Speaker 1: You've talked about in the past where you had to go on tour to pay alimony. Yeah, to your ex husband. I don't know if the numbers correct not Google. I saw it was like thirty thousand a month or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct us if we're wrong.
Speaker 1: So, looking back on it in hindsight, what would you have done differently when you first got married in terms of shielding your assets?
Speaker 3: I would have never let a person have that much power over my money, my life, over anything ever again, So I would. I would Now I'm learning, I'm in control of my business, I'm in control of my life, and it's mandatory that I learn more about finance business, you know, so I don't ever have to be robbed again by you know, maybe somebody you think you can trust, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So do you think that it was more so just a lack of education somebody playing on you not knowing things.
Speaker 3: And then perfectly, yes, it was a lack of education, and it also was just trusting people to help you when you don't know and you hope that they're going to help you and not steal from you and lie to you, and and and and and just trying to take control over your life. So yeah, exactly. You hope that people would help you when you don't know, and a lot of times what happened to me, They rob you, you know. So it's best to get education so you don't have to depend on anybody to control your money or to help you, you know, you know, to to help you keep your money in a safe place.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Keeping your I mean, we spoke about this a little bit earlier before you came on. It's important to make money, but it's more important to keep the money. Yeah, And so we've had plenty of conversations and people in entertainment and the one thing that they always talk about. In fact, Joe spoke about it, Steve Harvey spoken Candy about it. It's paying taxes.
Speaker 1: Yes, so so check it out.
Speaker 3: Speaking of taxes, I owe so much money. I never thought I was ever going to get out of debt. I'm out of debt now.
Speaker 4: But I mean I owed millions, millions, like hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes, and I think, right, you know, I'm sorry, I lost my train of.
Speaker 2: Thought, go back to it. So I was right, we were gonna get to that. So the lack of education around that. Right as you're getting this large sum of money you accumulating, give how are we even getting educated?
Speaker 1: Who are we.
Speaker 2: Surrounding ourselves to protect ourselves to make sure that we are paying tax? Is it a financial somebody in our.
Speaker 3: Team a great business manage team, and you have to have Now I have the wisdom. Now I look at my payroll. That's not my money. My taxes are not my money, My times are not my money.
Speaker 2: Earners, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be.
Speaker 2: Protected sponsored by the United States Partment of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, pay my pay pay my business, pay my payroll, pay my taxes, pay my times, any all of that money. I don't even want to see it because it doesn't belong to me. And that's how I was moving period. I was moving like that period. But nobody listened to me. When I was married. I was like, pay my taxes, pay my times, do everything, and then you know, they didn't listen to me. So you know, but he was in control of everything, so he wasn't gonna you know, we don't want to do all of that, but you know that's that's how I do. Those things are important to me. Payroll, taxes, times, anything that. You know, if anyone's doing a service, you have to pay them for it, you know, and you have to call people back. You know, sometimes people just want to you know what, Okay, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna get back to you. It's not always so much about you know, people vendors beating your door down because you know they're just being aggravated. They just want to know that you are acknowledging them if you owe them money. You understand what I'm saying. So if you don't call people back, you know, it creates a bad image for you. It creates, you know, chatter that you don't do handle do business properly. You understand what I'm saying. So, yeah, those things are important to me. Now.
Speaker 1: So this is strength of a Woman's Festival. And a lot of times when we think about pre numps, it's always from a man's perspective, like a man wants his wife to sign a pre numb before they get married because he has more money. But there's not always the case. Sometimes in your situation, the woman could be the breadwinner or the woman can have more money. So what are your thoughts on pre numps and how would you approach you or what advice would you give as far as for a woman that may be wealthy all off and they're looking to get married.
Speaker 3: Get a pre nump. Because I didn't have one, and that's why I was in I ended up having to just give everything away because it's so let me just speak, it's so whack right now that men, you know, can come at you and get and you know, I'm young, and get alimony. So when I was getting a divorce, I was like, you mean to tell me I got to pay him? And he cheated and he lied and he stolen. You know, not to get all petty, but you know what I'm saying. You mean, I gotta pay him for cheating and lying to me and ruining my life. So yeah, and and the lord is you have to you know, so I say, get a pre nup, cover yourself up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you men this crazy. My wife has here, So baby, I love you.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,