Speaker 1: This is your boss, Solger Man. Make sure you check me out on the bootleg cav podcast. Soldier Season out right now.
Speaker 2: Boutlet cap show. We got a special guest in here. Soldier season is out. Just tore down Las Vegas last weekend. By the way, you just had a baby too, right, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. Yep yep. Soldier Season out right now.
Speaker 2: Man, Raco is here. Soldier boys in the building.
Speaker 1: Man, yup, Man, it's your boys. So I'm in the building. Man, it's poppular.
Speaker 2: Good to see you man, for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, it's good to be back. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What's the life? Are you changing diapers right now?
Speaker 1: You know a little little something like that? You feel me?
Speaker 2: Would you let the mom handle the diaper changing.
Speaker 1: A little something like that?
Speaker 2: Little something like that? Yeah, you ever had your kid like accidentally pissed a shit on you while changing a diaper. It's happened to me.
Speaker 1: So I gotta ask a little something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's rough. The new albums out there, man, Soldier season. How you feeling about it?
Speaker 1: Feel good? Man? You know what I'm saying. Album out right now? Man? So the season he dig You know what I'm saying, all streaming platforms ill go get it. You know, I just really had to lock in, like, you know, I feel like it's the sound that I want to present to the people. You know what I'm saying. I've been locked in the studio just cooking up, cooking up, cooking up, cooking up, and then I finally found the space while I'm like, okay, I'm ready right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like, and you're still independent, right yeah, doing what you want.
Speaker 1: Independent on no label. You know what I'm saying, I got my own record label. S O DMG of course. You know what I'm saying to the A's a DMG legend, a rap. I don't know what he's doing right now, but shout out to him. Yeah, not for sure, for sure, man. You know.
Speaker 2: So so you're signing artists too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Definitely signing artists looking for a new time and always you know, shout out to being No Hood, Truphy, be No Flow, Malcolm. They doing their thing right now.
Speaker 2: We just you got a kick named Ronnie on your tape too, right.
Speaker 1: Get money, little Ronnie. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Free my boy, yoyo hood fan yao, go yaoyo. He'll be home. So you know what I'm saying, the whole hood Fame movement, you feel me shut out more? Boy?
Speaker 2: You know, I do feel like you were kind of like the first rapper to embrace a lot of rappers in the last like ten to fifteen years now for sure, Like I feel like you kind of put your arm around a lot of dudes before it was cool to do. So pause was there who was the one, like, give me a few names that like almost signed the SDMG back back in the day or recently that just didn't end up working out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, It's neither here nor dare man shout out to them dudes, man, you know what I'm saying. But you know, I just feel like now it's all about learning. I feel like I learned going through working with them artists, you did, you know what I'm saying. It wasn't really all about like signing them, you know. At the time, it was just really just you know, working you feel I'm getting new music, you know, And it really was just me not thinking about like you know, the beingness of the politics. I just really like, Okay, I like this artist. I want to do a song with them. Let's work, see what we could do.
Speaker 2: Right, Yep, I think they pulled up to take pics. I'm throwing my phone. I stopped. Oh, shout to Soldier Boy for PEOPLEHO don't know. He's the only rapper I think we've ever had on the podcast. It was early. I for sure thought we had the interview schedule for two thirty. I for sure thought we won't go see Soldier Boy till three fifteen.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you came early.
Speaker 2: I got pulled up at two.
Speaker 1: Bro Damn, I thought it was two over here.
Speaker 2: I love it. No, no, no, this is good. This is great.
Speaker 1: I like that discuss. Wrong, I thought that being said too it said two thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I love it man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just been doing I've been all over the place. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How was you know? Because the lovers and friends looked like a crazy day? Man, everybody was. I mean, I really wish I could have made it out, but I had some family stuff I had to get to. But how crazy wash that festival? I mean outside you you killed it. I saw some footage you killing it.
Speaker 1: It was turned it was lit man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you've been smoking in here since the interview started. At one.
Speaker 1: Thought about it my fault, but now that shit was lit. Man, you know what I'm saying. It was a lot of people out there. I love Vegas, you know what I'm saying. I like the casinos, I like gambling. I like I like Vegas. I like seeing the fans out there.
Speaker 2: So did you pass through and see our good folks at Hardean, Yeah, you've been there before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I always stopped through there. You know what I'm saying. They got they got the best weed out there.
Speaker 2: Man. I think you were like a guest bud tender or something before it hard Dean. I feel like I saw you like guest bud tending.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did like an event with them promoting one of my singles, and we was out there and doing doing that. It was cool. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And Uh in the Pandemic, you obviously caught another hit with UH make a.
Speaker 1: Clap record for show for show Man.
Speaker 2: Getting Nikki on the remix, I think I don't think Nicki was on the remix when you and I spoke last. I think the record was doing the thing, but Nicki hadn't hopped on it yet. How big of a deal was that for you? I mean, look, you're a legend, but Nicki's a legend too, you know what I mean. How dope is that to like get Nicki on a record like that?
Speaker 1: Man, I always just be trying to come up with new new stuff for you know, people to gravitate. So it's like it would be a lot of artists that you know, I'll be working with behind the scenes and you know, some stuff don't go through or stuff like that. But you know what I'm saying, that's what we're working on that make sure all all of the good features, big features they go through and stuff like that, but be a lot of behind the scenes stuff. But Nikki, she been doing it for a long time, and I've seen her come a long way since the beginning of her career. And you know, she hopped on that she got a dunk beat and it'll be piggy and.
Speaker 2: One of her most legendary moments early in her.
Speaker 1: Career, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I've been rocking well since the start, man, and I'm proud of her show.
Speaker 2: She did that song. Like it's almost crazy too, because there's there's probably like a small because Dunk is a classic. But there's definitely like a portion of the world who heard that song first and then been discovered. Oh this is a Soldier Boys song. That's such a such a dope moment because I feel like that's like one of those freestyles that you know, we're talking about it thirteen years later. It's legendary, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, not for sure? For sure?
Speaker 2: What's up with the What's up? Man? When are you in the NBA your boy hanging out? I saw you going in there on the internet today. What's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 1: And man, it's just she sent the little sweet out so I just fun it. Man, It's all good.
Speaker 2: Though, Like I just he said, this ain't a meet and greet.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, This ain't no mean me. I come to business. You know what I'm saying. It ain't no mean Greek. But at the same time, though, you know Soldier Season now our album's just so happened to follow him the same day, so it's gonna be some some competition. You did, you know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, man, shout out, shout out, young would you ever do a record with a young boy. I would have do a record with him. Uh yeah, I do something with him, main tripper you feel Me and nothing like that. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like he puts out so many albums that he probably puts out a lot of albums on the same day as a lot of artists.
Speaker 1: Shit, well, it seems to be like I it ain't really had nothing to do with him though it started off with dirt. You feel what I'm saying. I ain't even know he was. I ain't no young.
Speaker 2: Wood dropping because he drops every other week, so.
Speaker 1: You ain't even had nothing to do with him. I announced the album and then Dirk came and said he was dropping on the same day. Then he came and we said he was coming on drugs. He wasn't really in it, you feel me. He just he just got in it, and you did. You know what I'm saying, because he wants drop on the same days is dirt.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, what you said was was was the truth because I just had this moment go viral. I don't know if you saw where I said. The little Dirk who has tons of plaques is extremely successful, but I don't think he's had like a. He hasn't. It's factually, he hasn't had had a top ten Billboard single on his own yet. He's been on Drake songs. But and there was no like slight to him.
Speaker 1: But you're right, yeah, man, ain't no dis man fast when you got those guys who got to crank that and that's it's a fact. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But the end of the day, like man, it's just it's this competition, man, y'all get the album.
Speaker 2: Man, So this season, yeah, those guys got other records, they got hell Cats and track Hawks and.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you know what I'm saying. But he moved it. But he puts the day back though, So I ain't even tripping.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think Dirk pushed the album date back because of you?
Speaker 1: I don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: I saw you think him or you shouted him out and shout him out.
Speaker 1: That's a real niggas shit. Like you know what I'm saying. If you see him on the internet tweaking, obviously it means something to me. You feel so shit. You know, I don't know one hundred percent of the reason why he did it, but he did it. You feel what I'm saying, So shit, I respect that. I'm like, man, that's real shit. Like if one of my partners was dropping we dropped album on I'm saying thing he had a problem with it, I push my shit ba if I had, if I had the power to do it, if it went too late, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So would you think of the new record? Did you listen to his new record with J Cole?
Speaker 1: I think it's I heard it is different, sound different.
Speaker 2: I think it's his best record, like in terms of like he might get a Grammy, he go get some radio success, like you know, he's got some crazy joints. But I think that's a record that's like I could be like, oh, this is a single single. You know it's different for sure? For sure, for sure. Tell me, like, man, how do you go about business ventures? Because I feel like you're one of the more like entrepreneurials, just minded artists we've had in the last fifteen years. I think back to like yums and obviously you've had shoes and you've you had so many things that we can point our finger to and be like, man, soldier boy, just you're a hustler, bro for real.
Speaker 1: Now for sure.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Like that's how it been since day went. Like, I always trying to get some money. Man. You know, when it come to businesses, I just do stuff that I'm interested in, you know what I'm saying, Like the video game, consoles, clothing and fashion. You know the blunt I got the Soldier blunts for signature. Shout out the signature, my man, Tia, you got Soldier blunts. Yeah, Soldier blunt raps. You know what I'm saying, Black cherry flavor. You know what I'm saying, signature smoke brown, my boy ti Ya, he put that together. You know what I'm saying, Shut a big shot out to him. I just I just checked. I gotta get a bad kill. We gotta get this money, man, by any means necessary. You feel me, so, you know, But we're just doing We're doing what we like though, you feel me. I rock with the fashion, Soldier Boy apparel. We've spent all this money on Gucci. We spend all this money on Leave a Toon while we can't come up with our own clothing line. People support you feel.
Speaker 2: Then you had a very big clothing line.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, and that's that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Yums was running rampant for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like you like, man, I got I got dreams too. I got a vision too. You feel what I'm saying. I'll be looking at Gucci, I'm looking at Louis how big it is. So I'm trying to be on that level. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Uh? What have Because last time you were here we talked about the video game console and I know you've had some you know, a couple of complications with rolling it out, but but you have been pretty transparent with your fans on what's going on, you know, with with the video game console. What is going on with the video game console.
Speaker 1: We just did a deal with Walmart. Man shout out to Walmart. We all Walmarts. You know what I'm saying, y'all go Walmart dot Com, Go order today. So it's the Boy game tr D R Pocket. We just added artificial intelligence into it AI. You know what I'm saying. So high on the iPhone you could talk to series video game consoles. You could talk to it and talk back to you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, We will talk back in your voice.
Speaker 1: We got that too, You did that'd be crazy, so you know, but it was a hard process, you know, but we're hearing now, you feel me. And I want to thank Walmart for being the first big, you know store to support me, you know what I'm saying. And we got were about to go into like four more stores in the next couple of months.
Speaker 2: That's big man.
Speaker 1: I'll be on the lookout for it.
Speaker 2: So it's like people by the console, it comes preloaded.
Speaker 1: You can get whatever you want on their game, Spotify, Apple Music. You know what I'm saying. It's a whole whole platform you whatever you want to get. Yeah, y'all go get the album Soldier Seasons. Play play this, Play the Soldier Season album off the console.
Speaker 2: You could listen to it on the Soldier what's the name of the video game, so.
Speaker 1: Boy game Soldier Boy.
Speaker 2: You can listen set.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How do you think artificial intelligence is going to change the rap game? Because you know, I'm sure you've seen a lot of these crazy like fake songs from artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I just feel like, you know, I don't know, we gotta we got it's still new, so we gotta wait and see.
Speaker 2: Like I want somebody to take someone random like Adele and make an AI version of Adele doing crank.
Speaker 1: That that's hard. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Someone's gonna do that out there because they're gonna see this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody gonna it's possibly. The possibilities is endless. Man. You can do so much stuff, but it's at the end of the day, it could be a good thing, it could be a bad thing. You gotta wait and see.
Speaker 2: How do you think it could be bad?
Speaker 1: How can anything be bad? Even get out of control? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: A robots can will smith.
Speaker 1: You know, people use it in the wrong way. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, do you have are you like pretty hip to the like? You know, just the AI ship in general? You have? You have you sucked around the chat GBT yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in. I'm in you know through all the ais you dig. You know what I'm saying, Chat GPT all that?
Speaker 2: What did you what did you converse with chat GBT about? Because I actually know artists who have asked chat GPT what they should do for their album rollout and like it'll write like a ten paragraph like album rollout.
Speaker 1: Now I know you know it's funny like the ship that I I typed in a couple of things, but the ship that I typed in, it was like, oh, I can't help you with that, dasty it was like I was like, damn. I was like, I can't.
Speaker 2: Sure that's it's all.
Speaker 1: Typing in some others trying to figure out what.
Speaker 2: Where's the G spot?
Speaker 1: Just know that they ain't have no answer from me. They said, I can't help you with this, sir. I said, now I close the app out. They said, this is this is this is you know, we can't we can't help you with this.
Speaker 2: Do you have an electric car yet, like an EV Tesla or anything.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come out with my own car, sold your car? Really come out with my own.
Speaker 2: Car exacting to have this already? Is this something that's really you just saying it? Sometimes I feel like you just be saying ship.
Speaker 1: I mean just this ain't this is this idea that I have said that right now ain't an official anywhere.
Speaker 2: But you want to do a soldier car?
Speaker 1: Come on man? Telling about electric cars? Like, come on man, but I like to test a little got the bit TV screen?
Speaker 2: Do you have a Tesla?
Speaker 1: I ain't got no Testlattle Man, I like I got it. I like like hellcats, like I got the hellcut, like I want to fast, I want to hear you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I like it. Though it looked good.
Speaker 1: And you know, stuff like that. It was just kind of slow.
Speaker 2: But did you see the Tesla is slow?
Speaker 1: It's slow?
Speaker 2: Which what do you know? That the test was the fastest car that anybody can buy in the United.
Speaker 1: States than a Lamborghini.
Speaker 2: It'll smoke the Tesla modelsque plaid will smoke.
Speaker 1: Not talking about Tesla model plaid, about the regular Tesla.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you the.
Speaker 1: Smoking on Lamborghine.
Speaker 2: Man. What okay, listen, the Tesla models plaid. Watch this one hundred and forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Watch this now, models player, All Tesla models can smoke a Lamborghini. That's what you're taking. I would say half of them, okay, cool, fix it, half.
Speaker 2: A Model X and a motto as well, not all.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you're not telling me I might roll in the wrong with Tesla though you know what I'm saying. It was DJ Blad Tesla. I don't know that ship was slow.
Speaker 2: Might have been the right time. Wait, first of all, you're hanging out with Glad.
Speaker 1: It was it was a long time ago. It was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: That's what I say.
Speaker 1: Before he had me to test that ship was slow as fuck. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I gotta goa What was the car ride like with you and DJ Ladd in the Tesla? He's like, look, soldier, the car could drop himself.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, watch out with this ship.
Speaker 2: When are you gonna make your triumph of return to Lad?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know I'm gonna pull up on him. I ain't sure.
Speaker 2: Are you guys good now? Hell?
Speaker 1: Nahanna pull up on them though. We're gonna talk though, you know what I'm saying, Get a little interview done.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's It's like it also could be very I feel like he'd probably throw you a bag every three weeks to do an interview like he does with Boozy.
Speaker 1: He wanted his money. Many everything ain't about the money sometimes, just like respect, principles, ship like morals. You know what I'm saying. I got these times, bro, I can make money. I could walk out of here and make how much money I want right now.
Speaker 2: No, I appreciate that het me trying to bribe me to talk to you, like most most artists would not have your approach. Well that's why I fuck with you.
Speaker 1: Bruh would you do?
Speaker 2: I did hear that you recently, Okay, because I don't think people understand as an artist that you do private gig Sometimes sometimes you do stuff for like oh yeah, that's uh, maybe a bar mitzvah or you go and do something for like a tech company. I heard recently, well maybe not too recent, that you had like a crazy show you did in San Francisco. Was it for a tech company or was.
Speaker 1: It like a I'll be doing?
Speaker 2: It was like a private event, but you got bagged out? How often are you getting the private event bags that we don't even hear about?
Speaker 1: That's be coming a lot, you know what I'm saying. I do a lot of regular shows. I got into it coming up. But then you're right, I do a lot of stuff that people can't even get into and people don't even have.
Speaker 2: You ever done a bar mitzvah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was that? Like?
Speaker 1: It was crazy? It was like like you said, it was a bag. They got money. I'm like, y'all all got money like that to be bad for that?
Speaker 2: Like Wow, how many songs did you have to do?
Speaker 1: I was like two three, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bar miss them the best them, the biggest.
Speaker 2: Bags, biggest bag barts. Just go and do a bar Mitzvah, lean up, do two or three songs, eat the free food, be on your way one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: But y'all get the tickets. I'm going on tour though, Soldier World, Uh in August. I'm doing Soldier World in August, thirty thirty plus days, by forty days. Okay, We're going everywhere.
Speaker 2: You're going out with Just have you gotten this?
Speaker 1: This my first headlining tool. You know what I'm saying. My first tool I did it was me Chris Brown bow Wow.
Speaker 2: Second tour was just your first headlining tour.
Speaker 1: By myself my whole career. Wow, gud you go back and look at out my tools. You see me on tour people. You see me with Wayne, you see me with Gez, you see me with bow Wow. Everybody know what I'm saying. So now it's just me. I'm gonna bring some people out though, Like I'm gonna bring some of my Wrap homies out. I don't know who, but you know it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be Every city might be different.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be different every city. That's crazy, crazy bro so world.
Speaker 2: I never I never if I could never have guessed that you never did a headlining tour.
Speaker 1: My whole career is my first one. That one. I'm excited. I'm like, I can't wait hop on that tool. But was on the plane.
Speaker 2: You know, I always wonder like if you were to go to your house. In my head, like do you have like a museum and let's say the museum door opens up and in the museum is like the first rubber band necklace displayed the Gucci headbands on display. I got the Gucci head band, the sunglasses with the white guy.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. They just came. I don't want to say, like I don't know what channel, I don't know what TV show. It probably has an area I'm probably supposed to say. But they gonna put it like in the one of them you know what I'm saying, Hall of Fame joints. I gave him the glasses.
Speaker 2: You gave him the glass.
Speaker 1: I gave them the glasses, so they putting them in there. But did I keep the Gucci had man? I think I kept the Gucci hit Man.
Speaker 2: That mother fuck is so dirty it looks God at the end of the last interview you did in it.
Speaker 1: That is dirty as fuck dirty. I got it though it's a guy. You can see it in it. I'm like, nah, they just put that. God Damn, that was an era. It was. I'm gonna say, I gotta say that that was.
Speaker 2: The fucking era that you can never get rid of, that can't. Yeah, now that should go into like Smithsonian, that dirty. Some of the most memorable moments of all time were with that headband on D.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: Hey, So obviously we all ended up hearing uh you on what you were? Were you on Donda two? Yeah, you were on Donda two, which, by the way, I had to buy this fucking thing to listen to. I bought this fucking this stem player, stamn player. I haven't used it since, right, two hundred dollars and shot got me for sure. And you were supposed to be on the first Donda.
Speaker 1: You got to off right, Yeah, yep?
Speaker 2: Was that something you sent into Kanye or and what was? What was? Because because you had like Behen kind of you were kind of shitting on you a little bit when you didn't make the album, but then you ended up making Donta two. So what was the makeup like? Because he hit you up like, hey man, my.
Speaker 1: Bad Broyes is wild enough, and you know how I get. I just like to my mind, keep it real, man, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You were wilding out on Instagram today all the time.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying every day. But you know, it's just that's just me. You know what I'm saying. You know, but you know, I just I just speak my mind. And I feel like he could have just, you know, kept my verse on the album. You know, you have to do all.
Speaker 2: That, and then the verse he actually included doesn't even come out on DSPs. It's on this fucking stimplayer that nobody fucking uses, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. But it was cool to go in redo the verse, get it done, you know what I'm saying. And everybody was happy.
Speaker 2: Everybody was happy. So have you talked to ya recently?
Speaker 1: Is he good?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you If you guys chat ever.
Speaker 1: Lat time I talked, yeah, I tell yay. But you know, he got he got a lot going on, you know what I'm saying. So it's kind of like.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming he's not doing many bar mitsas anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he got going on, you know what I'm saying. But like you know, I just try to like when you see stuff like that, just support, you know what I'm saying, Because like when everything cool and everything all good, it's cool. You know, we could play around, we control over. You see somebody going through serious stuff, sure, pause everything like you just send them love and support, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yo, what's good? Man? We got to stop the interview to tell you about our good folks at my bookie. That's right man. NBA season is winding down. Playoffs are going down. So many ways you can get money. You can bet on who you think is go in the finals. You can get your prop bets per game. We are finally down to the final eight. Right now. My son's ain't looking good at the time of recording, not looking good. Look, go to MyBookie dot ag right now. Sign up. I've been gambling on my bookie for over ten years, so listen, come and join me. Let's get this money together MyBookie dot ag when you use the promo code Bootleg when you sign up use that promo code. You're gonna get that deposit bonus. That deposit bonus is craziest to sign up bonus you get. And not only are basketball football, which is starting to creep up on us, Baseball's back. MLB Baseball man all season long. Get this money. Plus they got the online casino. If you're in the craps, blackjack, roulette, fucking slot machines, whatever it is, go to MyBookie dot ag right now, use that Pemo coat bootleg and get that free deposit bonus. That's how we're doing things all right. Also, want to give a big shout out to the homies a King pom Man. These are our new sponsors at King pom Now, this is the thing about these King poms Man. These things right here, Ah, natural natural leaves, free of tobacco and additives. The only thing I smoke out of. And what's dope is they got these other ones right these This is one of their more popular items right here. Great flavor. These are the leaf rolls. They hold a gram each and they got the turpen fused tips which means you squeeze and you pop the tip while you're smoking your flour and you get a little burst of flavor. These are the peach pineapples. They got the energy drink flavor. They got blue blueberry watermelon. All kinds of shit. Man, so was dope. If you go to Kingpalm dot com and use promo code bootleg CAV right now, you're gonna get half off, half off, half off kingpom dot com tobacco free natural rau raps all right. And also don't forget. If you're in a I don't know wherever you're at, go to seven eleven. They got them your local smoke shop. One of the most successful businesses in the game when it comes to the all natural leaf the most successful. No tobacco, no nicotine, just natural leafs to stuff your flour in. And in case you did not know, they also have whatever size King Pom this is. This is a giant leaf wrapped around yeah, wrapped around some premium cannon. By shout out to King Pom, go follow them one more time kingpom dot com promo code bootleg CAV save fifty percent off. Let's get back to the interview. I do feel like you've done a really good job of mastering the Internet. How much of the shit you say online, Are you like very self aware on it's gonna go viral? This is gonna be a thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I just talked some stuff I say. People don't even post it, you know what I'm saying. But most of the stuff I say they posted. You feel me? So I just try to be like, just be my be yourself, you know what I'm saying, Like, man, let me be myself. Keep it real, and that's what's gonna.
Speaker 2: What's the last thing that you were the first rapper to do?
Speaker 1: I just did some first rapper shit the other day. What was that first rappers shit I did? We were something where I was the first rapel to do Damn, I just did some first represent the other day. I ain't gonna come. I forgot.
Speaker 2: You should do a first rapper book like each page like Soldier Boy was the first rapper to do this?
Speaker 1: What I just did? I was somewhere they said you the first rapper to do it? Was real too. I forgot. I'm gonna remember. I forgot it was like last week.
Speaker 2: It was last week, Like, yeah, stop smoking so much tweet.
Speaker 1: If you can't remember, you feel me like it was something it was yesterday. I don't know what happened fun the first rep to do so, Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 2: So when's the towitch start?
Speaker 1: August August? Man, you know I'm saying, yeah, come out, check out, gonna be La Kelly. We're gonna be all over this. You going over there overseas later, you know what I'm saying overseas. This whole run is US run. August September.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite city to perform in that isn't in the US so far? Because you've done some wild like random places.
Speaker 1: I gotta pick one. I can say something you do a couple, sure, Dubai for show like Dubai be Lit.
Speaker 2: Can't take the weed there though, but.
Speaker 1: Y'all't need it like dubaiso Lit. You're not even thinking about the little weed like they having lambergain. You evene been to Dubai of course? Not what?
Speaker 2: No, I've not been to Dubai. I'd like to go.
Speaker 1: You gotta go, bro, you got the passport on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: The next time I do a show on see hey, fir wrapper to tape for rapper shit again for rapper to take call the motherfucker Dubai. Y'all nigga. They took care of dubai Ya. What the fuck, y'all niggas chipping call, ain't even doing this ship like twenty.
Speaker 2: Years damn yeah, almost fifteen fifteen. That's long enough.
Speaker 1: They got me fucked up.
Speaker 2: They got us fucked up. They got you fucked up. What you mean, cam ain't been to dubai yet.
Speaker 1: I ain't got to pass stop ifink say so, I ain't got my passport.
Speaker 2: No, I got my passport.
Speaker 1: I'm got your pass us that we're going to dubai y'all niggas tripping? So you love dubai ralse for robbery world, Okay, boom? Paris Paris is great. I've been there, Alpha Tower, fucking Brazil. I'm saying Germany.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Amsterdam?
Speaker 1: Amsterdam? See before we was legal in America, we was at the coffee shops. You know about the coffee shop and the coffee shops getting hot. They haven't so much. Will you go in to coffee shop? These people put weed in your coffee, right, you could drink the weed with coffee. They haven't all types of trays you pulling them out. They haven't all flavors in Amsterdam. In Amsterdam, like it's the trap house, but it's so cold.
Speaker 2: It's cold, but I love it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Did you partake in the red light area of districts?
Speaker 1: I may have, may have not of sorts. We may have, may may have experienced something of the sorts.
Speaker 2: I heard, like if you walk through, there's like walk through, that's all you got, That's what we call it. There's like a section to walk through if you need a Latin girl, this is.
Speaker 1: Where they are and there's the walk through. Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, they be in the windows.
Speaker 2: They're like they in the one who was like a fucking.
Speaker 1: Mannequin on display.
Speaker 2: Would you say that as a grown up, you've you've you've never mind. I'm even going to ask a question exactly. I'm pretty sure. Yeah, yeah, I don't want to. I don't want to suck up either of our situation.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: Beside, Okay, So I know that now that you're independent, you can kind of drop and work when you want. How much music you're trying to put out the rest of you?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I definitely want to do one more project, like I always drop on my birthday. You know what I'm saying. At least once a year July in July, do a project a year. Uh So right now, to be honest, how I'm feeling on this album, I just want to chill. I want to promote this album and just vibe and just do my thing. But we'll see. Hopefully, you know, maybe an album will come in July. If not, we'll probably get one off like at the end of the year, you know what I'm saying towards one time. We'll see how this album play out.
Speaker 2: Are you. Are you still like like hopping online and gaming a lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twist Our TV Slash, but I just got u banned. They had me band on there. I was banned.
Speaker 2: They banned everybody on Twitch for a year. Though what you do?
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't say what I did. But you know I'm back though, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They just banned the Kaison not dude. It's like the biggest guy on I'm like, why would you ban your biggest creator And he's like a nice dude, he ain't doing nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean I just feel like, you know, they got their policies and stuff like that, it'd.
Speaker 2: Be and they'd be fucking creators. I heard, huh the split that they be paying their Twitch creas fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know it's it's a platform, and you know it's good to be back on that. But yeah, I'll be going crazy. Man, Gta g gta. We got RP got my own server, so.
Speaker 2: You have your own service, so you're like full roleplay mode on there. Know what I'm saying, What happens if someone breaks character on the mic.
Speaker 1: I mean killing if it's too bad, like if it's if they go too far out of it, you could get banned from the server.
Speaker 2: Just kick him out, you know what I'm saying. So if like we're about to go rob somebody and they're like, hey, bro, my mom's tripping real quick, hold on, shut them with So yeah, we got to keep to remove shoot, we gonna have to remove smoke him in the game. Okay. Man, I just want to make sure, you know, because I know that T Grizzly ship, he'd be taking that shit serious.
Speaker 1: Shout out to see Grizzy. He got his own service to be going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of he's making like six figures a month just playing video games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you.
Speaker 2: Gotten to that point yet yeah, consistently.
Speaker 1: See, I was at that point and then I got being So now you know I'm back. Now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they were fucking with you. Have you dabbled in any mushrooms yet? Have you done?
Speaker 1: True? I got a funny mushroom story. Bro. Hell yeah I took mushroom before.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I ain't doing that ship. I might do it a little bit. We'll do some right now, not right now.
Speaker 2: I got him if you want.
Speaker 1: One time, I locked myself in the in the closet in Las Vegas. We was in the penhouse suite. I'm in the closet, locked myself in the class and I'm looking up at the ceiling and then it's like a see through ceiling and I'm looking through the ship, just tweaking to the morning till the sun rise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the first trip.
Speaker 1: Second time I did that ship, I was got now. I just passed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of the others. I just passed out. I won't up because it is hard if you're in the studio, like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck, I ain't doing this ship no more.
Speaker 2: If you trip super hard, it's hard to go to sleep. Because you start overthinking about everything and dissecting your whole life.
Speaker 1: I just lay in the bed and just wanted to go to sleep. I want that ship to go away.
Speaker 2: Did you did you feel find a therapeutic? Were you like overthinking ship? Did you start crying?
Speaker 1: I just felt like I was in a fucking like like that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had sex on mushrooms?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: How was that lick? Yeah, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What's the best drug to have sex on?
Speaker 1: You think? H probably like percose it something like that.
Speaker 2: I've never done the percoset. I'm scared of that, especially with the fetti out. Now, what purpose it? You might get a percoset and end up fucking out of here.
Speaker 1: Bro. No, it's it's serious though. On the streets right now, kids don't do drugs.
Speaker 2: It's bad. Yeah, And then they say, I mean, I've never done extocy either. I heard extancy is great, but I've just never done it.
Speaker 1: Uh, you have molly.
Speaker 2: I've always smoked weed in eight shrooms.
Speaker 1: May many got xc and I think a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think it's the same thing in d m A right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was Trendidad James with that way he came to my popa MONI I'm sweating everybody popping Molly's and.
Speaker 2: Shit Trinidad James did have the Molly wave. It's all good. Those are your soldier raps. That's not a backward. How's your relationship these days with Chief Keith?
Speaker 1: That's my boy man. I was just with him the other day. Man, that's my boy man. He came a long way to us, another person. I'm proud of you. Feel me seeing him come a long way to come from the trenches, shot right from nothing to you feel me doing his thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like you guys used to be together so much. And for sure, you know, you were kind of like a child star before him, So I'm sure he learned a lot of the things like to do and not to do for you, you know, because he was kind of like that generation right after you.
Speaker 1: Now for sure, that's my boy man. Like we just be kicking it man, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, we just be kicking it cool and you know, just talking about ships.
Speaker 2: What are some of the like if you had to give let's say there's an up and coming artist who's steaming hot right now, pause and they're like maybe they got a couple of you know, viral records and they just moved to LA. I remember back in the day when you would move to l A. You know what I mean, Like, what would be some advice you would give some of these artists who are are finally moving to LA and they're like the music ships starting to take off. Some of the mistakes, maybe you made that that you know you can you know, point out not to do.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll just say, come have fun, man, you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, it's it's one thing like opportunity, you know what I'm saying, come to LA, especially if you're getting a record deal. Like if you're coming and you signed, like you know, just put out the best music you could put make the best album you can make. Just have fun. It ain't really too much like mistakes or nothing bad or nothing like unless you're just like doing some crazy shit. Like you know what I'm saying. But you know, enjoy the moment. You're gonna meet a lot of people, You're gonna you know what I'm saying, Shit, I love it. I love the LA. Shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you first moved out here, there was like like you was like you know, you was like in the hood and ship. I remember there was that viral.
Speaker 1: Oh like they talking about that, like going to the hood and ship like that. Like I mean, I mean you were like, LA.
Speaker 2: Don't really affiliated banging and ship. I'm like, Soocha boy, he was a kid that was a gang member. What's happening? That's it's La.
Speaker 1: That's LA for you.
Speaker 2: You know, that's something that kind of has to happen.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, like you're going to l A, Like you know what I'm saying, Like it's just the fact that I live here and I've been for a long time, Like when I was in Atlanta and I was coming back and forth from LA to Atlanta and I was mostly in Atlanta. They won't like that, but coming to allow it, I'm been living in l A for like ship a long ass time. Now. It's just last fucking like like a decade. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, you know, it's hoods out here, So that you want.
Speaker 2: To go to the hood, you got you gotta check in, right, I mean, that's a whole CoA for you. Man, Like, uh, you obviously have always had an ear for your talent before it pops right, Like, who are you just a fan of right now? That you're just like yo from far like maybe not even necessarily someone you've got a relationship with.
Speaker 1: A fan right now? You mean like an artist? Yeah, just an artist. Yeah, we upcoming on just like regular artists.
Speaker 2: Anybody.
Speaker 1: Damn who I'm a fan of right now? Damn who really rapping like that? Right now? We'll just be dropping. I'll be listening to myself, man Like, let me see who's trying to think of overcoming? I like Ice Spice, I ain't gonna care.
Speaker 2: I like, but that's funny.
Speaker 1: I she a girl.
Speaker 2: They like he picked the girl.
Speaker 1: But shit, she knew though she popping out like what she doing. She got some records on gang. Like when I found about her, like before, like like before she got popping off and shit like that, I was talking to her and she show her ship just took off. So I'm like, damn, like you feel me? I like seeing like ship like that, Like motherfucker, just be like you know what I'm saying under the radar and then just take off. You feel me? I like seeing shit like that?
Speaker 2: Would you work with Ice Spice? Hell? Yeah, send the DM try to make it happen.
Speaker 1: When I already talked to we be talking. I'll be talking to her. Shout out the ice, spice. She cool. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She's on fire. I think she's this most streamed artist like the last month or so or something just.
Speaker 1: Kind of I mean, I mean, I like, I like what she doing for shure.
Speaker 2: Uh what about the last what's the last album that you love to drop? Besides Soldier Season, which is out now, by the way.
Speaker 1: Last album that I like that drop probably was like probably was like it's a couple of one. Probably was like Drake and twenty one Savage Ship great album, and man, I like that single he dropped to that, search and search whatever and rescue.
Speaker 2: That's ship hard as.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Yady yady, new ship hard. What's that New Yachty single strike Strikeer?
Speaker 2: Have you did you listen to Yachti's rock album? Did you listen to that? I mean, that's the album you listen to you eat rooms and listen to that ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, I ain't ready to get to tap all the way into it. I heard like some of it. I just feel like he's just being different, and that's That's that's what keep the culture going forward. Niggas always try to putting against side a box, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So will we ever get the I might be, it might already be up. But the Drake we made it freestyle. Will that ever make it to DSPs uh ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, eventually.
Speaker 2: It's such a like a legendary record. I just like surprised, Like I have to go on YouTube to listen to it or dep if.
Speaker 1: Dot com YouTube, SoundCloud. I forgot what happened with that record. Man, we're supposed to shut itvideo all the type of shit, but you guys have shut out to Drake though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he doing his thing. Man, Man, I'm doing my thing. You know That's another nigga I'm proud of too. He came a long way to That's funny. I don't watched a lot of careers come a long way. Bro, came a long way.
Speaker 2: It does also say a lot that you've figured out a way to be relevant no matter what in the last since what you came out of No. Seven. Yeah, so since two thousand and seven, we're talking about sixteen years.
Speaker 1: That was the whole that was the whole idea though from the start, Caill.
Speaker 2: You've been as you've been famous as long as you've like because if you think about it, you became famous when.
Speaker 1: You were sixteen or fifteen, yeah, sixteen, So you've.
Speaker 2: Been famous now as long as you were alive before you were famous. That fifty percent of your life you've been lived half and half half and half and.
Speaker 1: Experienced in both both sides, you know what I'm saying. But I just felt like I always wanted that longevity, you know what I'm saying. God, you know, when I first came out, I said I was gonna be one hit in Wonder and then I had to come with another hit, and I had to come with another hit.
Speaker 2: Can Get through the Phone. It's like your biggest record on Spotify too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So but longevity, that's the key, That's the key. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just because I was listening to your new album and I just I was like, man, let me look at this fucking because I'd be forgetting how many records you got. I'm like Jesus Christ. I just I saw Birdwalk. I was like, I wonder what happened to Birdwalk came out When TikTok was popping.
Speaker 1: Ooh damn. I want to would have been like if tik Tok with Crank that on came.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, fucking insane. She still got fucking you got forty year olds cranking.
Speaker 1: That, you know, weddings and stuff.
Speaker 2: For every wedding it's playing crank that. I don't care how white and old or random. It is crank that's getting played. There's like a few hip hop songs that get played it every way, Flow Riders, Low with Tea Pain, Crank that those are the only two. I got me some sort of Nelly Ride with Me or something.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's good man like that. Love is crazy like that, support that that just to see people still doing that for that record, that was a crazy record.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have because I feel like you've lived the type of life that eventually would get made into a Netflix series or like ah AMC show or something or FX. Who would you have play you? And you's not an option right now? Yeah? I mean yeah, I mean I don't know if you you can't predict future actors, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Like Michael B. Jordan or something like that, Michael Jordan. That's social point.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know who else. He's kind of yoke. You're a skinny guy.
Speaker 1: No, that's a fact. So we're saying, like who, That's what I'm saying, what actor? It's not many actors out there that really just look like.
Speaker 2: Jordan as soldier would be pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Who really looked like me like that? That's kind of who could put it off? Like I would have to play myself. I gotta be nobody can't be Draco.
Speaker 2: Okay, would your famous Vlad story? The is that going to be in the show?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah, but it ain't gonna be no story. It's gonna be the real shit is you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It is summertime. If you're dealing with rectile dysfunction ed, if you will, Maybe you got stress at work, Maybe you're tired of looking at the same chick. Maybe you just need a little pep in your step. You need to get on that blue Choo. Man. You don't need to do anything, but it'd be nice to have the option to. So go to blue choo dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and get the first month supply of blue Choo for free. What is blue Choo, Well, blue Choo is a chewable gets delivered to your door in the discrete package, no doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, and it has the same active ingredient as Viagra and Sialis. So we're talking about getting your dick hard here In case that went over your head. You know it won't go over your head once you take it. I promise you that Blue Choo also so is incredible because not only does it come in the blue Chewable flavor with the same active ingredient as Vibrancy House, but it also has a mint chewable flavor, which is the same active ingredient as Levitra. All right, all this if you're questioning, I don't know. I don't want to spend no money on does this shit work? Look? Yes, it works, and you don't have to spend money if you use the promo code Bootleg at blue Cheo dot com. Because it's gonna get delivered right to your house. They're gonna give you a month's supply for free. You just got to pay five dollars shipping. That's it. The Blue Schoo's come into your house. No awkward doctor's appointments, no awkward doctor's visits, it's all online blue chew dot com. Thank me later. What's up guys, Hey, if you are watching this and it's April twentieth, for twenty, I'm going to be hanging out at hard Dean today. That's right, put the flyer up the rock. I'll be at hard Dean hanging out all day to day. The craziest most just luxurious illis dispensary in the world located right in Las Vegas, Nevada. Now Hardean Las Vegas. They are our family. They sponsor the podcast. I love those guys dearly. And when I say that it is the best place I've ever walked into to buy premium cannabis, I'm not lying. Best customer service, best bud tenders, best bud put in your King Palm, and uh just overall, man, just a great experience. So what y'all need to do is go follow him online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas, follow him on the gram. We got a lot of dope stuff in the works. They actually just opened a fire podcast studio, so we're gonna be doing a lot of content in Vegas live from Hardean. They also just dropped a fucking tennis shoe with Fela they got dope flag gear, man, premium cannabis, the best selection culture. Sniff you walk in that man. Listen, they got I'm not even lying to y'all. Hardin has their own signature scent and it smells good. I keep a bottle of it in my car literally maybe twice a day. I spread that. Get that Hardene with smells amazing. So look makes you go to Hardin if you're in Vegas, get in that uber, Get in that cab. As soon as you touch down, say take me to Harden. The taxi drivers, the UBI drivers, they know exactly where it is because it's the hottest spot in Vegas. They gonna take you straight there. You're gonna tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you situated real nicely. All right, Harding underscore Las Vegas. Go showing some love. Go to Hardiinlas Vegas dot com. Gotta give a shout out to our OG's My dog's a odds socks. Baby. They've been fucking with us from day one, and they've been dropping so many crazy dope new like socks. You know, first of all, can we talk about Bevis and butt heead. They just dropped the Bevis and butthead socks and draws. Let's take a check, just a nice little peek at the Beavis and butt heead draw skis. Bro Come on, man, they also just drop Coca Cola. We got scarface, we got reeses, we got the big fucking Lebowski. So many dope socks, the most comfortable socks in the world, the most comfortable underwear in the world. And check this out right now. You can get twenty percent off. That's twenty percent off at checkout at odd socksofficial dot com using the promo code Bootleg. So go right now odd sooxoficial dot com. My first of a suggestion would be get you a pair or a pack of the odd Socks basics to blacken the whites. Those are my go tos. And then you gotta fuck with some of these big Lebowski socks. And they just got Coca cola, They got the scarface boys, Like, what are we talking about? Man? What are you waiting on? They are the most comfortable socks in the world. So if you're not wearing odd socks, you're just cheating yourself. You know what I mean, You're really cheating yourself. They got a fucking South Park. Come on, bruh, what are we talking about? Go to odd soxofficial dot com right now use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout on the most comfortable socks in the world. Or don't and keep torturing yourself with those shitty socks you're wearing right now. Be a damn shame. Anyway, let's get back to the interview. You've seen the like reenactment cartoons of you. It was hard. It's great.
Speaker 1: That should be a real cards.
Speaker 2: Almost zero percent of that story was capped. That was all actually, actually.
Speaker 1: That's what's going on, man. But I can't really speak too much that ship that with so many twisted urns it did. I don't even I can't even say I said what I say, one of the.
Speaker 2: Best, you know what I'm saying, Like, you do possess some of the best Internet moments of all time. So you have like a fucking you're like the Internet moment. God, it's like you and Kevin Gates, right, But Kevin Gates said he puts his hand in a car battery and it just starts. I was like, Nah, what are we talking about right now? Like, what are we doing brouh anyway, So you got the game console at Walmart dot com.
Speaker 1: Yep, Walmart dot com. Man, y'all go order, y'all once today Man the new album, new album Soldier Season out right now, Tour in August, Soldier World Tour in August, September, going crazy. You have clothes out Soldier boilpaio dot com. Go order these some hoodies. You know what I'm saying, All my designers.
Speaker 2: Out there, Soldier Boy apparel you're wearing.
Speaker 1: No, this ain't Soldier boyl Perio right here, hang on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I gotta I got a serious question to ask you. I gotta be honest with you. Let me give you some business advice from a guy who you know. I've seen a lot of way to clothing line. No, no, no, just hip hop clothing lines. I've seen them all come and go. Usually usually the ones that have the rapper's name in the title of the clothing line fail miserably. Yeah, think about it, Snoop Dogg Clothing, eight ship Outcast Clothing.
Speaker 1: What about Sean John.
Speaker 2: That's that wasn't called Puff Daddy clothing. Though Sean John it was called Sean John, it wasn't called puff Daddy clothing, but.
Speaker 1: He changed that Diddy Puffy Pete. We didn't know what his name was at the point.
Speaker 2: Nobody's wearing that ship. If it's called Diddy clothes, the rebrand Soldier Boy and Perils not it.
Speaker 1: What if they say bootleg cav podcast is not it?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not putting out fucking clothes.
Speaker 1: But you went out a podcast and then got your name in it. It's the same thing. I'm gonna be honest, it's the same. I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: Right now. Came people gotta wear my fucking name. I wouldn't. I would never ask somebody to wear my fucking name on their ship.
Speaker 1: But why would you ask them to listen to your podcast with your name?
Speaker 2: It's different?
Speaker 1: How because who says it's different?
Speaker 2: You're not even wearing your ship is sold out?
Speaker 1: Sold out?
Speaker 2: Baby? Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Before I got up here it sold out. It's miss and the last show I can't I have to take the hoodies off. They were taking the hoodies off of me.
Speaker 2: I'm about to google this ship right now, so I'm gonna I'm gonna review your your your clothes with you.
Speaker 1: Pa Dot stop playing man. Got a podcast name the Bootleg cav podcast and coming at me.
Speaker 2: Because I got Soldier Boy. I'm just trying to help you out, to help you out, Bootleg cav Okay, okay, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I just.
Speaker 2: Grom on my names.
Speaker 1: Let's get our name out there.
Speaker 2: What you want me to call it? Soldier Boy Apparel dot Com on the website used the colde Soldier for ten percent off your order.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're doing not The.
Speaker 2: Hoodies is flying right now.
Speaker 1: I can see if we want, we want Flying.
Speaker 2: Soldier season, so on flying they're ripping. Let me can I do my Okay, people are buying slides with your cartoon face on them. Yes, you want to see the back end. I gotta show you the statistics. Shut up.
Speaker 1: If they're gonna buy my album, why when they buy my clothes, if they're gonna follow me, why want they follow something with my name in it?
Speaker 2: So like, okay, this hoodie right, it just says Soldier Boy Apparel. That's fire. It's not well, now, you hating, I'm not. This is cool. It's like a cartoon version of you, which you mean cool? That's fire too. How many of this sweater? Did you sell a lot of this.
Speaker 1: Purple Slide have eleven million follows on Facebook, seven million, five.
Speaker 2: People in Bangladesh buying this ship all over the world.
Speaker 1: I have eleven million follows on Facebook, seven I like the shorts are fires. I like seven million on Instagram, five million on Twitter. You don't think off of one post. I'm not doing how many sales I'm doing off of one post?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it out, keV. People are buying this shirt right here.
Speaker 1: Yes, people buy. People buy what go yard. It's the same style, Its the same.
Speaker 2: Thing for me.
Speaker 1: I can't do not you, but people are.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite designer brand besides Soldier boy a pail? M like, are you like a Louis guy? I mean you have a Gucci tattoo on your forehead, So never mind that answered that right, it's Gucci. You have them tattooed on your face.
Speaker 1: Now that's a fact.
Speaker 2: You love Gucci. I love. Can you be honest with me, at any point in time in your adult life, have you regretted the Gucci forehead tattoo? Yes? Yeah? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was like, god damn God, Like, oh shit, what was the day like when you got that? Because it's not even a good tattoo. It's kind of fading. You could tell, like you might have because I tried.
Speaker 1: To get it removed. I went like two or three times at the hard time. Now you can't really feel it the zapp, Yeah, you can't really feel it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So what was the night like though when you got that tattoo? Like what was going through your head at the time.
Speaker 1: I was just live you and I was just like Gucci, I was addicted to tattoos, you know what I'm saying. Like when I got my first tattoo, first tattoo was this tattoo mister cartoon shout out to miss the cartoon legend did fifty cent bag. Then of course he did a lot of tests, so he did my first tattoo. After I got that tattoo, I was like I just couldn't stop, you know what I'm saying. So I didn't have no more space on my body and my whole chest everything got covered up. So I started going to the neck, got from the next start going to the face. You feel me, So I had the right side, the right side was going on, the left side was going so I could start going through the middle and then once I got to the middle, I was like, I got star.
Speaker 2: You're like, I love Gucci so much.
Speaker 1: I spent like a lot of money on Gucci.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna get it tatted. I had to. You had to.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 2: What happened though, Like why'd you have to? Did they like have some sort of like exparraiting video.
Speaker 1: Of you or something? I spent too much money.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so because you I spent too much money with the La Water Department. But I'm not getting LADWP.
Speaker 1: On my so you being funny, I'm being serious, Like how much how much money you spent on Gucci? Over a million? I mean I figured that much of a million, So you know what I'm saying. I'm like, yeah, I got like is this a symbolism the same thing as the Billley logo? I got the Beni logo to Greens that's two hundred and fifty thousand. I'm like, Yo, if I'm putting my much money in something, this shit gott to be for me life. Like I came for the trip and I came for nothing.
Speaker 2: I think you should get the Soldier boy apparel tattoo right over that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Now you're being funny.
Speaker 2: Come on, you own the brand.
Speaker 1: Well not right there though, in another location somewhere, you know what I'm saying that Look, you know what I'm saying, or.
Speaker 2: At least gets right, because no matter what, while you're promoting Soldier Boy apparel, people are watching this and you're also indirectly promoting Gucci.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Just wanted to promote the competition.
Speaker 1: You indirectly promoting a lot of ship in the in his background, keV, there's nothing wrong with Are you do you gotta deal with w w E? Are you a wrestler? You are cross promoting WWE on your party?
Speaker 2: When are you gonna start? By the way, it's not a big deal. When are you gonna start wrestling? It seemed like it was the thing. This was This seemed like a thing that might have happened. You was popping off on some of these wrestlers online on Twitter. Were I forgot who you were going at it with? Too?
Speaker 1: I mean me too, I forgot. I don't even know these people, but that was coming at me. But shout out the stone coll I just mad a stone cold. He was a legend, nice guy. I used to watch me growing up.
Speaker 2: I was going to Stone Cold to stun me. Pause, like I'd be like, bro hit me with the stunner. Bro cookies behind you on the poster.
Speaker 1: No, he was a legend. He a legend for show.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, bro hit me with the stunner. Bro let me fucking slam the beers and then stun me for.
Speaker 1: TikTok a lezard for show. Shut out the Stone Coast.
Speaker 2: Well you have you? Did you see Snoop wrestling?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Seems fire and Snoop was out there like you know, he's done the aw thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not against it, you know what I'm saying. I'd rather box, though, Like I'm rather no boxing. You do like some flow celebrity boxing.
Speaker 2: Why did you end up Chris Brown? Never fight?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It seemed like that was really close to happening at a certain point in time.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, but we need to promote more positivity anyway. That's a good thing. We ain't fight me, know what I'm saying. That was that was my brother. You know what I'm saying, Like at the point of time, you know what I'm saying. I always like Chris Brown music always rock with him, so I felt like that whole ship was just some bullshit anyway, you know what I'm saying. I've just seen him plenty of times since then.
Speaker 2: That would you? But would you do? Like, you know, we see a lot of artists now getting paid like high perse money to actually go do.
Speaker 1: A real I'm knocking it out, give me the bag.
Speaker 2: I'm in there, so you're like, you know, participate maybe like uh, you know, Blue Faces fighting, Ddg's fighting. There's a lot of rappers who are I'm not talking about fighting on some negative shit. They're boxing getting paid.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 2: Would you fight blue Face?
Speaker 1: I fight anybody forever the back anybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, blue Faces he's got reached though he's a tall guy.
Speaker 1: I don't matter who it is. Put me in the ring, whatever the bag is.
Speaker 2: He probably gets a lot of practice dodging because he's living with Krashan, you know. And I feel like she didn't shout out to her.
Speaker 1: I ain't got none to do with Hey.
Speaker 2: How cool was it to do versus man? And during the pandemic, I feel like your your verses was like one of the cooler ones because it kind of represented like an era that really hadn't been like tapped into yet. For Versus, it was lit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, shout out the bow. Wow, you feel me like I used to watch him before I got into the game, growing up and stuff like that, so to you know, get in the game, do my thing, and then do it versus with him. It was like full circle moment. You feel me?
Speaker 2: How hard or how much effort did you put into like putting the playlist together? Because that was kind of the hardest part of our verses. Sometimes people would they wouldn't have to order songs, right, you know what I'm saying, Like, did you put a lot of thought in like I had that.
Speaker 1: I had to talk to the fans, you know what I'm saying. I sent out a couple of tweets and because with the fast s head it looked, you know, just thought about the tours. What was the best reaction for tours? You know what I'm saying, Just the vibe, you know, it was just a whole vibe putting putting together that show. I feel like it came out, It came out nice. I got a lot of uh good comments and feedback from that Versus.
Speaker 2: Did you bring out Sammy during that Sammy, did he come out do kids?
Speaker 1: I'm not I can't remember. I brought out French, I brought French out, I brought uh who else I brought out? I brought a couple people out. I can't remember. I don't know if sam was. I think he was, I can't remember. I don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and bow Wow have definitely had some moments together, right, you guys have the touring ship, the versus. He's kind of like the original kid rapper Chris Cross was. But he's kind of like the original kid rapper, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nah, that's what's up. Like he definitely, you know what I'm saying, was doing his thing like as a young kid, definitely had like all the shorties, like tweaking. Like when we was in school, everybody was like tripping off a bow show.
Speaker 2: Mother's Day Sunday. What do you do for the baby mom? And then for the mom mom?
Speaker 1: Man? Just something nice like you know whatever, they want to do something special, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Those surprises, you're just like, hey, what do you want, Let's go do that.
Speaker 1: We're surprised them, but we want to do what they want. To do too. You know what I'm saying, do.
Speaker 2: You bring the gangs together? Like, do you have your mom kick it with the baby mom? Because how many if you only have one kid? Or do you have multiple children?
Speaker 1: I just have one.
Speaker 2: You just have one and you just had you just had your one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know it's gonna be like everything still new.
Speaker 2: By the way, kudos to you for making it this far without any kids until recently. If I would have never have guessed you only had one kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean see, it was time. You know what I'm saying. I'm getting up there now, kid, I gotta leave my legacy behind.
Speaker 2: Man, So I love it. Man. Do you think having a kid changed you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For sure?
Speaker 2: Do you like start kind of like you know, you got to kind of run everything through a filter now, like damn, I got a kid to come home to you dad too, and.
Speaker 1: Then just like my schedule, you know what I'm saying, Because before I could just you know, work all day, do what I want. Now I gotta make time for him too.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I'm saying. That's dope, man. Try to Soldier Boy for being a dad, a good dad at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah he he just turned eight months. He crawled a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're definitely you gotta be changing tapers.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You gotta get your hands.
Speaker 1: Thirty A little a little something, little something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little soldier car hopefully coming to hey. Elon musk Bro, Soldier boy Bro. We like what we like? Nah, Man, No, we can't get no fucking tesla.
Speaker 1: We gotta get a soldier Carlon.
Speaker 2: I love you. I'm playing I do too. I'm trying to understand that. I don't know what I just test.
Speaker 1: We big Tesla game.
Speaker 2: Big Tesla, that's what something. So yo, go get the album right now. Soldier Season, Go buy.
Speaker 1: Some clothes, so season out right now, go get it.
Speaker 2: By a fucking video game, Walmart Man, big glad to see that the thing was an anba young boy is not a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all good, man, It's just it was just we just so happened to drop an album on the same day.
Speaker 2: A little Internet exchange. What you've done millions of times all the time. You're the king. You are the Internet Exchange King for sure.
Speaker 1: Man. They know what's up. Man's man, they know what they know what's going on?
Speaker 2: Is my guy? I appreciate you pulling up brother, Yes, sir Fire