Speaker 1: On td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WY, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Hey, if time for y'all favorite segment Spello fake go?
Speaker 2: Are we spelling? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ey? Get lose, get loose? Well, you know once I get loose, own man? Okay.
Speaker 1: Your first word is kerfuffle? What kerfuffle? Kerfuffle? It is a commotion or fuss. O cho is always getting into a kerfuffle when he goes out.
Speaker 5: Kurk kerfuffle, kerfuffle, kerfuffle, kerfuffle kerfuffle.
Speaker 2: Can you use it in the sentence one more time? Please?
Speaker 1: O Cho constantly gets into kerfuffles when he goes out curve kerkfuffle.
Speaker 6: All right, I've never heard this word before. I didn't even know it's part of the English language. But what I'm gonna do, based off how it sounds is spelled, I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take a whack at it. I'm gonna take a whack at it like I'm Italian. Kerfuffle k e r if you double p l e kerfuffle.
Speaker 2: You was close k e r f you double l.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Come on, you got to pronounce it right now. I said kerfuffle.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you're saying kerk puff full kerfuffle, kerfuffle.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have to bring somebody on your country, your country. So I'm thinking it was like puffle and it was fuffle and I couldn't tell your accent.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this egregious, egregious, egregious. That was such an egregious act. I had to respond egregious.
Speaker 6: Okay, egregious? Now, oh, come on, hey, uh a g r E G I O U.
Speaker 1: S E g r e g I O U s egregious. Oh, I said a first Yeah, so it was E yes E g R e g I O U s. That's egregious.
Speaker 6: Okay, I I put I put an a instead of instead of E, so technically I.
Speaker 1: Kind of spelled it right, No you didn't. But anyway, how about this one, ubiquitous? What come on, man, come on, chat am I pronouncing it correctly?
Speaker 6: US ubiquitous spelling from me real quick? Hey, you hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, use it in the sentence, real quick, use it in a sentence.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's influence, right, it's uh.
Speaker 1: H hey.
Speaker 2: See this is the problem with his word.
Speaker 1: His U ubiquitous influence was felt by all the family ubiquitous you biquitous?
Speaker 6: Hey, most of the time when I had a spelling be one. I had a spelling me back in nineteen eighty seven, and I didn't like a word. I said, past, Okay, the word is ubiquitous. You b i q u I t o U s ubiquitous.
Speaker 2: I'm curious.
Speaker 6: You gave me a word to spell a word that I've never heard before, a word that I hadn't even know was in the Linage language.
Speaker 2: A word that I have never even seen in the stars. So how in the world was I supposed to get that?
Speaker 1: This is the easiest word you're ever gonna get, O Joe. I will make sure you get this with your what is it? Batcat, gobbly gook, gobbly gook god.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, I'm probably get it right. You said, gobly gobbly gook, gobly gook.
Speaker 1: G O double b l y g double ok g O b b l e d y g o okay gobblygook.
Speaker 6: Hey, Chat, I hope y'all not laughing at me, because there's no way in hell y'all do any of these words outside of egregious.
Speaker 2: You want one more? Yeah, give me one more, Give me one more, give me one more, give me one more, give me one more. Whatever this is, I'm getting the right chat. This is for y'all. I promise you, I promise you. I got this. I promise you. I got this right here, I got this, I got this ship. I can't even pronounce this word here, oh, Joe, Oh.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: Ephemeral ephemeral, ephemeral, ephemeral.
Speaker 2: So ephemeral e themoral hmoral.
Speaker 4: E E emoral ephemeral okay, ephemeral E p h E r A L.
Speaker 8: E E p h I was I was right.
Speaker 1: I was right E p h E M E r A L. That's what I'm said.
Speaker 8: I left the m out huh.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey, y'all, hey, listen you. I'm not sure who picked the words of night, but but that that that that was.
Speaker 2: We let the chat pick them, huh, I said, we let the chat pick them. Okay, it's my it's my turn now.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we got we gotta had to get to this one early because it's a very very special night and it's time for I know one of you guys's favorite segment spell o s. Yeah, no, check us out. We couldn't do it. We couldn't do it the regular way. Huh ah, Man, he ain't got your hat. I need even had I left my had a Man, I can't find that bitch man, damn man, hold on, but I got y'all tonight because I ain't gonna embarrass myself in front of people.
Speaker 8: Man, I ain't for no, I got this ship. I ain't bullshit, but.
Speaker 1: I know it ain't. It ain't been looking good for the home team. They ain't looking much better. Is it.
Speaker 6: I promise you, I promise you listen anytime in front of a crowd and the cameras rolling, you know, like when I was on the field, I always show up.
Speaker 8: I show when the license y'all show when the licesn is on. Man, and I ain't even have these people laughing right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crowd right here, so you will get one wrong.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna get ship wrong tonight.
Speaker 1: Check us out. This can't be a regular fellow, sinkle. We're gonna have someone to compete against cho Sinko.
Speaker 8: Hey, yeah, yeah they they Now I went to Harvard, now you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, what we're gonna do. We're gonna have two people. We gonna have one somebody. Don't you gonna spell a word? This person don't spell a word, And if oo misses and that person gets it, they get a wrist band and you get a sign bottle of the Portier that you get to pick up at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the night.
Speaker 8: So y'all are cheating? Man?
Speaker 1: How you cheating?
Speaker 8: Well, when I get my word right, what I get? Huh? When I get my word right, what I get?
Speaker 1: You get a pad on the back? Congratulations, man, you finally got a word right, so ask how oh we just pick anybody out of the audience. Oh okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Come on, come on, you the black hand you you? Oh hell, come on, come on, come on. We got one. We gotta get a lady. We gotta this. Come on, yeah, come nah, bring somebody. Somebody from up there jumped down. Come on, man, okay, come on, you in the ad, you in that, come on, stay with me? Yeah yeah, oh.
Speaker 8: Hold on, let me let me stress.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, the liquor. Liquor stores might be out of La Portie, cause I don't think you're gonna beat nobody to name.
Speaker 8: Nah, I'm finna wash this nigga. Man, We all on you from You're from.
Speaker 1: Atlanta, Columbus, Columbus eighty five fours.
Speaker 8: We went to college Columbus State.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you bro, You don't they be asking all the questions.
Speaker 8: He tried to talk you off your games and you drinking that liquor.
Speaker 1: Dup man about to beat you with a cup of liquor too. Look at it.
Speaker 2: I can tell that la potier.
Speaker 8: All right, o choe, hen lou Let him go first. Let him go first.
Speaker 2: How do no no, you gotta go first.
Speaker 1: You go first.
Speaker 8: No, I'm just saying, hold on, give him the first word.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want him know he got it. You gotta go first, all right? O Choe, Oh Choe is up first? Your first word?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Surveillance What surveillance? The police were surveilling you and your home boy? Surveillance?
Speaker 8: Hey, speaking of hey, you know what real quick.
Speaker 1: Real quick, hold on, all about O Choe? Hold on?
Speaker 8: Hold on, hold on, hey, hold on, listen to me, real quick. Listen to me, real quick.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: Now speaking of surveillance. Right, you're a quick story. Me and my dog way more right. Yeah, we went to jail because of surveillance.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The camera was rolling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got you.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So I'm from the spell that business.
Speaker 1: Okay, spelling.
Speaker 8: Surveillance as you are yep, v E uh huh I uh huh l A n C E l A n c E.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. What's wrong?
Speaker 8: You were clothed?
Speaker 2: Oh y'all you were clothing as you are?
Speaker 1: V E I L L A n C E S. I said, okay, okay, okay, what's your name of man?
Speaker 8: Hold on? I said, surveillance I spelled it.
Speaker 2: Right right, No you didn't okay that hold on?
Speaker 8: Oh no, no, l silence, yeah no, no, no, no, no no ah, y'all niggas be cheating. Man.
Speaker 1: It might be silent, but you got to say it, all right, Oh Joe, okay, here's your word. Sofas off? Oh yoelling by man? Hold on, let's see it. Hey, it's about this olden this this sof right hw s O f A.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that.
Speaker 8: End of the night.
Speaker 1: Put your bottle fine the port hellup at the front, were sure good?
Speaker 8: Look at out that couped up man?
Speaker 1: What's there? Damn? Hey you come. Oh he's a drunk that he good? All right? All right, o yoe?
Speaker 8: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold hold hold on, let me recouve.
Speaker 1: Okay, take your time.
Speaker 8: Where you from North Carolina? Well we went to college.
Speaker 1: Where's the same stake.
Speaker 8: You okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you ready, Joe?
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 8: I don't want the enemy on my side. You got to go on over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: Ladies first, now, huh okay, okay, all right, oh Joe, whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 8: Ladies first, we got to be respectful.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. The word that you have to spell, ma'am water, let me think.
Speaker 2: W A.
Speaker 1: T E.
Speaker 6: Arah.
Speaker 1: That is correct. That is correct, you know without Joe. The way we're gonna make it fair. She has to spell three words to your one. Okay, okay, she got the person right. Okay, word number two carpet who let me see uh see ye a.
Speaker 8: Allah correct.
Speaker 1: Y'all know she clutches. She from North Carolina, y'all heard of said? Ah, all right, last word O Joe.
Speaker 2: Last word house.
Speaker 1: That's a hard one.
Speaker 8: H O U s e.
Speaker 1: That is correct, ma'am, oh Joe, Yeah, hold on, let me get right, get up that Okay, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 8: I'm ready. I'm ready. Ready to give me that thing, give me that thing.
Speaker 1: Okay you ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm locked. Damn, I'm locked.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 2: The word you must spell, O joe. If you do not get this word correct, I.
Speaker 8: Ain't finna loser from all these people.
Speaker 2: Come on, Okay, the word you must fail. Soliloquy.
Speaker 1: He got it, guys. We gotta make him use that that one semester harved education.
Speaker 2: Soliloquy.
Speaker 1: Soliloquy, soliloquy, Would you like the phone a friend.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm ready. Okay, y'all think I got this. I got this, They got it, he got it.
Speaker 1: Let's think before you go, before you go. So soliloquy, Yeah, sounded out, sounded sir? Leave love we soliloquy. Yes, soliloquy.
Speaker 8: That's why whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa wh wh wh what what what you thought?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah. Come on, come on now he'll nerve. I mean he's really never spelled in front of a live audience, So come on, not give a little great.
Speaker 8: Hold on, hold on, you know what, Use it in the sentence from him.
Speaker 1: Use it a sentence.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know what it is like when people they go on and on say yeah, I appreciate that. Soliloquy. Now, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 8: Oh soliloquy.
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 8: Okay, s a l.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead, keep it going.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, double la que soliloquy.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 1: Did you sound it out?
Speaker 8: Soliloquy?
Speaker 1: I mean, from the sound of it, it sounds like you can't spell that word.
Speaker 8: I ain't never heard that before.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's s oh, that's what I said. Yes, s O L I l o Q u y how.
Speaker 8: Was supposed to be?
Speaker 1: That's ship?
Speaker 8: Are you to be honest? Who are here know how to spell that without looking at their phone? Be honest, I don't don't lie to me. Don't lie to me. Y'all knew how to spell that.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me another word. I'm gonna give you an easy, easy one. Man.
Speaker 8: You embarrassed me in front of company.
Speaker 2: As I did not want to, but I had to acqus.
Speaker 8: Aq S. Hey, hey, put it on your phone and show it to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, you try to be slumped off millionaire? You wanted to ride it on the mirror. Huh No, I'm just put it up there.
Speaker 10: I don't know how to spell that aq S act I know spelled act a c t q s, so it might be q u o e s t q S no a c q u i e s c E.
Speaker 8: I was close. I was close. Who back there spinning like they do that ship?
Speaker 1: It's not work for player large damn.
Speaker 8: Oh Joe got nigge with It's a pleasure nice to make cho oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you know what. I'm gonna give you a word. Okay, how about this one?
Speaker 8: I know I can spell spirit? How much is here I can spell cheat.
Speaker 2: How much is here? Umbrella?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Umbrella?
Speaker 8: Umbrella?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: U N B R E double l A. Come on, man, stop playing, stop playing, man, stop playing.
Speaker 3: This is what I do.
Speaker 8: Give me another one, Give me another one. I'm on fire.
Speaker 1: Give me another in dyke in dyt in dyt. Yeah, you got indicted for a charge you and your homeboy committed that.
Speaker 8: Car Yeah yeah, yeah, nigga, we still on papers for that ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, I N D I C T.
Speaker 8: Come on now with nigga. Man, let's go. Let me get another one.
Speaker 1: Give me another one, man, give you another one. I'm feeling good right now too. All us we go in to Magic City after it's on me listen, signed out and it's spelled just like it sounds. Okay, precarious, precarious, Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on precarious. I used to date this chick back of eighty three and she was precarious. Yeah. P R E.
Speaker 8: C A R I O U S. I'll stopped playing. Man, Now, what sha'all talking about?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: Give me no, give me the fire. Well, hey, I'm on nb NBA jam fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, how about this here? Connecticut, the state of Connecticut. Who Connecticut?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Connecticut. Se yep, oh double n uh huh e double t.
Speaker 1: You ain't no double team? Okay, one team, one team, but there's a there's a letter in front of that team Connecticut.
Speaker 8: I ain't never been there. I don't know how to spell that. I don't know to spell C O N and E C T I c U T. That's too much ship.
Speaker 1: Thank you for everyone for participating. Thank you very much. Now it's time for Spello sinko. Oh hold on, I.
Speaker 2: Need I need to I need to I need to prep. I need to prep. I need to prep. And just take a walk real quickly.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm ready. I'm ready. Okay, ocho, We're gonna start you off real easy for all the night. A monk a month, A monk a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A lot of times when parents aren't around, kid will run a uk.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's a good one.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Listen, my grandma used to use that word, and my mamma used to use that word, but I ain't never had to spell it.
Speaker 2: A monk. I know it started with a huh.
Speaker 1: M yep.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, and I know I listen, I know that the end, the ending of the spelling is probably gonna be something crazy. But I'm gonna just say U c K close am. Okay, that sounds like that sounds like a joke to me, but I'm that's slam.
Speaker 1: All right. O, Joe, got another one for you. This is a real easy one. I think you're gonna like this one. Seren dipity.
Speaker 2: Saren dipity s e r e s e r e n d I p I t y that is correct that let's go. This is what I do.
Speaker 1: This is what I do.
Speaker 2: Don't ever challenge me. I was an honor student.
Speaker 1: The next one is doppel Ganger. Doppel ganger. Yes, is that when you have a look at we all have O P.
Speaker 2: P l e hold on, let me go back. D O double p l e j A n g e R. You got it? No, hold on, smell again.
Speaker 1: Dopp o ganger d o Yes, double p l e on gang g e r. That's what I thought you missed its d O p p e l g A n e R.
Speaker 2: Oh God damn it. Oh you got me. That's okay. Yeah, that so I went. I went, I went dopple like d O double p l e instead of P E L. My bad, my bad. Yeah, I think I'm saying it pendiculation. Wait what word did you just say?
Speaker 1: Say it again?
Speaker 2: Pendicloudiculation?
Speaker 1: Yes, Pan, okay, pan, not pendiculation, pan, pendiculations.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm gonna wing it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wing it based on base based on the sounding and the pronunciation pandiculation P A N D I C U L A T O O n oh.
Speaker 2: The next world.
Speaker 1: Is cad.
Speaker 2: Caddy wampus. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I like what.
Speaker 2: I like where you're going.
Speaker 1: I like what you're all trying to do to me right now, y'all trying to embarrass me in front of people. But I got this Caddy wampus, caddy caddy. This could be a little tricky because caddy could be spelled C a double t I or maybe C a double t y.
Speaker 6: So I'm trying to forget what could be a K because you know how the English thing, which language is they butcher all the type of ship caddy wampus.
Speaker 2: You think it's started with a C or Okay, I'm not sure. Just tell me, yeah, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me. M hm no, no, no, no, caddy when something is caddy, when the caddy s c a double T y. So should I just go with that caddy? Yes? No, yes? Can I get a hint?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, okay, all right, you gotta be caddy see a double T y. I know that how you spelled wampus.
Speaker 2: Like want when somebod I say want wah. That's w I know that O m p U s. No, come on a T c A w t y w A m p u s.
Speaker 8: What I just said.
Speaker 2: You said, oh no, you said oh wah, but you want wah like Charlie Brown. It was w A, not oh.
Speaker 1: No A yeah.
Speaker 2: I was okay, okay, I was a bibliophobia a biloba. I know this because I had I had to. I had to do this my science project. Okay, I had to do this for my science project.
Speaker 11: I never forget a bibliophobia, a bibliophobia, A bibliophobia, a biblic a bibli a bibliophobia, a bibliophobia, a big blive b blie.
Speaker 1: A bibli A bibliophobia is at the.
Speaker 6: Wind at the end phobias p h O B I b I b I A all right, I got that part. I just got to get the oblivion of the fun.
Speaker 7: Say it again, A bibliophobia A B A b I b A blivia blue A b I b l i oh phobia.
Speaker 2: It gotta be.
Speaker 1: That's that's easy because it's the way you say it is the way they have pronounced and spelled. They got it gotta be. And don't tell me I'm wrong either A B I b A bibliah A b i b l i oh an n phobia.
Speaker 2: That is correct. A b I b l i o p h oh b i a oven even. That's the word I haven't used before. And oblivia phobias is is a fear.
Speaker 1: Of what.
Speaker 2: Running out of reading materials books. That's that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 6: My teacher made me write because I wouldn't read stuff, and she made me write on what oblivion a bibliophobia was.
Speaker 2: That's how That's how I knew the word.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for your favorites and the fans favorite Yeah, spellow sinkles.
Speaker 6: Let me get let hold on, let me give me, let me give me a towel, Let me give your town my face so I could be focused.
Speaker 8: M let's go.
Speaker 2: You ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh Yoe.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first word is very simple, yeah, nincom.
Speaker 12: Pooh lincom pooh ningcom poop And I n I n c O M m p o U p nincom poop.
Speaker 2: No, what n I n c O M p o O p nincom poop? Man, God damn it, that's.
Speaker 6: The word I always us on Twitter and I ain't even spell it right now. I've been using on Twitter the past two.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, we can't do this. Man, don't embarrass me today, God damn it. Okay, yeah, don't don't embarrass us, O Joe.
Speaker 1: The next word is skullduggery, skull douggery, skullduggery.
Speaker 2: Yes, s k U double l d U g e r y skullduggery. No what s k s k u l l d U g g e r y as you said, I left a g out you did?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: How about this, Oh Joe? Numb skull numb score. Listen. If I get this wrong, I'm gonna jump off the balcony. N U m B s kN U double ling about goddamn time. Man, it's ridiculous, man, loosten. People gonna start to think people gonna start to think I'm dumb. They'll start They're gonna start to think I'm dumb.
Speaker 6: Until you have a conversation with me in person, you know, and if we talk and you get a better understanding and be.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, no, you're a real bright you're you're a bright young kid. But why the fuck you can't spell? Oh that's what they're gonna think. Yeah, yeah, I give you an I'm gonna roll last, I'm gonna roll line.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is one of my favorite words. O Jo sinko is full of malarkey. The word is malarkey.
Speaker 2: Larky. Yeah, what the hell is that? Please you? Is put oho is full of malarkey? Please use malarkey in the Senate. Say, I mean, I'm I've never heard of it. I just viewed it in a sentence. Oh, cho is full of malarkey. I'm like full of ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't never heard of this, So I'm I'm I'm I'm a wing it now, I'm a wing it and I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Uh m m A malarkey. It's probably probably double L malarky. Okay, m A double l A lar r mallar.
Speaker 1: O R.
Speaker 2: K e u y no m A l A r k e y mallarkey. O, choe is full of malarkey. Wait a minute, how'd you spell that m A r or in may m A l A r k e y mallarkey. You know it's funny. I'm not even trying to be funny. I've never ever heard that word using the sentence.
Speaker 6: I've never heard that word in general outside of today, so therefore me not knowing how to spell it.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I try to sound it out. I tried to sound it out and it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: And that's okay, okay, oh joe. Once upon a time I went into a bar and I was involved in a brew haha, and a and a who a brew haha? What the fust?
Speaker 6: Come on, man, how you gonna ask me to spell a bird that has to do with consuming alcohol when you walk into a bar and I don't even drink alcohol, So how I'm gonna know how to spell a word that I know nothing about?
Speaker 2: Actually, it's a fight. Well why ain't you just say fight?
Speaker 8: Spell fight?
Speaker 1: No, you said you want men to using them senters. I went to a bar and I got involved in the brew haha.
Speaker 6: And that's how that's what it's called it. Yeah, you're being funny and your dead as brother. Yeah, brew haha, I never heard of that, bru. Listen, I'm gonna say it. I'm I must spellter have sounding out.
Speaker 8: I'm sound.
Speaker 1: B r e w h a h a.
Speaker 8: That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 1: B r o u h a h A.
Speaker 2: Somebody trying to be cute with the motherfucking English language. They trying to Brew. Ain't b r o w That makes no sense. Yes, it is, Chris Bruce Sarry Brew b r o u Oh you said, okay, you're right, you got you got you got me, you got you got me, got got me? You got.
Speaker 1: A chat.
Speaker 6: Please don't don't use this. And then then it's it's it's it's a bad day for me. I just got off a long flight from Vegas six hours. I'm a little a little, a little slow right.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, the last word oho ballder dash? What balder dash? Balder dash?
Speaker 2: Balder dash? Yes, can you use it in a sentence please?
Speaker 1: Ballder dash? Man, This ballder dash is something that does not make sense. It's nonsense.
Speaker 2: I mean balded like, bald like bald balder dash. I mean some of the things that says it's balder dash.
Speaker 6: Okay, listen, if I get this wrong, we need to just eliminate spellow senko b A L B A L D E r and it gotta be dashed. It gotta be d as s D A s h. It gotta be If I don't get this right, just this quick, just scrap the whole thing.
Speaker 2: That's it baller dash B A L D R d A s H.
Speaker 1: Playing with me to talk.
Speaker 8: About man, this is what I do to talk about.
Speaker 2: Stop playing with me to talk about man. Bolder dash.
Speaker 6: I don't even know if balder dash mean, but I knew how to spell it because I sounded it out.
Speaker 2: Let's go, boy, so what I'm talking about? I thought you sounded all the words, but clearly that wasn't the case.
Speaker 6: Honestly, you know it's it's it's different when it comes to oh should I hit my computer?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go, There we go, there we go. All right on, Joe, we're back. We're back.
Speaker 1: We brought your favorite back. Now it's time for spelled old sinkle. Hey.
Speaker 6: Hey, I've been working, I've been studying, I've been studying my tasaurus just for for for moments like this, and I can say, Chad, I won't let you down. I won't let you down.
Speaker 2: I promise you.
Speaker 1: Uh. And we left our Kanye College Dropout, which might be one of the best albums.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was definitely all right on.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Your first word colonoscopy. Oh, colonoscophy. Oh yeah, yeah, No, colonoscopy. Huh not the colonoscopy. That's what I said. Okay, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: C O c O l O N s c O p y.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, that was right. C O l O N oh s c O P y That's what I say. No, you left the Old you left the Oh after.
Speaker 1: The end.
Speaker 2: Is the book?
Speaker 1: This one?
Speaker 2: You chat you cheat? Ye check this out.
Speaker 1: This is also a book in the Bible, lamentations Lama who imitations, But that's in that's in the Old Testament. New Testament, Yeah, new one. I think it's in the Old Testament. Actually I think limitations limitations, Yes, shoot, listen, I only I don't I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't know what bout it you got. But I'm l A M A T A T I O N S NO L a emmy n T A T I O n oh lamb in limitations. Dang, I ain't know about that. I know about Philippians and proverbs.
Speaker 3: H m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Testa size my testa size? What my TESTA size? A testa size? Test the size my testa size? Yes, use it in the sentence please.
Speaker 1: Huh. It's uh.
Speaker 2: It's when something grows.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't know if you have been to the doctor, but they'll say, like, your cancer has metesticide, which has means it's grown.
Speaker 2: Boy, that's a Harvard right there, Boy, did you.
Speaker 1: But you don't.
Speaker 2: Hey, that should be easy for a guy with the Harvard or a quarter or semester.
Speaker 8: But you got to understand.
Speaker 2: I went to Harvard for a semester, but I got thrown out. Oh damn, So you ain't even making a full semester.
Speaker 6: Huh, I ain't making a full semester. I think they caught me cheating on the test. Oh, testicides my test month M A T.
Speaker 2: I think it's pronounced metastasize. But we'll go with that.
Speaker 1: Oh mattack okay, m A T mm hm as in me t A I started s t A. Yeah, it's metam e t A S t A s I z e.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I'm gonna get that. Okay, this is the this is the easy one here, oh Joe, this is very easy.
Speaker 5: Girulous, what girulous, girless, it's girl, it's gardless.
Speaker 2: I think it's girrulous.
Speaker 1: It's a person that loves to talk about bullgye, foolishness, girless.
Speaker 2: Girlss. Hey, I think it's putting out girls. But when I want to spelling be when I want to spelling, be eighty seven. But I ain't never heard no words like.
Speaker 5: This girlss, girless, girlous, girlous gee is the person is the talk It's a talkative person that likes to talk about foolishness, bullgie.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay. Most of the time, words like this are real tricky and the spelling of them can be real trigger. So I'm just gonna I'm gonna take a wing at it. Now, I'm taking I'm gonna take a wing at it. I might miss, but the fact that I'm trying g U r l o U s.
Speaker 2: G A r r U l o u s garrulous was this close? You were one more r You had it, Damn.
Speaker 1: Observe ability, observability, observes ability. Oh O B.
Speaker 5: S E R.
Speaker 2: V A B I L I T y.
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding d C.
Speaker 6: Now you not see see what happened when you asked me a question and you ask me to spell something that I'm familiar with because I've been observing all my life.
Speaker 2: I've been observing all my life, and that's what you have to do. You have to observe because we observe it. Let you know how you need to move based on doc hurpan.
Speaker 12: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: The volume