Speaker 1: It is time now for my Strawberry Letter for today, and if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please, baby, please submit your Strawberry letter to STEVEBARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 2: We could be reading.
Speaker 1: Your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, And you never know.
Speaker 2: It could be a yours.
Speaker 3: It could be your buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it Strawberry letter, all right.
Speaker 2: If you thank you. Subject. He might look nerdy, but he's not.
Speaker 1: Dear Stephen Shirley, My husband and I grew up as friends and we even went to the same college.
Speaker 2: I was always popular. He was nerdy, but he got.
Speaker 1: All the girls because it was okay to date a nerdy guy back then. Our senior year of college is off campus house flooded, so I told him he could sleep on my couch. I shared a three bedroom apartment with two other girls. While I was at work. He had a threesome with my roommates and none of them mentioned it to me. Fast forward to ten years after we graduated. We were still friendly and I was already married to someone else. This guy told me that he always had a thing for me and asked if I was happy. I told him, as a matter of fact, I wasn't happy, and I was considering getting a divorce.
Speaker 2: To make a long.
Speaker 1: Story short, I got a divorce and we started dating. A few years later we got married. I presented the idea of a threesome to him and he was cool with it. I thought it would shock him since he's always been so nerdy. I was surprised at how advanced he was sexually, and I mentioned it to him. What I said must have damaged his ego because he went off so bad on me that he started bragging about having a threesome with my two former roommates. I confirmed it with my old roommates and they said, there's no way I should have married him because he was a big nerd. That's a good traction of him. But why did why did they all keep this a secret? Should I ask this nerd more about his past sexual encounters or is it best to leave the past in the past. Well, of course, it's best to leave the past in the past. I mean, I don't really know what I could say that would make a difference. Anyway, because it's not going to change anything between you guys. I could say stop having threesomes and all of that, but I'm not sure you know that you want to do that. Since you're the one that open up that threesome door. You don't really want to stop, do you. You thought it was shocked him, and it didn't, so now here you are. So I say, go on with your life, start worrying about the stuff that happened over ten years ago. Now you know what your husband can do and what he's been doing. That's why he got so mad at you for mentioning he was so sexually advanced.
Speaker 2: He's been doing this.
Speaker 1: I think you need to admit to him that you feel betrayed by him when he had a threesome with your roommates all that time ago. You could at least say that, but don't act like you're okay with it. And you're not, even though you were the one that introduced it into your marriage. So this sounds, you know, crazy, like a conflict of interest. Here you introduced it, but now you're mad about it. Make up your mind which one it is and which what it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Tommy, ain't nobody nerdy in this letter.
Speaker 3: Everybody freaky everybody, And that's why you left your husband who you was married to, because he wasn't freaking for you, so you wouldn't got into this mess. This is freaky. This is a mess. This ain't no marriage, this is this is this is a mess?
Speaker 4: Who who this?
Speaker 3: If this is how people starting to get married now and this is what they do, then so be it. This is not nothing that I know anything about when it comes to you and your wife and your YO, and y'all got some other people. So if this is what y'all do, then this is just what you do. So more power took you. But I just I guess I'm cut from a different clause, come from a different world. I just I don't understand how this is your marriage. I don't understand how you're supposed to be happy with this. And now you introducing this to your husband heating already been doing. You might why don't y'all y'all might well call the roommates and invite them down. It's been it's been it's been a minute. Y'all might as well invite them down and going to do what you do, because this is just I got nothing for you. This is this is this, This is what you call marriage.
Speaker 4: This is what y'all do.
Speaker 2: And she introduced it into the marriage. That introduced it. Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I just I just can't look across the room and my wife over there holling with somebody else. I just can't. I can't do that. I didn't tell y'all before. I'm a cold seven minutes. Why would I go get myself in something like this? Why would I do that with some other people? Once I once my self minute says up. Now I'm just walking around looking at everybody. Why would I do that? Why would I? Why would I even put myself in that situation? So, no, I think this is stupid. It's ignorant. This is not a marriage. This is just this is bes to me. I don't, I don't. I don't like it. That's just me being real. Let me just say this, y'all are not ready to love. Y'all, y'all are ready to have threesomes. Y'all are not ready to love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is this.
Speaker 4: Is not a This is not a legitimate marriage.
Speaker 3: If this is what you bring it into your house and you want to introduce.
Speaker 4: This and bring it to your husband and then he So what was the question?
Speaker 1: What was the question that what she wanted to know was why did they all keep this a secret?
Speaker 2: The three the threesome that they had.
Speaker 1: Back in college when they were roommates, And she wants to know should she ask this nerd referring to her husband?
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard that term before?
Speaker 1: Nerd?
Speaker 4: You never heard a nerd? All right?
Speaker 1: What should should I ask this nerd more about his past encounters? Or is it best to leave the past in the past? Those are her.
Speaker 3: Past will come back. Don't worry about that. It's gonna come back. So since you've introduced the streetsome to him, he's going to now, in turn, turn around and introduce a whole lot more to you than you've opened up a whole can of worms. Well, you're about to meet some people, and you're gonna and you're gonna meet your roommates again, because all that's gonna come back together.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have this party.
Speaker 1: So then it'll be a foursome if she's involved, the two roommates, the husband and her.
Speaker 3: Wow, from I understanding, surely, once you get to the threes, it's not enough. You're gonna start adding the fours in the fives, it's gonna it just takes time. Yeah, once you get past the threes, you start getting the four five fixes, Georgie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not enough. He'll come to baby all and he'll come to party. You don't you asked? You asked.
Speaker 1: We'll have part two of our response to the Strawberry letter coming up at twenty three minutes after we will hear from Junior.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Spending time out, and let's talk about skin cancer. Non melanoma skin cancers, or nmscs, including basal cell carcinoma and cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma, are the most common cancers in the US and can become harder to treat if left undetected. That's why sun protection and timely detection matter. Our sponsor, Regeneron, is raising awareness about advanced nmscs. Learn more and take the pledge to see a dermatologist annually. At Let's get real about skin cancer dot com. All right, we're gonna recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is he might look nerdy, but he's not. A young woman called in. She said she and her husband grew up as friends. They went to the same college. She was always popular. He was the nerdy one, but he got all the girls because back then it was okay to date like a nerdy guy.
Speaker 2: So she said skip to the senior year of college.
Speaker 1: His off campus house flooded, so she just told the guy that he could come and sleep on her couch. At that time, she shared a three bedroom apartment with two other ladies. Well, while she was at work, he had a threesome with her two roommates and none of them cared to mention it or thought it was important for them to mention it to her. So now she's fast forwarding ten years. Okay, they've graduated, she's married to someone else.
Speaker 2: This guy told her that he.
Speaker 1: Had always had a thing for her, and he asked her if she was happy. The guy that slept on her couch, that had a threesome with her two roommates, and.
Speaker 2: He asked her if she was happy.
Speaker 1: She told him, as a matter of fact, she wasn't and she was considering getting a divorce, so she got a divorce. Later, the two of them hooked up and got married, and then once they got married, the woman presented the idea to him to have a threesome.
Speaker 2: And she said, surprisingly, he was cool with it.
Speaker 1: She thought he would be shocked, but uh ah, he was not shocked. So after they got married, you know, she was surprised at how advanced he was sexually, and she just happened to mention it to him, mention it to him. He got upset. His ego was wounded, she said. Then he started bragging and talking about the fact that, Hey, I had a thresome with your two roommates back in college days, over ten years ago. So now she's math because they didn't tell her, and she wants to know. She's calling him a nerd whore now, and she wants to know why did they all keep this a secret? And should she leave the past in the past.
Speaker 5: Oh, oh, this man is brilliant.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's brilliant.
Speaker 6: He said, this is what you call mathematical scientific six.
Speaker 5: Oh, this boy he did it.
Speaker 2: What mathematical scientific sex is?
Speaker 3: What us?
Speaker 5: He used science to get this? What do he means probability?
Speaker 6: You can calculate probability now he can bes looking dude, y'all said he got the girls.
Speaker 5: He used his own forma. He go to class. They take different classes. See you over there in just regular algebra. Oh no, he ain't throw it out. Neaviusaid, probability. He has some high end plan.
Speaker 6: He gonna try this though she's a nerds. Yeah, I got glasses, said, if I can just just you know, factor the probability, and the probability is a formula.
Speaker 5: You can do one over one plus e minus two ewlers.
Speaker 6: You gotta the us the two girls that he had the sex with the first time. That's huge, did he did?
Speaker 5: He predict it.
Speaker 6: If I marry her, I can get a threesome again. And showing up she came around that corner.
Speaker 2: She introduced it. She did.
Speaker 6: He is working science on her. She'll be going with logistics and phylis. Nope, he's doing probability. If I can wait, if I fact, if I calculate this correctly, once I marry her in about six months, I have another threesome.
Speaker 5: I've done it. He is, Steve Rkle for real, I've done it, got it and you right now, He pushed his glasses up. I have to figured it out.
Speaker 6: It does not matter, he said, He said it now e being he'd been he got neither the ebing.
Speaker 5: I tell and Mary if I ain't getting married and that I can get carried too.
Speaker 6: So that's one, two three, and then me is the peace. That's the probability. Ten years after after this, I get married to her another threesome.
Speaker 5: He's having threesomes all the time.
Speaker 6: I love You're a mathematical scientific sex works.
Speaker 5: His voice equal MC squared.
Speaker 2: It worked.
Speaker 5: All these forms, is working on his behalf.
Speaker 6: I ain't mad at him for just using his scientific skills just to make threesomes work.
Speaker 5: I wish I would have thought it. I get done, but I can't understand the math.
Speaker 3: The math had.
Speaker 2: Heard the term nerd. Have you ever heard that term welling?
Speaker 5: Until today? And he is one and he's probably the famous, most famous one.
Speaker 6: Because he had two of them at the same time with the same girl who offered him.
Speaker 5: Now that's not my fault. He didn't know she was gonna offer it until he.
Speaker 6: Did the math and he said, she's gonna give it to me again in ten plus years, he knew it.
Speaker 5: It's probability. It worked in his favor. Y'all need to ask this man, what's the lot on numbers? That's what we need to be asking you. Because this man is brilliant. He move all this gather And why are you mad? Because you introduced it to it. You can't be mad. It's something that you introduced. And now now you're going to.
Speaker 2: Call him a nerd.
Speaker 6: And he said, wait a minute, wait a minute, I've already slept with your two roommates.
Speaker 5: Don't play.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got mad about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I already got them.
Speaker 6: Don't Maybe go right here and get this equation to put your put you in there, and then see what happens again. Because I'm gonna tell you right now. Everybody is ten years older, and I'm telling you right now, I will do this again. He will do it again.
Speaker 1: But would you be mad about something that happened ten years ago? Would you still be mad about that? No?
Speaker 5: Because you wasn't married to me?
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 6: Well, once the wife opens up about a threesome, well you needn't know.
Speaker 5: I had your roommates too. I've had your roommates.
Speaker 2: You need to know that this is not a game.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 6: I wasn't handsome anothering. I just was a nerd. I'm dangerous out here. Give me a calculator and I get niked.
Speaker 5: Every day happens I predicted it. I predicted it once. I getting my laptop and I'm nicking in a room.
Speaker 2: This gonna happen with those glasses on.
Speaker 5: Glasses on everything. All the thing I do is get the glasses. That's it. I don't take them off. I'll take it off, flippy glasses.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good. You can download it today now coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, as he changes.
Speaker 2: Ats Junior with Sports Talk. He's no longer a nerd. He's our sports guy. Now right after this, you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show