Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM.
Speaker 3: I'm Lisa gar and my guest is oh for Neve, and he is talking about we were talking previously about entities and dark forces and removals, and we will get into that a little bit more, especially during the calls. But I wanted to ask you one thing about your specific training as an engineer and you were in the Israeli Army as a commander for four years.
Speaker 2: How did you go from having that.
Speaker 3: Experience and being an engineer and fairly linear thinking to opening yourself up to something like healings and healing yourself from some would call an irreversible disease.
Speaker 4: It is a bit mind boggling, big stretch there. Yeah. I what I think is maybe I've been in a job for most of my life that I could do well but was not really my calling, is what I think. And because I was, you know, I have I have this this ability to kind of have hearts to heart with people. I can talk with groups. So I was I was an effective manager. I knew what I was doing and I have left Brian that kind of understand how you know how to figure things out. But it was not it was not what made my heart think, to be honest, so I needed I needed something really significant to happen to me, which is ms to remind me that maybe that's not my sole purpose. And it's kind of interesting because one of the things that I do with with clients that want to do that is some clients find me not because they suffer a physical issue an energetic attack, but they just don't feel that they know what to do with life, like life is just not working, and I help them with sole purpose, with just discover your life purpose. I think to me, it happened really late, and I'm so happy that it did, because they can tell the difference between you know, doing a job that you can do well and being really really happy with the moment of doing the thing that you like to do.
Speaker 3: It's a big difference, a big purpose. How do you feel, I mean, it's got to weigh heavy on your heart with the amount of fighting that's happening in Israel, how do you feel about healing that environment?
Speaker 2: Do you ever? Are you ever called to do something like that?
Speaker 4: I have been Nobody called me to do this, but I've done it, and I still have family there. So I have three brothers. My parents are no longer alive. But I especially remember my mom say sick in Israel, and that's when I was having my training in energy healing. Wow, and I after a long day of practices in Colorado, I would go, I will lay down in bed and I would not be able to fall asleep, or I would just fall asleep for twenty minutes and then I wake up and I said, Okay, I got a job to do, and I would start sending healing to my mom, and then I started sending healing to Israel, and then I started sending healing to the Middle East, to the world, and it was so exciting because I could really feel the connection. And so it became a habit. It became a habit that I do this. I don't have a lot of time to do it, but I feel it's really important to kind of sense. So I have this crystal that is really brilliant. I mean, I call it brilliance, and that's what I feel like. It's really connected to the brilliance of creation, and it just helps me. I look at it. Okay, I got it to the divine and with my hands, and sometimes I just do it with my inner hands, but with the hands of light. I'm just starting to send light everywhere everywhere, and I truly believe that I'm not the only one who's doing it. And when enough people do that, it makes a difference.
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 4: When you have you don't have a lot of you don't need a lot of people, but you need but you need some.
Speaker 3: And we know there is being work being done around the world to heal the conflicts in the Middle East and in Ukraine and Russia. And if there's a way that more than you know, ten heelers at once could be working on it without even knowing each other more than that exactly. Yeah, So when you're looking at something with conflict, even in the body or in a location, what do you see when you see a block, When you see a true energy.
Speaker 4: Block, sometimes sometimes I see it as a dark, foggy area in the body. So I will just look at the body, and let's say that somebody has a physical problem in the liver, I might see it as a as a dark area, specifically area of the liver. If it's something that is more like emotional or spiritual, I might see something completely different. So for example, I remember recently looking at a person, and I don't normally work with people, you know, like like physically in the same room, but as long as I'm in zoom, it doesn't matter. I can see it. And so I've been working with somebody and I could tell that they're afraid, not because they were telling me, but because I could see their I think it was their org field, and it was like living back, like they want to back, like they want to go back there, or they want to move back. They don't feel comfortable living forward, so they don't really want to be in their body. And that was fear. I mean, it was clear to me that it's like I don't I don't want I don't feel comfortable. I move back, but I don't feel comfortable, you know. It's not I can't do it in a session, so my body stays here, but a part of me is moving back, and so I can see. I can see this, and I don't focus so much on what I see only it's a combination of I see something, and I might sometimes see things like tentacles, or I'll see, you know, like little little beings that are squirming, you know, like little insect ants or spiders. And it doesn't mean that that's exactly what's going on, but it's some kind of a symbolic representation that is translatable to me that I can actually get. Okay, that means something. So if I see these kind of things, if I see, for example, insectoid little things squirming around, I call them dominions or the helpers. So they're not the main thing that is going on. They're there because you know, somebody brought them or because they're helping someone. So yeah, that this is the kind of things that and I don't necessarily focus just on seeing because a lot of what happens to me is just knowing. Is I know that something is there, and so I don't need necessarily to stay it with my eyes, but I can. It's like a little quick download. I just know that something is there.
Speaker 3: Now, you teach about something about the alchemical flame, can you tell us what that is?
Speaker 4: And a chemical flame is the system that I work with and that I teach. In fact, there is a clust that is coming up in February, and the way it came about is I started after working in healing and helping people for like ten years. They started to ask, okay, so what is it that I do? Because I didn't have a name for it. What is it that I do? And I started to look at it and categorizing it and say, oh, okay, well that's what it is. Okay. So so al chemical flame, the name represents the flame that I see and because I love to work with people in there what I call the sacred space of the heart, and that the flame is everybody has a divine spark in them, and this divine spark, when there's more awareness, can grow into a flame. And this flame is what's not only connecting them to the divine, but it's really also a reflection of the divine in them. And so that's how you know, that's how you can create whatever you create in your life through alignment with the divine, because you have that flame and that's your way of connecting. But this flame is also healing. And so I divided the areas or the categories of what I work with, or the general areas that I address into what I call realms, and so there is the heart realm, and in the heart realm, we're using the alchemical flame to heal limiting beliefs. We all have limiting beliefs where we think we're not enough, we're not good enough, we're not worthy, we're not lovable, We're not we're not good we were you know, we're separate from from from God. I mean that there's there are many beliefs, but that's where we go after them as well as as well as negative emotions that keep us stuck, like depression or high anxiety, fear, you know, the things that close the hearts down. And so we work in the heart realm, that's what I call it, and also on soulwards. Then there is the shadow realm, and the shadow realm we work on traumas. The work on things that especially are connected to past lives, to ancestral issues that come through the family line, and any dark interferences, anything that has to do with what we talked about before with cordings, attachments, holds, markers and things like that. And then I have another realm that I call the magical, which is where summons usually do to go to do work, and it's it allows you to move between times, timelines and faces and dimensions. And so if I want to move between for example, if I want to explore somebody, to help to help see what's going on in somebody's body, but I want to see it from a different perspective. I'll go into their astral body on the astral realm, and I'll do that in the magical realm because it allows me just access different ways, different bodies, different dimensions, different ways to look at somebody. And it's it's really cool because in a magical realm, because correcting things is fairly simple.
Speaker 2: Oh so there's no time and space for you correct things. Yes.
Speaker 4: And then there is the divine realm, which is the one that is that I like the most. It's the highest one. It's not always easy for everyone to work in that because you need to You need to basically say, I I surrender my egoic need to know exactly what needs to happen or why I need this or that, and let let the divine help. And so there is a surrendering. And there's also the acceptance of divine love, which because we get hurt so many times, we lose trust and then it's hard to accept when but when these when these things are are happening, miracles happen, that's the divine and that's the divine realm, that's the realm of miracles and so and so in that in that place, what you want is to just align yourself with the divine and stop feeling like I need to figure it out. It's all on me, right, and there is some surrendering that is happening, and then everything becomes easier, and eventually we understand that we're really not broken, never have been broken, and so what we need is not fixing, but more like remembering that we're already whole.
Speaker 3: Yes, is there a way that you could do teach this to other people to entertain removal or the all chemical flame meditations.
Speaker 4: Yes. So the class that I'm that I'm going to teach starting February sive in tens is exactly about that. It's a seven week class and every week I teach something regarding the alchemical flame method or system. And so we would go into each realm and I'll show you and it's not about me doing it for you, It's about you learning how to do it for yourself. So a big part of it is starting to trust your imagination and also starting to trust that the imagination is very real. And when you start seeing correlation between what you do when you're imagining something and then how it translates into the reality of your body or your mind or your emotional body. You start to trust that more and more the more you work with it. But yeah, that's where I show you how to go to each one of these realms and do the work so that you know how to identify and how to remove accordings between you and your mom, for example, because somebody's mom maybe uh just was worrying about them all their childhood and was putting hair fear into them and now it's in them and they don't understand why they're afraid all the time.
Speaker 3: Yes, that makes sense, or somebody else's chords that might be limiting you or blocking you from your true success. Do you physically see these there? Are they colored when they go into the body? They have a color they.
Speaker 4: Do when they're not when they are not good, you know, because not all cordings are not I would not recommend to keep cordings. If they are acordings, I'd recommend don't.
Speaker 2: Have cordings cutting them right.
Speaker 4: This is like codependence. But but when when according is especially have bad influence on somebody because it's it makes you sick or it drains you of your energy. Then it looks very dark. And then when I do the work on the cording, I don't I know that there are techniques to cut cords. They don't cut cords because I don't like this abruptness. But I dissolve cords, I transmute cords, I transform cords, and that involves actually coloring soy by the way it changes the color, I know that it's already on, like on the right path, and then eventually it becomes transparent. And then eventually it just dissolves because it's no longer necessary and there's nothing to hold it in place.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more