Speaker 1: All right, letting skinner it simple man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program. All things so proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly at Bill oreilly dot com. So here we are another summer of love, Bill O'Reilly. Two things that I want to focus on and one and they really both have to do with the necessity. And I saw that you touched on this in your newsletter that you put out every day, and I think you're dead on accurate. But I want to let add a little bit more background and substance to it and see if you agree or disagree. The reason this was imperative number one is the government acted too slowly, not knowing that the states would allow things to spiral so out of control. In the summer of twenty twenty, officially there were five hundred and seventy four riots. We had two dozen dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, pelt to it, bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, et cetera. And we had billions in property damage. And we had all this footage and there was no Liz Chenier Adam Kinzingert having a summer of twenty twenty Summer of Love investigation, and nobody in the Democratic Party really cared about rioting because their vice presidential candidate said, oh, the rioters won't stop, shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop supporting them. So the problem we have in California two things are three things are unfolding simultaneously. One is Donald Trump learned lesson and Donald Trump wanted to be prepared. He has two options. He can be proactive or he can be reactive. He wanted to be proactive. And right now, the troops that are on the ground, National Guard, troops, et cetera. They're being used to help ICE as they continue their job, and that is to remove criminal aliens. Their mission known terrorists, rapists, murderers, gang members, cartel members allowed in under Joe Kamala and Alejandro Marijorcas. However, and this is very key to me, is because of their sanctuary state status and their sanctuary city status in Los Angeles, local police literally are not allowed to inquire about an immigrant status in their day to day course of business, which is about the rule of law. Now, the Supremacy Clause gives jurisdiction to the federal government the federal government has a right to enforce the laws of the land. Now, local law enforcement is not allowed to detain any illegal based on a whole request from ICE. We've discovered information today that well over ten thousand, over thirteen thousand people were purposely released that ICE had been requesting a transfer from That means, you know, these are people in this case, we had known murderers, rapists, and gang members that they got in touch with. And I will add one other they can't participate local police and border patrol activities, meaning they can't keep the ICE agent safe though Donald Trump now has to go in. That's one aspect of it. The second one is it's kind of scary when they have all of these these packages being handed out, you know to the f ICE rioters or these riot kits that we know include goggles and face masks and gloves and frozen water bottles and a phone number for jail support, among other things. With those circumstances, I don't think the president has any choice but to be proactive, not reactive.
Speaker 2: What say you, mister O'Reilly?
Speaker 3: I would have done the same thing that Trump did, but I am a little bit more militant than you. On the subject. If that's possible. I don't know if that's ponsible, but I think I might be a little bit more militant than you. And here's why.
Speaker 2: Now, now you've got my attention, you go, you know, and that's my.
Speaker 3: Job to get your attention heavy.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 3: Newsom wanted this to happen. They knew in advance the California authorities that there was going to be trouble. They knew who the groups were that were going to form. Newsom could have called out the California Guard. He did not because he wanted it to happen. And the far left, of which Newsom is one of the leaders, wants as much disruption in America as they can possibly foe meant to make Trump look bad and then possibly overreact. That is what is happening.
Speaker 2: Well, it's clear that he wants to be a martyr. He's begging to.
Speaker 3: Be arrested, violen sanity. He wants the violence. Okay, and I'll back it up. So the group that put this together last week is the CURLA. They call it chi r l A, the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights. They put this together by alerting their far left leadership to gather at a certain place to protest. Ice. The state of California knew that, so KERLA is about as militant as you can get. The Day of California in the year twenty twenty three gave the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights thirty four million dollars, So in effect, California itself financed the violence that everybody saw. Now, this information comes from John Solomon, a friend of both you and me, is solid information. I have checked it. The Biden administration gave this organization two hundred thousand dollars in twenty twenty three. That's a pittance compared to what Newsom gave them. So the overall strategy across the country, not just in California, is to provoke Donald Trump into overreacting no matter what the issue is, and therefore portray him as a fascist dictator. That's the big picture.
Speaker 2: It's backfiring.
Speaker 1: Now let me give you some numbers that you may or may not have seen, and I need to back this up insider advantage. That's Matt Towery, and he nailed the twenty sixteen presidential election, the twenty twenty presidential election, and the twenty twenty four presidential election. He's a polster. I trust I trust him, I trust for Falgar, I trust John McLaughlin, I trust Rasmussen at Liss. I don't even know who these people are. Nobody seems to know, but they seem to be pretty accurate. In twenty twenty four as well, fifty nine to thirty nine percent of Americans support the president's decision to send and activate the guard out there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: To me, that means Gavin is losing now. Matt had an interesting take last night on Hannity, and his take was simply, well, in the short term, sure, this is a win for Gavin because he's getting the attention that he so desires and his political ambition knows no bounds. And you know, to get this attention, he's sacrificing the safety of law enforcement and law abiding citizens in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I mean the.
Speaker 1: People that they arrested, Bill, I went through a list of them last night. This is the worst of the worst. We're talking about child molesters and gang members and murderers. Those are the people that Ice was there arresting. Weren't arresting little kids, as Gavin Newssen tried to claim last night, And I argue Bill, O'Reilly and correct me if I'm wrong, And maybe I'm more militant than you on this part. That because Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Alejandro Majorcus and every Democrat that spread the lie that the borders closed and the border secure, and every governor and every mayor that has sanctuary city state status, all of them are aiding in a betting in the law breaking. And I would argue, in the case of Biden Harris, they have blood on their hands because every one of these people they allowed unvetted into our country that commits murder or rape, or violent crime or any other crime is here, and they're responsible. And they lied for four years, Bill, four years, and they it's the biggest, most preventable national security disaster in our history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last part of your statement I have in confronting the president. It's it's Biden's fault. It's solely Biden's fault. He was the one who uh well.
Speaker 1: Kamala Bear is part of the responsibility. May Orcus and those Democrats that lied, they were lying knowing that it was a lie, or if they remained silent, they were not putting the interest of the American people. The safety and security of the American people first.
Speaker 3: Obviously, but the rest of them are flunkies. It's Biden who did it. And Biden is going to cause this country trillions of dollars because he did it, and the dereliction of duty failing to enforce immigration law. We'll go down in his sistory. You're absolutely right as the worst policy decision ever made by a US president. But let's get back to the contemporary situation. If you had me on your television program last night at number one, the ratings would have shot through the roof. And I'm sure you're going to do very well anyway, but I would have decided, by.
Speaker 1: The way, this is what I love about O'Reilly. You never misses a chance for self promotion.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: By the way, are you going to come to my punchlines on Patriot Show? Yeah, I'll give you free tickets. We're doing two, the twenty eighth and the twenty nine. The twenty eighth and clear Water Ruth Eckert Hall. That's Clearwater, Tampa. Then on the twenty ninth, Fort Lauderdale that's Miami. That is Delray, that's West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Manallapan and Boca.
Speaker 2: I hope you'll come. I'll be a special guest.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I appreciate the invitation, but I would have I would have disagreed with your guest. Uh. Newsom doesn't win here at all. He thought he was going to. But he looks weak and no.
Speaker 2: No, no, he wins. He wins the hearts and minds of the crazy left.
Speaker 3: But that's that's what fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: But he loses in the long run. Oh, I don't think it's fifteen percent. I think it's forty percent. I think the Democrats are they've become radicalized.
Speaker 3: And I don't think forty percent of the American people are far left. I think fifteen are. And the rest of them really kind of flow with whatever they're hearing from their friends.
Speaker 1: Well, wait a minute, where are the moderate voices in the House of Representatives in the Senate? The only two voices i've heard, Joe Manchin and John Fetterman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you won't get you won't get any money from the Democratic leadership if you go against it. We know the Pelosi tactic and that carries over. But you'll let me. Let me make this point. Newsom looked weak. He didn't call out the National Guard, even after the police chief of Los Angeles said his organization was overwhelmed. When a police chief says that you immediately, if you're the governor, have to go to the police chief's aid. Newsom did not because, as I said earlier, he wanted this to happen so that he could be portrayed as this anti Trump guy. I think Newsom hurt himself and he's not popular anyway. The Republicans should pray that he is the Democrat nominee in twenty eight because he is reviled among clear thinking Americans.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, all things o'reiley when you go to Bill O'Reilly or with Bill on the other side and your calls coming up eight hundred nine to four one sean, as we continue, we continue, now, all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, don't forget all things O'Reilly when you go to Bill O'Reilly dot com. Did you see my ex fight with him at all? Did you catch up wind to that? When you should say, Hannity, I'm proud of you. You make me proud, you should say that.
Speaker 3: Okay, he was trying to come back to the middle in the last few months. But as internal polling said, it wasn't working.
Speaker 2: Did you know exactly? I did know that. Yes, that's obvious.
Speaker 1: He decided to make a shift because he's putting his blind political ambition above the safety of his own citizens and law enforcement.
Speaker 3: So his short term venture back into the middle didn't work because people hate Trump so much his constituency in California. He had to get back to that, and that's what happened in the ice demonstruations. Now this is off topic, and it just shut me down if you want to. But I talked to the President three hours ago about China. Do you have any interest in that.
Speaker 1: I talked to him as well today about that very issue. I think it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Okay. So, as you know, I was there in Beijing and talking to the Politburo there a unique experience something I'll write about in a book, but it's off the record for now. However, I did tell the Chinese I was going to have to brief the President of the United States about the entire thing, which I did. But this morning, the conversation was about the present deal with China, and she himself the key to all of America is well being. This is by far the biggest story on Earth.
Speaker 1: Is got thirty seconds keep going, I may have to you know what, what, don't I hold you over because I want to. Also, it looks like it's one minutes of midnight the Ran. It really does, Bill, it's this. The Iranians rejected the deal. Trump came back and said, Okay, it's on you, and I honestly think that it's now inevitable that these nuclear sides are going to have to be taken out. I would rather not be. I don't believe this will be a long protracted war. But we'll talk about that too. On the other side, Bill O'Reilly will stay with us. Don't forget all things O'Reilly, all things simple man of Bill O'Reilly dot com eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan. We'll only hold Bill for a few more minutes and then we'll get to your calls coming up. Anyway, it's going to be the Saturday of the twenty eight seven o'clock clear Water. That's Tampa, Ruth Eckert Hall tickets on sale Hannity dot com, Fort Lauderdale that's the day after. Oh, by the way, if Jimmy Fayla, who called me this morning with a joke he always tries him out on me, and a bit that he has. If he were to do this, we will both be national news for a week or two or longer. And I said, I don't think so anyway. The second show Fort Lauderdale, that's Miami, that's Delray Beach, that's Boca Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Manalapan, you name it. It's at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Tickets on sale for both at Hannity dot com. They're going fast. You were talking about your conversation, and it's funny because we both had conversations with the President recently, mine as early as today, off the record, and I won't disclose the content of that conversation. But there are two big issues coming to a head. We had the announcement of this rare Earth deal with China movement on the trade front. The President put out a big notice about this today. Good good news. You were just there because I hired people to surround you that you didn't know about. You survived and came home. And then we have the issue the Iranians rejected the deal and Donald Trump said, sorry, you're not going to be able to enrich uranium. And it looks like it's a minute to midnight and something's going to happen.
Speaker 3: All right, let me provide some perspective. The reason that the London talks between the US and China were successful is because I told the Communists that I wouldn't leave unless they lightened up a little bit. So I'm responsed.
Speaker 1: So you're taking credit for this this mineral. No, okay, I'm just I'm just checking Bill.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll bend a little bit. President was optimistic. I'm not so optimistic. I'm neutral. These are tough boys in Beijing and that what they say is not always what they do. There's a phenomenal line in the movie Chinatown with Jack Nicholson. It's the last line in the in the film, and the guy turns to Nicholson and says, Jake, it's Chinatown. That means that anything had happened. So I am hopeful because this is the biggest story in the world world. If China and the USA can achieve a tunt economically, everyone benefits, and all the deals that Trump wants will come in. Now it extends into Iran, one of the reasons that Donald Trump does not want to bomb the Mullas is because he does not want to disrupt the world, which the bombing would. So at Camp David on Sunday, and I'm sure you know this, there was a huge meeting.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't too much of this non public.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going to discourage. Look, I'm really responsible, you know that. But everybody knows there was a Camp David meeting on Sunday and that meeting was about trying to get the Mullas to sign a deal that the USA and Israel can live with without military action. That's what the meeting was about. Trump does not want to go in there and blow them up, and I understand it because that blows up the world. So what's happening now is there's going to be another meeting this weekend with wit Cough and the head negotiator for Tehran. I think coming out of that meeting will be some kind of agreement. That's just an opinion. The mothers know where they are. They're going to have a hard time feeding their people if the Israelis go in because it's not just going to be the nuke site. So I'm praying literally because you know me, I go to mass every Sunday and I'm praying that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they let you in the church.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, yeah, I mean they need to stop it.
Speaker 1: I agree. But here's the problem now. They are taking a public posture and a very different mature behind the scenes. I can tell people that, and behind the scenes they're acting agreeable.
Speaker 2: But here's where.
Speaker 1: We are, though we know it, and the IAEA has even confirmed it, and they're always wrong when it comes to Iran and where they are with the nuclear program, and every instance bill Iran is far more advanced than the IAEA tells us. There are certain things that give you a little bit of comfort in terms of who is actually in control of the enriched uranium, but it's meaningless to me because that the Iranians in less than a month can go from where they are now, which is sixty percent enrichment weapons grade ninety percent in a matter of weeks. Now if they have a missile delivery system, which they've been developing, also, that means the world will be held hostage. And I believe the lunatics that run around the Mullas are capable of fulfilling their wish to wipe Israel and the US off the map, and they'd be crazy enough to use it. Now, the uranium mula's rejected publicly the last deal. The Iranians also then Donald Trump said sorry, you will not be allowed to enrich uranium. We have no deal and basically saying, and he said it multiple times when I was with him in the Gulf State, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Cutter he said numerous times that they have two options and time is running out now. As a result of President Trump saying you will not be allowed to enrich uranium as part of this deal, Iran today has threatened to attack US military bases in the US if these negotiations fail. That is only going to further provoke Donald Trump. That is not going to prevent Donald Trump. They are acting in all the wrong ways.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know how this is going to end, but I do know this. The clock is one minute to midnight. They are too close to getting nuclear weapons, and I don't think the world can withstand that threat because in my view, that inevitably leads to a future holocaust and death of untold millions of people. And Donald Trump, even though it really would be Joe Biden's fault, would get the blame for it, thoughts.
Speaker 3: Final word, The final word is that I'm hoping that the public posture of Tehran is not the private posture. But I know this. Israel will attack it. They don't need the United States permission.
Speaker 1: Their problem is the problem is Bill, And let me just add this. How do I say this in the way, in the right way. The problem is, Yes, Israel can do it the way they do it would be devastating if they did it with the US, it could prevent all a loss of life to a very high degree.
Speaker 2: And that's about as far as I'll go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if the United States decides not to attack, everyone should know that Israel will not allow them to get Nope, weapon.
Speaker 2: Not on BB's watch. I've known them thirty years, is.
Speaker 3: Not going to happen, Bill, Right, that's exactly.
Speaker 2: Israel will not be destroyed.
Speaker 3: And the moas know that and that they will deal. And I'm hoping that China whispers in their ear as well.
Speaker 1: You know, you're like the only guest I ever hold over. You know what an honor that is for you?
Speaker 3: I know it means, you know, after we hang up. I just am delirious with joy. And you know that this.
Speaker 1: Is the highlight of your week. You're talking to thirty million people and I give you that that honor every week, and you earn it. You work hard, you do a good job, you come with your a game, you deliver. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: I think the conversation that we just had for what thirty minutes, was probably the best talk radio conversation in the months.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I think our other conversations are pretty good. The fact that you got home from China safely was a pretty interesting one too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get all right, Bill, perspective and we gave them facts on very other topics.
Speaker 1: You go to China, I go to Saudi Arabia, riod and Abu Dhabi and cutter Our Qatar, depending on how you prefer to pronounce it. Both are acceptable, all right, All things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly when you go to Bill O'Reilly dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm praying for the world, Bill, and I'm not kidding here.
Speaker 1: I want safety and security for the people of Los Angeles, law enforcement out there, and I really want a peaceful world. I want peace in Europe, peace in the Middle East, and I hope we can get there. I just we're dealing with a lot of evil, dangerous, bad actors on the world stage, and that scares me or concerns me. I'm not afraid of anything. Bill O'Reilly. Thank you eight hundred and nine number. If you want to be a part of the program. You know, I met the guys from Jase Medical. These guys are geniuses. Now every single one of you, my listeners, needs a Jase case. Now we've had problems. You know, the production of so many of our medicines are broad in countries like China. It is shocking and it is frightening. And so JASE has made it possible to take back control and access to critical medications you might want and need, antibiotics, Z packs, i've remect in, HCQ, you name it. Whatever you have heard about that that might in the case of a medical emergency. Now remember we just heard about, you know, the bio weapons agro weapons that China was caught bringing into the country Chinese nationals. Okay, what if that happens and there's a shortage of pharmaceuticals. You don't want your family to be caught short Now you can get ninety days supplies of these medications before you and your family need them. You can even get longer if you want. That's where the Jase case comes in. And every family and everybody listening to the show, you need a Jase medical case just in case.
Speaker 5: Hey son, can I jump in for one second because I have a little news. It wasn't in the copy, but they have an amazing Father's Day sale. I know you're a dad and you've got two kids of your own, so this is good news for our dads out there today and through Father's Day. They are doing ivermectin for a buck a pill, and it's a special case that comes just for dads who are traveling, working wherever you are. So you can go to Jays dot com and you can check it out and you can get your own gift.
Speaker 2: For your dad for Father's Day. It's an awesome gift.
Speaker 1: Well, and I had my Jay's case with me when I went to the Gulf States just in case.
Speaker 5: Smart man.
Speaker 2: I had a z packing case. I needed it.
Speaker 1: I had other medicines medications thanks to Jay's Medical Anyway, take control of your health, be prepared. Worst case scenario. It's a dangerous world. Just go to j a se dot com slash Hannity. You'll get twenty five bucks off by using the promo code Hannity. That's Jace j a se dot com slash Hannity Today. Up next, our final round up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: Let's get to our busyphones.
Speaker 1: Bob is in the United Socialist utopia known as California. Bob High, How are you glad you called Sar?
Speaker 4: I'm great, John, Thanks. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Uh?
Speaker 1: How do you like pan? All those high taxes out there? How do you like how do you like the services in California? How do you like the quality of life? Homelessness?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And every drug dealer, drug users dealers everywhere.
Speaker 2: We're in California, are you.
Speaker 4: I'm in Newport Beach, southern California. We're kind of still in the Republican area. But no, to answer your question, this one word, it's ridiculous. It's out of control.
Speaker 2: But well it's sad.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, you can't change it because of the people in charge, but you can work on it, which is what we're doing to appreciate your work on all that as well.
Speaker 1: Well. I think what's happening here is unforgivable, and I think the fact that Gavin is doing it for his own political ambition rather than just simply do the right thing. And if he's not going to if he didn't want the National Guard, then he could have suspended all the restrictions on local law enforcement so that they could work with ICE and protect ICE. Now these ICE raids are continuing. The supremacy clause gives them jurisdiction. We want drug dealers and murderism rapists off the streets, and that's represented by the poll of Matt Tower fifty nine thirty nine. The country supports Donald Trump sending in the Guard, but Gavin chooses to use this as a moment for him to ingratiate himself to the base at the expense of the safety of law enforcement and the citizens of his own state.
Speaker 2: As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 4: Well, that is absolutely correct, and he's catering to the smaller than one percent, as you know, and he has no common sense, which is one of the main reasons I was calling today. You know, Gavin and a lot of the other Democrats are counting that school school kid taunt about arresting me. Well, I think I know you when the president take the high road and just shake your head. But I think if stupidity, ignorance, and lack of common sense were a crime, Gavin would already be in jail. He'd be arrested.
Speaker 1: And well, I mean, as far as I am concerned where I come from, if you aid in a bet people that are breaking the law, that's aiding in a betting, I think I would be thrown in jail. If it was a Democratic administration, I'll put it that way. But they've institutionalized it out there absolutely.
Speaker 4: And then President Trump did say he was stupid, and I believe he should elaborate on that. I know, you remember a quick story about Reagan and Mondale and in the debate they tried to get Reagan's age as a big thing, and Reagan turned it right around and said, yeah, I'm not going to exploit my younger and less experienced candidate. And I believe Trump should do the same thing. He has absolutely no common sense out here.
Speaker 2: It's just listen.
Speaker 1: Gavin is helping himself in one way in the short term with the radical base that is the Democratic Party, and maybe it helps him get the nomination, but he's killing himself between that Pacific Palisades, I taxes, burdens and regulation with the rest of the country, and he's making himself unelectable. And if he wants to be president, which I believe.
Speaker 4: He does, agree And as you know, the state has gone a lot more read this last election, and hopefully it will keep going. And you know, with the help of him.
Speaker 1: I don't have that hope. I don't because too many people said enough and they left. The people that would make it read again have said bye bye. They've just left. And when you're losing, you know, millions of people in your state, and you have this mass migration, and you keep raising taxes, and you keep running deficits, and you keep putting burdens and regulation on people, and you don't have water for fire hydrants and water and reservoirs, and you're not protecting law enforcement and the people. You're not exactly making the case that it's a beautiful place to live. There are nicer places, I know because I live in one. It's the Free State of Florida. If you come here, by the way, don't bring your crazy left wing politics with you. Gotta take a quick break. We'll come back. We mentioned John Solomon earlier in the program. His investigative reporting is next