Speaker 1: Now back to the best of Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll come in to your city. One of they I gets all saying you a comfort zone, will be desire.
Speaker 1: How a teal.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging again, you come along.
Speaker 3: And I taught a lot of undocumented students, and those students tended to be my most patriotic students.
Speaker 4: Businesses looking at Texas, they're not going there because they have a nicer governor, I know that for sure, but they're going there because of the tax rate.
Speaker 1: Jim Crown to point o, No, Jim Crown to point ome.
Speaker 5: All right, Afradom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're coming.
Speaker 2: To your centering the way I gets Thalas and saying you a conscious sultan.
Speaker 5: Sean Hennity Show, more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 7: All right, thanks Scott Channon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show this Friday, eight hundred and nine foot one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, So the Save Act is now well, they're trying to make its way through the Senate. John Thune had said that we don't have the votes to nuke the filibuster. As of today, the vote is remaining open, at least for now. I think the longer that public pressure stays in the forefront, I think the better off it's going to be. I think it's critical to have integrity in the election process. I think it's critical if you want confidence in election results. I think that there's no doubt that those people that don't want proof of citizenship and voter i D clearly have nefarious intentions and motives. I don't think that's even in dispute, you know. And it was pretty funny because Chucky Schumer Raphael Warnock of Georgia admit that illegal aliens participate in US elections despite opposing the Save Act.
Speaker 1: Okay, and now pay close attention to this.
Speaker 8: The core of the bill is handing the voter rolls over to DHS, putting them through an algorithm designed by Moje and Musk that knocks supposedly knocks out illegal immigrants from voting, but the evidence is almost no illegal immigrants vote.
Speaker 9: Eight point two million people retisented to vote in Georgia. The Republican Secretary of State found twenty instances of non citizens who were registered, and only nine had ever attempted to vote, and the majority did sold before twenty twelve. This is a solution in search of a problem that does not exist.
Speaker 7: Okay, so there it is. They're admitting it, they acknowledge it. But then why would they be against it unless they want illegals to vote. That's the only thing I can conclude. Why else here's Chucky Schumer, you know, mister Jim Crow two point zero. The singing the other day made me sick to my stomach. But it's an evil and racist act of course, desperation. It's an election year. Republicans are racist and sexist and misogynistic and homophobic and xenophobic and islamophobic, and they want dirty air water and to kill Grandma and grandpa. Anyway, we'll hear a lot of that as the year progresses, but this is just a sampling of a preview of coming attractions.
Speaker 8: We will not let this evil legislation pass.
Speaker 1: Line up him comes too.
Speaker 7: Quiet up all right, right, chanting and singing and carrying on like lunatics. And multiple reports by the way that are out that you know, Democrats get back power, and all they want is vengeance, and that's what they will do. They'll do nothing to advance America's interest because they'll be too caught up in revenge. Now, Congresswoman Annapolo Luna, who's going to join us in a minute, issue the ultimatum to John Thune at the Save Act, you know, will be included to FISA legislation if he doesn't get a debate and a vote on the Save Act. I think a vote is coming, it's just a matter of when. And I'm sure they're doing the math, and what I keep hearing, I'm getting mixed messages from different senators in terms of whether or not they have the votes or not.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So basically what can happen is we can bake it into something called rule and merge it on the House floor and then send it over to the Senate. Fizes one of these pieces of legislation that the Senate would literally walk over broken glass to pass. But the fact is, as Representative Gill has stated, none of their legislation will pass if they don't get this done. And so I think that we are well on the side of the American people. Remember this is bipartisan Democrats wanted as well and so we are going to ensure that this gets on the President's desk. But again, Kaylie, I just want to point out the Senate said that they didn't have time to debate this on the House floor, yet they literally had time for a dog parade, So there's no excuse for not embracing the standing filibusters. Leader Thun, I'm asking you directly to stand up for the American people, force your senators to do their job. But in the event, you will not have any legislation passed and we will attach it to Fizis. So those are your options.
Speaker 7: Joining us now is congress Woman Anna Paul Lina Luna is with us. She's from my free state of Florida, the thirteenth district. Also US Air Force vet here to discuss the disgraceful, disgusting, despicable manner in which Democrats and some rhinos have handled the Save Act.
Speaker 1: Congress Morman, how are you what what part of Florida are you in?
Speaker 6: I'm in Saint Petersburg, so I'm what I would say is the best part of Florida on the west coast. But I'm super happy to be on Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Well, I might take issue with that.
Speaker 7: Although I'm sure you've been the Chicken Salad Chick before because friends of mine are the owners of that franchise.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been there?
Speaker 8: I have.
Speaker 6: They have a couple of their restaurants in our district.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're great people. I don't know if that's the district. One of their stores actually out of bad fire, but they were able to rebuild Thanecott. All right, let's start with the say Act where we are. It's open now. But at the end of the day, you know, what this vote comes down to is that they want people not to have to prove citizenship proof or show voter ID, which is madness to me.
Speaker 6: Look, you're you're correct, Chuck Schumer. When I was starting to shut down, the government came out and did a press conference and said they want mass amnesty for the over twenty million illegal people. Here, Democrats, Republicans, and Independents, regardless of background, both black, white, Hispanic Asians, we all want voter ID. And so what they're doing is they're basically trying to shore up their congressional districts. There's also an issue with the census counting illegals, but we know that the Democrat Party is essentially on life support. And if this legislation passes that, I do believe even states like California would turn red because of the fact that we are securing elections, which is a fundamental backbone of this country and why we are in a republic. And so, just to kind of give you the inside baseball, Sean, the Senate from the get go had no intention, from what we are hearing and from what we are now seeing, of embracing the standing filibuster, even though great senators like Senator Mike Lee and Senator Rick Scott were putting the pressure to them. And so what they're doing now is they're actually getting ready to go on recess. And all of what you're seeing right now is political tap dancing, but it's a show vote. It's not actually going to work. And so what we have the ability to do, and as you heard in that clip, is to bake PISA, the Save America Act into FISA and force the Senate to pass it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Speaker Johnson knows that President Trump wants to get is done. And so the reason I'm telling you this, Shann is because I know you're very close with the President, and I will also be telling him this, But I hope that you reiterate this to him and that the House leadership, so Speaker Johnson and company could if they wanted to force a vote on sending us to conference, in which the Senate could try to strip this. But if the President tells Mike not to do that, he will not do it, and Save America Act, in my opinion, will pass, but they have to have it attached to by US.
Speaker 7: I like this strategy. I've been in touch with the Speaker. I think the Speaker is mostly on the same page. I mean, to be very fair. I mean, the House passed this bill three times, and if they have to take out of a fourth time, the Speaker has been clearly as willing to do that.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I think he will. But the problem is is that the Senate, our own people, are failing to embrace the standing filibuster which could get this done. And they don't want to remove the filibuster in general, because there's this aspect of those that believe that the institution needs to be protected. But just I believe it was yesterday John Thune said that if Senate Democrats take back you know, the Senate, that they'll likely remove the filibuster, and so the fact is that we have a lot of policies that President Trump had in place that he promised the American people we would deliver on, and our Senate is a problem. But remember this is an overwhelmingly popular issue. This is on the same page as you know, banning and cider trading, which I've also championed in the House. This is an eighty twenty issue, and if we pass this, we will keep the majority in the House and be able to continue to deliver on President Trump's promises to the American people.
Speaker 7: What is the latest, for example, in the state of Florida. My understanding is there's an opportunity to pick up as many as for maybe more congressional seats, and I understand the state legislatures moving forward with that.
Speaker 1: Do you have any involvement in that?
Speaker 6: No, no, we actually are specifically prohibited from even saying the word redistricting to members of the state legislature for legal purposes. But I am hearing that they are proceeding forward with that. But we don't know what the new congressional maps look like. But if fact does happen, it's likely that we could pick up some seats. But remember this all large depends on our ability to get the Senate to act, and so that's why you're seeing the blockade form in the House side of things, with people that are saying, we are no longer going to allow the Senate to dictate to the President or to the American people on what we can deliver on enough that we're playing hardball.
Speaker 7: Talk a little bit about your background and as a US Air Force veteran, and talk about I mean, the unbelievable display of US military intelligence along with Israel and military might in this conflict with Iran. And my understanding is the odds are very high that this will probably wind down in about three to four weeks. There's not many targets left. The only hope is the Ranian people rise up and take their country back and return, you know, the once great Persian culture to its former glory.
Speaker 1: And what are your thoughts.
Speaker 6: I think that you articulated that perfectly. What you're seeing right now is a massive I think this information campaign trying to paint what President truck did, as you know, asking a stand two point zero, which could be farther from the truth. First of all, the president has never asked, they're not in private or not publicly. He's never stated that he wants there to be American boots on the ground, So that's the first thing. But secondly, even if that were to be a vote, the votes would not be there within the Republican Conference to actually make that happen. So that is just completely deblanked on its face right there. But aside from that, what we are seeing and what we know for a fact is that Intel reported that there was imminent threat. And even if you want to account for the last forty seven years of Iran's aggression towards the United States, the fact is is that they did have enough material to make eleven nuclear weapons. That's something that the CIA director recently came out with, and that's something that the White House specifically has been reaffirming in no way, shape or form. Even if we did not want or even if we were playing devil's advocate and playing into, you know, the argument of well we shouldn't have intervened, do you really think that Iran would have never actually utilize those weapons? And so, as Tulci Gabbert had actually stated in her in her hearing the other day, she said that part of her job at Odie and I is to run analysis on potential outcomes. And when you're sitting in a room and you're looking at the potential that Iran, no matter what, will strike even if we're not involved, and that that will be a higher casualty rate for Americans. I agree with President Trump's assessment in the situation. But again, this is not Afghanistan two point zero. We are not going to be there for long. And what I will say is targeted military strikes. Getting rid of a regime that has murdered thousands of its own people, but more importantly, been responsible for the death of you know, thousands of Americans is something that the President acted rightfully upon his article two authorities.
Speaker 7: All right, quick break more with Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna on the other side than your calls coming up next half hour eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, our number those Friday as we continue.
Speaker 5: The sick of winning yet me either world leaders, union, businesses, social media, they all want to work with Trump.
Speaker 1: He said what he was going to do, and then he did it.
Speaker 5: A White House is open for business and America is bad bad enities on right now.
Speaker 7: Right at the final moments. Anna Polina Luna, Congresswoman thirteenth District in the Great State of Florida's with us. The President is not sharing, obviously his war plans with me. However, I can see two scenarios where there might be a necessity for some boots on the and I know that goes against the Trump doctrine and what he has done up to this point, with the exception of Maduro in Venezuela. And Number one, if there is a risk that the four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium, which can be turned into weapons grade ninety percent enrichment in just seven to ten days, if there is a chance that could fall into the wrong hands, I could see American involvement at a deeper level. Also the question of carg Island, which is the lifeblood of the entire Iranian economy, and the President saying very clearly that it might be in control of the US when all is said and done, you have a problem with either of those operations.
Speaker 6: Look, as I got elected to office, and as I promised my constituency, I can't vote for boots on the ground. But I want to be very clear Sean that I have not heard that from the President, And what I would say is that our strategic objective for the most part, have been completed. So there was the top three, which was destroying the Navy. That's all that accomplished, destroying.
Speaker 7: Their If I may on one point, though, and I appreciate everything you're saying, if there is a chance that they really do have four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium that can be weapons grade uranium in ten days, if there's more enrichment capability, So at that point, if there was a risk that the entire operation would be for nothing unless we guarantee that we get control of that, does that change.
Speaker 1: The equation for you?
Speaker 6: I would have to see a serious plan of that before that was carried out, and that's one of the things right now that that would I believe require a vote from Congress as a whole. And so I think right now what we are anticipated, and at least what I've communicated in what the White House has communicated with me, is that right now the objectives have been met, and President Trump has the anticipation of indexing shortly. What I will say, though, Sean, is that there are other countries, NATO countries specifically, and also Israel that are closer in proximity to that area. And I think the United States has done a lot of the heavy lifting in order to protect our own people. And so I think that these are all things. As you know, things change, and especially in this type of scenario. So I think we'll have to closely monitor, but I'd have to see a thoroughn extensive plan before I give you my blank up or down assessment.
Speaker 1: On that last question, what did you do in the air Force?
Speaker 6: I did airfield management. So my affse was one Charlie seven five to one. And I will say, if you have a young kid who's joining the military, it's the best decision that I ever made. I met my husband there actually fifteen years ago, and so we're a military couple that made it to Congress and worked out for us.
Speaker 7: That's awesome. Anyway, thanks for representing our great state of Florida. We appreciate you and thank you for being with us.
Speaker 3: The radio show, the mainstream media a love state.
Speaker 5: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: By twenty five now till the top of the hour, toll free. It'say one hundred and nine to FOURT one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, you know, it's been a while now since we lost Charlie Kirk. Charlie Kirk, the impact that he has had on so many people, young people in particular, is incalculable. Turning point USA continues. The mission Erica now has taken the reins and that mission continues. And it's just so sad tragic what happened that day. And what's even more sad is people attacking either the organization or Erica Kirk. And it's not something that I feel that anybody should be paying attention to myself, and therefore I ignore it. But I'm sure it's not fun for them to have to live through all of that. You know, people that have whatever agenda that they have. But there are a couple of people that shaped Charlie Kirk and his love of God, his faith, his belief system. Charlie had a quest for knowledge, at thirst that he had for knowledge, and especially when it comes to the spiritual issues in life. He had people like Pastor Rob McCoy, who married both Charlie and Erica. Also was very good friends with Frank Turk, and Frank Turk was basically teaches apologetics, which is the defense of Christianity using logic and scripture combined. And if you haven't read anything, David Limbaugh, my friend of many years, Russia's brother has written many books on it himself. Frank Turk has also I don't have enough faith to be an atheist, and anyway, was a mentor friend to Charlie Herky is about twenty five feet away from him when he was assassinated, and today he's going back to basically the scene of the crime. He's going back to Utah Valley University and addressing the kids out there. Give him a lot of credit for this. And Frank, it's great to have you back on the show. Thank you for being with us. How are you doing, how's Erica doing? How's the Turning Point Family doing?
Speaker 3: Shawan, thanks for having me on. Eric just spoke to her yesterday and she's plowing through. But as you just said, it's really unconscionable that people would be attacking a widow, and a widow who has two young children. She's innocent, Sean, and it pains me to even have to say that. It's obvious, but Sean. You know you always quote on your show, let not your heart be troubled. That's from John chapter fourteen.
Speaker 7: That now my heart's trouble when people are being mean. My heart's trust when people can't have empathy or sympathy for what other people go through. I can't stand when people try to build themselves up by knocking other people down.
Speaker 1: I don't like that either.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the interesting part, Sean. Both the Apostles and Jesus called Satan a murderer, liar, accuser, and slanderer who wants to destroy Sean, we had a murder six months ago. What have we had since then? We've had lies, accusations, slander to try and destroy an innocent widow and her organization that Charlie built. If you're calling yourself a friend of Charlie, how on earth are you attacking his widow and the organization that he built, A phenomenal organization. Some of the finest people I've ever met are at Turning Point, USA.
Speaker 1: Well, what does the Bible tell us?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 8: Lie?
Speaker 1: What does it lie, steal and destroy?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're a user and a slanderer.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: I want you to explain because one of my some of my more favorite moments on this radio show to do. And I don't do it probably often enough, but somebody will call in and they're an atheist, and I'll have a long discussion with them, and this is how I argue to them. And and yes, I'm a Christian. Yes I was raised Catholic, but I'm more non denominational at this point in my life. But I believe the Gospel. I believe in the Old Testament, I believe in the New Testament, and I believe that America was founded on Judeo Christian principles. Our founders and framers referenced it often, and some of the great philosophers back in the day. And when people call this program and I will ask them, you know, or they will say to me, al, They'll state to me that how can I believe in a God? And why does God allow bad things to happen to good people? And We've had many of these discussions over the years on the program, and this is my take on it, because to be an atheist, I argue, you have to believe that something came from nothing. And I'll at some point I'll get them to admit they believe that the Big Bang theory occurred. And then I'll say, okay, well where did all of those elements come from, that collided together, that somehow magically created universes within universes within universes within universes within universes. And then you get into the specific detail everything from an ant to a caterpillar to wildlife to humanity and so on and so forth, and the water and the seas and the sun and the stars and the sky, etc.
Speaker 1: And what we know?
Speaker 7: How did all of that just happen? And they never have a good answer for that. And this is the stuff that you and Charlie would talk about a lot, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, Sean, You're absolutely right. Here's what even atheists are admitting, Like for example, Stephen Hawking. He has since passed away, but he said, almost everyone now believes that the universe and time itself had a beginning at the Big Bang. That's what the evidence shows.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: He tried to come up with another explanation other than God shan But who else could it be if space time and matter had a beginning out of nothing? Whatever created space, time and matter has to be outside of space, time and matter In other words, the cause must be spaceless, timeless, immaterial, powerful to create the universe out of nothing, personal in order to choose to create, and also intelligent to have a mind to create. Now, whenever I asked atheist or even anybody, when you think about a spaceless, timeless, immaterial, powerful, personal, intelligent cause, who do you think of? Well, it's obviously a being like God. And when you look at the evidence that Jesus really did die and rise from the dead, then you can go back and say that the same being that walked out of the tomb one nine hundred and ninety three years ago next week, Sean, is the same being who created the universe out of nothing in his divine nature or by his divine nature. That's what Christians believe. And we believe that because there's evidence for this. There's evidence that God exists, and there's evidence that Jesus rose in the dead. And by the way, that's why I can go to Utah Valley University tonight, Sean and show people the evidence that Christianity is true and then give them hope that there's life beyond this grave by trusting in what Jesus did. Charlie did that. So Charlie right now is absent from the body, but present with the Lord. The rest of us are here to continue his mission, the mission Jesus gave us, and that is to make disciples of all nations.
Speaker 7: One Bible verse that gives me so much hope. But then there are many of them, and yeah, I do quote, let not your heart be troubled. I go and prepare a place for you, so that where I am, ye shall also be. And in my father's house a many mansions. And that's what He's preparing for all of us. I believe all of that. And then the Bible also says the eye hath not seen, nor hath the ear heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man, what God has in stored for those that love the truth. And that another point in the Bible. You know an almighty, all powerful, all living creator of the heavens and earth and everything in between, that the very hairs of our head are counted, and that God is very, very aware. I mean, it's We're not designed as human beings to comprehend God's majesty.
Speaker 3: Are we not? Completely? We can't sean, But if we want to know who God is, in a personal way, we look at Jesus. So we're going to go over there and it's at nine pm Eastern. We're going to live stream it on our YouTube channel to Cross Examined YouTube channel two words Cross Examines. So people who are not near orum Utah want to see this, they can and we're going to take a lot of questions.
Speaker 7: Sean, So what do we glean from the Bible in terms of you know, you talk about the life of Jesus, and Jesus gives us glimpses into what the future holds for us. That there is life beyond this body, where mind, body and spirit, and that our spirit will live on. And I think that gives a lot of people hope. It certainly gives me hope. I do believe with all my heart that people that are believers that they will be in.
Speaker 1: Paradise one day.
Speaker 7: I mean, Jesus on the cross turned to one of the people to asside and that person said, I deserve to be here.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 7: And he said, this day you will be with me in Paradise. That's how he describes heaven. That's pretty profound.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is, Sean. And right now, as we said, Charlie is absent from the body present with the Lord. But one day he's going to be resurrected, and the rest of us or in the Lord, are going to be resurrected, and we're going to be with Jesus and our loved ones forever. Those that have accepted what Christ is done and repent. But a lot of times I talk to atheists and I asked them this question, Sean, or even people who are not Christians. I ask them, if Christianity were true, would you become a Christian? And I've had many of them say no, Sean, because it's not a matter of the head. Quite often, it's often a matter of the heart. They don't want it to be true. They don't want there to be a God because they want to be God over their own lives. So they're not really on a truth venus quest. And so I always ask that question to see where they are they're really open to Christianity. If they are open, I'll give them some evidence. If they're not, I'll just pray ask them to reconsider. Why wouldn't you believe something that really was true?
Speaker 6: Christianity?
Speaker 3: Truth is evidence for it?
Speaker 1: Well, I think so too.
Speaker 7: I mean I actually in many cases have found that I feel sorry for people in the end because they just don't have the hope that we have. All right, quick break, We'll come right back. We'll continue Charlie Kirk's pastor going back to Utah Valley University. This is the first return since the assassination of Charlie to talk to students there. Anyway, we'll continue more with Frank Turk on the other side. Shawn is a number wall, so get your calls in as we continue across the program today.
Speaker 1: Straight ahead.
Speaker 5: Question, how many liberals does it take to make a common sense statement? If you're right, fake news not even possible. You're locked in on the Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: All right, we continue with pastor Frank Turk. Now he was one of Charlie Kirk's closest friends, mentor spiritual advisor. Teaches apologetics, which is Christian apologetics, which makes the case for God both logically and biblically. He is making a return tonight. He's going on Utah Valley University, the location where Charlie was assassinated. One of the things that stood out to me, and I want to get your take on this because you're the expert. I'm not, and I'm asking just more out of curiosity, how you interpret this. When Moses was on Mountain Sinai and he asked God, and who appeared to him before burning bush that didn't burn? Who should I say sent me? And he said, I am Now. I interpret that to mean that God always was, always will be forever and is always present. And that is something too that the human mind really can't fathom because we of a world that is that is measured by time, and that infers to me that God has timeless thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's outside of time. That's what I am means. He is the self existent, eternal one, the being that had no beginning, the being that will have no end, the being that just be sean it just this being gives life to everything else that exists. So this being is this self existent eternal being. What Aristotle, who didn't know everything about God but knew enough to say, there has to be an unmoved mover. There has to be a being who has always existed, who actually creates everything else that exists. And that's what we mean by God's nature. So yes, And when Jesus said to the crowd around him in John chapter eight, before Abraham was born.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 3: What he's essentially saying is I am Yahweh, I am God. And that's why they picked up stones to stone him. That's why he was killed, Sean, because he claimed to be God, and that was blasphemy to the Jews. So he was claiming to be the great. I am the self existing, eternal One.
Speaker 7: Well, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best of luck. Pastor Frank Turk, thank you for being with us. He's at Utah Valley University and you may want to check out his book. I don't have enough faith to be in the atheist. We appreciate your time and all you did for Charlie in the course of his life, and our prayers are with the organization, with Erica, with their children, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Please pass on our best wishers.
Speaker 3: God bless you. Sean. Thanks for being a beacon of light every night on Fox News and on the radio. I appreciate brother.
Speaker 7: I'm trying. I'm doing my best. I'm just a mere vessel here. I'm giving it my best shot. Frank Turk, thank you. Eight hundred ninety four one.
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 7: If you want to be a part of the program, I talk a lot about preparedness and protecting your family and being ready for anything that might come your way. Look, if something happens, communication is going to be the most important thing that you're gonna need. Most people don't realize that they have no way to reach their loved ones until it's it's too late. Well, that's where rapid radios comes in. You don't want to get stranded without the ability to communicate. Now, with rapid radios, you can talk instantly with family members across town whenever you need. Rapid Radios will give you instant push to tall communication, coast to coast. They're on a nationwide LTE network. You never pay a subscription fee, you never have a contract assigned, there's no monthly fee. You just basically turn it on and start talking. And rapid radios, you know, so popular, so powerful. It's industrial strength, nationwide, NASA uses it, Border control uses it, law enforcement uses it. The people that matter that need communication when times get tough, they have it. You need it right now. Rapid radios dot com. They'll give you over three hundred bucks in free gear with your order, including a tactical radio bag, a USB charger, and an emp Faraday bag. Plus, this order includes a thirty day money back guarantee. But you're gonna love this technology. Just go to rapid radios dot com use the promo code Radio. You'll get five percent off, you'll get free shipping. That's rapid Radios dot Com, Promo Code Radio and Rapid Radios is communication Redefined.
Speaker 1: If you are listening to the best of the Sean Hannity Show, don't forget.
Speaker 7: Catch the Sean Hannity Show weekdays right here on this station and stay tuned for more right after the latest news