Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simpleman, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That is all things self proclaimed simple men. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly and Bill Oreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you glad to have you back?
Speaker 2: Are you really glad, Annity, or are you just saying I'm really I'm I'm like giddy over it?
Speaker 3: Okay, that word of the day, giddy confirmed.
Speaker 2: I have offered myself as a mediator between the trumpetmanministration in Harvard. That's what I've been doing all morning long.
Speaker 3: And as you may know, Bill, Bill, that's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why. You can try in vain if you want. And you might think you can pull this off, but I'd bet any amount you can't. And here's many, many years ago. A guy that I'm sure you remember, John Lebooteleier, was a congressman from Long Island, and he wrote a book, Harvard Hates America. Wrote it way back when he was way ahead of the curbs, Mark guy. And guess what Harvard hates Bill O'Reilly. No, no, no, yeah, they but Bill, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 2: No, no, I look, some of those pinheads do, but it's not it's not uniformed loathing. You're correct. The climate, the culture does not tolerate conservative traditional thought, and that's wrong. But isn't it the effort for me to try to be a peacemaker? Blessed are the peacemakers? Shouldn't I try?
Speaker 4: Bill?
Speaker 3: If it's Holy Week? I gotta be careful here.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't look at you as the lead, as the point guy for peacemaking, with all due respect, that is, you've gotten this far in your life not being a peacemaker a shooter that I.
Speaker 2: Might be able to get through to both that if they have a dayton, it would help.
Speaker 3: I don't want. I don't want they Tom.
Speaker 1: Why should one federal tax dollar go to have it for a bunch of ivy school uh, you know, spoiled brats to.
Speaker 3: Get a a a.
Speaker 1: An education on the backs of hard working men and women, on the backs of nurses and construction workers and and people that are in the service in the street. Why do they have to pay they're harder and tax dollars? Why is one penny going to Harvard when they have a fifty plus billion dollar endowment.
Speaker 2: Excellent question, because Harvard does a lot of pro bono work in the medical area.
Speaker 3: Well, they have a fifty billion dollars. Let them use their own money.
Speaker 2: Look, that's fine, But I'm telling you that there are a lot of health clinics that are being run by Harvard free of charge for the poor people, and a lot of research, top line research coming out of there. Now you can say, and you can make a coach and argument they have enough money and they shouldn't get money, particularly because they're violating Title nine, which I believe they are. See, I'm not going into this negotiation favoring Harvard. I'm not, and I know it better than anybody because I'm in touch with those people, and I went there and I understand what the dynamic is up there. So I got hijacked the school. The whole school got hijacked for fifteen years by these radical leftists who think the Hamas is okay. And now they won't admit that mistake. That's the problem. And if Harvard would admit the mistake and say we're trying to correct the mistake, which they are to some.
Speaker 3: Extent, No, no, they're not.
Speaker 1: Because they had an opportunity to resolve this issue, and they doubled down on dumb and stupid, and so the Trump administration pulled their money. But by the way, that's not the reason I really want to talk to That's not what I really want to talk to you about today. I have other issues I want to get to. But frankly, I think defunding Harvard is the answer. And if they're going to be a political organization, maybe they shouldn't be tax exempt, as the President said, and I think that that would be important. But I think I have a more important question for you today. So last night on TV I had had Rachel Morin's mother. Remember Rachel was raped and murdered. She's a mother of five. And late last week the person that was accused in that case was found guilty of all charges. The jury deliberated for just one hour. And we have this issue of these deportations, and in particularly of one illegal immigrant. Let me read to His name is Abrego Garcia, and the media keeps referring to him as a Maryland man.
Speaker 3: He's not a.
Speaker 1: Maryland man or a man from Maryland. He might have lived in Maryland while he was here illegally, he came into this country illegally, and two judges, not one. I'll read from one of the immigration judges. Regardless, the determination that the respondent is a gang member appears to be trustworthy and is supported by other evidence in the record, namely information to obtain contained in the gang field interview sheet. It goes on the fact that a past, proven, reliable source of information verified the respondent's a gang membership rank, gang name is sufficient to support that the respondent is a gang member. Okay, if you listen to the media mob, the state run legacy media mob, which I argue has no impact anymore, and they're dead and they don't really know it yet, explain to me why the media is and the left in this country and is so fixated on this. And then I have a specific question about the Maryland Senator von Holland.
Speaker 2: Okay, to media wants to damage Trump, as we talk about almost every week, so they're going to take any kind of underdog situation. And the fact that this guy has an American wife and a small daughter, he's an American citizen, gives the anti Trump media that kind of an emotional hook. The problem for me analyzing the story is there was another judge who agreed to take his asylum request, and that's what was in play when they picked him up and booted him to El Salvador. So that's why the Supreme Court said you got to get him back here because that judge, well, the language.
Speaker 1: Was far more obscure than that. But I'll let you continue, right, And if I'm.
Speaker 2: The Trump administration, I do two things. Number One, I take you a monologue or your question that you just asked me, and I write it down and put it out on true social because it isn't out there now and so everybody in the country can see what the other two judges said about him, all right. And number two, I bring him back because I don't want a brawl with the Supreme Court, because the Trump administration is going to need the Supreme Court all of these crazy cases that are in play now. He'll win most of them, Donald Trump at the Supreme Court level. So you don't want to do small ball one guy and have them uneasy in the court. So I would bring him back, all right.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to look at it through this prison. And that's the I keep saying about the left. They have now become the party the champions the rights of men to play women's sports. They put the rights of quote illegals that don't have rights over the safety of Americans. Now, let's bring in Van Holland, the senator from Maryland. Do you think he called Patty Morin Rachel's mom one time?
Speaker 3: He did not.
Speaker 1: And then he goes out and he's doing a town hall telling the crowd that he's going to fight and he's going to Al Salvador to bring home this Al Salvador illegal immigrant who two courts have designated as a gang member.
Speaker 3: Listen, why don't you know if wenounced this?
Speaker 5: But I am planning tomorrow to go to El Salvador.
Speaker 2: I true, I am that.
Speaker 3: That I did not always have.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Bill, he'd never called the mother of Rachel Moore and Patty morn He never reached out to her. Joe never reached out to her. That like they never reached out to lacoln Riley's family, or Jocelyn Nungary's family, or any of the dozens and dozens of other families that had family members raped or murdered, and then the thousands of victims of violent crime. Can you explain that that ideology.
Speaker 2: It's My explanation is going to be harsh. They don't care. So it's all about a game of pandering to their constituency. This guy Maryland's one of the most liberal states of the country. He wants to pander to the far left, wants to tell the far left what they want to hear. That the guy in all Savadoy is a victim, but he's going to ignore the violent crime and the death of the young woman because that doesn't serve his political interests. And that's true. That's what happened.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 1: I say, if you go back to the Joint Session speech for President Trump and the Democrats wouldn't stand for the first Lady or Donald Trump. They wouldn't stand for mothers that lost their children. They wouldn't stand for the wife of a slain officer hero from Long Island where you are. They wouldn't stand for a young man that beat cancer and became a Secret Service officer that night. They wouldn't stand for another young man who had lost his father and got his commission in West Point that night. And they were too busy holding up their bingo cards. Now, I say that is the Democratic Party today. There are no reasonable voices left, and if there is one, maybe John Fetterman, and he gets slapped down pretty quick by the left. Do they like Steven A. Smith, you know, criticizing them or Bill Maher criticizing them.
Speaker 3: No they don't.
Speaker 2: Well that's was from Carvell who said to the far left, why don't you just break off in the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: He's become the far left. I don't know he's talking to himself, but he's kind of losing it.
Speaker 3: I'll go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm going to argue that the Democratic Party is in absolute disarray with no centrist leadership. I don't know if the audience remembers, but you and I are trying to get Kate's Law resurrected because President Trump said he would sign it if it passes Congress. Now, every single Republican in Congress, House and Senate will vote for Kate's Law. The law just briefly says, if you are a criminal alien and you were deported and you come back, you defy the deforporation, come back and you're found, you get a mandatory five year prison sentence and in federal penitentiary. Very simple law almost passed back when Kate Steinley was killed. When I was at Fox, and I engineered that and Mitch McConnell wouldn't put it up four standalone vote, and that's why it didn't get passed. Well, now we have another opportunity, but I can't find one Hannity, not one Republican I'm sorry, Democratic senator to co sponsor that bill.
Speaker 1: Well, they did pass the Lake and Riley Act, and I think there's only one one or two Democrats that might have supported that, and one now regretting having supported that.
Speaker 3: And certainly that's the start.
Speaker 1: But more importantly, the president is pretty much shut down the border.
Speaker 3: I mean it's about ninety.
Speaker 1: Seven percent shut down bill, and now we're in the process of deporting all of these known criminals that they allowed into the country. Although by definition, if you entered illegally, aren't you still a criminal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, but Trump's only going to be president until twenty twenty eight, so this law would extend way past as presidency because if a Democrat does get elected next time around, that board is going to open up again. You know that they're not gonna they're not gonna hold what Trump does, and so what we're trying to do at the point, I'm trying to make is that the Democratic Party doesn't have at this point that I can see any kind of effective leadership that's looking at for the folks at all. It's all ideology for them. One. In the Republican side, you do have ideologues, but most of them are common sense people, most of them, not all of them. But in the Democratic side, you don't have any common sense people. You have all ideologues, and that's why that party is disintegrating.
Speaker 1: What do you make of the Trump administration now referring New York Attorney General Letitia James for potential criminal charges related to mortgage fraud. I'm sure you've been following the story.
Speaker 2: Sure, blood feud.
Speaker 1: I mean well, I mean James had put in claims for public funds. I mean it, Okay, these are the standards that she set up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything nasty since Charles Sumner from Masseahim, it's the senator got taned by a Southern center on the floor. Within the Civil War, I think we.
Speaker 1: Ought to bring back caning of people like O'Reilly, you get out of line, O'Reilly what cane?
Speaker 2: You better get me on the first wife. That's why I tell you, man, because if I counter attack, You're done.
Speaker 1: But anyway, okay, okay, Bill, I'm really I'm shaking in my boots. I love you, but not when it comes to self defense. You want to run you. You don't want to mess with me. But the good news is that I like you so much. I would never raise a hand to you. I would kind of laugh at it. But anyway, Bill, O'Reilly. All things simple, man, we appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to John in North Carolina on high How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: All right? I just wanted to say that any politician or senator that goes to l Salvador to advocate for a non member of a terrorist organization needs to be arrested for Teresa as soon as they lay back in the US.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just telling you right now, any illegal immigrant you're saying, anyone that goes there to bring back a terrorist, or you're talking about really, in this case, a gang member that was here illegally. You know, I looked, there's really no excuse for what Van Holland is trying to do, but he's not going to be able to bring him back. I don't think the president of El Salvador is going to allow that to happen. But again, you got to compare and contrast in this case because in Maryland, that's the home of Rachel Morin, the mother of five that was brutally raped and murdered. And this guy never picked up a phone and called her. But his his cause, celeb is this guy that two judges declared was a a an MS thirteen gang member and needed to be deported and was in our country illegally. And and and this is the line in the sand Democrats want to draw, and they can't. They never pick up a phone and call any of the victims of murder, rape, torture, violent crime of Biden Harris illegals. Tell me how that makes sense? Doesn't make sense, does it?
Speaker 4: And Haiti charge for treason if he does go down there and do it, and as soon as he lands back in the US soil, he should be arrested in charge with Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, man, appreciate the call. Eight hundred nine f one seawn. If you want to join us, let us say hi.
Speaker 3: To Ben.
Speaker 1: He's in Utah. Ben, Hi, how are you glad you called? Where in Utah?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 6: Just outside of Salt Lake City? Sean, It's pleasure to talk to you. A long time listener.
Speaker 3: Thank you. When's the last time you had a Crown Burger?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 6: Not that long ago? Actually Crown Burger if for all those haven't been to Salt Lake City, that's a popular destination, so a couple of weeks ago. Actually great.
Speaker 1: George is a great guy. The owners are great people. Uh maybe one of the most delicious burgers I've ever had in an al Burger. I mean, I define cities, and this may be very shallow based on what food I like. I don't know what to tell you, but that's how that's how I do it. By the way, we are waiting the White House briefing with Caroline Levitt, who will be on Hannity tonight, and they're expecting some special guests. I don't know who it is, Linda, any indication who it might be.
Speaker 7: I do not know who the special guest is, and no one else seems to know either. There is not a single thing out on any any social media platform, which is very unusual.
Speaker 3: No very unusual.
Speaker 1: They kept it a secrette Anyway back to you, Ben, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 6: Well, listen, I'm just appalled by the fact that Democrats are even entertaining going down to Ol Salvador and visiting these MS thirteen gang members. I think it just goes to show who their true constituents are and gives us a peek into why they're allowing or have allowed, all these illegal immigrants into the country. Where were these people when I mean think about all the hostages that have been across the world, Why weren't they knocking on those countries' doors and checking doing a welfare check on them, or doing a welfare check on our allies in Israel, or doing welfare checks on the families of those who have been affected by and unfortunately killed by these illegal immigrants. It's disappointing, It's appalling, and I'm disgusted by it.
Speaker 1: I'm disgusted by a lot of what the left does here. I'm disgusted that they allowed the single greatest preventable national security threat to happen and lied about it, and they were willing to all lie about it and cover it up in our lifetime, which is Biden and Harris and Mayorcis and their wide open borders. And I stand by my statement they all have blood on their hands. And every person murdered and raped and victim of a violent crime, and every person that will still be murdered and raped and victims of violent crime by the people that remain, because it's going to take an awful long time and a very heavy lift to remove them.
Speaker 3: It's on them. It really is.
Speaker 1: All right, Ben, have a shake, have a great Crown burger on me, enjoy the fries, have a good time. We appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to join us.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Ed is in Florida, Ed my free state of Florida. What's going on? How are you glad you call?
Speaker 8: How you doing, Sean? I just think that you should invite Bill Mahre onto your show. I'll tell you why, because if he wants to work go meet with Trump. I remember I'm an old timer, so I remember Bill Maher wants to talk to Bill O'Reilly want rally used to be on flops and they're very cordial. I think that you could work it out with him, and I think who knows. Maybe one day he'll invite you out to California when you're out there and you can steak in mind. I think, you know, I think I think it will work out good because I.
Speaker 1: Think, well, first of all, he has been on my my TV show numerous times, and in fairness to him, he has invited me to go out to California. I just haven't been willing to get on a plane and fly across country to do his TV show. I just I don't Number one, I have my own platforms. Number Two, I don't really have the time to just you know, give to that. I've got other work besides radio and TV. We've got you know, our our Fox Nation podcast, and just a whole bunch of other work that I do. That It's just a time thing more than anything else. Look, I've come to respect him more than I did. I think he's very clever, very he can at times, he can be very funny at times. I think he gets monotonous being a liberal. I like that he's an iconoclastic. You know, he's say anything comic. You know, It's kind of what I respect about Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock and so many other comedians. I really shouldn't just isolate them, but they I mean, they're probably at the top of the game. But I'm not against having him on it, just as he's never shown that he particularly likes me. And it's not that I need him to like me to do his show or have a discussion or a debate with him, but he seems more open at this moment in his life to having a real conversation. I probably would be more open to having it if he wanted to have a conversation and not make it. I wouldn't sit on one of his stupid panels because I find them like I've watched the panel after he gave his explanation of what happened at the White House this weekend, and I had to turn it off because the whoever that Washington Post guy was was just so freaking annoying it was unwatchable.
Speaker 8: I agree, I did. Look, I'm so glad you refused to go onto the view too. I'm so glad you did.
Speaker 1: What's the point, by the way, others I've done that show numerous times. I used to do Good Morning America, I used to do to the Today Show. I used to do all these shows you know, I feel I'm at a point in my life where I have I have bigger platforms than them. They have more to gain with me being on their show most of these people than I do going on their show. And it's not that I'm calculating the upside or downside of it. If I thought he if I believe he wants to have a real discussion, a real discussion, and he can make all that he could say anything that he wants. He could have any opinion that he wants, as long as if he doesn't want to make it personal. I'd be willing to have that conversation with him. Do I want to fly out to frigging California to do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 8: Let him come on to your show at night by buy a TV.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we could probably do that. We could probably arrange about all right, I'm taking request.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We do have tonight Taylor Lorenz, the one that was, you know, saying how handsome and amazing and intelligent Luigi Mangioni is. Though you might be interested in watching that debate tonight to every night, Sean.
Speaker 8: I listen to you every day. I'm going to retire. Ti'm seventy four years old. I got your common stance. I'm statn is on New York originally, you know, so you know where I'm coming from.
Speaker 1: Well, you're smart to have made the move move to Florida. But I never would have known by that thick New York accent that you were a former New Yorker. I never would have known that. Well, oh yeah, I'm just kidding. And by the way, let me guess you're on the east coast of Florida, not the west coast of Florida.
Speaker 8: No, I'm on the Brandon Is ten miles east of Tampa.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 8: The only reason why I came down here because at the time I worked on Wall Street and at the time my company, after the nine to eleven crisis, they had to find some companies that, you know, would take the buildings in Tanta Tampa area. My wife didn't want to come at all. She went I went through hell bringing her down here. Now she's okay. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It takes for some It takes a little getting used to the closer you are to the coast, is my recommendation. Anyway, Ed, we appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Thank you eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Janet and Maryland next on the Sean Hannity Show, Janet, what do you think of your senator heading down to El Salvador and going to rescue this what two courts described as an MS thirteen guy. But it was in our country illegally and didn't have the patience or the time or willingness to call Rachel Morin's mother, Patty.
Speaker 5: It's disgusting and appalled. This state is out of control.
Speaker 8: What is he doing?
Speaker 5: Who does he think he is impressing? Like, I don't understand where these senators. They come out of nowhere and they want to stand on their soapbox, just like Al Sharpton always does.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is.
Speaker 5: A chance this state is as bad as New York. I am not kidding you, and I'm home time Van shown listen to you, listen to your book, watch your show. I mean, please tell me why this is happening.
Speaker 1: Tell me why why it's happening is because the left is nuts. I mean, it's really they've gone crazy. It's crazy versus common sense. I think New King rich Kind and nailed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Please keep everybody abreast of this kind of stuff because people don't know what is really going on. Just keep doing your thing. Man, We love you. God bless America and go Bills.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the call. Thank you, Jana, God bless you. Samantha Pennsylvania. Hey Samantha, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 9: Thank you for taking my call. I love the show. So I saw this. The IRS has a billion dollars of Americans money, and I'm really upset that if they if you owe them, they have no problem finding you garnishing wages. But they have a billion dollars around money. That's insane. And they had all these dirs agents that Biden hired, but you have people there's a billion dollars of our money that they're holding on to. It's just appalling. But that's it's even that high. And why aren't they funding next of kinds where you file your taxes? Why aren't they attaching it to your returns so you get that money back or help?
Speaker 1: Oh those news today that forty percent of the IRS is about to lose their jobs, which is perfectly fine with me.
Speaker 3: I mean, let me tell you something. I am so meticulous.
Speaker 1: I've always known my entire life that being a public figure and a conservative, that I'd be a target. And my entire life I've told my accountants of my lawyers, make sure you get this right. Go over everything with a fine tooth calmb pay all your tax pay all my taxes, and don't take any questionable deductions at all. And in spite of doing it the right way, I can't even tell you how many times I've been audited over the years. They just come after like there must be a bullseye on my back that says Hannity audit, Hannity audit. And I pay my taxes, and I advise everybody else pay your taxes.
Speaker 3: You don't need that headache in your life.
Speaker 9: Is there anything that the Trump can do to help allocate all that money to us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Look, there's a lot of things President Trump is doing by saving a lot of money. But let me tell you, we got a long way to go to even consider or have the possibility of getting to a point where we can pay down our debt, balance our budget, shure up social Security, Medicaid, medicare you know, deport all the people that need to get out of this country, keep our border secure, you know, get them in America towards energy dominance, build up this manufacturing with all this new investment money. It just takes more time, I know. I mean, we're getting the results and we're laying the foundation for great success. It just it's not going to happen in a hundred days. And I hope people have the patience to understand that and then also get reconciliation done and get Congress to do their job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rachel Morin's mom. Sorry, what's that saying. I can't hear you.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. It's Rachel Marin's mom, Patty Morin, who you had on your show last night. She's at the dais with the White House Press Secretary Caroline Lovett.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, let's conuinely, let's listen.
Speaker 10: Briefly labeled kiar Abrago Garcia as a Maryland father, There is no Mariland father. Let me reiterate. Ki Abrago Garcia is an illegal alien MS thirteen gang member and foreign terrorist who was deported back to his home country. And when Abrego Garcia was originally arrested, he was wearing a sweatshirt with rolls of money covering the ears. Mouth and eyes of presidents on various currency denominations. This is a known MS thirteen gang symbol of here no evil, speak no evil, see no evil. Abrago Garcia was also arrested with two other well known members of the vicious MS thirteen gang, and two separate judges found that Abrego Garcia was a member of MS thirteen and that's.
Speaker 1: Refer stations along the Sean Hannity showed network. We're going to continue our coverage, Patty Moore, And who was on my TV show last night is with Caroline love It at the White House that during her press briefing, let's continue listening in thirteen.
Speaker 10: And that finding has never been disputed. And just this morning, it was revealed through Maryland's court documents that Abraio Garcia's wife petitioned for an order of protection against him for two instances of domestic violence in May of twenty twenty one. And here is the order right here. The court ordered that the respondents committed the following acts of abuse once in May of twenty twenty one, assault in any degree, and on May fourth of twenty twenty one, he punched and scratched his wife, ripped off her shirt and grabbed and bruised her. This is from a court in Maryland, So not only are Democrats rushing to defend an illegal criminal, foreign terror gang member, but also an apparent woman beater. To set all of that aside, the basic fact that he was a legally inside our country and had a lawful deportation order made him subject to removal back to his home country of El Salvador, and if he ever ends up back in the United States, he would immediately be deported again. Nothing will change the fact that Obrago Garcia will never be a Maryland father, he will never live in the United States of America again, And the United States Supreme Court ruled unanimously that the President of the United States and the Secretary of State could not be compelled to forcibly retrieve this citizen of El Salvador, who is currently locked up in a maximum security prison in his home country due to his MS thirteen membership. To remind the media and the Democrat Party, MS thirteen are among the most vicious and dangerous individuals in this world. They pose a direct threat to the United States, Al Salvador, and any other country who maintains basic laws order MS thirteen rapes innocent girls and women, runs sex trafficking operations, murders for sport, and terrorizes law abiding people. That's why El Salvador President Bukelli made it clear this week that he will not be releasing this MS thirteen gang member from his prison. But that is not enough. All of that is not enough to stop the Democrat Party from their lives. The number one issue they are focused on right now is bringing back this illegal alien terrorist to America. But where are the Democrats applauding the fact that southern border crossings just hit a historic low. Where are the Democrats supporting our brave men and women of law enforcement who are putting their lives on the line every single day to arrest the violent illegal alien invaders that the previous administration allowed into our country? And where are the Democrats when innocent Americans are victimized by illegal criminals that Joe Biden let in. It's appalling and sad that Senator Van Holland and the Democrats applauding his trip to El Salvador today are incapable of having any shred of common sense or empathy for their own constituents. In our citizens, nobody knows this more than the woman standing to my right, Patty Morin, whose beautiful daughter Rachel, was brutally maimed and murdered at the hands of an illegal alien in August of twenty twenty three. Patty no longer has her daughter because of the failed Democrat Party's open border and these are policies that President Trump is bringing an end to. Patty should not have to be here today, but she is, and we are grateful, and we are honored for her willingness and her request to share her powerful story with the world.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Patti for being here.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 11: A lot of you don't know the whole story about Rachel and about the crime that was committed against her, even us, her family, we didn't know all the details. They kept most of it close to their chest, the detectives, because they didn't want to do anything to hurt the case. They wanted to keep the integrity of the case, so they kept everything close. I sat for the last two weeks in her trial, and we saw layer upon layer upon layer of evidence against the accused, an illegal immigrant from Al Salvador, and the things that we thought, well, maybe this might have happened. We didn't know, but when we were at the trial, we got all the puzzle pieces and I want to share some of those things with you. You know that Rachel's at thirty SECD.
Speaker 1: That's Patty Moran describing what happened to her daughter, Rachel, Mauran, mother of five. She was on Hannity last night. She's at the post with Caroline Levitt as a special guest. By the way, Caroline and Pam Bondy will both join us on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. This has now become the cause celeb for liberal Democrats and Maryland Senator Ben Holland. Actually, I'm going to hold Salvador today to rescue this guy. Now we have new details that in fact he abused his wife, and two judges in two separate courts identified him as an MS third team member, and he was in the country illegally. But yet Democrats want to bring him back. Anyway, We'll pick up right where we left off. On the other side, we'll have full coverage. We have RFK Junior, Pam Bondy, Caroline Levitt, Tonight limited texts, fifteen gigs of data with mobile hotspot and roaming, all in America's most dependable five G network. Just i'le pound two to fifty, say the keyword save now, and pure Talks US customer service team will help you make the switch in as little as ten minutes. Again, pound two to fifty keywords save now. Get your free Samsung Galaxy with a qualifying plan when you switch to Pure Talk Wireless By Americans for Americans