Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: News Round have been in Information Overload Hour this Friday, toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine to fourt one seawan if you want to be a part of the program, you know, we have spent a lot of time exposing the radicalized DSA agenda. We pointed out since twenty nineteen, two hundred and fifty of these lunatics and their stated positions on their own website.
Speaker 1: We've had a number of them on. We try to talk to a lot of.
Speaker 2: Them, and some of them are very open and honest about how crazy they are.
Speaker 1: The others will try to hide it.
Speaker 2: One thing we're pivoting to as well, and that is there's so much that President Trump has done that he doesn't get credit for.
Speaker 1: He closed the border.
Speaker 2: I mean it was the worst most preventable national security disaster that Biden Harris Mayorc has put on this country. I mean from over two hundred countries unvetted Harris Biden mayorcis illegals, known terrorists, murders, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, and what do we see. We see that. Yeah, it's had a great effect. Ten thousand individuals with narco terrorism ties Donald Trump prevented from getting in this country. He signed the Halt Fentanyl Act, permanently classifying ventanyl related substances Schedule one drug. Nobody in the legacy media model will ever ever talk about this. Here's one big thing. President Trump negotiated most favored nation pricing agreements with all seventeen of the world's largest drug makers. Convinced hundreds of stakeholders accounting for eighty percent of power delivered to American homes and businesses to sign the Ratepayer Protection Pledge, secured price cuts from the nation's largest grocery chains, signed the Working Families Tax Cuts into law, and Democrats, no, they didn't want to get a tax cut. People are see more money in their paycheck, more take home pay than they've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest things that he's done is on healthcare. Prescription drug prices down four percent since President Trump took office. It has fallen every month this year alone. We had great economic news today. The Atlanta Fed is saying that we're going to have four percent growth for the third quarter. That is phenomenal news. Joe Biden can only dream of that. US business growth is at a fifty two month high so far in August. I mean, this is all good news, but you'll never learn about it from the legacy media because they hate Trump and they push and they'll never vet these DSA lunatics.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Doctor Oz is with us.
Speaker 2: He's the seventeenth administrator of the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services.
Speaker 1: He has breaking news today.
Speaker 2: The President promised to slash prescription drug prices and he's delivered, and we have new data that confirms that.
Speaker 1: Doctor os. Welcome back, my friend.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me on. So beautiful to articulate it, and is just what the doctor ordered. We have the fastest drop in drug prices ever in American history over the past six months, over the past year, it's dropped so far that the last time we were even close was nineteen sixty three. And that is an important point because that was the first time that, under a lot of pressure, Congress said that drug companies had to actually show that their products worked.
Speaker 4: Think about that.
Speaker 3: Until then, it was only about safety. They actually had to say, hey, listen, actually works to do what it's supposed to do. And that caused the drug prices the creator because they had to take a step back and actually reclassify what they're doing. The only other thing that could possibly have happened of that magnitude was President Trump. He comes in the office, he said, my people that I keep talking to the caddies on my golf course and the folks who work around me, all they always say that they can't kick up their drugs. It's too expensive.
Speaker 4: Turns out he's right.
Speaker 3: One in three Americans roughly go to a drug store with a prescription from a doctor and have to lead empty handed Sean because they can't afford the medication if it's a brand product, so the President's.
Speaker 4: And how can that possibly be.
Speaker 3: It's not happening in Europe, not happening in Asia. The reason that happens is because we're paying three times more for the exact same drugs.
Speaker 4: Even if they're made in US facilities.
Speaker 3: And President, as you know, said no, moss as you described, most favored nation became the rule of the land. All the drug companies that represent eighty five percent of the drugs, we're getting more coming down the pike.
Speaker 4: I can announce. Our has said yes.
Speaker 3: And the beautiful part about this is we got foreign countries to pay more to these companies so they could charge us less. So we don't price control. We don't want to take away innovation. We want them saving people's lives with wonderfully complicated solutions to the challenging issues like cancer and autoimmune problems. But we don't want to pay more than anybody else. And it has led, especially with the reduction of the prices of the golp one drugs. Me they're still called batshot, as your friend the President's calls it. That is now at a price for many Medicare pagis of fifty dollars a month, down from twelve hundred dollars a month. That's why the drug prices have come down so far, and it's why this issue should be the front line, head center, headline, and yet it doesn't get the attention. Shocking because drug prices are these single biggest fear Americans have about healthcare and in one of the biggest ones of all with regard to affordability, no one hears about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's frustrating to me.
Speaker 2: And you know, I know the President calls of the fat shot, which I think is very humorous. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't have a sense of humor. You know, doctor Oz, I'm not a doctor. I'll ask you because you're a great doctor. And by the way, remember when I called you one morning I couldn't get out of bed because I have bulging discs in my cervical spine, and you were kind enough to get me an appointment within like an hour, and it was very early in the morning.
Speaker 1: And that's when I went on the you know, the steroids.
Speaker 2: The prenozone, and people said, look at Hannity's face, he looks like crap. I'm like, well, that's a side effect, a known side effect of predaz owe. But you know, it was probably the worst pain I ever had. And I will never take a pain till I'm afraid of them. Does that sound weird to you? I won't take them.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're very very smart. You can never tell. The average person addicted to drugs as a construction worker, never took drugs in their life. They hurt their back, take dar cottage for two weeks, and they're hooked for life. That's the drug companies do this. By the way, That's why what happened with these narcotic solutions were so dangerous because they lie. They said that they had dated that these were non addictive solutions. In fact, they were all addictive.
Speaker 2: You know, it's frightening, but you know I'd rather than take off. I mean, I was feeling well enough to do the shows and I just did it. And then I guess I opened myself up to criticism. But let me ask you this because a lot of people I want to get into because you're talking about a major reduction most Favored nation status with the drug companies, because socialist countries would only pay ex out of money and that's it for medications, and the drug companies capitulated to foreign countries and we, the American people, paid a lot more for the same medicines, which was totally unfair. And I'll use for example, GLP one or the fat shot, and I know a ton of people that have lost a ton of weight using these GOLP ones. I have four friends that lost over one hundred pounds. Doctor Oz, you can't tell me that that's not healthy. Everything I've read, and I'm not a doctor, tells me that it's heart healthy. It has other benefits for people that are having trouble get into their proper weight, whatever that number is.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about them.
Speaker 3: I'm a big supporter and I'm putting my money and with countries money where my mouth is. When the President started raising these concerns, he wanted these drugs. He put on trump rx dot gov because he wanted to get these best prices transparently available to everybody. The fat shot that gop Wan's was top of the list. Why because we knew that there are a lot of people who would benefit from these drugs, and Sean, they actually believe what you're saying, but they can't afford the drug, so they couldn't use it. And so the reason we've created this wonderful program in Medicare fifty dollars a month was because we believe the medications work so well in the right people that it'll actually save the taxpayers money. Let me say that again. By taking the medication that helps people lose weight, because they'll get healthier and have less blood pressure problems, less diabetes problems, and downstream complications of those things strokes, heart attacks, kidney pilure will go down. We will actually save money and we'll save American lives, which is the most important thing, both ethically but also Sean, I'm gonna blow your mind. We ranom numbers on this. If we can get the average American to be healthy enough that they want to work one more year, that's where the US economy. That's the value we're talking about. So that we want these medications in the in the hands of people who need to use them for all the reasons I've stated, and the President made it possible for the first time ever, and because of that, we created drug prices.
Speaker 2: What about the fraud that you've been able to discover, because you've discovered billions of dollars in fraud, and I also want your reaction to the DSA pushing medicare for all. So much for keep your doctor, keep your plan, and save money. That failed miserably. The government can't even run schools properly. We pay more per capita per child with the worst results. So my question is, you know what is the answer for people?
Speaker 3: So let me to take the fraud issue first. We used to be a high trust society for a lot of reasons. There's a lower amount of trust, and what these frousters are doing is not just stealing our money, they're stealing our trust. They're further reducing our confidence in these systems, because if they're willing to steal it from poor people, which we never could have done that, like when Medicaid was created Medicare, that one would take money from poor people. Now we're witnessing foreign multinational corporations and companies doing this routinely, corrupt criminal organizations at scale, dealing money from the American taxpayer. Our agency is already already, just in last year, stopped forty two billion dollars from leaving the building. Forty two dollars that would have been stolen. And that's just the money that we didn't let go. Now imagine it went out the door, and we're now beginning to realize them. It's really important, Sean. The number one job in many states like New York and California and Pennsylvania, number one job is personal care services. That's someone carrying the grocerses upstairs for their parents to fraud. This is really important. Is not necessarily a flaw, it's actual a feature for some of these governors because they can take unemployed people and put them in a jobs program. Give them a job like carre the grocers of stairs for your parents, and I'll pay you seventeen bucks an hour which is what they do in California. That is now the number one job for that reason, more than retail, more than anything else. And here's the part that really bothers me. The unions. You're getting involved. The unions are now taking dues from these people, and with those dues they put money into political action committees and support their candidates in those states. So now you have political patronage. So the corruption, and it's not it's more than fraud. This is corruption, rioting of the foundation of the social network, and the nation is challenging. If you socialized medicine, you will weaponize this social unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Let me play something for you, because you talk about waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, Let me play quickly. Gavin Newsom bragging about giving health care, free health care to people that didn't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty in.
Speaker 3: A controversial way.
Speaker 1: I'm not naive and I'll take the grief.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm committed to universal health care, and I meant it the voters to me on multiple occasions, and we delivered it regardless of pre existing conditions, ability to pay, and immigration status.
Speaker 2: I mean, is is that not rewarding lawbreaking?
Speaker 3: Let me give you the backstory, Sewan, because this is going to really entertain everybody.
Speaker 4: So he speaks the big game.
Speaker 3: He's going to give you universal health care even if you don't have immigration status. Here's what ended up really happening, because he was actually not paying for it for himself. He was actually charging the federal government for those illegal immigrants getting medicaid in California. Once we stopped paying for it, guess what he did. He shut it down. So he talked the big games. I go to the restaurant ordering the best wine, the best food, but you're not picking up a tab, so of course you're a big spender.
Speaker 4: But as soon as the.
Speaker 3: Bill comes and they put it in your pens, all of a sudden, you don't want any of those things anymore. So I'll say that hen shockingly, although he spoke about those things, when we came in, we realized we needed to put a law in place, which we did one bigautiful bill to block that, and then we went after him for providing federal dollars to illegal immigrants. Because here's the deal. Why should do Mexico or Mississippi, poor states pay extra federal taxes so California can have the luxury of paying full benefits for illegal immigrants.
Speaker 4: And I'll shock you a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Medicare, which is a beautiful program for older people, has limitations like you don't get free dental, you don't get free vision in original Medicare, but not illegal immigrants in California they get everything free dental, free vision, free everything. Well, why would they ever go home? They're coming here not paying into the system, getting free benefits that you don't get if you're a senior who's paid it on your entire day.
Speaker 2: If I pick somebody up at the border and gave them a sandwich, I'd be arrested for aiding and a betting and law breaking, probably human trafficking, Doctor Oswick, just out of time. I want to thank you because you are doing a ton, to say, billions of dollars for the American people, of making people aware. Hey, Donald Trump's changing the system, but the media will never cover it, and you're doing a phenomenal job. I want to say thank you personally.
Speaker 4: God bless you, my friend. Thanks for you do foreign nation.
Speaker 2: Take care all right, you too, my friend. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is our number, all right? So Gavin Newsom is out there. Gavin Newsom is a no show governor. Gavin Newsom has the highest income taxes, sells taxes, gas taxes in the entire country. Gavin Newsom has the highest poverty rate. Gavin Newsom has the highest homelessness rate. Gavin Newsom's quality of life in big cities has gone to absolute. Adam schiff Uh he is a no show governor. Doesn't even take the time. They didn't have water in fire hydrants for predictable wildfires and predictable Santa Ana wins. He didn't have a reservoir with water in it either, again, predictable wildfires and Santa Ana wins. And they don't practice the science a forestry. That's pretty pathetic. Now he answers a question. Now, First, he was bragging about how he gives healthcare to illegals, even though it's controversial. You know, I give this universal health care. He talked about providing universal health care to illegal immigrants on MSDNC.
Speaker 1: Here's what he said.
Speaker 5: In a controversial way.
Speaker 1: I'm not naive and I'll take the grief.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm committed to universal health care, and I meant it. The voters supported me on multiple occasions, and we delivered it regardless of pre existing conditions, ability to pay, and immigration status.
Speaker 2: That's why with leaven the highest taxes in the country, they campounds the budget. Then asked if he thinks he'd be a good president. He can't even answer that question, considering he thinks he's beautiful in that interview with Katie Kirk.
Speaker 1: Listen, would you be a good president?
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: That's a difficult question to answer.
Speaker 4: I mean, and so I had no idea.
Speaker 5: I would like to think I would be, but that's for others to determine.
Speaker 1: By the way, I think I was a pretty good mayor. I think I'm pretty good. But people have different.
Speaker 5: Opinions, and so I'm not naive about any answer.
Speaker 2: You know, Steve Hilton, and friend of mine, is running for governor. I'm telling you people in California, this is probably your last shot. This is because if you know, if the Republicans lose another race out there, I don't see any way you can recover. Now, it's fascinating because also on the ballot is a wealth tax, and what has happened as a result of putting that on the ballot in November. Now that would be retroactive to January. So what have all the rich people like Mark Zuckerberg, two of the co founders are Google. What have they done? They've left, They've moved to my free state of Florida. What did Elon Musk do. He's no longer in Palo Alto, He's out. He's now in Austin, Texas. He left and with it, all the money, all the tax base goes with them. We have also a California Republican candidate. His name is Michael Gates. He's here to discuss the ongoing investigations into election irregularities misappropriation of federal funds for politicized efforts. California Supreme Court has set the date for oral arguments in two cases filed in response to Sheriff Chad Bianco's investigation into alleged election irregularities. But the Attorney General reported that filing eighty two lawsuits against the Trump administration protected an estimated two hundred and seven billion in federal funding for the state. Okay, so they're busy suing Trump full time. But the reality is this state can no longer to have a net migration with a geography as beautiful as California and I lived out there in the mid to late seventies. Is my numbing to me? It is unbelievable to me anyway, Michael Gates, California Republican candidate for Attorney Generals, How is it possible? Can you explain this to me, Gavin Briggs about giving healthcare benefits to people that didn't enter our country legally and using taxpayer dollars to do it, How is that not aiding and embedding and law breaking.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, thank you for having me. Congratulations on your show. We love listening to you and watching you on Fox.
Speaker 6: So great job.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So we're The bottom line is we're lawless in California. There's just literally no law and order. Our leaders in Sacramento, both Newsom and Attorney General Robota, will look for any way to do anything they want, including recently, as you noted, summing their nose at federal law, like well established federal laws that have been on the books for decades, decades and decades, whether it's immigration law, whether it's the way in which healthcare is funded for citizens only, no matter what it is, they're thumbing their nose at federal law. And this is what I've been campaigning on. As you know, I'm a candidate for Attorney General running against Robota. We've got rescue California right now and rescue it from its lawlessness. I am going to return California to a law and order state. We are going to honor, respect, and abide by federal law and enforce all state laws. So we are literally in a state of lawlessness. And you mentioned the providing healthcare to illegals, and what people don't know is actually there are people who now reside in Mexico benefiting from health care services from California. So coverage from California because it's going to illegals. It's not just illegals that are physically present in California. It's actually being taken advantage of by people outside of the state because the rules are so loose and it's basically in anything goes. Rob Bonta is a terrible attorney general. He's been in office for five years since Newsom appointed him in twenty twenty one. He was appointed specifically I believe to run cover for corruption to look the other way. We are absolutely lawless in California. As you said, if we don't rescue it right now, California will be probably be lost forever. And that's why I am in this race. I was the city attorney of Huntington Beach for ten years, successful in fighting crime and maintaining law and order there. I worked in the Trump administration last year at the highest levels of federal government at the US Department of Justice. I have a great record of law and order, fighting crime, fighting corruption, and even on election integrity issues. I was the one that sued California for violating federal elections laws last year. So when you heard about the DJ suing California and other states for its federal elections violations, that was my lawsuit. So I was back in DC. Then I returned home to run for Attorney general. This is it, This is for all the marvels. If we don't rescue California right now, we're toast. And I'm a lifelong Californian and I know politics here, I know what's going on here. I'm ground zero. I get it, and we're in danger. I mean, this is really, really, this is we're in crisis.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just going to say it again, and you know we've had Steve Hilton on regularly, and you know we'll remind people about you as well. You would be a far better attorney general for the state of California.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 2: If people want to get in touch with you and get involved with you, how do they do that?
Speaker 7: Gates for AG dot com. That's Gates the number four AG dot com. And they can find me on social media by searching me, just follow and interact with my accounts to grow them. We have a great presence. We can do this. Rob Bonta is running scared. Our internal pulling numbers show that we're within single single digits of catching him, and so we're going to do quite well. Rick Rennell has endorsed me. Sheriff Chad Bion has endorsed me. Hilton has endorsed me. We are really going to hold Rob Bonte accountable. And I think when voters learn about this race and they understand what the issues are and how important the Attorney general's race is, by the way, and they vote for an alternative, we're going to win this race.
Speaker 4: We can rescue California.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this is the last shot, is like Bruce Blakeman's the last shot.
Speaker 1: Steve Hilton.
Speaker 2: You are the last shot in California, Bruce Blakeman, the last shot in New York. I wish you the best, Michael, we really do, and we'll keep our eye on your race and Steve Hilton's race.
Speaker 1: Thanks Sean, thank you, thanks man. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, let's get to Kelly in the important state of Michigan. Kelly, how are you. What's going on? Glad you called Happy Friday?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Sean, I'm in Michigan here and part time resident in Sarasota. But I just wanted to say I'm very worried about l Sie getting into the Michigan Senate. And I'm really worried because the UAW is supporting him, and in Michigan probably I think it's one out of five people either work for the car companies or having a family member or relative to do so that's a whole lot of people. And I'm seeing a whole lot of commercials for him on TV. I see very few for Mike Rogers, and it's really concerning me. And I just don't understand why the UAW would be supporting him.
Speaker 1: Oh I do.
Speaker 2: I understand because there's an unholy alliance with unions and the Democratic Party. And how it works is this way. The unions help the Democrats get elected and they hope that they get you know, government handouts from government officials.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I believe it's an unholy alliance. But they have that's a teachers union, the whole bit. And you know, it's unfortunate because the average UAW worker is not supporting ELSAIA. And I can promise you that part it is not the assault of the earth. People that work their butts off and they earn every dime they get. And I have nothing but deep respect for the workers that work for the UAW. I don't have respect for the leadership.
Speaker 8: But you know, I just don't understand how they can say we want him because he's going to give Medicare for all and they would give up their wonderful health care, the UAW members.
Speaker 1: And crazy dumb idea.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, And let me tell you America, look, we've got seventy four days. I'm just telling you this is real and that it's real in Michigan, Alaska, Iowa, Texas. It's real in New Hampshire. It's real in North Carolina and Georgia. I'm urging people to take this very, very clear and present danger to America as we know it seriously because this is what they really believe, what's on their website, Okay, and don't think they can't win.
Speaker 1: They can.
Speaker 2: So we need everybody to commit in their heart, mind and soul that you're going to vote this year.
Speaker 1: Kelly, you sound like a lovely person. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you being with us. Let us say hi to Mark in North Carolina. Mark High, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: I think everyone is so frustrated with the ongoing food fight between the Democrats and the Republicans and so forth, and so I want to offer a couple of thoughts about how we can get beyond that, starting with the redistricting and the jerry mandering issue. And I bring a bit of background to this. I ran for Congress three times in California for the Libertarian Party in the eighties and early nineties. I want to say I'm no longer a libertarian, but back then, the Wall Street Journal was at editorials about how the House of Representatives had a ninety eight percent incumbency rate, and I don't know what the current number is. I think it's about ninety two percent.
Speaker 2: We yeah, ninety two to ninety five. It depends which study you look at, but it's pretty high, unfortunately. But jerry mandering played a big part of it. One advantage the Republicans. Finally this year. You know, Democrats have owned jerry mandering for decades. This year Republicans fought back and we may have as many as twelve to fourteen savee Republican seats as a result. That's a huge difference, and it's about time we got in that game. And you know, I wish Yanna followed through. We could have used those seats there, but they didn't.
Speaker 6: One hund and so we need to articulate things that we need to get back to the purpose intended by the founding fathers for the House of Representatives, which was to be the branch of government closest to the people. That's why it originated. The House originates taxes, it's why the terms are two years, it's why spending originates in the House. So if we have the districts drawn so that in effect, there is you know, a guaranteed lock for each district has a lock for a particular party, for the function of the House of the Representatives is foiled, and so we.
Speaker 2: Need to Looksten. I just think we need fairly drawn districts. That's it. And I don't think grace should be a factor. I don't think anything should be a factor. It should be you know, geographically, you know, a sensible area. I mean when I lived in Atlanta, they had a district drawn out for Cynthia McKinney was a congress at the time. It went from Atlanta to Savannah. It was like, you know, a snake drawn district is how it used to be referred to. It's just you know, they were finding every Democratic voter and saying, okay, we'll put you in the district anyway. I appreciate it. You make a lot of good points, Mark, I love North Carolina. North Carolina is an awesome place. Thank you, sir. All Right, that's going to wrap things up for today. When we come back on Monday, I just want to let you know where we are. It's only going to be seventy one days till election day. We are getting dialed in and serious and this is the most important mid term in our lifetime. We will do the job of telling you all the good things that President Trump has accomplished, and how crazy and insane the left is, and what the stakes are. Monday Edition, Sean Hannity Show. Have a great weekend. We'll see you on Monday