Speaker 1: Oh hi, everybody, what are we doing. We're doing a bull chap.
Speaker 2: Just because you couldn't do it at work today. So don't go something new.
Speaker 1: Don't go there, buddy boy?
Speaker 2: What you had a heart out?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Hold them one second recording in progress. Oh it heard that. I'm gonna record the video on this One's this way I upload it?
Speaker 2: Oh cool? Yeah, So and he's a brief brief test bull chat. Yeah. Andrew is not interested in doing this in the studio anymore because he has so many things to do and must race home.
Speaker 1: So instead of sacrificing a bull chat, I said, why not try and record from home. If you're watching this on video right now, you can see Scotty's literal studio microphone behind him, like the ones that we use in the studio for serial killers every day. I have my road caster here. It is doable. It is doable, folks, but.
Speaker 2: I'm just using it. I'm using this this USB mic right now.
Speaker 1: It sounds better when you put it actually up to your mouth, so I have to hold it.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 1: The sacrifices the poor baby's to make.
Speaker 2: Can I get a level leer? Yeah? Gets that.
Speaker 1: It's the one that you look onto your things. I'm not an idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well so I don't. I mean, I don't really like this. I don't want to be in my closet. I want to be doing this in a studio.
Speaker 1: That's great, but you know, it's it's unfortunate because again, as we've said several times, the show ends at ten. A lot of what Andy has to do me happens at ten. So then between ten and eleven you just stand around and go, oh, gets this not happening? Guess this not happening, and walk up to my desk and got at to your question.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, just how come the things that you do at ten you can't do a ten.
Speaker 1: Forty five because a lot of what happens after the show that everybody enjoys, all of our listeners who listen to the big show that we work for, happen between ten and eleven. A lot of meetings because they know you're off the air and they know they can contact you. Plus I upload a lot of stuff that happens after the show. So you stand around, you wait, then you come stand by my desk and go.
Speaker 3: Because it's not happening.
Speaker 2: But you understand I'm on dad time now, Like I hear my daughter yelling dad, Dad downstairs?
Speaker 1: Okay this Like is she in a crib? What is she in a crib?
Speaker 2: She's not in a crib.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So then I think she might be able to survive. That's crazy. And also do you have.
Speaker 2: This maybe the kitchen's on fire.
Speaker 1: The kitchen's on fire, it's possible. So you just left the oven on or is she just is this something that she's doing now?
Speaker 2: Or maybe candle fell off the counter. I mean, I don't know if you have a candle lit when a child yell's dad, Dad, you're supposed to go, So you don't go.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm going to go record something real quick. I'll be right back. Give me like ten minutes if you need me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know I was recording anything. This was supposed to be a test and you turned it into a podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh Scott, do not do that. Literally two seconds into this test to try and do this, you were.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, can you read my emails behind you?
Speaker 3: Are you recording?
Speaker 2: I don't, Oh you're recording?
Speaker 1: Oh no, well maybe you should start recording.
Speaker 2: Were able to read those emails behind me?
Speaker 3: I home No, your screen's way too bright.
Speaker 2: All right, but you look great. Lighting right. I need to get the lighting right in here. I need to get the soundproofing up on the walls. I need to get a fixed microphone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like the one behind you.
Speaker 2: I have to decorate. I have a lot to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great. I think this at least gives us the option to focus on serial killers when we're both in studio. I can one hundred percent stay late two three times. But bull chat where we talk for a little bit longer when I'm there until three four o'clock in the afternoon when I come home. Maybe we could record or figure something out. That's all.
Speaker 2: See, I'm a big guy for like looking in backgrounds, Like I watch TV shows and movies and stuff like that. I don't look at the main thing that's going on. I look at background. So I see that you have your paying homage to your pizza oven that used to live in because I see the pizza thing on the back wall there.
Speaker 1: The pizza thing. Oh yeah, that's there. Oh my god, it's hard bring it in and bring it there you go. It's an astronaut.
Speaker 2: They are all astronauts, Okay, I see you have a hydro flask there on the table because you drink so much water. I do. That's being a little bit messy. Yeah, you don't even have a dog, and your pillows are messy. What else is going on? Back there?
Speaker 1: That's my backpack.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have a glass with a straw.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm so thirsty right now.
Speaker 2: I wish that before they started, I would have see your fire alarmed strobe there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you know it's only gone off once? Do you know how load that thing is?
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's very loud.
Speaker 1: It's extremely loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see my phone's going off everything.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's Cooper like Cooper.
Speaker 2: See it's Cooper. She needs something. See. I can't do dude, it's dad life. I can't do this in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: I can't wait until they're both in college and dad life making sure they get to class. It's possible, you'll never I know the struggles.
Speaker 2: Stand by. I'm recording a podcast with Andrew Kamma because he couldn't stay late at work today, so I have to do it at home. Period. I'll be there in a little bit as soon as he lets me go. Period.
Speaker 1: Before I let her go let me go, So it's up to me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Oh really, so if you left it's say, ten, fifteen, ten twenty, now I'm you can now.
Speaker 2: Did you want to? I have work to do all fifteen he's talking about.
Speaker 1: I check it. I usually stay until eleven thirty twelve. You're the one that.
Speaker 2: Late listener that thinks the show shuts off at ten and we all run out the door, because I.
Speaker 1: Mean, for the most part, you run out pretty early.
Speaker 2: This is not true.
Speaker 1: Oh please, So now all of a sudden, you're the one who's been you could stay late.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're something that you want to talk about right now. No, No, I just can't start a forty five minute podcast at eleven o'clock. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, now you could go home knowing that you don't have to, and we could just do this instead.
Speaker 2: But the sound quality is horrible, quality, terrible. Ser Do do you listen to any other the YouTube video is going to be what like this? It's horrible?
Speaker 1: Do you listen to any other podcasts?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So when they do interviews, it's crazy because like it works.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. It should be in studio, face to face.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy because again.
Speaker 2: Duban COVID ruined everything.
Speaker 1: So there nobody ever did interviews.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as zoom think for COVID.
Speaker 1: So Skype just didn't exist. FaceTime just yeah, but that was that was just like for emergency, it just it was emergencies. Yes, so press tours where they would like have the person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you start to fly places and do things.
Speaker 1: And this was the wild wild West of twenty nineteen. I really don't I hope that the good folks at the iHeartRadio Podcast Awards do not listen to this thing at all. Oh don't worry, they won't take us right out right, out right because if they accidentally listened to a bowl chat because it's Serial Killers on top, like, what is this?
Speaker 2: This is what we nominated. This is trash. This is trash, absolute trash.
Speaker 1: Absolute trash. But thankfully your loyal listeners are probably listening right now and they're like, oh my god, I didn't go three full weeks without it. Thank you for at least trying to do something.
Speaker 2: I didn't go three full weeks without it, And this is what we get.
Speaker 1: Well, three weeks we're chatting. They just want to hear us talk and this is that's what they're getting.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hold a microphone. Well, I don't want to hold it.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is.
Speaker 2: Look at you. You look like you're you're like at a high school, like doing a presentation in the in the auditorium. I actually got hey, everybody. I also happy to be back at high school here. I graduated twenty five years ago. My name is Andrew. No, no, that's you podcasting style now. I'm nominated for an award. I don't know if you know not, but you could check out the iHeart podcast the Walls. I'd watch eleventh and watch us win because I was nominated.
Speaker 1: Stream it's live. We'll send the details out to your teach us.
Speaker 2: I think it looks louder than you. Also, you better adjust at the levels there.
Speaker 1: Oh, trust me, I do. It's not worse than what happens in the studio. Trust me. Whenever you play one of your soundfects, I.
Speaker 2: Have nothing in here to clink with.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are we gonna don't you can't end it, and you're you're choppy. I'm not choppy. Choppy on my end, it comes out great. I don't know okay, yeah, it's coming out perfect on mind.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this was a very good test. I have to get going soon. Thank you very much for listening to this episode of Bold Chat.
Speaker 1: Well you can't say for five minutes longer.
Speaker 2: Kids child needs me. Both of them need me now my child.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: You don't understand. People that are listening to this, have that have children understand?
Speaker 1: I just think that maybe I would think that the kids were, you know.
Speaker 2: Self sufficient. No, it doesn't work like that. They still need people in their lives still.
Speaker 1: I just I just would think that maybe you know, they're in like preschool with the way that the kids I can't recall.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, drive themselves. Yet, they need to be places. Cooper needs her her her thing, her iPad. I have to go bring it to her.
Speaker 3: Just we just said that Cooper needs an iPad. I didn't mush up her apple sucks. Do you realize what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: I have to mush over for Saint Joseph's aspirin in her apple sauce.
Speaker 1: I gotta come to ipen. She wants to watch Bluebie on her iPad. We never got that they're too old, Yeah, I'm saying, And the way you're talking about. It makes it sound that way.
Speaker 2: Well, let's say something like Blues Clues or Gabba Gabba. I know the stuff, the stuff from the you know, the the mid.
Speaker 1: Yes, the auties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a dumb thing. Can we come up with something else?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's fun. I feel like British people made it up, so we just have to go along with it.
Speaker 2: And at this point, do you have to say the twenty teens because people could still be talking about the nineteen teens. What do you say back in the twenties, back in the teens.
Speaker 1: I feel like I heard people say the tens.
Speaker 2: The tens, Yeah it's teens. Humhm, ten doesn't make sense, like if I'm trucks going by because that you know, home.
Speaker 1: Home, and yet our soundproof studio where Diamond could just walk in and go if you guys have a great day, idiots.
Speaker 2: I did, I did, look, I did take the I took some of the soundproofing off the walls from the old building before we left, so it's it smells like smoke. I don't know which studio this came from, but I have to. I have to. I have to paste them up on the walls.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're looking at my apartment, I have zero soundproofing, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but I can hear. I can hear things going by, and pretty soon you're gonna hear that the heat vent come on. And oh look, Nate's texting me.
Speaker 1: What does he want?
Speaker 2: Hmm? Nothing something about work.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I really do have to go now.
Speaker 2: Really it's just been invigorating.
Speaker 1: Well again, it was just a test. Hopefully we'll be doing bull chat more frequently now from the studio. Yeah, nice, try JH sometimes to.
Speaker 2: Do it with someone else in the studio. How about that?
Speaker 1: You say that, you say this all the time, and then what winds up happening is all it becomes is an Andy is terrible campaign, to which then when Andy tries to come up with solutions, I e. This, you're like, this is it's actually the best solution because look we did it, we provided for our listeners.
Speaker 2: But the quality is bad, dude.
Speaker 1: You keep saying quality is if this is like it's no one's ever heard a Zoom interview before.
Speaker 2: But they're used to listen. Nobody wants to hear this. Thank you for listening to this. Whatever this was, I don't have a bowl to clink with. I have no spoons. I'm unprepared. But that's just Monday with an in studio Serial Killers, and it's actually a pretty good one. We will revisit the Cereal Graveyard. It's been a minute.
Speaker 1: You you're teasing it. I mean you did play the commercial, so I'll give you that one on what it did feel like an old school serial graveyard.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to step it up a little bit now because now that we're nominated, we're gonna have a lot a big influx of people saying, what's this? Checking it out? So I'm trying to go back to you.
Speaker 3: Know what made us great?
Speaker 1: You know no, I completely agree, and I think making bull chat a big part of the weekly rotation is a great thing. So coming up with solutions like this definitely helps.
Speaker 2: So the light do I put the Do I hang the light here? And like it used to be in my face? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mine?
Speaker 2: Remember this thing.
Speaker 1: You took that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I ripped it off the wall. It's just there.
Speaker 3: That's like an intense light. Can you plug that in really quick?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: That's such an intense light.
Speaker 1: That's what we used when like in front of our step and repeat like that's gonna blind you for standing so close.
Speaker 2: Works.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna work. It's in led light. I would be surprised if it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Outlets are all the way over here.
Speaker 1: I would have loved to have seen the desk ball. Oh you just don't plugged your computer.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't.
Speaker 1: The screens went black.
Speaker 2: No, that's good. They're sleeping.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: It's not working?
Speaker 1: Oh are you sure? Yeah, so you just took the lamp off the wall and it didn't work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't. It doesn't work all right. Oh, just I'll figure it out anyway. Thank you for listening. We gotta go.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, guys, Scott, he has to go feed the girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh though the green lights on though.
Speaker 1: Are you plugging the thing in on the back.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not plugging. Oh, there we go.
Speaker 3: It's like the power of the sun.
Speaker 2: God, it's so bright. I I got to figure out where to put it.
Speaker 3: It's so bright.
Speaker 2: I know the cord is all tied up. I'm not prepared for this, Andrew.
Speaker 3: It's just like it literally.
Speaker 1: Looks like you was sended to heaven for hot That's not happening.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, have a good one. We gotta go. We'll see you on Monday with the Serial Killers. Until then, say clink Andrew.
Speaker 3: Bye, guys.
Speaker 1: Clean that was my clink noise.
Speaker 2: What do I do to shut it off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got it?
Speaker 2: Kay Bye, I see you