Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 3: Want they get saying you a.
Speaker 4: Confidenzone will be desire, how a tale.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little banging again, here.
Speaker 2: And come along.
Speaker 5: The American Revolution was against the billionaires of their time.
Speaker 2: The tax system as we have it is fundamentally unjust.
Speaker 6: We are speaking about living in the wealthiest city, in the wealthiest country in the history of the world, where one in four New Yorkers are living in poverty.
Speaker 1: And we are going to have to explore massive judicial reform state by state and at the federal level. And everything should be on the table. As far as I'm concerned, freedom is.
Speaker 3: Back in style. Welcome to the revolution away.
Speaker 2: Of coming.
Speaker 3: To your site, going the way out against all and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 7: The New Sean Hannity Show more behind the scenes information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 8: And that is the introduction to our next guest, Bill O'Reilly, author of Confronting Evil, Assessing the Worst of the Worst, and host of the news show Will Do It Live. He's visited China many times himself, and his message of the day today is high stakes and play. It's a fascinating commentary at Bill O'Reilly dot com and he is here today to share that with us.
Speaker 4: Welcome Bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 3: Thanks for Amy Rose. How are you? Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm great.
Speaker 8: I'm so glad I have an opportunity to talk to you. I was listening to what you had to say about your last trip to China last year, and you said that the Chinese invited you personally to come out and visit with them, and then you told us that China wanted to talk to you before the president arrived. How was this kind of access established between you and China through Harvard?
Speaker 3: So I'm alumni and Harvard does tens of millions of dollars worth of business with China, and the Paula Buro over there watches me on YouTube. Has changed the way all commentary is delivered, as you know, Rose, And they know that I know Donald Trump for thirty five years, so they wanted to get an inside view of the man, and that's why they invited me. I've hid my own way. I don't take any money from anybody, and I did run it by President Trump before I accepted the invitation because that's my duty as a citizen. I can't be just gallivan around inserting myself into government issues, but he was fine with it. And then today, actually I had another call with the Chinese as the president gets on his plane to go over to Beijing, and his situation has changed than what it was one year ago, with particularly where they were run.
Speaker 8: You know, this is amazing because you have an opportunity that not many In fact, I can't even think of someone right now off the top of my head actually have to be that go between. Is astounding, and I'm sure you feel very honored.
Speaker 4: To have that.
Speaker 3: It's mixed emotion. We researched that nobody's ever done this as far as being a journalist and then a diplomat. If you want to use that word, I don't. It's not you often applied to me in the United States. But China's a different culture, so they're probably more used to robust behavior than here. But it's a very very tight rope and my job is to represent my country. I mean, what did Chinese wanted when we spent three hours with them last time around was look, if we do this, what will President Trump do? And I was able to provide pretty good analysis of that. This time around, it was what the deuce are you doing in Iran, And I said, you'll have to ask the president. That's not my See, I don't know. I don't get the daily and tell briefings. I do know that this is a country that causes disorder. And I use that word because that's the worst thing you can do to the Chinese is caused disorder. That's for business. They don't want it. And I dropped that today so that they would know there is a reason that the United States has tried to neutralize the government of Iran.
Speaker 8: All right, so they bring up Iran and you just did, And I've got to ask you, would they really want to provide help or assistance in any way where Iran is concerned, because we know that they receive their gas from Iran, they would have we would have to encourage them to look elsewhere or receive it from elsewhere. Do you really feel that they would want to help us, because in the past, Bill, I've read about the unholy alliance, if you will, between North Korea, China, Russia, Iran. How much can we really depend on them to help us where that is concerned.
Speaker 3: Well, nobody can answer the question now whether China's going to help the United States with the Iranian thing, but there's certainly an incentive to do that. If China helps you, they're going to want something. Yeah, and what they want is a dialogue on Taiwan. She is crazy about it is a crazy issue on Taiwan. It's almost like Trump and the Boarder. And they want the United States to sanction the opening of parks or whatever you want to label it about Taiwan. If they got that assurance, they might very well help with the Iranians because the Iranians need China. As you pointed out, China can buy it's oil elsewhere they're not to buy from Iran, and that's one of the few markets Iran has left. And the Chinese are a big footprint. I mean, they help Iran in other ways too. Ran doesn't want them to be an enemy. So all of this is the President is aware of it, se Rubio is aware of it. They know that once they go over to Beijing and it's going to be a big dog and pony show. I mean, the Chinese are very happy that President Trump is going there, very happy, and I expect a positive outcome come Friday, praying for that. Our country needs some positive stuff, whether the Chinese will step up and do anything publicly against Ron, probably not, but behind the scenes they could very well help the USA.
Speaker 8: When it comes to Taiwan though, because I mean that remains the biggest geopolitical flashpoint in this entire relationship because of what they produce. Of course, the massive shares of our semiconductor ships in the worlds I guess, but I can't imagine that there would be some mutual ground or somewhere we can actually agree with them where Taiwan is concerned.
Speaker 3: I've come up with one or two because I knew that was going to be big when I went over to Beijing in two THO forty nine is one hundredth anniversary of Mazitung's takeover, and he's on the cover of Confronting Evil, and so it is the AYATOLLAHMANI. So these are not gentle countries that we're dealing with here, but Taiwan is a place where the Chinese symbolism is very important. Now, everybody knows that the Taiwanese will fight. It's not Ukraine. They're well armed and it would be a bloodbath for China to go in there. Everybody also knows if China does that that there will be a pariah and there'll be economic sanctions all over the place, and it will be a disruption of order. Remember, they don't want that. So what she is trying to do is just open the possibility that maybe we could have a hybrid, maybe we could do this that or the other thing. But let's start to chat. And that does not seem to be unreasonable to me. But I did suggest to the Chinese today the President Trump is not going to allow Taiwan to go down a drain. Now, he would be perceived as weak and that's the worst thing for him. The word is thing that the Chinese is this order. The worst thing for Donald Trump is a perception of weakness. He's never going to do that.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, and that makes a lot of sense, So thank you for that. And so we heard too that the White House has invited major American business leaders by Elon Musk, Tim Cook, Oweing CEO. So that alone tells us how deeply business and technology and even geopolitics are now connected. So when you look at that and you see that some of the biggest issues on the table right now, I guess they're going to be trade in technology and ai what do you make of all of that. What are we expecting by bringing some of these big names and big leaders in industry there.
Speaker 3: Well, it isn't China who wanted those CEOs. It was the Trump administration and it was a very shrewd move because what they're trying to do is bring these guys over in a very informal way. It sounds contradictory, but it isn't to get to know their counterparts in Beijing so that they can put on paper some kind of trade deals, and of course President Trump would have to, okay, but they want the Chinese to understand that America is open for business and that is something that Chinese really respond positively to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because having the presence of those major CEOs, that's huge, and also it highlights something like I American corporations are. They remain heavily tied to China economically, and this is even while political tensions are always rising, going up and down. But at the same time a lot of companies are trying to diversify manufacturing in places like India, Mexico, and Southeast Asia. I guess it wouldn't hurt to kind of mention that or I'm sure this administration has that they want to continue to have some sort of technology sharing and so forth.
Speaker 3: With the CA do this whole two day meeting, and you can't get a lot done in two days. So I assume if it goes well, and it should, that there'll be another bigger meeting in Washington in the summer. The key to all of this is we can work out trade deals that are very favorable of both countries. That can be worked out, but we need your assistance Beijing on X, Y and Z. So that's how probably go down.
Speaker 8: So when I have to go back, just for a moment to the amount of oil that China purchases from Irun, what they in your opinion, can you see that really stopping really and looking for other resources.
Speaker 3: China doesn't care where it gets its oil from. It wants a good price for the oil and that can be negotiated. It's a lot easier to get the oil from North America to China and it is from Iran to China. So you know, the setting is there. We have we are exploiting oil. Now people don't know this, Americans don't know this. But one of the reasons your gas pump is so high is because the American oil companies are shipping this stuff overseas to make even more money. VP made one hundred profit in one quarter after this Arraine and Madness starfit. So we have the oil enough to sustain us. We're sitting overseas, so these oil companies can make more money. It's crazy, but it's happening.
Speaker 4: You're so right about that. I have to ask you this.
Speaker 8: I'm very curious about your opinion on the perception that President She has of our President Trump. I mean, would you say it's admiration, curiosity, intimidation. What are your thoughts on that, because you would know you would have a really good handle on that.
Speaker 3: I don't know she, but I know is second in command pretty well. She likes flattery, and who else likes flattery?
Speaker 4: Let me guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's where you start. She fashions himself as the new mau Ones. You're down in history as one of the great Chinese leaders Donald Trump and Sagana, and she's one of the great American presidents. So there's common ground there, and both men flatter each other. Nothing wrong with that. I'm much right to have that than what we got in iron right, they're both deal makers. She is more ideological than Trump, whereby he is a fanatical communist. I mean, it's just crazy how that communist thing is seized that country because under communism, no one has any rights, no human being has any rights at all, none, But they love it. And I asked some point blank. I said, how can you support a government where all of your citizens are subjugated by the government. How can you do that? And they go, we have to govern one point five billion people.
Speaker 4: Per Bill Riley.
Speaker 8: They're playing the music underneath you know what. I am so glad I had the opportunity to talk to you. I loved hearing what you had to say and your input and your insight.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Thanks for having me Rose.
Speaker 4: Take care. We'll be back with more Sean Hannity right after this.
Speaker 7: Thanks for listening to Sean Hannity, working every day to remember the forgotten man. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: My name is Rose. Joining me this hour is the faith director for the White House. Her name is Jenny Corn. I've had her on before with me. I'm so glad to have her back, and she's going to talk about her thoughts on the nation's faith issues and its birthday two hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 4: Jenny Corn, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm wonderful, Rose, Good afternoon. It's so good to be on with you. Hello, and God bless you to all your listeners.
Speaker 4: Oh that is so sweet.
Speaker 8: We are so glad that we even have this Faith Office there at the White House. That's amazing in and of itself. But you know, it's so significant because a lot of what we talked about today, Jenny, this about our two hundred and fifty years of a republic, and it was so important. Benjamin Franklin even suggested that it might be difficult to keep this republic, and I think we have, but I do believe it's hanging on by a thread. And I think a lot of it depends on all of us, because this nation was established on faith and the belief that God and God alone is the one who offers us freedom and liberty. Because if man did, Jenny, then man could take it away from us. But our freedom comes from above. So when we look at this two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, it's more than just a date, or more than just marking something on a calendar, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I mean, and I'm so glad that you're concentrating on this. And as you said, we're the first ever historic White House Faith Office, and that is because of President Trump put it in the West Wing as a direct report to him, working on policy that sects a daily American. Some people ask us, you know, do you pray all day in the Faith Office? I will tell you yeah, yes we pray, but that is not our sole job. Our job is to make sure that people of faith have a voice in their government and that the government is not discriminating against them. And to your point, this country is not guaranteed, just like our office is not guaranteed. It is up to Americans to ensure that we go back and remember what our founding is. That's such a great that it's two hundred and fifty years because people are paying attention to it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: You've got corporations, you've got the governments, you've got churches, you've got other entities who are going, oh this is too fifty.
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 8: Who are we?
Speaker 6: Where did we come from? And what we're doing on this Sunday, May seventeenth, here on the National Mall and all of your listeners are invited. We want you to come and you can find all the information I'm going to talk about on rededicate to fifty dot gov. But we're going to talk about God's hand in the founding of our nations. Where did we come from, why do we have the most free country in the whole world, and then how do we keep it? So we're going to have a full day on the National Mall of prayer of worship together. Imagine how powerful that is. Whatever your guys are doing on Sunday, this is the place to be. You want to bring your family, your friends, and you want to pray together with thousands of other Americans for this country, for the future of this country, and for each other. I think it's just going to be beautiful.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree, And because honestly, you're right, that is our history when you go back to the Puritans and you look at how they felt led to come here and just their stories, you know, and it's written down. Unfortunately, Jenny, not in our history books any longer. But I'm grateful that I was a student of history. I love particularly American history. And you can go and then jump ahead to even George Washington and the miracles surrounding his life and his victory said, their faith plays such an important part in so many aspects of this country. And in fact, what I'd like to point out too is, first of all, the Revolutionary War probably could not have been possible, that striving for independence, that willingness to put your life on the line, to sign a declaration to this tyrant that you want to be a free people, that couldn't have happened without the Great Awakening. The Great Awakening was something that was a movement all throughout this country where people were suddenly again focused on God and his will for them and for the country. And then I just want to fast forward, Jenny, because this is all our history over the last two hundred and fifty years. But if you even think about the second Great Awakening that led to the abolition of slavery and the women's right to vote. And I say that because the platform of those preachers was that we had a national sin, those of us who believed that slavery was okay. He called it a national sin. Many of the pastors did, in fact, and women who were moved by that were working on freeing slaves and then at one point they said, hold on, isn't b Anthony Elizabeth Katie Stanton. They said, hold on a minute here, if we believe all men are created equal, then we must believe that women aren't should have a voice in how things are done in this country. Every time we've had major events, major major events in this country, we have had a spiritual awakening one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: And I think that we just need to remind people and then show our young people that that's that's what we're all about, that all of the freedoms we have come from God, and that we give honor to that. You know, for those of you who haven't seen the picture of George Washington, I google it where he's on his knee and he is praying. That's just one. I just imagine the time that he came here starting a brand new country, leaving tyranny, as you said. And it's so funny because people who shout, you know, separation of church and state for here in America, it's like, no, no, you guys aren't getting it completely wrong. The separation of church and state is exactly why George Washington and our founders came to this country. Because they knew that a government shouldn't be dictating to you what religion you can be. But it does not mean that people say don't have a voice in their government. And we're going to be proclaiming that on the National Mall with some amazing, amazing artists, Like we have Chris Tomlins for those of you know who's one of America's worship leaders Grammy winning artists. He's going to be singing, We've got blessing offer, a two time Grammy nominee. We're gonna have Reverend Franklin Graham, Jonathan Roumy from the Chosen, and so many other pastors and safe leaders and music. So can you imagine that, just for those of you who don't know about what this is gonna what we're gonna do is going to an event with thousands of other people who love this country, who love God and are praying together with all these worship leaders and pastors. I just think it's just going to be a special day and it's gonna be sunny.
Speaker 2: Good weather, guys.
Speaker 6: So everybody to make sure and they come and go to rededicate to fifty dot gov and just get all the information. It's free and you just to come and even it's from twelve to six, and we just think it's going to be a beautiful day. But I think there's a lesson in there. We're going to do storytelling about the beginning of our country and who we are, and I just think that's going to make you know, in a world where we're so divided, as there's so much social media and negativity, this is going to be an event where Americans can come together enjoy and in positivity and in space, and it's going to be wonderful.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 8: And by the way, commenting on the weather here in DC, because I live here, I've been waiting for those sunny days, so I'm glad cold.
Speaker 4: But you know, here's the thing too, And.
Speaker 8: I have to say that if President Trump we're not in office right now as we celebrate, I think it's significant that he is here for this two hundred and fiftieth anniversary.
Speaker 4: I mean so many things.
Speaker 8: I know a lot of people were disappointed about the outcome of the previous presidential election.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I I believe you was meant to be here now.
Speaker 8: I believe that we have the opportunity to speak really and truly about the founding of this country. I mean, you had AOC the other day talking about it being all about money, and it was not.
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 8: She has no idea, But you almost can't blame her because her educational system does not provide for a good American history foundation. It just doesn't any longer.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: But well, the thing I just sent Trump's office at this moment in time, too, is that we get to celebrate the winds and the successes, and we get to talk about what we've built upon. Rather than you know, having shame or anything. We should be talking about the goodness of America. We should be teaching our young people about how amazing America is. It is where you can have the American dream. No other country can that happen, where someone like myself, my family coming from Mexico with very low education, being able to come here, own a home, get an education, work hard, and have a daughter that ends up working at the White House not once, but three times. That is only here in America. I want to teach that to young people. They can do whatever they want. I don't want them to be taught that, you know, they've got to be down somehow and shameful about things. That they haven't done. Let's be proud about our country. Let's fix the things that we need to fix, but let's be proud of who we are and be grateful for God and the freedoms.
Speaker 8: That we have. Well said, Well said, Jenny Listen. Could you direct us to a website where we can go and get more information on the celebration this week?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it's rededicate two fifty dot gov. Just go to that and it has literally I'm literally looking at it right here, and it's saying on Sunday, May seventeenth, the National Mall will be the scene of a historic gathering as Americans of every background across the country prepare for the nation's two hundred and fiftieth birthday with scripture, testimony, prayer, and rededication of our country as one nation under God. You don't want to miss it. Be part of this.
Speaker 2: This is not going to happen for.
Speaker 6: Another two hundred and fifty years, and unless you've got some kind of really great like life plan, think you might miss that one. So let's do it this Sunday.
Speaker 4: Love that, okay.
Speaker 8: Jenny Korn, Faith Director for the White House, thank you so much for joining us today and all of your efforts on behalf of.
Speaker 4: Faith in America.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Rose, Take care sweetie.
Speaker 4: All right, so this is the Sean Handy Show.
Speaker 8: Before we got a break, I just want to mention that my new show on Real Life is now available. I'm very excited about this. I think you're gonna like it. You can go to real lifeetwork dot com, sign in for free, and then search Rose Unplugged. Or you can download Real Life Network apps on all platforms, so it's real lifenetwork dot com. Then you go and log in and then search Rose Unplugged. Also follow me at roseunplugged dot com on all platforms. And my ministry. I love my ministry. She is called by him by dot com. She is called by Him dot Com. We take prayer request there. We have a team of women who handle those requests with every bit of caution and care, and they pray over it. And we have daily devotionals coming soon and a free weekly newsletter that you have to sign up for, but very encouraging and uplifting. So that's what she is called by Him dot com. And my show on Real lifenetwork dot com. Okay, we'll be back with your phone calls believe it or not, one eight hundred ninety for one Shawn. So if you're not still online, you better call one eight hundred to nine for one Sawn. One eight hundred nine for one. Shawn will be right back with your call.
Speaker 7: In the IRS scandal and the NSA atrocities, convince you you need a watch dog on Washington with insiders sources.
Speaker 3: You need Hannity every.
Speaker 4: Day from Illinois, how are you? Thanks for waiting?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hi, Hi Rose. It's so great to hear you, and it's so great to hear a big platform like this speaking so openly about Christian faith. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, it's important I think more now than ever.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I'm working with a ministry too. That is all about trying to get kids, get scripture into kids' hearts, and right now churches basically have maybe a couple hours kids ministry once a week and that's it. We're trying to form a parent partner, parent partner church relationship because there's so much more that kids can hear the gospel all throughout their home life, but generally parents just kind of let that go, and so amazing resistance to getting parents to just realize that they can speak so much into their kids' lives during the formative years and they just kind of drop all off at church and let them do the work. And that's not good enough.
Speaker 4: No, it's not good enough.
Speaker 8: And our guest, I think during the four o'clock hour communio coo mm, you and I Oh, you might want to check it out and see how you can combine your efforts with theirs. But I applaud you for wanting to do something and it does begin with our children, and I appreciate that very much.
Speaker 4: Ken, thank you job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really important. Our ministry is Global Children's Network and we're really needing people to help us, so that'd be great. I could talk with yeah, guest in the first hour. I really really love.
Speaker 8: It, Global Children Network. I think you should definitely reach out to him. I think there might be something you guys can do together. Harry from Minnesota, how are you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Oho?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: I am I on?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to say?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 4: You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Oh, dear, Okay, here's one of the things I wanted to put out there. There's the Spetterman guys as Senator in DC and then it's Bill Mayor and I never knew have Meyer. He's my personality.
Speaker 4: It's Betterman and mar Yes.
Speaker 5: Yes they're both extremely liberal Democrats, but they are more human and this is why for the first time. And believe me, I know our history.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 5: I was navy at my husband.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Well, you know what You're cutting out a lot, so I'm going to have to let you go because we can barely hear you. But I know you wanted to say that we need a middle of the road party. But when we say those words middle of the road, I get turned off just a little bit.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 8: I think about Scripture where Jesus says, I'd rather you be hot or cold, but if you're lukewarm, I'm going to spit you out of my mouth. But I do, but I do respect Betterman. In fact, Linda and I were just talking about him, both of us being from Pennsylvania, so I respect what he's doing in his boldness. I will have to talk about this more tomorrow. Maybe you can call back tomorrow we can continue that conversation.
Speaker 4: Then. It was so much fun being with you all today.
Speaker 8: I love Sean's audience and I am going to be back tomorrow, so I'm really looking forward to that as well.
Speaker 4: So I'm Rose Unplugged. Check me out on all platforms.