Speaker 1: Judge, jury and executioner. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports books, and today we're here. I'm here, the Welsh is.
Speaker 2: Here and that we made it.
Speaker 1: We made it, we did it. We started from the bottom. Now we're here seven thousand subscribers. Woo to the YouTube channel Fantasy Pros MLB. Thank you everyone for supporting the show. Thank you for supporting Chris myself, Bogman, even Mike Maher and Ryan whenever his voice heals enough boil Boy. I don't know what's going on with Ryan, he's been sick for weeks. I hopefully he's coming back soon. But thank you for supporting all of us here on the channel being part of the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks Welsh. We started this channel last year, I want to say, in January, and we're already up to thousand subscribers. It feels pretty good, baby feels yeah.
Speaker 2: And and wasn't the number down a little bit at the start of this season as well. I feel like we've done some pretty good movements since uh yeah, we kicked up.
Speaker 1: We've we've added over two thousand since we started this. That's what I was.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to say that number, but I thought it was around five thousand, right around when we came on. But so everybody knows. We legit might not have been on today. I meant it.
Speaker 1: We were.
Speaker 2: We were grand standing. We were not coming on unless we got to seven k. But we did so good on everybody there.
Speaker 1: You go, good on the crew here, and we've got a lot of baseball to talk about, and let's just kick things off here. Let's start with Joey p getting two more home runs. Yes, that's the thing right there, Aaron Judge homering not once, but twice. So there you go. I am up to eight, I am getting.
Speaker 2: Clo're right behind me. You're right behind him. Nine, you're nodding them at nine. You're at eight and mayor you know, he hit scope, so he's probably at eleven or twelve.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that he hit scope. And I knew. I knew as soon as I saw those numbers he threw out yesterday about Scope. I knew he was gonna pick him.
Speaker 2: It was the most it was the most system play of all time. Good on him, literally, you go look at BVP batter versus pitcher and the number one player yesterday with Jonathan Scope, he had more homers, double the homers than any other person had. It was the most system play and it worked to a t. Good on Mayor Bot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good on Mayor Bot. And he's trolling me already. Eight home runs that's cute. Yeah, you got four more than me, and I had one in the entire month of April. So enough is enough with you. Also, yesterday, Goldschmidt, nobody's hotter than Paul Goldschmidt right now, walk off grand Slam of the tenth against the Blue Jays. Julio Rodriga is looking much better in the last few weeks. Stealing bases. He's all over the place.
Speaker 2: Still leads baseball bomb still I know baseball and stolen bases. It is May twenty fourth, and he is the leader in stolen bases, which I would have never guessed in my entire life. Crazy.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked me who do you have the most faith in stealing bases right now major League Baseball? And I said Julio because he's been so aggressive. He's been caught a few times, but he's had more attempts than anybody else. So this dude is out there like saying I'm a thirty thirty kind of talent. And if you've got this guy in the Dynasty League, you've got to just be loving life. And it's so funny to me because you see the talent and two years ago there's a big conversation you were either a Kelnic guy or Julio or and Rigez guy. The Welsh was clearly on the Julio side. I was definitively on the Julio side also, But it's so funny to me that two years ago that was a legitimate conversation because right now, I don't I feelk those guys could be further apart from each other.
Speaker 2: It looks so silly. Yeah, that's one of those things, you know, when you deal with prospects like I do, where sometimes you just got to like put your foot down on something and maybe the other side tells you the story, but you go with you know where you've been the whole time. You go with your gut, or you go with you know, maybe just the talent over the stats. And that was one of those situations because there was Kelnick versus Franco. There's Kelnick versus Julio, and the wide majority was kel Nick over both of those guys. And I was both of those guys over, specifically Julio pretty much since the beginning, because that guy is a special, special talent. He's going to be one of the faces of baseball. You know, we got Tatis, we got Acunia, we got soda. Julio is going to be in that He's going to be in that marker within probably the next year, year and a half. He will be one of those faces for sure.
Speaker 1: Pete Alonso homer again yesterday he drives in three runs? Is that Mets just pounded Alex Cobb? Boy, am I glad I traded Cobb in the first week of the season. That well, No, I felt real good.
Speaker 2: I know something fun. We were actually just I finally did. I'd been talking about this a little bit. I was doing. I'd mentioned on here Brandon Woodruff some split work of first through the third inning and then fourth through sixth inning. I remember on the last on the last il we just dropped. I did kind of an extended look at a bunch of different pitchers that were really, really interesting, and Alex Cobb was one of those guys where I believe I'm not fully remembering it, but I remember one thing he was in, like the top thirty I want to say, in first inning era or first through third inning era he had. This is before yesterday, the league worst era over eleven innings four through six. The guy cannot get through. There's a luck factor that's going into it, but it's also second time through the order. He's getting demolished. Worst era in qualified of course of pitchers in baseball innings four through six, And it showed up it would just happened. We talked about it, and it showed right back up that dude just keeps getting beat up.
Speaker 1: Question, Pete Alonzo keeps beating up opposing pitchers with de Gram out, with sures are out. Is there a narrative that you can potentially build, especially in the big market, for Pete Alonso over this next few months here to be an MVP candidate realistically, because I know he's in that wagering space as an MVP in the National League. But if you're thinking about it, if he does have the best season of his career and the Mets don't get those pictures back and they maintain this torrid pace that they're on. Is there a key Alonzo MVP R narrative that we should be paying attention to right now, or at least monitoring.
Speaker 2: I think monitoring is probably the good word. Soto is playing pretty under himself. Harper is you know the injury stuff that's kind of looming.
Speaker 1: He that's fifteen games under five hundred.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that. But if I don't know, if you're going through the big names, if you're going through the big names, also.
Speaker 1: Machado, Yeah, Harper is still in the universe. In that sphere, he's in the universe. Who else? And then outside of that, I mean, it's the three Dodger guys all kind of cannibalize each other. I feel like a Lonzo kind of stands alone on the Mets, just like Machado right now is standing alone. But he's not going to stand alone forever when that these comes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I kind of think, to be honest with you, I'm kind of a fade Machado going down the road here as far as MVP goes, So I would be looking a little bit for they're down. It'd be interesting to look at the odds right now. Alonzo is an interesting one to your point, Like I said this, what I said is just the other day, I think that team needs to make a trade for a starting pitcher and their offense has been pretty relatively horrid outside of Alonzo. That if they were to not make a trade and Alonso were to be a big piece over these next two months to hold them through, then the pitchers come back, and if he puts up numbers that are in line with whatever out there in l MVP's out there, yeah, you'd have to consider it. You totally have to consider it. I just don't know if he would get that fanfare as a first, first basement under.
Speaker 1: Huge media market, they're going to build a huge narrative. There's a lot of writers who vote in the New York area, and no matter who they acquire, the narrative will be this guy held it down while everybody around him got hurt. All the big time pitchers got hurt, and he held down this one man off. Like I'm just saying, it's what's worth at least monitoring right now where he's at, and we'll talk.
Speaker 2: You have the odds, Do you have the odds?
Speaker 1: I'll check them on betting pros while I look at these because these are some fun right here, because we have the pas and Crackerjacks are sounding off, Walkee Penguin says, I remember when this is just a baby podcast and we were excited about a thousand. They grow up so fast, and now it's seven case subscribers here. And then immediately she trolled us after saying I didn't know Manny Machado stopped playing baseball, so yues, I guess that's her feelings about.
Speaker 2: I mean, Manny's the guy I think maybe I'm a little bit.
Speaker 1: Manny's also not very liked universally.
Speaker 2: He's not very like. There's also something like it might be a little fresh in my brain. I was doing a little live betting yesterday and I had one of those moments where I had two teams and like, I think I'm gonna live bet these and then I didn't, and they immediately crushed and I would have crushed. So then I jumped in on the padres last night and Manny Machado was up with bases loaded, just needed a little, you know, a little dink there to get the game in and just completely and you saw him get fooled like I saw him just kind of get worked around the plate, and I was like, oh yeah, I got reminded, like, Manny is still Manny, is still that old Manny that I know. He's just been getting like a really lot of contact. Right now. He's up there, He's totally up there. But I don't know. I think he's gonna come back down there. So what do we got here? Alto is eleven to thirteen hundred, depending on the book.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I throw ten bucks on that. I throw ten bucks on that, and just watch it over the next few weeks and see where it goes, because one or two things are gonna happen. If you throw it in a place like FanDuel where you can cash out of it and things go better, you might make a little bit of money even if you don't believe in it, and turn that ten into twenty just for.
Speaker 2: Fine know what you can do.
Speaker 1: But if it goes, it goes more quickly. It's gonna be the same thing as Harper, where it could explode at a certain point and end up becoming a three to one before you know it. So that's an interesting thing. All right, Let's move on to other stuff. Here because we got a lot to do today. Tristan Mackenzie somehow held the Astros to one run over seven and can win man. Your boy Ramirez from the Cleveland Guardians just tremendous season so far, drives in four more stole base hunter renfro By the way goes to the MRI machine for the hamstring injury. They're missing a damis, they're missing renfro I know Corden Burns on the mound tonight. I think there's a little bit more volatility in that start maybe as you're investing in it tonight, because there's so many injuries going on to that Milwaukee offense. So maybe just something to keep in mind. Also, not just the only guy. Freddy Peralta goes to the IL Officially, we all knew that was happening yesterday. He's going to miss quote significant amount of time with the right shoulder injury. They say he's gonna come back, say no surgery. So in your mind, what are you preparing for Freddy Pearl to return? Looks like what date, Welsh, what's you're over under date?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's late July, maybe August. When I hear that it could be worse. Yeah, I don't think this is not good. What's rough about it, too, is like what they've done with pitching. You know, Eric Lower's ascending, you know, into the rotation and being so good has given them, you know, just an arsenal of guys. But Woodrow's been a little bit wonky. Burns has had his little moments this year. They're not in a bad spot because, you know, take Praulta out, you bring Lauer up, you still got a great three man rotation that's going on. They've got some really good minor leaguers. Ethan Small probably someone they could bring up. It's not the worst thing in the world. Aaron Ashby probably takes that spot. So Aaron Ashby is a definite speculat to pick up right now. But I think this is gonna be significant to the point, wait for a little bit more information, but ten to twelve teams, if you're on an il crunch, this might be somebody that you can dump and redraft this year.
Speaker 1: That's tough. Also, watch the Cardinals closely because they've got some injuries. Also, they sent Dylan Carlson, Stephen Matt's, Alex Reyes all. You know, obviously Alex Ray is gonna have the Tommy John so he's done, and then you have Matt's and Carlson who will go to the AyL. So if I'm the Cardinals right now, you know you brought up Gorman, Libertore is gonna come back up. We'll see how his cholesterol sticks, how that test result is. But but more to the point, if I'm Saint Louis, I'm seeing the Brewers lose Peralta. I'm seeing the Brewers lose a couple of the bats to the I think this is an opportunit here for the Cardinals to be aggressive and adds more pieces, So just watch carefully if they do and make a move. Chris Bryant's gonna be reevalued with the back issue. Some good injury news though, to tease Fernando that is had some imaging done on his fracture left wrist on Monday. Those images came back clean, so he could begin swinging immediately and allow the padres to set a timetable for his return, So keep a close eye on that as well. Also bad news for the Padreso Clevenger back to the IL on Sunday with right TRICEP strain he made just three starts after coming back from Tommy John. What do you make of this? They just rush him back or or you know, the Clevenger situations maybe physically falling apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a perpetual injury thing that's going on.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The positive about it is it puts Mackenzie Gore back in the rotation. What that had done was kind of push Gore to you know, like I think he flipped with the Clevenger, like he followed up Clevenger in the start. It just kind of re establishes who's he's been amazing. He's been amazing this year, but Levee also wasn't fantastic when he returned, Like it didn't look like a dominant picture. He just looked like a picture. Returning guys coming back from pretty major injuries are usually a better bet the following season. So you know that's kind of associated with Tommy John. But next year would be the play.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break in the action here to tell you about another sponsor today show, and that is Omaha Steaks, one of my favorite sponsors. I just got the big box of meat delivered to the house last week. I cleared out all the freezer space. I was waiting for it, and they sent the giant box with the dry eyes.
Speaker 2: Huge box.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's huge. It's an enormous box.
Speaker 2: It's like going to the beach type of cooler that you can get, except you're gonna get all of the food. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's it's all the food. You got the bacon wrap fillets, you got the chickens in there, the burgers, the hot dogs are in there, the pork chops. This year, I got the pork chops. And this was all just for ninety nine bucks. In there the special run that they have right now at Omaha Steaks, which is the Dad Wants Steaks package, which I mean, look Father's days around the you low for something to buy for Dad. You got Memorial Day weekend. You want to buy it for yourself. I don't care. I'm telling you right now, this is what you want. Sixteen entrees come in the ninety nine dollars box, and of course you get the dessert. My favorite thing is the caramel apple pie tartlets. You get. You put those bad boys in the oven, you take them out. You get a scoop of vannell ice cream. It is delicious. And if you go to Omaha Steaks right now and use the promo code leading off, you can order this package. And here's the thing, like, if you're traveling for work, if you're doing all these busy things, and you know, you got kids, got their soccer games there, they're flag football games, whatever they got going on right now, and you don't have time to go to the store. You order this, it comes there. You have your barbecue, you know, you just all you gotta do is thought the night before. It's fantastic. I'm telling you right now, this is what I'm doing Memorial Day. I'm going to be grilling all of this meat and I'm so excited to do it, and you should be doing it as well. Again, the promo code is leading off. Go to Omaha Steaks dot com look for the Dad Wants Steaks package and you'll also get eight free Omaha Steak burgers on top of that one. Use the promo code leading off. So again, everything there is delicious. It comes right to your house. And the best part is afterwards you get that dry ic thing that all the kids like to watch. All the smoke come up. My kid's favorite part whenever the Omaha Stakes come. When I was in the dry ice in the sink, and of course you run it like.
Speaker 2: Look at all this food, and they're like, I don't care about the food, give me the dry eyes. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: So it's a toyl go to almastaks dot com right now, promo code leading off and go check them out and tell you they're doing. All right, let's go to more delicious baseball news. Shall we can we talk about this? Our boy Ario Cone tweeted this and of course Ariel loser Met fan like myself. Today is May twenty third, and the Mets have the largest Division lead in baseball at eight games. According to Fangrafts, they have an eighty nine percent chance of making the playoffs in twenty twenty two. Welsh, How upset am I going to be when they missed the playoffs? I mean same, It's like, why do you tweet these things? Ay?
Speaker 2: Why to tweet these It's that is one of those things. I am so anti. There's so many people out there that are like, you know, it's on a gambling thing. Oh this is a lock now, this is that in fantasy I got this league championship. I am so I'm maybe I'm I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious, and that type of stuff is a huge no go for me because that is the death call to success and they are gonna be eight games out of the playoff run and out of that division in like a month and a half. Why would he do that?
Speaker 1: Why that's a good rapper name. By the way, little stitious little I'm pretty sure that was yeah. Uh and yesterday, you know we did that whole Every day in baseball is something you've never seen before? Right with that Machado stat, Well, I got two of them today, Garrett Cole. Last night was the first time in baseball history anybody had this exact line. Eight innings pitched, five earned runs, no walks, eleven k's and seven hits. Only baseball.
Speaker 2: It's the most ridiculous line of who's the person that's doing this? Who is this guy that's like, hey, this is never how by the way, I don't know, how is that never happened before?
Speaker 1: How was that? I don't know? Because I think eleven strikeouts, no walks usually doesn't yield five earned runs. And if you have five earned runs usually don't get to the eighth inning nowadays, so it's it's bizarre. Also, Paul Goschmidt during his fifteen game hitting streak twenty eight doubles, twelve I'm sorry, twenty it hits twelve doubles, five home runs, twenty two rbi. Since runs better than became an official stat in nineteen twenty, no other Major League Baseball player has reached all of those numbers over a fifteen game span, so that is also stunning. You know what I want? Love it? Every day? Something new?
Speaker 2: This is what I want? You want? I want a list. I want some tartlets right now. Actually, to be honest, right right now, dad wand tartletch. What I want is a sheet of the stats that have not hit. I don't want them to throw at me like, oh, this has never happened, Look at this one. I want to know now what has never happened so I can follow them so they're more important. I want someone to do that work. Give me the things that have not happened in baseball so we can try. That would be fun. Can somebody do that?
Speaker 1: Let's get let's make Mike Mayer do something useful. Maybe he could do it, all right, The mayor boy a question. This is from Ross zero five twenty seven. Did I mess up by trading Verlander for George Springer? Short answer yes, long answer yes. I don't understand why people ask us after the trades happened. Typically, we can't help you after the trade. You see if you make the trade.
Speaker 2: Or they don't want help. They just don't want validation.
Speaker 1: They just want approval.
Speaker 2: Yeah, validator.
Speaker 1: Validation is not blindly give people approval. That's not my place here.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, did you just join fantasy sports? That half of everything that I see in this world? If fantasy is validation in what whether it's can I do this? Should I have done this? Did I win? Will I win? It's validation and a lot is after the fact, and I don't think it's helped people.
Speaker 1: This is what discord is. For sure. People come in there my ama all day. People ask me questions before the and I always say this. Sometimes they asked me after. I'm like, what good am I now? Because if I say I'm all you gonna do is gonna be more miserable about all this.
Speaker 2: Ross just made it worse though he said it's also a points league, so I was actually about to defend. I was just about to defend. I know, I was about to defend and be like, hey, listen, it's not a great it's kind of a loss, but it's not as bad. But then when he said it's a points league, that's.
Speaker 1: What are we doing here? Ross? I love you.
Speaker 2: Come on, you need an outfield trade, Joe, you needed an outfielder.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Well, good, you'll have to have George Springer for fifteen games at some point before he gets hurt of it.
Speaker 2: You can't anytime. It's a pit like even if it's an even trader a little bit sighted. It is so dramatically to the picture in points it's not even funny. And unfortunately, Berlanders like one of the best in baseball right now and healthy.
Speaker 1: I'm getting trolled here again. Here's a stat. Joey P's never won the leading off home run contest. Ha, yeah, great, all right, let's move on here this day in baseball trivia, who holds the Mariners record for most home runs by a rookie? Uh? For the Seattle Mariners. We talked about how good your boy's been. Julia Rodriguez. If anybody knows this name from I'll give you a hint. It's from the eighties. From the eighties. I actually this is would have been if you told me from the eighties. I think I would have gotten this. I know because I'm a little way Yeah, I mean that of useless information. Have we not found this out about me when it comes to trivia A specially stupid baseball things. This is and Ross, Ross, you're making up worse, he says, I'm stacked and starting pitching burns to gram and soroca. We're getting I see one picture there.
Speaker 2: We're getting cotrolled. Now, Joe, this is a this is a troll job. This is a job like I also just traded. I traded for sure, I got a Yeah. Now this is a troll job.
Speaker 1: Come on stop it, Ross, All right, let's go to the stat heroes from the night and if you got the answer to the trivia question, just pop it in there again. Who's the all time UH rookie single season record for Mariner's home runs. It'll surprise you. That's the fun part. That was not a rod. It's not Griffy, it's not those guys, so, which is why it's fun. And everybody would just go to that. All right, here we go stat Heroes of the night last night Tyler Anderson, Boy, was he good? And I was a little worried about him because he was working the forearm, and you know, oh, here we go, he's gonna throw eight innings and we're never gonna see him again. Here we go. But eight k's over eight squirrels innings. He was brilliant. Five hits over there. He would have had the Quek game shout out. But nobody goes nine. McKenzie were talking about being great. Houser was terrific. One earned over six. Zach Wheeler, you were worried, not so much. Ten k's to earn six and two thirds, boy l boy. Zach Wheeler has gotten back on track. And remember we said yesterday I have a lineup with Cobb, have a lineup with Peterson. Well, the Cob lineup destroyed you. But the Peterson lineup was good. Six innings, six strikeouts, and the Mets are going to continue to need guys like that to make contributions. Aaron Judge two home runs yesterday, Welsh's favorite guy the world, aristatas A kino at two home runs, Ian Hap hit a home run, Alonso went home run not special JD. Davis was four for five. He had a special night, but he's still not special. Jeff McNeil continues to be a big contributor across the board. A home run is stolen base two for four, Max Kepler, Peven Smith went and Maryfield all went yard. Also, in fact, three of the first four guys last night for the Kansas City Royals all went yard.
Speaker 2: So that was a That was Bobby Wit and Bobby Wood. I think his his fifth home run of the season. You know, Julio has this. Julio definitely has a like walking away with the Rookie of the Year odds kind of right now. But Bobby Wood's coming. That Ale race is insane. Last time I looked, it was Jeremy Paanea at one, at like two fifty, Julio at three, and then it was Joe Ryan around six hundred, and Bobby Witt I think was five. I want to say that was like the top four or something like that. It's an incredible race right now, honestly.
Speaker 1: And I'm invested in Wit and Julio and after a dismal dismbel April, I have not touched it. I could have cashed out of it. I could have said, now, let's never go no, no, you have to be disciplined with Rookie of the Year. You have to wait, you have to be patient, trying to see where I got. I got Bobby Wit at two and a half, which I should probably double down on now. Uh, And I got Julio at five and a half. So that's the one. Well, look even I think either fifteen bucks on it, so I'm gonna win a hundred on that. So yeah, that's called a good investment. If that, I guess maybe now is the time to start doubling down on some of these as well. Maybe you make a good point there. All right, let's move on to the zeros. The zero, Zach Grank seven earned runs. I'm not sure if Zach Greenki is still pitching in the major leagues, like he's out there every fifth day, but it's it's weird. It's becoming like Jamie moyer ish but with like less success. Tucker Davidson five earned in two and two thirds. Marco Gonzalez gave a five earned. He was terrible. Cobb was a nightmare. Nick Senzel remember when he was supposed to be good? Oh for five three? K is Ryan Mountcastle favorite Guy Oh for four to three k's Dylan Moore, Oh for four three, k's over five club Here we go ready, Ronald Acunya, Bobashet, Nick Casios, Robbie Grossman, Taskar Dandez Sheldon Noisy and Colton long All oh for five and no change at the top. Here to the home runs well. But like I said, uh, if you look at the board, I King of the North still at the top with sixteen, still doing pretty well. Mike Mayor is getting very close. Mike Mayor is actually tied for twelve. But as you see on our YouTube channel, we won't let him on the graphic, which I think is.
Speaker 2: So close, like it is bad, Like he is right there and he's about to get on. We have to we got to do something, Joe. We got to get bigger on.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm doing my part. I got too last time nine I was. Let's get to the betting world. Thanks to bet MGM the King of sportsbook special offer for new users. Use that promo code leading off bet ten dollars to win two hundred on any game ten bucks. When you two hundred, all you got to do is wager on a game. It doesn't matter if you win or lose. Sign up today, download the bet MGM app or go to bet mgm dot com. Use the promo code leading off one word leading off do it today?
Speaker 2: Turned into Jerry Seinfeld by the way, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, it's one day. That's all I gotta do. It's not so hard. All you gotta do is make one wager. Everybody likes it.
Speaker 2: You go to Betty Bros.
Speaker 3: You get the bet sheet all over the place. What's the problem, where's my puffy shirt?
Speaker 1: All right? It was it you who hate Seinfelder Bond.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't hate Seinfeld, maybe blasphemous. I never watched it. I never found it funny, So yeah, that was me.
Speaker 1: Get out, all right. Remember yesterday when we couldn't find any picture prosperly light? Not today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I want to point out though, yesterday though, the one I did, the one I picked out Miles Mchal Oh yeah you did. Didn't look that great. He got it in like the third inning. He hit the five K marker. So just pointing that one out for everybody.
Speaker 1: George Kirby four and a half on bed MGM is the strikeout prop. Fantasy pros has him at nine against Oakland. So just throwing that out there. Nine two and a half they have at nine is the projection right now. I mean they've been a huge Well, look that that Oapen lineup is spotty to say.
Speaker 2: At least Kirby's a little spotty out right now, though, I'm gonna tell you, I actually you got a couple.
Speaker 1: Four and a half seems reasonable though, Like I think you could hit four and a half at plus one twelve it could.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just be open and say I don't like these Kirby ones, but I like the Actually the other one next one is contrary to the strikeout one. I actually kind of like that one.
Speaker 1: Well, the next one we have too is Shane McClanahan, which the number on bet MGM is seven and a half. Well, they earned run prop for Kirby is two and a half. So if you want to go over under on that, you got the plus one fifteen the juice there. But Shane McClanahan seven and a half now, he's been fantastic. Fantasy pros actually has him projected lower. He is facing Miami tonight. I would go over the seven he's been that dominant is at plus one fourteen, but the under is where we're pushing you. What are your thoughts? This one was divisive for me.
Speaker 2: No, I completely agree with you. Actually, I told myself because there's a couple of things that I do is, at least I'm finding is you attack the braves, you attack the Diamondbacks, and you take Shane McClanahan k props. That's what you do. But I walked into the this morning, actually it was late last night, going I want seven and if I can get seven and a half, I'll take it. DraftKings was at eight and a half already they're pushing eight and a half on plus money, which I don't like. This is one, especially with this Marlins team, I think I would go with the over. I don't know how confident I feel, because I think there's some other good ones on the board, but the big monster K guys they're working and McClanahan is kind of like no other So I'm not like definitive over. But I like the over better like the under, So to me, that says I probably just avoid this one.
Speaker 1: You get plus money for Aaron Joe, which total bases one and a half at plus one oh four. Also plus one a ten over a Mike Trout at one and a half as well against Texas and Dane Dunning. So Judge and Trout both at plus money on the one and a half, I'm taking that. I'm sorry, what else you have your eye on, because I know I love talking about to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I've really put my focus into K props. If I were to go into hitting, I kind of like to parlay and maybe go with single ones. Total base is the other play that I'm going to do. I just don't do it that often. I love the Judge and Trout one. They may not always work, but those are one Just take them, especially Judge at this point like more often than not. You bet you know ten, you're probably gonna have a sixty to seventy percent return ratio with Judge and how he is. The two K props that I'm kind of focused on right now. One is attacking the braves and it's Kyle Gibson. Kyle Gibson, He's been a little bit wonky on overall strikeouts on the year, but he hit this marker, doubled it in his last start, and it's at four and a half minus one thirty four on FanDuel against one of the umber one strikeout teams in baseball. The Braves just give those strikeouts up. I love that one and I'm betting it. And I also kind of like the Corbyn Burns one six and a half minus one thirty six on FanDuel as well. That's just another one when you're you know, you're looking at some of these guys that continuously get those big K props. I mean, obviously McClanahan is the better pitcher, and I was tempted on a few other spots, but San Diego has been kind of a strikeout haven as well, so they didn't look as clean as they could have last night when I watched them. So Burns and Kyle Gibson are my two faves for today.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to Jonathan Alvin Davis there it is Alvin Davis is the correct answer. Great mustache back in the day for the Seattle Mariners where they used to have the the Trident on the on the m. I love the Trident logo.
Speaker 2: It's so good, Trient so good.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would want to as a good trident. I have white went over here in my office.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I would say if I know if there's a person has a weapon their owns try it, it would one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Do you there are swords downstairs in a garage?
Speaker 2: How many swords do you? Okay, hold on? Hold on, hold on, Donna DNS or done, sir dohn sry if I set let's put this on betting pros. I set the over under a four and a half on swords, you guys can bet. I think the over is actually plus one oh five, and I think the under is minus one twenty. Those are the odds that people get to bed on the sword.
Speaker 1: Or reveal the answer later in the week. Alvin Davis twenty seven home runs in nineteen eighty four. By the way, and here's another one too. JP agrees with you about the Seinfeld thing, which obviously you're both wrong. But do you like Curb your Enthusiasm? Did you ever watch that show?
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it. I got no problem with it. There's lots of those shows I don't see.
Speaker 1: Imagine you would like it because he was He's miserable, and every little tiny minutia he takes into, he takes it so personally it then dominates his life for the next week. And I feel like you would love that.
Speaker 2: But see, you know what though it might be a little too close to home, you know, like you know, like you don't always get along with people like I have people in some people out that are just like me, but I don't do tons of stuff with them because they're too much like me. I have no problem with Curb. I would watch it. I have not watched it. There was just something about Seinfeld that I just it wasn't my time, it wasn't my humor at that time, and it doesn't really there's moments I guess that holds up.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not a kid.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Well, that's fine tonight on the DFS slate on DK you got Max Freed at nine to one, Gosspan at nine to five, Framber always the color of my energy. Eight point two is a very good value if I'm going to pair two people together, I like the value of pairing Framber with Dylan c Se at nine point eight. That's kind of like where I want to live in those two Burns is very expensive. And I'm telling you right now, like there's a scenario where Burns doesn't get the Winny pitches great and the offense does nothing absolutely. I'm just saying it's got more outcomes that you might realize from a normal Cormyn Burns night. I would rather play him and when in tournaments than in cash tonight, because of what's going on with that offense and how many people are missing out of it right now. On Fandel where you just get the one pitcher. I would look at Chris Bassett at night, even though he's ten k, he's been outstanding. Same thing, Corbin Burns at ten six super expensive. I would rather pivot off. Dylan Sees at nine to six is right where he should be. I like him more than Franbervaldez more strikeout potential for Ceas typically speaking gospel is nine to four. I would do Gosmin. I would do Cease, and because they're so close, just keep trading them out. Do three lineups. Have a Cease lineup, have a Frameburg I really want to be different, and a Gosman lineup and just see what happens in terms of lineup builders tonight, Julio on DK, he's just still three point five. We told you yesterday he was cheap, he went yard, he was great last night. Go back to the well again three point five. Brandon Marsh's three point three. He's got a good matchup. Adam Duval is just two point five on DK on fandel Alec Thomas is two eight. Adam Fraser at the top of the Seattle lineup two seven. Marcus Simeon is all the way down to two point five. Start buying in there. Trevor Larnick is at two k flat on FANDUL free square if he plays tonight, and Glaber Torres is two point seven. I'm going with Luis Robert tonight for my home run call. That's where I want to go. Welsh, who's going yard for you?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play a little bit of analytical game. I am gonna go with Matt Olsen tonight up against my guy Kyle Gibson, who I'm putting in on the strikeouts. He's got a very very good career against him, eight for sixteen, three homers. Throw a double in there as well, not big strikeouts. There's only three strikeouts in the sixteen plate appearances. So this is a good matchup. Lefty righting. Matt Olsen is my home run call for tonight.
Speaker 1: Mike Mayer's got Mike trout so after going uh, Jonathan scope, he went scrub and that was going star.
Speaker 2: So sure it's working for him.
Speaker 1: It's working for him. Also, the truth passes you must be a nine to two one over.
Speaker 2: I know I saw that earlier and I started laughing or not that it was more of an aquitine hunger for us. I think was see that's where Welsh lives.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, look a reminder, everybody, make sure you go get the Dad Love Steaks package over at Omaha Steaks dot Com again. Use that promo code leading off and you get the extra burgers. Everybody likes extra burgers. You never have enough burgers on the grill. So I'm telling you go get that package today. Don't forget about subscribing to our YouTube channel, Fantasy pros MLB over on the YouTube and of course bet MGM promo code leading off there as well.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars witch you two hundred. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game, it's gonna go on for the Welsh. I'm Joey Pey. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: What's the deal with dfs