Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast, brought to you by League Tycoon, the Dynasty first fantasy football platform. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined as I am on the first Tuesday of every month on this fine discord stages by Pat fitz Morris.
Speaker 2: It's how you're doing.
Speaker 3: Doing great, worm. It's great to have NFL training camps open and a flot of news. Of course, we don't like the injury news, but everything else. Man. Great to have football back in our lives.
Speaker 2: Training camp is here.
Speaker 1: Overreaction season is here, certainly, and as you mentioned, sadly, the season of the unfortunate injuries that come before you even get to the season, which are always I mean, no injury is good, but that always feels extra painful when it happens in the first week of August. So we have seen some of that, off course impact our rankings already, guys like Ricky Piersoll being sort of the headliners there, Chris Brasel in terms of rookies thinking from the Dynasty persive, So some.
Speaker 2: Unfortunate developments there.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about whatever people want to talk about here as they raise some questions on this stages. You can feel free to raise your hand if you're in the audience listening, and we'll call you up in the second half of the show and answer your questions live on the air. You can of course always drop your questions in the chat as well. It's usually pretty active, so we'll get to those throughout the show as well. But Fits, as we usually do, we're going to start off with our reaction to the latest update to the trade value chart. You can search the Dynasty Trade Value chart just on Google Fantasy Pros, or you can go to fantasypros dot com navigate the site find it there as well, and you can see all the updates. We do it the first of every month, so we're sitting here August fourth. This is just three days old, so a very fresh set of updates here, as it has been throughout a lot of the summer. And I do say this pretty much every month. When we're not in season, there isn't a ton of movement, right because we're not seeing games being played or anything like that. The exception might be some of the injury stuff going on. We'll look through all the different positions here. We always start with the quarterbacks. Fits again, not a ton going on in terms of you know, the up and down. Here one player that I feel like we haven't talked about, and this isn't based on any kind of movement on the latest chart. It's just somebody that I feel like you and I haven't really talked about. What I've talked about with ericson a lot I know you've talked about in other shows. Is Trevor Lawrence. He finished so strongly at the end of last season, you know, was the highest scoring player from like in the second half of the season, obviously had some insane weeks to finish off the year. Sits here at QB nine in the rankings. He's actually tied with Patrick Mahomes at QB eight, and he's four years younger than Mahomes. But he's surrounded by other guys who are in that kind of same range in the twenties. You know, Lawrence twenty six, Jalen Hurts is right behind him at twenty seven. Purty and Nicks are a couple spots later at twenty six apiece. So kind of this range, does nine seem too high, too low or just.
Speaker 2: Right to you?
Speaker 1: Again, this is a collaborative effort to put together this chart, so it's not just strictly your rankings. If you were ranking Lawrence, where would he be in Do you think year two with Liam Cohen is going to be a step up from what we saw last year? Is gonna be something in between the first half of last year the second half last year.
Speaker 2: Where are you out on Trevor Lawrence Right now, I've.
Speaker 3: Got him QB eight. I have Patrick Mahomes QB ten. Last month's chart had Patrick mahomes worth. There was a little bit of a gap between Mahomes and Trevor Lawrence, and now we've got that gap bridged and they're both sporting identical values. So I'm pro Trevor Lawrence. I think what we saw once he digested the Liam Cohen offense was really encouraging, and it was like twenty six points fantasy points a game. I want to say, from like week nine or week ten on. Now, granted he was like getting one touchdown run a week during that stretch, don't expect that to continue. You don't know if he's going to equal last year's I think nine touchdown runs. But what we did see as a passer was still really encouraging. Best probably half season of his career as a passer, and we like the weapons, were very confused about this Jacksonville wide receiver corp on how to play it for fantasy, But you know, in redraft, maybe the easiest answers just to have Trevor Lawrence as your quarterback and that's good. Like we know he's not short on weapons. Brian Thomas Junior really talented, still the guy who, although he did it largely with Mac Jones, had that impressive rookie season, Parker Washing and came on like Gangbasters late last year. Jacoby Myers the ultimate reliable veteran. And then Travis Hunter is this wild card who we know is really talented. So a lot of weapons for Trevor Lawrence to work with Liam Cohen one of the best offensive mines in football. I think it took a while for us to, you know, get excited about Trevor Lawrence. He seemed like a tease for quite a while, but now it seems like he's finally achieved lift off.
Speaker 1: Would you in a startup draft take Trevor Lawrence ahead, and obviously think he's super flex here with quarterback being very valuable, would you take him ahead of you know, JSN Pukunukua. I'm trying to look at the trade value chart and find where amongst the non quarterbacks he would fit in for you in a super flex startup draft. So obviously he wouldn't go in the top seven because you have seven quarterbacks ahead of him. I think I think I would probably assume Jamar Chase would be ahead you know of him for you. Then you get into like Bijon Gibbs, JSN Pooka. Where does he fit in amongst those guys in a startup draft?
Speaker 3: Second round value?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 3: I think probably mid second round, kind of around the spot that I would consider Drake, London, o'mari and Hampton that sort of range. Does that sound right to you?
Speaker 2: It sounds a little low to me.
Speaker 1: I think for me, if we're talking about him as QB eight, then that sounds like something in the range of more like the first pick of the second round in my opinion. Again, you say those seven quarterbacks go ahead, you know, maybe Bejana Gibbs. I personally wouldn't take a running back over him. That's just my philosophy. I totally get why other people would. So I'll give you those two and then those big three receivers. I think is fine after that, though, Like if I'm staring in a super flex startup, I'd probably rather have Lawrence than Aman Ross Saint Brown. I mean, the trade value chart would suggest that you should value Lawrence higher. You know, justin Jefferson, CD Lamb. Those guys are twenty six, twenty seven years old. It's not like they have a full decade of elite play left ahead of them the way a quarterback might. So I think, like I'm probably closer to the one two turn. I don't think he would get into the first round for me, but like that thirteen fourteenth pick or so, I think I'd probably be looking to take him if he is.
Speaker 2: In fact, I haven't sat.
Speaker 1: Down and ranked my quarterbacks, but if if if you work QB eight for me, for example, the way he is for you, I think to me, I want the eighth quarterback going off the board in that range. Now, if other quarterbacks get pushed down because other people want to go non quarterback even more aggressively than I would, then maybe I don't take him because I'm taking Herbert instead or something like that. But if it plays according to my rankings, I think he's closer to the turn than he is to the middle part of the round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he went two oh four in the Dynasty startup we just did, so that's very close. Like, that's very much within the range. I think he goes somewhere from early early second, maybe even on the turn one twelve two oh one to somewhere like two eight two nine is probably as late as he lasts, and I've got him about that to eight two nine.
Speaker 1: I do feel like and then, as a larger conversation for the quarterbacks in general here before we move on to the next position, I do feel like Lawrence and then Hurts at ten are the last two quarterbacks where I feel like I personally can really dream on You're getting a value here where this guy could be in that top five conversation a year from now. I think everybody after them, Like, I'm really scared off of the injury history with Jackson Dart brock Purty feels more high floor than high ceiling. Maybe that's unfair to him, it's just the way I feel about it, you know, bo Nix, I feel like is more you know, I'm more confident because he's with Sean Payton than I am in him the player Jordan Love another floor guy, maybe as opposed to a ceiling, and then there's just uncertainty. You know, we haven't seen it from Nana Mendoza. Cam Ward Prescott's a little older GoF a little older So I feel like if I'm looking for a guy who's not going as a Tier one dynasty quarterback, but who has that kind of upside, it feels like Lawrence at QB nine and then hurts just if you know, if he continues to get a bunch of rushing touchdowns every year at QB ten or sort of the last two out of that, I feel like fit in that bucket. So maybe that makes me extra interested in getting one of them. If I'm picking, you know, late in the first, early in the second in a startup, so I have some degree of upside to kind of match the guys who had those early picks.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: It does? And I agree with you on that, I.
Speaker 1: Think, Yeah, any other thoughts on the quarterbacks or can we move on to two other positions?
Speaker 2: Like I said, there's not a ton of movement right now.
Speaker 3: Like you said, not a ton of movement. Yeah, let's move on to the running backs.
Speaker 1: Bijon and Gibbs have both been kind of doing the hold in this training camp, and of course Bijon just signed a big contract here in the last couple of days. As far as I've seen nothing from Gibbs yet, but you know, we don't expect him to really miss time or anything like that. Did that contract stuff like change your opinion about their dynasty wrecking at all? Or is it just that they were already the easy one and two and that hasn't even been remotely touched.
Speaker 3: The easy one and two. I think the gap has sort of closed in Dynasty between Bjon and Gibbs, and in Redraft it seems like Gibbs is the preferred choice, at least among the rankers. I get it like. I think Detroit has one of the easiest, if not the easiest schedules in the league, and super clean start for Gibbs. As far as Dynasty like, it's kind of almost splitting hairs between the two guys. They're both really young and both fabulous, and both contribute mightily as pass catchers, so it is a tough call. I think it's totally fine that they're separated by one value. Point in our chart.
Speaker 1: I want to do a thought exercise here for RB three in Dynasty, and I hope this makes sense the scenario I'm trying to describe. Let's pretend that you Pat fitz Moors were in ten startup drafts, and in all ten of these drafts you were required to take the third running back off the board. How many of those drafts would that third running back for you be Ashton genty? How many times would you take Jeremiah Love? How many times did you take o? Mary and Hampton? If there's other names you want to throw in there, I'm looking in the trade value chart. Those are the next three names, and they're all comped very closely together. And the reason I asked that is to sort of set the idea of do you think Gent is the easy RB three, which he is RB three in the trade value chart, and you'd take them all ten times? Do you think you'd rather like kind of split your bet and put some of those chips on Jeremila, put some of those chips on Hampton, devon a Chan, whoever it is. How would you sort of break out that if you had to take RB three in ten different leagues?
Speaker 3: That is a really interesting question. And the question I think the biggest debate I have is like, do I want one of those ten picks to be on O'maran Hampton. It would be no more than one, but do I want it one? I think I'm just going six genty four Love. That's how I want to play this. I like Hampton, he could be fantastic. I just Gent was always the better prospect, And even though Hampton has the more desirable ecosystem right now, I feel good about the trajectory of things with Clint Kubiak, and you know, Fernando Mendoza soon to settle in as the quarterback in that offense. Presumably they're going to get a top drawer wide receiver next year to kind of round out the starting lineup. Yeah, Gent was just such an elite prospect and Love is kind of right on his heels, and I just don't think Hampton is quite on that tier with those guys. So I like genty a little more than Love as a prospect. And you know, even though neither Gent nor Love has the ecosystem Omarion Hampton has, I like Gent's a little more than Love's at the moment. And yeah, six four is how I'd split it. How would you split it if you were in the same position.
Speaker 1: So I think Love is actually the more interesting running back here, more so than Hampton because obviously he's a really good player, but a we haven't seen him do at the NFL level yet and be like you talk about, well, Hampton's environment might be better than Gent's now, but long term, who knows Loves is the worst environment clearly, and that he's the younger player, which we like, the worst environment which we don't like, haven't seen him do it yet, like, And it's hard for me to sort of parse between how I feel about Gend and Love as individual prospects coming in because they were both awesome and the clear cut number one guys in their classes, so it's a little hard to compare them to each other.
Speaker 2: Also stylistically they're.
Speaker 1: Different, So Love for me is like, I think he's totally deserving of being RB four, but I just get nervous seeing Arizona Cardinals next to his name, and I know environment can change. I was a big I really planted by flag on CJ. Stroud the year he came out saying a good quarterback can make his environment better.
Speaker 2: Same thing with Drake May.
Speaker 1: Drake May was falling to like the seventh eighth pick and some rookie drafts in his year because of the Patriots landing spot. I'm like, and I remember saying on shows, the quarterback can make his environment look better. I don't know if that's true of a running back. So I get a lot more nervous with Love with his landing spot, and also like the fact that not only are the Cardinals kind of a mess, but the division they're in, Like, in what world are the Cardinals going to be competing to a division title against Sean mcvay's or Mike McDonald's Seahawks or Kyle Shanahan's Niners anytime soon? So it just feels like there's gonna be a team that's losing a lot of games in the foreseeable future. Having said that, Love is a really talented player, So for me, I think I'm probably if I were breaking down that percentage going something like, I think I would also go six on genty. But then I think I would maybe do like a it's either four and two or three three split, Like I see Love versus Hampton is pretty close because Hampton's environment is so good right now. I'm really excited about what twenty twenty six might look like for Amrian Hampton, and I'm like, I think he's gonna have a better year than Jeremiah Love, I'll put it that way. And so then if we're sitting here a year from now, these guys are both still really young. One of them is coming off what I expect to be a great season, the other one maybe a bit of a frustrating season given the environment.
Speaker 2: Then you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to kind of project ahead there a bit. But I think I agree with you on genty sort of six out of the ten, and then the other split I more struggle on. I actually almost expected you, if you'd weren't including Hampton, to do just a fifty to fifty split between gent and Love. But I guess you do just like genty a little bit better at the very least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, I don't want to underestimate the initial impact that Jeremiah Love could have because we have seen. I believe over the last eleven years, eight running backs drafted with top twelve picks in the NFL draft, and those eight running backs in their rookie years averaged I think fourteen hundred like it was around fourteen hundred and fifty yards from scrimmage and ten point nine touchdowns a season, like they were all And this was a lot of really good prospects. It was Ezekie Elliott, it was Jumior Gabbs by John Robinson, Ashton Genti, Christian McCaffrey, Leonard four Nett, couple of guys. I'm forgetting here, but and I know that the Cardinals look like they're in terrible shape. Well, the winning percentage of the teams that drafted those eight running the previous years before they were drafted, the combined winning percentage was thirty two percent. Like those teams looked terrible too when they took those players, hence why they were drafting early enough to get those guys. So maybe Love just sort of defies what looks like a really bad situation and still has a really good rookie year. And you know, this time of year from now, we're I'm wondering whether he might be closer to Bijon Gibbs than genty. You never know.
Speaker 1: I want to ask one more quick question on the running back position. Jonathan Brooks on this chart is RB twenty six. Are we maybe getting out a little too far over our skis on the injury return optimism for Brooks because I have been on board with the hype and we talked about it early in the summer when he was in like the RB forty range.
Speaker 2: This is somewhat of a redraft conversation as well.
Speaker 1: But you know, in Dynasty, I know he's still pretty young, but multiple really really.
Speaker 2: Crushing knee injuries.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen him really do it at the NFL level, and now we have him as almost in RB two in Dynasty. That makes me nervous how strong he's being valued. And I wonder if maybe he should be lower than Kyle Mnungai, who's one spot behind him, David Montgomery if you're a win now team, who's two spots behind him. Blake Korham Jalen Warren are the next two guys. Brooks being ahead of those guys just makes me a little bit nervous. I know our guy Bogman would maybe fight for Zach Sharboney ahead of him. It's it raised my eyebrows, is what I'll say. What do you think about his ranking?
Speaker 2: For you?
Speaker 3: I've got him RB twenty eight. I've got him. I've got Manangui twenty six, Korum twenty seven, Brooks twenty eight, and then Sharboney, Montgomery Warren. So yeah, it's hard because he's young, he was highly drafted, he was a really good prospect. But this situation with two ac al tarrors in the same knee within a span of thirteen months, Yeah, you wonder if it's gonna be career shortening. You wonder if the career will ever really get off the ground. I mean, he's probably one more knee injury away from that's it. So there's risk here for sure. But I do feel like it's kind of a flat teer worm like once we're sort of in that range where they're probably you could hash it out with like twelve or fifteen different running backs and what their value is. Maybe not quite that many, but man from yeah, from Anangai to I don't know. For me, it's like RJ. Harvey Chewbahabard. That's like a range of about eight or nine running backs where I think people would order them very differently depending on who you were talking to.
Speaker 1: If you plan a serious dynasty league, you should check out League Tycoon. It's a modern fantasy football platform built specifically for dynasty leagues, not redraft. Standard Dynasty leagues on League Tycoon are completely free. League Tycoon is two for serious dynasty league's slow auction drafts with twenty plus players at once, trade auctions, draft lotteries, compensatory picks, and trade history import with no ads or sportsbook clutter. And if your league wants to go even deeper, League Tycoon also offers contract dynasty with multi year contracts, extensions, rookie deals, tags, and restricted free agency tenders. Standard Dynasty is free for everyone and for contract dynasty leagues use promo code pros to get your first season free. Start your free Dynasty league today at League tycoon dot com and for contract dynasty leagues that's promo Code Pros to get your first season free. All right, fits to the receivers. Some news today, Ze Flowers signs a big extension.
Speaker 2: Four years, one hundred and forty.
Speaker 1: Million, added on to the last two years he was already under control for. So I think it all told is something like sixty years, one hundred and sixty something million that he's under control for for the foreseeable future in Baltimore. Ironically, he did get bumped up a little bit. In the most recent trade value chart, which did come out prior to the news of the extension, he's at wide receiver twenty, just behind a tie between Jordan Tyson, Luther Burden, and Lad McConkie. He himself is tied with Mackay Lemon in general this and you can answer this specifically Tuesday or just thinking about the big picture of any player in the NFL when you see a big extension like this, it's not market setting, but obviously he's now up there amongst the highest paid receivers in the league. Is your inclination to adjust a player's dynasty ranking, whether it's officially in the chart or just for your own kind of personal how you're valuing somebody. Do you want to maybe be more aggressive on them because the team's really investing in saying this player is a star? Do you get you maybe want to dial it back and say, well, now he's stuck in Baltimore where they don't always you know, run the pass heaviest offense. How do you react to a big extension like this when you're thinking about dynasty value?
Speaker 3: Not a lot of influence on how I rank guys form unless maybe it is a guy re signing and getting caught in a sinkhole, sort of like Breise Hall. But like, I don't know, I'm still not knocking him too much because that, like the Jets offense could be a lot better next year. They could get arch manning against their quarterback and all of a sudden, we're more excited about the direction of the Jets. And yeah, so I guess it doesn't matter that much. I mean, it doesn't just because they give some guys the bags. Some people might that might be like a boost for them as far as their confidence and a player. Some people maybe prefer the lean and hungry players who are playing for that first giant contract after rookie contracts and would rather see a guy they know is playing for his second contract. So different philosophies on this. For me, it doesn't move the needle all that much. Where is they ranked for you, by the way, fourteenth. I'm pretty bullish on him man coming off at twelve hundred yard season for a team that had, like I think they said since like twenty eleven, the Ravens were like one of the three or four lowest teams in terms of pass attempts I'd have to go back and look at exactly what the number that is, and I know it's been cited in a couple different podcasts I've listened to, and I should have memorized it by now. But yeah, for the passing volume being that down, I mean, they accounted for a huge percentage of team passing yardage last year, and now Declan Doyle maybe brings a little bit of a breath of fresh air to the Ravens offense. What about you, were, I mean, I know were You've been frustrated by the lack of touchdowns and he did sort of score them in bunches last year, a couple early, couple lates, but not a lot of touchdowns in the middle of the season, basically none over like what a ten game stretch, eleven game stretch last year. How do you feel about Flowers going forward?
Speaker 1: I sort of firmly sit in on the side of like I need to see it to believe it.
Speaker 2: And when I say it.
Speaker 1: I mean the usage that will get him more touchdowns because the touchdowns that even when he scores him in bunches, they're usually big play touchdowns. It's not them scheming him up near the red zone. It's not him getting targets near the red zone. I think I want to credit. I think it was the Ringer Fantasy Show. Somebody I saw had a clip or something where they mentioned that Zay's average touchdown a red zone target rate is about one for every three games. Like he just they do not target him when they get to that area of the field. So I just don't know how the touchdowns are gonna become more consistent. I don't know how the number is gonna get higher unless he just happens to have a season where he runs really hot on the big plays. And so I feel like I get kind of repetitive whenever I talk about Zay because I say the same things. I'm like, I love him in real life. I think he is a good player. I think he deserved this contract, honestly. I Mean, the CAP's going up. It's the same numbers that Jefferson and Lamb got, but two years ago when the cap was fifty million smaller. So like it's it's like a twenty percent discount relative to that, and it's only going to look even better as new contracts get side and the cap continues to go up. So like I'm totally on board as a Ravens fan with this contract. I just don't know in fantasy if I'm if I see the ceiling without the touchdowns, I think you need you know, Rickson has done a lot of work. And it's kind of funny because he's very high on Zay this year, but Ericson has done work, you know, in some of the articles on the site in the past about how like the key to finding the best breakout receiver is the red zone targets.
Speaker 2: And I just don't see where that's coming from.
Speaker 1: Isay even in a new offense with Declan Doyle, So that will just, I think, kind of continually make me nervous about the ceiling. I think the floor is excellent. I think he's going to catch a lot of passes. I think he's going to get a lot of yardage. I think his percentage of the team you know, target total is going to be awesome. And I think he's a quality player who can maybe even continue to get better. He's only twenty five years old. It's not like he's a fully finished product. I just don't know, with his size and skill set if they will ever use him in the red zone. And I just think that's such a cap on the ceiling, especially when there's so many other receivers that are so good. It's not like it's a weak position right now. It's really strong and really deep. So for me, I would be closer to ranking him where he is ranked in this chart, then I would be to where you have him.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, that's fair. He probably is a guy who's touched on production is probably always going to lag his reception and yardage production. Man, you just hope that maybe there are a few more catch and run scores for him, And you know, I can remember, I know it was that maybe now it was two years ago, but like having he did have a long catch and run touchdown called back by some bogus penalty. Yeah, we were both grouty.
Speaker 2: It was like a sixty yard touchdown or something. It was a big play.
Speaker 3: I think it costs both of us. Both of us had Ze on a team that year and it hurt us. But yeah, so it's possible that we never get the touchdown production. But man, right now, like on our trade value chart, and I disagree with this vehemently, Like we've got Carnel Tait ahead of Jay Flowers, Like We've seen Jay Flowers be pretty good at the NFL level, and even though we like Tate's prospect profile, man I would much rather have Jay Flowers than Cornel Tait.
Speaker 1: And it's worth noting, just since you brought up that comparison, Carnel Tates Wide receiver twelve, Jay Flowers Wide receiver twenty. On this chart, there's only sort of seven numerical points different in terms of the actual value we're assigning these guys. Carnel Tait his values a sixty four. To put that in perspective, Jumar Chase is an eighty nine. He's the highest receiver Carnel Tate's out of sixty four. Zay is only at a fifty seven. So that's only a sort of a seven numerical gap between wide receiver twelve and wide receiver twenty. Just shows there's a lot of closeness amongst the guys in this range.
Speaker 2: And again, Zay is a great player.
Speaker 1: He has literally everything except for the touchdowns, and that will just always be the thing that kind of makes me nervous. Where do you have Ricky Piersol ranked in Dynasty given the latest injury stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, so I really haven't. Man, we did our last update before the injury, so I've not let me see if I have moved Pierce. I'm not, you know, I haven't, So let's just do that in real time. I had him at wide receiver thirty seven. I'm going to drop him too, Man, he's missing here, so I've got I'm still putting him ahead of Michael Wilson, DeVonta Adams. I'm gonna I'm gonna stick him at forty eight right now, behind Jaden Reid, behind Mike Evans and Jaden Reid. What do you think about that, or um By?
Speaker 1: My initial reaction is given how injury prone he has been and the fact that we know we are not going to see him again until September of twenty twenty seven, when he's gonna be He's twenty five now, I'm not sure when his birthday is.
Speaker 2: Let me look it up real quick.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you that.
Speaker 1: So, oh, by the way, he will be twenty So he will be twenty seven years old when he is back next season. Without having done much, I think he should be outside the top fifty. I don't think by much. I'd rather see about like fifty one, fifty three or something as opposed in the forties. That's maybe just like using the top fifty as a milestone arbitrarily, but it just feels like given what his age will be and the injury history and the lack of production, I mean, he's I like him when he's on the field, but he's gonna be twenty seven years old.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It makes me nervous.
Speaker 3: You talk me into putting him behind Trey Harris, who I had at wide receiver fifty one. Now he's in between Trey Harris and Jalen Nol. So look at fifty four. I've got Jeremy Bernard fifty five, Antonio Williams fifty six, Elijah Sarratt's should he be ahead of those guys or behind those guys?
Speaker 1: I think he should be ahead if you are at all taking into consideration market value, because I do feel like the average fantasy manager will say these aren't rookies that we were like fighting each other to get in rookie drafts. We liked taking swings on those guys, but like, these aren't. This isn't a crop of like you know, must have tons of hype guys and pearsall is still considered a good player. I think if if I were drafting in a startup, I would rather somebody else take Pearsaw and then I take you know, Elijah Serate round later or Jeremy Bernard, you know, around later. I don't I don't know if that's exactly where they would go in ADP. Just you know, I'm thinking out loud, like I'd almost rather let somebody else take Pearsaw, even if I feel like, based on market value, he still should be ranked ahead. But I don't know, I might. I mean, those guys could easily. Bernard's a good player, he could be good right away. Sat there's an opening behind z Flowers in the Ravens receiver room. Like, if one of those guys has a strong start to their careers, it's gonna be very easy to move them ahead of Pearsall.
Speaker 3: You know what, I've got to move him down even further. I'm moving them behind those guys, behind Pittman and behind Cocher. So now I'm putting him in fifty eight, one spot ahead of Jacoby Myers, ahead of Chris Bell, ahead of Romeo Dobbs. That's kind of I.
Speaker 2: Think that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dobbs like Dobbs I'd rather have if I'm a win now team and need the receiver depth, and I think he's got an opportunity this year. Like I think you could make the case that trading away Pierce awful Dobs is still smart, but in general in a vacuum, like I think, I think Pearsall should be ahead him. What do you thin about Piarresow versus Stribbling, Like Stribling is gonna have this opportunity now, and you know Mike Evans is missing a bit of practice time, Like I know you weren't the biggest Stribbling fan as a player, you know, to put it mildly, but there somebody's gonna catch passes year and what should be a pretty good offense we think, So, you know, Stribling versus Pearsall, how do you have that ranked?
Speaker 3: I just don't think Stribling is going to have a big rookie or in act and the next year. I'd still rather bet on Pearsall's profile than Stribling's profile. I mean, Stribling just did not command a major share of targets, yardage or whatever for Old Miss. It's just we've seen it proven, you know, back tested with guys like, if you don't have a big share of your college teams targets and yardage, like, you're probably not going to be a star at the next level. Like, it's just it doesn't bode well for your NFL future. It's not to say that every player who pops in the NFL. Some guys like we're a little light on their college numbers, but those are kind of rare instances. They're the exceptions rather than the rules.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you one more here, Ricky Pearsall or Travis Hunter.
Speaker 3: Still Ricky Pearsaw. I just I don't know if Travis Hunter ever plays enough offensive snaps to be a guy you feel good about starting in dynasty bestball dynasty maybe, you know, if if it's a specifically a bast ball format, maybe I've got handra ahead of Pearsaw, but managed legs, I'd rather Pearsaw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're going to do some tight end talk and they'll get to some questions here in the discord stages. So if you've got any questions, we've got a couple in the chat already and we've got at least one hand raise, so we'll start getting to those here. In just a couple of minutes looking at the tight ends, you know, again, pretty similar to what it looked like the last time we talked, just a few weeks ago. Bowers won McBride to Loveland three. There is a bit of a gap between Bowers and McBride, then another gap between McBride and Loveland, then another gap between Loveland and Warren at four. So based on this chart, at least, it's pretty solidified the order. There's not like a bunch of ties or anything that we're trying to break here until you get into the tight end five, six, seven range, where guys start to get a lot more clumped together that I'm not even asking you about, like the name specifically, but just in general. Do you feel like that's accurate that it should be a bit of a gap between really all of these spots at the top.
Speaker 2: Or do you think these guys should be closer.
Speaker 3: I think the gaps feel about right, you know, a little bit of a I personally have Loveland ranked ahead of McBride in Dynasty, and we still have kind of a gap with McBride fairly well ahead of Loveland, and I feel like that's not just us. Some of the other trade value charts and calculators. I've looked at have McBride ahead of Loveland for Dynasty. I just don't know if it's right. I agree with the sizeable gap between Bowers and McBride and Loveland. I agree that, you know, Warren is Tyler Warren fairly close to Colston Loveland, but a little bit of a gap there. Then a little bit of a gap down to Tucker Craft, Harold Fan and Kyle Pitts, Sam Laporta, who are all pretty baunched. So I think I think it feels right the way we've got it.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like the case I would make if anything about changing things isn't necessarily re arranging the order, it's putting Tucker Craft closer to Warren at four than he is to Fan in at six, because right now there is a bigger gap between Warren and Craft than there is Craft and Fan and are basically tied, and Pitts and Laporta are right there too. That group from five to eight's all very close. I kind of feel like Tucker Craft should be a little bit higher. We've had a lot of positive, you know, quotes from him and his doctors about the recovery that he's you know, showing so far and you know some of the stuff you see about all he's reached x miles per hour on the treadmill, and the knee looks great, and he's healing like Wolverine. And I mean, he was a guy who if he didn't get hurt last year, I mean, would he be tight end three right now in Dynasty maybe four at worst, like he was having such a superstar breakout season last year. If he's back to being healthy, I think this offense is going to be good this year. I'm a huge believer in Jordan, loved the player and see I think there could easily be a world where we're all pointing to Christian Watson as this, you know, really interesting breakout value in Dynasty leagues this year, and actually the number one target ends is just being Tucker Craft the way it looked like it was at the first half of last year. If he has a healthy season, I could absolutely see him finishing as a top three tight end in twenty twenty six. And he's only twenty five years old, and we know tight ends tend to hit their prime later in their twenties. I just kind of think Craft is a little undervalued here. I mean I can't sit here with a straight face and say he should be ranked ahead of Bowers or McBride or even Loveland, But like, I think he should be closer to them than he is to like Sam Laporta and Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 2: And that's not meant to be a knock on those two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Craft, I totally agree. I do worry a little bit about a guy who so much of what makes him great is what he does after the catch, and a guy like that coming off a torn acl especially since you know, when tight ends are running after the catch, a lot of times they're in the secondary and they're going against these smaller dbs who want to hit them low after that. And I mean there have been times I remember, you know, a game where Kirby Joseph, like a guy who's already wrecked a couple of tight ends acls, tried to go low on Tucker Craft and he very artfully hurdled that low tackle attempt. But I it makes me a little nervous just the style he plays, that George Kittlesque, you know, yack game that he's coming off that injury, and I would defend Fannin like I actually think there could be a case for fan and Overcraft. He's younger, he hasn't any had any sort of injuries, and maybe Fannin is just awesome. I know his situation in Cleveland kind of stinks right now with the quarterbacks, but Fannin goes right from his final year of college edge where he leads all pass catchers, tight ends and wide receivers in catches and receiving yardage in you know, he's number one in FBS in both of those categories, granted in a max school, and then he comes into the NFL as a rookie and immediately pops in a bad offense. Maybe this guy's just awesome and a year from now we're going to have him much higher than he is because he has another good year. Sohow with Deshaun Watson, Shade or Sanders, Dylan Gabriel and Taylor Green as his quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: If he has a good year with those guys as his quarterbacks, then he has hard to deny what a great player he is. Although does you know Todd Munkin likes tight ends and is a play caller, So yeah, I do like fan In too. I just I just like Craft that much that it's it's not about disliking Fan and Pitts and Laporta. It's about liking Craft, although I think it's a totally fair point on his style of play and coming back from the from the knee stuff. Let me ask you the same thing that I did for running backs for tight ends.
Speaker 2: So I asked, if you had to if.
Speaker 1: You were in a startup and you were required to draft the RB three, how many would go to gent how many would go to Hampton, et cetera, et cetera, if you had to draft a tight end nine, Because I think there's a really clear top eight right now. In pretty much every draft we've done, it's been the same eight in some order. So if you had to draft tight end nine in a startup fits in ten leagues, how many of those ten are you taking the swing on?
Speaker 2: Sadik?
Speaker 1: How many of those ten are you taking the swing on Stours? Isaiah likely is eleventh on this chart. Arona Gadson had some flashes last year. Maybe you're still believer in Kincaid. Maybe you want to be overly aggressive on Ferguson. I mean, we're starting to get into territory where it wouldn't make a lot of sense. But how would you break down across ten leagues where you had to take the tight end nine? What percentage are you putting your chips in on each guy?
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm limiting it to Stour, Sidik and Likely because I think I could get Ferguson a little later, like I've got him tight end twelve in Dynasty Back. I don't think most people have him that high. So I'm going to say I almost want to spread the bats here. I'm going to say four stars. It's either it's either four three and three or four four and two. I think I'm going to go four stours for City too likely? How about you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I think it for me it's three three and four. Not one hundred percent sure who I want that four to be. But I want to put this as c like if I could do three point three, three point three and three point three, I would. That's that's how kind of divided I feel on it. It sounds like you it's easier for you to put four on Stours, so he might be your favorite from what it sounds like. But man, like I say, Likely was so good whenever he got the opportunity in Baltimore, and he's going to get opportunity, especially this year with neighbors coming back from injury in New York.
Speaker 2: And again he's only twenty six.
Speaker 1: Tight ends breakout later Stours crazy athlete, you know, an organization that knows how to use tight ends and thinking long term, really excited about it. And Sadik is so young, also such a crazy athlete. Maybe this quarterback situation looks really.
Speaker 2: Good a year.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a world where a year from now we're more excited about Sidik's quarterback than we are Stours and likely I mean if they get arch Manning or you know, d'antemm or whoever it is, and we end up liking them more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and Cidik has his own kind of was it a hernia stuff that he's kind of recovering from and having a little bit of injury stuff, But we don't really care about this year for sidek Anyway, He's twenty one years old in a bad offensive environment. So I think I think I will just give the tiebreaker honesty to Sidik's age and the fact that he's so much younger. But man, I I you could ask me tomorrow, and I'd say I'd put my fourth chip on stours or likely and go back and forth on it.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, that's fair, I mean it is. Those three are pretty tightly packed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I think we can go ahead and wrap up the trade chart segment here. We'll get to your questions in just a second, but first you can evaluate trades with confidence using the Trade Analyzer. Instantly see the impact of trades on your team and get expert recommendations whether you're receiving a two for one package or swapping draft picks for that stud who will help you win now? Our analyzer helps you make smarter, data driven decisions. Access to the Trade Analyzer is included for all premium subscribers.
Speaker 2: Start your three day free.
Speaker 1: Trial today at Fantasypros dot com slash Dynasty twenty six and win the trade market with the Trade Analyzer at Fantasypros dot Com slash My playbook. All right, fits not a ton of questions today, so we should easily be able to get to everybody's here. We'll start by calling up some folks here on to the stage. First up will be Collins.
Speaker 5: Yo, what's up, fellas, how's it going? It's going well, it's going well. I'm down here in Mexico.
Speaker 6: I think last time I called you guys was like a year ago because I'm a teacher, so it's hard to get.
Speaker 5: On the same same track as you, guys.
Speaker 6: I recommended a garlic pork, Chimmy Shanga and Phoenix to you.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: Are you just getting in the last year of vacationing before school starts up again.
Speaker 5: I'm a teacher down here in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Oh you are, You're teaching in Mexico. Cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good stuff. I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But my question for you.
Speaker 7: So, I I've been having a been going back and forth on this. I have a team I got offered mylik neighbors for Justin Herbert in a twelve team super flex tight in Premium PPR. We also do a point for every first down when you're receiving or rushing. And I have my other quarterbacks are Josh Allen and Kyler Murray and then my receiving room is Luther Burden, Roma Doon's Day and like Travis Hunter.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's kind of what I'm working with.
Speaker 6: And I I don't know, I I got off of the trade like a few hours ago, and I've had no idea what to do.
Speaker 2: It's what's your initial reaction to this?
Speaker 1: Because when I first hear like, I definitely do have Herbert ranked higher in a vacuum between the two, although when you consider the extra point per first down rushing and receiving that you go a long way towards bridging that gap, even in superflex. But then you hear you know what the state of his receiver room is, and my interest is a little more peaked.
Speaker 2: What's your reaction, Pat.
Speaker 3: I think I need a little more for that, just I know in the Dynasty startup, I just did like Herbert went on the turn or I think he might have went even one to eleven and I got neighbors at three to h two. So yeah, I just even with the gap closed a little bit with the extra point per first down, man, I still think Herbert is the more valuable asset in even the oh you have a pressing need, I think I would want that juice stuff a little bit before I pulled the trigger on that.
Speaker 1: How much does that gap close for you? Fits, Like, to what degree do you care about the point per first down?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I wish I could like run the math on this to figure out how it's going to be. Like I still think Herbert is going to be the higher point score, but yeah, it is bridged a little bit. I mean it might be as little as uh maybe like I don't know, getting a twenty twenty seven second and giving up a twenty twenty seven to fourth something like that. Maybe what do you think warm is that a good way to bridge the gap? Just a little something more?
Speaker 2: It looks like Neighbors.
Speaker 1: I've tried to just quickly google it, so sorry if google Gemini is leading me astray. But it looks like he caught fifty five first downs in twenty twenty four, so you know that's in.
Speaker 2: That's in fifteen games.
Speaker 1: So something like you know, three to four a game of extra points that you're getting from a high level receiver. That's not nothing, right, That's that's if you're talking about a guy who's one of the best in the game, which we think Neighbors is when he's healthy.
Speaker 2: I also, you know, this fits I adore Herbert.
Speaker 1: Like if this was a different quarterback in this range, I might feel a lot differently, But Herbert is somebody that I am very heavily invested in, both in Dynasty and in Redraft, and it's really hard for me to get off of having Alan and Herbert and just saying, Hey, in a super flex, I have those two for the next eight years and loving it is really appealing to me. So I do think even with that gap, and even with the need at receiver, I would probably want something more too. But it's closer than I would have maybe said first glance when hearing the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's Herbert has never been in a better offensive environment in his career. He was fantastic early in his career, like he was putting up some big numbers. It just seems like Mike McDaniel's mission is for Herbert to have like an MVP caliber season.
Speaker 1: I want to bet on Herbert to win the MVP this year, Like I am buying into that reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Herbert can run a lot.
Speaker 1: I think Herbert will run for some first downs too, which will get some of those points back that you're losing out on, you know, by him not catching anything. I think he'll get his fair share of rushing first downs too, not as many as Neighbors is going to catch but something. So yeah, I think as we're talking it through, even with this being PPR and the point for first down and all that, I do think I would want a little more to move off of Herbert.
Speaker 3: Would would my proposal bridge the gapp or is that even not enough of getting a twenty twenty seven seconds giving up a twenty twenty seven to fourth.
Speaker 1: I think i'd if I could just take get the second and not give up a pick of my own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd look for better about that.
Speaker 1: I think I would do that at that point because the class is so strong. I wouldn't give done it for a twenty twenty six second, but for a second in extra's class as strong as it is, I'd.
Speaker 2: Be willing to do it.
Speaker 1: The other thing, too, is like Neighbors does have the question mark of the injury and how he'll return from that, and obviously we're you know, uh, it's seemingly somewhat optimistic and right now compared to how it felt earlier in the summer, but that's still a factor. So yeah, I would want that extra piece in a second, which is pretty valuable to get it over the top for me.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, that sounds great. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: I thought it was close to with the first point and with the first first down points. Yeah, and my part receive room being a mess. But I appreciate the recommendations y'all, and you know, have a go one.
Speaker 2: Definitely, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks you. I'll see you next year, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thanks to call for that. Let's bring up Nick here.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, I don't have any Chimmy Changa Rex, but I need anything of Island in New York.
Speaker 3: Let me know.
Speaker 1: We'll make dear here without any recommendations.
Speaker 8: Amazing, So I put my question in the chat. But basically I have the opportunity or opportunity given the trade chart stuff a little bit to give it. Buka up for James Cook. I know you guys have BUKA a little bit higher than him, but not by like a ton.
Speaker 4: I however, have a very serious need at.
Speaker 8: Running back to pair with Bijon because I have like no RB two's and I have a very strong wide receiver room. I've listed all those in the chat, but like it's London Buka right now, Lad Burden, T Higgins, AJ Brown, DK metcalf Omar Cooper. Like a bunch of really talented guys, So I don't know that I would necessarily miss Igbuka on the team because I already have so many people I can't even start. It's like a start eight, so I can only start like four max per week. I'm just wondering what you guys think about that, given that, like again, iBook is a little higher in the chart, but you know, I have a very serious need of the position.
Speaker 1: Is your team nick like a contender? Obviously it looks pretty strong to me. I don't know if there's like other teams in your league that are super stacked and you feel like you're actually only you know, the fourth best team in the league or something like that. But do do you feel like your team is a contender and you're like in win now mode?
Speaker 8: I think so. I've basically been like a semi finalists every year other than when I thanked for Bijon.
Speaker 1: Okay, and in that case, my initial reaction is I would do this trade. I think it's totally okay sometimes to say, looking at the state of my team and that the fact that I'm contending, and the fact that I'm so loaded at receiver and that I'm so weak at running back and say I'm willing to get the worst end of this deal in a vacuum to make my team better, because this will make your starting lineup better. And I would agree with the chart that says I'd rather if I was drafting a startup, I would definitely much rather have a BUCA than Cook, just given you know, age and position and how much I believe in the player. But I have no problem as a win now team when the receiving room is this loaded and the running back room is this shallow. As long as you go in saying I know I'm getting the sort of the worst end of deal in the vacuum, but it's going to make my starting lineup better, I'm all for it. Honestly, I'm okay with it, even if it goes against the trade value chart because that it's impossible for that chart to consider cut the context of who else is on your team and if you're contending or not. So that's my first thought, Pat, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Still, I guess I would be willing to do that too. You know, I philosophically agree with what warm was just telling you as far as making your team better, even if you are losing a little bit of value in this deal, and I think you are losing a little bit of value in this deal. The only thing I'd ask Nick, like, is there any chance you could talk the other person into doing lad for James Cook?
Speaker 4: I doubt it.
Speaker 8: This kid literally, for like he was new to the I think he bought or like bot and or took over a pretty bad team like a year or two ago, and he was like asking, I think James Cook for like London and Igbuca at the beginning of the ame and so like, I've had to work very hard to try and get him to be more realistic in trade talks, and he's like desperate for receiver also h So I feel like it's a mutually beneficial thing. I lean in your direction of like yes, sure, like could I maybe squeeze a little bit more or like go for one of the other guys. But I mean it's been I just I don't think I could do that with this guy. And it seems like, you know, he has like a ton of running back depth and so the other people are a lot less apt to move on from running backs from at least how trade talks have.
Speaker 3: Gone cool, okay, because I know I think there are probably some dynasty managers who would have a Mecca and Ladd close, and maybe even there might be a small minority who prefer Lad. But yeah, I think there's kind of a gap there. I would rich much rather have Abuka. But yeah, like you're not taking a huge value hit on this one. It helps your team for this year for sure. You've got a really nice roster, and sometimes there's something to be said for the goodwill that it builds if you sort of meet a guy halfway in a trade like this, so might open things up for future deals. I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this manager in Nick League would do this, but for you personally, fits, would you rather in a situation like this where you have so much depth, would you rather give up just the one player in Aguka if that's what it takes to get or would you rather give up like he and AJ Brown or Burden and T Higgins or something like that where it's you're keeping sort of the highest end asset and using your depth to maybe pay a little bit more, but you still get the elite guy, or at least the way it's ranked as the more elite guy.
Speaker 2: What would you prefer in that scenario.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't give up the way he has his wide receiver room listed Londa Buca, London Abuca, McConkie, Burden, T Higgins, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf. The split for me would be AJ Brown, DK Metcalf. I'm not giving up any two player combo that involves guys AJ Brown and higher.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to throw out the possibility given the depth that he has. But yeah, I would make the trade. Nick I. I'm very happy you got him down to just like Buka.
Speaker 4: It's been crazy, so thank you. I appreciate the blessing.
Speaker 2: Awesome. We've got another hand raise here. Before we get to that.
Speaker 1: You can join our Fantasy Pros Discord community, chat with other fans, and get access to exclusive amas that wind up on our podcast feed. Our current schedule looks like this, myself in fits at five eastern on the first Tuesday of every month, Bogman and Fits at five eastern on the third Tuesday of every month, and then Welsh and Erickson Thursdays at two eastern. Come get your questions answered and be on the show at fantasypros dot com slash chat. All right, We've got a question here from like a good neighbors.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, how's it going good? How are you doing well? Doing well?
Speaker 9: Yes, so I put my question in the chat as well here. But basically twelve teams Superflex PPR. I came in second last.
Speaker 10: Year, and I am very weak at running back. I saw the previous Nick said that he's week at running back. I raised his Bijon Robinson with none of those, so, uh yeah, but pretty.
Speaker 4: Strong in all other areas.
Speaker 9: I've talked to some managers and I feel like the most available running back is gent perhaps, So I'm just wondering based on the state of my team. I have some picks. I have two twenty seven first and two twenty eight first, so I'm just wondering. I guess I'm not quite sure, like should I push all the chips in or should I just kind of hang out? Like I mentioned in the chat, there's one super team and there's like three or four other teams that I'm a part of that are basically the second tier. So yeah, just wondering if you guys have any trade ideas for going after gent Uh.
Speaker 4: Looking at the assets that I have.
Speaker 3: How is this? How is this other manager fixed at tight End neighbors.
Speaker 4: He is I believe I'm opening real quick. I believe he is not very bad. Yeah. Think it's a J Barner and Kayotten.
Speaker 3: So with Pits he might not be too.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: With Kyle Pitts, he might not feel two too desperate. Because that's a fairly decent answer tight End, oh Man, like worm, what do you think just in terms of picks, like I don't want to I was thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Where where do you think those twenty seven first are likely to land?
Speaker 9: One is mine so late and the other one, Yeah, the other one is a pretty good team, So I would say mid to late.
Speaker 1: Okay, late mid to late for both of them. I think I would be willing to give up one of them for genty, and I definitely wouldn't give up both. The class is too strong, but Genty's a really good player, So giving up like GENTI the type of player you hope to get with somebody in a really strong class, Like I would move one of those late twenty seven first and maybe whichever one I think is going to be the latest twenty eight also because then you can go into this season with you know, keeping gent and you have Tutan's breakout potential as your RB two instead of your RB one, and you don't want to give up your your by far your best tight end, and you still have all your depth at receiver, and you still would have a pick in each of those drafts to add future depth to.
Speaker 2: So I think given the fact.
Speaker 1: That you have those picks to spend, and the fact that they're probably going to be late, I think I would be willing to do like your twenty seven first and your twenty eight first, knowing you still have two others fits. Does that feel like an overpay to you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I think that's right. But would the other team take it? Is the other team rebuilding?
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're kind of in the middle. They're yeah, I mean they I mentioned the pits. So they have Burrow and Stroud as qbs. They have Gentie and Javante as running backs, and then Rome, Tyson, Wattle Pittman as receivers. So it's really just kind of a middle of the road. I think he thinks he's competing.
Speaker 3: In that case. The other thing I might propose would be and I don't know if you could get away with this, Like some people perceive a big value gap in dynasty between McBride and Pitts, and you know, our trade value chart kind of reflects that. I don't think the gap is going to be that big because the Cardinals artificially inflated number of pass attempts last year, like Jacoby Brissett in his starts averaged forty attempts a game. That's just we all.
Speaker 4: Know, we all know how much you hate McBride past.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you've you've heard this feel before, so I don't know. I'd see if you can maybe get away with giving up one of those first and Trey McBride for Pitts and genty and maybe if you have to like throw in one of your seconds next year too. Like i'd maybe start with the offer of McBride and a twenty twenty seven first for Pitts and genty and be willing to throw in a twenty twenty seven second if the other owner wants more.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be okay with that too.
Speaker 1: I think I would prefer if you if they were open to a cumulating draft capital just the two first. But if that's what it took to do that to downgrade from McBride to Pitts.
Speaker 2: I think that's totally reasonable.
Speaker 3: And for the record, I do not hate McBride. I think he's a good player. I just think he was artificially the numbers were a little pumped up last year.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Thanks guys, Awesome, Thank you so much for the question.
Speaker 3: Thanks man.
Speaker 1: All Right, we are right at an hour here, so we'll go ahead and wrap things up because I don't think I'm missing any other questions. Thanks everybody for tuning in, whether you just listened or through one of your great questions.
Speaker 2: Our way forfeits. I'm Ryan Warmley. We'll see again next time.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros.