Speaker 1: It's Friday. What do you want from us? Kiss?
Speaker 2: Kiss always number one at music station. Good morning, that is eyes closed ed, Sharon. We get some Disneyland tickets in a few minutes. Post Malone tickets are up on deck next. But it's Friday and a lot of y'all going out tonight, or a lot of y'all maybe went out on a date last Friday night. Marianna from the back room went on a bad date. And the greatest thing about having a radio show is we can talk about a bad date. Maybe that bad date.
Speaker 1: Hears about it, so we're always room for improvement, right, So why was the date a bad date?
Speaker 3: Well, the first red flag was we got snacks, so he picked me up. We went to the movies and we got snacks and he got chicken tenders and he realized that it didn't come with fries, so he asked the the person working there. He's like, oh, can you just like slides some in there?
Speaker 1: And I was like, slide some in like for free, like all over for.
Speaker 3: Free, and I was like so me and the girl just started laughing and she's like, I can't do that. And then after that we went to go watch the movie and he wanted to leave early, so we left early.
Speaker 1: This is fun, right, That's what I said.
Speaker 3: And he wanted to leave early because he wasn't enjoying the movie.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, a great time.
Speaker 3: The movie is good movie, those fast eggs, it was like so much action. Yeah, he was like, oh, is it okay.
Speaker 1: If we go?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I guess, And then he kind of realized that I didn't want to leave. So when we were walking out, we had already left, and he was like, oh, I feel like you don't want to go, like and he's like, let's go back.
Speaker 1: And we went back. It's uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Yeah, let's.
Speaker 1: Go back because you actually want to finish the movie. You're already the first day? Yeah, Like I was like, what is this?
Speaker 4: Who leaves a movie early on a date period?
Speaker 1: Right, It's called common courtesy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I said. Well, we went back, but the doors.
Speaker 1: Were locked, So how did you end the night?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, we're not done here?
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 3: He dropped me off and as soon as I got out of the car, he left, like he didn't even wait for me to get in my house, Like literally I closed door and he left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you meet this guy? I met him at the gym and he.
Speaker 6: Come on, no, it's good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, this is the guy at the gym.
Speaker 3: Cool. But he asked me if I can take a video of him in the beginning, Like.
Speaker 6: He's like, oh.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's how he approached me.
Speaker 4: He's probably done that a million times.
Speaker 2: I think I met him because I saw a guy with the phone against the wall and I crossed his shot while he was doing curls and he killed.
Speaker 1: Me, beat me.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm shooting this bro, and I'm like shooting what your phone's like on the floor? Oh, you're shooting the video of you curl just before I got punched. Okay, well I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Now. Do we not use the gym as a potential breeding round for dates?
Speaker 6: No, it's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah I thought I was anything wrong with meeting him at the gym. Mariana getting out of her pattern? What was the pattern again? She only dates people that she's known for past Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it didn't go so well.
Speaker 4: With It's okay, It's okay. If you don't try first, you keep trying again.
Speaker 1: Just me just think I'd rather be alone.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm like. I'll go to fast.
Speaker 2: And watch a movie by myself, happy without the drama of you bro le thirty minutes in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch the.
Speaker 5: Whole movie franchise his greasy fingers already, just like within the first day, I think for you to get into your house, Like I still when I drop Becca off at her house, I wait till she gets in her house before I drive away.
Speaker 1: And my ubers do that for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I was like, am I doing too much? Because I feel like you should definitely wait for me to get inside. But no, as soon as I close the door, he like left.
Speaker 1: Well, this weekend off and then let's figure out next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that stressed me out.
Speaker 5: Thank you, take this weekend off.
Speaker 1: Everybody's off this weekend. I'm saying, take the weekend off.
Speaker 4: I thought you were like being so kind.
Speaker 1: Monday off. You know what you think? Me later tickets her next How about that