Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of things.
Speaker 4: One, remember the guy he was a Boeing whistle blower and they found him in a suicide note and they said he shot himself in his truck. I remember that, Yeah, and we were like, that sounds a bit suspicious because of everything else around it. Read this over the weekend from NPR. Second Boeing whistleblower died last week. No way, I thought when I just read the story before the headline, I thought it was the same story.
Speaker 3: But it is not.
Speaker 4: Joshua Dean, a former quality auditor at Spirit Arrow Systems, a major Boeing supplier, died on Tuesday morning after being diagnosed with MRSA, a bacterial infection. Dean was one of the first people to come forward with the warnings about potentially dangerous effects in the Boeing seven thirty seven max jets. He was the second whistle blower on quality control issues at Boeing to die in the last few months. In March, John Barnett died in Charleston, South Carolina, from what the Corner said appears to be a self inflicted gunshot wound again, NPR A couple things. One Eddie had mercer and almost died, literally I did.
Speaker 3: I was in North Carolina for a wedding and so I was like, I gotta go to the hospital, and I went to Duke and then they try to treat it and they're like, hey, we're going to keep you here for a few days. I was there for what two weeks? And then I was an experiment. Basically I had classes coming in and out of the hospital room taking samples of my mercy because I at that point I had been resistant to gosh like fifteen antibiotics and they finally pinpointed the one that would actually work, and then that's it. That was my last time I got it.
Speaker 4: Now, is it just a coincidence, here's a second whistle blower.
Speaker 3: In three months?
Speaker 1: It dies?
Speaker 4: Right, not mysterious because they know it's mersa. But you could actually get merse.
Speaker 3: But they don't even know how you get mercy. They couldn't tell me how I got merca.
Speaker 4: They can tell you how, but they can all but they can also MURSA can be given right, right, So my point is it's not like people get MRSA and there's no way to ever know. You could, you could know if you're the one that exposed someone to MRSA. To my point making sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I don't know, not really how.
Speaker 4: What do you mean You may not know, but someone could actually give the guy mercy.
Speaker 1: It's just a bacteria. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So you could know.
Speaker 4: He may not know, but someone it's known how you can give someone MRSA. Absolutely, but it would be it would it wouldn't always be known how someone might get it.
Speaker 2: MRSA is contagious and can be spread to other people through skin to skin contact.
Speaker 3: So but there's no way an American corporation would try to well.
Speaker 1: There is, there's no way why. I'm not saying they did, but you're wild to think.
Speaker 4: No, there's no way. You're talking about billions of dollars. It doesn't matter if it's a corporation a person.
Speaker 3: But that is crazy. It was crazy, and.
Speaker 4: There is no reason other than the two both were that that's connected, because there's nothing else about the two. But it is just suspicious feeling. The first one was suspicious feeling, and then this one this close. It doesn't look good now.
Speaker 2: And they're drastically different ways to die. You know, it's like they.
Speaker 1: But I would think I could possibly be the case.
Speaker 5: It could be the case.
Speaker 2: I know, it would be a wild coincidence if this is just naturally happening.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying if they both did die, that would be how it probably would happen.
Speaker 1: I know, not the same.
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 5: I know, but that's what I mean. They had to be This is terribly sad.
Speaker 2: They had to be strategic about it, like, hey, okay, now we need it to look way different.
Speaker 4: So you know, I probably don't think they it has any I think it's just probably a weird situation, weird coincidence.
Speaker 1: But it does not look good.
Speaker 4: And it's not like he doesn't corrupt people, and tons of money doesn't make people do really bad things. Not saying that's even the case here, but this one sure does look suspicious.
Speaker 1: The first one was very suspicious.
Speaker 3: Or no, no, man, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not right.
Speaker 3: No, I was gonna say something, but you know what you can say, but just protect it with no, dude, this is crazy, Like if it is true, this is crazy. I didn't want to say anything about it.
Speaker 4: They can't let a third person do now, they to take care of everybody else was whistleblower, even if they had nothing to do with it. They better have bodyguards protecting those third and fourth and fifth whistleblowers because if they die for any reason, everybody's gonna be like.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's them, It's over.
Speaker 4: Mikey, what do you think about this? Did you read the story? Do you have thoughts?
Speaker 6: I mean, it could just be a coincidence.
Speaker 1: I absolutely agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, coincidence.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely agree.
Speaker 6: We bring up news stories where something happens and then they report on something very similar. It could just be this person happening to be another whistleblower.
Speaker 1: Absolutely could, for sure. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: But the reason that I think it is a little stickier to me, even though I do think it's probably a coincidence, is that that first gunshot wound story did not add up from what we were told, and it seemed a bit suspicious because they were like, he was not depresved.
Speaker 6: I would say that was definitely suspicious, definitely lived more in than that one. But this one could have just happened to have happened. Now there's ten more.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was my question.
Speaker 1: Twenty five whistles.
Speaker 5: That's your podcast. No, I was curious.
Speaker 3: The other two out of ten have died.
Speaker 2: So the lawyers of the two that have died are hoping that this doesn't scare the other ten speaking.
Speaker 5: I feel like it scares me.
Speaker 3: Man, I would throw my whistle away, And that's that's what they hope.
Speaker 4: Like, if it's what's happening, I again don't. I do think it's probably a coincidence. But it does look weird and look suspicious. And I would never put it past any billion dollar anything to try to get rid of people that are trying to take their billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, but that's a crazy thought.
Speaker 4: James Alfred Stanley Junior, who once told police officers blank you, I'm a lawyer, you dune blanks, has now been suspended from the Florida Bar through an emergency order. A petition by the Florida Bar to suspend Stanley, who worked for Jacksonville law firm Myers and Stanley Danny.
Speaker 1: He's a dude with his name on it too.
Speaker 3: He's one of them.
Speaker 5: Partner.
Speaker 4: Well, some partners are just given partners, they're not the names not on Yeah, like a lot of people. If you're there, I've just been promoted a partner. But it's not Morgan and Morgan and Wilson and Johnson and Sanders and you know.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: The petition across said that day Q.
Speaker 4: Stanley of stealing money from his clients settlements rather than paying the money out to the clients. He's ordered to stop practicing and drop all current cases within thirty days. If he was your lawyer and there were like twenty days left on this case, would you be like all right, bro? Or would you be like, I need somebody in new, but then you got to pay somebody.
Speaker 1: New to start over.
Speaker 4: The petition from the Florida barsis Stanley was taking money from clients settlements instead of paying money out to the clients. According to the petition, he has overdrawn an account where the trust money.
Speaker 1: Where do we see this?
Speaker 4: A real housewife her husband, which one the one whose money wasn't given the money to the clients?
Speaker 5: And we could give oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, yep. What are their names?
Speaker 3: And there was a whole docu series I watched, even the Redhead, even the redhead dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did that, he did that. The woman that married the really really old man.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't remember her name.
Speaker 5: Gosh, I don't like that. I can't think of her name right now.
Speaker 1: Is it because you're tired, you have rain fog?
Speaker 5: Maybe it's just life.
Speaker 1: Erica Jane, that's it. Thomas Girardi was the guy's name.
Speaker 4: I watched the series on ABC, and so they were like, I didn't watch the I don't watch the one she's on. I like Utah, Salt Lake City all he said. But she married this dude, and according to the docu that I saw, the story was, if I remember correctly, he'd went all this money and they wouldn't pay him all back, and he'd like.
Speaker 1: Keep it right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean she went and.
Speaker 1: Then she was going crazy and like spending money and.
Speaker 5: It was okay.
Speaker 2: They spent money like crazy, and then it showed like drastically her life changed, just like that.
Speaker 4: A lawyer shot after trying to rob an armored car to a bank. The lawyer was trying to row her, yeah, and then he was capture after he went a bicycle.
Speaker 3: The lawyer was on a bicycle.
Speaker 4: Arkansas lawyer Chad Green was arrested last week after trying to rob an armored car the armored car says the Green ran up to him while servicing an ATM, and he sprayed them with a mace in the face.
Speaker 3: The lawyers, no money is just making people crazy.
Speaker 4: The guard pulled his weapon and fired, shooting Green at least once. The guard says the Green jumped up a few seconds after he was shot, hopped onto his getaway bicycle and pedaled away. He'd always hate for in the news story that they're talking about you doing something bad that they say pedaled away in a bicycle, just pedaled pedal just seems like such a nine year old pedaled Green apparently had to get away car nearby, though. Oh and he was found by police on the shoulder of I four thirty. Was taken a local hospital for medical tension, off telling officers he'd been shot. For the record Greens of criminal offensetorney above.
Speaker 1: The law has that.
Speaker 3: So he was just pedaling a way to get to the car.
Speaker 1: Seems like it, okay, trying to trick him. I'm not in a getaway car. Don't look there, look at it. Look for a bicycle.
Speaker 4: We were in Austin for Ihart Country Festival and I saw another one of those tesla trucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you shoot those? They look like you can't, Like it would bounce right back. I don't know, but I feel.
Speaker 1: Like the window only the wind was supposed to be Google that Mike sif because I feel like I could have taken a shot at the one next to me, and the guy had been like.
Speaker 3: What, uh, buddy, Yeah you like them, don't you.
Speaker 1: I'm torn, like, I think they're really ugly but really awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're so ugly that they're awesome.
Speaker 4: The truck could was saying shots from the handgun, but couldn't fend off faster weapons.
Speaker 1: A good thing out?
Speaker 3: Akh Okay, what have gone right through? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gone right our?
Speaker 4: iHeart Country Festival presented by Capitol One was Saturday, although we were there Friday Thursday for Oh my God, I love Austin, but I don't like Austin. When I can't do Austin stuff. It's like we're taking to a candy shop, but said, you can't do that. You gotta read Warren Piece the book, and you're like, no, but there's candy everywhere around me. Oh, you will sit down and you will only read the freaking book.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Lots of cool folks there.
Speaker 4: Chris Lane had completely blown his voice out before the no he was sick and or he had been touring and blown his voice, and so I was sitting with him before the show and.
Speaker 1: He was like, what do you do? I get a steroid shot?
Speaker 3: Like crazy?
Speaker 1: He was, Okay, that's what I got. I had never done one before.
Speaker 4: I said, prepare to feel like dogged the next day though, and he was like realizing, yeah, but it's worth it because all you got to do is get through.
Speaker 3: This makes you get through whatever you're doing that day. And then the next day, what do you feel It is tired? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bad. I don't even know why. It makes you feel bad.
Speaker 4: But every if I'm on the road and if I'm doing stand up or I've never had to do it for an Eddie and I show like a music show. But if I'm doing stand up and I get a steroid shot, I could be like this. So like four hours later, I'm back to let's go, And you're also like, WHOA really, I'm on stage as And then the next day you're just like, oh my god, I like you crash again.
Speaker 1: But it works. You just can't do a whole lot of them.
Speaker 4: But he did it, and he had five songs to do on daytime stage, and he went out and did a good job.
Speaker 3: What about like, IV, I've never done that, Like, how does that make you feel well?
Speaker 4: Hydration is a big part of I mean, I've heard people say that water is nature's medicine, and a lot of times we are completely dehydrated in a lot of ways, and so just that part of it will help your body to start to build the foundation of getting better.
Speaker 5: Like I'm dehydrated right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you look great.
Speaker 5: That's why you never.
Speaker 2: Sounded better if I if I was hydrated, I probably would have thought of Eric Jane.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Your brain, your brain is.
Speaker 1: I think you just brain.
Speaker 5: Thought is not made up of water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think our whole body is.
Speaker 5: Your body. Yeah, well your brain is.
Speaker 3: You're just making stuff up.
Speaker 5: Google it.
Speaker 3: You know. We were one vote away from speaking German in this country.
Speaker 4: So I talked to Chris and he went out and did his songs. His brother is twin brothers his drummer, and I was talking to his twin brother because Chris like went to the bathroom or something. Chris's brother and Chris's wife, Lauren Lauren Lane, and we were.
Speaker 1: Telling his brother, like, just go sing singing, you're the twin.
Speaker 3: Because I had said hi to him. He said, hey, man, I'm Chris's twins. Like I know you are here. Yeah, you're the drummer. You're his brother. And he said okay, because a lot of people get me confused. I'm like, dude, I'm sure you even did you really know what I did? One dred percent? I knew it and and he goes, yeah, this happens all the time. I'm like, dude, at some point, you just got to be Chris, like, just do it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I said, well, if it's you're sick, what you don't do it is a joke or you get it for a joke for one song, but you could go and do it if you could pull it off. And he's like, I could probably pull it off. It's like that you can sing like light, I mean sound like Chris. And he was like yeah, good enough. And he's like, man, we just never done that because we feel like we're cheating people. And I said, all you have to do is have him doing then deny it. Never say you didn't. No one will ever know the difference.
Speaker 3: Ye prove it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't, and then people won't feel like they got ypped out.
Speaker 3: Of a show, right, But it's funny either way.
Speaker 1: So but he got through.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 4: Actually, Cook ended up coming out with Old Dominion and she sounded really I didn't see her daytime stage performance, but she was really good with Old Dominion.
Speaker 1: Who came out with Keith Urban what Noman?
Speaker 3: No one? I think she plays with him?
Speaker 4: Oh? All I heard was a female singing. Maybe Laney's part of that song. I'm not sure that would make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because no one came out during nobodys could figure it out.
Speaker 1: But some woman was singing with him, so have been somebody from his band.
Speaker 3: What's cool about Keith said, is you know he goes out, takes his guitar and just he went out in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Be okay. I don't know no Bell New York, but I mean, was she at the show?
Speaker 3: She wasn't like a featured artist there, but she was the one that performed with Keith on stage.
Speaker 1: God I saw that too.
Speaker 3: I was like supposed to.
Speaker 1: Know, got it, got it, got it, got it, got it?
Speaker 3: What we're saying, Uh, he ran out in the crowd with his guitar and just kind of like ran and then he did his guitar solo from the other end of the venue, which is so cool. And I found out that they didn't plan for that, and so when he did that, I was like, oh, crap.
Speaker 1: Well he does so like every show.
Speaker 5: They didn't know he was going, Like the.
Speaker 1: Production Okay, his people probably did.
Speaker 2: They His people said Keith, like, they go and I think they have it planned because he says, Keith answers, I'll just have to see how I'm feeling, if I feel.
Speaker 5: The crowd or not.
Speaker 2: And then so they just kind of were like, let's just go ahead and assume he's gonna do it, but they don't ever know. And he guess he was feeling the crowd because he went out in it.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not only the floor, dude, he like got up went the steps to the very very back part of the bowl area, which is like, that's so awesome. That's far.
Speaker 4: He's also a bit risky because if you're not timed exactly right, because the further you move back from the stage, it's slightly different. It takes time to play, to go to the processing, to go through the speakers, to get to the people.
Speaker 1: It split second, but that matters.
Speaker 3: It does in music.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. The show is really good.
Speaker 4: My time in Austin, I won't say it was really fun because I get to do anything fun.
Speaker 1: I went to one card shop, I'd like.
Speaker 2: Trader shop or car like a memorabilia what kind of.
Speaker 1: Like a yeah, no, I guess they had a little bit of memorabiliy there.
Speaker 5: The trader What do you call those? Like what kind of cards?
Speaker 1: Like ball? Football? Basketball? Cards? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are those sports?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Those are all sports? Okay, sports cards.
Speaker 1: Place was called Kenny's Collectibles.
Speaker 5: Collectibles, that's the word.
Speaker 1: And I's water.
Speaker 3: Can we get her water? Hydra?
Speaker 4: Her brain's yet dusk coming out? Why dehydrated? You're usually wonderfully hydrated.
Speaker 5: I just haven't been into it.
Speaker 1: Austin, man, haven't been into it, Like you're not Like it's.
Speaker 2: Like like I'm not today, I'm not thirsty, but I know I need water.
Speaker 5: I know I live that life and so.
Speaker 2: Like normally I just forced myself, but today I'm like, eh, I don't even feel like forcing myself. You're tired, which I did, just look it up. Brains are ninety percent water.
Speaker 5: I was right.
Speaker 1: We really didn't argue.
Speaker 3: I felt, I'm actually shocked by that number.
Speaker 1: Nobody nobody really argued. We laughed at how wrong we.
Speaker 2: I believe to quote Eddie, if my brain recalls correctly, it is dehydrated.
Speaker 5: But I think he said something like Jesus making stuff.
Speaker 1: Up only because we all do that crap, or we just say some facts like we almost spoke German, never make things out that's true to we're one vote, Amy's kidding.
Speaker 5: That's sarcasm.
Speaker 2: I I sometimes say things without accuracy.
Speaker 1: Let's play this met role here. Yeah, so Austin was.
Speaker 4: Really good, except I did nothing Austin. I went to, like I said, Kenny's Collectibles. Didn't know the guide, never heard of the shop. But I googled any cool card or memorabilia shops in Austin, and they had one on the east Side and not in like the rebuilt east side.
Speaker 1: Because we all lived in Austin, we know the east side. It could be part of the town that's not taking care of as much. And there was a lot of construction happening over there, and it was right.
Speaker 4: Next to like a warehouse, and I was like, man, nobody would even know this place unless they went over here. And so I posted a whole thing about it and put a picture with him. I was like, you guys, but he had a lot of stuff. I mean, if you cared about that stuff, he had a lot. And they were having a hot wheels convention, and like there were a lot of adult men in there, because that's a collectible too, and there were like, I don't know fifty people.
Speaker 3: There was a convention of the shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like with their hot wheels, yeah, or buying, but he has the whole side of the shop is hot wheel he said, he started.
Speaker 3: With just hot wheels. Wow, So did you buy some hot wheels?
Speaker 4: I did not bought a bunch of cards, though I even bought some the Decision twenty twenty cards just as a joke.
Speaker 1: And it's like political cards. And so I got like a.
Speaker 4: Mitch McConnell rookie, roly rookie, like speaker of the like an AOC patch card, but I mean serious, and then they were all just kind of garbage.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, you got a who's the Senator Cortes?
Speaker 1: AOC not a senator?
Speaker 3: What is she?
Speaker 1: Congress woman?
Speaker 3: Congresswoman? You got a little patch from like her dress or something.
Speaker 1: It wasn't from her addressed up that they just didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. It was kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Well, there were jewels from the other guy, so I just think it's kind of a parody of a card had off.
Speaker 1: One of them was like Trump nicknames, and it was a picture of Trump yelling at Bernie Sanders and it was like, Matt you nutty professor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nutty professor.
Speaker 1: But I ended up not keeping any of them.
Speaker 2: Like Donald Trump's underwear cut That's why they do a baseball car cut out.
Speaker 1: They'll cut out a part of the jersey and then the cars. Some of the cards will like like game more jerseys.
Speaker 3: That's why it was the congresswoman's dress was cut out of the They're very expensive like that.
Speaker 4: The Fog Guy topped the box office, says Comic book dot Com. The Fog Guy, Hey, Mike, I remember when I was very young, before wrestling, the Fag Guy would come on and it was Lee Majors and the song would go, I'm not gonna kitson too, but only there's plenty same same thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's based on that TV show.
Speaker 3: I never watched it.
Speaker 1: He Ryan Gosling was a stuntman.
Speaker 6: Yep, and Emily Blunt's making a movie. The star of her movie goes missing. Ryan Gosling gets to find him.
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds cool. It's funny.
Speaker 1: It was funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a lot of comedy in the beginning and then the full like second half of the movie, like straight action movie.
Speaker 1: Nice Fall Guy number one. Re release of Star Wars number two, the second Phantom Menace made eight million bucks. They do anything to that, they just put they put it back in.
Speaker 6: They done that a lot this year.
Speaker 1: Challengers at number three. What's that says?
Speaker 3: Inda movie?
Speaker 1: The threesome things?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, that one looks crazy.
Speaker 4: Godzilla versus Kong a New Empire four point five million?
Speaker 1: Watch that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like they team up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh they're together. It's not versus Godzilla x Kong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was them against each other in the first one.
Speaker 3: This is them teaming up.
Speaker 1: Civil War. Oh that's a good win. Three point five mill.
Speaker 4: Comic book dot com A woman wins her second one million dollar a lot of rejackpot in ten weeks. See, this is where I do think people from the future have come back. This These are the stories you're gonna win to lunchbox plays every day his whole life, and this one wins two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two's okay, though one million dollar prizes. It's weird, but that's possible. To three, then you got time Travelers.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 1: Then you think somebody's rigged the system and knows something.
Speaker 3: Or you're dealing with Biff exactly.
Speaker 1: It's all time travelers.
Speaker 4: A Massachusetts woman won one million dollars from a scratch off lottery ticket just ten weeks after winning the same amount from another game lunchbucks.
Speaker 1: You can't think that's legit?
Speaker 3: No how I mean, but how can you find the scratch off? Like how do you do that? Why don't you know if you know who the which ones are the winners?
Speaker 1: So I don't know how you could rig the scratch offs.
Speaker 3: But it's just like, gosh, that's that's crazy. Sure you could.
Speaker 4: If you're from the future, you would know where they won, what gas station they won, and around what time, and you go to that gas station and buy one of each.
Speaker 3: Around what time. You'd have to know who won?
Speaker 4: Oh you don't you just know that if somebody won on the twenty whenever it was, they's May six, on May second, somebody at this gas station won a million dollars from a scratch off.
Speaker 1: Well on that day, you.
Speaker 4: Show up when the freaking store opens and you just buy a bunch of them. If they don't win, wait an hour. If nobody wins, you go back, you buy more. Okay, you acting like you can't figure it out. If you're from the future and you know everything happens in the past, you got to be terrible time drop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't think. I didn't think that far. So you just sit there and wait. If you if you buy ten and those didn't win, you just sit there and wait. Yeah, chill, they'll call the cops on you, though, did this guy's been here all day like just waiting?
Speaker 1: Not if you're buying stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like using the bathroom at some stores where we were in California and I had a pee. We were just looking at the store and I was like, you have a bathroom. They're like, oh no. And then my wife bought a shirt and they were like, are you looking up for the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, actually I am.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to be a paying customer to use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some bull crap.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not a rule. Rule like, that's that's etiquette.
Speaker 4: No, but that but no, it wasn't etiquette because they wouldn't let me do it and I was having bad etiquette right.
Speaker 3: Well, that gives them permission to say like, nope, no bathroom, not for you customers only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt shady.
Speaker 3: That's why you go to a restaurant like waffle house. Just go on in, walk in, go do your thing, get out.
Speaker 4: Your body needs these three forms of movements this week, according to a fitness expert, here you go three. One everyday movement like walking, stretching, and bending. You gotta do that walking, stretching, bending. Number two athletic movement like cardio and weight training. Again not every day, but a few times a week. Social movement involving other people, golf, dancing, pickleball, whatever it is my.
Speaker 1: Movement bowel movement that counts. That's the movement I need to do more of.
Speaker 3: It's moving.
Speaker 5: How many do we need to do social movement or whatever.
Speaker 1: That was, golf, dancing, pickleball, doing movement with somebody else?
Speaker 2: But how often did you say so you're giving us the formula.
Speaker 1: It says a week, so I don't know. Once I didn't say Eddie and I played pickleball, and Thatdie's not really played pickleball much. But I'm a part owner of the Major.
Speaker 4: League pickleball team in Austin called the Texas Ranchers, and we did our draft like two weeks ago. They draft of the players, and I think we had the sixth overall pick. And then in the league, there's two leagues, like soccer, there's the Premier League, which is twelve teams, and there's League Under which is twelve teams. He finished in the bottom three, you get regulated down. Top three from the bottom go up. And it's really the first year of the combination of the two pro pickleball leagues together, so the first year they're trying to make it work as a as a professional sport.
Speaker 1: We drafted our players.
Speaker 4: Eddie and I went up there and kind of worked out with him a little bit, but Eddie played for the first time.
Speaker 1: It's fun, right, I love it. It's the greatest.
Speaker 3: I love it because I wasn't terrible, and I think that's what most people think when they play pickleball, like, hey, I'm pretty good. I didn't think I was good, but man, I could hang a little bit. So do you want to play today.
Speaker 1: We're not done with the court yet.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, but we can go somewhere.
Speaker 1: I know we have to work out today, like actual workout.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I know, I'm not looking forward to that.
Speaker 5: That was on the list that you have to mix it up.
Speaker 1: But we're also on the list with physical movement, which we have to work out today.
Speaker 3: Does our working out together count for social workout?
Speaker 1: Why not? I've done it both love it, and then afterwards if we poop together, that's an album move together. But the pickleball court should be done fully built around lights and stuff. In a month, it were close, So well.
Speaker 5: Y'all are your installing lights?
Speaker 1: We have light people. I'm not going to electricate yourself.
Speaker 3: So there's no chance you want me to give it a shot. I can try it.
Speaker 1: I don't because if we mess that up.
Speaker 3: I could die.
Speaker 4: Good point if I look out and I see like your skeleton like electrocutes and you see.
Speaker 1: Their cartoon, and that would suck.
Speaker 3: That happens to coyote all the time, exactly my point.
Speaker 4: A guy's called crazy for eating pizza every day for six years.
Speaker 3: Easy, you can.
Speaker 1: Do that as long as you switch with the pizza. Just a little bit.
Speaker 5: Nah, I could just all he has every day, or he just has it at least once a day.
Speaker 4: Guy in Connecticut's astonished the Internet claiming he's eating at least one slice of pizza every day.
Speaker 1: So I guess that's not the only thing he's eating. Pizza is awesome. One that's the best awesome. That's from the New York Post.
Speaker 4: A man forced into hypnosis to break an addiction. And it's a sandwich that he eats, and so he had to have hypnosis to break eating this sandwich.
Speaker 1: M Metro.
Speaker 4: I wonder if my wife could hypotize me to stop me from doing anything, what it would be like if she had her choice.
Speaker 5: Bits.
Speaker 1: No, I never stopped doing bits.
Speaker 4: I'd do a bit to act like I was hypnotized, and then get back to doing the bits. One thousand foot deep blue hole found in the middle of the ocean. I'm one thousand and one thousand foot that's deep, deep blue hole. Hey, if you'll tell ride, I'll be out there like ten minutes.
Speaker 5: How do they measure it? How do they measure it?
Speaker 3: Sounds good the hole?
Speaker 5: How do they know?
Speaker 3: Seisma seisma tape measure that's a long one due. Can you imagine hitting the button and watching it come back.
Speaker 1: The thumb off Scientists if identify what could potentially be the deepest known blue hole in the world, extending so far down that the bottom has not even been reached.
Speaker 3: That crazy.
Speaker 1: But you're telling me we have it all figured out. No you are what do you mean, York Post?
Speaker 3: No no, no, you're just saying they're aliens. Do you think they're aliens in that blue hole?
Speaker 4: I think we don't know what it is. I've often said that. I think if there are other things that are coming from the not from space.
Speaker 3: If that hole is that deep, then where's the mantle and the crust and the core and everything we've been.
Speaker 1: Taught, Well, that's farther than a thousand feet.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll scratch that. Scratch that from the record.
Speaker 1: Looks huge.
Speaker 7: Weird.
Speaker 5: We're just like floating on a rock in space.
Speaker 3: You know. My son, my son just he just told me that he thought that we lived in the earth, like in it and this and space or the sky is the the outside layer of the Earth.
Speaker 1: He really couldn't prove we don't.
Speaker 3: Macro macro talking about we're living on the Earth.
Speaker 4: Sure, but you can't prove that everything above us isn't another layer of like gel that we just can't get to the top of.
Speaker 5: You're in the fornosphere gel.
Speaker 4: I'm making it so you can understand the analogy that I'm making.
Speaker 3: You're saying that if we go up, we're going to hit a gel.
Speaker 4: I'm saying space could be considered if your son thinks we're living in something, and I were to say, we're probably living on top of the Earth, but all of atmosphere could be a jail in space because we don't know how it ends, where it.
Speaker 1: Ends, if it ever ends right.
Speaker 3: It may not end right, but if it does, there's jail.
Speaker 4: It could be like it doesn't have any jail, but it could be whatever air is like a pocket that's holding us in.
Speaker 1: So that whole thing could be considered the body that we're living in.
Speaker 3: Because like when he sees a picture of the Earth, he's like, Okay, that's that's the space. That's what I what I see when.
Speaker 1: I live up. I don't think that that's what he thought. I thought that was interesting, But I'm.
Speaker 4: Just kind of sticking up for what could possibly be the belief, yeah, that all of this is where we live, and next to us there is another big old ball and it has their space as well, and their Earth with their other little planets out there.
Speaker 3: I'd love to meet them.
Speaker 1: We have no idea. We have no idea about anything.
Speaker 4: I like to go on that hole though, down there, freaking chilly, cool PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Nobody could bother me. You're blue good Wi Fi PlayStation.
Speaker 3: Oh there's no good WiFi.
Speaker 1: No, you don't know that.
Speaker 4: Get my cell phone. Maybe the best Wi.
Speaker 5: Fi is not going to feel good down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you go to the bottom, you feel like your heads.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm using right now my my best dream scenario. And you can't say it's not true because you don't know.
Speaker 4: You could hit a certain level. Because think about this. The core of the Earth.
Speaker 1: Is supposed to be hot, molten. How come you go deeper in the water, it gets colder.
Speaker 3: The sun is not touching it, so it's colder.
Speaker 1: You're getting closer to the core of the.
Speaker 3: Earth, right right? Or is there even a core of the Earth?
Speaker 1: Is there even a core or on Earth?
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you even there?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: New York Eatery serves only fifteen pizzas on a five hundred dollars Versaci.
Speaker 1: Plate from The New York Post.
Speaker 4: One of New York City's best new pizzas, is currently one of the hardest to get. It's a twenty eight dollar pizza pizza and they serve it on a versacei plate. Five hundred dollars versaci plate. I guess you can't really leave with that one.
Speaker 3: It's just it just lives there.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can take the plate.
Speaker 3: Well, then what's the point?
Speaker 1: You take the plate and every story, every restaurant you go.
Speaker 3: To and you don't. But I mean, that's cool that sits on a plate, But you're just gonna eat the pizza arasachi plate? What is that as the perse in it? Versacei? Is that?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that's their weird flex But you can't take it with you.
Speaker 3: That's terrible. Who pays for this stuff?
Speaker 1: People could say the same thing about things that.
Speaker 3: You have, like what butterfly hatching kit?
Speaker 1: Sure, it'd be like, why would you spend money on a freaking butterfly hatching.
Speaker 3: Kit twenty bucks on Amazon and.
Speaker 1: Be like, that's that's twenty bucks to get you somewhere else. It's all relative. Yeah, let me see what else we have here?
Speaker 4: Anything from the festival you want to mention Amy, I'll be going to calm a lot of pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I had a I talked to Keith Urban and I'm still shocked heat.
Speaker 5: Do most people know about love languages? He didn't, so I know.
Speaker 2: I just thought wow, because it's so beneficials And I was like, okay, the enneagram. He didn't know about that either, which that that I kind of get. But I feel like love languages maybe be more of a thing. So it is kind of figuring out maybe what his might be. And he said it's music and I said, well, that's not one of the fine.
Speaker 1: Were you interviewing him? Yeah, it happened well.
Speaker 5: And brothers Osbourne.
Speaker 2: They were sharing theirs like tj'ss acts of service and John's like I think you know, said maybe said words of affirmation or something like that.
Speaker 5: And then I was like, oh, I wonder what.
Speaker 2: Keith says And he had zero clue, like never heard of it ever, Like I was an alien talking to him about something.
Speaker 1: Did you have water?
Speaker 5: Did I have one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was hydrated, but it just ended up I don't know It felt really awkward for a while because I kept I thought he was joking with me, but you just.
Speaker 1: Kept pushing him. Ok, come on, Keith, I did Keith and I did an interview him. We were talking about net versus gross revenue.
Speaker 3: He knows what that is. He knows absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking a long time about that.
Speaker 5: Gross is what it could be and.
Speaker 1: What it could be. Grosser is what it is.
Speaker 5: No, I thought.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 5: This is why it gets so confusing, And that is.
Speaker 1: What you keep in the net after you paid everybody out. But gross is what it is.
Speaker 4: If you gross something, that's all the money that you for sure have been paid.
Speaker 5: Correct. I was just saying it differently, so I'm right.
Speaker 1: Phew.
Speaker 2: I was saying that it's what you could have gone before everything gets taken away.
Speaker 3: Can we get our water please?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And like with some sort of electro light because I'm feeling yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Hey, what what could you all possibly be talking about?
Speaker 1: Like something personal? But that's what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: I thought you guys were talking for thirty minutes about like no, no, man, grosses, No, we weren't doing this bit.
Speaker 5: Okay, did you talk to you about four one K.
Speaker 3: There's no way he has a four oh one K.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. We didn't talk about a four one K. You should re that up next time.
Speaker 4: We talked about a lot of gross net royalties type situation.
Speaker 3: That should be a dude, that should be a question for every guest that comes in the studio. Do you have a four to one k?
Speaker 1: But if you're an independent contract but at.
Speaker 3: Some point they had a job, maybe, so maybe Keith had one from like when he worked at Walmart or something.
Speaker 1: I think everybody needs water. We're done? What up? Hey?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Thank you dude, just in time. I think that's it right? How long? How long we've been here?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Thirty five? I feel good.
Speaker 5: Let me drink this and then see what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, drink No the whole thing. Can you chug it like when they open their throat?
Speaker 4: You have some people to chug a beer and they can open their throat and just go down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, oh you have to open your.
Speaker 5: You're swallowing it though, I guess I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't either, I try, I can't.
Speaker 5: But hm, I already feel better.
Speaker 4: Abby, she in there Hey, what did you hear Eddie talking to an engineer about?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: So he like came in and was talking to us about like the video in the new studio, and I heard him saying like, oh, yeah, Eddie, I'm gonna make sure you can get you know, set up so you can work from home. And Eddie's like, oh awesome, I really want that. I thought it was funny, like you know the VPN.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who doesn't want that?
Speaker 1: So do you mean work from home during the show?
Speaker 7: No, like after we're done, Like he wants to go home. He's excited that he has the ability to go home and work after the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that means he didn't have stay up here long.
Speaker 3: Yeah what what? What I really meant was I could access my computer. So what happens. I'll go home sometimes and like, oh crap, I didn't get that video on a flash drive, so I have to drive up here and get it. And so now I don't have to in my computer. Oh.
Speaker 7: I thought you were just excited that you got to work more.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean working from home.
Speaker 1: You're so busy, so you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I am, dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: One more thing? Please explain why people want military time on their watches.
Speaker 3: Oh, please explain this to me, not for me, Please explain this to me. Why do people use military time? Like I get it if maybe you're in the military, right and you're just used to oh seven hundred, we're gonna meet at rendezvous.
Speaker 5: Whatever, I'll talk that one.
Speaker 3: Well whatever, But like you know exactly, But why does people like people have it on their clocks, on their on their like in the car, or in their watches. Oh yeah, man, it's nineteen twenty seven, nineteens. What is that? That would take me forever to even figure that out? My brother does that crap.
Speaker 4: I don't know the answer to why people do it. It doesn't take me for I mean, I look at it immediately know what.
Speaker 3: It is, because okay, what's what's eleven?
Speaker 1: Eleven?
Speaker 3: Dang? Okay, what is uh thirteen?
Speaker 1: One? Then you're quick, well because twelve.
Speaker 4: It's you.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're good. It's no, I'm not good good at this not.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that, But I don't know that I think about it. In sixteen four.
Speaker 3: You're on the clock.
Speaker 8: I already said four sixteen is not four oh four am, four, No, four pm sixty is four, dude, it starts over at twelve eighteen six.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're good, Yeah, you're good. I would never be able to figure that out.
Speaker 1: Yes you will. You're dyslexic.
Speaker 4: Honestly, maybe that's it discalcula but also probably dyslexic can calculat calcula.
Speaker 5: Lexic, but not all dyslexics have discalculat. He has both, right, as do I.
Speaker 1: It's like a sandwich. I don't know, dude, I don't have anything for you.
Speaker 3: Does anyone here do Military Time? Do I like use it? Like? Do you have it on your phone? Military Time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But it was lot was using because we use it because the next gen it's all military.
Speaker 1: That is all because it wants to know what time of the day it is my truck. It's military at.
Speaker 3: Scoob is the guy I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Hold on, but I'm gonna Scooba has a good point. What we have on our system it's all military because it needs another difference between two pm and two am.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it should say pm.
Speaker 4: No, that's not how it works. Always with these systems, they don't do p's and a's. They do a twenty four hour cycle and so oh one hundred is one am, but thirteen hundred is one pm, and so they know the difference in one and a's and PECE can be switched accidentally, so so much can push and you get the A instead of the P.
Speaker 1: You ever set your alarm and do the wrong AIRP.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's why this system is built differently and a lot of things. I don't know why your brother does it, but I know why Certains Computer Systems.
Speaker 3: Do And then Scooba, why do you do it because of that next year? Because I've just seen it for twenty years.
Speaker 1: He is part of my life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I would say.
Speaker 2: It's like, what's what are you familiar with and what do you kind of have to how do you have to communicate at work or in life?
Speaker 3: And I initially did it because I wanted to learn it, and that I learned it. Now it is just part of my life.
Speaker 2: I don't know why military people do the date, Like if it's say June fifteenth, is that how y'all will say it?
Speaker 5: June fifteenth?
Speaker 3: June fifteenth?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, anytime my husband be telling anything, you'd be like fifteen June and I'm like, you mean June fifteenth?
Speaker 4: I think that's because that's universally. It's almost like the system, because we don't use.
Speaker 1: The normal system. The rest of the world uses kilograms.
Speaker 3: We use the kilometers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, all of that.
Speaker 4: I think mostly how he says it is how the world says it. The same way that all air traffic has to learn English. If you're flying a plane, you're a pilot, you have to learn English. It's the universal language. No matter where you're from, what you're doing, you got to know English in order to talk. But that's probably it, but it just be cool to do.
Speaker 1: I'm start doing that fifteen.
Speaker 5: I know, Anny, time you're tell me anything.
Speaker 2: Even still now we're communicating about dates, He'll be like, uh yeah, second of June. I'm like, what, why do you speak this way? But then I'm like, oh yeah, yeah a military.
Speaker 1: We're done. You guys have a great rest of the day. We'll see you on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: By everybody,