Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show told free it's eight hundred and nine four one sewn if you want to be a part of the program. There is a lot of other news, non Iran related. Obviously, we're watching the developments whether this meeting Islamabad actually takes place. If not, I would expect any moment bombs will start dropping and the President will not extend the ceasefires my prediction. However, there's been a lot of breaking news. These long hidden documents released by Tulci Gabbard sending a criminal referral to the DOJ, and these newly to classified documents prove that the first impeachment, the Ukrainian impeachment of President Trump, was a carefully orchestrated fraud. Let's listen to Director of National Intelligence Tulci Gabbert.
Speaker 2: So, in the lead up to the impeachment of President Trump, the standard was had to be first hand information, and then right before he happened to go through this impeachment process, the standard changed to being able to use second hand and information even if it were unreliable and deemed unreliable by unreliable by the Inspector General. Why was that standard changed?
Speaker 3: This is something that again, there's further lies being told in the transcripts of this former Inspector General. Atkinson when he went and testified before the House Intelligence Committee where he was dressed, directly asked this question that you're asking here now, and he's making claims, Oh, well, the law required me to do it. That's complete nonsense. The law did not require him to do it. The responsibility is with the Inspector General to deem whether or not a complaint is credible and whether or not it is urgent. How do you find a complaint to be credible when there is zero evidence provided, and there is zero first hand knowledge provided, not only by the whistle, by any witness in this case, and when the Inspector General himself did not even request to see the documents that these individuals referencing in their false accusations. And so it was obviously to me part of this plot to change the standard which the Inspector General did, from requiring that there be either evidence or first tend knowledge presented in order to determine whether or not a complaint is credible to merely allowing for hearsay and nothing else.
Speaker 1: Now understand the person serving as inspected General at the time as a guy by the name of Michael Atkinson. This is at the time of the impeachment hearings, the whistle blower that filed the formal complaint. You just heard Tulsi mention that they had to have firsthand knowledge. No, this person wasn't even on the very perfect phone call as President Trump would call it with the Ukrainian president, President Zelenski, and the identity of the whistle blower, CIA analysts, registered Democrat, big Biden guy.
Speaker 4: He is not.
Speaker 1: Allowed to hide, as Greg Jara put in his column, in the shadows of Anonymity and all of them Now, Tulci Gabbard goes on and further expands on this that the congenital liar and boy we labeled him correctly back in the day, Adam Schiff worked with deep staters on knowingly false grounds to impeach the president. You know, now the evidence is coming out to prove it. Now, it's accountability time.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: The documents that we released really pointed to the fact that the twenty nineteen impeachment occurred because there were members of the intelligence community working directly with House Democrats, specifically Adam Schiff, who's on the House Intelligence Committee at the time, concocting this narrative, weaponizing the whistleblower process, lying and abusing their power, all to create this manufactured basis that Nancy Pelosi then used to drive this impeachment against Donald Trump in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Let's go back in time and let me play for you the congenital liar Adam Schiff at an impeachment hearing protecting the whistleblower that was a real whistleblower we now know.
Speaker 5: Listen what as you know, the intelligence community has seventeen different agencies. What agency was this individual from? If I could interject here, we don't want to use these proceedings.
Speaker 6: It's our time. We need to protect the whistleblower. Please stop.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure that there's no effort to out the whistle blower through the use of these proceedings.
Speaker 6: If the witness has a.
Speaker 5: Good faith belief that this may reveal the identity of the whistleblower, that is not the purpose that we are here for. And I want to advise the witness accordingly.
Speaker 7: On behalf of my client. We are following the rule of the Committee, the rule of the Chair with regard to this issue, and this does not call for an answer that is invoking the fifth or any theoretical issue like that, or following.
Speaker 5: The ruling of the chair What counselor what ruling is that I could interject, Council is correct. Whistleblower has the right statutory right to anonymity. These proceedings will not be used to out the whistleblower.
Speaker 6: Thank you, counsel.
Speaker 5: You know, as I indicated before this committee, will not be used to out the whistleblower.
Speaker 6: That same uh, Chairman.
Speaker 8: Necessity every first stops of time, so I don't lose the persist.
Speaker 6: You are recognized again, mister Jordan.
Speaker 8: Mister Chairman, I don't see how this is outing the whistleblower. That the witness has testified in his deposition.
Speaker 6: That he doesn't know who the whistleblower is.
Speaker 8: You have said, even though no one believes you, you have said you don't know who the whistleblower is. So how is this outing the whistleblower to find out who this individual is?
Speaker 6: Jordan? This is your time for questioning.
Speaker 5: You can use it any we like, but your question should be dressed to the right I'd like it, and your question.
Speaker 6: Should not be addressed to trying to out the whistle blower.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Here to weigh in on more of this, we have John Solomon, Founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter justinews dot com, Greg Jarrett, Pox News legal analyst, New York Times bestselling author.
Speaker 4: Welcome both of you. John.
Speaker 1: Let's start on the reporting side of it first, then we'll get legal analysis from Greg on the other side of it. This to me is huge, And by the way, this is only about one of seven stories that you've now broken in the last forty eight hours.
Speaker 9: It's been a busy time. First, I want to shout out Tulcy Gabbert for entertaining our request and declassifying these documents as some new ones they just accassified a few hours. I just put it up. But I want to go to one thing she said in her interview. They concocted a narrative that is the central tactic that initiates all of the investigations that pin down Donald Trump from the moment he's a candidate all the way to when he is about to raise his hand to accept a second term in the White House in January twenty twenty five. They kept concocting fake narratives. It was Russia collusion. The Steele DOSSI that it was the impeachment narrative, which she's talking about in that clip. Then we know in twenty twenty they told us it was a perfect election, the most secure election in history. Over the last two weeks, Telsea Gabbertt has classified two bombshell documents, one revealing that, alongside of Iran, China infiltrated the voter databases of many states multiple states. Today, she released new evidence showing that in the lead up to twenty twenty, the FBI, the CIA, the Holemand Security Department, the ODE, and I the intelligence community as a whole unanimously assessed that the infrastructure of the election systems for twenty twenty were at great risk of being potentially breached or compromised by a foreign power. That's very different than what we're being told now. That doesn't mean everything was compromised. We do know the voter databases were compromised in some states, meaning China gained access to some voter identities. Then you go to twenty twenty one, Joe Biden's got a problem with a classified document. Nearest Corvette and in his office, and they concoct an air that Donald Trump shouldn't have taken doc It's home with him as president tomorrow lago, even though he's entitled.
Speaker 10: To do so.
Speaker 9: And then in twenty twenty four, they concoct another narrative when they realize that President Biden is mentally failing and they want to make Donald Trump one more time on the ropes, So they concoct a narrative that the suggestion that they are gathered together these alternate electors was somehow criminal, and they create Arctic frost, which today was the focus of a major hearing. In each of those cases, the common thread they create a fake story or as Talsey said, concocted it. All of those circumstances they're doing the harm to American taxpayers.
Speaker 1: I mean it is beyond harm. It's illegal, it's not lawful. And Greg, from a legal point of view, these long hidden documents now reveal that this impeachment was a total fraud. I want you to weigh in on the evidence that supports this, because I think it's incontrovertible, overwhelming. It proves that all of us were right. But Greg, looking at this from an evidence point of view, a legal point of view, and what's next point of view that would mean that that impeachment was fraudulent, and what remedy might the president have?
Speaker 11: Well, he can request formally of Congress that they vacate the impeachment, as Professor Alan Dershowitz says has told John, who's doing a fine job on reporting. Look, I wrote a half a dozen columns back in twenty nineteen during the impeachment process saying, wait a minute, this is a setup. Trump is being framed by people in the intelligence community, conspiring with Democrats like Pelosian Shift to manufacture this puny impeachment Because, as I pointed out time and again, this whistleblower is not a whistleblower under the meaning of the whistleblower Statute. All you have to do is read. It's very simple and straightforward. The formal complaint that this guy filed against Trump should never have been sent to Congress because it was based first of all on total hearsay, and second of all, it didn't even qualify as a valid complaint because it never involved intelligence, which is a requisite under the law. Not only that the whistleblower does not apply to the president, he is not a member of the intelligence community, which is the second requisite, and yet he was the target of the complaint. All of that was conveniently ignored. Even worse, it turns out that the whistleblower was a partisan mole with close ties to Joe Biden. He was an undercover operative from the CIA, determined engineer this fraudulent impeachment. He later apologized for his deceit, but even the apology, who was covered up? Which is truly astonishing.
Speaker 12: You know, as I.
Speaker 11: Say, I wrote numerous columns pointing all of this out, but these newly declassified documents prove it.
Speaker 1: All Right, quick break more with John Solomon, More with Greg jarreted on the other side. Your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, as we continue this Tuesday.
Speaker 13: He's not a great golfer, he's a mediocre tennis player, but he's pretty good on the radio.
Speaker 14: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now new developments. Is the deep state exposed even further? John Solomon, just Thenews dot Com. Greg Jarrett, Fox News legal analyst.
Speaker 4: You know, it really is.
Speaker 1: Spectacular the breadth of all of this, which is why we could have spent seven hours, ten hours, twenty hours, you know, going over in great specificity all that they've done to this man over all of this time. You know, we've got this jerrymandering rigged. You know, ballot initiative in Virginia today, John Solomon, I mean the way it's worded, I think it's almost automatic that it's meant to pass, which would give Democrats ten safe seats in the House and Republicans only one safe seat, even though Donald Trump got forty six percent of the vote. You did a piece about how House committees are probing you know a lot of the funding of Democrats and organizations like Act Blue, et cetera. And you know on how the Democrats they don't want proof of citizenship, they don't want voter ID, they don't want any integrity measures when it comes to elections. You know, all of this, you know has been covered by you in recent weeks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, listen, this is I think we will wake up tomorrow morning and the old slogan that Virginia is for lovers may be turned into Virginia is for jerry manderers, which will be a sad moment. This is a state that prided itself about keeping above the politics of jerry mandering and doing bipartisan districts, and all of a sudden, because Texas was ordered by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals to change its districts, Virginia has an equal in opposite reaction, and rather than do it by court, they're doing it for political force. There is a significant investigation going on involving actlues. Some of it is that the Justice Department in looking at whether foreign moneies came through ACTLU that aid various liberal causes in violation of federal law. Of course that Blue denies that happened, but they do acknowledge they had some serious problems with detecting fraud and using fraud prevention tools. Then to Congress, three separate three separate congressional committees put out a joint report yesterday saying that there was a clear effort by ACTBLU to lower its fraud guards, to not have the tools in place to stop a foreign donation or an illicit donation from getting into the Democrat liberal money ecosystem. That is a profound allegation from Congress. They've been forwarding their evidence daily to the Justice Department and to the FBI, and I suspect part of that is why Caspertel over the weekend on Maria Bartiroma Show said that as part of the Grand Conspiracy case, there's a new leg of the stool and that is election medaling cheating. That was a very big statement by the FBI director and not a lot of people pick that up for its importance. But I think this Act Blue and other things that may have gone around that may be part of that investigation. Now certainly it is according to the FBI director. So ACTLU front and center. Meanwhile, Texas just sued ActBlue saying that they have not been honest in their answers to that state and that they may have a lot of foreign money into the election. Ken Paxton, the Attorney General, layer, that's a big gun firing at ACTCLU and in Texas. That's going to be a tough case for ACTCLU to defend.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I would urge people watch John and John Solomon and Greg jard on the podcast because we spend two hours on this.
Speaker 15: Guys.
Speaker 1: It was great to see you, by the way, in the Free State of Florida. I think you guys are jealous. You don't live down here. Full time, but you're very welcome to move any time you want. John, I think i'd pack up your entire operation.
Speaker 4: Anyway. I appreciate both of you all the great work you do all the.
Speaker 13: Time, exposing the Pelosi Party's chaos and corruption all day, every day.
Speaker 14: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our phones, New York. Let's say hi to Jeff. Jeff, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Hey? Sean?
Speaker 16: How are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 16: You know, I'm actually the guy and you had that great segment on last night with them Emily about the Mets mascot hugging Mom Donnie in the eleven game losing Street. I'm the guy who made that thing go viral on Twitter, and I want to talk about that a little bit and kind of how it started and why it's gone so crazy.
Speaker 4: Well, good for you. Now, just to let people know.
Speaker 1: So the New York Mets have a mascot, and they used to have a song when I was going to meet the Mets. Greet the Mets, come on up and meet the man, Bring your kiddies, bring your wife. Guaranteed that the time of your life, something to that effect. But anyway, so the headline in the New York Post today is Curse of the Mombino. Now it used to be the Curse of the Bambino, which was Babe Ruth when Boston created Babe Ruth to the Yankees and he you know, the rest is history, right, But they've lost anyway, So mister Meck got a hug from Marxist commie Mumdani and since then they've not won a game. They've lost ten games in a row. So you got this thing to go viral. Now you're on the you know, because of you. It's on the front cover of the New York Post. I got criticized last night for saying it. I'm like, oh sorry, just just the fact he hugged mister met and they're losing ever since.
Speaker 16: The story so the story is bigger than that, Sean. Let me sell you and on the rest of it, because I think you'll find it really interesting. First of all, Sid Rosenberg is a lot of credit. He started all this because after that hug, even though it was tongue in cheek, he said he's swishing to become a Yankee fan. Then you know he's a good friend of mine, so you have it to show. We talked about it, and then I took him to the next step by talking about all the other things that are going on. And one of the other things going on with the Mess is they traded Brandon Nemo, a really good player, a registered Republican and a Christian, and they traded him for a much a universally acclaimed, much worse player. And three different sportscasters over the past year have reported the reason why Brandon Nemo, this Republican Christian, was traded was because he was disliked for those reasons, those political reasons by Mets star shortstop Francisco Lindor, and that's what And they hated each other in the clubhouse. They fought, and that's why he was traded. So I was complaining about that the player moves should not be made for political reasons, and certainly not for religious reasons. I don't know there's any truth to that part. And finally the Mets have as I.
Speaker 4: Have no idea either, But go ahead, what's the last part.
Speaker 16: No, the last part was just that the Mets indifferent heritage nights and got rid of Jewish heritage nights. So Jews were kind of upset. You got I'm Donnie, who most people view as an anti semi and now you're getting rid of Jewish heroge night and you're trading Christians and registered Republicans and so there's a lot of other stuff going on here that are really touching the nerves of fans, and that's why I think the whole thing went so viral.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations number one. It shows the impact that one person can have and everybody can be a citizen journalist, and it's a great movement. I did see the I did see that Sid became a Yankee fan.
Speaker 4: I know my friends in New.
Speaker 1: York don't like it, but I'm a Florida Panthers fan. We've had a rough year this year because of injuries, but we'll be back next year big time. And I'll be honest, I left New York and I just left it all behind, and I'm not a fan of either one of them. That state is being destroyed. You've got a clip of let me play this new ad of Bruce Blakeman. I don't know if you've seen this ad yet. I think I'm gonna play it on TV tonight. Let me play Bruce Blakeman said, this is awesome. Listen to this.
Speaker 17: Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong.
Speaker 4: Okay, get out of town, get out of town.
Speaker 10: Don you got to let me no, shoot I stay, you shoot I go. If you say that you are on, I'll be here til the end of time. So you've got to let me know. Shoot I stay, you shoot I go.
Speaker 11: They so miss.
Speaker 12: First steps.
Speaker 6: Should we go down to Palm Beach?
Speaker 3: You see what you can bring back.
Speaker 17: Home because our tax base has been eroded.
Speaker 10: It's fine.
Speaker 4: So that Bruce Blakeman had it uses her own words.
Speaker 1: I mean, get out of the bus, go down to Florida, get out of here, get out of New York.
Speaker 4: You're not New Yorker's and.
Speaker 17: We're here to say that the era of Trump and Zelden and mon Arow. Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong.
Speaker 4: Okay, get out of town, get out of town.
Speaker 17: Because you don't read, you don't represent our values.
Speaker 4: You are not New Yorkers. Andrew Cuomo.
Speaker 1: If you're pro life and pro assault weapon and anti gay and you're one of those extreme conservatives, you're not a New Yorker, and there's no place for you in the state of New York.
Speaker 12: Their problem is not me and the Democrats. Their problem is themselves. Who are they are they these extreme conservatives who are right to life, a pro assault weapon, anti gay Is that who they are? Because if that's who they are, and if they are the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York. So because that's not who New Yorkers are.
Speaker 18: One percent of the taxpayers pay nearly half of all the taxes. One percent pay nearly half of all those taxes. Those one percent are the richest people in the state. They're the richest people in the country, and they are the most mobile people in the country. And you see the chart on the bottom, top one percent, about forty six percent, top five percent, sixty three percent of all the revenue, top ten percent, seventy four percent of all the revenue. Tax the rich, tax, the rich, tax the rich. We did now, God forbid the rich.
Speaker 1: Leave and now Kathy Hukel And then he plays at the end of the tape, Kathy Hukel saying, yeah, we want to talk people into moving back from Palm Beach. I'm like, there's nobody that's going to move out of Palm Beach and go back to New York City. The Adam shiphold that it is not happening.
Speaker 4: It's over. They've ruined your state. They have ruined it.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, listen, I know Bruce Blakeman. I'm a huge putterer of his. Unfortunately, as you know, the New York Republican Party is essentially dead nowadays, a hundred percent right. They're destroying the city. And I have to say also, normalizing Mam Donnie is also a problem. Like, yeah, we can make a joke about it, and it is funny. The Mets have it won since the Hug of the mascots, But to make Mam Donnie look warm and fuzzy, it's just disgusting. He's not a typical Democratic mayor. You know, he's an extremist. It's not just Jews that are upset. I think a lot of people in New York. There are a lot of normal people in New York and they're all upset and they're all scared. I mean, people don't know what's going to happen next with this mayor. He's a nut.
Speaker 1: He is a nut. And you know what, you got a horrible governor. I like Bruce Blakeman a lot. I want Bruce Blakeman a win. I just don't know if too many people left New York to make it mathematically possible. I mean, you know the fact that New York is voting in their own demise is it's horrible to watch. What's happening in California is horrible to watch. But I really don't have sympathy for the people that you know, continue to vote in people that work against their own best interest. That at some point you've got to make a choice, and everybody has the same choice to make. What's gonna happen, though, is it is going to get to a point where it's going to be too late and you're going to miss the vote. And I hope you're not one of them. You're too You're too good right now for New York. Are you going to go to any more Mets games or no?
Speaker 16: Well, I'll tell you, I'll give you some breaking news. Actually, actually, Stephen Cohen reached out to me last night. I'd to say he's a nice guy, and you should know that for twenty years he donated to Republicans twenty years and it's very interesting that in twenty twenty three that all change. He supported Kamala in twenty three and has given massive amounts hunch, you know, he's a billionaire. It's given massive amounts to Democrats, especially in New York. And there's a lot of rumors about why. But I find it, you know, upsetting and troubling. But you're one hundred percent Righty. The city is, you know, it's funny. Danna Prima made a great point though, a couple of days ago on Fox, which is that that blue Wall may no longer exist in twenty eight because when they, like you said, so many of these people normal people. I don't think they're the lunatics leaving New York. I think they're normal people going to the Red States like you did. And I think there may not be a blue wall in twenty eight. So many people have left these crazy cities, and hopefully the Republicans won't need to break the blue wall anymore because of what the map looks like in a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait till the map changes in twenty thirty with the new census. Although if Democrats are in control, you know, look at this, look at this, but you know, Bologna. That's going on in Virginia today. Anyway, I appreciate the call, Jeff, thank you. I mean, here's the question. Remember what Democrats want to do Virginia and the Commonwealth, and the question proposed the constitutional amendment. Should the Constitution of Virginia be amended to allow the General Assembly to temporarily adopt new congressional districts to restore fairness in the upcoming elections while ensuring Virginia's standard redistricting process resumes for all future redistricting after the twenty thirty census. The answer would be that is a loaded question because it's not about restoring fairness. This is the way Democrats, in spite of Trump getting forty six percent of the vote, that they would guarantee ten safe congressional districts for them and only one for a Republican. Now, I hope it gets challenged in court. If it passes, I don't feel confident that people will stop it. And if it gets challenged, I hope it gets overturned. Anyway, but maybe I'm being too pessimistic. Maybe enough people in Virginia will shock us. All right, quick break right back. More of your phone calls coming up eight hundred nine one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 19: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Let's get back for our busy phones. Eight hundred nine four one our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Speaking of Virginia, mark next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 15: Before I get into this Virginia election today, I hear you will Linda talk about the silver palette and mine not silver palate.
Speaker 4: Well wait, wait, it is silver palette. What what is it called pasta sauce? No, it say it so we can hear you.
Speaker 15: Pot silver palette, pasta sauce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you say it the right way. Thank you.
Speaker 15: Monopolitano mother. Every Sunday morning, which spent five hours making homemade marinara sauce and homemade meatballs, and we always saved a big plate for our German shepherd and he would chop that thing down within ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I believe, and I know that a lot of dog owners don't agree with this. I love my dogs and dogs on average live what twelve thirteen, fourteen years? Some lived less, some lived more. Okay, I figure for the time that they were on this earth, you might as well give them what they like to eat. That's terrible. You're gonna give your dog table food. I'm gonna give my dog the finest steak, the finest ground beef, the finest meats. Imaginable. Yeah, you know why they like it. And I want them to be happy and to love their dad.
Speaker 15: Oh man, and he never gained a pound. He was ninety five pounds, but he always ran in the yard, so he never gained weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you have to be careful. That's where Linda over fed her cat. She has a cat the size of like seven cats in one. And she had to take the cat and send it to a cat fat farm. You know, now, whether we can talk about the fat shot, you can talk about the fat farm for cats. I didn't even know such a place existed. But otherwise, if you imagine the size of a cat, her cat was seven times the size of a normal cat because she overfed it.
Speaker 4: You can you can.
Speaker 1: You can love your family too much sometimes. Oh you loved her a lot of but you certainly you loved her so much you killed them, you know before that, Oh she's not alive. There's no way you can convince me that cat's a lot because.
Speaker 4: She was twenty two, not because oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, and had nothing to do with obesity and all the complications to come along with being overweight.
Speaker 4: Do you think she would have lived to twenty two if she had complications from the way that I fed her?
Speaker 1: Okay, you can rationalize, just like you do your interpretation of the Bible, linditarianism, where you don't have to forgive and you can have a hate list, and that the words forgive us as we forgive don't mean a thing. And you're going to argue with Purlgates, I got it and I and you think you'll convince God, God, you made me who I am. I can't change. So I just ignored your son on the cross that said forgive them, Father, for.
Speaker 4: They know not what they do.
Speaker 1: And the Lord's prayer you didn't say specifically for me that I have to follow that one.
Speaker 4: That's going to be an argument. Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask just to be a witness to this, you know, as you get cast into eternal fire.
Speaker 4: First of all, he's not casting me to eternal fire. I'm far too pale. It's not a thing.
Speaker 1: Well, that's one way to look at it anyway. I hope not. I want everybody to find salvation in their life. How's that okay,