Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio.
Speaker 2: News, the Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's get to some of those stocks on the move here, especially in the aftermarket, with us to do that, Bloomberg News Cross Asset reporter Isabelle Lee.
Speaker 1: A lot going on. It's kind of been exciting to cover this, but let's start with Nvidia.
Speaker 4: We have to start with in video. It's just the world's most valuable company. So they all again, still another bullish quarter that quarterly revenue forecasts. The stock is up by around two point eight percent of the after market, so that signals again that the massive build out of AI computing remains on track. So this really isn't the shock investors we're expecting it. I must say that earnings did come a little later. If you follow the blog tliv go, usually it comes out at four twenty, and it came out a few minutes later.
Speaker 1: We re glued to the view. We're just starting here, yeah, waiting for.
Speaker 4: He said, there's a bit effect speculation. Some folks are saying it's usually a sign of impending news, but others say it's herald of good things, but I guess it's the latter so fiscal.
Speaker 1: So you get them the calling analysts and investors. You're like, so, what the heck was going on? Why was this late? Right?
Speaker 4: I mean they also say that Jensen Van's leather jacket is also a signal that some people take.
Speaker 1: A fed chair in the nineteen seventies, Carrocras. Maybe they could decide which jacket to wear on the call.
Speaker 2: You look at, you know, the briefcat that he's carrying or the folder that he's carrying.
Speaker 1: That would be great, bigger right, No, you've made it.
Speaker 4: I want people to dissect me like that. Okay, So fiscal first quarter sales will be about seventy eight billion. That's higher than average estimates. I want to point out though, the company yet again is not offering any positive on China. They said that we're not assuming any data sent their compute revenue from China and our outlook. That's according to their CFO.
Speaker 1: But they are going to be selling right. They did get some permits. Yeah, n video from the US government. Check out all the details for that. On the Bloomberg terminal, A salesforce taker CRM what's going on there.
Speaker 4: The stock is down nearly five percent. They gave a loopwarm outlook for sales growth in the new fiscal year, so not a good sign. And again this goes the other way, fuels investor concerns about whether the company will lose out to their rival. So revenue will be about forty six billion dollars in the fiscal year ending in January twenty twenty seven. It's in line with estimates, but I don't think in line is cutting it for anyone. They just want you to surpass and surpass and surpass. So Salesforce, they are the leading maker of customer management software. They become the poster child when it comes to Wall Street's anxieties about AI, when it comes to the impact on established vendors, because it is one of the leaders in the space.
Speaker 3: I keep going back to this number. The stock is down fifty percent since late December of twenty twenty four, and so it's just been under a lot of pressure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, not a great time, but it's.
Speaker 3: All Mark Benniov says, we're well on our way to sixty three billion in annual revenue in fiscal.
Speaker 1: Year twenty thirty. Yes, that's a whiles away. They also say that their FI year. Yeah, exactly, that's true. That's true. Still Isabelle? What about snowflake? Snow is the ticker? Yes, I do love that ticker. Stock is down by one? Did you just do it because we're surrounded by snow?
Speaker 4: I wish I did, but I'm going to pretend that I did. Yes, reported alrictly to talk about it.
Speaker 1: We love our got twenty seconds.
Speaker 4: They gave an outlook for quarterly sales that was inline with estimates. Again that disappointed investors because in line is in.
Speaker 1: Line not enough. It's not enough, so the stock is down.
Speaker 4: Most analysts expect that sales from the use of AI within its platform is still limited.
Speaker 2: The stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.