Speaker 1: Who is He's table for It's now a book. Paul McCartney, Michael Kaine, Kamala Harris, David Beckham, Tina fey Elton John and many more. It's full of stories, beautifully designed, and a celebration of the way food connects us all. It's available now wherever you buy your books.
Speaker 2: I bought this black Armani suit.
Speaker 1: Bal you a eleven thousand pounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah on eleven thousand pounds seventy discount in the sale.
Speaker 2: So I did it. Yeah, and then probably and then probably were in.
Speaker 1: What did that? What did that feel like? Buying an Umi suit? It? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was That was a big moment, and that got me my next job, which was.
Speaker 2: Was in advertising.
Speaker 3: This wonderful woman called me a Dixon, who gave me my first job in advertising.
Speaker 2: And she I don't need to listen to word I said. She just loved my suit.
Speaker 1: My mother used to tell me, Ruthie, always seek out the quietest person in the room. It's advice I've carried with me as so often those who have the most interesting things to say about themselves are also the ones least inclined to tell you. This is true of my friend Claire Hornby, the founder and CEO of ME and M, one of the most successful international fashion companies in Britain. As a designer, Claire wants women to feel confident, comfortable, and at ease in the clothes they wear. Going into her stores, seeing the skirts and the sweaters, the trousers and the shoes, it's as if she anticipates what her customers might need before they even ask. Today, Claire and I are here to talk about food and fashion, food and family, the ingredients of her life, the ingredients of mine and the recipe of her success. So of all the recipes and all the books and all the times you've eaten here, are you chose well?
Speaker 3: I've been practicing how to say this with my Italian one of my Italian friends at work.
Speaker 1: Zucchinie Brilliants, that right.
Speaker 3: So you need five hundred grams of zucchini, one liter of sunflower oil, and then for the batter, one hundred and fifty grams of plain flour, three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, three tablespoons of warm.
Speaker 1: Water, and three egg whites.
Speaker 3: You cut the zucchini into match sticks, place in a colunder, sprinkle with salt and leave for half an hour for the batter. Sift the flour into a bowl, make a well in the center, Pour in the olive oil and stir to combine. Add enough warm water to make a batter the consistency of double cream, and leave for half an hour. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter. Pat the zucchi me dry, dip them in the batter, then frying batches in the hot oil until golden and crisp. Serve immediately, so dutifully read why did you choose this recipe?
Speaker 1: Of all? Do you make it?
Speaker 2: Did you eat it?
Speaker 3: It's always when we eat regularly and every that's what everybody wants. They're they're just delicious, and they're so hard to do well.
Speaker 2: And I don't want them from anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Just here it is. It's a really nice recipe. I think simple. It's so simple. Again, you can do it. You can make the batter and then put the egg whites in at the end, and you know, dip the dip the zucchina. I really like starting a meal. Also, I was here last night and there were four people I didn't really know that well. And then everybody has a little bit you know, and you take it or some people put it on their Are you the sort of put it on your plate and take it off your own plate.
Speaker 3: We've got to be quite quick because otherwise my husband and Johnny he so we're always quite quick. Yeah, so we do again on our plate and from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you grow up in a fact? Well, tell me, let's start at the beginning. Tell me about Oldham? Where did you grow up? Where was it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: I grew up in a place called Saddleworth, which has the highest concentration of pubs in the country. It's just above a place called Oldham, which is in the north north of Manchester.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was on I grew up on the Pennines. It rained all the time.
Speaker 1: And what was it like? Was your family? Tell me about your parents and your.
Speaker 3: So very very normal. My mum was a teacher. My dad ran a small joinery company. They made doors and windows and cabinets. They did a lot of work for the university. But I remember going because they both worked in our school holidays.
Speaker 2: You know, I tagged. I tagged along with my dad a lot.
Speaker 3: So that sort of smell of would shaking with making things? Did it potentially?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I spent a lot of time in a joinery shop. We're a very very close family. They were phenomenal parents, endlessly proud, very normal, just very salt of the earth family upbringing.
Speaker 1: When you were if your mother was working, would you always sit down to dinner in the evening? Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was tea in the north those days, it was tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ate at six.
Speaker 3: I was very sporty, so I would always I'd come home late from school and then I was always starving, always starving, played so much sport, so then would always sit down at sex and have Mum cooked. Did you have the very wholesome food shepherds pies, meat pies, lots of fish and chips.
Speaker 1: Did you go abroad? Did they take you to other countries? Did you go to France or Space?
Speaker 3: My first trip abroad was when I was seven years old. It was the summer of nineteen seventy six, so it was hotter and you went in England in nineteen seventy six, it was the hottest summer on record. We had a host pipe band and we went on our first trip to abroad to forment Terra, which makes it sound like.
Speaker 1: We were really cool. They found out actually.
Speaker 3: There was one apartment block just being built and we arrived just because it wasn't quite finished, so it was very cost effective way to go on holiday.
Speaker 2: So we went to Formantera, which yourself, what did.
Speaker 1: You love about it?
Speaker 3: It was the first time I'd been anywhere like that, so it was very exciting because it was the first time I'd ever.
Speaker 2: Got on a plane.
Speaker 3: And you know, the water and Formentara is mind blowing.
Speaker 2: It still blows my mind now. It's so blue and clean.
Speaker 3: And the salt marshes and lots of cycling. We cycled ever it can cycle around the Pole Island. It's quite small. It was the first time I seen live lobsters in a tank, but then I didn't like that they were killed, so I didn't like that. Those remember crying over the lobsters.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the focus, your focus and the work ethic from your parents did that form you in your early years? I'm sure.
Speaker 2: And they made me work for every single school holiday. They made me work for my holiday money. So from the age of fourteen I worked. It's on older market.
Speaker 3: My dad found me a friend who had some damaged shoes Italian shoes so I set up market stalls and sole shoes on older market.
Speaker 2: That was my first job Q fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I worked in and then as I got bit older, I worked in denh in factories. So it's lankash Is it was Lancashire. No, No, probably about sixteen.
Speaker 2: I worked in factories and.
Speaker 1: These weren't school holidays school holidays.
Speaker 3: And then I worked in shops. I was a waitress, I sold double glazing. I mean I worked and worked and worked so they they I wasn't allowed to go on holiday unless I'd earned my holiday money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there was a stayed with you do you think as an adult?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was also needs musk, like we didn't have money. Yeah, you know it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think they did it to be to form you.
Speaker 3: It was they needed the money. So and you know that carried on when I came to London. I had to work. I mean I worked all through my degree at Manchester.
Speaker 2: I worked. I got worked in the tyraq, I worked in pizza restaurants. I worked where it worked. I mean there was no there was no option. I didn't. I had to make ends meet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so what was it like leaving home when you got to Manchester. Let's see what's that.
Speaker 3: I was going to stay living at home, but then I met these two great girls and we actually and so we lived together for my final three years, which was good for me because I needed to break the umbilical cord. So I didn't go away to school or you know. It was a very poseted upbringing. But I was very bullied at school.
Speaker 1: How did that affect you?
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny. You just did you really just deal with it. I didn't want my mum to know because I knew she get involved. So the first time it happened, I actually ended up in hospital.
Speaker 1: What did they do?
Speaker 2: They tripped me?
Speaker 1: They physically.
Speaker 3: I was running down a hill and some boys tripped me up and I skidded across the playground and smashed into the sport the science block and knocked myself out.
Speaker 2: But I think I then put.
Speaker 3: Texted my mom from it because I was worried that it get worse if my mum knew so, and then I had this hero friend who stopped it all.
Speaker 1: You did you have food isshoes at all? Growing up? Did you ever have anything that you thought about eating in a certain way to Did you eat anything you wanted and never felt?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Love food, yeah, love food. And if you play a lot of sports.
Speaker 2: You need a lot of food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so with the sports and sport was great. So yeah, and what about fashion in those early years? Did you know that because you were saying that you made things you watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we forgot the most important.
Speaker 1: How did your mother dress? Did she? Did you think clothes were important to her? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We shopped a lot together. We used to sneak it in so my dad didn't say, but we made clothes together, and trousers, and I do remember standing in front of the mirror thinking about pocket position and length and shape.
Speaker 1: And so it's amazing what you do with your children.
Speaker 3: How it can you can become you know those it's the small things that matter.
Speaker 1: It's like cooking, like or you know, many many things that you you know when you and they you know you might not have been interested at all, but that you were interested and that she could do it. Yeah. Formed do you have any of the clothes that you made with her? Did you get Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember this one pair of trousers which we got horribly wrong. Whereas when I got to school, everyone teas me that I look like at the Bear, and I.
Speaker 1: Have this kind of lens out now where.
Speaker 3: When the design teams present me with things, I have a list of characters that you might look like if you wore those, because if it's a bit overly, you know, there's like bo Peep, there's Dennis the Menace, there's bupe at the Bear, There's I can't remember them all, but there's no, no, no, we can't make that. They'll look like this, or I've got a very visual sort of no no no, that's a bit milk Madi.
Speaker 2: No, no no. But it's a great big trend and like we're leaving that trend behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's plenty of others. I really wanted to talk to you about how because you know, I started a restaurant very small. You started something that is now very big. And we went to La together and when I was in New York, I went shopping at me. Are you in other cities in America? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We have started.
Speaker 3: So we're now in what will be the next one, Stanford, Palo Alto, we're in Atlanto, Dallas, we're close to signing in Washington, and we're looking at the cargo and Miami and yeah.
Speaker 1: And also so so again looking back, this trajectory of going from making close at home was Manchester Fashion School when you went there, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I wanted to be a fashion buyer, so studied fashion marketing. Retail marketing was called Manchester and that segue to me getting a job at Harold's. So I was on the graduate training scheme at Harrods. And I wanted to become a fashion buyer.
Speaker 1: So you didn't necessarily want to design, you're not trained.
Speaker 3: Still, my role at ME and M is really customer strategy, product, product strategy, brand strategy. Yeah, you know, growth strategy, locations. But I wanted to be a fashion buyer, which is why I did that degree, and then why I ended up on the graduate training scheme at Harold's. One of the girls that I lived with at Manchester, her father had an apartment in London, so that's how I afforded to live in London. So I was very lucky because I didn't have any money at all. And you know, I mean, if you remember those first salaries there nineteen ninety two, ninety two, the salary for working in eleven thousand pounds, so and you know you had to decide whether you were going to go on the tube or buy a sandwich or by newspaper. You know, there were decisions around the very basics in life. But then what I used to do was use my staff discount in the sale to go and buy.
Speaker 2: Beautiful things.
Speaker 3: When Georgia Emani died, I did think back and think, well, you know you helped me a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you think about that when you're when you're choosing clothes for your for women to wear to interviews to it.
Speaker 3: Really matters that first impression. It shouldn't matter, but it still does.
Speaker 1: What is your experience of being on the other side of the table when you're interviewing. What do you look for someone who comes for a job interview do obviously the way they dress, so they mostly wear me and them when they come for an interview with you, No, would you like? That doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: It matters that they've been into a store and bothered. That really understands. It depends what job they're going for. Normally you're looking for you're really wanting to see whether they really are passionate about what you're doing, because passion counts that absolutely everything.
Speaker 1: When you interview people who're just talking about interviews. Do you ever go with them to a restaurant because a lot of people that I've talked to say that they would always at some point I want to take somebody they were working closely with to a restaurant, because you what, it's like a date, isn't it. You know, if you go on a date you discovered are they coming to the waiter? Do they get impatient if the food is laid? Do they share? You know, you learn, you learn about someone.
Speaker 3: Do you feel that, Yeah, I've done that a couple of times and what did you learn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You learn a lot, you really do. I do a lot of customer research in restaurants.
Speaker 1: Well, tell me about that.
Speaker 3: So when I chose Madison Avenue in New York eight in all, you know, I went and had breakfast in the right places and supper in the right places in London. You're seeing the customers and what they're wearing.
Speaker 1: And when you in terms of your business about how many you say that five about five hundred people work for you and you're doing for five hundred, how have you grown? I know how I've grown. You know, we've grown slowly. We've grown from well originally two chefs. It was myself in rows, the two people. One of us would make sandwiches, one of us would make a pasta, and we had nine tables. But in a way for me, those restrictions were so helpful. If I had just come into this space and said we're going to open a restaurant, it would have been a disaster. But you also started.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what I was doing. I mean I didn't. I literally I was clueless. I mean I know I didn't.
Speaker 1: You must have known, because you succeeded.
Speaker 3: Very much like you, though started incredibly small, definitely started a business that taught me a lot, which was the wrong.
Speaker 2: Business, yarmor room.
Speaker 3: So we went, I know there's a gap in because I'd worked in advertising for twelve years, so oh, you have to look for a gap in the market. So I looked for the gap in the market and there was. There were the land where sort of revolution hadn't really started then, so everything was a bit nothing. There was nothing beautiful to wear at home. So we made really beautiful landwear, as you as you know, and you bought it for Rose when she was poorly, but it was too niche an idea.
Speaker 2: It wasn't going to grow.
Speaker 3: So we changed very quickly to me and em and that was a combination of me and my business partner, Emma, and then Emma left the business quite early on. We're still very good friends. We're still in book club together. We're going to book club tonight. But that was the start of the growth because we could there was no shortage of ideas. But because we started online, we suddenly realized that we were to consumer business, which meant that we weren't selling through wholesale, which meant we were only looking after one margin, which meant that we could make beautiful clothes for less. And then I remembered all my love of luxury through my days at Harold's. So a combination of my love of trousers, my from making clothes with my mum, my sort of consumer insight from advertising, my love of luxury from horsf I think if you melt it all together, you get me an m And because of our because we stuck to one route to market, we were able to make the clothes for less. So we suddenly had this and then we grew into this modern luxury positioning. And then we added British because we've realized people didn't know we were British, so we now position ourselves as British modern luxury and that was very important going into America to have that positioning. So and you know when we became famous for trousers, and there are very few businesses trousers are the most difficult things, are they because the fit of them is very technical and they fit on you know, women are very different around the bottom area, so you've got to be very patient. And we built up lots of DNA around our fit, which I actually did myself in the early days with this incredible fit technician from she was She's German, she called Ursula, and we created lots of different trouser shapes and I'd say, I don't like it like that. I think it should fit like this, and she was very patient. She go okay, well let's adapt it like this, and she was like a scientist. And then we started to get talked about in the press as the trouser whisperers and the trouser geeks, and that was when the thing started to get going.
Speaker 2: So those foundation pieces. I was thinking about. My favorite dish with.
Speaker 3: You outside of zucchini wish, is that how you do mozzarella because for some reason it's just the right giving us about how you can respin mozzarella endlessly. Yeah, so I always have it so good, like no one can make it like you, and how you design all the ingredients that go with it, but are always different.
Speaker 2: It's the same with a pair of trousers.
Speaker 3: You have to start with the beautiful bass fabric and then you can put lots of different ingredients with it and you can wear that trouser every single day looking completely different.
Speaker 1: I think there is a parallel between, but you do, you know, I've been thinking a lot about ingredients lately, whether I'm interviewing a writer and his ingredients or her ingredients or words, or you know, interview a business person and their ingredients are financial equations, but you know, and yours are fabric and yours are designed, and yours is technical. But if we don't have right ingredients and they don't have to be the most expensive ingredient, but the quality of the ingredient is where you start from, whether it is a word, or it is a tomato or it is a cotton, And then the technique that that then that you create doesn't it makes it, you know, very if you have that basis, then you can move forward.
Speaker 3: Sounds really simple, actually incredibly difficult to deliver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you put on of course, you can't hide yeah, and you can't Yeah. You can't hide behind a bad fabric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can't hide behind it.
Speaker 3: If you're going to do perfect simplicity ingredients, each one has to be perfect.
Speaker 1: For women who are working and doing what we do and also have a family that we care about and iry members coming to see you with Johnny, coming to see you with your children, have incredible lunches. So what how is that with your children and your dogs and your horses.
Speaker 3: Life for children is a marathon, not a sprint. And I think if you can remember that, and actually listening to Anya Heimach once on a podcast was very important because she's similar to me. She's got five children to juggle. I think she's got two of her own. I mean, she's a working, juggling juggernaut of a mother. I remember her saying that it's the really important things that matter, you don't remember the bits in between. So just always making sure that you're at the right things. You can't be at everything, but you can be at you can be at the you know all of the things that they'll remember, the holidays, the weekends, the cooking, the shows, the sports matches, and I mean, I have been known to have meetings on the sidelines.
Speaker 1: I've heard.
Speaker 2: I've heard, yeah, but it doesn't last forever.
Speaker 3: It's just it's twenty year sprint, right, But it's you've got to make sure you hit all the key moments.
Speaker 1: The other day, I was coming back in the taxi to home and I said to the driver, could you just go a bit faster because my son's at home and I really want to see him. And he said, sure, I'll try, But you know, why didn't you get somebody else to pick him up from school? And I wanted to say, he's fifty watch it's not a storable. I rather planner that I thought I had a child that could just be picked up from school. So I would say.
Speaker 4: To all of you parents, not only is it a it's a marathon, but it never ends, you know, I think they you know, you kind of show him to see your child, but no matter what age they are, and you're divided because you also were supposed to be somewhere else and you change directions.
Speaker 1: So but I think that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's so true, and you remember back to all of the moments where you were really super stressed because you were late for a round match or something, and you realize, really, you know, something just happened.
Speaker 2: But it all aggregates happy childhood, I think.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I love that, still racing home to see you're fifty on your.
Speaker 1: Old I started the River Cafe in nineteen eighty seven with Rose Gray, and she died in twenty and ten, and so there was a change and a loss and a direction that we had to sort of go in. And when you went to just said that you change for being me and m almost to me, you know, and didn't. It wasn't through a loss of me, me, me and me. It wasn't through the loss of final loss of death. And in fact you're saying that you are going to a book club tonight. But it must have been a big change for you to go from having somebody started work with to going to being on your own. Can you tell me what that was like.
Speaker 3: We've both got some resilience built in there, I think really, because losing your business partner is scary, and obviously yours was a tragedy, but.
Speaker 2: I think it was the making of.
Speaker 3: Me, to be honest, because I had to learn the numbers, and I'd let Emma do the numbers, and I was doing the products and the brand and the customer stuff, and I think I'd become lazy around the numbers.
Speaker 2: And actually the numbers really matter.
Speaker 3: And I study the numbers like you do daily, in fact sometimes hourly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: If you don't understand the numbers, you can't make the right things because the numbers are telling you one thing, and then you need a large dollarp of intuition to go with it.
Speaker 1: Every day, I wake up in the morning and I get a text saying this is how many covers you had, this was the average spend, and this is the total. And then I look at I have what you know. At the end of the month, I know what we did. Although then I see what we did at the same time this week. If this is, if this is May, what was in April? April? And then a year ago, you know this is we all just look at where we are. I get results very fast. Richard, who as an architect or friends of ours who make movies take a lot longer to understand where they are in the world. I see it every day and it's crucial for me, you know, whether I need it every single day, but I do. And I think if we had fewer covers but we made more money, or we made more money but we had let you know, more covers, or or who was in and what what the what the average spend is? I can tell much health, how much? Yeah, the same, how much wine is being drunk? You know, because that always listenings up. So all that knowledge is crucial, I think, is it Stunstan?
Speaker 2: Who you know?
Speaker 3: Well, who's one of our early investors. One said to me, you can run your business off seven numbers and every day know those seven numbers and you'll be able to run a business.
Speaker 2: And it was the one of the best bits of business advice I ever had.
Speaker 3: So stay being data obsessed and customer obsessed gets you a long way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do you know the seven yes? What are they? Well? Average order value? Average order value? Yes, So that's the one you mentioned.
Speaker 2: Absolutely critical.
Speaker 3: If you don't, if that doesn't stay stable, then you've got to.
Speaker 2: Get more customers. So how many customers are you acquiring? How many customers are you losing?
Speaker 3: So acquisition retention, the cost of acquisition, the lifetime value, and your three margins. Really, so I've probably done more than seven there. But are you hitting your worry less about intate margin now, but your exit margin, which.
Speaker 2: Is your margin after discounting.
Speaker 3: And then obviously profit profit critical, so sometimes you can be missing your revenue but hitting your profit.
Speaker 2: So it's just so interesting.
Speaker 1: I just love it.
Speaker 2: Because it keeps your clothes.
Speaker 3: People go your board always learning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you said you had a global best seller, what would be your global best sellers?
Speaker 3: Varies all through the year, so you know right now, I would say, if you looked at our top twenty best sellers, eighteen.
Speaker 2: Of them will be dresses and you'll have it.
Speaker 3: But in September it will all shift to jackets and trousers and it were so it varies through the year. And that's why because you base your business on ingreek. I was, I'm appointing to you the River Cafe, but you're you work on seasonality of ingredients. We do, and actually we do a similar thing, which is we work on the seasonallys of how people feel and how they want to wear. So we'll see a big shift to trousers and suiting in September October and then they'll move to coats and if you bring we find if you bring your coats in in August, no one really wants them, and then they're bored.
Speaker 2: By October at your ingredients will have gone off.
Speaker 1: I has to say, you know, we love Yeah, there's so many similarities and so many but I was wondering back to your going full circle to your parents and your family. I know you had a tragedy in that both your parents died within half an hour of each other, but did they understand they see your success?
Speaker 3: So I always say that me and m starts with my mom. Yeah, And of course my dad was large part of it. It was him that made me q on older market at six am in the morning.
Speaker 1: But it was the love of clothes.
Speaker 2: That I did with my mom, you know, made clothes with my mum.
Speaker 3: And yes, my father had been very ill for two years and my mom had been clearing the house out and she had put memory boxes together for my brother and I because when my dad died, my mom and I were going to do the house up and we had all these plans and anyway, the tragedy struck, my mom was on the phone to me and she had a brain hemorrhage, and she died, and they died with him, as you say, within half an hour of vation.
Speaker 1: I was going to tell you that your father had died.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to be coming back. I was supposed to be getting to my father. So we were making plans for me to get to my father to say my final goodbye, and weirdly, she died actually a couple of minutes before him, and I had to go on a plane. So it was I'll love forget the British Airway staff. They were so kind, they were unbelievable. But I then had to go back to their house, and of course I'd always planned to go back to that house.
Speaker 2: With my mum.
Speaker 3: And remember they'd never moved, so the house that I was born in was where they died. And I went to look for her passport, and I found all our old patterns and needlework cases and the sewing machine, and it was all there, and she'd put it in this place as the memory of what we did.
Speaker 2: And at that moment the doorbell ran and it was a me and m package.
Speaker 1: Well that is a that is a full all down to mumbles circle down to your mom. Well, you can cry, we can try. I would cry. Brought chas to my eyes. And if you think that the tragedies you've been through, the joys you've been through, the children you've raised, the life you've led, and all you've done from you know, with with the control, with the rigor with the ingredients, with the demands, there's also times when you need comfort, and so we go to food for joy, We go for sharing. Your mother taught you, you teach your children. It's a way of being together. We appreciate the zucchini fretty and there is a sense of the way food is in our lives, so it can be for sharing and excitement and as for comfort. Before I say goodbye to you on this rating now day, if you do reach for food for comfort, is there food that you would reach for? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My mum Shepherd's pie made her style.
Speaker 1: With peas and ketchup. Hm hmm, okay, not very real. Tell me describe it, tell me about it.
Speaker 3: She put lots of hidden vegetables in so lots and lots of vegetables with the mince and red wine and lots of tomatoes.
Speaker 2: But it was the mash.
Speaker 1: Then lay it up with lots of cheese.
Speaker 2: And sliced tomatoes, so.
Speaker 1: You would just eat it with ketchup. She didn't put it in the recipes. She didn't put it in the ketch up on the side.
Speaker 3: Peas yeah, heinds ketchup.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Claire, beautiful, Thank you. Ruthie's Table for was produced by Alex Bell, Robbie Hamilton and Sad Rogers with Andrew Sang and Bella Cillian. This has been an atomized production for iHeartMedia.