Speaker 1: High.
Speaker 2: We have big breaking news news round up information overload. Our former Trump national security advisor John Bolton has been indicted. His former national security advisor you know turned basically turned Trump hater twenty four to seven indicted by a federal grand jury, this one in Maryland. According to two sources, Bolton is expected to surrender himself as soon as Friday to authorities at federal court in Greenbelt. Bolton has been under investigation. Allegation is the unlawful handling of classified information, and it becomes the third high profile individual from you know deep state Trump pating operative now to be indicted. He allegedly shared highly classified information with his wife and daughter over email. I mean, by the way, these are things that when this happens, you do know that there is there is absolutely positively you know, a record of this and and they they use all that stuff anyway, so you know previously, you know, told the CNN Fake new CNN. The part of the Justice Department's investigation surrounding around notes he was making to himself in an email account of times writing summaries of his activities like diary entries when he was working for Trump and FBI agents executed a search warrant on Bolton's Maryland home and Washington office this summer, and the agencies multiple documents labeled secret and confidential and classified, including some about weapons of mass destruction. I have a history with John boll I know John Bolton. I used to know him pretty well. And I remember during Trump's first term, and I remember he called me, and I remember where I was.
Speaker 1: At the moment of this call.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I remember it, because it was an interesting conversation. He's asking me to advocate for him to get in the administration in terms of being national security advisor. And I said, okay, I said, John, I've known you a long time. I said, your philosophy does not align with that of Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. It just doesn't.
Speaker 2: And he kept assuring me, no, no, no, I Mike, well, you've changed every belief system you've had over the years, which is why that you know, when he left, he's become such a you know, fierce Trump paiding critic. But anyway, they indicted him eighteen counts of the illegally hoarding and or sending sensitive national security information. Leave you know, I mean, this is this is a big deal. The the interesting thing is is there have been other people too that have been accused of this, obviously, you know. The one that comes to mind at the top, and the person that I think had the most egregious, you know, abuse of classified and top secret information was Hillary Clinton. Remember they had our servers that were full of them, full of them, and Hillary Clinton all of a sudden, nobody in this country had ever heard of bleach Pit. Nobody in this country when we learned, and then James Comey's infamous, infamous press conference, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. And then you go down the line and the rate at mar A Lago says, oh, I guess a prosecutor would prosecute if their last name is Donald Trump. And therein lies the double standard. Anyway, So this grand jury today indicting Bolton on charges of mishandling classified information and accusing him of sending that information through his personal AOL email account. The indictment alleges Bolton knowingly transmitted materials related to foreign policy matters communicating with outside contacts after leaving the White House. If convicted, he could face up to ten years in prison. You know, but I also believe in the presumption of innocence and so on and so forth. But I'm you know, at this point, you know, well, let's see what happens. But this seemed inevitable because the early press reports were that this that they had gotten this information. Remember that one day that they were outside of his home and stayed there, you know, for hours and hours on end, and then they were removing all these boxes and everything in between. So you know, the issue of top secret classified information is important. What makes the Trump case so different, though, is this is the Presidential Record's Act applies only to Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton did not have the same application because she was only a Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: And hold on, I'm reading a note here, and Hillary Clinton was just the secretary of State.
Speaker 2: She had no such privilege, She had no she had no reason to have all of this information on her servers. Now, the untold truth about the Hillary Clinton story is not only did James Comy give her a pass, but if you remember then the issue of Anthony Wiener's laptop came on and on that laptop or some of the server information that Comy knew about. Now, my sources at the time had told me, I've never really been able to fully confirm and corroborate. James Comy had zero intention, zero intention of ever getting that information out before the election in twenty sixteen, you know. And anyway, so and what I was told is that New York officials, law enforcement officials that knew about it, they were the ones that actually put the pressure on Comy, and that at that point, only because Comy knew that he'd be circumvented and embarrassed for not bringing it out publicly was the only reason that it was made public, made public in pretty remarkable times that we're living. And I'll tell you that we have discussed at length this grand conspiracy and this double standard that does exist in this country. And this is what Cash Bettel has said that he is investigating. And I can tell you that, you know, when you look at the totality of everything that has happened. And we got into this in great specificity, in detail on the program yesterday with Eric Trump and Eric Trump's book, by the way, number one all over the Amazon show charts, Under Siege, My Families Fight to save our nation. You know, I never give anyone an hour and a half on a show just to talk about it, but it runs so deep but if you go through the entire process of this, you know, for any other candidate up to that point in history, the top secret classified information all over their servers, and then when an investigation begins, she washes these these servers clean with bleach bit. I don't think many Americans had ever heard of it before. Remember, you know, there was a famous question of Fox reporter asked, you know, you did you wash the servers cleaning? She's like, what you mean, like with a cloth and just dumb comments like that. But those are the comments that she made. And so what spectacular about it is nothing happened. And then the infamous July twenty sixteen presser. Now immediately thereafter, you know, then they launch launch what is the beginnings of the Russia hoax immediately after, and that's when we begin to see, you know, what became ten years of deep state operatives, you know, basically conspiring to impact elections. When I talk about cinderblocks on the scales of elections, this is specifically what I'm talking about. And then it got deeper. Now we know because of Tulsi's declassification, we've learned a lot. We know about meetings that took place as early as August the twenty sixteen about Hillary Clinton's dirty Russian disinformation dossier in her plot, plan and scheme to smear Trump and the lead up to the twenty sixteen election and ty Donald Trump in ways that were knowingly false to Russia and in fact they were in many ways successful except they weren't successful and winning the election. And then of course that dossier, which was never verified as a matter of fact, unverify a bowl and then by December of twenty sixteen totally defunked, became the basis of what became four PISA applications, destroying the life of one Carter page number one and number two. Back during the ability of deep state operatives to look into all things Trump world, including the Trump campaign later his transition team after he won, and then of course look into the Trump presidency that went on for a full year from October of twenty sixteen through October twenty seventeen, you know, And again then the famous hearings of Lindsey Graham years later, knowing what you know now, would you have signed the PISA warrant?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Nope, nope, nope, nope, But the law did require and they never followed through on it. The law required that if they discovered that the information presented to the PHISA Court ended up being false, that they themselves had to go back to the PHISA Court and tell them the information was false. And the basis of those PIZA applications, all four of them.
Speaker 1: Were the Dirty Dossier.
Speaker 2: And then you recall the declassified documents again at Tulsea, Gabbard showed us that senior career intelligence officials after the twenty sixteen election had assessed that, in fact, there was no Trump Russia collusion.
Speaker 1: Senior career people.
Speaker 2: Well, then Barack Obama, according to the declassification, didn't like that assessment, and he called for a new intelligence assessment. And hence you bring in Clapper and Brennan and others. And what they did is, well, the dossier was first designed to help Hillary Clinton win the election, and it failed. Then they set a trap for Donald Trump to sabotage him by having another investigation contradicting senior career intelligence officials and their assessment of Trump Russia collusion that didn't exist, and they came up with a whole different conclusion, and that led to three years of Russia Russia Russia and the Russia hoax, and then the Grand Conspiracy then spreads out beyond them, and then it goes to the year twenty twenty and the lead up to that election. And remember, the FBI knew that Hunter Biden's laptop, They verified its authenticity of March of twenty twenty. They also knew that then attorney for Rudy Giuliani, Bob Costello, had a copy of it. They then went about the business of pre bunking that laptop by meeting weekly with big tech companies for the purpose of telling big tech companies, you might be a victim of Russian disinformation and maybe about Hunter, maybe about Joe, maybe about this person, maybe about that person, and lo and behold it was effective. And you know, then, had the country known that the laptop was very real, and all the items on the laptop and all the financial connections with Hunter and implications of Hunter of his own father, half his income to Pops, paying for pops his home repairs out of this account, this account, and this account is there's no way that would not have dramatically had an impact on the election. And when the FBI, who had been pre bunking with big tech companies When they were approached by then Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg, he said, is this what you're.
Speaker 1: Warning us about?
Speaker 2: They wouldn't answer and told the truth even though they knew it was authentic. And the same thing you know with other big tech companies. You know, Jack Dorsey a Twitter at the time, wanted to know is it true or not? And that then that then suppressed the story and it cast a shadow on that story. And then you can look at Okay, well that's part of grand conspiracy part number two. Then you go from the year twenty twenty to the year twenty twenty four, and what do we have? We have, Oh, Letitia James, get Trump, Alvin Bragg, get Trump, You have a lot novel legal theory. Thirty four charges on a statue of the limitations issue that had a long passed the legal NDA, labeled as an NDA and paid for is a non disclosure attorney's fee, perfectly legal. They somehow come up with this theory. Nobody seemed to care in Letitia's James case. Oh Let's value mare Lago had a ridiculous sum of eight million. Did any liberal, anybody in the media, anyone on fake new CNN, anyone on MSDNC. Did anyone ever speak up and say this is ridiculous. No, they did not. They did not care, you know, just like they went after Trump in Georgia, just like they went after Trump, just like they rated Mara a Lago. And now we see that Jack Smith, there's a lot of you know, a lot of questions coming his way. Is the House Judiciary Committee chair, it is now demanding answers from Jack Smith on this weaponized Department of Justice, et cetera. By the way, the great one, Mark Levin, How lucky we are to have Mark Levin, the great legal mind of Mark Levin, great one. Thank me, God bless us. I don't have a lot of time, but I'm glad. I'm glad we got you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding. How are you, brother?
Speaker 1: I'm good, my brother.
Speaker 2: You know, when I'm on stage, I think, what that's the biggest laugh is when I do an imitation of you.
Speaker 1: I thought, pet I'm done.
Speaker 3: Well, that's good, that's good. I'm glad I bring joy and levity to your audience.
Speaker 2: On you're on stage, you do you have a quick reaction on this?
Speaker 1: I know you'll be talking about it on your show.
Speaker 3: Well with John Bolton. Look, it's look. I served in the government eight years in the regular administration, including in the same department he served a Department of Justice. You don't take class by information home. You don't take it home when you're working there, and sure us, I'll don't take it home when you're done. And when you work for the President of the United States and you're fired or otherwise removed, you don't take class by the information with you either. And so the Espionage Act is well known to everybody who works and handles this type of document. The only person that has a party to declassified class and I would argue bringing home with him as the President of the United States, not even the vice president. So Bolton knew this, and he got caught. And this is more than his book, which was bad enough. He was worn by federal Judge Royce Lambert, who told him you took information home, you used it on your book and so forth. He said, at great risk. He looked at the information and camera, meaning in his courtroom by himself. He said it was clearly classified information, very serious information. And he admonished Bolton. But he couldn't give me the injunction to the government because the information was already out. Bolton took a chance, and he took another chance, apparently with other documents. So look, I know John a long time, so do you. I think the way that he handled his job as National Security Council was appalling. You're not the president, you're an advisor to the president. If you don't want to do it, then you go away politely. There's all that, But that's not why he was charged. He was charged because this is within the four corner is to the espionageac That's why it was charged.
Speaker 2: But you know, the Biden Justice Department knew a lot about this, and there's been reports about this. The Biden Justice Department didn't do a thing, and then one of the loudest critics of Donald Trump became John Bolton. I wonder if there was a wink and not Well, if you're on our team and you're pounding Trump and you know you won't speak out in his favor, we might just, you know, look the other way on this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just guessing that's a complete theory I'm pulling out of thin air. But knowing how life works, I don't see it as not being a possibility.
Speaker 3: I love that when you do that, but listen, it's but there's other things too. I mean, if you're comy and you're Slee's ball and you're doing all kinds of very unethical things that could cross the line legally, you don't go on TV and beat your chest and act self righteous, which is what he always did. That guy is a complete immoral theffoon. And people have said, do you think it's a strong case. I don't know if it's a strong case. I'm just glad they brought the case, and I'm glad he's in federal court having to defend himself. He said he wanted his day in court. Now he got it. You look at all these guys, these former CIA guys, former Intel guys, to the National the Director of Intelligent Office, these guys were playing loose and fast with this classified information. They were politicizing it. And I think it's very important that this be revealed and exposed and these people be held to account. Can you imagine if if Trump hadn't won, they would double down on this. And my fear is if the Trump leaves it at some point when they went back to presidency, at some point they will they're going to be even more authoritarian. They love that word. They typically are what they call other people authoritarian, and these people really are. And I think they're going to double triple, quadruple down on this lawfare. I think these are very very dangerous people and the Democrat Party's dangerous. But in the case of Bolton, you know, it's like Datisia James.
Speaker 2: Either they have the documents so they don't. Either Latisia James, you know, said this was going to be your primary residence, or she didn't. It's really good white in their cases, it's black and white. Yeah, either call me lied or he didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, the irony with Latsia James as she brings these phony charges against the President Trump, who not only paid off all of his mortgages and so forth, he did it before they were due and the bankholders were very happy with it. He didn't have a single bit has to testify against him, a single complaint against him. He didn't do anything wrong. Now she did all that knowing full well that she's a crook, excuse me, an alleged crook. Well, how many primary residences can you have and how is that primary residence in Norfolk, Virginia? I mean, is the attorney general while.
Speaker 1: You're Attorney General of New York. It's impossible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a fool.
Speaker 2: You know before you joined us, I don't. I don't know if you you heard. I'm sure you were prepping for your show. But I told the story, and I remember where I was at the time, and Bolton called me, and he had worked at Fox for a period, and you know, I knew him, got along fine with him, and he was asking me, you know, if I put in a good word for him.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not a member of the personnel department of the White House. And it was in Trump's first term, and I said to him, I'll never forget. I said, John, you don't agree with his foreign policy. You're very rigid in your belief Sometimes I agree with you, sometimes I do not. I said, you know, how are you going to reconcile your views versus the presidents? And he assured me up and down sideways and crossways, No, no, no, I'll be there to serve the president's policies. And I said, I said, that's imperative, John, if you're going to work for the president, he's the commander in chief and again, he assured me. And I honestly think he went in there with his own agenda. Sounds like to me.
Speaker 3: Sounds like to me, And you don't leave and then write a quote unquote Tello book with classified knowledge in their classified information you know I worked for. I can't even count three four different cabinet secretaries, including the Attorney General the United States. I've written what now, ten books, eleven books. I've never written a Tellow book. None of it has classified information. I don't write about my days in the regular administration at the Justice Department under Edmees. When you're chiefest staff to Attorney General, when you're a national security advisor, it is not You're not at liberty to use that position to gather that information to enrich yourself, or at liberty to start squawking about the person you work for. How the hell are they supposed to get the kind of loyal confidential information they want and if they disagree with you. He's elected president of the United States. In my case, Attorney General Meats was opponed by the president. I'm not the Attorney General. This guy's not the President of the United States.
Speaker 4: But you know, some of.
Speaker 3: These guys have an ego Sean that can't be fit in the Empire state building. They're just you know, they're crazy with this self promotion kind of stuff. And he wrote this book which was a dud, and it included information it shouldn't and you write about the Biden administration. He was being investigated by the Trump administration. Then Biden comes in and they kill the whole thing. But apparently this goes beyond this, It goes beyond that. Not apparently it does. He took other classified information with him. I have no classified information in my house. What the hell am I going to do with it? Number one, you're not supposed to do it? And number two, what are you going to do with it? And so the government has every right to charge somebody like this. This is what they tried to depend on the President of the United States. But absolute constitutional immunity. He is the executive.
Speaker 1: Called the Presidential Records Act. Mark has a name.
Speaker 3: And beyond that, under the constitution, he has the power. He is the executive branch with a coy.
Speaker 2: He decides what's classified and what's not. Listen, great one, we'll be we'll be listening. I got a roll. We'll take a break.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. We'll hit the phones when we get back.
Speaker 2: Your reaction to this a more eight hundred and nine four one sean as we continue. I don't know if you noticed this, Linda, but uh, well, first of all, there's a debate tonight. There's two debates tonight. You have Jay Jones in South Carolina. But the big debate that I think everyone's going to pay attention to. It's I guess at seven o'clock Eastern is Moron uh sorry, Zoron Kami Mamdani Marxist Mamdani is going to be debating Andrew Cuomo and Curtis Sliwa.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you right now, I've known Curtis for decades. Just buckle up. This is this is going to be musty TV. And anyway, we'll have the highlights on Hannity tonight right after it happens. And he's said, Curtis is actually gonna walk it's a right across the street from where foxes. Who's going to walk across the street and come on the TV show, which we're you know, we're very grateful for. But Curtis was on with Charlemagne. It's how do you say it? Doug god Da, how do you say.
Speaker 1: It, Charlemagne the god I thought it was a certain emphasis on the.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he was on the Breakfast Show, and actually I thought Charlemagne was was spare to him, which I was glad to see. I mean, I don't think he agrees with Curtis, but uh, he didn't hold back on the Breakfast Club said if he wins, the billionaires, elites, professional politicians, they're not going to be running the city.
Speaker 1: He's going to be in the city. If there's one You're.
Speaker 2: Never going to see zoron you know, Marxist Kami Mamdani in the subways or on the streets of New York. I promise you know, he's going to be hiding out in New York's finest restaurants.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: He also claimed that he was offered a whopping ten million dollars to drop out of the mayoral race, but he refused, and he says now he needs he had to high armed security because he believes the same you know, people might be out to harm him for turning down their offer. Let's play a clip of this.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you straight up, the billionaires are not gonna determine who the next mayor of New York City is. Let the people decide. I trust people. I don't trust billionaires. I don't trust the professional political class. They are not gonna choose the mayor. Let the people decide if they choose Orhanman Dami. I'm not running away like Andrew Como said, Oh if he becomes mayor, I'm gonna run to Florida.
Speaker 1: I stay, I improve, I don't move. I was born in New York. They tried to kill me in New York.
Speaker 4: The god he's in Gambino shot me five times to the hollow point bullets in June of nineteen ninety two, and even when I survived, I never had armed security after that. Today I walk into your studios here, I have armed security with me. Former nypdcops. Why because I wouldn't take the payout from the billionaires to drop out?
Speaker 1: How much did they offer you?
Speaker 5: I thought you want to knew the used to go say that you was like, if one more billionaire calls me and offers me money.
Speaker 1: To drop on him or record the call and put it out, Yeah.
Speaker 4: They'll be talking to Alvin Bragg, the DA. But how ten million dollars with Jeeves stretch Limo show for no show job I ever got the same offer.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know, maybe you should have taken the ten million dollars.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I admire Curtis's passion, commitment, love of New York City. He has it, and our friend Mark Simone has it. I just you know, you hate when I say this. I am cautiously optimistic. Maybe people will wake up. Maybe tonight's a turning point. I'm hoping. I'll tell you this. There's no way the real Curtis that I've known for decades doesn't show up tonight. He's gonna crush it tonight. He's gonna be great. Yeah, New York is New York is gonna be faced with a very stark choice election. Unfortunately, the numbers, you know, don't look good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I try to be I'm never Pollyannish. I try to be realistic. You know we're gonna have new polling numbers. I got a little hint from Matt Towery. He said, both Virginia and New Jersey are tightening and very close. Also, I don't know what has happened to New York. As bad as it was when I left, it's gotten worse. You tell me that all the time. And you know, free he said he did a he was on with Martha McCallum yesterday, as you know, and I'm watching this. He wouldn't even condemn a terrorist organization Hamas and call and call on them to disarm to for the sake of peace in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Then he wants to issue an arrest for bb net and Yahoo, although he is absolutely no basis to do so, and the United States is not does not recognize he's the ICC, you know, the International Criminal Court.
Speaker 1: They don't recognize it. We shouldn't recognize it. What do we care? Would they say?
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, they've never called for the arrest of Hamas leaders, known terrorists, or any of these Iranium Mullahs as such hypocrites. You know, there was one article that the leaders shrunk somewhat since Eric Adams got out of the race a little bit. You know, Curtis is up, He's moving towards twenty percent. And then you've got Andrew Cuomo gain some of Eric Adams I guess constituents. But he won't. He won't ask Hamas to his arm. You know, he won't do anything that really matters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But yesterday Sean he bashed Israel, saying he's not going to give Trump credit for bargaining and coordinating any deals between Hamas and Israel and the exchange of you know, the hostages for people that were put in prison for crime, and to put all that to the side for a moment. If you look at just yesterday, they're executing people that they believe we're working against Hamas, so they're executing their own people. But he goes on Martha McCallum and says, oh, yeah, the Israelis yesterday, we're already killing more people in Palestine. I'm like, bro, you are absurd. These people are executing their own people because they're working against anything that leads to peace. There is an ideology that they won't let go. And he's just repugnant and dishonest and unable to say it because he is a radical.
Speaker 1: He is radical.
Speaker 2: They're lining them up and they're putting them on their knees, and they're firing bullets in their head and killing anybody.
Speaker 1: They killed two kids yesterday, two kids. Sean doesn't stop.
Speaker 6: And they take pictures and they videotape it. It's not for debate. All you have to do is read their local news. It's not like it's some sort of fake al right wing crap.
Speaker 1: We have video of a lot of it. Now.
Speaker 2: Trump is warning that IDF troops may have to turn to the streets of Gaza, and he said I had to hold them back as of now. But they're working to establish a multinational security force that would be ideal rather than have Israel do it. However, Israel is not going to allow the rearming of Hamas. It's got to be a demilitarized zone. My hope is that you know, these Arab countries that for decades wanted no part of the peace process that met in Egypt with President Trump now understand the urgency and the time sensitivity to get in there and bring peace. By the way, simultaneously, you know, the President is dealing with Vladimir Putin, and you know we refer to this earlier. One interesting article in the UK Telegraph the crowds in Saint Petersburg are singing about overthrowing Putin.
Speaker 1: I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: It was funny today on truth Social as as Trump was on the phone with Putin talking I'm speaking to President Putin now he's putting up a post as he's on the phone Putin. The conversation is ongoing, a lengthy one, and I'll report the contents, as will President Putin at its conclusion. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Anyway. The Daily Mail reported that he said he will meet with Putin in Hungary to discuss ending the Ukraine War after this phone call today. You know, and I think Putin is scared to death that Donald Trump would sell NATO Tomahawk missiles, which means they got long range precision weaponry that could literally hit the Kremlin itself and start wiping out every one of their refineries, which would just bankrupt their economy. And you know, again, Donald Trump, the Trump doctrine remains the same.
Speaker 1: At all costs. You try to do everything in your power to get peace.
Speaker 2: When they get stubborn, then you show force, you show strength, and then they usually give in.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. I let's go to Let's see here. Catherine is in Virginia on the Sean Hannity Show. Hy Catherine, how are you? We're glad you called I.
Speaker 5: Was saying to be I'm a very big fan of yours. I've been lot to you for walking and listening for a long time. Thank you for taking my call. I wanted to thank you for bringing Virginia up into like the news cycle. I know a lot of people are talking about the Spamberger and Winsome fears debate, and I definitely think Winsome is the stronger candidate. I see a bunch of commercials for Spamberger all the time where it's exploiting minorities. It'll say low income families and then it'll show like a black family or minorities that don't get attention, and then she's only with minorities, almost like putting a spotlight on the fact that your life circumstances have nothing to do with poverty or low income. It has everything to do with your skin color. And it's the fake narratives that she's just projecting. It's so uncomfortable, you have been sick with down for dinner and that even just flood of his commercials that are just exploiting minorities, and it's what she's running off of.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, when some sears is an African American woman. I love her. I think she's great.
Speaker 2: I think she'd be a great governor for the Commonwealth, a great follow up to Glenn Youngkin. I will tell you her lack of political courage we've played, you know, her unwillingness to condemn Jay Jones who threatened to kill the speaker and his family. I mean, wow, that's not a tough one for me. And there's no moral ambiguity there, or the issue of you know, men being allowed in girls' locker rooms and all these other bizarre positions. You know, her position on the illegal immigrants and sanctuary state status and all this. You know, the problem that we have in both New Jersey and Virginia is well, New Jersey is a deep blue state. However, Jack Shidarelli, the people in New Jersey have had it. You know, this woman just can't make up her mind. Why she didn't walk with her class at the Naval Academy. She just flat out said, I'm not going to commit to you know, not raising taxes, even though New Jersey is one of the highest tax states in the country. And you know, so these candidates are struggling now because they know if they give the truthful answer where they really stand that it is at odds with where the culture is right now. By the way, you sound very young, are you, may I ask you in college or so?
Speaker 5: I am not that young, but I am in college. I'm thirty one. I went back. I left college in my early twenties to get a job and help my mom financially, and then my husband's given me the green light to go back to college. So it definitely it's even more obvious how indoctrinated our colleges still are, even though President Trump has done so much to kind of move everyone away from that. I go to class every day and I can tell I don't know if it's because my frontal cortex has developed because I have common sense, but the narrative that I feel like even teachers are pushing these days is so far left that it's almost it's completely mental. I don't understand it. So I live the real world, but I also go into college and I feel like these kids are given a red, bad, blue good. Whoever's Democrat is who you need to go with. Even just yesterday, I heard in one of my classes the teacher promoting protests that actually assign you to call centers for different states for candidates, and the candidate you were just referencing from New York, I don't know where. It's his name, Mandali. He has a call center that college teams are signing up for to call people, cold call people to promote him in different states. So it's a narrative that's being pushed widespread.
Speaker 2: You know, Can I ask you what you're studying, what your career goals may be.
Speaker 5: I am actually looking put to be a sign language interpreter, which is in a specialty degree, So I have to get a bachelor's before or excuse me, an associates before I transfer. But right now I'm just trying to finish the first degree. I graduated high school and then went to college for a semester.
Speaker 2: And now it sounds you were taking care of your mom. God, but you know what good for you? That shows your character and what a great person you are. I can just say this. You know you're going to face this pias your whole life. But as you get older, you're going to get more and more confident in your views, more articulate in expressing them, and you will find that you're going to draw really good people to you that you never imagined, and doors will open like you never imagined as well. It's just the way life works. But you should be very proud of yourself. It's it's hard to go back to school after you've been out, you know, after you didn't go in the beginning. And I admire you for doing it, and I really want to wish you and your family all the best, and I hope you'll call us back again.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. God blessing mister.
Speaker 2: Hannity, God bless you too. Eight hundred nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's gonna wrap things up today. We have a great show tonight. Right after the debate in New York City Mayor ol debate, Curtis Sliwa will join us. Jason Mayaris, who's debating in Jay Jones in the Commonwealth of Virginia. That's going to be fiery. He'll join us after his debate. We have new polls out of New Jersey and Virginia. We'll check in with Matt Towry, Robert Kahley. We'll have the latest legal updates with Jonathan Turley, Trey Goudy, Joe Concha, Kelly An Comway. You DVR Tonight Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you then, great show tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.