Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Well, if you want a little taste of how the trial with Elon Musk and Sam Altman is gonna go starting today, Elon Musk just dropped a tweet in which he referred to him as scam Altman.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, the judge might slap his wrist for that.
Speaker 3: How do you slap the wrist of a guy with seven hundred and fifty billion dollars? You certainly can't find him into behavior? Wow, yeah, good question. Did you could find him a billion dollars? And he'd say, Eh, it.
Speaker 1: Was worth it. Can we tell you see my next tweet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was worth it. It's pretty funny. We like the repress around here. They do good work. How would you describe the free press?
Speaker 4: Very independent, broadly centrist publishing outfit. They do podcasts and written stuff and all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing that Barry Weiss started and then sold for a couple hundred million dollars, went over to CBS. So they did some man on the street interviews young people looked to.
Speaker 4: Me, just to clarify, she she took on investors but still runs the Free Press.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That looks to me that they were interviewing people at it looked like Washington Square Park, one of your you know, one of your park areas there in New York City, talking to young people about whether or not violence has ever justified political violence?
Speaker 5: So you think political violence is an effective form of resistance or protesting?
Speaker 1: I think, honestly, yes.
Speaker 5: Political violence is on the rise in America. So two days after another attempted assassination on President Donald Trump, which the streets of New York to see if people really support murder for political aims, do you think that political violence is ever justified?
Speaker 6: Uh, yes, especially when the systems we have in place are not serving the people.
Speaker 7: I do think that a lot of times their thought process to get to this type of violence is really justified, and that they.
Speaker 1: They just need to maybe express it better than killing people.
Speaker 2: That last one.
Speaker 3: Probably maybe, I don't know, we should probably do something different though, she laughs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if she or her boyfriend or girlfriend kill you, you're just as dead.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's just a vague kind of dopey.
Speaker 4: I've been told that violence is okay because the system oppresses.
Speaker 1: People, but I don't really understand.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go on, in their words, that's what.
Speaker 6: The Black Panthers are doing, Like, it's not like they get to the in terms of violence, like when we loot from stores or re riot, that's considered violence. But then like pillaging Africa, or pillaging like India, or pillaging like other countries. So I think political violence is definitely a necessary step to like liberation.
Speaker 7: I definitely understand people's motivations for it. I don't know if it's necessarily justified, but I think there's a lot of political violence that's being enacted by our government, so I can understand the response to that. I personally would not do it, but I do think again, there's a lot of medical violence, there's a lot of political violence. There's a lot of institutional violence that's occurring amongst people that live in America today, So I think there's just a lot of anger.
Speaker 3: I thought that one was really important because I've talked about this before. I read some books somewhere on revolutions about how you really only need like fifteen percent of the population and be committed to a revolution because you get to half or more with a whole bunch of people who they're not going to participate, but they agree with you. And that'd be like that woman right there. I'm personally not going to do it, but I understand well.
Speaker 4: And if you're familiar at all with Marxism, it's being taught in our schools. You hear all of the rationalizations that they've always used.
Speaker 1: And notice how.
Speaker 4: Many forms of quote unquote violence they identify, because everybody knows it's an ancient principle.
Speaker 1: You can meet violence with violence.
Speaker 4: That's the only really justification for violence is violence is being done to you. So they come up with these pretend forms of violence to justify what they're doing. More on that to come the ideology behind it.
Speaker 2: That's here from some all these brilliant people.
Speaker 8: I mean, for Luigi Benjio's case, I believe that. I mean he kind of like had I guess, like a fault with the healthcare system because I guess he wasn't like getting the care he needs as he was disabled for a while. So I wouldn't say he's justified.
Speaker 9: But like I see a reason why he was heard say, you know, I actually am a big fan of Jay, Like, I think he kind of killed it, and that's obviously political violence. I don't personally like like individual like I'm gonna go kill the UHC like like, I don't think that really works. Like honestly, my issue with it is from the perspective of that it doesn't really get anything done.
Speaker 1: If you're a big fan of Chiguavera, you're a moron, right.
Speaker 6: And one more we try the holding hands, We've done, the protests, we've done the Instagram reels, like, until we have like an awakening of our like political power as a people, like, we're not gonna like that's until that happens, there's not gonna be real change.
Speaker 10: Well, I can I can identify with being very upset with the president. I'm I'm I'm definitely not happy with him, probably ninety nine percent of the time. I don't know about killing him.
Speaker 1: I guess it doesn't feel.
Speaker 2: Very thought through to me.
Speaker 11: And also I think what he's doing right now is not bad enough to warrant his death.
Speaker 5: Who would be bad enough to warrant their death?
Speaker 11: Like I think if someone killed that in Yahoo, I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world. I think that would be pretty beneficial.
Speaker 3: Okay, now we don't there's a lot there. We don't have any idea how many people she talked to who said, oh, absolutely not political violence. I mean it's a dead end road. Obviously, it becomes a tit for tat and then the whole thing falls a part.
Speaker 2: We don't know. If most people said that.
Speaker 4: The free press is not into nut picking, I'd like to read the write up of this, but they would not just highlight one side.
Speaker 3: But the fact that you could find this many people in one day, even if everybody else said what I just said, is troubling.
Speaker 4: Well and other than a very fringey fringe in American history, the answer should be an immediate, unequivocal no. No, of course, not no matter how justified you feel, because once that starts, it degenerates into chaos. That's the only acceptable answer.
Speaker 2: Young.
Speaker 3: Do they get any pass for being young? No, Katie shakes her head. No, thank you, Michael for that answer.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: The only sympathy I might give them is that the education system we insisted that they engage and taught them what they are saying right now. Again, this is not like sleeper cells or the illegals like on the Americans Russian agents who are seeking out the children whispering to them on the playground.
Speaker 1: It's our education.
Speaker 4: Institutions that are teaching them this. So I don't hate the kids. I'm concerned about how far we've let this come, a point I've made many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's the that's the crowd that's going to be running things here over the next several decades. And there they are living in New York City. So you are, by definition, among the most privileged people.
Speaker 2: On planet Earth.
Speaker 3: You live in Manhattan, New York, and somehow have a place in food and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: They all clean and had nice clothes on.
Speaker 3: So you are by definition the elite of the elite, living in a town whose current mayor is a communist. I mean, what is your willingness to get violent? What are you so unhappy about?
Speaker 4: We're in the upper class twits promoting revolution space Matt Tayibi, did you have some pull numbers you wanted to get to.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I might get to those coming up later, because I wanted to get to an ideological part of this. It's a couple of minutes worth of audio. But this is Claire Layman, Michael, we're looking at ninety ninety one ninety two. She was the founder of Quillett, speaking of independent publishing organizations that were tired of the always one sideism of the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Start with Ms. Layman.
Speaker 12: So what I tried to do in this column was explain how the moral framework that guides people like Grace Tame actually has its own internal logic, even though we might disagree with it. That internal logic is that those who are oppressed can never be guilty roll on. So that moral framework is quite different to our moral framework, which is informed by the Judeo Christian heritage, where rape and murder are bad no matter who commits them, who commits those acts and the political identity of the victim, whereas in the oppressor versus the oppressed framework, oppressors are always guilty and the oppressed are never guilty. They're always innocent, and that is fixed, it doesn't change according to a crime. And it's also inherited. So I'm guilty by virtue of my ancestors coming to Australia and being colonizers, and there's nothing I can do about it. So guilt and innocence are fit and they're inherited, and they're based on things like skin color, your identity, even your position in the economic order.
Speaker 1: And then she makes a final point.
Speaker 12: Now, this might seem twisted and perverted to you, but this is the status quo in many academic disciplines, disciplines such as postcolonial studies. I cited in my column. I cited an academic who is the number one cited academic in the education discipline, who argued that the oppressed can never be guilty of violence. So this moral framework hasn't come out of nowhere. It has come out of the academy, but it has escaped the academy through social media and through infiltrating non government organizations and the like. And for many people it's just it's just the status quo.
Speaker 4: The number one academic authority on education, I guess in Australia the oppressed can never be guilty of acts of violence because it's always justified. And I'm sure that professor would tell us he gets to decide who's oppressed.
Speaker 1: It's being taught in our schools.
Speaker 2: Whoops, that's damned interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember being just you know, when we're in school the mid eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 4: The Marxists were just creeping into the universities, and I remember running into a couple of them, as I've described. But now it's like the entire academy. I mean almost literally. I got a chart right here that shows the percentages of professors who self identify as X, Y or Z, and it's almost hilarious.
Speaker 3: Got a new pull out from the Manhattan Institute on various things people believe happened or didn't happen, like the assassination tip the other night that immediately went into that clearly staged for a bunch of people. Seems crazy to me. But it's a lot bigger percentages on some of these things than you would guess. And we got a bunch of other things to talk about, too, so stick around.
Speaker 2: So you know who Representative Ilhan Omar is.
Speaker 3: She is a American hatan Democratic congress person from Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Islamist, and probably a participant in the giant scam up there in Minneapolis. A lot of her closest to buddies and fundraisers were involved.
Speaker 3: Even without all that, she regularly mocks Donald Trump for being dumb and others. She said this the other day were you know, maybe you've heard this already, because the memes have been going on for several days and there are many of them. This is what she said. She's reading this off a script.
Speaker 13: The last time the Alien Enemies Act was invoked, it was used to detain and deport German, Japanese Italian immigrants doing World War eleven.
Speaker 3: She wrote, she read World War II as World War eleven. Now do you see in some of the memes do you give a pass for your reading off a script?
Speaker 2: You read a million speeches a day?
Speaker 3: Or should anybody with an IQ above sixty five.
Speaker 2: Be able to put together that?
Speaker 3: Oh? They mean World War two? Or you've how have you never seen that in print? You've never seen world War capital I, capital I in your life?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Of course, I'm a guy. We talk about World War two all the time in the Roman Empire. But correct you, Katie, We're how about you just know enough about history to know that we have not come anywhere close to a World War eleven. That's that's a pretty good point there. I guess have you ever heard of World Wars three through ten?
Speaker 1: Tell me about I don't know nine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think she has any interest in American history whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Or world history. Well, yeah, you don't need to be interested in American history. You have no interest in the biggest thing that ever happened on planet Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, World War eleven is she so quaintly puts it actually involved at least the northern part of Africa, so you'd think she might have a passing acquaintance.
Speaker 2: Rob Will probably rolled through your hometown, lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I remember World War eight was when Canada invaded Mongolia, that's right, and everybody got involved and the Dutch lined up with the Mongolian choose a side.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right.
Speaker 4: In the Germans they went with the Canadians, surprised everybody and before you.
Speaker 1: Knew it, oh, the pooh hit the fan. Thank god that was over within fifteen years for the World eleven.
Speaker 2: That's stunning.
Speaker 4: At some point, I want to go big on this Al Sayed guy who is leading the Democratic primary for the United States Senate in Michigan, and it is an Islamist America hater. I mean, he's like a serious up with Hamas, up with Hesbelah Islamist and he's got like one hundred percent support in the Muslim communities of Michigan.
Speaker 1: It is alarm time, set off the alarm World War eleven.
Speaker 3: You say they're starting to use face recognition at Disney and not everybody's digging, and I think I would dig it. Actually, well, I understand why people are considered, but I was complaining the other day when I went to Springsteen. That same thing happened when I went to Dodger Stadium last summer. The new you get your tickets on your phone very handy, but their ability to scan them is so slow. It's it's so much slower than payper tickets. I mean, it's not even close to as fast as paper tickets used to be. And to try to get around that problem, Disneyland is doing facial recognition and you don't have to use it. It's an opt in thing. But there's a line for people who are willing to do that, and that line's moving really really quick, and there's not that many people in it, and people that don't want to do it or are angry and saying it's unfair or something.
Speaker 4: So you get some sort of stamp of approval that this is not the kind of guy who would commit an act of violence, or it's just instead of a ticket. It's just instead of a ticket. Yeah, oh, I see it's his ticket taking. Sorry, yeah, yeah, I was thinking of security.
Speaker 3: Your face is attached to your ticket, so yes, you know, instead of scanning the tickets or scanning your face, and you and your family work in So.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have a problem with that.
Speaker 4: I don't think I am well acquainted with how that makes the leap to government oppression. But I'm not sure there's anything I can do about it. So if I can wait for a long time at Disney, then be oppressed, or I can zip through the line at Disney, then.
Speaker 3: Be oppressed, I gotta go for me, right. My kids got on the rides first day.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yah, I'm not gonna enjoy the gulag. But what the hell? Disney was fun?
Speaker 3: People believe a lot of stupid crap that, among other things.
Speaker 1: On the way there, Armstrong and Getdy, you're.
Speaker 3: Playing Lord's Royals. Nice job, Michael, she's talking about her. She was talking about rappers, not Camilla. But whatever works, it works, Royals.
Speaker 4: It's at she was talking about the Kansas City Royals. I missed the point of the song completely.
Speaker 3: The uh president of the United States and his wife are hanging out with King Charles and his wife for some reason, and the media acts like anybody gives a crap, And I don't give a crap at all. But Trump just told a kind of funny story there, and it's very very regal looking. I know you can't see it, but I mean it's a whole bunch of military people that you know, stiff and saluting and h and bands playing and all that sort of stuff. Because the relationship between the United States and Great Britain. I would feel different about this event if it was the Prime Minister who actually has any power, but that Prime Minister hates us and is a jerk.
Speaker 4: This is a desperate, last ditch effort to maintain at least some of the threads, the ties that bind one of the oldest and most important alliances in the world. Is it's falling apart, mostly because they're useless anyway.
Speaker 2: They're all standing there.
Speaker 4: Verbally abusive, okay, are useless well, and Starmar's got a thirteen percent approval.
Speaker 3: Rating I think is the last time I saw nobody likes him there. So we don't need to do you need to smooth things over with a guy who's got a thirteen percent approval rating in his own country. Any who, Trump said this just a few minutes ago in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: My mother, I just see it so clearly. Loved. I told the king this.
Speaker 14: She loved the royal family, and she loved the Queen, And anytime the Queen was involved in a ceremony or anything, my mother would be glued to the television and she'd say, look, Donald, look how beautiful that is.
Speaker 2: She really did love the family.
Speaker 14: But I also remember her saying, very clearly, Charles, look, young Charles, he's so cute. My mother, My mother had a crush on Charles.
Speaker 1: Can you believe it?
Speaker 14: Amazing how I wonder what she's thinking right now?
Speaker 3: That would be a good one if you believe that sort of thing. She's thinking, My son is president and that young prince I had a crush on is the king and they're together at the White House. Hum, that's a weird development.
Speaker 4: By the way, my mother said, boy, Diana's children look like that palace guard guy might be waiting for him to say something wildly appropriate.
Speaker 3: Because he's Trump. I looked it up just because because Trump's old. Trump's mom was born in nineteen twelve. You're talking about a previous era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the year my grandfather is born.
Speaker 3: We will keep an eye on the uh anything happening there, and I doubt anything of any importance will happen whatsoever. So well, how could it? They couldn't. That's why I think it's dumb.
Speaker 4: Right, what is the King gonna sign a treaty or like, I don't know, recolonize us?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: He should set the White House on fire for old times sake.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 4: The most significant thing he could do is like give all Americans twenty percent off on the past to visit Buckingham Palace for the next six weeks something. That's the only thing the King really has the power to do.
Speaker 3: I don't even think he has the power to do that. I've only seen Buckingham Palace once, but it was on September twelfth, two thousand and one, the day they played the US national anthem in front of it in honor of US having been attacked the day before. Because I happened to be in London at the time, it was.
Speaker 2: Quite the moving thing.
Speaker 3: I'll bet it was different topic. The Manhattan Institute has a poll out for each indicate whether you think it is definitely false, probably false, probably true, definitely true, or if you're not sure, a whole bunch of different events, whether people actually believe they happened. This is on the heels of so many people online immediately going to the shooting Saturday night was staged?
Speaker 2: Really Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Actually Liam Scott in the Washington Post has a great article about it. Left right and well not center problem. But everybody goes to, oh, it's not what it seems.
Speaker 3: You know, and I don't know where some of you are on this. For instance, on this one Russian president Vladimir Putin has compromising information on Donald Trump and uses it to sway Trump's polic position policy positions. Almost half of America believe it's probably true, with about twenty percent saying definitely true, which gets you to almost two thirds believe it's probably or definitely true. Do you think that's true. I don't think that's Truemmm I think no.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think if that was true, he wouldn't have done some of the things that he's done that's been very very hard on Russia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree. It's it's definitely a gray area. He did a lot of business in Russia. You gotta be a little dirty. It's like dealing with a mob in New York. I don't think about it much.
Speaker 3: This one's We're gonna get to some ones that are troubling, but this one's interesting. COVID nineteen leaked from a laboratory in China. Thirty three percent probably true, fifteen percent definitely true. So that gets you to almost half of the country says probably or.
Speaker 1: Definitely what percenters say otherwise.
Speaker 2: Then you've got.
Speaker 3: A third of the country that says definitely false or probably false.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you? Will you watch on SNBC?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then you got animals. You got a fifth that say not sure. You're just not paying attention on that one. That one's dumb.
Speaker 2: How about this though?
Speaker 3: The assassination attempt against Donald Trump July twenty twenty four was orchestrated by his supporters to increase sympathy for him. So when he got shot in the ear, almost blew his head off, that was orchestrated by supporters to help him get elected. How many people would believe that's true? Twenty seven probably true, twenty percent definitely true. To get you to forty six percent. Holy crap. Now, I don't I always wonder what these polls. Do you believe it or is this just you signaling to the pollster?
Speaker 2: I trow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on this side. I'm on that side. That's what I wonder about a lot of these polls. It's merely a you know, there's no way half the country believes that was an orchestrated an attempt on his life.
Speaker 1: Your nuts.
Speaker 3: If you actually believe that, your nuts, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Speaker 2: You should stay away from children.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Hey, in a weird coincidence, as you were telling us about the lab leak numbers, this just broke. Former Fauci advisor indicted for allegedly concealing COVID related records.
Speaker 3: Huh more on that to come. Oh, I definitely want to hear about that. We'll go with October seventh. The attack on Israel was an inside job, false flag operation. Still too high sixteen percent probably true, eight percent definitely true. So that gets you to a quarter of people who believe that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you have got to truly be an ignoramus or just insanely ideological to believe that thing.
Speaker 3: You know what, I would like to see that broken down between progressives and conservatives. Conservatives maga, I don't know what you'd call that crowd, because I know personally as many people who were Trump voters as eight Trump who believe that the whole October seventh thing was a false flag. Israel runs the world. Thing that one gets complicated on the politics. We'll do this one just for fun. NASA faked the moon landing. Luckily fifty eight percent definitely false, eleven percent probably false. So at least that gets you to sixty nine slightly over two thirds say that's not true. God should be higher than that. Oh my god. He got fifteen percent not sure, and then sixteen percent of they think.
Speaker 2: It was fake.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what to do, can you, well, you know what it is. We've just we've figured it out from this bowl and many other things we've done. People are not capable of governing themselves correct, certainly not with the Internet. The Republic cannot survive the Internet. Joe Getty, engrave it somewhere wherever you want.
Speaker 2: And then finally this one.
Speaker 3: The holocaust of Jews in Nazi Germany was greatly exaggerated or did not happen as historians describe. Luckily, it's not a whole very big number. But you got twelve percent probably or definitely true. Nine percent aren't sure? That's way too many people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, there's a social contagion, a fad. If you will, I will describe it in a moment after a word from our friends at rough Greens. If you knew it was actually inside your dog's food bag, you might not ever open another one. Often it can be nasty stuff, long chemical names, and we're not talking about hiding in cheap bargain brands and some of them mos most popular dogfoods on the market. Sitting in your pantry going into your dog's bowl, that's not that nutritious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever, you're feeding your dog Jim's bag of sawdust and twigs or whatever. But if you put this stuff on there, you got a lot of healthy stuff. Roughgreens America's number one dog supplement, packed with live probiotics, enzymes, omega oils, and over twenty vitamins and minerals. Thousands of dogs feeling more energetic and healthier. And you can get a free Jumpstart trial bag today. All you do is cover the shipping go to Roughgreens dot com and use the discount code Armstrong. That's our Uffgreens dot com. That discount code again is Armstrong. Roughgreens dot Com discount code Armstrong. Roughgreens make any dog food better Wolf.
Speaker 1: There is a craze.
Speaker 4: It's always existed, but again it's just fertilized by the Internet of You show how smart you are by always rejecting the conventional explanation for something, yea, even if the conventional explanation is perfectly plausible. It's like, you know, the cynicism that rejects everything is. That's not an intellectual position, it's just it's a pose. And like I mentioned the Charlie Kirk thing earlier, I mean, excuse me, the paper trail, the trail of evidence, the family turning him in, it's all. It's absolutely iron clad, and it's perfectly reasonable and perfectly understandable. And it's part of what we're seeing today. The young men, especially who are radicalized all of a sudden online want to make a big splash or want to kill themselves and go out in a blaze of glory so called. And you know, and they make the threats and they say exactly what they're going to do. Then they do it, and everybody's like, yeah, no, there's more to this than that, you know what, there's not, there's not. We live in a world where a jackass with a half baked to ideology gets a gun and kills people.
Speaker 1: Happens now and again, way too much.
Speaker 4: That's maybe that's too much for some people to take because if it were an organized cabal of evildoers, theoretically you could attack that or fix it or oppose it. If it's random jackasses just wanting to get on the news who can't even conceive of what it means to be shot and be dead. People can't deal with that emotionally. I think that's part of it.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: So on the day that the open AI trial is beginning, Sam Altman's having a pretty rough day and I'm a little suspicious that Elon's behind some of the developments. Wow, I gotta believe Parise theorist jack at Armstrong, I gotta believe they're pulling out all the tools they got. These are very rich people who hate each other, who hate each other and present each other. Yes, so we got a lot used to be friends. There's no chance they would indulgence, kullduggery. Sorry, I can explain that, and a couple of other things. We got a bunch of other stuff for you.
Speaker 1: Come on, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 13: The New York Times rights the FBI director of Cash Hotel came tearing across the hallway with two men in tow.
Speaker 14: His girlfriend was hiding in a room with another man who was holding her hand.
Speaker 2: Did you have to add that?
Speaker 14: Was that a necessary detail to add to the story.
Speaker 2: Cash Betel's a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I was in a room, a man gently caressing her arm, the man's muscular.
Speaker 1: Chest heaving.
Speaker 3: With anticipation as he bellowed, I'll protect you.
Speaker 2: Cash Betel's girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is funny. So your list of things people believe and don't believe earlier included that COVID leaked from a lab in Wuhan, which all the sober evidence leads to, and the only people really vehemently denying that are people who are desperate to not be fingered for the crime and or their lackey's in the media. Anyway, this just broke A couple of minutes ago. Former senior advisor to doctor Anthony Fauci was Fauci.
Speaker 3: One of the sexist men alive? Who represents science that Anthony Voggi.
Speaker 4: He represents science that's correct. Yes, as if science is one thing and can be represented anyway. A former senior advisor to fauci was indicted by the Department of Justice today for allegedly concealing records amidst probes into the origin of the coronavirus. How true does this ring seventy eight year old David Morens, who worked under Faucioli's director of the National Institute Allergy and Infectious Diseases. He has been charged with conspiracy against the United States, destruction, alteration or falsification of records in federal investigations, concealment, removal or mutilation of records, and aiding in a bed being prosecuted by the US Attorney's Office for the District of Maryland Morns, along with two as yet unnamed co conspirators quote concealed, removed, destroyed, and caused the concealment and removal of federal records to evade FOYA and FRA Federal Records Act motions. According to the indictment, during his time at the NIH, which was twenty oh six to twenty twenty two. This morns fellow used his personal email account to conduct government business, specifically discussing the origins of COVID nineteen with Manhattan based nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance president Peter Dazak. Morens deleted said emails after sending them. He also spoke with the NIH's FOYA liaison asking for tips on how to avoid Foyer requests, so he actively concealed information and falsified records in an effort to suppress alternate theories regarding the origins of OVID nineteen. According to Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche, they will.
Speaker 3: Nail this down completely someday, but it'll be one of those things where the participants are all dead. It's like, you know, Alderhiss is a communist. It'll be after It'll be after all the participants are dead, and nobody but history nuts care.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 3: Making deadly viruses on purpose so they could study them, and one got loose. They believe that if they told the truth about that, the research would be shut down, and it's more important to continue the research than to tell the.
Speaker 2: Truth about that.
Speaker 4: That is the whole story, right, The self justification, self righteousness, which is interestingly enough, one of the themes of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein Back in the Day Anyway. In feb twenty one, Morans wrote quote, he learned from our foil lady here how to make most emails disappear after I am Foyd, but before the search starts. So I think we are all safe, and added that he deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them the Gmail. He thinks we're all safe from what? Yeah, Burglary Dandruff.
Speaker 2: What being blamed for the pandemic?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so open and shut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's just so annoying that they think they're so much smarter than the rest of us. Hey, look, this is the way we look at it. You think you're saving the world by doing this research. We look at it as the worst pandemic that has happened in a hundred years, one of the worst in the world history was caused by you.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate you digging after them. I would like to shave save my lambasting for the media. Mindlessly slavishly Sheeplike went along with whatever doctrine was anti Trump and wilfully ignored I was agnostic on the question. I think anybody reasonable was agnostic on the question. For law time, I couldn't give a crap what Donald Trump says about AB or C. I just wanted to look at the evidence and where it plainly led and any any just even like slap dash taking in of the evidence inevitably led to a lab leak. But these our betters in the media just would not go there and had a quasi religious fervor about rejecting that notion.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't like human beings.
Speaker 4: I used to say that my least favorite species, except for mosquitos. I'm sorry, mosquitos, You're now out of the top spot. It's Homo sapiens. Awful, awful species. Anyway, you know what. On a positive note, the shooting the other night, a couple of good things came out of it, one of.
Speaker 2: My favorite favorite fledged shooting.
Speaker 4: That's right, it was staged, false flag right anyway, putting that aside, a great, great commentary on how certain people reacted when the chaos started.
Speaker 1: I will leave it at that.
Speaker 4: It upends yet another insidious, corrosive leftist narrative.
Speaker 2: Okay, look forward to that.
Speaker 3: Have you missed a segment of the podcast Armstrong and Getty on Demand, Armstrong and Getty