Speaker 1: All right, folks, I need you all to stop what you're doing and listen up. You know I love this time of year. The NBA is in full swing and with all this action going on to stephen A. Smith Show wants to make sure you take advantage of it all. That's why we've partnered with Prize Picks, the best place to win cash while watching sports.
Speaker 2: The app is easy to use.
Speaker 1: Just pick more or less on a few player stats and you can win up to one thousand times your cash on a single lineup. Best of All Prospects will give you fifty dollars when you play your first five dollar lineup. Wanna lose You'll get fifty bucks for playing. Use promo code says and download the app now again. Download the app and use code essays to get fifty dollars instantly after your first five dollar lineup.
Speaker 2: Prospects. Run your game today, I'll give you my pixel.
Speaker 1: Tonight's matchup between the NBA's Phoenix Suns and the Sacramento King, So let's get right to it.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: Up, Well, Kevin Durant KD Trey score more or less than twenty five and a half points for the Phoenix Suns I'm gonna go with more because he's KD It's that simple. One of the greatest pure score the game has ever seen. Approaching the age of thirty seven and a brother still averaging twenty seven the game.
Speaker 2: This is who he is and what he does.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna be hard for him to score twenty, you know, more points than twenty six and a half, especially considering or twenty five and a half. Rather especially considered what I saw from Sacramento just the other night against Golden State. Next up, well, Devin Booker scored more or less than twenty six and a half points.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with more with him.
Speaker 1: Too, because he's a pure scorer, and because he's going up against the Sacramento Kings.
Speaker 2: They've just seen under.
Speaker 1: The leadership of Doug Christy, who I like a lot and I am rooting for. They just seen at times to be going through the motions. Yeah, they can score, but inexplicably they get their ass kicked from time to time. I don't understand why. I really don't get it, but it just happens, and especially on the defensive side of the floor, no doubt about that. So I'm definitely going with more for Devin book in this category. Next up, well, the Sacramento Kings to mar De Rozan score more or less than twenty two and a half points.
Speaker 2: Mister mid range himself to mar De Rozan.
Speaker 1: I believe he will, because I haven't been that in press us with Phoenix. Obviously, they just find ways to cause themselves trouble. They should be a lot better than what they are. It makes no sense whatsoever why they're not that way. You just have to look at them right now. Whether it's Bill and Devin Booker and that combination doesn't work, whether it's Bulldenhodser being a coach and that's not working, whether they're devoid of leadership, which is things that we've all speculated about. I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I do know this. It ain't hard to score more than twenty two and a half points on them if you can play and Damar DeRozan kid ball. And finally, well, the Sacramento King Zach Levine scored more or less than twenty one and a half points. Yes, the answer is more to this same damn reasons I just gave you. To say more about Damar DeRozan.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: So look at what I'm talking about it here, Okay, KD, Devin Booker, Damar DeRozan, Zach.
Speaker 2: Levine, More and more and more and more.
Speaker 1: That's what we like to say anytime we're talking about prospects because we're alluding to more, as in more money in your pocket. There's turmoil in Big d between a former player and the star of the team. We got to get into that. Plus, the greatest shooter God has ever created reached another milestone last night. We'll talk about that as well, but not before we get into the borders are himself. There's a bully emanating out of the eight nations capital, not just in DC, but from city to city, a state to state around this country. He has made it very very clear he ain't beyond arresting and prosecuting, not that he can, but prosecuting elected officials, law enforcement officials, and everybody in between. He ain't playing and he's coming on this show to tell me why, mister Tom Holman himself.
Speaker 2: The borders are.
Speaker 1: Under the Donald Trump administration in the house right here on the Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith Show. Let's roll. What's up? Everybody. Welcome to the latest edition of the Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith Show coming at you as I love to do it at the very least three times a week over the digital areas of YouTube and.
Speaker 2: Of course iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: As always, before I get into the show, I like to pause just for second to pay homage to my followers and my subscribers and listeners on iHeartRadio. For example, there's been millions of downloads over the last few months courtesy of iHeart Radio. Can't thank them for the love and support enough. And of course, over the digital airways of YouTube, we've now eclipsed over one point twelve million subscribers. Really over one point thirteen million subscribers, So thank y'all for the love and support enough to keep you coming and I'm gonna keep on coming. To continue to like and follow the show, just click the bell and get notified for all of our newest content and YouTube shows. Will consider yourself the latest member of Steven A. Smith Show family, and why you're doing that. Make sure to pick up a copy of my New York Times best selling book, Straight Shooter, a Memoir of Second Chances and First Takes, now in paperback. Just go to straight shoot a Book dot com to get yourself a copy once again that straight Shooter book dot com to get yourself a copy.
Speaker 2: I'm told it's very inspirational and aspirational. So those are not my words. Those are the words of others. They didn't write the book, they didn't do the audio for the book. That would be me. It's not their book. It's fine. So the fact that they objectively stated those words in affirmation of what I was trying to accomplish is deeply appreciate it. Thank you so much. Cause straight shoot a book dot com to get yourself a copy. Let's get right into the show, please.
Speaker 1: Before we get to mister Tom Holman, let's get started with the NFL and the beef going on now between former Cowboy teammates de Marcus Lawrence and Michael Passus. Lawrence, who spent the last eleven seasons in Dallas, recently signed a free agent deal this week with the Seattle Seahawks. Yesterday, the defensive end spoke to a blogger who covers the Seahawks, and here's Whatlawrence had to say about the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Take a listen to this, please. You know Dallas is my home made my home there. You know, my family lives there. You know I'm forever gonna be there, but you know, I know for sure I'm not gonna win a Super Bowl there. So yeah, you're here. We're here, DeMarcus Lawrence. Welcome to the Seahawks. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Damn, let's be very very clear about the Marcus Lawrence yeal. Okay, the brother didn't even have a chance to pass gas before he was talking about his old team.
Speaker 2: I mean, he literally it was the equivalent.
Speaker 1: Of just getting out the damn bathroom before this brother opens his mouth and is talking smack about the Dallas Cowboys, his former team, having said that, he didn't lie because we know there's a snowballs chance in hell the Dallas Cowbys going to Super Bowl thirty years acount. Just get y'all just in case, y'all remember, you know I'm talking at.
Speaker 2: The Cowboy fans right now. Watch me. You know I'm laughing at you. You're not I'm laughing at you. You go with the Super Bowl, Disuber, you know, we go with the super.
Speaker 1: Boul Dickchuber No thirty years in counting, and what I appeeled from that, Stay tuned.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna tell you what I ap peeled from his.
Speaker 1: Words, specifically until I get a little bit further into this, because that full interview, by the way, can be found at YouTube dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash at Hawk Blogger.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, those words didn't sit well with his former teammate Michael Parsons, who wrote this on X quote, this is what rejection and NV looked like.
Speaker 2: This is some clown shit. End quote.
Speaker 1: Now, Lawrence apparently saw the post on X and he had his own retort directly to MICHAEH. Parsons quote, calling me a clown won't change the fact that I told the truth. Maybe if you spent less time tweeting and more time winning, I wouldn't have left.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 1: Okay, de Marcus Lawrence is a good comeback since of Michael Parson's clapped that you you had every right to clap back at him. You had me, you know, you know how, you know how they said and Jerry Maguire, you had me.
Speaker 2: Had a load, You had me, had a load.
Speaker 1: Remember that, Well, you had me until that last line you saying, hey, have you spent more time tweeting, less time tweeting and more time winning?
Speaker 2: I may that of left.
Speaker 1: We're not sure. The Cowboys wanted to keep you. Last time you had double digit sacks was six years ago. You had twenty five sacks. You had ten and a half sacks in twenty eighteen, and I believe fourteen and a half sacks in twenty seventeen. That's twenty five of year sixty one and a half sacks in eleven years. That means the other nine years you had a grand total of thirty six and a half, which averages out to about.
Speaker 2: Four a season.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying. I'm just using math, So I want you to be careful about that. See Corter Cowboys cornerback of Tryvon Diggs right as Wow. Can't go to war with somebody who really be hating on you. That's not true, Trayvon Diggs. You can't go to war with somebody who doesn't.
Speaker 2: Believe in you. That's the real statement there. Y'all had a teammate that knew y'all wonn't going to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Y'all had a teammate that knew what Steven they have been saying for thirty years.
Speaker 2: Y'all had a teammate that let y'all know.
Speaker 1: We really ain't shit. That's Cowboys, not on meaning in this literal terms.
Speaker 2: It's the National Football League.
Speaker 1: You have back to back to back twelve win seasons, y'all were knocking on the door.
Speaker 2: In a lot of people's eyes. You had the Cowboy faithful up there saying, Yo, we going to the super Bowl. You know we're going Super Bowls? You were, you know we going with the Super Bowl diicks?
Speaker 1: You wait, and you had credible reasons to believe that until the playoffs arrived, and.
Speaker 2: Y'all knowse dived. You see when you see these.
Speaker 1: Photos of Cowboy fans, the most delusional, disgusting, noiseating fan base in American history. Okay, which is I customarily say it's all in fun, it's all love because I'm just trolling y'all. I'm just trolling y'all, like y'all troll me. You had said, because I love how y'all get your hotel sea? Last year, the joy departed from me. I have to admit I was sad. See, I don't want the Cowboys to suck. I want the Cowboys to be good because I want your hopes.
Speaker 2: To get up.
Speaker 1: See, I don't want you falling off a curb if you're a Cowboy fan, I want.
Speaker 2: You falling off the roof sply.
Speaker 1: That's what I want, because there's nothing more nauseating the mean a cowboy fan.
Speaker 2: You you know we're going to the super Bowl, that you were even.
Speaker 1: When y'all go three and thirteen or now three and fourteen, it's who y'all are. Y'all pass gas, and y'all have tell somebody is perfume. You spent somebody's face, You'll tell him.
Speaker 2: It's raining. It's what you do, it's who you are.
Speaker 1: And you got away with it all these years because you got that man Jeffy Jones right there, my buddy, my lib buddy, right there, And you got that man Jerry Jones right there making billions, making sure y'all splattered all over those headlines, making sure that you're the number one sports brand in the world, if at the very least America worth over eleven billion dollars.
Speaker 2: That Jeffy Jones.
Speaker 1: Right there, he loved the headlines. The untold story in all of this is that evidently y'all do too, at least some of y'all, because you see, if you had those players in that.
Speaker 2: Locker room, right dude, didn't believe.
Speaker 1: That you was gonna win the Super Bowl? Where A why the hell you stay? Could it be the perks? Could it be the attention, the allure. Could it be the fact that y'all are number one brand and the camera gravitates to y'all and it's a marketing tool that's unrivaled being a Dallas cowboy?
Speaker 2: Could that be the reason? Sounds like it to me, That's what I took from It.
Speaker 1: Made me think about Dak Prescott too. You know that sixty million dollar a year quarterback. Even after Josh Allen just signed for six years and three hundred and thirty million dollars that averages out the fifty five million Dak Prescott on an annual salary.
Speaker 2: It's still a highest paid quarterback in the NFL. Even though.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen has been to two AFC Championship games, Dak Prescott ain't won more than two playoff games than ten years.
Speaker 2: But he the HoTT paid quarterback. Is he there because of the sizzle? I'm just asking. I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I just think it's a legitimate question asked. All I'm saying is this the Marcus Lawrence. I don't blame Michael Parsons for clapping back of it because it was a shout out the Cowboys, even though he didn't mention him by name in the previous tweet but then came back in or in an interview with the blogger, he didn't mention them by name and then came back and then with the tweet. My point is that I don't blame Michael Parsons for coming to the defense of his teammates and his organization because he's trying to re up there and he wants people to know that he believed they gonna win. He doesn't believe they suck. He doesn't believe that they're gonna be as bad as they were last year. And I get that. I sighed with Michael Partu's on that, But to me, that ain't the biggest deal here. The biggest deal here is that the Marcus Lawrence. He ain't going to Baltimore or Kansas City, or Buffalo, or the Philadelphia Eagles or even the Detroit Lions or the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 2: This brother's going to Seattle.
Speaker 1: Tyler Lockett's going, DK metcalf is going, Geno Smith is going.
Speaker 2: He's going to Seattle.
Speaker 1: And was saying, YO might as well be here because it wasn't like we were going to win the Super Bowl there. Damn that had to hurt. But maybe it'll be in center for the Dallas Cowboys to look at themselves. Jerry Jones ranking thirtieth in the NFL this offseason and free agent spending at twenty two point two million dollars. Only the Ravens and the Eagles have spent less, and that's only because.
Speaker 2: They don't need to.
Speaker 1: Got Rico o'dowdell, undrafted free agent running back, became the first undrafted play in Cowboys history to rush for.
Speaker 2: Over a thousand yards in a season.
Speaker 1: And this brother got to go to Carolina to on a one year, six million dollar deal because the Cowboys didn't have the money to give to him. Instead, they signed Javonte Williams from the Denver Broncos to a one year, three million dollar deal.
Speaker 2: Jerry Jones cutting corners.
Speaker 1: They ain't really spending, which means they ain't gonna really win, which means more of.
Speaker 2: What we saw last year is likely. That would give the Mark Lawrence.
Speaker 1: An additional dose of credibility with what he was saying, but it would also be something that rightfully agitated Michael Parsons, who's about to re up with a long term extension, and it's hell been on letting everybody know we ain't going down like that. I like the subject personally. Michael Parson's my man. Mad love for him, the Marcus Lawrence, mad respect for him. You cowboy fans out there who are miserable and a bit perplexed, scratching your head like you got Dan Drift because you're so upset over the kind of back and forth that we're hearing right now and feeling miserable right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for your feelings. I'm laughing because you know why I'm laughing because I know what's coming come September and October and November, and we don't need to mention January. I forgot you got a new clothes to a new coach too.
Speaker 1: What's his name again, Brian Schottenheimen, That's what the name is.
Speaker 2: I forgot. Y'all live for long season and you're ready? Let me know. I'll be ready for it, will you? How do y'all? How do you do?
Speaker 1: I'll see you in the weeks in the months to come.
Speaker 2: Trust me, coming up.
Speaker 1: He's a generational talent and the greatest shooter God has ever created, the man, the myth, the legend himself.
Speaker 2: Steph Curry hit.
Speaker 1: A milestone of four thousand and three pointers made last night.
Speaker 2: We'll get into his legacy, where it is, where it.
Speaker 1: Stands, where it should be, and then some all of that straight ahead. But first, he's a native New Yorker, a former police officer, and the current borders are under the Trump administration. I'm talking to the man himself, mister Tom Hoeman. He's up here next right here.
Speaker 2: On The stephen A. Smith Show.
Speaker 1: Don't go away, all right, Everybody, listen up with all the big time sports action that's happening each and every day, The stephen A. Smith Show wants to make sure you are taking advantage of it all. That's why we've partnered with the Prize Picks, the best place to win cash while watching sports. The app is really easy to use. To make a lineup, all you have to do is pick more or less on a few player stats. Choose from any of your favorite players Luka Doncic, Jimmy Butler, and Zach Lavine all in the same entry, then sit.
Speaker 2: Back and watch. The list is absolutely endless.
Speaker 1: You can play prize picks in over forty states, including California and Texas. Best of all, Prospects will give you fifty dollars when you play your first five dollar lineup.
Speaker 2: Wanna lose, You'll get fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Just use promo code say yes and download Prospects right now again, download the app and use code essays to get fifty dollars instantly after your first five dollar lineup.
Speaker 2: Prospects run your game. What's up, everybody? Stephen A Smith here.
Speaker 1: Recently we made news because the great Bill O'Reilly announced a tour that's coming nearest to you in the very very near future.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets now for this. It's called Three Americans Live March thirtieth at Live Nation's Flag Star at the Westbury Music Fael on Long Island. Don't miss the very first show.
Speaker 1: As myself, Chris Croomo, and yes, that man Bill O'Reilly take our different ideas, I different backgrounds, I have different beliefs across the country to demonstrate that respectful, meaningful and even fun conversation.
Speaker 2: Those are the things that make America as great as it should be.
Speaker 1: The show will be spirited, unscripted, and all three of us will let it fly as we discussed the topics everyone is thinking about these days. There'll also be questions from the audience we're not running. Tickets are officially on sale now with pre sale code USA at three Americans Live dot Com. VIP packages are available with the opportunity to meet and take photos with myself and both those fellas that Three Americans Live March thirtieth at the Westbury Music Fair on Long Island. Additional dates and cities to be announced. Don't miss it. Trust me, you'll get a kick out of it.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Stephenie Smith Show.
Speaker 1: My next guest has spent more than four decades monitoring America's border. He joined the United States Border Patrol in nineteen eighty four. In twenty thirteen, he was appointed by then President Barack Obama as Immigration and Customs Enforcements Executive Associate Director. He was charged with enforcement and removal operations under that administration.
Speaker 2: Then, in twenty seventeen, he.
Speaker 1: Was appointed as the Acting Director of ICE by then President Donald Trump. However, he subsequently retired from the position in twenty eighteen. Now he's back with President Trump in this new administration. As the borders are please welcome to the Stephen A. Smith Show. Mister Tom Holman. So Horman, how are you, sir? How's everything?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: Being on the show. Let's get right to it.
Speaker 1: I wanted to remind our audience that you served under President Obama. He tapped you to lead the Immigration and Customs Enforcements Deportation Branch at twenty thirteen. How does your role different now between the Obama and Trump administrations? How does it different from what it was then to what it is now?
Speaker 4: Well, look, und of President Obama. I was the head of enforcement removal operations. When I was there, we alvers saw the removal of to Shire three million illegal aliens. Now I'm the I'm bordz are under President Trump. I have a direct report to the president here, so I overlooked the presidents signed me on this new role. I oversee border operations. I got three goals, secure the borders, run a deportation operation, a massive deportation operation, and third find miss some children. Children that were smuggling into the country and the last administration lost track of them. We need to find these children because many of them will be in Harmon's way. Many are We need to find these children, make sure they're safe.
Speaker 1: I mentioned that Donald Trump at a point that you was active director of Vice at twenty seventeen, but you retired in twenty eighteen. What happened then and why you back now? Because you stepped away, but obviously you came back. You served over thirty years. I mean, you've given your service and what have you. And you could have retired and went out into the sunset, but you came back. Why did you feel compelled to do so? So appreciate that with hold my audience.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the second time I came back and out of retirement from President Trump. Didn't Me and my wife were happy. But now how do you not come back? I mean under the last four years? You know, I wake up every day upset in the last four years because we had the most secure border in my lifetime, and I've done this since. As you said nineteen eighty four, it's more secure border in my lifetime. The numbers proved it, and what the last administration did when opened the border up. I knew every day when I woke up, more women and children are being sex traffick across an open border. More Americans would die from fatanyl overdoses poisonings because of an open border. Sex trafficing women and children would increase on an open border, and more no inspected terrists, people on the wash list, We'll get into the country through an open border. So you know, I was insulted that President Biden took the most secure border in my lifetime and unsecured it on purpose.
Speaker 3: And I mean that.
Speaker 4: Look, I worked for six presidents, starting Ronald Reagan. Every president I worked for, including Obama and Clinton, took steps to secure the border. Could clearly understood you can't have national security if you don't have border security. President Biden the first president history of this nation who came in unsecured border. So upset me because I knew every day someone's going to die across that border. Women are going to be sex yourself across that borders. When President Trump called me is you know, he asked me if I if you want to come back and you know, help fix that border. I didn't hesitate. I came back because I think it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: You've worked there obviously doing what you've done.
Speaker 1: It's spanned decades, so obviously one could easily surmise you have a lot of intel. You have a lot of access to information that the average American citizen may not know.
Speaker 3: What have you?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, and I don't mean to ask it politically, but I'm asking it this way. Have you received any kind of explanation as to why former President Biden literally went against what former President Barack Obama did during his presidency once and in the number show he actually deported more immigrants out of this country than Trump did. Yet Biden comes into office in twenty twenty and he went completely against what Obama had done. You ever received intel explanation as to why he did that?
Speaker 4: You know, that's a great question. You're the first one is to ask me that question right now. I surmise I have an opinion that I think this administration thought these millions of people are going to be future Democratic voters. But one of the things Biden also did, in addition to destroying all the programs we put in place that give us some more secure border, he over Trump overturned the Trump's census rule, which means millions of people they released the sanctuary cities will be counted in the next census, which is going to result what more seats and House for the damas, So I truly believe they saw off future political benefit of this. But you're exactly right, and I've said this, Why do I think he did it on purpose? Because Joe Biden was vice president under Barack Obama.
Speaker 3: When he had those record removals.
Speaker 4: Ali Hondo Majorkis was a deputy secretary under Obama. Won't have those removals, And we had a families. We had thousands of families coming across the border every day. How do we stop it? We built family residents for centers. We held them long enough to see a judge ninety percent, lost the case ninety percent. So if I'm on the airplane, send them home. Border numbers ten. So both those men knew how we solved that crisis. When it came back in as now, the secretary and the president, what did they do? The complete opposite. They didn't defend, They released, then, didn't make them see a judge, and they weren't removing them. So they did the complete opposite of what they knew worked under President Obama.
Speaker 2: Wow, let me ask you this though, because you mentioned children on several of your answers already, and I know you mentioned you're trying to find children that were separated from their parents. How does that process work?
Speaker 1: Actually, how do you go about the business of finding, you know, children that have been separated from their parents.
Speaker 4: Well, look, that's I'm gon be honest with it, have been honest from day one. That's just that's going to be the hardest out of the three goals that I have, that is going to be the hardest. And for obvious reasons, half men and children, more than half men and children were smuggling in the country, separated from their parents, put in the hands of criminal cartels to be brought in this country legally. And you know, you and I, we leave our child in the car in the middle of summer, we'll get arrested. But these five hundred thousand children were putting hands on criminal cartels released into the country by the last administration. Last administration was concerned about one thing, optics. So the instructions to O r R, which is Division AHS, was to process release as quickly as you can because if there's no overcrowding, we can say the board is secure. Nothing to see here, right, Even the Secretary of AHHS but Sarah on stage several times he was bragging how quickly they released these children so so called sponsors. Here's the problem. They didn't bet these sponsors appropriately. Under Trump administration, we did DNA testing. We not only sponsored, we not only vetted a sponsor, We vetted everybody in that household to make sure there wasn't a child predator in that household, make sure there wasn't a gang member in that household. We took a lot of steps to make through. These children gonna be saved when they're sent to the sponsors. Under this administration. The whistleblowers at AHHS has made it clear many of these sponsors weren't fingerprinted. Many of them they weren't run through record checks, and many of the identification they provided was not assured that there was a legitimate identication. So here's the issue. Now, we got three hundred thousand children we need to find, and there's a way to find you and me, Stephen. We have a footprint, we have a digital footprint. We owned homes, we owned cars, we pay bills, we got we got loans, you know, and we got we.
Speaker 3: Got utility bills. Whatever.
Speaker 4: They can find us. But a child don't have that digital footprint, which means we got to use the digital footprint of the sponsors and what information they provided, and we know a lot of the information is fraudulent. So it's gonna be a difficult job. I can tell you right now. We'll find some of these children, and not every one of these children aren't harms way many were won't find there with their parents, but many of them are not. Based on my four decades of doing this, many of these children gonna be enforced labor. We already found many in forced labor. Some are going to be in sexual slavery, and so we need to find these children and save them. But that's the hardest part about this job because of the data that we we have. Is not the best dad in the world, but we're not going to give up. President Trump's committed to do everything. We kind of find these children.
Speaker 2: Let me get back to you with this question too.
Speaker 1: Though you're considered one of the master minds of the first Trump administration's infamous zero tolerance policy, which led to the separation of thousands of migrant children from their parents. In the eyes of many, at the very least, the idea led to the separation of more than I think four thousand children from their parents. And some were lamenting that some of them will put in cages. How do you answer these questions for those that don't know, how do you answer questions like that, like I just posed to you in terms of four thousand children being separated from their parents.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So, where did zero talents come from? Zero tallenges came from this? Thirty one percent of women that make their journey get raped by the crima cartels. Children were dying on that border every day, dying, you know, droning and river dying, making that journey. Children were sexual assaulted, and children were dying in the desert. You know, they made that journey and a lot of women and children not only died, many were sexious. So we said, look, how can we save lives? How can we stop the sexual solid children? So we said, look, let's prosecute them because it's a crime dangerous country legally. So if we prosecute them and put them in jail, maybe the numbers go down, maybe less will come. And it worked zero talents that the numbers of families put themselves in harms way to and put themselves in hands of criminal car tells drop significantly. However, the saddest part about it The unfortunate part about it is that when you prosecute a parent and put them in jail, the child won't go with them. And I'll say this, I started as a police officer in New York. Police agencies across this country separate families a thousand times a day across this country because the child doesn't go to jail with a parent. And I've said during my testimony one time I'll test my hell. When I was a cop in New York, when I went to a domestic bonnus car and I arrested the father, I separated that family.
Speaker 3: Child can't go to jail with them.
Speaker 4: When I wrested Dui and had a child in the car, I separated that family. It's an unfor were and satisfying law enforcement. Families get separated when the parents gets arrested. So we do let the families a thousand times a day in this country with Americans. But they want a different set of rules for illegal aliens. But the whole intent of doing this was to save lives, were less sexual assaults of women and children. That was the whole purpose for it. But they keep outputting on that Trump's family separation policy. But you're right about four thousand, But they don't talk about the five hundred thousands half the main separations that this administration responsible for, because they send a message to the whole world. If you're a child and across the country illegally, you're not going to be deported, will deliver you to the very same people who pay the criminal cartel the smuggling in this country.
Speaker 3: So you know we did.
Speaker 4: What we did was try to save lives and decrease sexual assaults. What they did was send a message the whole world jalic across the border. We'll get them to the final destination at government expense and reward the people who pay the criminal cartels bring. And that's why the numbers exploded, because there's no consequence.
Speaker 3: We had a consequence they did.
Speaker 1: That's an incredibly, incredibly compelling answer that you just gave. I can't refute it, No one should, as far as I'm concerned, sir.
Speaker 2: But I would ask you this because whether it's optics or it's a reality, listening to what you said, how sensitive you are to these issues. What one would argue diametrically opposes that is when we see one story, and granted it's one individual. But it's still a ten year old in Texas who's a US citizen being deported to Mexico, you know, suffering from brain cancer. You've seen that story plastered all over the news. Why is over the last couple of days, how.
Speaker 1: Do you explain your mode of thinking and your explanation about why you do what you do and why you're committed to doing what you're doing, which is pretty damn close to irrefutable, I might add, But then we see a case like that happening, how do you just look?
Speaker 4: You and I are in the same page. Actually, I've been on travel last couple of days. I saw that story on my way to work this morning. I read that story, and what did I do? I immediately contacted the office of the board show and said, I want facts in this case, cause many times the facts are different when you read the media. But I've already inquired about it. What happened here? What's a ground tooth here? So so I'm looking into it. I just I've read that story this morning. I'm on my day behind, but I get hundreds of phone calls, one hundred texts, I have a lot of meetings. I'm on my airplane on time. But I've asked this morning because we want to make sure. Look, I've been honest from the beginning. We want to be transparent American people. If we screw up, we didn't know, we screw up if we do something. So I've already asked that question. I don't have the facts on the end. I've asked for fact ground truth on that and I'll deal with it once I get the facts that on the ground from what actually happened, because many times what you read the media, they leave half the story out.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they don't. But I'm going to find out.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate that answer. That's very honest to stand up for you. Thank you for saying that. Are you saying that you don't know all the facts?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 1: And if you do find out that this ten year old child was indeed a United States citizen, that you will make sure that child is not deported.
Speaker 4: I'll make sure I get all the facts, will make the decision based on the facts. I can't tell you what I'm gonna do. Yeah, the facts could be a thousand different ways, right, But like, are the parents of public safety threat? Are they national security? They can't be here? And so we got to find out where the facts are. But we'll make We'll make a decision that is the most humanitarian thing we can do.
Speaker 1: Let me switch to sanctuary cities because obviously I've seen you, and I must.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say.
Speaker 1: This is actually bad for me to say this on camera, but I haven't minded you at all. You know, going at elected officials and law enforcement officials and letting them know that they were going to be accountable if they didn't follow the law. Didn't bother me at all to see that from you. But I am wondering what are your future plans for sanctuary cities and do you see a legal solution to sanctuary cities in this country?
Speaker 3: I actually do. We're working on some things right now.
Speaker 4: I don't want to share it here on this podcast because it's a long enforcing sensus. We're working on some things now, but I can say this, sanctuary cities are sanctuary of criminals, and.
Speaker 3: We're going to holme accountable.
Speaker 4: In Pam Bondy now that she's the attorney general, she's already filed lawsuits and we're going to continue finding lawsuits because we think knowingly releasing a public safety threat back in the public is just dumb.
Speaker 3: There's no reason back.
Speaker 4: When you release a public safety threat back in the public, it puts your officers at great risk because rather than arresting somebody in the safety and security of county jail, now we've got to go to the neighborhood and find them, which is dangerous for the officer, dangerous for the alien because anything can happen on street arrest, and it's certainly dangerous for the community. So we want to make a sanctuary citions. You don't understand they're hurting themselves because when you don't give us access to the bad guy locked in the jail sot which is safe for everybody, you release them to the community, you're going to get exactly what you don't want. You're going to put the public greater of crime because many will commit another crime. And what you're going force ice in the community and will find the bad guy. But when we find him, he's probably with others, others that aren't a criminal threat, but they're in the country. I legally they're going to go to because we're not going to turn our back on illegal anim once we find it, We're gonna let ice do their job and enforced immigration law. So what you get being the sanctuary city is exactly what you don't want, more officers in the community and more collateral rest because we found them while we're looking for the bad guy. So we want the sanctuary citi to do one thing. Let us in the jail. Let us talk to the person that you locked in the jail cell, because obviously the public safety tread give us to that person.
Speaker 3: It's safer for everybody. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: And the and the message from sanctuary cities are is this, which is which is a bunch of crap.
Speaker 3: Well, we're a sanctuary city.
Speaker 4: We're welcome in jurisdiction because we want illegal aliens to feel safe and they want to report crimes or the victim of crime to come to us for help without the fear of working with ice. That is just that is sole false because number one, we don't want to talk to victim witness. We want to talk to the guy you locked in the jail cell. And if you go talk to the victim and witness and ask them do you want the bad guy released back in your neighborhood, the victim and witness don't want them back either. So let us get access to the person locked in that tax payer front of jail to help drive crime down the neighborhood and make it safe for officers alien in the community. It just makes sense to me as a career cop. I don't understand why any elective trisher whose number one responsibility is protecting their community, why would you not work with us to remove a child rapist from the community rather than release than back in the community.
Speaker 1: I got about three more questions with you, because I know your time is precious and I really appreciate you giving me this time. Prior to the election, you pledged to conduct the largest deportation in American history. That is more than eleven million undocumented immigrants living in the United States. Where do we stand today in terms of identifying those individuals and deporting them out of the country.
Speaker 4: Great question, because I read a media story this morning. We're deporting less people than Joe Biden. Yeah, because Joe Biden had millions of people coming across border every year and a lot Borgatoes are removing a lot of them, So you can't compare. The ministration isn't how many removed, it's our number one. How many did you release into the country legally and Biden administration is in the millions. And the more important question is how many Interior arrests people in the interior country due rest. If you look at those numbers, we're about three times hired and Joe Biden was during the same time period, we got about thirty six thousand rest so far vast majority of criminals. Because President Trumps promised American people on this mass deportation operation the worst first, the criminals first, because they're the biggest danger of communities, national security threats, public safety threats. That's when we're concentrating on them. But that aperture will open to the one point four men that had to process a great tax payer expense we're ordering moved, but instead of leaving, they became excusitive. That aperture opened up. So you want to see the rest increased in the very near future. But the problem is sanctuary cities. Sanctuary cities are making us less efficient. Well read, in one agent arresting one bad guy in the jail, now we've got to send a whole team into the neighborhood for officer safety reasons to find somebody that want to be found. So that's slowing us up. But what we'll do we'll double demandforce, those sanctuary cities, will double the teams. We're not going to be stopped. We'll overcome all the world what rold blocks are putting in. But we're gonna get it done.
Speaker 1: But you're talking about in Guatanamo Bay, for example, there's tens of thousands of available space, but there are millions of immigrants in this country illegally. So I'm saying, if you're successful from a deportation standpoint, in terms of locating who those individuals are, there's only but so much room in Guantanamo Bay.
Speaker 2: Where else are they going to go? What are you gonna do with them?
Speaker 4: Another great question I've been on media for the last two weeks. Congress needs to fund this operation. We need money because you're right, every illegal we arrest we need a bed for Our bets are almost.
Speaker 3: Pulled right now.
Speaker 4: So we need money so we can do what the American people have voted for. The number one issue was illegal immigration, removing criminal alands. So Congress needs to come and give us the funding to do this. We need to buy more beds, we need to have more out out of country of planes. We need more contracts to have more contracts. People come in and do the work that doesn't require law enforce, not law enforces currently doing. So you're exactly right. Congress needs to come through. I'm hoping they sign a build today or hopefully tonight. We need to build right now, but we need a reconciliation. We need money to be successful, because if we more money we have, the more successful we're going to be.
Speaker 1: I got admit, mister Home, that should be the easiest part of your job. I mean, the president has all three branches of government in this favor. I mean the GOP has at the White House to send it the House. I mean it shouldn't be difficult at this particular moment in time for them to give you what you want.
Speaker 2: Since they assigned you to do this job.
Speaker 1: But I want to transition real quick to undocumented workers. So a lot of people argue, you know, they've had a massive economic benefit. They've been a massive economic benefit to this country. They pay taxes, are important to the workforce, are less violent than some naturalized citizens.
Speaker 2: That's the things.
Speaker 1: That you keep hearing people say, what role does that play in your thinking when it comes to issues of deportation.
Speaker 4: Look if you're in the country legally, you got a problem. It's not locy to be here legally. But as you know, we're prioritizing worse than the word excusais. And here's the issue. I'll use you one example, and this is a true example. I had a new roof put on my house two years ago.
Speaker 3: I had to call.
Speaker 4: Six companies before I got a company that guaranteed me in legal workforce. And one person that showed up was a father and son. Father and son used to have twenty United States citizen employees. But him and his son came by and see kind of just repaired to roof. Do we need to replace a rough because him and son can't replace whole rough. Here's the story. He told me he had to fire twenty USSIS employees because he was competing against all these companies had illegal aliens paying him you know, seven bucks an hour again on the rough. Well, here's playing us system twenty bucks again on the rough. People need to understand that no one hires an illegal alien on the goodness or heart, so Hartman can pay him less, work them further, work them harder, and undercut their competition as US citizen employees. Now I'll say this, if we need we need that type of staff to become this country and work that it's up to Congress to make the changes. But we can't condone hiring your legal analyst, because that's what drives everything else. When you overwhelm the board show with what people call incan immigration, just people coming here for better life, people coming for a job. But what they need to understand, there's an ugly underbelly of that because you when you overwhelm the borderture, you type bard throw up what they call innocent immigration. It overwhelms the border, to which meetures less agents on the border to the rest people smuggling fatanyl. There's less people agents on the board to stop the sex trafficking. What happened Joe Biden, Joe Biden calls such a huge serge and Aligo mcgrason seventy percent of agents were pulled off the line to deal with humanitarian christ and deal with so called innocent illegal migration. And when they did that, what happens dave six hundred percent increase in sex trafficking. We had quarter Americans dead from fatanyl. We got a record number of people on terras washer scross the border.
Speaker 3: So there's we got to do this legally.
Speaker 4: There are millions of people standing in line right now, taking their tests, paying their fees, doing the background investigation. Comes to the country the right way, they're sitting in the back seat because CIS is overwhelmed with fraudent assignment claims. So I get it. If we need a workforce, need more workforces in the country, then create a legal program. They can come with a visa so they don't have to pay a Krimla cartel. They don't have to give their whole life savings to put themselves at risk for to Krimla cartel and swim across river and drown. So the Congress needs do some work. But we can't condone illegal migration. We can't condone go ahead and enter the country leading and we're not going to be looking for it. We got to send a message of the whole world. There's a there's a set of rules. There's a right way and the wrong way to come to the greatest nation on the earth. There's two things. The right way, well, I got I gotta look at legislative branch Congress to do that. But the meantime, we can't Okay, illegal migration. It's a result more people dying, more women being raided, more cartels, you know, making more money to come to the bloodless country with poisonous patmom.
Speaker 1: Very last question to you, sir, I give you the floor. You want America to know what about ICE right now today and moving forward.
Speaker 3: I'm sick and tired of reading stories.
Speaker 4: The ICE is going the rage your school, They're going to raide your churches, They're doing neighborhood suites. People need to understand everybody that ICE arrests, it's based on a target enforcement operation, which means they know who they're going to rest, they have a pretty good idea where they're going. They have to drop an operational plan, so it's not neighborhood switees. We're not going through neighborhood looking for people different us. And when we got way the sense of location policy, we ended it. Why because we have to go to a high school arrest a MS thirteen member. We know there right now he's a public safety threat. We need to go in that high school along with the local authorities and arrest that public safety threat. Doesn't mean we're going to raide the school, mean we're going to arrest the bad guy that's in the high school, the same as every other federal law enforces see at law enforcement, A and C, state law enforce, a ced local They all do it, and I should not have a different set of rules. We'll go in to schools, arrest a public safety threat, significant public safety threat.
Speaker 3: Churches. We'll never raid at church.
Speaker 4: But if we know there's a national security that we know is in a church right now that we're looking for, and we know he's sitting there right now, we're going to arrest that person. Doesn't mean we're rating school. It doesn't mean we're rating church, and we're not rating hospitals, which I saw. I see the lost left media saying it. They're scaring the immigrant community. I want people to go to school, We want people to go see their doctor and go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Go to church.
Speaker 4: We got to straighten that narrative about it's a left that are putting fear in the immigrant community. We are basing our operators right now the worst of the worst criminals. So go to church, go get your medical care, send your children to school. We're not rating those places that We're doing the same thing every every law enforcement agency does it's not sweeps, partner enforcement operation, a lot of planning. We do this carefully. The agents are very, very professional. So I just wish the left would just state the truth and what we're exactly doing. Look at the data, as I just said, thirty six thousand arrest, vast majority of criminals. We're doing exactly what President Trump said we would do, and that what I said we would do.
Speaker 3: We're contrying on worst worse first.
Speaker 2: There's no left right here. I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I care about the damn truth, and as far as I'm concerned, I want you to know, first of all, you're welcome back on the show anytime. I would love to have you back on to getting more intensive conversations about this, even more so than we just did over this last twenty plus minutes. I thank you for your time, and please feel free anytime you've got something to say and you want to come back and you want to have a conversation, please know that you're welcome to come back on the show.
Speaker 2: So I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Thank you, sir. I appreciate you all right.
Speaker 2: One and only.
Speaker 1: Tom Holman aka the Borders are he oversees the southern border, the northern border all my time, and of course aviation security is Tom Homer right here on the stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith Show. Really really happy that he came on, coming up.
Speaker 1: He's the greatest shooter God ever created. And last night Steph Curry did something we may never see again. I'll get into that and respond.
Speaker 2: To your tweet. All that up next to close out the show right here with your boy, stephen A. Smith. Don't go away?
Speaker 1: What's up everybody? Stephen A Smith here. Recently we made news because the great Bill.
Speaker 2: O'Reilly announced a tour that's coming nearest to you in the very very near future. Get your tickets now for this.
Speaker 1: It's called Three Americans Live March thirtieth at Live Nation's Flag Star at the Westbury Music Fair on Long Island. Don't miss the very first show. As myself, Chris Croomo, and yes, that man Bill O'Reilly take our different ideas, our different backgrounds, our different beliefs across the country to demonstrate that respectful, meaningful and even fun conversation. Those are the things that make America as great as it should be. The show will be spirited, unscripted, and all three of us will let it fly as we discuss the topics everyone is thinking about these days. There'll also be questions from the audience we're not running. Tickets are officially on sale now with pre sale code USA at three Americanslive dot Com. VIP packages are available with the opportunity to meet and take photos with myself and both those fellas that Three Americans Live martch thirtieth at the Westbury.
Speaker 2: Music Fair on Long Island. Additional dates in cities to be announced. Don't miss it. Trust me, you'll get a kick out of it. Welcome back to the Stephen E. Smith Show.
Speaker 1: I want to get into the NBA in the history we saw last night in San Francisco. That's where the one and only Steph Curry. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, to your Happy birthday. No, I'm not a singer, but he did turn thirty seven years of age today and the night before as in last night, he made his four thousandth three point shot. So let's put this smile tone into this proper perspective.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: You may recall that Steph broke the NBA's all time three point shooting record three years ago when he passed Ray Allen's mark of nine hundred and seventy three back in December of twenty and twenty one. Steph has sent It's made more than one thousand threes and he's still going.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, he just turned thirty seven today. As I started off three seasons ago, he had reached the three thousand career mark on three pointers.
Speaker 1: He's averaging eleven point two to three point attempts per game this year, making four point four to three pointers per game, right, and those attempts are second to LaMelo Ball. And also Steph is shooting a here under forty percent from three for the season. Some people have said the real question is can occur? Can can Steph Curry reach five thousand and three pointers? Let's put this in this proper perspective. First, okay, do y'all understand that right now, Steph Curry is eight hundred and seventy three. He has eight hundred and seventy three more three pointers than any play in NBA history James Harden. Second, you see his resume right there. Four time champion, two time MVP, ten time All Star, All NBA First Team four times, eleven time NBA All Star, two All Star Game MVPs, two time NBA Scoring Champion, NBA seventy fifth Anniversary Team Olympic gold medalist in twenty twenty four. The resume is impeccable. It's otherworldly. We all know this, okay, But with eight hundred and seventy three more three pointers than any player in NBA history. Second is James Harden. Let's not forget that. His three point percent is shooting forty two point four percent, third all time with the minimum of twenty five hundred attempts free throw percent of shooting ninety one point one percent. That's the best in NBA history, and his true shooting percentage is eighth all time at sixty two and a half percent. The brother is on another level. He's one of seven players in NBA history with at least four championships and two League MVP Awards. Bill Russell, kareemambdu Jabal, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan, and Lebron James are the other six. All right, that's who we're talking about when we talk about Steph Curry. And I bring all of that up to you and I throw out that resume. I have a very very very simple question.
Speaker 2: A does he belong in to God conversation. Yes, that's not saying he's the goat.
Speaker 1: That means when you mentioned the goat, or you have a conversation about the goat, you do need to consider the greatest shooter God has ever created, who's a four time champion and the two top League MVP and NBA Finals MVP, a gold medalist.
Speaker 2: You kind of need to think about these things.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that was sacrilegious in a lot of people's eyes is when I brought up is he the greatest point guard ever?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: My man Eddie Johnson on NBA Radio and others, was like, that's just sacrilegious. Magic Johnson is the greatest point guard we've ever seen, John Stockton, Isaiah Thomas, Jason Kidd, Gary Payton, and others, Chris Paul, the point.
Speaker 2: God himself, CP three, they're all up there.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about quit the central prototypical point guards.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm saying, ladies and gentlemen. I'm saying, if you look at Magic Johnson, let's take into account Magic Johnson, who's five five championships, okay, five championships, nine NBA Finals appearances.
Speaker 1: We get that part right. Here's what I want y'all to think about. I'm not talking quin the central prototypical point guard that's setting up others.
Speaker 2: That's not what I mean with Steph Curry.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about impact on an offense. Magic Johnson six' nine with with with three eyes for crying out, loud one in the back of his head to in the, front, okay with a sixth sense about, him just a sublime point guard affected the game in a myriad of ways that led to. Championships, well what the hell Has Steph curry? Done Steph curry has had people in the hospital receiving oxygen.
Speaker 2: Because AS. J.
Speaker 1: R smith once, Told Matthew, delavadovo almost dies Chasing Steph curry around all game.
Speaker 2: Long every defense has to.
Speaker 1: Keep its collective head on a, swivel trying to find where he is at all times because he can pull up from. Anywhere his conditioning is top notch compared to. Anybody at age thirty, six he just dropped fifty six a couple of weeks. Ago he's been averaging over thirty Sins Jimmy butler. Arrived and by the, way with all that being, said he is the only player IN nba history that you literally have to man up in guard the second he.
Speaker 2: Steps past half. Court that is how. Lethal the Great Steph curry is an has. Been it is who he. Is he's that, Phenomenal he's that.
Speaker 1: Great so, Again Magic johnson doing what he does impact compared To Steph curry doing what he does, impact what.
Speaker 2: Would you rather? Have it's a legitimate.
Speaker 1: Question Lebron james my number two all, TIME mj my number one BECAUSE mj at his, BEST i believe is the Greatest i've ever seen in my. Life and, oh by the, way let's not even Bring Steph curry into the category of.
Speaker 2: Him when it comes to, Defense.
Speaker 1: Lebron shows you what he can, do but he doesn't do it often enough defensively throughout his, career which is another REASON i got a number.
Speaker 2: Two but he's still number.
Speaker 1: Two because we see what The lakers look like Without Lebron james at age forty in his twenty second, season no doubt about. It and needless to, Say i'm just being showing my. Professionalism i'm obvious in no mood to show him any kind of. Love but we gotta be. Honest i'm never gonna. Lie the man is that, phenomenal got him.
Speaker 2: Number two all.
Speaker 1: Time But shaq is, right we gotta look At Steph curry a little, differently. Y'all it can't just be, well he is a great, shooter.
Speaker 2: And that's all there.
Speaker 1: Is his movement without the, basketball his ball handling, skills his ability to create his own shot off the dribble from, ten twenty, thirty, forty damn, it sometimes fifty and sixty.
Speaker 2: Feet he's that, great he's that. Spectacular we got to give it to.
Speaker 1: Him and when we got to give it to him on that, level we got to ask, ourselves.
Speaker 2: Where do you put?
Speaker 1: Him if we're gonna talk About kobe top five and we're gonna talk about The Tim dunkans of the world top, five how we summarily dismissed the notion Of Steph curry being in that? Conversation definitely top? Ten and then if you're gon't say top, ten who do you take out of?
Speaker 2: It who take? Out do you take?
Speaker 1: Out duncan take Out, bird take Out? Kobe who's you take? Out who you gonna take? Out we got to ask ourselves these, questions won't? You we got to ask ourselves these. Questions All i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying is he warrants a legitimate discussion.
Speaker 1: Because it's undeniable that he now belongs in the. Conversation if we're able to call him the greatest Shooter god has ever.
Speaker 2: Created as A i, mean.
Speaker 1: If you're going to be in the goat, conversation don't you have to be the goat in? Something he's the goat when it comes to. SHOOTING i know about the resume Of Kareem. JABAR i know about the eleven championships in thirteen years From Bill. RUSSELL i know about how rules have to be changed because of the greatness Of, chamberlain.
Speaker 2: Even though you only had two. TITLES i Know Tim duncan's greatest power forward that ever.
Speaker 1: Lived yannis at some point is gonna belong in the conversation in a lot of people's. Eyes Steph Curry, man it's just Special salu on his thirty seventh, birthday we can give him nothing but. Praise he is that. Phenomenal he, truly truly. Is happy, birthday my, brother and congratulations to. You now let's get to some of the tweets FOR i get on out of here for. Today, Okay so here we got this, Here these people come up with this. STUFF i just don't understand. That Captain america Versus Red. Hulk i'm gonna Pick Red, Hulk okay THAT i, Mean Captain america have mad love for, you but damn, it that's.
Speaker 2: The hulk right.
Speaker 1: There thor Versus. Loki of, Course i'm gonna go With. Thor Spider man Versus. Venom you, Know venom with them teeth, Though Spider webs ain't gonna hold, him, MAN i can't see. That i'm gonna go With venom on that. One and Then Iron man Versus. Thanos thanos is. SUPERHUMAN i, Mean i'm gonna go with, Him, Okay so then we go from. There so we Got Red, Holp, Thor, venom And. Thanos i'm gonna Pick thanos Over. Venom i'm gonna Pick thor over The Red hult Because Red Red holt couldn't even lift his, hammer couldn't even lift the. Hammer i'm gonna go with that right AFTER i do.
Speaker 2: That so now we got With thor going up Against.
Speaker 1: Fennos, y'all, Y'all thor couldn't mess With thanos until he had.
Speaker 2: Help i'm gonna go With.
Speaker 1: Thanos, remember When thanos beat up the Whole hulk was throwing them, around and they were, like just wait for, it Because thanos was just toying with, him taking like looking at the, shots looking at all the effort he was put forth fact like he was hurting. Them then he just beat him. Up remember when he choked and Strangled. Loki remember When thor was. Helpless but to watch that the dude to go to it's gonna it took all of them to stop. Him So i'm gonna go With. Theanos that's the first. Tweet what you got next At Big Orange, Punch, right STEVEN. A Smith dewey Your brick fight to The. Death, Well i'm gonna go With brick because that's the name of my soap opera character In General. Hospital we're gonna go with. That that's. ALL i don't even need to look at those. Two anybody that's got the Name brick is Who i'm gonna. Favor Watch General hospital weekdays when channel, seven okay two o'clock in some markets three o'clock and others For General hospital soap.
Speaker 2: Opera trust, me you'll love. It next, Tweet last Tweet what you got At Sour Patch Kids?
Speaker 1: Acts NOW i love that BECAUSE i love you some sour patch And i'm a kid even Though i'm fifty.
Speaker 2: Seven stevie Ny.
Speaker 1: Smith if you could bring back any elite team from two thousand to two thy and twenty.
Speaker 2: Four which team would it? Be and? Why that's a hard one.
Speaker 1: Because for, ME i Loved shaq And kobe and the crew IN la at the beginning of the. CENTURY i Loved lebron with D wade and those boys In.
Speaker 2: Miami you, KNOW.
Speaker 1: I gotta say that because it WAS i, Mean miami is just a, special special, place and it was all Because lebron elected to go, there And lebron and D wade and those boys were In. Miami those some of the best years of my. Life AND i just want to say that some best years my. Life i'm. Reminiscent come, on star come On. Starve that's number. Two having said, that believe it or, not though that first year should say the first, Year but WHEN kd arrived In Golden state AND kd was with The Splash, brothers.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 2: SPECIAL i confront that was.
Speaker 1: Special it's, hard, Man But i'm gonna SAY la With kobe And shaq and the crew because they MADE i, mean WHEN kd went To Golden, state it was such it flipped so dramatically the balance of. Power it didn't even make no sense to. Watch, okay and they were very entertaining this with this nipeer light tendencies or, whatever but them it it was almost. Unfair but WHEN i watched The lakers With kobe And shaq And orion And shaw And Derek fish and the, crew let me tell y'all.
Speaker 2: SOMETHING i was In sacramento for That.
Speaker 1: Game seven for their second, championship when they Had Mike bibbie AND C webb And volati d v at all Those.
Speaker 2: CATS i was. There it's twenty three years, later.
Speaker 1: Y'all it's top two or three or one of the greatest basketball Environments i've ever experienced in my. Life WHEN i was In sacramento for That game, seven it was spectacular and the series was big time. Two i'm just saying. That i'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying that's it for this dedition to The STEVEN. A Smith.
Speaker 1: SHOW i hope you all enjoyed. It and thanks again to Mister Tom holman for coming on the. Show the borders are for coming on The STEPHEN.
Speaker 2: A Smith.
Speaker 1: Show he didn't have to do, that ladies and. Gentlemen he's a busy man with a busy. Schedule he don't have time to play. Games he's on a. Mission but he took time to come on this, show AND i really really appreciate. It so thank thank you again to Mister Tom holman for taking time out of his very busy schedule to join the STEPHEN.
Speaker 2: A Smith.
Speaker 1: Show hope y'all enjoyed the, show and hope y'all enjoy absolutely wonderful and fruitful week and be blessed to be safe Until. Monday i'll see.
Speaker 2: Y'all peace of, love, everybody