Speaker 1: Yeah, So we need to be aware of who the college Democrats are, what they stand for, and the radicalization that is taking place. And that isn't just coming necessarily from George Soro specifically, or maybe factions from Hamas that are putting up money to radicalize people on college campuses in this country. There's another element that traces directly to the Democrat Party itself. Happy Friday. Happy Friday, right, man. If it weren't for all of the issues that we're dealing with during the course of this week, could probably be a little happier. But we do have hope on the horizon, and part of it information and solving some of these issues. Brian Mudd in for Sean Hannity today, I would love to hear from you. Eight hundred nine one seventy three twenty six eight hundred nine four one Sean My. I'm the host of the Brian mud Show my home station wj in West Palm Beach and very close to to Sean these days. In addition to the former president, and you can catch my podcast, The Brian Mutts Show wherever you get your podcasts. As we're taking a look a deeper dive into some of what has come out this week. One of the more concerning things for me has been the College Democrats, the arm of the Democratic Party on college campuses, their official statement that they put out on the protest in opposition. They have gone sideways with Biden and Team Biden, and they said no, no, we are in with the anti Semites. Here again the statement that they put out earlier this week. Each day the Democrats failed to stand united for permanencys fire, a two state solution and recognition of a Alistinian state, more and more youth find themselves disillusioned with the party. To the students out there protesting, we stand with you.
Speaker 2: Okay. So just a few things that are concerning with this.
Speaker 1: We have Hamas that has been rejecting Israel's offers for ceasefire right along. And there's also this little misdetail, you know, one of the things that is always fascinating in the whole two state solution argument, Well, is here a two state solution? You know who doesn't want a two state solution? You know who really doesn't want it? Hamas, and more than anybody, they don't want it. If you go back to nineteen ninety three, guess what happened. You had Israel agree as part of the Oslo Accords with the PLO at the time to a student two state solution. They said, yeah, we will do it. When do you hear this discuss that Israel actually agreed to a two state solution back in the nineties. But then what happened? Why didn't we have a two state solution? Well, not that the PLO was anything other than a terrorist organization running their little government thing there, but it actually was even more than Airofat and company. It was Hamas even back then it was Hamas. They weren't the governing body yet, but Hamas they were dead said as soon as those Oslo Accords were signed, dead set against them. And as part of their rejection of it, guess what they did. They carried out a series of terrorist attacks. Yeah, they went after Israel, carrying out all these terrorist attacks to make sure that the two state solution didn't happen.
Speaker 2: There would be no peace.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that's really important about that piece of history, it's one of the massive arguments that is missed. You have so many people on the left, so many people like the College Democrats of America that walk right past the reality that the Palestinian people voted Hamas into power, after all that the PLO was entering into a two state solution. Hamas literally blows the thing up. And after that you have the Palestinian people. I go, yeah, you know what, give us the even bigger terrorist over here. Give us a moss voted into power over the already terrorist terroristic PLO. Those kind of facts matter, And I always say there are two sides of his stories, one side of facts, facts matter. On that note, little detail about Hamas. You know they were established in nineteen eighty eighty. In August of nineteen eighty eight, they put out their covenant, the Covenant of Hamas, and it was their whole doctrine what they stood for. And in one section it literally states this, there is no solution for the Palacindian question except through jihad initiatives, proposals, and international conferences, all a waste of time and vain endeavors. Huh, there is no solution for the Palestinian question except through jihad initiatives, proposals, international conferences, all waste of time in vain endeavors. That is in their founding document, Hamas, what do you think the odds are that they're the go, go, yeah, let's do the whole two state thing over here. Given their history of literally blowing things up to stop it from going into effect in the nineties and what they continued to do right now following the worst attack on the Jewish people since the Holocaust, this stuff matters, right. So here you have the College Democrats calling for the the permanency's fire, which Hamas won't do, the two state solution, which Amas damn sure is not going to do. They haven't right along not going to, and a recognition of a Palestinian state. Okay, So that's what they that's what the College Democrats of America stand for. They stand for effectively, Hamas, you know, it's not terribly surprising that you have a terrorist organization that isn't exactly ready for peace right now in a two state solution, But when you start taking a look at the College Democrat wing, you start to see how radicalization is happening. So in that statement, they let the Muslim Caucus within the College Democrats direct that. Okay, So that is who's directing policy for the College Democrats of America, the Muslim Caucus, which obviously is in league with the whole idea of what Hamas has worked on here to at least to some degree. I would assume they would at least know some history, right, I mean, these are the College Democrats of America after all. I mean, surely they are informed even about you know, recent recent decades within this whole conflict.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: One of the things that came to mind as I was taking the send this week, so many people take a look back at Hitler and his rise to power. They wonder how a European country could have been so fold That's one of the common questions for people who don't really know the underlying circumstances, that don't really know the reality on the ground. It's like, how could the Germans have been so full? How could they have been so duped? The truth was they weren't.
Speaker 2: The very uncomfortable truth is that they weren't. Minecoff been out.
Speaker 1: There for just a few years, just a few years before Hitler started his rise in power. And I was twenty five when he wrote that, in nineteen twenty five, and he was in jail. The truth was in front of them the entire time, the entire time, and Hitler his hatred. They were obviously not a secret. Now it wasn't out of the gate a majority of the German people. And originally they didn't all go ile Hitler, but enough of them did. Enough of them did that Hitler was able to get a foothold in German government. And as soon as he had a foothold was shoot. He just went ahead and eliminated the competition. I mean like literally eliminated them. He took them out and assumed power. And there realize that the issue with some of these things, right, it's not that you have to get even a.
Speaker 2: Majority of people.
Speaker 1: You just have to get a big enough foothold, and you got real problems. And so I think about this now in the context of the college Democrats of America. I think about this and the context of the next generation of these people, and I think that you've got a lot of useful I don't mean to call them idiots, because they're not I mean just you know, for lack of a better saying, useful idiots, just kids that don't know they think, oh, yeah, you know, i'm young, I'm liberal, I'm a Democrat. And they're being taken in by people that are far more intentional, people that have what appears to be far more nefarious intent at least by way of what they are advocating. And you got a lot of people that are falling into a trap here. And if enough of them do, I mean, what happens if you have a decent number of the next generation from a leadership standpoint in this country? What happens if you have a solid number then the suddenly are on board with something that is favorable to say Hamas, something that is favorable to the not so peaceful Palestinians that want nothing to do with a two state solution to do want the absolute eradication of Israel and off the Jews. The minor details, these are the things that we've got to work through. These are some of the very very consequential things are playing out on college campuses that might not get the same level of attention as you know, a lot of the other events that have been playing out. And it's something that we've got to inform our kids about too. You know, you've got to have these kinds of conversations with your kids. Even if you're going, oh my gosh, they went to college, what the heck happened to them? You know, at least this kind of distinction about the Democratic Party on college campuses and what they're doing, which seems to be radicalizing those who identify as Democrats. So boy oh boy, I mean, as we take a look at all this, we need to do our part. It's been over six months since the brutal attack by Jimas on her brothers and sisters in Israel, and since then the attacks on Israel they've only increased, especially in the North. You've got the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They're on the ground now addressing all needs as they come in. So your life saving donation today can help provide a bomb shelter. This is an awesome idea bomb shelter and an area in Israel that needs it most. So when the siren goes off, people only have fifteen seconds or less to get to safety. Twenty people can fit inside each mobile bomb shelter. They're constructed to with stand rocket attacks. They meet the standards that are approved by the IDF. Now the IFCJ, they've helped renovate and install nearly three thousand bomb shelters. Cause of a bomb shelter is fifteen thousand dollars and so The goal right now is five bomb shelters. So we're asking listeners to give fifty dollars. This is five bomb shelters this month. That three hundred listeners give just fifty dollars. Well, we got a new bomb shelter installed. So if you're able to increase your generosity, give five hundred dollars more. Your name will be included on a special plaque placed on a bomb shelter. So to help visit I f CJ dot org. That's one word support if CJ dot org.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Brian mud In.
Speaker 1: For Sean Hannity eight hundred nine four one seventy three twenty six, eight hundred and nine for one Sean. As we've been talking about anti semitism on college campuses, specifically, you know, open our eyes to what the college democrats of America now stand for and what we need to be mindful of with our kids on campus. Let's go to the phones. Go to Patrick in Florida, my neck at the woods. Patrick. We welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Brian, it's always good to listen to you. Man.
Speaker 4: You know, nothing's going to really change in these campuses unless especially these public schools that you know, that's publicly funded unless you know, we stop, you know, giving them funding. And these parents need to realize like, hey, you know, there are a lot of great schools in these southern you know colleges that you get a better education. You won't you know, get a you know all, you know, having your kids all messed up when they come out of college, or.
Speaker 3: It's just never going to end. But what I really wanted to talk about, Brian, was that, you know, I see a big shift happening with the American African American community. I live here in South Florida and I work for I have a county job, and most of the African Americans here they voted for Biden the last election. But ever since Biden got into office, and they see how the cost of living has gone just astronomically high and it's just horrible to live right now, just barely getting by. You should hear them now. They're just like, you know, they hate Joe Biden, and they said they're going to vote for Trump this time. And if I was Trump's campaign, you know, if they're listening, I would be advertising on black radio stations and you know, beeed and really reaching out to the African American community because I see a big shift, you know, towards you know, Trump right now.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Patrick, I appreciate the call. And no, I think you make a couple of really good points. And you know, on the pick up on the college piece first, I mean, you do have the thought out there, you do have legislation right now to potentially defund colleges that engage in the anti Semitic cavnce, and so you know that that is one piece of the conversation.
Speaker 2: But you know, you're in Florida.
Speaker 1: Governor of De Santis earlier this week he said, look, there just need to be consequences. And there's the reason that when this stuff has gotten started up in Florida, like for example, at the University of South Florida. Yeah, that that stuff stopped quick. It stopped real quick. And because they arrested people right away and there were agitators there. You know, you had an agitator with a gun, not a student. And so the same types of things have been attempted at the University of Florida put out a statement saying no go not going to happen on that campus. And ultimately, if there are consequences as decantas said have if students are expelled, then that nonsense stops. And as for the you know the other you know with black photer, Yeah, I do think the outreach needs to be there. I do think that you can only take a little bit of what you see in the pulling and tried to deduce too much from it. I appreciate your first hand accounts because they do think those are going to end up being more reliable. But yeah, I mean, I do think there's an opportunity here in a lot of cases. A lot of people have seen that what Biden is selling not good, not good.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonn talking about the border. We got Mark Morgan.
Speaker 1: He's going to be joining us next and yeah, look forward to talking to you, Brian Mudd and for Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: So, if you're a.
Speaker 1: Homeowner and you're like me, you do what you can to protect your home. And as many of you know, Sean just moved to Florida Free State of Florida, but we also are the land of house stealing, you know, South Florida in particular, we are like ground zero for fraud. But smart homeowners are making it tough for the bad guys to get away with this crime their homes with our friends at home titlelock dot com. Now, for one family in Sarasota, home title Lock caught a cyber thief from New York trying to sell their property on a popular real estate website, and the thief able to fraudulently change the title. Imagine that, But that's when home title lock detected it. They worked with the homeowner and they quickly put the title back in their name. You just imagine what would have happened if their title wasn't being monitored. Mean's unthinkable and sadly, if no one is watching your title, that's what happens. But you can protect yourself from this despicable crime right now with triple lock protection from home title lock dot com. First step, check on your home title to see if it's still in your name. That's an important one. You sign up with your address at home title lock dot com. Be sure to use the promo code SEAN that's s E A N and they'll send you a complete title scan of your home's title and your first thirty days of triple lock home title protection. It's absolutely free. Home title lock dot Com promo code Sean do it Today. That's home title lock dot com Brian mud In for Sean Handity, And we've been talking about all of the nonsense that's been going on college campuses, the anti Semitism, and also some of the eye opening stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, I was talking about needing.
Speaker 1: To be aware of what the college Democrats of America are now advocating for what they have now endorsed, which is essentially the Hamas position. And so this is kind of like the next level on college campuses. While that's going on, well, we got to watch what's going to be.
Speaker 2: Brought over here.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the more remarkable things that's been done with the Biden administration one of their covert programs. You know, the border crisis and everything you've seen, Well, sometime last year Center for Immigration Studies found out that in some cases they're like, shoot, you know, the optics.
Speaker 2: Of the southern border are bad.
Speaker 1: We're just going to put some people on planes and fly them straight over the border. And so we've had this covert program Biden administration. They set up a website and they have an app, and you have warm, fluffy migrants that I'm sure are just upstanding people. That now come in, you know, just straight into this country. Biden administration, just find them into this country. Well but wait, there's more now, refugees from Gaza, Palestinian refugees from Gaza. I talked just a bit ago about how Hamas voted in by the Palestinian people overwhelmingly popular. It's the inconvenient truth that goes along with this is somebody who knows more than most about this, former FBI director, former Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan, who joins US now.
Speaker 2: Mark appreciated Brian.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm really thanks thanks for being on today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bet, and you know you take a look at this and the implications about bringing in refugees from Gaza.
Speaker 2: What is the view of the possible here in your estimation?
Speaker 5: Well, think about it. First of all, your monologue was outstanding. I think it's important for your listeners to put some context in it. Now. To keep in mind that the United States intelligence community and Director Ray of the FBI lately has been talking about the current terrorism threat in our country and some of the descriptive words he's used is that it's the highest that he's seen it since nine to eleven. Is that there is a heightened threat of terrorism, and he talks about it's beyond just you know, the homegrown violent extremists, but he's actually a concerned learn about a coordinated effort to bring harm to our homeland. And it goes on and on. So that's the context. And now you've got an administration that say, as you just describe that we're going through the refugee program, is that we're going to bring Palestinians here, palestins with by the way, after nine to eleven, there were videotape of them celebrating in their country, the same ones as you just said, that voted a terrorist organization to lead to their country. The same group of individuals, not all, but some. Right, we're actually celebrating the atrocious attacks on October seventh. So the question that I have for this for our government is how are you going to differentiate between the pro Hamas pro terrorist organization with respect to Palestinians to those that are not. That's the question, and the answer to that is obvious is that we can't.
Speaker 1: And mark these terrorist organizations. They're always seiz in a so you know, hear what you're saying, and how many of them are already trying to ready the people that are plans to make sure that they have their desired people that might be on the front line of a refugee program.
Speaker 2: The buying, the administration did it.
Speaker 5: Ryan, You're spot on. Look, but all we have to see who their own eyes is. What's going on now. I think it's up to fifty college campuses. I keep saying this, especially the past three years. It's not if or when the terrorst threat comes knock under our door. Brian is already here, and you're exactly right. Look, we also have DHS of Reporting, we have the FBI, we have the intelligence community again and again has said that terrorist organizations are going to exploit the invasion level flow of illegal ailiens in this country. We know that's happening. And then to your point is that if the terrorist organization HARMAS knows that we're going to bring palest innings, come on, we've got to use common cens here. Like you said that, they're not going to try to exploit that. Of course they are. We know what's happening. It's happening now, it's going to continue to happen, and HAMAS is going to try to exploit that. Just like terrrist organizations are exploiting our borders right now and put some context in so this this isn't mark, this isn't hyperbole. In the past thirty eight months, we know that border troll has bringed over three hundred and fifty illegal aliens on the FBI Terror Washed List. They've also efforted tens of thousands of what we call special interest aliens that come from countries that we know sponsor harbord and facilitate terrorism. Now let's talk about the two million known Godaways again, Brian. We know the threat is coming. The issue is the threat to already inside our country.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean your point about the Godaways as well taken too. I mean, as bad as it is all of the people who come to the southern border and you know, just hop on a bus or hop on a plane and get on government goodies. You start talking about a couple of million people at least that did everything they could to avoid detection. I mean there is zero chance at that point, since it works out for the people who just get to the southern border and say, uh yes, this is where I say asylum, right, Okay, asylum. Uh So you know that there's more to that story when you put this in very different context. One of the things I think about, Mark, and I'm interested to get your perspective on this. We have so much happening at one time. You know, it's like straight out of rules for radicals. You got all these crises that are coming from every direction. We know that, you know, China is not China, China is Russia, China is Iran, China is is little rocketman in North Korea, China is Cuba, China is Venezuela and Nicaragua, all these different things. Then you take a look at people coming in from all over the place, including the Chinese. Then you add into the mix and let's let's do some refugees from from from Gaza. That'll that'll work out well. I mean the recipe here. Do you think with all these different factions you could be talking about something coordinated or do you think it's a bunch of different standalone plans from these different entities that got here.
Speaker 5: So I'll give you both my opinion based on my thirty five years of experience, and then I'll give you a current data and intelligence that's being provided by our own government. So my personal opinion, answer question absolutely coordinated. But to back that up again, our own intelligence community right now has not only testified in Congress, but they've produced documents that said that they are concerned about what you just said, Brian, a coordinated attack. Look, I have not seen that type of intelligence for a very long time with respect our concerns about a coordinated attack. Really for the past decade plus, it's always been the HVEE homegrown violent extremists that we've been concerned about. But now they're actually talking about a coordinated attack that's could scare the crap out of us. And you talked about Chinese CCP. Remember our own government again, the FBI director Intelligence Community has said quote that trying to represents the threat of a generation, the threat of our generation. That said, every single day they're involved in a multi ProMED against our country's national security and economic security. And what do we have the past thirty eight months, fifty thousand Chinese nationals, the overwhelming majority of signal adult men of military age, and yet we're not hearing anything about the concern from this administration of why that's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what could go wrong?
Speaker 1: Right, Brian might in for Sean Hennity talking with Mark Morgan, former FBI director also a former Acting Border Patrol Commissioner. Mark, it always comes back around to the question, Okay, why, I mean, we know that the buying administration has interest that many of us, especially right of center will will not understand.
Speaker 2: But why even for the base.
Speaker 1: For example of the Democrat Party, why would you do something like this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, I get this. I guess this question asked all the time, and it took me a while. By the way, that's want to mature. I did twenty years in i FBIB, but actually retard as an assistant director or not. The directors want to clarify that here. But Brian, here's the question. It is that. And again, as as someone has devoted thirty five years as the country research six administration, both Republican Democrat, as an American, it was hard for me to reach this conclusion. But the end of the day, this is about votes. This is about perpetual political power. Here's why because one of the most significant executive orders this president did was is that he counts illegal aliens as part of the census. So there's two very important things happen. One is there's going to be a redistricting in House seats in the Democrats favor, and that then relates directly to the electoral College. That's number one. That's the short game. The long term game is they believe every single illegal alien they find a passway to citizenship is going to equate to a Democratic vote. I think they're right on both of those, and that's exactly what this is about. This is about positioning their party to continue to have power, and they have jeopardized our nation's safety and national security.
Speaker 2: It how Imporan does the election in November, I think.
Speaker 5: It's Look, I don't want to be hyperbolic. You've got to be careful what you say. But I do believe that this is the election of our generation. Because the past thirty thirty eight months, thirty nine months, Brian, we've see nine point five million total nationwide encounters plus another two million known god Away. At this page, you're gonna look at it, but between thirteen to fourteen million encounters in god Away, that's going to make it a quival to the fifth most populated state, just under New York. We can't sustain this. The threat to our safety and national security is real, it's righteous, and we cannot sustain this. That's why this election, we have to get a president that's in that White House that understands that border security is synonymous with our national security. We don't have that in the president right now.
Speaker 2: Mark Morgan, appreciate it. Keep finding the good fight.
Speaker 5: You bet, Brian, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely eight three twenty six, eight hundred and nine four one Sean. Look to get some more of your calls in here in just a bit. You know, Michael Lindell and My Pillow no longer have the support of the the big box stores. They all have the shopping channels because you know, they they got canceled, get all canceled culture. So now they come directly to you and they want to pass on the savings with a twenty five dollars extravaganza sale. When Michae Lindell started My Pillow, he only sold pillows. But now My Pillow got hundreds of products and U I use multiples. By the way, my head is on a MyPillow every single night for starters.
Speaker 2: But anyway, check them out.
Speaker 1: They're they're having their twenty five dollars extravaganza with promo code Hannity two pack multi use my Pillows just twenty five bucks, My Pillow Sandals twenty five bucks. Their six pack towel said you got it. It's twenty five dollars. And for the first time ever, the Premium My Pillows with the all new geeze of fabric and he size or loft level just twenty five dollars. Just go to MyPillow dot com click on the Sean Hannity square for these twenty five dollars deals. Free shipping on orders over seventy five dollars. Enter promo code Handity or call eight hundred nine to one nine sixty ninety for this amazing offer that won't last long.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. What happened there And.
Speaker 1: One of the things that came to mind was that hate doesn't age well. And you can kind of think, like you know, Ashley judgoing full nasty woman, right, You got signs behind it. You know, you're familiar with the concept of like power, the power positive thinking, but the n verse is also true. You got chemicals that will have positive versus negative effects on our body based upon what we are either energized with or dwelling in, and uh mental patterns and everything else takes takes a toll on your cellular DNA if you're like a hateful person. So anyway, to that end, a lot of the antis at college protesters, if they don't snap out of it, boy, they're going to be some pretty pretty, not so great looking people somewhere down the road. Although I guess I shouldn't say it, but if you take a look at a lot of these folks, now it's kind of like, well, but anyway, one of the big things here as we take away, it was remarkable that during Passover you had so many colleges across this country that weren't able to conduct classes because it wasn't safe for Jewish students. You talked about, you know what kind of a country does this become? Then now you had to really summed up well when you had the Columbia Associate business professor Schidvidai who ended up tweeting when he couldn't get on a campus that Columbia University refused to let me on a campus. Why because they cannot protect my safety as a Jewish professor.
Speaker 2: This is nineteen thirty eight.
Speaker 1: You know, Nazis dien age well physically, spiritually, historically, but here we are and it is so important that we are mindful of what we are walking into.
Speaker 2: This is something I was talking about.
Speaker 1: Earlier in the show, that we have the college Democrats of America that are fully embracing anti Semitism, that are walking us down this path, and we've got to take back what's happening with our with their kids, even if they're on the other side politically. Somebody who's working to try to make a difference is David shown civil rights attorney, and we're going to end up diving into the continued rise of anti semitism, what's behind it, and we're going to see what he is doing to help make a difference as well. Brian Mudd in for Sean Hannity eight hundred nine one seventy three twenty six, eight hundred nine four to one, Sean, Well, if you're right back