Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show. Carla is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her husband Bruce for eight years total, they've been married for two years, but now she thinks something might be going on. I'm sorry, Carla, Hopefully we can help you out.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: Why do you think Bruce is cheating?
Speaker 1: I just think he's he's being like a little distant.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Is this the first time in this in the eight years you guys have been together, that you've felt that maybe he's stepping out kind of?
Speaker 1: It's really hard to explain because we always try and keep things like adventurous as far as the bedroom goes. Sure, like we've tried a lot of things a lot of different places, and you know, I figure cool, okay, the best way to keep things fresh and exciting and to make him.
Speaker 2: Happy and hopefully also you exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I over steps boundaries in a way, because I do you know what fet life is?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's a website for finding some very specific interests that fetish.
Speaker 1: Okay, So went life, yeah, because I had an idea and I set up a three way because I thought that would be fun and we had never tried anything like that before, and like you know, I was like, yeah, we're gonna totally enjoy this, and like we totally did. The girl that we brought in. Her name is Madeline. She's the one that we found on the site, and uh, like her energy is great. She made like the whole thing like super comfortable. Bruce really seemed to take a liking to her. And since that first time, we've actually like had matt On back a few times.
Speaker 4: Okay, and I trust.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've said I trust Bruce.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: But after like the fourth time, I noticed that Bruce and her seem to have like gotten real friendly.
Speaker 4: Okay, he spent more time with Madeline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't want this to be like every other story like oh, you know, like complicated emotions and all that stuff. Like it's not anything like that. I don't think. But lately, I guess I think he might he pulled away from me a little bit because I think he kind of might have a thing with Madeline. You know, I know they talk in my text sometimes and that's fine, but I see him like get texts.
Speaker 5: It's the room isn't that crossing a boundary? I guess it's up to you guys, whatever are that you created.
Speaker 1: But I think, I mean, that doesn't usually bother me, But you know, him getting up and like leaving the room after he gets them, that's new and that's kind of bothering me.
Speaker 4: Did you ask him about it?
Speaker 1: I mean I have. I caught him gonna lie last week because I asked where I was going and he said he was going out with friends, and then one of them texted me saying that he hasn't picked up his phone at all and he was wondering if Bruce is on the way to meet them. I mean, I just think he's like trying to pull thing, you know, pull the wool over my eyes. So it's just not gonna it's not gonna work. And I don't want this to be like one of those three way horror stories, but it kind of can't shake the feeling. I think, like maybe instead of going to his quote friends, he went to go see mad One.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's understandable. I mean definitely that I would probably think the same thing.
Speaker 5: And now without boundaries and out those conversations, it's like more times you are with somebody. You almost give yourself permission to be with that person anyway.
Speaker 4: It's like, well we did it anyway. Yeah, so what's the big deal.
Speaker 2: We'll see if we can figure it out where you already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we will play a song come back, and then call him, pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big winner of thirty six long red roses to be delivered to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he sends us to you or to somebody else. Okay matter, okay, yeah, hopefully not, but we'll see. We'll plaus I'll come back get your To Catch a Teater next. Right in the middle of Today's To Catch a Teater if you're just joining us, Carla is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years named Bruce might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that there are rewards card members at, and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to Carla or if he sends them to someone else, specifically somebody named Madeline. Before we do that, Carla, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so me and Bruce were We're pretty adventurous people, and we had a threesome. This girl Mallin, she's great. I think she's going to push fun, but I believe that she might be texting man On behind my back and going to see her. He's pulling away a little bit, so I have a suspicion and that something's happening.
Speaker 4: All right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Trouble calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Bruce. Began, Bruce, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to tell you congratulations, thank you for shopping with us. You're this must big winner.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: What I win?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if you've seen the signs in the store, but every single month, we choose one Rewards card member totally random to say thank you very much for shopping with us by giving you free flowers delivered from our floral department anywhere in the United States, thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want absolutely free.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, awesome.
Speaker 2: If you have time right now and you know the person already that you send them too, I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes. I'm prepared to do that right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just did those great.
Speaker 4: Oh you know it right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Perfect. All I need from you first is the first and last name of the person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna make it out to Crystal.
Speaker 4: Perfect. Is there anything that you would like to put on a card to Crystal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Put down. Thank you for showing me exactly what I needed. I'll try to call you tonight.
Speaker 2: Great, And just so you know this is this can be done same data delivery based on the time now too. So if you're talking about tonight tonight, I can this should be thereby before six o'clock guaranteed.
Speaker 3: That's perfect.
Speaker 4: Perfect, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll just let you know that that is not the truth at all. And my name is Jewbel. This is actually a radio show called The Jebel show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're all here.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: My name is Nina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm Victoria, and your wife is actually on the phone.
Speaker 1: And I would like to know who the Crystal is. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 3: What the hell here?
Speaker 1: I am thinking it's like Madeline, But it's some girl named Cristal who I don't even know. Sheky, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Crystal is a girl that I met when you were out with your friends one night, like every night, and.
Speaker 6: We just sort of clicked.
Speaker 3: And uh, she's not crazy or wild, and she doesn't want to push.
Speaker 6: Every boundary in the world. And we haven't hear have sex because I'm married, and I like that about her.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: She's someone who doesn't make me feel like I, you know, need to pretend to.
Speaker 3: Be something I'm not. You know, she doesn't want to have sex at every club we go to or you know, Jerr each Oler.
Speaker 1: Oh, that funny.
Speaker 3: I'll probably just stop funny.
Speaker 1: I've never heard you complain. I've never heard you complain during our adventure time. That's really funny. You're just as much Melanis to a billion things.
Speaker 6: You just don't listen. You don't listen. I complain all the time. You just don't you are capable of hearing you do, dude.
Speaker 1: That's why I brought Madeline into the equation.
Speaker 6: There was no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, dude, this is you were so annoying, and I think that you can go yourself by the way. I've been seeing somebody who I already met.
Speaker 4: Oh what, I met.
Speaker 1: Him on set life. He's a great open relationship. It's great.
Speaker 4: Some people shouldn't be married. Yeah. Are you all both cheating?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: Guys, Yeah, it sounds like maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean, probably the best thing for you, guys is to not be together anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well whatever, you know, I'm done with this conversation. You can go self by.
Speaker 4: What just happened?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, yeah, so I guess she hung up and hey, thanks for that, whoever you are.
Speaker 5: And okay, okay, whoa, how are you going to be cheating on your person and want to try to catch them cheating?
Speaker 4: Isn't that like projection or whatever? And then it being right?
Speaker 2: I have no idea at this point. I feel like I'm cheating and I'm not even in a relationship. I feel super dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the jewbile shows to catch a cheater