Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm.
Speaker 2: Strong and Getty and he.
Speaker 3: I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 4: The left viscerally makes me often want to touch them more because they're just so often like anti common sense. So they just insist on championing things that are really about them, but they have to feel like they're.
Speaker 5: Social justice warriors.
Speaker 4: You know, it's very important for them to feel like they're the good people. And by telling us that we're all bad, that's how they know they're good, right, and and that just becomes kind of annoying.
Speaker 1: Man Like the leading light of progressivism, Bill Maher fifteen twenty years ago. I remember seeing him on a college campus. It was insufferable. But he is the you know, center left compared to where they are now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sane liberal.
Speaker 1: I am, oh, oh my god dominating. This the eighth time I've vomited today. H watching the Jesse Jackson coverage on all the news channels, is everybody going to pretend that he was only what he set out to be early in life, a civil rights leader trying to help the downtrodden, which I think he probably sincerely was. But is everybody gonna pretend that he didn't end up being what he was where he just went around strong arming companies for million dollar donations to his Rainbow Coalition nonprofit, which allowed him to live a very lavish lifestyle.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He would fly in, sit in the CEO's office and say you're going to donate half a million dollars or whatever it is to the Rainbow Coalition, or I'm going to say you're racist, and they would say, we're happy to contribute. Doctor Jackson pen the check, and off you would fly to the next office. Yeah, it was well known, well known. He is the living embodiment of Eric Hoffer's brilliant quote every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.
Speaker 1: Why is absolutely the classic case. Not even Fox hinted at that. Today it is just all who dedicated his life to civil rights and helping the hungry.
Speaker 5: Okay do you say so? Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 6: I was a kid in Chicagoland hearing about Jesse Jackson and his scams, and this is among good church going liberal people who are hardcore into civil rights and the rest of it. They're like, oh my god, Jesse Jackson, Operation Push or the Rainbow Coalition, solid money making enterprise. Anyway, all right, so he you know, he stood at MLK side during the heady days of one of the great civil rights campaigns in humanistry.
Speaker 5: So good for him. That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the obnoxious progressive left, you got to get this on, Michael, I'm gonna call for eighty here. You remember Jennifer Siebel Newsom, the obnoxious, self satisfied, beautiful Marxist wife of Gavin Newsom, who made headlines last week for berating the free media for doing their jobs and chastising them for not serving as a loyal simpering pr wing of Gaby's presidential aspirations.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable. Here she is talking to Bloomberg Tech. What do you make of tech's turned to the right.
Speaker 7: It's disheartening and disturbing.
Speaker 5: It's very confusing.
Speaker 7: When you spend too much time in your bubble of wealth and perhaps in your limit perspective, where you only interact with people of the same economic ilk unless they actually are employed by you. I think that's a really dangerous place. A lot of people are losing their way.
Speaker 6: If you're keeping track the specter of one of America's most prominent furthest left, gender bending Marxist limousine liberals in California lecturing people on maybe being in a bit of a bubble. Good Lord, The Irny police have laid down their weapons and their badges gone to their homes. Mentioned this earlier came across this article. He had to He just won an Olympic medal. First, he had to learn German grammar to get on the podium and figure skating Nikita Vollatin had to conquer the triple twist and Germany's grueling citizenship test. Russian born. There's actually a couple of times that folks have had to at the last minute pass the language exam before they could compete for Germany. This French born Bruno Masseau failed the language exam twice before he passed just in time to win gold for his adopted home country in twenty eighteen. Et cetera, et cetera. You have to pass the Einbergen's gunden test a Einburgergerun's Oh, good Lord, Einbergerun's test. I studied Germany for a half a dozen years German for half a dozen years. So citizen citizenship exam with multiple choice questions, and I'm going now to Germany's official guide page. Now, keep in mind that in the United States, it's considered nasty to even ask somebody if they're a citizen, right, or to stop them at their at the border if they really really want to come in, or to bring up the fact that you don't speak English ever, right exactly? Oh yeah, it's racist and nativist to demand that people learn English.
Speaker 5: There is the exam.
Speaker 6: It assesses the applicants knowledge of German society, laws, history and values. It's thirty three multiple choice questions. You have to take it. It's about an hour long. Let's see. The Life in Germany test is essentially the same exam as the citizenship test, but you have to compete it at the end of an integration course. This is just to live in Germany on a semi permanent basis.
Speaker 5: Let's see, where do I take the test? How do I prepare for the Oh?
Speaker 1: But to live in Germany you have to be able to speak German?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, and passive tests.
Speaker 1: Why does every other country get to do that but us? When we talk about it, it will make the monsters of some sort again.
Speaker 5: Because the.
Speaker 6: Mouthpieces of our society, our media, education, and entertainment complexes, have given people a wildly twisted view of the rest of the world and what's right and what's wrong.
Speaker 5: People have completely lost perspective.
Speaker 6: For instance, there are thirty three multiple choice questions on the test. The first thirty questions are focused on general knowledge, such as German history, culture, social rules and regulations. The last three questions are more specific and focused on the region where you live.
Speaker 1: German history, lots of big wars that you started. There's your history Germany. There's a bit of that sample question general knowledge. Freedom of expression in Germany means, for example that I one may insult passers by on the street, certainly, hope, so what are you.
Speaker 6: Going to take away my hobby? Two express my opinion on the internet. Three may wear Nazi hamas or Islamic state symbols in public. Or four I can only express my opinion as long as I do not contradict the government. So it's interesting they want them to have a working knowledge of Freese Beach in Germany. What do you call the head of the government of the city State of Berlin. Blah blah blah. Let's see the Burgermeister Meischerberger. That's correct, Yeah, let's see. Brush up on your German history. As some questions we'll be focused there. Practice you're German with native speakers as much as you can, as it will help you improve. Take the mock tests at least once a day regularly. A few weeks before your test. The actual test will be in the same format as the mock exam, so you know what to expect. And there are all sorts of questions about not only history, but laws and rules and regulations in Germany and German customs and that sort of stuff. This is the number one economy in Europe and we're apologetic even stopping people at the border. We've gotten so twisted up into not spy or progressive, you know, evildoers who I named only moments ago.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about the whole And we're going to get into a little bit later. The Munich's Safety Conference is that what it's called, that security conference that was going on over the weekend, and Marco Rubio gave a speech that is getting tremendous accolades. Man I was thinking though, how about if Marco Rubio and his name flips out of my head, Rama Manuel were the two candidates for the two parties, would that be a return to like grown up politicians having real conversations might be. I don't know if either one of them are going to get the nomination or But anyway, Marco Rubio gave a great speech over the weekend. But the whole politics ends at the waters edge thing, which has never completely been true in my lifetime. Really, but the going to another country and really really bad mouth in the United States or the president like Gavin Newsom did. Did you see him. He's sitting there and he said, we have secret police something you all know about here in Germany in our country now, comparing our police to Gestapo in a foreign land.
Speaker 5: The East Germans Stazi. Yeah, yeah, sick. That's awful.
Speaker 6: All right, More on that to come, including AOC burnishes her presidential.
Speaker 5: Hopes with a.
Speaker 6: Foreign policy statement that will not soon be forgotten or comprehended. Stay with us, But first word from our friends at simply safe home security. Let's talk about something we all want, peace of mind and for us that starts with knowing our homes and loved ones are safe. That's why we all trust Simply Save the security system millions of Americans rely on to protect what matters most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking about some super rich guy that has this ridiculous security system, and it sounded to me like he had Simply Safe for a lot of it. The sort of stuff where you with the cameras and everything like that, the active guard outdoor protection where you prevent break ins before they happen. You can actually spot people lurking around and catch them before they break into your house.
Speaker 6: You had the AI powered cameras do then they alert the live professional monitoring agent. So it's not like the other guys who alert you and say you did something about it. I'm in a shower, I'm in a meeting whatever. Simply Safe handles it all. No long term contracts with cancelation fees. Monitoring plans start affordably at a round a buck at day. So why we protect your home today? You enjoy fifty percent off a new simply Safe system with professional monitoring. It's simply Safe. Dot com slash armstrong. That's simply safe. Dot Com slash armstrong. There's no safe like.
Speaker 1: Simply So a couple of presidential hopefuls on the left went to Munich to try to get their foreign policy credentials stamped, and at least according to the Mark Alpern newsletter I wrote right over the weekend, he thought Gretchen Whitmer, governor of is she the governor?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Submissioner an f AOC and F and Gavin Newsom not a very good grade either. All three of them didn't really have a good go of it and didn't seem very prepared for some reason. But anyway, we'll play some of that this hour and you can determine for yourself and a lot of other stuff on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 8: I'm actually a little word for you because you're a good athlete. But these guys are another level.
Speaker 1: Hey have the highest level. I am the level.
Speaker 5: No, you're at the level. You're a good athlete.
Speaker 8: But honestly, when I'm thinking of Saquon Barkley and I'm thinking of like, this is like real football, This is real competition that I won seven to you know what matters this game March twenty first and Saudi.
Speaker 1: The audacity of Tom Brady. I can't believe it wins seven super Bowl. It stinks. He could just go around talk about his flag football game like it's gonna be the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be way better than that.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady and Logan Paul promoting Saudi Arabian flag football game.
Speaker 5: Oh now I'm excited.
Speaker 1: So Saudi Arabia, which is spending lots of money to try to get involved in world sports, as they did with golf. And what was the other one they got involved was that the uaear cutter, host of the World cut up. Controversially, all those Arab boils shake thems are trying to, you know, join the rest of the world. And remember they hired all the best comedians to come over there and do a show. And now they're trying to hire a bunch of b athletes to come over and play flag football when they hired Tom Bradar Logan Paul. Obviously, how starved for entertainment are you?
Speaker 6: If you're thinking, wow, a flag football game in Saudi Arabia, Now you've got my attention.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: I sent in a text the other day and uh autocorrect, which I'll never understand. I voiced text almost everything, and I'll hit it with a you know, a complicated phrase. It gets it right. I can see it on the screen. It hurt it and got it one hundred percent right, and then it changes it to incomprehensible. You got it right the first time. Why did you change it incomprehensible. I don't understand that.
Speaker 5: I'm not an apple basher, but boy, their ai is it really is? Yesterday?
Speaker 6: As I need to lose some weight, I was curious Judy made me an apple pie for my birthday.
Speaker 5: It's fantastical.
Speaker 1: God, that sounds good. Oh so good. God, I gotta get one sliver left. God do I give up my no desserts on my birthday Saturday?
Speaker 5: Oh? Sorry, torture you? Yeah, well, cheap day. But anyway, what was I saying? Oh? So, I said my phone.
Speaker 6: I says, hey, siri, Oh, I'm going to turn on everybody? Serious, stop turn off. I don't want you to cancel. Cancel anyway, I said quiet. I said, hey, you know what, how many calories are there typically in home made apple pie? And after an unforgivably long time in the twenty first century, it came back with the number of calories in a commercially produced apple pie.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, that's just sad.
Speaker 1: But the other day, I was texting something and it changed the word horror to whrror, and like the meaning was really not appropriate, especially for who I was sending you to. It really wouldn't have been appropriate for anyone. But I had to go back and fix that really fast.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, would you like to go out for sushi horror pizza?
Speaker 5: Katie?
Speaker 9: You know what I don't understand is the Apple AI edit option. Or you send a text message and then you can edit it, but then it gives the person the option to look at the text message before it was edited.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What is this? Well, you already sent it, so you know the law people have a right to know what you almost sent them? What?
Speaker 2: What the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Its on my phone? I'm sending the message.
Speaker 5: Let me I almost. I'm gonna edit this now.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to stand up for Apple, which I certainly hope will get me a new iPad for free once it's on my phone. I don't want them reaching in and editing something that I.
Speaker 5: Have on my phone.
Speaker 6: I mean no, I just michel Angelo threatens my life again, nos he so often does. Within the edit Joe, I'm going to kill you while you sleep, good luck. I hate you, and then I go to the cops and it says, Joe, You're a hell of a guy. I love you. I'm glad we worked together. Mike, I'm like, you edited.
Speaker 5: It, damn it?
Speaker 1: Why then, why even have the feature?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I agree, Why have the you can edit it or unsend it feature?
Speaker 6: Because I have fat fat sums and I make mistake.
Speaker 1: I agree with Kenny, you ought to have the whatever the window is, thirty seconds or whatever to edit it and them not see what you almost said. And it was the point.
Speaker 9: And if it's a situation where someone threatened your life, Apple has the message, you know, we can.
Speaker 1: Go as well. Learn it from the whole Nancy gut Thrie thing. These companies are hanging on to this stuff forever. Do you want me to stop at the grocery store?
Speaker 10: Whorror?
Speaker 5: Can you.
Speaker 1: Exactly? And I don't know who it was, like to my mom or something. It was really I don't remember who it was, but it was really inappropriate. Yeah, let me change horror to orr, would you?
Speaker 6: I'm certain I mean the conjunction and not the shot at sex work. I'm pretty sure I'm looking sentence over a couple of times, and I'm absolutely confident.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm trying to indicate a choice between two things, not exchanging sex for money, completely different. AOC went to Germany to try to show she's got chops to run for president, and she shows up toward the top of any polls of likely candidates for the Democratic Party. She was asked about Taiwan, and it looked like she had never heard the question in her life.
Speaker 6: She stepped in the Schwitzen no doubt. So we'll have AOC's failure and Marco Rubio hitting it out of the park.
Speaker 5: Our next president.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 10: I watched AOC answering questions in Munich. This was not a good look with the United States. I watched Gavin Nuskam answering questions for in Munich, and this was a bad look for our country. This was a bad These two people are incompetent, and at least Sailor is competent. She's just Trump deranged. She was so deranged. She is an angry woman.
Speaker 1: But see, we're gonna play Hillary a little bit later. She didn't get angry at one of the conversations she was having there in Germany about Trump in a variety of things. She's an angry woman, Trump says.
Speaker 6: In a story that will get one one thousandths the attention is the disappearance of poor old missus uh three. For instance, Marco Rubio went to the Munich Security conference and absolutely knocked it out of the park with his speech, according to everyone, according to hardcore conservatives, warhawks, Europeans. Gerard Baker in the Wall Street Journal called it elegantly bravura. I was gonna call it that too, but he stole the words out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: You know what. The analysis I thought that was really interesting from a lot of people I like is he said a lot of the same things jd. Vance said to Europe, but he presented it in such a way that people gave him a standing ovation. Yeah, and that is that's politics right there. That's a political trick right there, to get people on your side with stuff, as opposed to put them in a position of being defensive.
Speaker 6: Right being unnecessarily a richard. Yeah there. I think it is possible in life, in business, in law, in all sorts of areas, keep it positive until.
Speaker 5: There's a reason not to.
Speaker 6: It's way better for business and it gets you more cooperation too, and so Marco knocked it out of the park again. If people paid any attention to this sort of thing, I think he would have edged ahead of JD. Vance in the who might be the next President Olympics. But it's too early to worry about that much, So let's just hit some of his speech, Michael. We'll start with seventy.
Speaker 11: Many came to believe that the West's age of dominance had come to an end, and that our future was destined to be a faint and feeble echo of our past. But together our predecessors recognized that decline was a choice, and it was a choice they refused to make. This is what we did together once before, and this is what President Trump and the United States want to do.
Speaker 2: Again now, together with you.
Speaker 11: And this is why we do not want our allies.
Speaker 2: To be weak, because that makes us weaker.
Speaker 11: We want allies who can defend themselves so that no adversary will ever be tempted to test our collective strength.
Speaker 6: And to me, this is the key bit that is not only really well said, but is the message that needs to be sent.
Speaker 5: Next clip, this.
Speaker 11: Is why we do not want our allies to be shackled by guilt and shame. We want allies who are proud of their culture and of their heritage, who understand that we are heirs to the same great and noble civilization, and who together with us, are willing and able to defend it. And this is why we do not want allies to rationalize the broken status quo. Rather than a reckon Willard is what is necessary to fix it. For we in America have no interest in being polite and orderly caretakers of the West's managed decline.
Speaker 5: Amen to that, brother, Wow, that's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah to the presidential talk. People will be declaring in ten months running for president, which is ten months away, but it ain't you know, five years from now. All indications are and he has set it out loud several times. If JD vance runs, which he will, Marco will not run against him. I don't know why that is, but.
Speaker 6: Hm, events, dear boy, events, We'll have to see. Right now. JD looks like he's got the baton in his firm grasp.
Speaker 1: But I heard talk of smart people that a JD. Rubio ticket with JD on top might be the way to handle it. They just announced themselves the ticket off the bat, completely clear of the field. Nobody runs against them. They just with no competition.
Speaker 6: And maybe JD says, and listen, Mark, Marco is going to be my guy for foreign policy, maybe even make him deep and secretary of State.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wait, I'm blowing my own mind.
Speaker 6: All right, One more clip of Marco Rubio seventy three, please, Michael, this is where he gave our good bodies, our flabby, lazy, quasi socialist good bodies, about a kick in the little kick.
Speaker 2: In or oarth.
Speaker 11: An alliance ready to defend our people, to safeguard our interests, and to preserve the freedom of action that allows us to shape our own destiny, not one that exists to operate a global welfare state and atone for the purported sins of past generations. An alliance that does not allow its power to be outsourced, constrained, or subordinated to systems beyond its control. One that does not depend on others for the critical necessities of its national life, and one that does not maintain the polite pretense that our way of life is just one among many, and that asks for permission before it acts. And above all, an alliance based on the recognition that we the West have inherited together, well we have inherited together, is something that is unique and distinctive and irreplaceable, because this, after all, is the very foundation of the Transatlantic bond.
Speaker 6: The Western world need not apologize for itself, and it should damn well defend itself.
Speaker 5: That is just great, great stuff.
Speaker 1: And again he got standing ovation saying more or less the same thing jd. Vance said last year that got them all pissed off.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, just he and Trump.
Speaker 6: You know, it's well again, to quote Jerry Baker more or less from the Journal, what is it?
Speaker 5: It's right here.
Speaker 6: It's amazing what you can achieve if you resist the temptation to say you're going to annex Greenland.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 6: Love that from Marco, absolutely love it. On the other hand, he wasn't the only foreign policy sage on the scene. Jack the gentle Lady from New York AOC went to the Munich International.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, that's right. I knew I had one more thing to say.
Speaker 6: All that stuff about being apologetic and blah blah blah, the past generations and all.
Speaker 5: Let me translate for you. I went to school for this. What Marco was.
Speaker 6: Saying look was look, we know you had a Nazi thing like three four generations ago. We're over it. You get over it, please en. Anyway, So AOC was over there, had.
Speaker 1: A Nazi thing, Nazi play a long time ago. That whole Nazi thing remind me to talk about the movie Nuremberg, which I watched with my kids over the weekend, speaking of the Nazis.
Speaker 5: Not well truly, that's right.
Speaker 6: So AOC was over there at the Munich International Security Conference. What possible reason would she have for being there except to raise her profile as a thinker, as a presidential candidate, as a foreign policy guru. Un Fortunately she was blindsided. What's an obscure question out of nowhere that nobody could have anticipated. It's a topic nobody ever talks about. How could the poor deer have been prepared?
Speaker 5: Here's how it went. Would and should the US actually commit US troops to defend Taiwan if China were to move? You know, I think that.
Speaker 12: This is such a you.
Speaker 1: Know, I think that.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 5: Yes. This is of course a very long.
Speaker 12: Standing policy of the United States, and I think what we are hoping for is that we want to make sure that we never get to that point, and we want to make sure that we are moving in all of our economic research and our global positions to avoid any such confrontation.
Speaker 5: And for question to even arise.
Speaker 6: Hmm, economic research and global positions.
Speaker 5: He has so thought of that.
Speaker 1: One of the obvious questions is how you go How you decide to go to the Munich Security Conference to show off your foreign policy skills and not have anybody on your team bring up maybe the number one foreign policy topic on planet Earth. If it's not number one, it's certainly right up there. And because she the look on her face was like she had never thought about it in her life or heard of it.
Speaker 5: Right right?
Speaker 6: Is this her, mister Garbachev, tear down this wall quote? You know, I think that this is such a you know, I think that this is a This is of course a very long standing policy of the United States.
Speaker 1: I watched more of her stuff and her answers on like your social justice stuff are really good, you know, for for that crowd she is. She is fluent in that language in a way that I'm not. I mean, I I would get blindsided them in some question about you know, food handouts or whatever, because I don't live in that world and think about things that way. She's really good at that sort of stuff. But man, if you want to run for president, you got at least and I mean, that's not a gotcha question. That's not sitting George Bush down like they in one interview and saying, who's the president of Bolivia? Do you know that?
Speaker 5: You know? Like that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: This is a big question that everybody's gonna have to deal.
Speaker 6: With, perhaps the biggest and most media question foreign policy.
Speaker 1: Are we going to defend Taiwan if China tries to take it? And she's oh boy uh As Charles C. W A Cook of The National Review said, the problem is she's a stupid communist.
Speaker 13: People out there in our nation don't have that. And I believe that our education like such as a South Africa and Iraq everywhere like such as.
Speaker 6: I would argue that that young woman's answer was more substantive than AOC.
Speaker 1: Now always the question if AOC exact same personality and answers was a middle aged, bald, fat guy, would she have gotten anywhere?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Well, he's neither stupid nor a communist. He's incredibly cynical, and he's so visibly turgid for the ALLVL office buttonist sport coat.
Speaker 1: Youid it?
Speaker 5: Ah, Gavin Newsome, what did he choose to do when he was there in Munich?
Speaker 6: Why praise the communist Chinese our greatest geopolitical.
Speaker 5: Adversary, which is just interesting seventy five Michael China.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: Look at their GDP growth last year.
Speaker 6: Where was their GDPRE growth Disproportionately it was in the clean energy space. All right, kiss hesiin pings, ask Gavvy, that's a good America loves you for that.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't like him talking about how we have secret police in the United States. I mean, you know something about that here and taps the guy on the shoulder of the German at any they don't go, don't go to foreign soil and bad mouth's that way. I don't like that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: They would machine gun people who tried to escape from their communist hell hole.
Speaker 5: Gavy. Oh yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: And you know, just to throw it out there, I didn't dig when Trump sided with Putin over our intelligence services back in the day. So I'm now looking at this one on one sided way.
Speaker 6: No, indeed, but what of the the old hand, the sage.
Speaker 5: Hillary Clinton, she was there too. We're gonna get to her next.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, next, next segment. She's she's smart woman. She got really angry when she got pushed by one of the people on the stage. It's why she didn't get elected president. When she gets angry, man, that voice is hard to take. Anyway, we got a lot of We had a lot of stuff on the ways to hear. We should revisit that horrifying shooting in Rhode Island at the hockey match. If you've heard of that and haven't heard that the shooter was trans that's being left out on purpose, because that's three of the last five mass shootings.
Speaker 5: I think at least maybe four of the last six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this is a tiny part of the population. Yeah, let's start talking honestly about this place.
Speaker 1: So we've been talking a lot about this Munich security conference because all the heavyweights went over there and talked about a variety of things. Hillary got into it with the Czech deputy prime minister over the weekend. So this dude, the Czech debuty prime minister, attempted to defend President Trump's policies. Hillary was up there where we pick up here in the sound she had just done a long laundry list of how Trump had betrayed the West, seeking unaccountable power by modeling himself after Putin. That's Hillary talking about the sitting president in Munich on a stage.
Speaker 6: As in Germany and other countries get ready for actual war with Putin.
Speaker 1: Former Secretary of State. I just ben, that is the sort of thing that would not have happened in the past. I guess some of you who hate Trump would say, well, Trump's not like anything in the past. But there you go with our race to the bottom. Anyway, so he and Hillary get into it here as he's trying to stand up for Trump and she is not having it. Hillary doesn't like Trump, Munch. I don't know if you remember twenty sixteen, but anyway, here we go.
Speaker 14: Peter, do you agree that the Trump administration's actions train have produced a rift in the West?
Speaker 2: Well, first, I think you really don't like him.
Speaker 14: You know that is absolutely true, But I really not only do I not like him, I don't like him because of what he's doing to the United States and the world. And I think you should take a hard look at it.
Speaker 11: If you think that there is something good that.
Speaker 15: Will come out of what I think what I think Trump Trump is doing in America. I think it is reaction, reaction, reaction for something that for some policies that really went too far, too far from the regular people to what from reality. So you know, we saw the cancel culture. That's that, we saw the Vogue revolution. We we I don't agree with the gender revolution, the climate alarm, missa gender.
Speaker 2: I think there are two genders.
Speaker 15: So but but some of some of us us, some of us thing that there is more than one or more than two, sorry, more than two gender. I think there is male and female and the rest probably is a social construct. So this is something that went too far.
Speaker 1: Man, that's no country for old women. That's someone who's stuck in the seventies. He brings up genders and she thinks it's all about you know, the ra and equal rights for women.
Speaker 5: Nor to wear pants.
Speaker 1: No. I don't know if you've been following the news lately, but when you bring up gender and wokeness, you're talking about the trans thing and there's fifteen different genders and blah blah blah. That's what he taching me to little children, right, Come on, Hillary. I mean, we don't get women, don't get their rights. Oh my god, what are you wow? Join the now. That was kind of juicy. Let's roll on, But does.
Speaker 14: That justify selling out the people of Ukraine who are on the front lines, dying to say their freedom and their two genders, and that's what you're worried doing.
Speaker 2: Can I please finish my points?
Speaker 15: I'm sorry that it makes you makes you nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm really sorry for that nervous.
Speaker 1: It makes me.
Speaker 2: Have to I have to. I have to say one more thing.
Speaker 15: You said that Ukraine fights for our future and for our freedom. I think first Ukraine fights for Ukraine's future, Ukraine's freedom, Ukraine's sovereignty and independence. So we should help them, of course. But what I see in on some people in the West, they are trying to misuse help the Ukraine. But that's another question.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just because a lot of time. But it's interesting that the host jumped in with the Hey, let him finish with the former Secretary.
Speaker 6: Of State of the United States, right right. I wouldn't mind hearing him tease out the rest of that. But uh, yeah, I mean Ukraine's fighting for Ukraine.
Speaker 5: The whole.
Speaker 6: They're fighting for freedom around the globe. All right, I'm a grown up. I mean I'm with them. I'm against Russia, but they're fighting to survive.
Speaker 1: We do four hours every single day, lots of segments, twenty hours a week. I mean, if you miss any of it, you should find it in podcast form Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 6: Think of all the entertainment you got. Follow us or subscribe. Be sure to give us a glowing five star review. It helps with the mysterious algorithms
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty