Speaker 1: Many.
Speaker 2: Joe recently claims that Celtics matchup better against the Knicks without Tatum in the lineup exclusively because of mindset. I believe a team is a reflection of his leader. Jason Tatum is the leader of Boston. They are incredibly talented team, but they're not tough teams. This is what Kevin Durant had to say. He responded on Twitter. Excuse me on X damn hot take artists have ruined the sport football guys, no disrespect, but y'all boys need to stay in y'all laying I don't know what it's like.
Speaker 1: To be between them lines.
Speaker 2: Give the man a break, give it, he said, between these lines, man, give it a break. Dudes who quit football early to pursue media talking mental toughness.
Speaker 3: Cut it out, Katie taking shots.
Speaker 2: But love it, love it? But yeah, k Katie, don't respond. I ain't got a problem. I got a problem with it. Problem like it.
Speaker 3: I wish more players were like that. I wish more elite superstar players would like that and voice their opinion. That's why that's why I like Twitter. I like X because it gives everybody a voice. Now, it cuts it cuts the middleman out players being able to have an opportunity.
Speaker 1: Nothing lost in it lost, nothing lost in translation. Okay, I got something for y'all.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, but you're talking about I love people having voices, but this is my thing though. You're a champion, right, yeah, so your mindset is gonna be totally different than somebody who wasn't the champions.
Speaker 1: And not correct. So so that's that's what I am.
Speaker 4: You got people talking about the game and and this and that, but how can you how can somebody really define the game if you got if you never want anything, and tell somebody from you telling you talking from a losing perspective. You know you never wont you was an individual you I mean, I'm not saying you. It's a lot of guys that was great players that were great, but that was great one you don't talk about.
Speaker 1: It's all about me? Me, me, me, what about you?
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying. It's like, so you got a problem. You was great individual, but you wasn't a great team player. You ain't excel your team to be to be a winner.
Speaker 1: You didn't win. Your team was losing.
Speaker 2: So so if I'm hearing you correctly, you can correct me if I'm wrong. You said, unless you've been a champion, how do you tell me what it takes to become a champion?
Speaker 1: Right, how are you gonna have a champion monster if.
Speaker 3: You've never been I have another question for people, okay, people that in the media space, right, yes, talking to Sean obviously, with with that, with that, with what he just said, how do you feel about people that talk about the game of basketball, the game of football, the game of hockey, and or or or pundits or analysts on it or or give their opinion or views on it, but have never played the game? Can you take what they can you take what they say serious if they've never done it?
Speaker 1: So, so this is my thing.
Speaker 4: I think they they the media is great at creating these narratives and hold on, they can listen.
Speaker 1: Everybody can have their opinion about the game. I'm not, I'm not. This is open. It's an open platform.
Speaker 4: Everybody can discuss it on every label, from TV to social media to whatever you want to do, podcasts, whatever. But my thing is this, though, when you when you start dissecting and you really want to know the logists of what they really truly taste, go talk to somebody who's done it before. I'm not gonna come in your space and try to tell you how your job and tell you how your job if I've never done it, I've never been a reporter.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna sit here and slide and say LIKENK.
Speaker 4: But with that being said, I'm not gonna sit here and discredit people either, though there are some people that have part But what but the narratives that the media create.
Speaker 1: It becomes a part of our thought.
Speaker 4: Process, it becoming green in us, these stories that everybody this. This is the one thing I don't think people truly understand if it's almost like the media said, they believe they bullshit. Yeah, man, Now it becomes a thought process. Whether you agree with it or don't, it because a part of your thought process, and that's the first thing to come to your mind when you say something. And that's the one thing that pisces me off more than anything. So like, at the same time, I'm okay with people having an opinion, but let me let me let me give you something else to think about it, think about from a different perspective, different side of someone who actually did it.
Speaker 1: I walked this light, I walked this path.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show you what from my experience and what I've been through, and I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Pay this this This is the direction for you, and it's the deal for you.
Speaker 4: So when you sit here and you go through all these narratives, man, I just I just it just it just it hurts.
Speaker 1: Me sometime and pisces me off.
Speaker 4: I just sometimes I have to recuse myself from a lot of conversations because it's not it's falling on deaf ears because everybody is fucking stuck on stupid at times. You know, common sense ain't coming anymore, you know what I'm saying. So you know it's so many levels to this ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying it is I want to well think I want to hand a baton. I want you to hand the baton off to me because I agree with a lot of what you're saying. Guys that have covered this game, and I go in particular, I say, like a Tony korn High or Michael Wilbond, guys that are covered the game, I think they understand the game, but their intricacies unless you've been in that huddle, unless you've been in that locker room in those intense moments, you couldn't possibly know. Now, See, they might go by what somebody told them. I'm going by what I know. See, I was in the huddle on fourth down. I was in the huddle on third and six. I was in the locker room when we had lost five straight against Baltimore. So for you to say I think this is what, No, I'm not telling you what I think. I'm telling you what I know because I was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so while they can write it and they've covered the game and they do a great job, and I'm like you, I don't discredit anybody that I've never said, Well, you didn't play the game. You don't know what you're talking about. I'm saying from a standpoint of being in the locker room, being on the field, being on the court, there are certain things that I can speak to that even in your thirty forty fifty years of covering a game, can't give the fans what I can, having played the game far less than you've ever covered the game.
Speaker 1: Because I've been in the huddle.
Speaker 2: I've heard that call and I looked in guy's eyes, and I know who you know, guys that put it what they put in. And I know guys that that bull dye come there. I see them all the time. You get to spend open locker room, what thirty minutes five days a week. You get to spend thirty minutes on maybe Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. I don't think you get to come maybe a little bit on Friday. That's all you get. I get to see that guy from nine to five, five days a week, then on the road on Saturday and Sunday in the locker room. You coming in after the game, so you don't get to talk to him before the game, so you don't know what he's thinking, or you haven't had a conversation with him before. And so that's why I don't discredit guys that, because there are some guys that do an excellent job and they've talked to some of the greats. When you see they're talking to them, Yes, I'm right there with them. I'm right there in the locker room, I'm sitting right next to him, I'm right there.
Speaker 1: In the huddle. And so I I can I just think.
Speaker 2: Guys that have played the game now, everybody that played the game Matrix can't get on TV and talk about the game. Oh, noxin it in a way, explain it in a way that maybe somebody in the media can talk about it. But that doesn't mean just because you can articulate your thoughts more or better, you know that you know the game better or understand the game better. Yeah, do that Hopefully that makes sense to the chat.
Speaker 1: No, it does? It does?
Speaker 4: You know, like Mike, my guy you know from the crib here, so like Mike is great. Mike has been on TV for Yes, Mike's been doing it for fifty years. Yeah, Mike has been on there. Man, I love Mike, you know. And uh, but you said something that that's so dawned. I mean, like you you you're experiencing somebody basically being around somebody twenty four to seven and the tress with people, it's totally a different feeling.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I used to say this when it was everybody was like how the team feeling. I'm like, man, you have to be in this, you have to be in the locker room, the seat. I can't I can't express what we're going through right now.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I can't even say that words.
Speaker 4: It's kind of it's kind of you gotta be able to feel it. You gotta see it.
Speaker 1: You gotta be sitting next to me, and you gotta.
Speaker 4: Be feeling that heat coming from my from my teammate next to me, you know, on both sides.
Speaker 1: And we just like we ain't got I ain't say nothing to him.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at it. My my, my guy. We about to go to war out here. And it's like it's a whole different mindset, you know. And I think it's so many different levels to this cause I think it was it's so many great players that played this game in the NBA.
Speaker 1: It's a great returning there.
Speaker 4: I man and uh, and I take my health to the ol g's who paid the way from me, man, I really do. I all them guys. They don't get enough credit. Man, they don't get enough flowers. Man, we don't talking about enough. And I'm I just it's just say because every year I feel like we losing we losing some uh, some icons in this game. And you know, and I'm forty seven now, I just had a birthday last week and I'm just sitting here.
Speaker 1: I just I just gotta take my health to these guys. Man.
Speaker 4: I want I think all the old g's that paid away from me. Man, I'm truly blessed to be in the position. I'm man, I don't.
Speaker 1: Take none of this for granted.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, you know, me trying to go sit into a newsroom and try to tell them how to create a story or right a narrative or bro Yeah, I watched the game, but I can't craft it like you could.
Speaker 1: And so, like I said, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't discredit anybody because I don't think I can do see what, oh tell you know, you and I have had this conversation. I don't feel that I can do your job better than you. I just feel I can do my job better than you can do your job. Now, Troy, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but that's how I feel. I don't think I can do my job do your job better than you. I just feel I can do my job better than you can do yours. You deduced from that whatever you want, but I'm not going to discredit you from your job job that may whatever the case may be. A cashier, ain't nobody could be no cash Y'll.
Speaker 1: Be going to give them people. They give me a dollar, I give them ten back.
Speaker 2: They coming, Hey, Hey, all them numbers than Hey, I ain't got time for that. I get frustrated, but I understand that people have a job to do, and.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's easy to save.
Speaker 2: Because if they won without Jason Tatum, They're not winning a championship without Jason Tatum. You think that, what do you think the odds on Joe they win a championship, they're gonna win the NBA Championship without JT. I mean, so if that's not the case, they're not better without it, because the odds are they are a better team.
Speaker 1: They do you think they would have won the championship last year without j t?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not absolutely, matter of fact, since you pose that question too, based on you know, and Kevin Durant going going back and forth. This was just one game on what happens if they come back in this series and they get it done without Jason Tatum. What happens if they get to the Eastern Commerce obviously get to the Eastern Confrace finals without Jason Tatum? What happened if they do get a chip without Jason Tatum? Still not possibly not even with the way Jaylen Brown played no.
Speaker 1: In pritching.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, listen, I said that same thing ochol I saw. I was talking to my guys last night about that. I was like, I just said, what if hypothetical? You know, it ain't many teams in the NBA history ever came down came back from a three to one deficit.
Speaker 1: But just hypotheticals. Hypotheticals. Yeah, so that's a hypothetical. It's just what he's going with a hypothetical.
Speaker 4: Say, for instance, they they win tomorrow Boston, won't they able to get able to get back home because at the end of the day, you know, the rope the uh you know, I mean, I luck the Knicks, I do. Jaylen Brush is a savage out there. Yeah, feeling that closer. But but with that being said, though, the supporting cast only had one game in the series so far that they all up and scored over twenty points one game. So like, you know, you don't know what the supporting cast is gonna do you know, Jaylen, Bronce is they had a snake over there, And you know a lot of these teams are one injury away from not doing anything, am I right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So but Boston is one team that has listen, they they have they have enough to still do it and.
Speaker 1: Let me ask your question. That's everybody show up though. So in other words, if.
Speaker 2: I takes if I takeos reasoning and I listen to you with if so, if the Golden State Warriors had won that series, that means they're better without Steph Curry.
Speaker 3: M hm, ship that's different.
Speaker 1: I did removed, was removed. The best player off.
Speaker 3: The teams in Golden State is not even close to what they have in Boston.
Speaker 2: What about Jimmy MoMA play out Jimmy. You trought me play out Jimmy. He's taking too. He's taking the team two teams to the NBA Finals and he hadn't had I'm just saying, I'm just I'm just throwing it out that we just haven't healthy conversation now since we're doing what IFFs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, but they're done now, so they're done.
Speaker 4: But but look at the roster the so go go go Boston starting go roster right now, top seven players, they're so five, well it's top five now because take them is out now.
Speaker 1: So there their their current roster right now.
Speaker 4: Look at their lineup though, tell me what you think about their line compared to airy Bots.
Speaker 1: Find up if they're doing what they're supposed to do without Jason Tatum.
Speaker 2: Their their their best six players aren't better than the knicks best six players, you don't think so they'll know.
Speaker 1: With Brunson, Cat Bridges, Heart, who's the other guy?
Speaker 2: Oh g I love New York Nick, I love then you got and you got Mitchell, Robinson and McBride. So I take the If I take the Knicks seven best players minus Tatum and I and so the Knicks seven best players and you give me the Celtics seven best players minus Tatum, I'll take the Knicks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna see. I mean, k P ain't showed up yet in this playoffs yet.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna show up, so start looking for it. He's seven three and invisible.
Speaker 4: So see, I'm just a firm believer out of it. I just so these guys have all you got all?
Speaker 1: You got two?
Speaker 4: You got two guys, Well, you got three All Star pedigree guys on Boston Celtics.
Speaker 1: Skipt that been either a former All Star or not.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You're only only current All Star on the team is Jaylen Bronson right now. But but Derek White could have easily been.
Speaker 1: What about what about Cat? No, hold on, hold on Cat?
Speaker 4: Cat was also but they got to That's what I'm saying. New York got two Boston Boston they got two current, but Boston has one current and two former holiday and uh for zingis so with that being said, but then uh uh Dereck White could have easily been one this year.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I was out hold for the All Star too. He has been an All Star. Yes, he's been a.
Speaker 4: Former All Stars so also older but also also pedigree does play and have some leverage.
Speaker 1: And hell u metric hill, I was a twelfth grader? What form? I was a former twelfth grade?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 1: What the hell? It ain't over over? Yeah, you're right right, it ain't over. But remember this is all hypothetical, but anything is possible. It ain't over, you know that. Yeah, we do that a lot though, we oh yo, we do that a lot.
Speaker 2: We see a guy, uh and football go down where they are better team without him?
Speaker 1: No they're not. No, hell they not.
Speaker 2: Somebody they want a game one time where they want a game without Chase?
Speaker 1: What that mean? They're better team? What you want to you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Hello, Jason Tatum? Is about to make his fourth consecutive All NBA team. Do you mean to tell me a team is better without an All our first team All NBA selections?
Speaker 3: Makes you question it though, UNC and Sean. You look at the way they play without him in that one game, it makes it raises the question and the possibility of the MAXI being better without them because of the way.
Speaker 2: They What what happens, oh yo, what happens when the original teacher is not where you get a substitute. Well, it's not the same, So now you do things differently. I believe the Knicks let the Knicks let their guard down. The Knigs like, well, they ain't got j T. The ain't gonna be ready to play, and they underestimated them. I bet they don't make that same mistake. I bet they don't make that mistake in the in the MSG.
Speaker 1: Well we're gonna see well, Hope not. You know what I'm saying. But you know, I listen, man, when you when you out here, man, we can't One of the things I learned a long time ago. You know this.
Speaker 4: The one thing you can control is what your effort. You can't control the ball going to Hope not.
Speaker 1: So you know Listen. You can't control you can't control it going in the hoop.
Speaker 4: So like a man, listen man, people feeling that pressure and listen that I know Garden's gonna be rocking them all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Okay, I kind of which I was in that. I ain't never been to a playoff game in uh in New York. I would love to be there.
Speaker 2: But hey, hold on, you did ah did acho did not see the three games they lost with Jason Tatum? So you better without him? But you lost three games with him. I mean he had forty two, they was up twenty game. We're not even listen, they're not within it. They're not what they are without Jason Tatum. He's one of the best players in the NBA. Oh by far easily. That's like it's hard you could let's just say he's a top ten player. How's the team better without a top ten player? Okay, you go win a game?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: And I think the thing is sometimes what happened a Matrix and Ojoe is that a team will win a game or two without their best player, and people are starting to believe, well, hey, we can get rid of him.
Speaker 1: If we can get something back. No, you can't. Don't do that? Well no, no, we so long? Okay, now.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonnagree with that on I'm gonna tell you something now. So like put this way, if Jaylen so Jylen Brown was out and Jayson Tatman was playing right now, they did the same thing, would you would you still saying the same thing?
Speaker 2: No, because I think they need both of them. Because when they when Kevin Durant became available, they offered Jalen Brown and Derrick white Is some draft picks for Kevin Durant.
Speaker 4: They didn't offer Jason Tatum. Yeah, but I mean, listen, kad my guy. You know what I'm saying. But like I'm just saying because right now, Jylen Brown took over the role that Tatum does.
Speaker 1: He not in just last.
Speaker 4: So so he became the main, main facilitator and did a great job at it.
Speaker 1: He never gets Yes, he was dudo. Okay, okay, but did you see the way he's been playing this? You have you seen the way?
Speaker 4: So so look, so Tason Tatum last year was dedicated to point guard, per se, That's what they said last year, right, they let.
Speaker 1: Him met the main ball handler.
Speaker 4: So when you watch them play, they go a lot of times they go tip for tapas the table.
Speaker 1: Come down and shoot brown, come down and shoot the times. Yes, that's how.
Speaker 4: But now you don't have to go tipp Now you got you got him designated that spot right now.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you there, it ain't over with this overweight. I'm not saying they can't listen.
Speaker 1: I listen. I would love to see New York's I want to go. I wanted to go seven.
Speaker 4: Seven, you know, I mean honestly, yo, Hey, it's been some great basketball, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, but at the end of anything is possible. I don't put nothing. It's like I said, it's all hypothetical.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: Remember we just all but it's hard to come back from a three to one deficit. Though, But those first two games, though honestly they could have easily won though they.
Speaker 1: Fucked them ships off. They fucked them ships off. So we sit here and we keep acting like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Boston is one of the things that Boston had and the reason they was able to prevail last year that most people don't. They have seven three and d guys they got one went down with the injury last game. They still got those six, three and eight guys. A lot of teams don't have three in d guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody is starting to switch everything now. Yeah, so that's what I'm saying though, So like it's it's not over open. You just don't know. Maybe Kate is due for a big game tomorrow. Oh y'all.
Speaker 2: A fan pointed out the coach social media account has only posted throws of Daniel Jones and none of Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 1: Have the coach already decided they're going with Daniel Jones? I don't think so. I don't think. I don't think so. I doubt it. I doubt it. Obviously.
Speaker 3: When it comes to a quarterback competition between Anthony Richardson and Daniel Jones, I think that's that's one that Anthony Richardson would win obviously. Right now, what they're doing right now, I don't think it's a testament to who would be the starter. Even if there is a quarterback competition. I really think that Anthony Richardson would win that out obviously, having the edge knowing the offense.
Speaker 2: Man, you ain't paying no guy no fourteen million dollars to sell on the bench. So what other back up quarterback you know? Making fourteen MEI so.
Speaker 3: You think that other team you throw him in there? Huh, base based on No.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I think there's a quarterback. I think there's a quarterback competition. You said you don't think there's a quarterback competition. I think there's a quarterback competition or wise where they get that man.
Speaker 3: Fourteen one thing. Anthony richards as a head start on that quarterback competition because he knows the.
Speaker 1: Offense, Yesiell's offense.
Speaker 3: So if you allow him to beat you out, I think it's more politics because they're paying Daniel Jones fourteen fourteen, got damn million, and I think they'll just get it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I took you number three overall. I put thirty eight million dollars in your pocket. Guarantee. I guarantee your whole damn contract. What you mean his politics? His politics, that Anthony Richardson hadn't gotten better in the things that he was doing, wasn't conducing for you being a starting quarterback and.
Speaker 3: Being Dail Jones is the answer, because we saw him in New York.
Speaker 1: What's the question, what's the question you said, Daniel Jones answer, I need to know what the question? Did he go to Duke? Yes? Is his name Daniel Jones? Yes? You can't just say do I think Dave Jones?
Speaker 3: I was running down everything you said, just running down everything you said that anything Anthony Richardson didn't do. I'm saying, Hell, what do you think is gonna happen when when God damn Daniel Jones there, it's gonna be we all of a sudden, he can go from what he was last year and all of a sudden just be be what Tom Brady this year?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not, No, I think the thing is. But what is Daniel Jones? Is who he is? In your third year? Did they bring another receiver in and they haven't.
Speaker 3: Come because by the time I hit my second year, I would I had to ride.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, That's all I need to say that. That was not only the Coast gaff they've made in the last twenty four hours. The Coast ended up deleting their schedule release video that is done by Minecraft style and included a dolphin word a ten Tyreek hill jersey being pulled over by the house guard.
Speaker 1: Remember what happened over the day.
Speaker 2: In an apology, the coat said, we've removed our scheduling's video because it exceeded our rights with Microsoft and included an insensitively insensitive clip involving Dolphin's receiver, Tyreek Hill. We sincerely apologized to Microsoft.
Speaker 3: And ty wasn't fucking insensitive. Tyreek King one of them. God damn, oh my god, why did you do that?
Speaker 1: He loved it and he treated it.
Speaker 2: He said you should have left it up at Colts.
Speaker 1: But it was funny.
Speaker 3: It was that. I mean, people have to understand you make jokes about certain individuals, you have to know who you're doing it too. Someone Treek is going to laugh at that. He's not one of those overly sensitive people. And obviously I'm assuming that people at the Colts don't know it, and maybe other people would get upset for Tyreek. Tyreek wouldn't care.
Speaker 1: It was funny.
Speaker 2: And you damn Tyreek, Microsoft, they tie your ass up with rights now now they got more money than their whole NFL, all the NFL.
Speaker 1: You you don't want to be missing with Demo Joe.
Speaker 2: There's certain things, there's certain things you can do like I don't even and there's certain things when it comes to the big company like this that's sitting on three four five, six hundred a billion dollars in cash.
Speaker 1: Don't fool with them, mo joor it ain't worth it. Take it down.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 2: Just hey, oh show you just apologize and keep it moving, and keep it moving.
Speaker 3: Some of some of the the schedule releases and the creativity from some of the teams, I really enjoyed. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: And that's O Joe. This is why we have to be super super contious. I told Ash, we're not showing another video. We make sure, we asked can we show this on our platform, make sure we get it, and then we gonna screenshot it, because the last thing we want somebody to do is say yeah, you can do it and then erase it.
Speaker 1: And we ain't got nothing. Now, we ain't give them no permission.
Speaker 2: Now you screenshot that, Ash, Now, that got that got.
Speaker 1: Our ass burned. We had a ninety day you know, we approbate and and probate.
Speaker 2: In hell, and then the dude took all the money that the revatuve that we want, that got that we got from the video.
Speaker 1: The whole episode. He done ran through that.
Speaker 3: Now he ain't got no more of that left.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you remember the guy a DM you last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. He got upset, like, bro, you gave us permission to show the thing. You gave us permission to show it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I sent, I sent, asked a message, and I you know, I was the man whatever because I it was the issue. I was like, well, it's this issue. I mean, man, we yeah, what's what's your location so you can tell me what you're talking.
Speaker 1: About in person?
Speaker 3: I asked three times, you know, I mean you feel like listen, listen. I didn't say anything bad. I ain't say anything bad. I just that's a long time.
Speaker 1: But I'm trying to give you Miami, you from Miami. He took it. He took it away.
Speaker 2: But you know, I was like, bro, so you just bypassed what I said, so you only heard without you.
Speaker 1: See, I didn't say nothing bad. I just said that takes too long for me.
Speaker 3: I like to get in and out, you know, in and out.
Speaker 2: But he missed the point where I said, before you said that, O yo, I said, man, yeah, that's three hundred dollars work easy for the haircut, the facial, the shade, the trim. Yeah, that's three hundred dollars. So he bought it. But again, O yo, we talked about that. Remember the way we're wired, we only hear the negative. He bypassed the positive and I went along. I went a longer with the positive. Then you did say that it takes too long. I went way longer. But that's what he heard.
Speaker 1: But man, I'm gonna get reserved. I'm gonna go get it. You ain't got no damn anticut.
Speaker 3: You are the only way I'm gonna give it through a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get well, let him let him shave your head with that straight raids.
Speaker 3: No, could I get bumps.
Speaker 1: I get bumps that they look like they look as crunch it would.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't, I don't know where it's say.
Speaker 1: I'm had to ask.
Speaker 3: I'm going I'm going to get that treatment on a recorded too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I had we had a dude on our team. I ain't gonna call it day. Uh he shaved. He shaved with dios raz under here it got man looked like he stuck his face in an at.
Speaker 1: Now, Hey, we called it buf day.
Speaker 3: It took It took me one time.
Speaker 1: It took me one time to do it.
Speaker 3: I forgot, I forgot. I think it was two thousand and seven. The barber I was in the rush, so he said, well, let me use this on you, and he used the electric.
Speaker 1: Oh you, oh that metric.
Speaker 3: God, it took by. It took by two days. But all this up under here, man, looked like a damn nesty crunch.
Speaker 1: It took forever. It took forever to go away.
Speaker 2: I hey, I don't do that now. I do shave with a razor. I put I put that blue steel on my face. But that right there. Oh no, oh no, man, man, you be busing busting black head for months.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: According to Schan's Draymond was tryan find fifty thousand for making an inappropriate comment. Uh that question the integrity of the game officials doing Game three cameras called Dre on the sideline mouthing five and a half spread during time out after he filed out M Draymond. Draymond, Draymond. You know everybody loves Draymond.
Speaker 5: You know he tek him out. Everybody after him and go he do it, Draymond. You do something every time. They ain't calling this because you, Draymond, you do something, they.
Speaker 2: Really get you a break, Draymond, and you see a hollered and cust official event official Draymond would be out the game by about the third time down the court.
Speaker 1: He'll be out the game. Oh but oh, you know.
Speaker 2: Get Oh you know he does that because he know once he gets one, they're gonna be very reluctant to give him that second take and throw him out of the game because they don't want to influence the game.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Hey, I would be worried about influence game, and I ain't gonna let the moody cuss me out. Average six seven points a game, I mean, Draymond got to get a triple double.
Speaker 1: You gotta get a triple double.
Speaker 5: I know he said he feel good about this team, Butler coming make this last player roma with Curry, But the Curry got hurt. The team just seemed like just they didn't have no more juice. You know, they played to a limit. But soon or later, you need talent. You gotta have talent on the plow to win.
Speaker 2: Draymond has been fined nine hundred and ninety two thousand dollars in his career, with one hundred and eighty five thousand coming for action towards official. He's also been docked three point two million for suspensions, so he's lost over four million million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, well.
Speaker 2: I don't like to curse that much. I don't like to be right that much. On't your Oh God, I don't know about you. Won't you over the eight y'all got? That's a good call. That was a good call, real good call.
Speaker 3: You know what when you made that kind of money on it's like you ain't even paying no mine honestly.
Speaker 1: Oh, you paid somebody. I know.
Speaker 3: I mean to think about it, if you would have added up my fines, right, I know the times were different the time. They gotta think for eleven years straight. Uh, I got fined every season for eleven years straight? To the point why putting money aside? Because I know I am I'm fin the cut up anyway.
Speaker 2: But say how much you get fined? Those different you might find five a year?
Speaker 1: What did they find you? A quarter of a million every year?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, Oh you gotta think. Right, my first my first offense during the season, it starts five thousand.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm telling how much was the average a year About forty fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: No, no, because by the time I got about week ten and I was doing stuff at that point, it was thirty to forty and fifty thousand. So you think you got hey, uncle dad, at that point, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't even care.
Speaker 3: I'm having fun.
Speaker 2: You think you got fined a quarter of a million dollars a year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, you think you gotta find that much? Absolutely old. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Remember when I tweeted on the sideline and jout nine.
Speaker 1: That was thirty grand right there.
Speaker 3: You remember when in September, Oh, I put on a poncho, like a real poncho on the Somber Road in September. They took fifty for that. And you gotta think I kept doing stuff weekend and we got the orange chin strap, the black chin strap, the road wearing gold shoes.
Speaker 1: I didn't care.
Speaker 3: I just and when you add it all up by the end of the season, I didn't care because I.
Speaker 1: Was making it up.
Speaker 5: You was making money, so you really didn't pay attention to it. That's what happened sometimes could be with Draymond.
Speaker 2: I got found a lot of mine I probably got found about five, five, four or five damn.
Speaker 1: But oh you played nineteen years damn.
Speaker 2: Well mine was more like suspended. You know, hit a couple, a couple of people they had for the game, tousling with them many one two?
Speaker 1: Is it? You know? Hey asked Barkler about.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got a you got it with a with Tyroll Hill, with Tyroll Hill.
Speaker 1: That's what That's how many games you got suspended? That was?
Speaker 2: That was a pickup game. No, that was in the summer. Yeah, No, who he trying to walk up on me saying who you got? Who you got to fight with? Hold on you can you snapped somebody?
Speaker 1: You went? Did they shoot around? Oh?
Speaker 2: That was what's the name and the Clippers ty Laffer mcginny mcgn yeah, McGinnis, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh you knew, you.
Speaker 2: Knew that the word was gonna get back to Stern that you had did something and he was gonna put the He's gonna drop the hammer.
Speaker 1: Why you do that?
Speaker 5: It wasn't about that. He threatened me, man hey, and I told him I went in. They practice, the whole team, everybody, the whole coaches, everybody was there.
Speaker 1: Oh, they might have jumped you man, No, they weren't gonna do that. I told them, all of them.
Speaker 5: If he said that's my friend, so you suppoted to bed he didn't help it.
Speaker 1: No, they know better.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh you was you was the original debo.
Speaker 1: Man, Well, I mean, what's my threaten you? My brother and told me don't wait for him go to him.
Speaker 3: Actually, in the in the basketball setting, words or just words, they really don't mean that outside outside.
Speaker 1: Of the court.
Speaker 3: They just saying it because on the court it's a safe place.
Speaker 1: So they ain't really mean no.
Speaker 5: No, hey, Tad, this's one thing I don't I don't play on the court and I don't play.
Speaker 1: He don't.
Speaker 2: So I've been to you. What you see is what you can thirty plus years. He is exactly what he said. Believe if he say he gonna slap me, he shot you. If you get closer, he gonna slap you.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like I like it that you leave money to who did that? You lived money to in the card game and he didn't pay you back?
Speaker 1: Tyronhill out, Tyrone Hill. That happened without a game. He paid you back. He paid you back?
Speaker 2: Yet, well he was trying not to, but he said he was going through a divorce.
Speaker 5: And then he says wife or something happened this and that. I'm like, huh, I said, I ain't to your wife. So I got it right before the playoff though.
Speaker 2: Man, man, oh, you was a wild one on that one. Oh tell us about the cooking bitches. How did you learn how to cook?
Speaker 1: Man? I learned.
Speaker 5: Basically, you know, my family's big time cooking grandparents, mother, aunts and sisters.
Speaker 1: But my thing is my rookie year.
Speaker 5: You know, I had some I had some, you know, some skills already, but traveling a lot this and that, going in at the hotel. You know, my rookie year basically had a lot of bets on the team. But you know, I just like going to these restaurant I just got tired of it.
Speaker 2: And it's just doing the little things, you know, the burgers and spaghetti, uh stek potatoes, little pasta and you know, the breakfast food.
Speaker 5: So I just started adding on to adding on to it. But uh as I got good and good, all the guys.
Speaker 2: On the team started coming over, and you know, I start you know, making the team thing, bringing everybody together, you know, and all that, and I.
Speaker 1: Just fell in love with it and it's relaxing.
Speaker 2: I thowt you cooked for jay Z, you cooked for Jordan, you cooked for Oprah? What did what did you what did you cook? What did you cook for?
Speaker 1: Whole?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: So basically it was at mj forty birthday party in d C.
Speaker 5: And it was you know, like I said, jay Z, we was playing cards, Beyonce, everybody, Bob Johnson.
Speaker 1: I mean it was a lot of people. So it was a birthday party.
Speaker 2: We got snowed in at the Ritz and so at the Ritz in the Washington they got two towers North and South Town.
Speaker 1: So I was in the cono. MJ was in the rooftop.
Speaker 5: So we ended up having no part after his birthday and and basically cooked two days in a row. I mean I just went to the store. We just got a lot of food, and you know, they just had a good time. But I do a lot of things like that invites I give guys my liking to you know, put it on their charity and auction me off and they bid on me. Matter of fact, I got one in Syracuse, New York in about two weeks going cook for like fifty people's.
Speaker 1: Basically I can do that by myself. But it's just something I just love to do. And I didn't like to see a smile on people's base.
Speaker 5: And everybody said, well, you know this and that because I'm picking, you know what I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Send something back your wheel.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: My thing with me is I know I put my heart and soul and I don't want somebody sending my food back.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna make it right. What's your favorite thing to cook? Oak? Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, I tell everybody's me, but I don't know. I try to cook what you like. I'm good. I'm like the alphabet A to Z all twenty six. I can do twenty fIF different things.
Speaker 3: And you know, you know how dope that is. They had that in your toolbox. You know you know how to cook?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: That that's that's I think one of the greatest things to ever have in your toolbox as a man. If you have money, if you don't have money, but if you.
Speaker 1: Can cook, oh, and you can play anything.
Speaker 3: If you can cook and play instrument and if you got and you want to add the cherio top, know how to sing as well?
Speaker 5: If you know that I can't, I can, hey said, I can play spades, And that's how you're gonna get me the cup to the cut.
Speaker 2: That's how you're gonna give me the cup. Because now you're talking about language. Oh you talk about the spades.
Speaker 1: Now you.
Speaker 2: If you went to an h you went to a black college. If you can't play spade, and if you came joan, you and boy, you in trouble. You're in trouble. And hey, I'm a stadeologist, so I'm the highest ranking like you got the grand master and and and chess.
Speaker 1: Okay, we go out there and sat we wanted to get together. We can do that. Got next time Atlanta were Hey, I'm telling you how you you play? Do you play big joke, a little joker? How you play? I can play big joker, little joker, or no joke or just a king. I don't know. I don't mess the dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't see nah, because you know people play duder down with duce s fade big joking when they talking about d I tell him I ain't playing. I don't want to play with no du You got too big. You got big joe, little joker, then you got two duces.
Speaker 1: Nah, Okay, big joke, a little joker, ace king. Yeah, sometimes some people don't play no joke. Yeah, I don't like playing like that.
Speaker 3: Now, Hey, I got I got I got a team. I got a team. H me and you space game against Oak and Jordan's.
Speaker 1: You to play? Joke? I know how to play spade? What you talking all of this too? Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah that hey, hey whatever whatever you'll Hey, that's.
Speaker 3: Really absolutely whatever y'all want to bet to?
Speaker 2: Oh do you really know how to play? You're might said the wrong things that well?
Speaker 1: We want to Hell, we at playing for fun? No, no, no, no, no, no no. We don't do nothing for fun. We don't do nothing. Yes, I do sad, sad. You can you can play.
Speaker 3: I'm out the city in Miami, boy, I grew up playing spade.
Speaker 1: I know y'all play, y'all playing Dumbo there not talking? I don't play. Y'all still play talk? Uh every now and then? That was that was the thing we played on the plane and back in the rookorde days.
Speaker 2: People don't play no more. They played poker and uh been with We used to play. I love to play.
Speaker 1: We played. We play in between two y'all play in between? What's that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Now the basketball player I played with a lot of football players that they.
Speaker 1: Love that in between and they love good. Look, I'm just telling a good and b Ray.
Speaker 2: Ray now that we don't we don't play some much bray football guys all the time. I know all the football game that was Drew Hill first. Drew Hill, all right, all right, he was the man. So what's on? What's on? The cooking journey? You got because you had you on the cooking show? So what are you looking to do another reality show about you involve you cooking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm no what you know?
Speaker 2: No, my book is out there asking for sir, so I put I put my cooking book on whole. But I'm gonna come out with that this year. So you know, I was on Chops. I've been on a lot of different cooking shows. I did, like I said, Toronto, I did like three or four shows. So this year I'm gonna I'm gonna speed things back up because you know, my wife were on the Atlanta Housewife.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know it is what it is. So we finished. We're gonna finish that up and we're gonna move on to the next thing.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna get my cookbook out and we're gonna try to do some other stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh, we will get you out of here on this one. If the Knicks make the NBA Finals, are you going to a game? I'm going to a game, callding, who they playing on the road?
Speaker 5: I mean right now, I've been you know, I've been banned from the garden, so I don't want to go and got jumped on twice. I don't want to get beat up again. So sometimes they tell you long your lesson after twice.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, man, I need do I need to put a call in the doll and say, look at man. Man, that's that's ol. He a fan favorite, proud favorite. Here a New York favorite. You got to have open building.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's see what happened. I've been trying to get things situated with him. He's just he's just one of them guys. You know, I call him Trump nephew.
Speaker 1: What damn? You ain't help it.
Speaker 2: I try to get you here, you call him dinny.
Speaker 1: I've tried to I'm tried to get you in and you try to stay out. Man.
Speaker 5: Hey, sometimes Hey, I'm used to the cold.
Speaker 1: So I got a jacket.
Speaker 2: All right, old last question, give me your mouth rushmore power forward the power forward, give me your four guys that you're gonna put about rushmore.
Speaker 1: So it's a keem of center of power. Ford.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll say, okay, so I'm gonna go with I'm gonna get you five.
Speaker 1: Got that.
Speaker 2: Head okay for I mean I was you know, Okay, I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 1: Cat McHale.
Speaker 2: Uh crnt wire called malam give him flag. You know, sometime we don't always see out eye. You don't see how the had a whole lot of people you see out of open well like they got from Arburn. He waved about four found he the third. Yeah, and then I'm gonna I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it. I'm gonna say old school, I'm gonna give it this Shee Wallace crazy.
Speaker 2: How you leave Tim Duncan off, you said Tim Duncans, the senter Tim fod.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well I'm so, I'm gonna start over. Then I'm gonna go Tim Duncan, Cap mckill, Charles.
Speaker 1: Barkley call along, I like it. I'm leaving. She she dre comen. You know Johann is them guys.
Speaker 5: You know, I think all them guys say if so, if you had a team.
Speaker 1: Who you want you? I know y'all take Joanne wall my first, my thirst if I power forward, I'm.
Speaker 2: No Johnny Look she wallas. Joanna's Shee Wallace. Yeah, oh, I don't don't know. I'm taking she I tell see c should have been the best power forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah shoot the three miss playing post? What Yanny? Don't do nothing better than him? But drive the ball off the court?
Speaker 2: Finish? No you don't think? Are you finished out? He playing against all the little kids of the poor.
Speaker 1: That's why I played against who he played against?
Speaker 2: Man, I know he would have been back in the eight and ninety he been, Like I told somebody, he probably been on the bench because the game made free throws.
Speaker 1: He couldn't shoot the jumping. My jumper better than his My free throws better than here he does the better. A rough him up though he went the game, and then he gained way after he got in the lead. You had to come and lead with it, all right? Kell?
Speaker 2: How to kill the people? How they can follow you on social media? What what's you have on?
Speaker 1: I G.
Speaker 2: I'm real old thirty four Twitter, and and I'm on Twitter?
Speaker 1: You know me?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Forcing all right, thirty.
Speaker 3: And before you go, you got to do me a favor, right, Listen, During the NBA playoffs and during the NBA season in general, I have a hitless of playoffs.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: I that I've challenged that I have to play when we when we have some time. You know, Joe Johnson?
Speaker 1: Who else? Who else?
Speaker 3: Kenya, Martin, Antoine Walker? I sold Joe, I already said, I so you who else?
Speaker 1: We got? Who else?
Speaker 3: I'm a hit lists?
Speaker 1: What's doing one? Playing? Everybody? One on one? Right?
Speaker 3: So I need to do I need to do me a small favor. I need to tell I need to tell Jordans. I need to get one on one with him. I want no excuses. I want to hit nothing. We can go to eleven our spotting five right now. Oh yeah, I'm like, if you see me play, you understand why I said that.
Speaker 1: I ain't. I ain't. I ain't count your game. I'm just saying for the moment, so you know, he got a couple of shoes, will not be a good one though. You're gonna get him. You're going to the eleven.
Speaker 3: You gonna get five and get the ball first.
Speaker 1: I'm one of them. I'm one of them give you the ball first. I'm a gentleman. I respect my elders. Okay, well he the oldest, so I understand that.
Speaker 5: They always tell me if somebody old you in the group, you gotta respect.
Speaker 1: When they're younger, they gotta respect me. That goes all right, Hey, what up? Been atlat I'm gonna hit you up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Let's go grab a bike, all right, and we're gonna play that space. Okay, yeah, absolutely, hold on? Hold on? What's what's that?
Speaker 3: What's the money line?
Speaker 1: We'll be back. I know, we know. I don't know thousands of game, that's easy. I'm just saying, you know, start off one money.
Speaker 2: You know they said when you buy here and pop with you buy in again. So we start off.
Speaker 1: Go up. Hold on, we're gonna play more than one game.
Speaker 2: We're going to what we're going we're going to three hundred to five hundred, uh three hundred good.
Speaker 1: Cool though, bet five hundred years. Who let me ask you this?
Speaker 2: Hold on, we don't want the whole hand saying bag sad bagging you go over.
Speaker 1: We just played. If you ain't trying, if you playing back, you if you saying back and you ain't trying to get you. Hey, don't worry about my hand.
Speaker 2: You bet you don't worry about But you saying bagging, you bet your hat, don't worry about what. I don't care. I like saying bagging. That mean you ain't trying to win. You saying trying to set. You don't worry about what I Oh, you played? You played two sets in over?
Speaker 1: No, we don't. That's that's what a basket? Do you play like that? Or no, I don't play. I played whatever. I don't think I played first hand. You get ten, that's two hundred. Yeah, automatic win, for sure, automatic win. I don't play. No blinds. No.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, okay, hey, I'm I'm run a Boston off the muscle. Well, I'm gonna run a Boston.
Speaker 1: He he.
Speaker 3: I could already tell we already won, We already won.
Speaker 1: We got this one. We got this, No, Joe, we got I can't wait. Hey, I can't wait. They were talking about Oh, I'll let you alright, alright till the volume