Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: Most of what we saw were crimes of poverty. People who are stealing things like tooth brats, people who are.
Speaker 1: Stealing things like you know us so.
Speaker 2: And that means if you're stealing those things, you need them. And we are choosing to protect billion dollar companies like CBS and Walgreens over the people who are struggling to get by. So I would say that the true crime is that there is such incredible wealth disparity in this city that there are people who can be brown and jailson her having a biological need.
Speaker 3: That is New York State Representative Emily Gallagher. That is the current version of woke as it's evolved slightly. We've been chatting about AOC's unbelievable little statement the other day.
Speaker 1: Woke one was crazy. Yeah. So I've been on vacation for a week and Joe and I always noticed when we're on vacation that there's a whole bunch of stories that were talked about among the chattering classes on cable news and podcasts and talk radio like they were really really important and when you're on vacation you miss them and you didn't miss anything because they come and go. This is not one of those ALC making her little play it again, Michael, her little flippant comment about woke Woke one was crazy that got a lot of attention, should have gotten a lot of attention, should continue to get a lot of attention, because the woke mycalypse was one of the most amazing things that's ever happened in my life. And to I think cleverly try to massage that issue the way AOC did is definitely worth remarking upon, especially.
Speaker 3: Because it is she and her buddies and compatriots who foisted woke one, honest, and there's still as active as ever as I was trying to hint there by playing the nice New York State representative. How recently, by the way, amazing is too neutral a term, it was one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, I was amazed, I think because, as have said many times, I never completely understood how the cultural revolution could happen. I never really understood how Nazism came to prominence. None of those things made sense to me. I now completely one percent understand how that can happen because I lived through Woke and I saw how things went so crazy so fast, with Black Lives Matter being a slogan that you either adhered to where you lost your job, the whole trans thing obviously, and so many other different issues much more.
Speaker 3: That's the very thing we're getting into. Yeah, but go ahead, that just me too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, was me too? A craze where people were losing their jobs because they asked a woman out once years ago? Maybe well sometimes it wasn't even proven. I mean, it's just it was insane. Yeah, yeah, absolutely nuts. Anyway, let's move on. Yeah, and you're you're.
Speaker 3: A statement about Nazism and then the Cultural Revolution, the rest of it.
Speaker 1: The Holocaust.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of us assumed that way more people look at life through the lens of truth or sanity or what's a good idea.
Speaker 1: It's not a good idea, is short.
Speaker 3: Whereas way way more people are sheep than I ever dreamed. They really look at the world through the lens of Will I be accepted for believing this? Okay, I believe this, and it's just disturbing to me. It's highly disturbing. But that explains all of those horrific social phenomena through history, It really does. So it's one of the reasons the founding Papas were so intent on preventing the oppression of the majority. I'm sorry, the oppression by the majority. They knew how dangerous that is.
Speaker 1: I understand the French Revolution now in a way that I never understood it before. How it could swing so far one direction and then like a month later, the very people that you idolized you're now cutting their heads off. All that makes sense now, having lived through the wo apocalypse, how things can change so incredibly quickly. So that clip you just played of the CBS and Walgreens they're the evil ones. How recently is that? I was like the other day, Yeah, wow, they're still on that. They still think shoplifting makes sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, And back to AOC and your French Revolution thoughts. There, not only are you in some cases beheading the people who you were worshiping two weeks ago, but often if those people are smart, they're screaming the opposite of what they screamed two weeks ago, and you're praising them for it with no explanation given that to me is the true sign of a sheep.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I was thinking about when Al Franken, the Senator from Minnesota who was one of the most beloved liberals in the US Senate. That picture came out of making a joke pretending the hank the hooters of a woman who's asleep, and man, if beheading was a thing, he would have been beheaded by his own crowd that.
Speaker 3: Week, right right, I came across this comment by a Canadian writer about AOC's co and what was woke, and he offered up a mega thread documenting the most deranged areas of our time because he believes that when a c declared woke went over and dismissively laughed, she was sending a calculated signal to the leftist rank and file that woke is now more of a political liability than a help, and it's time to pivot from that's not happening, that never happened to Okay, it was happening, but it wasn't that bad, so let's move on now woe. So anyway, he says, I'm creating a thread so you can all bookmarket and use it anytime says woke wasn't that big a deal, or it was just online Cooke's, or it was just about having empathy and being kind, and he mentioned you'll notice that not one of the examples in this thread are online kukes. Every single one is a major media company, and despite the catastrophic reputational loss in the last two decades, these companies are still very powerful and influential, and they still play a role in public opinion. So, without further ado, what is woken? We'll go through this fairly quickly. But woke was believing black people are so mentally weak in inferior. A common theme of this thread that activists pressured companies like Loreal to stop accurately describing their products for fear of what seeing the word white might do to their fragile intellects. Here's a headline from the Guardian Loreal to remove words like whitening from skin care products announcement. Announcement comes against backdrop of global anti racism protests.
Speaker 1: Oh that's hilarious. I don't know if i'd never heard better, forgotten it, but that is that is almost unbelievable. But I lived through it.
Speaker 3: Wolk was a survival guide, and he gives one example of the hundreds of university guides entitled Surviving Whiteness and white people Happen to be Colorado State University put that out. Wok was planning a genocide? When is it okay to kill whites? Ask a and M philosophy professor Tommy Curry, and Woke was explicitly using the word genocide in the genocide planning, just so everyone heard the message loud and clear. And the professor behind the white genocide tweet says he has university support. It was canceling mozart. White mozart is a singular symbol of the white patriarchy. Let's see what publication was that The Times I Think.
Speaker 1: Of London.
Speaker 3: Reason Woke was firing museum creator curators for working with white artists.
Speaker 1: Here's a headline from the time.
Speaker 3: Who was actually in Let's see September twenty twenty museum curator resigns after he is accused of racism for saying he would still collect art from white men, not exclusively at all.
Speaker 1: Gary Garrels of.
Speaker 3: The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art was fired after irate employees said his firing is non negotiable. You gotta fire him or we're all walking out, because he said, well, yeah, I will still collect some art from white men.
Speaker 1: I think I remember talking about that, but I've forgotten. That is so crazy.
Speaker 3: Woke was this headlined in the UK moment transgender singer strips naked live on Channel four and plays the keyboard with her penis.
Speaker 1: Phrase.
Speaker 3: It seems like the headline woke was the phrase her penis as well as platforming fetishistic men were clearly using the extreme permissiveness of the culture to force all of us to participate in their sex lives. Woke was CNN warning parents that Paw Patrol was fascist. The headline I remember this at the time, Why kids love fascist cartoons like Paw Patrol and Thomas the Tank Engine.
Speaker 1: Do you have a date on that one.
Speaker 3: Let's see December twenty two. That was actually twenty seventeen, so that was kind of early in the wok thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how much do you think? So the woke thing started pre pandemic? But how much did the pandemic and all the weirdness around that and people locked up in their homes and everything like that energize it all? I wonder because we were. It was a crazy time. Without Woke, it would have been one of the craziest times of my life.
Speaker 3: And it was a very online time too. Yeah, so yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Let me get to one more, just because I want to make sure we squeeze this in. Because this is something I despised at the time. I ranted about at the time. I've despised it ever since. I despise it now I will despise it for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: The ap.
Speaker 3: AP style is now to capitalize black word black in a racial, ethnic, or cultural sense, conveying an essential and shared sense of history, identity in community among people identified as black, including those in the African diaspora and within Africa. AP style will continue to lowercase the term white in racial, ethnic, and cultural senses. This decision follows the Black move We consulted with a wide group of people internally and externally and decided this. As the writer puts it, Woke was insisting on capitalizing black when referring to black people because they have a shared sense of history, identity in community. White will remain uncapitalized because white people, being the soulless, rootless disgusting gouls that.
Speaker 1: They are do not get capitalized.
Speaker 3: Wolk was accusing fast food companies of killing black people because well salt uh high blood pressure.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Woke was telling a little three year old boy that he wasn't a boy, he was actually a girl trapped in a boy's body, and the cure for such a condition was blocking his puberty and perhaps castrating him from NPR at age three, transitioning from jack to Jackie. Wolk was making an entire reality show and around another little boy he was told he was a girl when he was sixteen. His castration surgery provided content for the show. Wolke was blaming white people for killing minorities because they have to breathe headline from the Guardian minorities in the US breathe and more air pollution caused by white people.
Speaker 1: This goes on for some time. That's the classic meteor wipes out earth.
Speaker 3: Uh Black eminies hardest hit, hardest hip.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got my real turning point, I think in my mind. But first we want to tell you about all the good stuff you should do for your dog with rough greens because you probably take vitamins and watch what you eat and make sure you eat healthy? Are you making sure your dog eats healthy? How about their dog food? Not a lot of nutrients in it? Possibly, but there is if you sprinkle Rough Greens on top.
Speaker 3: Of their Yeah, the rough Greens fills the gap of nutrition and probiotics and all sorts of good stuff that the dog food leaves. It's America's number one dog supplement. Here's the best part. You don't change the thing about what you're already feeding them. You just sprinkle it on top.
Speaker 1: Yep live probiotics, digestive enzymes, o mega oils, over twenty vitamins and minerals, all natural made in the USA, and you sprinkle it on top of your current dog's food. And why wouldn't you try it? Because it's free. All you pay is the shipping for the Jumpstart trial bag. That's go to you. Go to Roughgreens dot com and use the coat armstrong. Are you f f gres dot com?
Speaker 3: Thousands of dogs are moving better, feeling better, and living longer thanks to Roughgreens. Your dog could be next. That's ruff greens dot com. Use the code armstrong and check out Roughgreens dot com code armstrong Roughgreens. It doesn't replace your dog food. It makes it better. So one more thing, really really quickly, and they go into this Tremaine Carroll, violent California male prisoner decided he's a girl, and one is court battle was placed in women's prison where he promptly raped two female cellmates of his.
Speaker 1: And then Woke was also in the press coverage.
Speaker 3: Using a pleasant looking, middle aged black lady probably picture in the story in the press because they knew using this rapist man's actual picture would cause less sympathy, so in mainstream media they just use the trial cartoon of this lady instead of the picture of this rapist man. And then finally the final insult, when he was brought to trial for the rapes, it was Woke that demanded the rape victims refer to the rapist as her and she in court.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you'd have to shoot me to get me to do that. Yep. More on this one of the big turning points in my mind. I'll try to look up the exact date of when it happened, and any of your thoughts on the text line four one five KFTC. You know what woke means. It means you're a loser, Okay, we're discussing the whole quoke. One was crazyd it AOC trying to, you know, put an end to that whole controversy of things. We said, none of us believe that anymore or whatever. She was specifically referring to defund the police. And what a numb nuts notion that was for anybody who said it. But loving I had forgotten this one. We talked about it a lot the time, because I've had in my mind for a long time. When The New York Times announced that intent doesn't matter, I consider that one of the big moments in the apocalypse. I mean, because that's crazy if I say something and then you misinterpreted or whatever happens and you get upset, and I said, no, no, no, no, I meant doesn't matter what I meant. Intent doesn't matter. They actually stated that explicitly, and the story that made that come about was their their science reporter Donald McNeil Jr. Who got fired by The Times over this years earlier, on a student trip because he's a professor on a student trip to Peru, had used the N word when discussing language in various countries and racial slurs and how they're used he used it in the context of, for instance, the N word, and said it became a word that in the United States blocksh blah blah blah blah. Years later, when the apocalypse is going on, some students came forward and said he said the N word once and everybody went nuts, and he said, no, no, no, I was just discussing it. I'm not in favor of it. I was discussing it. We were having a conversation about racial slurs. And that's when The New York Times made the after one hundred and fifty staffers signed a protest letter at the New York Times. The New York Times said, we do not tolerate racist language, regardless of intent. It doesn't matter what your intent was at all. It's how well I'll read their quote. It's irrelevant. What matters is how an act makes the victims feel. That's from the New York freaking Times. So Brett Stevens at the time the Conservative using my finger quotes columnists for the New York Times wrote a piece on how crazy that was. That intent is everything, and basically the stuff that we've said for years that you're going pre enlightenment if you start talking about intent doesn't matter. I mean, you're into crazy. Brother. He wrote a piece about that New York Times. The New York Times would not publish it. One of their own columnists, they would not publish it. The New York Posts did publish it. I remember we read from it. The guy wasn't actually fired, but he was forced to resign. He had no choice. Arm unfreaking believable that adults, intelligent in theory, adults could come to that conclusion.
Speaker 3: That is the full flower, though, of the Marxist technique that you call somebody racist, you take away their power, You take over their power. And if they say, whoa, I'm not racist, and I can prove it, here's precisely what I meant. Well, that's too many smart people can do that. So you tell them, and you tell the world. It doesn't matter what he says. The word came out of his mouth, therefore he's guilty. Therefore we take his power, we take his job, etc.
Speaker 1: The New York freaking Times.
Speaker 3: I know, intent doesn't matter. What if the person I don't know is paranoid, is pretending to be offended so they can get me fined, or to take my job or my power or whatever.
Speaker 1: Does that matter? No, no, no, no no no. Intent doesn't matter. You're guilty. It's how you are accused. You are guilty, So you wouldn't even have to say that. You might just say the N word like I just did, using the letter. If they feel bad, then that's enough. They went so crazy.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty so on the.
Speaker 1: Example we just gave from the Wolf Pocalypse, and if you didn't hear it, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. But as a famous incident with The New York Times in which they stated that intent doesn't matter, which is nuts. Uh. I feel like I couldn't be pressured into that to go along with it. Nope. But am I lying to myself about that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Doctor Jordan Peterson, he regularly says, if you think you couldn't have become a Nazi or part of the cultural revolutionary, I suppose this You're you're lying to yourself. Look, I mean, just history is proven people are susceptible to these waves, and you need to you need to admit to yourself that that could happen to you and to be on guard for it. But I'm given the right circumstances, Yes, yeah, yeah, maybe on a different topic or something that I can't quite imagine because I can't picture myself falling for it. But you know, I haven't been surrounded by all of a sudden all my coworkers and friends are saying, no, black is white, What are you nuts? Black is white? And I'm gonna continue to stand there and say, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: I'll bet somewhere there's some genius who's put together a matrix or a rubric, or a paradigm or an algorithm to explain, you know, the various things that need to combine, a combination of just personality type. Because there's some people you can doop into anything. They're just they're sheep. They go along to get along. There are some people who aren't exactly, but they're young, they're much more impressionable.
Speaker 1: The woke thing.
Speaker 3: You know, we're both real individual lists and not joiners exactly.
Speaker 1: And it came.
Speaker 3: Along later in life. And so the idea that no, if you just out of the words, its intent doesn't matter. All of my life, experienced my philosophy, everything I've read, I mean, it just it hit a brick wall of no, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But you know, if you're young and impressionable and kind of a sheepy person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see going along with it, and myself is an angry young man, say my country has been defeated in war and our economy's crumbling and exciting new leaders say you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, you should be proud of it, and we're gonna get them, and here's who's to blame. It possible a person would fall for that, even a person like me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose so. I suppose so.
Speaker 3: I would hope whise in benevolent old graveyater did the fellas like myself, though, Mike grab me by the ear and say, dude, here's why that's wrong, which is what we're trying to do.
Speaker 1: There are different categories, and then we'll get back into the wolf quacobips and how it's not something you should just be able to laugh off the way a seeddy. Oh my god, it was crazy. People lost their jobs, people got killed. Oh it was crazy. You're young, you don't know anybody. You get swept up with the mania. All your friends are doing it. Okay, that's one thing, But the New York Times management originally stood by that science reporter. Then when the one hundred and fifty probably young staffers wrote that letter, then they changed their mind. That crowd is who I hate the most. That crowd that knew better. Whether you're the people at Nike at a certain level of management or whoever you are, the people that know better, but you're freaking cowards. I hate you so much. Young and impressionable people falling for getting swept up probably could happen to anybody different category than the cowards who knew better but went along with destroying people because it was convenient for him. I couldn't hate you more.
Speaker 3: Are profitable, Yeah, yeah, I can picture the thinking inside the walls of the corporate castle. Hey, the mob is howling this, Tell him we agree with him, Give him some money and pretend we agree with him for a while, and they'll go away and bother somebody else. I guess that's the thinking.
Speaker 1: You probably use the example of our friend Grant and Napier next week. Last week talking about no never got into it. He basketball announcer, lifetime basketball announcer for one of your NBA franchises. Hard job to get, very cool job, hy paying job, very good job. Lost it because he said all lives matter. During the whole George Floyd thing, he got baited into it. A player tweets at him, do you think black lives matter? He responds, I think all lives matter. Boom, you gotta get fired. And what was amazing to me? Getting back to the people, I really hate people that had known him for decades didn't stand up for him. Right, who didn't say no, I've known this guy for years. He's not a racist. And why is that racist? Anyway? His intent was, because I believe intent does matter. His intent was no nobody should be punished by the cops for blah blah blah. That was the intent, right anybody who went along with that out of cowardice, Oh, you are such a weak human being. I have contempt for you on a level that is, you can't have higher level of contemned love it.
Speaker 3: Agree completely. So a couple of things before we continue the list of what was woke?
Speaker 1: One and I think what means you know what?
Speaker 3: No, that's not actually helping that he has no idea what he's talking about, and I'm tired of him.
Speaker 1: Go away.
Speaker 3: So what I was explaining about, how if you can be found guilty by the mob. They take your your power, your position, whatever, and they sweep you aside, and everybody becomes more and more terrified of standing up to them.
Speaker 1: What Jack was saying, but a great illustration of it.
Speaker 3: There's an iron rand quote from Atlas Shrugged, where you know, the good guy is talking to one of the bad guys, and one of the bad guys doctor Ferriss says, do you really think we want those laws observed?
Speaker 1: We want them to be broken.
Speaker 3: You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against. We're after power, and we mean it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws, and goes on that we're not going to enforce them objectively or whatever, We're just gonna create a nation of lawbreakers and then cash in. Meaning if you I'm okay, there you are in a meeting, you have an opinion, perhaps it is contrary to that person. If that person can convince everybody in the room that you're a racist, in an awful person. You don't count anymore. You're like the Iron Ran novel. You're a criminal now, and criminals don't get to talk, so shut up.
Speaker 1: So they enacted a criminal code.
Speaker 3: We're all at Tuck, who was an accusation, because the accusation was always right. If you were offended or pretending to be offended, then you're right. That person's wrong. They're a criminal, and they will shut up. We will enforce that for you. That's exactly what was going on. Despised it at the time. Despise it. Now back to our list of what was woke one after a quick word from Simply Safe simply say celebrating their twentieth anniversary.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: How the companies come so far, And it's great to have our home protected while we're home and while we're not. Most traditional security systems don't do a thing while the trespasser is walking up your driveway, lurking in your yard, looking through your windows. They wait until the window was smashed and the damage is done. We all know seconds counting an emergency, and you can't just sit around waiting for or a siren to scare someone off.
Speaker 1: Simply Safe builds.
Speaker 3: A perimeter of defense around your property to stop the threat before it ever reaches your door or your window.
Speaker 1: Man, I sure liked being on vacation knowing I had a house sitter, but also had Simply Safe protecting my home and everything, and the cameras and the sensors and everything. That is Simply Safe. And you can order it online and it's so simple, and you can set it up yourself. It's so simple, and there's no contract or anything like that, because they think you're gonna like the product so much you'll stay with it like I have.
Speaker 3: You got smart AI powered outdoor cameras detecting the suspicious activity at the perimeter. They alert US based live agents to step in, and the agents assess the threat, intervening through the outdoor camera to scare off the trespassers called nine to one one dispatch whatever you need right now, you can get sixty percent off on your new Simply Safe system. It's simply Safe dot Com slash Armstrong celebrating that anniversary with sixty percent off. It's simply Safe dot Com slash Armstrong plus when you order right in our show name in the how did you hear but a survey to let them know we sent you. Don't forget there's no safe lights and please safe. So what was woke one that we're all supposed to laugh off? Well, we started the list earlier in the hour. I hope you were here if you didn't grab it by podcast Armstrong and getting on demand, Let's go on.
Speaker 1: Woke was telling.
Speaker 3: White people they're racist if they're attracted to black people. Is your sexual desire for black people racist? Three questions reveal the truth. You're also told that Woke was telling white people the racist if they're not attracted to black people. Conveniently, I could go into details, but who has the time. Wolk is telling black people they're dumb, and it would be unfair to hold them to the same academic standards as white people.
Speaker 1: Chicago Tribute is math racist?
Speaker 3: New course outlines prompt conversations about identity and race in Seattle classrooms.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The National Association Basketball Coaches called the SAT and Act long standing symbols of institutional racism. Oh and also black people are inferior musicians too. Headline from the New York Times to make orchestras more diverse, end blind auditions, because the audition process should take into account race, gender, and other factors.
Speaker 1: Of course, to make music that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Woke was racist dogs from psychology today? Can dogs be racist and racist to viruses? If coronavirus doesn't discriminate, how come black people are bearing the brunt blah blah blah from some publication racist women women have always been a part of white supremacy and especially racist tomboys. This is from what is this publication, lit hub the racist history of celebrating the American tomboy. Come to think of it. Just to save space, let's bulk all the things. List all the things that are racist. Jesus chess, golf tournaments, cow's milk, and they show examples Lord of the Rings, cereal boxes, soap talking while white reaction memes with black people in them, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, jogging, interior design, students who look.
Speaker 1: Away, surfing the Smurfs.
Speaker 3: All of these major stories and headlines in major publication publication also racist. Mary Poppins, classical music, earthquake signs, soap.
Speaker 1: So I know you're bothered by the implication that woke is over, because woke is still alive, but you gotta admit the peak of woke is over, don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the peak of that particular set of strategies.
Speaker 1: Because that was so insane there for what about two three years, it was just well the stuff you just listed, I mean that stuff is crazy. Yeah, yeah, Oh, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 3: I don't really take any satisfaction in it, because this is seriously an ideological war for Western civilization with the far leftists and the Islamists ganging up, and that particular set of strategies is gone. But it's like you're being in a war and you say, oh, thank god, that front of the battle has died down, and somebody will say they're over there. They're just over there now shooting at us. So yeah, that's the way I feel about it.
Speaker 1: I am a lot of those crazy things. I don't think you could get an article published today. But the you know, the fundamental the US is a bad country, don't offend Islam. All that sort of stuff still exists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially in education, from kindergarteners to fifth graders to college students. They're still being taught the completely now laughably woke stuff. To a large extent, some colleges have toned it down a little bit, partly because they know they're getting a lot of scrutiny. But yeah, it's still being taught with every bit of the energy and lust and hardcore ideology that it was four or.
Speaker 1: Five years ago.
Speaker 3: Woke one was crazy, Woke continues to be crazy and insidious and evil, and it's still fighting as hard as it can.
Speaker 1: Woke one was crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's just putting an ice pick in Trotzky's eye and adapting communism.
Speaker 1: And the fact that Jonathan Carl on ABC just kind of like moved on with the conversation as opposed to say what what was like? You just kind of YadA YadA, yachta woke, which was a really big thing. Can we get back to that?
Speaker 3: And you were the sexy little queen of it? How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Can we give go through some of the examples. In addition to defund the police?
Speaker 3: Wow, what will defund the police look like?
Speaker 1: It'll look like the suburbs? Oh lord, you don't get to just walk away from that and chuckle. Woke one was crazy. So I'm on the ZEP bound now the GOLP one. I want to talk to Katie's about her experience with her golp one. So I know what I got comming. Do I have explosive diary on the way or any minute now? Constipation or blinding headaches or both? Offul you know, yes, bothos. That's a trick among other things on the way stay here.
Speaker 3: McDonald's reportedly tracked customer loyalty that predicts how predicts how often.
Speaker 1: They'd return or what they'd order.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, waffle House is tracking customers in order to return their teeth.
Speaker 1: They get fits all the time. Oh wow, so we got this message on one of our many messaging sites. Earlier. Jack disappeared for a few minutes. I did. I was dropping my son off at the first day of school. Jack disappeared for a few minutes. Wonder if it's golp one diarrhea. It was not, But thanks, thanks for being concerned about me, I announced earlier in the show, and you'll have to go back and listen to it. I'm on the zip bound now for I started it yesterday. Total time between it pops into my head I should look into that, and then started like googling and injecting myself with the drug. I think was like seventeen hours or something. I mean, I had no idea it was that on a weekend. I wasn't even on weekdays. On a weekend, I was able to pull that off. So that's how easy it is to get on those drugs. And I don't really have any reason to be on it at all. And so you can get on it if you want. But Katie, you've been on which one for a while.
Speaker 4: I am on Manjuro monjuro, which is the same thing as that bound.
Speaker 1: Okay, how long you been on it?
Speaker 4: A month and a week?
Speaker 1: Do you notice a difference, like I'm I did. The research says that I should notice today not really thinking about food much and having to remind myself too weat Have you had that experience? Yes, I have had that experience.
Speaker 4: And also when I eat something, I'm eating a significant life amount of it. I'm not finishing my plate.
Speaker 1: So the like I'm eating pizza and I have two pieces and I'm full, I'm comfortably full, but I still want to eat more pizza. That goes away with this, Yeah with me, it has. Wow, I want to test that out. I might have to get my most delicious pizza tonight. And just because I'm interested, in the psychology and how it affects and everything.
Speaker 4: It makes you not feel good after a certain point. At least that's been my experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna ask.
Speaker 3: Are you nauseated or are you uninterested?
Speaker 1: It's two different things.
Speaker 4: It's a slight nausea. At least for me, it's like, oh my gosh, if I eat any more, I'm gonna get sick. Of course, Yeah, all side effects are always different for everybody. Yeah, and you're you just had a baby, so you got all kinds of things going on.
Speaker 3: Well, is that the side effect or is that the purpose? I'm not sure that's a side effect.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're supposed to feel nauseous to keep you from eating more, are you. That's not what I had heard. I thought you're desiged to eat more one away. I don't. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Maybe your fake rubber stamp doctor didn't mention it to you online.
Speaker 4: Also, I think your fake rubber stamp doctor had your dosage wrong as well, because you said you have to take yours once a month. I'm pretty sure it's once a week.
Speaker 1: If I said once a month, I misspoke. It's once a week. Yet, okay, yeah, every every Sunday, I'll take it. Yeah, uh yeah, I met once a week. No, the I thought the original idea was, and I guess i'll find out today it's a carrot rather than a stick. The carrot was kind of like, I just I just don't feel like eating more as opposed to the stick of I feel like I'm gonna throw up more.
Speaker 3: A clockwork orange technique ancient movie reference.
Speaker 1: Watch it. It's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And in reference to like sitting down for a meal, it definitely makes you want to eat less. But I will say, like the urge to snack is pretty much gone because I'm a big snack person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't wait to find out and starts working immediately, so I should know today. I must say, I'm quite a few hours into the day and I haven't thought about eating. But I don't usually anyway, so I'm not gonna tell you anything. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only thing I fear with all of those deals is the old weight set point thing where I'm gonna once again lose a bunch of weight and convince my brain even more that, oh my god, slow his metabolism down. We've got to save every single glory for the rest of his days on earth because he's starving, and make it even worse.
Speaker 1: If I'm ever off this stuff, how I'm going to stand on the rest of my life. That's my plan. M good plan. No, I have no idea. I'll have to ask my doctor, your fake online rubber stamp doctor. Yeah, using my finger ques doctor, next time I talk to my doctor. We have such a close relationship after our ninety second zoom call yesterday.
Speaker 3: And exactly, you'd be better off seeing doctor Jill my wrong doctor, right doctor.
Speaker 1: I never forget. It's it's funny. I thought that they would. I thought that they would work harder to make it seem like we were having a real doctor's appointment, and they were really concerned with anything other than making sure I own a credit card, which seemed to be the main concern. Yeah. Shocking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whether it's that or the boner pills or whatever, Yeah, that's pretty much the technique.
Speaker 1: But well, boner pills is a simple one. You know, I want a boner, Give me a boner. Here's your pills.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, hey, hey, hey, being aired Armstrong and Getty