Speaker 1: Wake up, Wake wake up.
Speaker 2: The program your alarm to power one oh five point one on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Good Eddie, Good morning in Usa.
Speaker 3: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 4: Yo yo yo Yo.
Speaker 1: Jess hilarious, got morning charlamage to be here in the second And it's Thursday, shorty. Are you feeling Jess Eve? I took him good.
Speaker 5: I feel good.
Speaker 6: It's going into the weekend. I got shows this weekend. I'm happy about it. They's selling out.
Speaker 5: So I'm amazed. I'm amazed by that.
Speaker 6: Man, because Connecticut sometimes they struggle a little bit.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, they lagged.
Speaker 6: They like to get tickets the same day they come in the same day, you know, and then I'm at the meet and Grease, I'd be like, yo, I took y'all sol on and get your tickets and be like we do you know, if he was going to have money. It's the trouble with people be telling me like stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's the truth.
Speaker 5: Keep it a hunted with me.
Speaker 1: So especially the holiday season. Hell yeah, boss, may think things are so damn expensive.
Speaker 6: That's the problem. Like, and then everybody is on toyo. We got so many people onto it. I've never seen so many people on to a my life. Like we got all these comedians to them, we got artists, and then we got the plays. It it's people doing plays toward you know. It's so much going on. And and then you're right, it is the holidays, and then the finances ain't ain't really financing for everybody. So people got to pick and shoes where they want to go, what they're gonna spend their money.
Speaker 1: On, right, you know what I mean? And I ain't gonna front the Black Friday deals and the Cyber Monday deals weren't as good as they use Yeah, yeah, they were fifty sixty percent off and you can say, oh now it's like, yeah, I'm like, I know whom we to work at the story. I can use the discount for third, right, but it wasn't what it usually was, something so expensive. So yeah, anyway, what up Charlomangay. At least he's not an aid it this morning morning, Well, Jordan Klepper will be joining us this morning comedian and he has a new special quote.
Speaker 2: Fingers the posts, fingers in the post. Is it on the post in the post?
Speaker 1: Fingers the post, fingers the post, Yes, he thinkers the post. Yah, my god, Jordan Club.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He has as on Comedy Central this weekend Monday, actually the eighth Monday. Oh you had a good night, Yeah, had a good day. Yeah? Why what's up?
Speaker 8: Did you?
Speaker 1: I can't after No, don't don't do that. They don't usually be that nice. How was your dad? You gots some sleep?
Speaker 2: I did get some sleep last and I had a long day yesterday. I did the New York Times deal Books summer yesterday was it was dope. We had a panel with it was myself and.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk to you right now. You you you do a routine. Do your routine. Man, You come in here, you usually pray and then you're like, come on, you're messing up routine. You slap on his SPF right, like, do your routine? Thank you? Yes, because he does it for fifteen nurs He's been doing the same thing today. He wants to change change things up. Family doing yeaday night. What are you talking about? We got front page news coming up. To get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one oh five, it's the breakfast Lub. Good morning morning everybody. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now tonight Thursday night for Wow, I'm cowboys take on the Detroit lines at eight fifteen. Okay, standing up for that. You said a little bit of it, you shaid, watch a little bit of nine fifteen, nine to fifteen. I'm snoozing morning.
Speaker 9: Me me, good morning, Envy, josh Arlamage, how y'all doing this morning?
Speaker 10: Me me, good morning?
Speaker 9: All right, So we start this morning with a new fight over SNAP benefits, a new warning from the Trump administration that could impact millions of families. So the administration says it will withhold certain SNAP funds for more than twenty Democratic led states starting next week unless those states hand over detailed personal information about everyone receiving benefits, things like social Security numbers and immigration status.
Speaker 10: Agriculture Secretary Brooke.
Speaker 9: Rawlins says this data is necessary because she says there's fraud happening, even though the USDA has not offered any proof and federal research shows that SNAP fraud is very rare.
Speaker 10: Let's listen to her explanation.
Speaker 11: When we found one hundred and eighty six thousand days, people who dead, people's social Security numbers being used, five hundred thousand people receiving benefits more than twice.
Speaker 4: We had a couple of people.
Speaker 11: Receiving benefits in six states. In February of this year, we ask for all the states for the first time to turn over their data to the federal government to let the USDA partner with them to root out this fraud, to make sure that those who really need food stamps are getting them, but also to ensure that the American taxpayer is protected. Twenty nine states said yes, not surprisingly the Red states, and that's where all of that data that fraud comes from. But twenty one states, including California, New York, and Minnesota the Blue States, continued to say no. So as of next week, we have begun and will begin to stop moving federal funds into those states until they comply and they tell us and allow us to partner with them to root out this fraud and to protect the American taxpayer.
Speaker 9: Well, a federal judg yeah has already blocked the USDA from collecting this information and punishing states that don't comply. The administration has until December fifteenth to appeal, but for now that order stays in place. And just another important thing to note that the way the administration is framing this has given the impression that SNAP benefits themselves will be cut off, but that's not exactly what the order does. The only money that could legally be withheld is the administrative funding fee, so not the food money that families actually receive, but states say that still matters because losing administrative money affects how the program runs day to day. It means fewer staff to process application, longer wait times, delays fixing problems, and slower service for families who depend on SNAP.
Speaker 10: So we will.
Speaker 9: Continue to watch that and one more thing, And as all of this sets into place for next week, people may have started feeling the other big change. That's because the brand new or the Snap's rules, the brand new, big beautiful bill that quietly kicked in this week.
Speaker 10: They are much stricter now. So here's the difference.
Speaker 9: Most adults ages eighteen to sixty four who don't have disabilities and who don't have young children, they now have to complete eighty hours a month of work, job training, or volunteering to keep those benefits. And if you don't meet that, you will be kicked off in three months. And exemptions for veterans and house people and young adults who have aged out the foster.
Speaker 10: Care system those ended this week as well.
Speaker 9: So Trump's big beautiful bill definitely kicked in this week and SNAP recipients will start filling that.
Speaker 6: I do think it's crazy used in deceased people's security numbers, social Security numbers that get benefits.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, you know, there's they're looking into it. We don't know sometimes with this administration what's real and what's fake. But you know, I'm sure you know there are some things, yeah happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see that in the news. A lot of times when people pass away, people still use their Social Security numbers, or if people live in housing complexes where they get cheap rent, they don't say that the individual dies so they can keep the same rent. So you do see that a lot.
Speaker 6: Dang, I ain't thinking that in the day's crime. I don't even I wouldn't even do that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Fraud, it's okay, I'm supposed to do that.
Speaker 9: Sorry, But the administration is arguing that that's what's happening in the Red States, who only knows what's happening in the Blue States, so they want that information and really quickly. While we're talking about the cost of living, President Trump is also taking the conversation in a very different direction. In a marathon cabinet meeting, he's blasting Democrats for using the word affordability. Just a couple of weeks ago, that was his favorite word, and now he's calling it a scam and insisting that his administration isn't getting the credit that they deserve as things like gas and groceries have come down. He used that meeting to defend his record, touting tariff drug prices and even suggesting that the twenty twenty eight Republican nominee was probably sitting at that cabinet meeting. And as a pressure increases over the economy and those military strikes, Trump is maintaining that his policies are working and that Republicans need to stay the course and avoid more democratic gains. So we will continue to watch that as far as it's funny.
Speaker 2: Though, because you know, I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, so I'm old enough to remember when Democrat James Carville with Bill Clinton's political advise, and he said, it's the economy stupid. So that means the primary concern of American voters is the state of the American economy. So you know, in the modern era, the economy historically has done better under Democratic presidents. So technically that's Democrat messaging.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Then Madonnie took it here in New York City and it's worked for him. But Trump kind of stole that message in from Democrats if you.
Speaker 5: Ask me, he did, he did.
Speaker 9: But he's now calling it a scam. He's saying that, you know, democrats are calling he's saying it's a con job. There's no such thing as affordability and things like that, and so I don't it doesn't matter what party you're in, red, blue, whatever. If you can't afford your groceries, if you can't afford to live, affordability is the main issue.
Speaker 1: That is a great point me.
Speaker 2: It is a scam from politicians because it's not how people It's not about what you say, it's about how people actually feel. You can talk about affordability all you want, but if people aren't feeling that in their pockets, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: That's right, Thank you and me all.
Speaker 9: Right, well coming up at seven. It's holiday season, but it's also breakup season. We'll explain that friend and the triggers yes, in the next hour, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines of Wide open, call us up right now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 4: My breakfast club family? Shit boy, love you from.
Speaker 1: Love's happening yo.
Speaker 3: First of all, I want to take you spectfully shout out to chest. She's going to be in my second home, Hapercy.
Speaker 1: You got to you got to.
Speaker 3: You told me I'm a kickstand dude, so you won't give me a hug. I will pull up on you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lovey, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: But I do want to.
Speaker 3: Talk about the docum theories because fifty is my guy or what's crazy is fifty? First off, NB, I'm sorry you had to go through that to get in the industry too.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to go through anything, sir. I don't know what you what you point.
Speaker 2: You don't understand what we're talking about. Yesterday, Envy told us that you know he had to suck big get. I did not say resources and the characters. I did not say any of that. Go ahead and love to continue on.
Speaker 3: But but you know it's crazy. I worked radio for ten years and I worked with fifty actually party at his mansion with him. I didn't see nothing like Diddy's house.
Speaker 4: But what's crazy.
Speaker 3: About the Diddy doc is what got overlooked and how he is leading his son down that path. You know, us, being parents, we're supposed to lead our guns to put our kids in the best position to win. What he's doing with his kids, you coached, ain't not Envy.
Speaker 1: No, I don't go sign none of that and none of nothing I've seen on that doc I co signed. Nothing was cool about that doc. That that doc showed a a nasty individual that needs some prayers. He needs some healing, he needs, he needs a whole lot, he needs some hugs, he needs, he needs a new team, he need, he needs a whole lot. I don't I don't go sign anything I've seen in that doc.
Speaker 3: It was was crazy as the arrogance that he shown, just that she would film themselves going through this, like.
Speaker 4: Who does that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thank you, love, I appreciate you, brother, King Peace King. I ain't seen the dock yet.
Speaker 1: Watch I didn't watch it. Yeah, I watched the last I watched the three episodes. I watched the fourth episode last night, and the fourth episode is where they use a clip from the Breakfast Club audio and the video. But you talk about talking about no, no, no no. They were talking about, uh did he still calling people after he was being investigated. We were just saying, like, who do that? That's what they took from that clip. Yeah, but get it off your chest? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vient, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, ain't right?
Speaker 4: Ray yo, Charlotte, mae yamvy?
Speaker 12: What up?
Speaker 13: Are we lying?
Speaker 7: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: I got an indoor pool pool.
Speaker 7: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: He'll tell you what it is. We keep that mouthfooping. Hello, who's this problem? Oh my goodness? What's up?
Speaker 8: Like staying at heavy tried?
Speaker 1: Let's up drive. Hey, Charlam may pus, what's happening.
Speaker 8: Make sure you let army and just know the tune in tonight. So we about to run the table, baby, and we're going to the bowl. Were about to go to the bowl.
Speaker 1: Tune in tonight, Envy, Let's keep let's keep it calm. No, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The more we say that our cowboys s up, the better they play.
Speaker 1: So let's let's just keep cowboys big cowboys fans.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, broke back cowboys fan, Baby, Okay, I get him by my daddy, he said, back driving gay cowboys.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 8: Also a jay, you need to drop some music. If you're listening cold, drop some music. Me and sarlom ain't missed you.
Speaker 1: No, that's right, jaj Cole. But no, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I mean when you drop on Death, I'm gonna definitely listen when you drop I like by trave.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 4: Good morning? This is James calling from North Carolina.
Speaker 1: James from North Carolina.
Speaker 8: Get off your chest, James, Yeah, good morning everyone.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of horns. Itally with you and Charlemagne. Bro y'all were mentioning all these classic Christmas songs and stuff, And y'all didn't even mention the Temptation Solid Night or this Christmas the original, not Chris Brown version.
Speaker 2: We did, man, we did mention Temptation Solid Night. But I'm gonna tell you the thing about Temptation Slid Night. That song too long, man, By the time that song over is Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's back, but it's long.
Speaker 7: But it's good Man made the same.
Speaker 1: They don't have like solos.
Speaker 2: Everybody also with that song, that song is like a Christmas Eve, Christmas Day song. You ain't listening to Temptations Silent Night leading up to Christmas, You're not.
Speaker 4: It doesn't like Christmas. And I hear that, man, hear that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wonder had a banging Christmas album too, Wonder Steve, you wonder.
Speaker 1: I saw Mommy Kisse's Aanta claud I was Jackson five, but Jesus Christ, you know what he was lying. Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. If you need the vent hit us up. Now. We got the latest with Lauren. I'm sure she's gonna be breaking down more of the Diddy doc. She got some some I would say, some first hand information about that doctor. Yesterday should be breaking all that down. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, wan be coming a straight fast. She gets the from somebody that knows somebody, get the detail.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna that nose A little bit about everything.
Speaker 1: She'd be having the latest song.
Speaker 7: The law is the Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit.
Speaker 7: Every time, it's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: All righty y'all.
Speaker 15: So yesterday I was able to speak to Wayne Burrow, who who worked with Miss Violetta Wallace, who is the mother of Biggie Smalls and managing her son's estate. Now, he reached out to me, or I reached out to him, and then he was like, Okay, I'm willing to get on the phone with you, because he says that a lot of people have been blowing them up following his documentary and he wanted to speak out and he made it clear that this is on behalf of Miss Violetta Wallace. He says there are a few allegations that he wanted to address from the doc So, number one, there's this allegation from the documentary that Diddy used a Biggie's record label deal or his own money, Biggie's own money to pay for Biggie's funeral. So Wayne tells me that that's completely not true, that he himself officiated the funeral and planned it along with Kirk Burroughs, who is in the documentary Bad Boy Staff, and that bad Boy pay for everything. At no point was there any indication that on any royalty statement that this would be coming from Biggie's account, So the family never paid for anything in regards to the funeral. He said, bad Boy and Diddy covered everything from the from the cars to the police to the funeral itself, and they wanted to make that clear. And he also says that it's disrespectful that anybody would even imply that, you know, miss Wallace, Biggie's mom or any of his close friends would even be that naive to allow something like that to happen and not catch it as they're watching the royalty statements and just different things that are coming in. He also talked to me a bit about the contract conversation. So there is a claim in the dock, and this has been a claim that's been circulating for some time that right before Biggie's passing, there was an issue with contract negotiations between Diddy and Biggie Smalls. He says that is completely not true as well. He says that life after death was already done, so there was no contract negotiations happening. He says, based on the sales of the records and how everything was moving, they had already he had already recouped, so at that point there was nothing to be talked about. But they did go back into a negotiation because they put out more music following the death of Biggie Smalls, and the conversation they had then was just about how that would happen and you know how spits would be. But that whole conversation around the contract and there being an issue with that as well's there's nothing to talk about.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 5: The contract was the contract and people just need to leave it at that.
Speaker 1: And Barrel is Biggie's friend. He also managed Biggie at one point he owned a remember that the what was it called Oh Jesus christ by Storm Entertainment. That that's what they ran, which was a manager becoming I think they managed Shine at one point they managed now is at one point they not managed of course b ig so he would know, right, you mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, yes, yes, yeah, so he would know.
Speaker 15: And he also wanted to mention too that you know, there was this rolling Stone covered conversation in the documentary they alleged that did he so Biggie was supposed to have this like rolling Stone cover?
Speaker 5: And did he stepped in away?
Speaker 15: And that it said no, I got an album coming out, I want to you know, get on this cover. That was like a big point in the documentary. He says they had never that never been brought to them. They had never had a conversation with anybody about a cover whatsoever. So he doesn't know that there's any truth to that as what either because they had never had a conversation about it, and they would have you know.
Speaker 1: So, So who do you all believe?
Speaker 2: Because I didn't watch the doctor, wasn't it Kirk Burrows who was the co found the Bad Boy and former president of the Bad Boy who said that they that they charged me for his funeral?
Speaker 1: Yes, So who do you believe?
Speaker 5: If I had to.
Speaker 15: So, it's it's it's uh so I believe Wayne. And the only reason why I believe Wayne is journalist, Well, you didn't. I didn't report from I didn't report from what I believe. I report from what was actually said to me in fact. But you asked me a question, So I'm answering to answer, why did you ask it? They don't have to answer it, whatever, whatever. And I was going to say, the only reason why if I am removing my journalists had and just having an opinion after someone who watched the doc has been able to see both sides of it. I'm believing Wayne because he actively, up until the point that Miss Wallace passed away, was still involved in the estate, and he was saying that they had a process that they would do where and it was Miss Wallace's wishes that they would do it this way where they're not checking accounts and royalty statements just one time.
Speaker 5: She checked everything twice.
Speaker 15: It was very important for her to make sure that the money and everything was like paid attention to, very heavily, because she wanted to make sure they didn't know anybody anything, that they weren't up under anybody, and that they weren't being taken advantage of. Because she wanted to make it where Biggie's kids and her grandkids could live a good life after he passed away and after she left.
Speaker 2: This, well, she'd be paying attention to something that happened so long ago though, Like in nineteen ninety seven funeral.
Speaker 1: They said they was big pass they said they were on top of every last dime. Yeah, because they wanted to make sure that the kids would be straight for life. Yeah.
Speaker 15: She said that was really important to her, even down to the fact that when they decided not to go back into a deal after they knew that Biggie recouped, that was.
Speaker 5: Her decision to do that. So she has been on it since.
Speaker 15: And he did say to me that the only reason why he's addressing this, he's not going to speak to anybody else, but he wanted to speak to us and only want to address it because it's not fair for the people who you know, are an extension of Biggie's legacy to have to be dealing with a lot of these rumors and these different allegations resurfacing when they're just trying to live their life. And this is actually family to someone someone lost the father and you know, so it's why.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't need to tell the documentary makers though, because I'm sure the documentary makers reached out to the estate, like when you're doing a documentary on the level of this documentary, I am almost positive that they reached out to Biggie's the state to ask questions.
Speaker 15: He said he didn't want to be bothered until he didn't have a choice but to be boutable.
Speaker 2: Oh that's ridiculous because now that whatever he's saying, I don't know if that's the truth or not. I don't know if those are facts, but I know it's the narrative because of the documentary is way bigger than anything that he could put out now.
Speaker 1: I think they also told Lauren that they hate the fact that Biggie's name is mentioned in all this BS that they didn't want Biggie's name in this bull crap, and that was that was a part of it. But like what Charlamage also said, like, you know, salute the Wayne, he's actually been on the show. But if what's the other guys name, Kirk? If Kirk was doing the financing and he was the one that was paying the people he was, it was like it's kind of like both sides, you know what I mean, Because you can hide money, right, you can say that you know that we really paid for this producer when it went to this. I mean, but there's no ways.
Speaker 2: But you can't just credit Kirk because Kirk was the co founder bad Boy in the President.
Speaker 1: At the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Well, I mean there's always two three sides to a story. So I'm just here to present them all as much as I can. You believe, No, I presented it first, and then you asked me a question. I can believe what I can believe.
Speaker 1: So Kirk and Wayne Cousins.
Speaker 5: They're about differently.
Speaker 15: Wayne and Kirk's about borrow. Yeah, B A R O B A R R O W and n B you are R O W E. S Burroughs and then borrow.
Speaker 1: He These did he leftovers have lasted longer than Thanksgiving. That's right.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess there's gonna be more and more and more because people are coming out that people have been talked about.
Speaker 15: They're still trending on ex this morning. I believe it was like number five or six of yesterday. It's it's long and it just I believe it just hit top ten on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Let me look at what number number one on Netflix? I did.
Speaker 15: I just said, let me look at the number me this morning, I say, I said it hit top ten.
Speaker 1: Let me look at it. It's number one. I know that. I mean I saw fifty post.
Speaker 5: I was headed the fifties Instagram.
Speaker 1: Post is number one. All right, well that is the latest with Lauren. Thank you, Lauren. You're now when we come back, we got front page news. Also, Jess will be fixing your mess. So if you have a relationship issues of problems, you can call up eight hundred and five eight five one on five one. Now today is December fourth. Oh, now you're going.
Speaker 2: Now you want to acknowledge that it's December four, I hear do the mix. Its the anniversary death and it is jay Z one day.
Speaker 1: You got big pimpin Oh, this is like like I got jay z birthday. You got you know, like how you got from them? Like you got it. Let's let's get that happy birthday. You know what to do? If he's a real everybody j m V just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy, we are the breakfast club. I'll just get back in some front page news football. The Cowboys take on the Detroit Lines at eight fifteen.
Speaker 2: Let's go my Cowboys, Cowboy Nation. That mean I'll be sleep by nine fifteen. So all the way up and fight out.
Speaker 1: Won Let's go Detroit?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 1: Don't root against us? Okay? Even though I know you always root for the d right.
Speaker 2: I know you, I know, I know, yes, we don't do.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 9: Let me interrupt, really great? No, I gotta interrupt. We gotta interrupt, all right, y'all. So good morning. We're gonna start this hour with the latest on the immigration raids the Trump administration. He has now officially launched enforcement operations in both New Orleans and in Minnesota. In Minneapolis, DHS officials there in New Orleans say they are targeting criminal aliens, and they argue that the local sanctuary policies they let people get away with serious charges, including home invasion, armed robberies, and rape.
Speaker 10: Now the Louisiana the governor there.
Speaker 9: He says that he supports this move even as crime in New Orleans has been falling and it's on track to be.
Speaker 10: At its lowest in more than fifty years.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 9: The raids they are already spreading fast in different communities. Families there say that they are staying inside, they're skipping work, and they're keeping their children home because they are afraid to go out in public. And in Minneapolis, immigration operations are also underway in a region that's homes who's the largest Somali communities in the country. And this all comes a day after President Trump he ended in his cabinet meeting with a tirade against Somali immigrants and attacking Congresswoman ill Hand Omar. When he was asked about this yesterday in the Oval Office, he doubled down his criticism of Omar and the Somali people.
Speaker 10: Let's listen to some of that.
Speaker 1: They have a representative, il and Omar. She should be allowed to be a congresswoman. And I'm sure people are looking at that, and she should be thrown the hell out of our country. And most of those people then they have destroyed Minnesota.
Speaker 16: Okay, Minnesota, you have an incompetent governor, you have a crooked govern finish Alvit Walsh's should.
Speaker 4: Be a shamed and the Somalian should be out of here.
Speaker 1: They've destroyed our country and all they do is complain, complain, complain. You have her, she's always talking about the constitution. Provides me with.
Speaker 14: Uh, go back to your own country and figure out your constitution now.
Speaker 10: It's yeah, Omar.
Speaker 9: She fled civil war and Somalia before becoming a US citizen. She responded on x quote saying his obsession with me is creepy. I hope he gets the help he desperately needs. Meanwhile, that rhetoric, combined with the raids, is sending fear throughout that Somali community in Minnesota. Residents say they are carrying passports, extra documents everywhere they go. Here's how one community member described it to a local news station in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 17: It is hurtful to be called garbage. It's that act of looking over my shoulder, which pains me because I am the United States and this is my home. I don't want to feel unsafe in my home disguised as law enforcements. There's a lot of fear right now and a lot of confusion because it has been said multiple times that a lot of us are United States citizens. So the elders in our community are just are confused, and they're scared for their children, and they just want some type of hope and understanding of the situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a damn shame. People who aren't criminal aliens have to live in fear like that, you know, because it seems like ICE just profiles people, right and based off the videos we've seen, it's not like they got a sophisticated.
Speaker 1: Process at home when they're approaching people to.
Speaker 2: Try to find out if their you know, criminal aliens in that Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, federal officials say they are not specifically targeting Somali families, but arrests may include anyone they believe violated immigration laws and community advocates in Minnesota, they say the vast majority of Somalis in the state they are citizens or have legal status. They estimate the actual number of undocumented Somalis just to be in the hundreds.
Speaker 10: So we'll continue to watch that.
Speaker 9: The administration has also paused immigration atlicans from nineteen countries that include Somalia. I believe the only country that they're still taking applications from in South Africa.
Speaker 10: So and switching gears.
Speaker 9: It is officially the holiday season. Just the stories for you. The Rockefeller Center tree, it was lit in New York last night. The lights were on, the crowds were out, and it's that time of year where the excitement is in the air. Right, family gatherings, holiday parties, tradition, all the little moments that make the season feel special. But there's another trend that people don't always talk about. So December it's one of the biggest breakup months of the entire year. Relationship analysts say, the timing isn't random. This is when all the expectations.
Speaker 10: Hit at once.
Speaker 9: I'm talking about talking about the future, meeting families, buying gifts in a tough economy, even when you're not sure where things stand. So experts say a lot of couples they're choosing not to take that uncertainty or have that financial pressure into the holiday or into the new year. So there are two dates that you might want to circle because this is when a lot of couples are calling it quit. So they're saying December eleventh, which is next week, and the Sunday right before Christmas.
Speaker 10: Those are the days when break up spike.
Speaker 9: So if something fills off, just know that those are the weeks that people tend to get that we need to talk text and that is crazy.
Speaker 6: Relationship analysts really really like did their research showing that and realize that that's so wild.
Speaker 1: Well, you figured this Sunday before Christmas. People realize they ain't got no money and they can't buy no gifts, So you got to end it right then and dead, though you don't you feel specially you think you and your boot boot up and then all of a sudden can't get you nothing for.
Speaker 2: Christmas, that's right, I mean, And now that people can't afford presents, You know, me and women want to know what the relationship is. But I do want my brothers to know something. You can't go back until after Valentine.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. If you break up with them down Valentine is a whole other holidays.
Speaker 2: If you go back, you can't go back to Valentine, go back during March madness. Okay, if you really want to create some razz, I'll have to pack March madness to continue to ruin your life.
Speaker 10: Okay, that is crazy. Well, they say dating platforms, they see it too.
Speaker 9: They say activity jumps right after those dates as newly single people, they reset. He headed into January. They don't wait till after Valentine's Day, but you're probably right. They probably like break up with you again right around that time.
Speaker 2: Like you said, you gotta wait to after valid will after Valentine's and I honestly break up now, Like you know, it's early December, don't wait so close to Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a little petty that that's the lot Patty. You should have did it.
Speaker 5: Actually you should have did it on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: You should have it. Yeah, because that's that's too much. You're leading people on.
Speaker 6: But I never thought about that, that this is the highest like breakup rate, like dressful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just never thought about it. You got kids and a girlfriend or whatever. Maybe you got to buy all that in your mind.
Speaker 6: People all year and then December comes and it's like, uh, sorry.
Speaker 1: Why I'll be back fifteenth. Damn, that's so sad.
Speaker 6: And when you come back and it's another guy over here doing the dude and what.
Speaker 1: It's crazy and be talking like you know anything about it. Yeah, you've been married, you're talking about it, right man.
Speaker 10: But there's a lot of there's a lot of other stress with this, right.
Speaker 9: I mean, you mentioned the gifts, but there's also meeting the family. People don't know they want to, you know, take you home yet they said. There was just a lot of different reasons for why people are calling it quits in December. So December eleventh is the first date and the Sunday after Christmas, so I mean the Sunday before Christmas. So it can get a little crazy right around those states, guys, with all.
Speaker 2: The love bombers out there, man sleuths, all the love bombas that came hard over this summer, you know what I mean, even maybe a little bit of September started acting a little funny around the holidays.
Speaker 1: Not about to break up with Bay.
Speaker 9: All right, y'all, Well that is your front page news. I Me Me Brown, follow me at Me Me Brown TV. For more stories, call the Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, or visit bi N news dot com.
Speaker 5: Thank you now.
Speaker 1: Also coming up next hour, just fix my mess. So if you haven't relationship issues or relationship problems, you can call us right now at eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. Right. But when we come back, comedian Jordan Klepper will be joining us. He has a new special, Jordan Klepper Fingers the Pulse. We'll get into it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, good morning. Everybody is DJ M V Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club long rouses here as well. We got a special guest in the villain. Yes, indeed we have a comedian, Jordan's clepper. Welcome.
Speaker 16: I'm feeling good. How you guys doing You're doing well, going well?
Speaker 1: You always keep a project. The last time you was here from your last field piece. Right this time it's that field piece. You got a whole documentary documentary.
Speaker 2: Now you're here for your special Jordan clipper fingers the polse give demand a prize.
Speaker 16: Let me tell you it's nothing about projects. Your hard It is to keep health insurance in this country. You have to keep working constantly and contractually. I'm obligated to go out in the field and do special after special after special.
Speaker 1: So that could make you sick. So you gonna need all that healthcare. I need that healthcare. Trust me.
Speaker 16: I'm getting old too. I got bad feats, I got weird shoulders. I wake up now my hip doesn't work. So yeah, I need to keep I need to keep out there talking to people about Paul.
Speaker 1: Are you really a people person, Jordan? Do you like the people?
Speaker 16: Do I like the people?
Speaker 1: I know? Not not like the people? Do you like to people? I call it people? In like you're using that as a verb. Yes, do I like to people. I do.
Speaker 16: I feel comfortable peopling. I think it's my Midwest nice that that makes me like jump into spaces, try to find commonality. I've met a lot of people, though I definitely have I have a love hate relationship with people as a general idea. I've seen they're good, I've seen they're bad. There's a lot of them live somewhere in the middle. But I like getting getting to know them a little bit. I'll tell you people off camera are so interesting to me, and those are the people that I like the most. You know, I go into these Mogel worlds. I go into these these strange spaces, and the camera shifts the way in which everybody talks about stuff, makes them more certain, makes them more argumentative, makes them versions of themselves that they see online. And then that camera goes off and they got they got music interests, they got wives, they have had issues with, they have food intro they have peccadillos that you just sort of gravitate towards. So people without a camera on their face, those people, those are the best people.
Speaker 2: What about when you walk in a room and the camera's not on and somebody says, make me laugh.
Speaker 1: Yes, well you're just a gesture, you know what. Sometimes that happens.
Speaker 16: Sometimes you want to come on the breakfast club, you want to have a nice conversation, and then you walk.
Speaker 5: Into a room and I say, you make me laugh.
Speaker 16: The bar is set. Yeah, you get nervous.
Speaker 5: Because he said, do I look good? And I was like, you look great.
Speaker 15: Just make us laughing because I thought, as a comedian, when you're making people laugh, it makes you feel good. I wanted you to feel comfortable and welcome.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm happy.
Speaker 16: Well, here's the problem. As a comedian, you complimenting the way I look made me feel uncomfortable because my expectation.
Speaker 1: My expectation is.
Speaker 16: I look, I look strange, I'm ill fitting clothes. I think that's how I see myself. So you set me off my game by making me feel good about myself.
Speaker 1: That's on you.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry if you look if you want me to walk it.
Speaker 16: What's wrong? Talk about the fit? Where did I go wrong?
Speaker 5: You really do that?
Speaker 1: No, you don't have to know this is it's a new jacket? Is it okay?
Speaker 5: The jacket? I just wouldn't have put it with that shirt.
Speaker 1: There it is, she's wearing a full leather onesie and you're going to take.
Speaker 15: I just don't know what jacket though, and I thought the hair was a good compliment to the jacket. But but if you want me to talk bad, I just I felt.
Speaker 5: You could want with a lighter shirt, lighter shirt. Thermal.
Speaker 1: It is a thermal because it's cold. It is cold, but it's texture. There's texture on texture. You don't like that. The texture is just very different to wear a white T shirt.
Speaker 5: I mean, do you do a unique well, I see, I know your friends.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they have really great T shirts that you could have put the thermal under, put the white T shirt and then it would have with the sneakers. I looked at your shoes when you talked about your feet, and I just thought, why are you doing it?
Speaker 1: Me to do it? I respect it, I respect it, I need it. It's just the part of people that you like. We're right on the line right now. I gotta tell you this.
Speaker 16: But you know I do specials. I do specials because I get health insurance. I do publicity so I get fashion tips. I can't pay for a publicist. You're helping me here, you feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: You told me to do it.
Speaker 16: You know, I like it. I respect it. Now you don't want to grab fifty you're saying a plain tea is the way to go with something like this.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think a plant would have been wrote too, like you seem like effortless.
Speaker 16: Oh that's what you're getting out of this good thing. I'll take effortless.
Speaker 1: She said, you see efforless, But you actually tried this morning. I'm trying.
Speaker 16: There was so much effort put into this moment. Here you can see it. It's bled into the interview last night.
Speaker 1: I can tell you did it last night. I'm kill with this, like first day of school?
Speaker 16: Do you know I iron into this corduroy jackets? Damn, I don't even know if you were supposed to iron a corduroy jacket.
Speaker 1: Jesus, interesting jacket. This is good. This is good intel. I didn't know.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you steam corduroy instead of ironing corduroys.
Speaker 1: This is helpful. I had a towel over in the steaming.
Speaker 7: Through the tower.
Speaker 1: You can do that too.
Speaker 5: Did you put the tower?
Speaker 1: I did not put the towel down, But you know, Jordan's a real comedian. Because soon as Lauren said, make me laugh, and Joe was like type five airline food, I got, I got thoughts on that. Let's go no special, fingers the pulse, give the man a prize. Fingers the Polese sounds racy, but that's about his name. Have you met Figures of the Balls? I guy?
Speaker 16: Oh boy, it's a bit handsy.
Speaker 1: Okay, stay away, all right, he's got a raption. She don't look into him. Don't google the guy. Are you messed with Macca? People? To get man? What's wrong with you? You just like, just you know what. I like getting out there. I like getting out there.
Speaker 16: This one was wild because we're trying to figure out what to do a special on and two things were happening simultaneously.
Speaker 1: Like Trump was sending troops.
Speaker 16: Into cities because he said it was World War two and Portland and Chicago, and at the same time, he wanted the Nobel Peace Prize because he said it was the most peaceful guy on the planet.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 16: So we're like, all right, that's that's a hypocrisy. That makes for comedy and a special. So it's like, let's go after this Nobel Peace Prize desire and let's talk to people about like what's actually happening in these cities, which is chaotic.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and it's in the special blend. Stand up with what you do in the field. What did you want audiences to understand about America that you couldn't capture just through field pieces.
Speaker 1: It just wouldn't stand it well.
Speaker 16: I mean, I think when you look at something like this, what piece looks like in America, what it feels like? What is so night We went to Portland, which was supposedly World War two, and if you're watching Fox News, if you're watching the right wing political sphere, all you're seeing is this is a war zone. This is chaos. You never want to visit. We went there on the Naked Bike Ride, which was a comical experience full of people dressed as some people who were naked, some people who were dressed as cartoon characters, all of them going outside in ice facility to protest what they saw is inhumane treatment. It was comical, it was absurd, and then we saw ice agents shoot pepper balls at these people dressed as cartoon characters. And for me, that's what America feels like right now. It's this absurdity, it's this violence it's two different worlds clashing into one another. And so that's why we go out and do these field pieces. That's why we go out and do these specials. Is it's one thing this behind a desk and talk about what you see on camera. That's another thing to get out there and and and see it up close.
Speaker 5: How do you measure the success of your pieces that you do?
Speaker 15: Because it's it's comedy, but there's also like a deeper conversation that you want to start, Like I know you want to in me for your last one.
Speaker 5: So is it okay?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 16: Thank you? Emmy wise I I had a couple at home.
Speaker 1: That's pretty nice. Pretty nice.
Speaker 16: Yeah, And even with all of that, I'm still so nervous about what I wear. You know exactly that you can't you can't get you let me, you think so, but you still care. I measure success with clicks. That's all that matters. Just clicks. Who is watching? How many clicks?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I was healthy, I was a supportive snort.
Speaker 1: I'm taking.
Speaker 16: I wish I didn't look at it, and I can't say, I mean, you know what, there's truth in that comedy.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know. I I what I tried.
Speaker 16: Our intention in this is to find we're comedians in this crazy, strange role. I came up an improv comedy guy, a comedy dude who suddenly thrust on the Daily Show and I love it, and then the world sort of explodes, and our job is to find comedy in these chaotic times. And I think using comedy as a way to add context to a moment, and for people who aren't necessarily paying attention and watching Comedy Central at eleven o'clock, who might not be interested in politics suddenly to be paying attention to the Nobel Peace Prize race and what's happening in Portland, Like that's that's our intention.
Speaker 1: It's like engage in that conversation.
Speaker 16: And then late at night, when I feel good about my intentions and what I've done, I go on YouTube and I see how many people have watched it and if it's not enough, and I compare to what else is out there that I feel bad about myself. And then I talk to my agent and they're like, well, your contract's gonna be dependent on how successful the show is. And then you watch CNN and it talks about what's happening in the late night sphere, and then you worry about eyeballs and the attention economy, and suddenly you have a breakdown when you come on a show like this and you're wearing something that's not exactly I'm just I can't get out of it, you know, I can't get my head outside of it.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Just the only way to make special special? Is this the only way to make special special?
Speaker 7: For me?
Speaker 16: Yes, there's something improvisational about it. We knew we were gonna do a special three months ago, and the stuff that we do is current. You know, we were we were editing it up until yesterday. We were filming up until like a week ago. And for me, I've done specials that take a year. I've worked in the stand up world, and you craft something over the course of years to put that special out. But for the Daily Show, for Fingers the Pulse, what we do is like, what's the conversation right now? How do we make a larger argument about that conversation, and how do we keep it evolving up until the moment it goes out? So for me that that retains the improv spirit of keeping it, keeping it in the moment.
Speaker 1: I always wanted when you go out and you're talking to these people, how does your wife feel like? Like, I know it's a lot to be nervous, but how is it on her?
Speaker 16: She she gets a little stressed when we go in, has some hairy situations, like you know, she knows me, trust me. When I bring that argumentative stance back home, she is not as excited. Like it's one thing to see the guy who goes out there and argues about politics on the road, trying to find hypocrisy, but to bring that guy home and in the house is a tough thing for a wife and a loved one.
Speaker 1: So I feel for her in that position.
Speaker 16: As of the last few years, though, she is earnestly worried about what happens out there.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. People are crazy.
Speaker 16: And I started going out there with no security and now I go out there with four security guards, and there are threats that take place on the show, on the family, and again when the camera's off, when you're talking to people face to face, people are lovely. People are not as bold and emboldened as they are online. But when you step back from that, there's hate, there's anger out there, and she fears for that you know, we think about that, and I think this last six months, with some of the violent activities that we've all seen, like Late Night, chose people who are public, forward facing and have to sort of reevaluate what.
Speaker 1: That looks like.
Speaker 16: And it's it's real and it's scary and you're trying not to think too much about it.
Speaker 1: What was the incident that made you get for security guards because you just don't go from having nobody to all of a sudden four something had to happen. It was I was.
Speaker 16: I think the big moment for us was right before Trump's when Trump lost his re election campaign in twenty twenty, and to stop the steal campaign, he had a giant event in the Capitol and there were fifty thousand people there and I was interacting with people, and the Trump crew had gone from being in power and successful to having lost an election, something they couldn't accept at the time, and so they were angry. And I think there was a shift from like, oh, this is playful. We don't like the media, but we will be playful with them. Suddenly I was pushing somebody in an interview and it was getting a little bit intentious, and the people around it who had nothing to do eyed on that started to create two to three to ten to fifteen to thirty people, and it became a mob of angry people, and security had to extricate me from the situation and run out, throw me in a van kind of a situation.
Speaker 1: And they chase me. They chase me.
Speaker 16: And it's that mob mentality that you saw a month and a half later at January sixth, where it is a bunch of people with nothing to do, emboldened by a president who told him that you're a patriot and that the media is the enemy of all people, and they see that and literally, I don't think a lot of the people who chased me had that intention. But a minute and a half earlier, bored people walking around emboldened by a president see something that they can do and their brain turns off and they just they just chase. And so when we encountered with that, it was like, all right, we have to be prepared for this, and quite frankly, when we go to rallies and events now, we have to be tactical about where we are because for a space where we can't get out of and that mob again, you do it close to the car. Now now I do it close to the cars, and you know what, I'm gonna amend my comment about people. I think person person is easy. People is tough, and that's that was the case on the road. I can talk one I want to that person. When they become people, they start to lose accountability and that's what you can't rationalize with group think all the way.
Speaker 1: You haven't think about keeping like a Maga hat in your back pocket just.
Speaker 16: Going yes, I will say our producers have uh specific colored hats and apparel to wear so that we blend in really yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure, like red hat. You mean the red hat.
Speaker 16: Our producer Ian Berger wears a red hockey hat from some some minor league hockey team in Canada. It's got like a red hat with like a mustang on it that looks like looks like it's part of the team. Because that's what it's tribalism out there, right you walk out there, if you're wearing the red, you're wearing that you're on the team and.
Speaker 1: There are not.
Speaker 15: I feel like it's worth it, like what you do when putting yourself kind of like in the mix of these people who could have that mentality and having a beef up security.
Speaker 1: And I do.
Speaker 16: I love engaging with people and I do. For me, what is most effective or interesting about what I do is when like I feel like I'm stressed testing propaganda, the stuff that you hear being fed to people on all these on all these news shows, like where does it? Where does it actually land with the American public? And if I can go out there and I can find that hypocrisy, if I can, like and it's it's most revealing moments I'm having a conversation with somebody on the road who has not had a conversation and thought through their point of view until this very moment, right like we all just accept these these points of view, these opinions, these certainties that are fed us without like friends and cohorts who push you on it. Like we're in these bubbles. A lot of the people I talk to are in media bubbles, They're in friend bubbles, They're in Facebook bubbles. And when I come out here and I ask you, why do you think that thing? They haven't thought through it, And in that moment they have to articulate that my job is to find comedy in it, some context in it, but hopefully there's a little moment of revelation where you see that person be that person again and you see the BS and so yeah, for me, with that and a little bit of health insurance, it feels like it's worth it.
Speaker 2: So for you, at what point does comedy stop being funny and start becoming like a public service.
Speaker 1: And start being a public service? That's a great question.
Speaker 16: I mean, you know, with The Daily Show, like John always talks, we are a comedy show.
Speaker 1: That is our bias.
Speaker 16: And I think that's what is compelling about people when they watch a show like that, they know are biased.
Speaker 1: All these shows have biased.
Speaker 16: The Daily Show has a bias towards comedy, calling out the BS where they see it. So we're always approaching it from that. And also, I am not a journalist. I rely on the work of good journalists to tell these stories to get good information and that we want to keep that clear, and I don't want to get over my skis in doing that.
Speaker 1: And in some of these.
Speaker 16: Situations, comedy has very little space to be and maybe shouldn't be there. So for us again with this special, we wanted to go to Portland, we wanted to go to Chicago because I've seen images of what's happening with ice raids, and they're heartbreaking and they're terrifying, And when you have a microphone and a camera, you're like, how do I point it at these things I think are really important to talk about? But also what me going in there making jokes? When is that helping a situation? When is that becoming more activist and more comedian? And how do I like take what I want to say but still add the thing that I can do, which is comedy. Quite literally, for this special, there was a naked bike ride and so for us, we're like, all right, here's a comedic take on what is happening in this chaotic space. So let's use that so we can tell a story. Because at that point, if I'm just getting out there and just becoming an activist on television trying to tell you what I think like, I don't serve a purpose. I'm not speaking the language that I'm most fluent in, and I'm not being effective to an audience space who who understands I'm going after comedy and BS. So I try to keep that as my north star. So the naked bike ride was like naked, it was naked naked. They were all there, My friend, they were all there. We thought nobody would show up ten minutes beforehand. There's like one or two naked dudes there all out. By the end there were hundreds getting on bikes on cold, cold Portland day, hoping on.
Speaker 1: The lot of shrinkage. There's a lot of shrinkage. I gotta tell you, I you stop riding bikes too soon.
Speaker 16: Used you did, would would you have gone naked for the cost.
Speaker 1: But for the cause? You would have gone? And I don't want to be behind anybody that rides bike. That's just a little weird. And see it, asshole, it's not my thing.
Speaker 16: It's it's what's interesting is it's shocking for the first twenty minutes, but when you're around two hundred naked people for.
Speaker 1: An hour or so, you get comfy too.
Speaker 16: I stripped down to an uncomfortable degree, got on a bike, rode that bike.
Speaker 1: Don't does my assert Yes?
Speaker 16: But I mostly thinking, I mean, the ass doesn't feel good, The ego feels poor.
Speaker 1: No, no, because the seat is hard. The seat's very hard, right, but usually if you have clothes there's more padding. So if there's no padding, that is right up.
Speaker 16: But you're thinking more about what's happening up front, though you're worried about that how it's being perceived.
Speaker 1: Because you got you gotta put it on the left for the right side of the seat.
Speaker 16: You choose, You choose, although if it's I'm talking about the they're talking about a little bit of everything. Although here's that is a benefit of the cold is you don't necessarily have to choose. If it's cold enough, you there's a recession that takes place with everything, which makes choice irrelevant. You have a small penis, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: At that point, we don't Okay, you got it. I just want to be clear. I'm trying to paint a picture. All stereotypes aren't true. Okay, this is good to know. Let's do you feel like Donald Trump overlooks the Daily Show?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder why, Thank god, thank god.
Speaker 16: I don't think he has cable. I think that man.
Speaker 1: I think that man, that man he's got.
Speaker 16: He still watches the channels he watched thirty years ago. He watches Fox. He definitely watches Fox. But I don't think he's like the grandparent who's got those few channels, knows how to get to those few channels and doesn't know how to get to the other channels. And so, thank the Lord, he's not paying attention to the Daily Show. He's got his own fish to fry.
Speaker 2: I wonder, though, with his influence that he clearly had that paramount, will he, you know, maybe flex his muscle behind us.
Speaker 1: I just don't want him to pay any attention to us.
Speaker 16: Well, there's different rules with the FCC and cable TV, and so I think that may play into it as well. But that man fixes his eyes on the stuff that's right in front of him at all times, and it's pretty clear the things that he watches and gets angry about. So so as I promote this, I pray to God he's not listening to the Breakfast Club because again, oh, I know, he's not been super happy with.
Speaker 1: Charlotte was on Laura Trump Show.
Speaker 16: That's what it was, right, Yes, yes, did you did you get blowback from the MAGA circle?
Speaker 1: Did you have any interaction with people?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know what's so interesting when I did that conversation with Laurid Trump and my business partner said this to me.
Speaker 1: He was like, there's a lot of people that are agreeing with the thing that you're saying, because.
Speaker 2: I'm not on there talking right or left, or even black or white. I'm just talking about affordability and keeping people safe in this country, and I don't feel like he's doing a good job of that right now. It's a simple conversation. We all can connect over the economy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean, I think that's it was amazing to see like Zorin in the Oval office and how like, yeah, the economy and affordability that that speaks to the right. If people get on those spaces and talk about that, I think there's an effective lane for a lot of those Fox viewers or what have you who are in that bubble to be like, oh no, this is a conversation that's happening in across party lines.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love people like you joined because you actually be out in the field talking to people. When you're out in the field from your vantage point, Does America feel more divided?
Speaker 1: Are just more recorded?
Speaker 16: Can I say both? We are more divided. We are one hundred percent more divided. We are pushed to that space. But like I said, it's the recording of the divisiveness that that takes away our autonomy of thought. I think you can break through, but people are angry, and there are less people who are excited about the MAGA machine than there ever were beforehand. There were less people excited about the democratic machine than there ever were beforehand. I think that's what happened in this last election. And so you go out there now and yeah, people are people are pissed off. They're angry, and they're more certain than they've ever been because there's recording devices on them. But there's still a glimmer of hope of like they want to talk about affordability. I went to Mississippi and I talked to a bunch of MAGA supporters. What was curious is they're all afraid of places like Portland and Chicago because of what the margosphere has told them about these big cities.
Speaker 1: Afraid of all big cities.
Speaker 16: And the older people were afraid of Antifa because that's the narrative that Trump pushes. The younger people every time I ask them about things like Antifa, no interest, didn't care and realize in that moment, you're like, oh, some of these narratives that are being ginned up to be divisive and push people apart. The boogeyman, the Antifa boogeyman. The old people buy in hook line and Sneaker, and they love it, and they're afraid and they're changing the way they think because of that. The young people are too smart for that, and they don't they they're not as deep in as some of these other folks who are in it to win it. And so I see those moments I have I have optimism. We're like, oh, these kids, these kids are easily swaying, but are not but are not. I haven't been watching the show for twenty years. Like the old folks were making some of these decisions, this younger generation is just tuning in. They're not buying some of these these boogeymen that the Trump administration is putting out, and there's there is a space to have conversation with those folks about things that they care about. Maybe we see that in the midterms, maybe we see that in the next year. But not everybody's completely all in on that Trump train.
Speaker 1: So that's a that's a great point.
Speaker 2: What's scarier do you people who believe these wild conspiracy theories that are people who knowingly weaponize well, the people.
Speaker 16: Who knowingly weaponize that. I think it's the people who wield it. I think that's where there's like no moral core where you know you it's one thing to be afraid of stuff and then out of self preservation, which, hey, that's that's how most of us move through life. What is the next thing I need to do to pay my rent, to have health insurance for my kids, to to keep food on the table. What do I need to do? Is there a way I can believe the things I need to believe to sustain that. I get that, I empathize with that. That makes you human. It's the people who know better. Those are the folks that are real scary here. And I wish our elected officials would stand up and be the people who know better. But you know, I've been around long enough not to have that faith in those institutions anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hope, you hope a little.
Speaker 16: Bit some of that that morality we always talked about in schools and the Declaration of Independence talks about. You hope that sort of makes its way back into political discourse again. Yeah, that's a pretty good one, Yeah, I gotta tell you. And hearing all this religious talk on the right too, it's like, yeah, there's a lot of good ideals there that you wish we believed in, and I think a lot of people do. There's just more focus on putting food on the table to actually engage in that larger conversation.
Speaker 1: So what gives you hope about America right now? You want me to find hope and all of this.
Speaker 16: You know what what gives me hope about America is a naked guy protesting out front of an ice facility, Like you're wondering if people have tuned out apathy. That's what That's what the right, that's what the far right was. They want apathy. They don't want you to care if you show up with your balls out it's out in a rainy Portland day to like go outside of an ice facility and be like, I don't want them to use my image to be painted as a bad guy, so much so that I'm willing to be naked in front of all these folks to look like a fool because I think what's happening inside is inhumane.
Speaker 1: Like that that is helpful to me. That's saying literally, the ladies and gentlemen, definitely check out the special and next Monday on Comedy Central, and thank you for joining us. Thanks. Did you make you laugh, Lauren?
Speaker 4: He did?
Speaker 1: Okay, breakfast It. Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren becoming a straight fast she gets them somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 5: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 1: She'd be having the Latest on.
Speaker 7: The lawn, The Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: It's the latest on.
Speaker 7: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: All right, y'all.
Speaker 15: So y'all remember yesterday we did the conversation about ray J and he was saying, bring Beyonce, jay Z, come take some pictures with Brandy. I got so many phone calls yesterday.
Speaker 5: Like, I didn't even go looking for this. I got so many phone calls yesterday.
Speaker 15: It was not no, no, no, it's not ray J. Let's be very clear. I did not talk to RAJ about this story. That is not the sources that I spoke to. But yesterday I got calls from people that are close to the tour and people that would know who called me and said, hey, you know, I saw the report and now there's video circulating online of you know, Brandy walking right past Beyonce backstage and just different things. And they're like they don't fool with each other, like they don't like Brandy.
Speaker 5: Yes, so from what I'm.
Speaker 15: Told, uh, hold on, from what I'm told, they do, they do not fool with each other. I mean, Jess, you made a comment yesterday, you said you can't miss Brandy at that tour.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jess, And no, I don't know. I will say. I will say though that comment.
Speaker 15: When the person called me, they said, I just want to, you know, think think Jess for you know, making a point that makes sense because you can't misbrand get the tour. But from what I was told is that, uh, you know, at one point there was a cordial relationship. I was told that Kelly Rowland and uh Brandy actually used to be pretty close, but even that has subsided in years. But yeah, there's been this whole thing, and from what I was told from the sources is that, you know, this kind of linger from you know, Beyonce came up and became girl like Brandy is the girl and they both are still phenomenal, iconic women and what they do. But at some point during Beyonce's climb, things kind of got a little bit rocky. And they haven't established anything better friendship wise from that point.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that long Alsa is saying that Brandy and Beyonce.
Speaker 15: Do with each other from what I'm being told, Yes, Sourcess Recording, Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 1: The reason why.
Speaker 15: I mean I was I was pointing to a bunch of different things. So, like I said that, there was a conversation around, like you know, Beyonce's come up, and you know Brandy's take on that, uh, and then some other things that I'll get into, I'm sure because I'll get some more calls after this conversation.
Speaker 2: Right now about twenty you like better'n.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: I'a always trying to kill me.
Speaker 15: I love both of those women. They are both iconic. I said that about fifty seconds ago. But yeah, so that's what I've been told. So, I mean, all this stuff is circulating now, and I'm sure I'll be providing more and maybe some people may be screaming at us after this, but we'll be back to have the conversation.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Here.
Speaker 5: I will say though, from what I.
Speaker 15: Was told, it's not like, oh my god, I hate her, It's super malicious it's just they just don't.
Speaker 5: They're just her. She won't be down, but not with her.
Speaker 15: Exactly exactly now in other news, speaking of not being down with somebody, Holly Berry, it's not here for Gavin Newsom whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 15: Uh So yesterday Charlottagne, I know you were at this event yesterday, Halle Berry, she spoke and she said that Gavin Newsom has overlooked women and should not be president.
Speaker 5: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 12: Back in my great state of California, my very own governor, Gavin Newsom has vetoled our menopause bill, not one but two years in a row. But that's okay because he's not going to be governor forever. And with the way he's overlooked women half the population by devaluing us in midlife, he probably should not be our next president either. Just saying I need every woman in this country.
Speaker 5: To fight with me. But the truth is the fight.
Speaker 12: Isn't just for us women.
Speaker 1: We need men too.
Speaker 12: We need you to have the conversation anyway, because when women are struggling silently through perimenopause and menopause, trying to hold their families, careers, relationships, and communities together, it doesn't just affect women. It affects every household, It affects the workplace, it affects the economy. One in six women leave the workplace due to their menopausal symptoms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was at the York Times deal Book summing deal books. Okay, I spoke on a panel there yesterday as well. But you know what was so interesting about that conversation. Gavin came on shortly after that. Really, yes, like I want to say, he was the next panel after.
Speaker 1: Did he respond? I don't know.
Speaker 15: We're trying to find we're trying to find the audio from so this is just beginning to circulate, but we're trying to find the audio now from Gavin's conversation to check to see if he mentioned anything whatsoever. It would, honestly, I feel like it would be very in you know, on brand for him to have at least acknowledged that.
Speaker 2: It would only make sense for the interviewer to ask him, especially when it just happened, you know, at their event. But you know, Hollywood was like, I'm fifty six, and she literally said I have zero f to give anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, A lot of people got criticism of Gavin News him in that way though.
Speaker 2: I mean people criticize him about, you know, the way he handled homelessness in California, the housing crisis at home in California. So I mean it's fair. She's a resident of California. It's fair criticism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean you don't like ability. He didn't approve I I don't see nothing wrong with what she said.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and people I don't the gas and all, and people are like, oh, shoot, Holly Barry. But wow, but she'd been straight at him on I don't know if you'll follow her on x oh, you can't play with Halle Berry on no social platform. She's gonna respond, She's gonna tell you how she feels what it is, but it's not She is not to be played with.
Speaker 1: At the point in her life, she don't care.
Speaker 2: Gavin knew someome governor knew some was there like, yeah, I'm telling you, I think he was the next panel right after.
Speaker 1: She had a point where she don't care. She's gonna say how she feel fit what she said.
Speaker 15: Well, speaking of you know, people getting some ouh's eyes and pushback. Tabitha Brown, y'all remember when Tabitha Brown was going through it because the target and DEI influencer and now she's an author and she has all these things with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was here recently.
Speaker 15: She actually was speaking to Kevi on stage on his podcast and said that she had to be for prsecurity during that time.
Speaker 5: Let's say listen, it was just hurtful that people would go to that extreme.
Speaker 18: I mean, you know, I had to heighten my security because like people were like approaching me and trying to like it was. It got bad for a minute, you know, the messages, the threats. I was like, y'all, I'm not the enemy. I'm for the people I just happened to be in business with at this time the enemy. That's the part I think that hurt me the most, because even even through it all, I still love my people, and my hope is that we all can like learn.
Speaker 2: Did you ever wish you would have just left your first video and not made the second one?
Speaker 1: I think about that all the time.
Speaker 18: But I would be a hypocrite if I had never said anything. Knowing that all the people in the small businesses who were asking for help and calling, I just felt responsible to speak up for the other businesses.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like I don't regret it.
Speaker 18: But I mean there are days I'd be like, I should have just let people with their imagination.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's kind of crazy to have to, you know, beef up security and look over your shoulder. And she got kids and all of that over your decision to you know, stay with the retailer, like I don't.
Speaker 1: Tabitha Brown did nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the fact that people even can fix their brains to think Tabitha Brown is not for the people is insanity to me. And the fact that she has to be for persecurity because of threats from.
Speaker 1: Her own people is in sanity to me.
Speaker 15: Yeah, especially when she's so for the people and for the entrepreneur and for the you know, you don't have to love everything everybody does.
Speaker 5: But she said like getting threats.
Speaker 6: And then did you even even hear her saying or her gracious ass she said, it's okay, I love my people through it all.
Speaker 1: What mister.
Speaker 2: Said, you gotta love these niggas even though they hate themselves. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Well that was from not my best moment with Kevin said she You can go take a listen to that full uh interview series.
Speaker 1: I Love Kevi on Stage podcast. I love this show. Yes, actually I miss called mister fra Conn. That was a little bit more of me.
Speaker 2: But mister fra Con says you have to love black people more than they hate themselves.
Speaker 1: We knew you do the Negro. Don't. Don't think the minister won't drop a word. Okay, sometimes the ain't nothing else to call you. What's wrong? You were you giving your donkey too?
Speaker 2: Speaking of it, there's a Florida man named John Fuller who needs to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 1: We like to have a word with this man. I wonder if they did the percentage of how many people you give donkeys to and Florida. It's not my fault.
Speaker 5: When I be out they be seeing that. Like tell Charlotte Lee, Florida alone.
Speaker 1: People control for Florida. That's crazy. By the way, Florida is. Everybody know Florida is a crazy ass state. Okay.
Speaker 2: The whole g T A six is about to be based off how crazy Florida is. They got a show on HBO called Florida Man with nothing but crazy people from I.
Speaker 15: Used to fly for Dulcia. People used to want extra money for having to work to Florida.
Speaker 2: You know, what I.
Speaker 6: Promo because I got shows in Connecticut, YO. And the guy had asked me, He's like, so, what is what is one of the most rowdiest, craziest cities you have?
Speaker 5: I said, Jacksonville, Florida crazy, but.
Speaker 15: Florida, I love you. When I come to Miami for our Bosa this weekend, show me love our bozzle or art Basil.
Speaker 5: Fazzil Basil Bozzle. I'll be there December six.
Speaker 1: Florida, your reputation precedes the days up next.
Speaker 8: Make sure you're telling them watch out for Florida, Milorida.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx in all of Florida. Yes, you are adult.
Speaker 19: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 1: It gave him too much huch money.
Speaker 5: Florida man is arrested after that.
Speaker 12: He said he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 5: Police arrested in Orlando man for taking.
Speaker 1: Up Amida to breakfast club. Bitch you Donkey of the Day with Shalam Hayne, a guy. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all elected. It is not me little duvall is Florida.
Speaker 2: Okay, donkey Today for Thursday, December fourth goes to a thirty one year old Florida man named John Fuller. Okay, what does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida.
Speaker 1: The craziest people.
Speaker 2: In America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no different. Now John has been charged with first degree murder and he's pleaded not guilty. I'm sure every murderer in Florida pleads not guilty, but John is being accused of killing twenty eight year old Cameron Hoilette. Why did John kill Cameron? Well, let's go to NBC two for thirty fourth Police.
Speaker 13: Thirty one year old John Christopher Fuller has been charged with murder after the Thanksgiving Day shooting of his girlfriend's co worker at her Maitland apartment. Maitland police arrived at Summit Center Way around twelve fifteen pm and found twenty eight year old Cameron toilet shot and lying on the bedroom floor. Police say fullest girlfriend Nila Lindsay, told detectives she was redoing her coworker's hair when the suspect arrived at her door. An argument broke out, and the police report says the victim stated if there was a problem, he would just leave, and that he only came to get his hair braided. Without warning, the defendant pulled out a firearm and shot the victim in the face. The arrest report goes on to say that Fuller and his girlfriend had been in a relationship for nearly a year and a half. She moved here from West Palm Beach about two months ago, and it also says that he found a job nearby and would move soon.
Speaker 1: She told detectives.
Speaker 13: Due to the long distance relationship, they began having issues and the defendant started accusing her of cheating. She told police she'd been upset with him for not being truthful about the potential job he mentioned because he lied about the stark date.
Speaker 2: First things first, Rest in peace, Cameron hoilet. Okay, what a senseless murder. John. There is no way on God's green earth that you did your jail math. And this made sense to you. I tell y'all all the time. You know what jail math is. Okay, Before you commit whatever crime your mind tells you to commit in the moment, simply ask yourself. Can you afford to do this? Can you afford the time you will spend in jail of prison? Can you afford the lawyer? Can you afford the bell? When it comes to murder, the answer is usually no, no, no, in hell no okay, which they was usually just mean, sit your stupid ass down somewhere, okay.
Speaker 1: I would never understand throwing your life away because of a woman.
Speaker 2: A woman don't want to be with you like you and your lady was having some problems. It was a long distance relationship. You thought she was cheating. She was nine months pregnant with your child. The day before Thanksgiving, you called her. She said you. You said you missed her. You wanted to come over. She told you no, she was busy, she had plans. You ignored her and came to the apartment anyway. You knocked on her doors. She answered and told you I'm braiding someone's hair, and I told you not the over. You didn't listen. You let your emotions get the best of you. You proceed past her, went in to her home. She didn't even stop you, John, She didn't even stop you because in the police report, it says she just assumed he was just gonna watch her braid the victim's hair. Okay, then you hear what this said in the news report. You know, John approached the young man Cameron. Cameron wasn't leading with ego. Cameron said, if there was a problem, he would just leave. I only came to get my hair braided. Okay, Thanksgiving. I just want to get my hair braided, to have a fresh dude gone about my business. Then John, without warning, pulls out a firearm shoots Cameron in the face.
Speaker 1: My brother's emotion can be the enemy. Okay. If you give in to your emotion, you lose yourself.
Speaker 2: You must be at one with your emotions because the body always follows the mind.
Speaker 1: That's Bruce Leie.
Speaker 2: The emotions of man are stirred more quickly than man's intelligence. That's Oscar whild Now, baby girl, donundump me. She no longer wants me. I'm no longer hired. She said that I've been fired. On to the next one. More fishing.
Speaker 1: The sea.
Speaker 2: Girls are like buses, miss one next fifteen one comment. That's Rodger Davis aka Gucci Man. Okay, she don't want to be with you, so what John? All right, she's having your child. Now that child will not have a father. Guess what else, John, and Florida, first degree murder is a capital felony and the only possible sentences are life imprisonment without the possibility of parole are the death penalty. So if you thought she was with another man, now, my god, she is guaranteed to be with another man because you're going to prison to do life, and this young lady has to move on with hers brothers. Don't do something permanently stupid because you are temporarily upset. Please give John Fuller the biggest he huh, horrible store.
Speaker 5: So she was not muchs pregnant with his baby.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's wild, horrible store.
Speaker 6: And he probably was been toxic, you know what I mean, probably been toxic.
Speaker 5: That's why she didn't want to be around him.
Speaker 6: Because I was trying to figure out, like, why would she say, no, don't come to spend time right before the holiday. But he's probably already been showing signs of doing stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And she was mad at him because she thought, you know, he was lying about a job and he was supposed to move and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Marland stories.
Speaker 2: It's a whole bunch of mess, and Cameron should not be deceased because of he just got caught up in somebody else's mess.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, all right, we'll take it.
Speaker 5: Sorry. Then imagine how she feels about that.
Speaker 6: She probably blames herself that she about to have a baby. The father not about to be there obviously, Like that's a lot, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well up next, just fix my mess. If you got some mess like that, called just now before you do something, don't call the police, don't country Just fix my messes. The breakfast Club, good morning, that's about me. For relationship problems, that's about me.
Speaker 6: If you need to beat your coworker's ass at about me, put worker need to be show ass, call it up, doctor Jess and I'm here to fix your masks.
Speaker 1: Fix your mess.
Speaker 5: It's getting very much mess.
Speaker 1: Let me fix this morning. Everybody is dj n V, Jess Hilaris Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. It's time for just fix my mess. What's your name, bro? My name is Deman. What's your question for jess Man? How did you.
Speaker 3: Deal with a woman who has personal hygiene issues?
Speaker 14: Damn?
Speaker 6: So, how do you deal with the woman who has personal hygiene issues.
Speaker 5: When did you how long you been dealing with this woman?
Speaker 6: First of all, before you before you found out about the personal hygiene issues.
Speaker 14: We've been rocking on and off.
Speaker 1: You said, six.
Speaker 5: Okay, about six months you've been dealing with her.
Speaker 6: And when was it that you realize that she had these bad hygiene issues?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: I realized, like when you stay together for a couple of days, take a bad one.
Speaker 6: Oh, you was over there for more than one day, and she only took a bit in y'all were and y'all, I guess we're having sex. So it's like, yo, when you only freshened up one time, you only took a shower at one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that went took me to the upper road.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, So you you smelled it.
Speaker 6: It's not even that you've only seen her take a bath once.
Speaker 5: You actually have witnessed it smelling.
Speaker 1: Her smell everything.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's a medical issue or I don't know, but she's just too pretty too to.
Speaker 5: Be smelling like that. Jesus Christ. Okay, has it ever been out in public?
Speaker 1: No, No, it has never been in public.
Speaker 2: But I did get it like a little whip for like must one time when it was out and I just checked myself, so I little one meet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know. Okay, how do you like her?
Speaker 6: Is this somebody that you would like to be with because this is fixable? Do you like her?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I really really do like her.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well I think you should actually sit her down and have a conversation with her. Now, listen, I'm ask you this last question before I go on. When you were at her house? How does her house look like?
Speaker 1: Is it dirty?
Speaker 6: Is it junkie like? Is it you know what I'm saying, Like, does she keep her house clean?
Speaker 4: Fallowless? Her body?
Speaker 6: Everything is clean except her body? Okay, Well, it may be a medical issue. I was I was asking because I was like, it may be her environment.
Speaker 1: It may but.
Speaker 6: It's her Okay, So you have to sit her down and just be honest with her. You said you've been dealing with her on and off for six months or six years?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry what you say? Six months? Okay?
Speaker 5: Six months because your phone keep going and O okay, so six months?
Speaker 1: So you like this girl?
Speaker 6: Y'all still are in y'all. You know, preliminary stages, y'all. Y'all are still like early on with it, so I do feel like before y'all actually go any further, it's it's a conversation. Oh like, you owe that to her. You know, you really like her and obviously she likes you. You sit her down and you tell her like over dinner or befoot no, no, no, because what if she's thinking at dinner now y'all want to tell out in public.
Speaker 3: Restaurant and you start thinking that dinner, I'm a to just ask like.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 6: No, you don't want to do that, just just tell her, just be like, hey, babe, I have been pondering on how I can bring this to you and be the most respectful while doing it, because I like you and I noticed that your hygiene is not up to par right, And if you don't want to say it like that, asks gpt how to say it nicer. But you gotta be honest with her, because that's yeh.
Speaker 3: Honesty can lead to you know, segregation.
Speaker 4: She might be don't feel the same way.
Speaker 3: She might feel like I'm attacking her or attacking her.
Speaker 6: But you might be surprised because this can't be the first time that she heard this. If you're if you the way you are describing this. Somebody else had to smell this, not not only you. You know, so she's been told this before, or maybe she hadn't. Maybe the previous men have just like left her alone or even friends. I know she got friends or something, a cat or something that don't want to be around her all the time.
Speaker 3: You look like that, so single after all these years.
Speaker 1: Now my blowing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta be honest with her. You like her.
Speaker 6: You're running the risk of segregation. But at the same time, I mean separation. But at the same time, she.
Speaker 1: May appreciate the truth.
Speaker 6: She may appreciate all right, Look, I gotta get myself together. I you know, it's something, and she may even come clain like, yo, I do have a medical issue. I just don't know who can help me with it. Then now you gotta find you gotta help her find a dermatologist or whoever deals with the bo because whatever's.
Speaker 2: Coming from huh, I might need to find her new obg.
Speaker 5: Right, you might always always down, nail.
Speaker 6: I thought it was just like her body armpits because you say must and everywhere, Oh my God Jesus, and you really Yeah, it may be medical. Then it may be medical.
Speaker 1: But it may not.
Speaker 6: But I think you need to be honest whatever it is, because if she's too beautiful and you know, she got a lot going for us off and you really you like her, and that's the only thing holding you back, that's fixable. She gotta be able to fix it, you know, she her pride can't get in the way of her smell like.
Speaker 5: She has to fix this, not not just.
Speaker 1: For you, for her too. So be honest.
Speaker 2: I would just go ahead, you know, warton milon and pine out with her stuff and making sure she's clean, you know, just to get whatever talk that she got and her body flushed out.
Speaker 1: What does it smell like? I'm just curious what is like?
Speaker 8: He said, the upper room, tiny food center around for like a couple of days, that's what it's like.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, man, I'm trying to figure out why the Holly like her.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, Yeah, just fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what you gotta talk to her because you laying it on thick for me, So you need to go and talk to her today.
Speaker 1: Matter fact. Go over there now, go.
Speaker 6: Run all right, I'm gonna all right check in with me. I'm here next Thursday. You gotta you gotta tell me what came of the conversation.
Speaker 1: I definitely will. I checked back in with you. I appreciate it, no problem, damn it man, No, that sucks. What about douche do people still do?
Speaker 6: Not really because that's not really healthy for us as we thought it was with all them chemicals putting that up in there.
Speaker 1: That's not really good and work right.
Speaker 6: That's for floors env That is a janitorial cleanser.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we got on the line. Chay, good morning, Hi.
Speaker 5: Good morning morning babe.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 14: I'm doing well, are you, Jazz?
Speaker 1: I'm good, honey. What's up?
Speaker 14: Me and my baby father whatever, We've been together like off and on for like seven years. We have three children, and so right now we're like off and he is basically like trying to put all the responsibility on me as far as the finances go, as far as like pick up drop offs when it comes through everything. But yet he want to take me to court and basically put on paper that he's like the primary parent. And you know, I'm just like, I don't. I hate the court system. I hate I grew up in the system and court like my parent is fighting back and forth and stuff.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 14: So basically I'm like, do I really want to go back to court and fight this man over my children? And like go tell tell it all, because it's like yo, like at the end of the day, I got receipts I spend on my children. I do it whatever I have to do for my kids. I just asked this man to get the kids some T shirts and stuff for the winner he thought about Christmas coming up, Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, witness today, sir, I feel you.
Speaker 6: Is it at the point where it's irreconcilable, like y'all can't y'all can't come to an agreement outside of court? Or is he like, is I want to know where the court angle is coming from? Because you said y'all are off and y'all are it sounds like y'all are toxic, right, y'all love each other, but y'all are on and off, so that there's a bit of toxicity there. When y'all are off, are things usually hostile?
Speaker 14: Yeah, So, like he's the type of person that like, okay, we all been he stopped doing for his children even like he'll do for them less like he'll you know, kind of like I just out a little bit like I mean, don't get me.
Speaker 6: Wrong, he's father, so the yeah, so the core thing is literally just him being upset on.
Speaker 14: Paper, Yes, on paper, he wants to be a parent, but like I said, financially and in real life, he don't. You know, he can't. He can't keep up, you know.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well listen, let's take away the kids for a second.
Speaker 5: One second. You and him right are, well, what.
Speaker 1: Is the problem.
Speaker 6: Why do y'all keep being off when y'all are on obviously things are good.
Speaker 1: Why do y'all keep getting off? What is the problem?
Speaker 14: The problem for me personally is bad. He doesn't know how to communicate well, and like it's like talking to a child, like if he has a problem with something, and if anything, like he has an issue with anything at all, it's like he'll get emotional and you know, don't know how to communicate like an adult. And for me it's like all I have to do is just talk normally, and you know, it's like, hey, this is the problem. How can we fixed it?
Speaker 4: And like he don't, he don't.
Speaker 14: He's never wrong. He never, you know, never did nothing wrong. You ask him, he never did nothing wrong, but be too good, And it's just like the fee.
Speaker 4: I can't you to put us as fast.
Speaker 14: You know, it's like it's manipulating, like the only thing you ever did, Yeah, the only thing good to me the whole time.
Speaker 4: That's why we offered.
Speaker 14: But I'm the only problem.
Speaker 6: So that's a deeper issue, that's deeper than this relationship that that stems from maybe his childhood, that stems from maybe a relationship before you.
Speaker 1: That he never healed from you.
Speaker 6: You get what I'm saying, Because the manipulation people just don't become manipulators overnight. That this type of behavior that you're describing that's built up like that, that's somebody being conditioned to be that way. So that takes time. And he's been living his life that way for a long time. So he needs therapy. He actually needs to fix himself as an individual, you know, if you get to the root of why he can't communicate and why he he gets so hostile and and just goes.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like the court play is very malicious.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's doing it because.
Speaker 6: He's upset, and when he calms down, he may regret doing that, but that's something that he already popped the lid on. You know, because he's trying to hit below the belt because y'all are off. So it's about who can win this argument and who's going to.
Speaker 1: Be like, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's like, no, you shouldn't go this way with somebody that you have children with, that you are actually in a relationship with most of the time you can't do right. Yeah, So it doesn't sound like it's It doesn't sound like it's over. It just sounds like y'all got a lot.
Speaker 1: Of work to do.
Speaker 6: And what he shouldn't do is throw the kids in the middle of something that they have nothing to do with. He gotta work on himself and then he gotta work on y'all relationship. Y'all gotta work on that, but the kids still come first.
Speaker 1: So it's a lot of work.
Speaker 6: Y'all gotta do. And I got a book that is available for pre order, so Death Do We Parent Right? And it's a coparenting memoir. It reflects on my journey raising my son with his dad. Me and Ron went through a lot of this in the earlier stages of our raising Ashton.
Speaker 5: We were very young and it wasn't until.
Speaker 6: We sat down and we had a talk right where it's like, Yo, I don't want you, you don't want me, or maybe you do want me, but this will never be like it is. We gotta say it will never be a good relationship. We have a son, though y'all have three children. Y'all gotta get it right for right now, you feel me so or as soon as you can, because kids can't wait for y'all get y'all. Kids can't wait for y'all to get y'all ished together, you feel me like cause they still waning and evolving every day and they're looking to y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all are their example. Y'all had them.
Speaker 6: They didn't ast to be here, So y'all got to figure out how to govern y'allselves individually, so.
Speaker 5: Y'all can be the best parents for these kids.
Speaker 6: You know, y'all gotta work on your relationship, like whether y'all gotta decide right now whether we are we gonna be together?
Speaker 1: Are we not?
Speaker 6: Our kids can't wait for us to decide, and can't wait for us to keep going back and forth, and can't wait for us to figure out or how we're gonna conquer the toxicity that we got with each other we parents first, but absolutely right though, he needs help for sure. I know what you're describing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, you know, and I've been I'll see it now more because I've been working on my mental health my own, and like for him, he refuses, so it's like I can see it clearer now. And yeah, it's tough to get somebody to see it for himself because it's like it's one of them things where it's like you gotta want it. I can't want it for you.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yep. I struggle with that with with my son's dad for a while, you know, because I love Rome so much. That's my family. I'm not talking about intimate like I'm that's my guy. So it's like I loved them so I love him so much. I was trying to like help him, do everything for him, but he needed other help, professional help, which he got, you know, therapy and everything like that, because he has trauma that stemmed from him being ten years old, you know, and then you grow up and then it affects your relationships.
Speaker 1: That affects how you it.
Speaker 6: Uh, it affects how you look at women, how you even parent, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, you're gonna be get.
Speaker 14: How did how did you get how did how did you get Rome? Or how did Rome come to the get to that point to where he was willing to get the help?
Speaker 6: He had to want it, he had to wing and he he would say things like because I would tell him, Yo, you gotta get therapist. He'd be like, yeah, yeah, I will, just to shut me up. But it wasn't until he realized that he couldn't uh, he couldn't heal himself. You don't have the tools right, And then he actually met Charlamage, and Charlamagne actually gave him a.
Speaker 1: Therapist. I don't I got to check in to.
Speaker 6: See if Rome is because wrong Rome loved They gave him a female therapist, and Rome probably flirted with the the they flirted with the first lady.
Speaker 1: I gotta check to see. I gotta check. But back to your situation.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think I think you should come totally disarmed, go to your baby daddy and you tell him, yo, we need to we need to figure this out.
Speaker 5: We need to we how can I help you get better?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 6: How can I help you? You need to talk to somebody. I'm not I'm totally disarmed. Forget the court stuff, forget everything forget us our relationship right now. You need help for yourself. I don't know how he'll receive that. You know him better than me. But that's why I said, disarm yourself. Don't go hostile because he fire. He's gonna fight fire with fire.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You gotta like almost manipulate him a little bit.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel you. I feel you. I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 8: But I love Mama, Good luck, Dad, Thank you so much.
Speaker 14: I appreciate all of y'all. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Just fix my mess. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. When we come back, we got the ladies with Lauren. Don't move. It's to Breakfast Club, Go morning. Laura becoming a straight back. She gets somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 5: I'm the homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 1: She'd be having the latest on you, the Latest with laurl La Rosa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: Okay, y'all, So we've been on this Candy Burst and Todd Tucker divorce train and and y'all remember that one of her team members had told me that, like, it's not as scandalous as people are making a scene. I think what they meant now, because there have been things that have come out just this week that you know, Candy believes that Todd was talking to other women behind her back before filing for divorce. I think what they meant is they're trying to move forward in a way that's not as scandalous as people would think, because it's definitely become a scandalous to the point where Candy is actually now like requesting and almost begging a judge to seal their divorce docs because everything is kind of spilling over into the media in the news, and they have kids and you know all of that. So, yeah, so that's been an update as well. But also, you know, there was a conversation about their prenup. Had claimed that the final agreement for signature was given to him like right before the wedding ceremony without any notice or consultation to his team. Candy is writing back against this, and she's using clips from Real Housewives They did a wedding special to fight back against it. That we went and found a clip of our own when Todd is sitting right before he signed the agreement.
Speaker 5: Let's say, listen to Tod.
Speaker 1: I've decided to decide to preten up against my lawyer's advice. In the end, I know all this legal stuff is not going to keep me from being with Candy.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm rolling.
Speaker 19: This is a video recording of the execution of the prenuptial agreement between Candylnise Forrest and Todd Tucker. You acknowledge that you have had a sufficient amount of time and opportunity to fully consider the prenuptial agreement and to request changes to the prenuptial Agreement. Yes, you understand that you're giving up your rights to periodic alimony, lump sum alimony, alimony and time, attorney's fees and expenses of litigation, property settlement, equitable distribution, and community property. Yes, you understand that Whites may dispose of any of her separate property is to find in the pre nuptial agreement without your participation or signature. Yes, you believe that the provisions of the prenuptial Agreement are fair, just, reasonable, and equitable. Yes, you were signing the prenuptial agreement freely, involuntarily, without coercion or other undo influence by wife or any third party. Yes, there have been no threats of bodily or other harm or other actions against you amounting to coercion compelling you to act against your free will to sign the prenuptial agreement.
Speaker 5: You know, to do you have any questions?
Speaker 19: No, Okay, you're just ready to get this over with.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 15: Is it that on TV they did a whole white and special and one of the clips that so the clip that Candy that they're referencing that Candy pulled. We tried to go back and grab it, but it's from like twenty fourteen, so it's the clip that we found didn't really sound the best to play over radio, but I did see some blogs pick up this clip. She actually uses a clip where they're sitting in there talking and she calls her team in it, and she's like talking about the fact that they've spoken to attorneys, not spoken to attorneys, like they have that whole conversation.
Speaker 5: So she's pushing back.
Speaker 15: So it's getting a bit messy, Like not even a bit, it's really messing which divorce normally is or not normally, but divorce can be.
Speaker 1: Although when you sign a prenup. It's what's severing that prenup and it's kind of open shut.
Speaker 5: But he's but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Todd is saying that he signed it like almost like almost like in a rush, and it should be revisited and all these things, but she's pulling clips to show that that's not the case.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry they got to go through that. But with this talking to women behind my back of me.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to say if Todd has a family or he was just kidding.
Speaker 5: And the family thing came from her side?
Speaker 1: So what hold on?
Speaker 2: I was joking when I said I was just saying how black people will be like because I was trying to find like me, I'd be like black people will be like Yo, were just talking because that was a whole family, because that was part of rumor that Tide had a.
Speaker 1: Woman pregnant, but that you don't listen you're speaking when to come to that type of stuff.
Speaker 15: Technically, according to what is being reported, it's just the fact that she had no idea, like like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean I say talk? I don't know when I hear talking? What is talking to women behind right now?
Speaker 6: And that just me mad, just a question, let me woman, ask something real quick. There's been rumors that they have like an open situation, or they had like over situation.
Speaker 2: All this stuff be messy, man. Candy and talk, by the way, and I ain't talking about candy and general. I'm just saying, you don't have to have a girlfriend that have eat right exactly. We have a pillow princess in here right now, she's back down. Jesus, she's almost married.
Speaker 1: Mother now.
Speaker 2: Okay, back in the day, Back in the day, she was a little pillow princess.
Speaker 1: You know job.
Speaker 5: Speaking of back in the day.
Speaker 15: If y'all want details on Poor sharing her new relationship, please go listen to the Latest to learn the roads of the podcast. We get into some things. Okay, because pus she has a new girlfriend.
Speaker 1: However, she ident girl. No, you said it, you gotta eat it. She got a girl, she knows.
Speaker 5: What she has a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yes, that girl. That girl's very handsome. You know what I mean? Your girlfriend can your girlfriend? Yes? Your eater? Yes, but you can have an eat it and she not be your girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, got you Taylor, come here for a second tailor back anyway, she got a family.
Speaker 5: Don't come here.
Speaker 15: I don't want to shot twenty twenty six blessing.
Speaker 2: It's bad prople. I'm just shotting tails. Okay, Taylor is back.
Speaker 1: They're gonna Taylor gang back in the building back getting the bill may like one years old now I know R. Taylor's back. Yeah, that's alway. Want everybody no tailor back. That ain't not nothing to do with nothing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What an interesting time to bring it back in here?
Speaker 1: What a clown Taylor? Even there there's been a girlfriend the eat it? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, I will never ever been that way, right yest learned to.
Speaker 1: Turn pillow printests from her?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, Taylor, first of all, is also is with men?
Speaker 5: Great?
Speaker 1: Shut him right up more.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to know Scott Mills left BT that that was like a thing too.
Speaker 1: Got out there geeked up looking for eat it right now the late I'm leaving BT, but I'm out here looking for either. I didn't say that all right. Today is jay Z's birth that we're gonna play your favorite let us know what you want to hear is the breakfast Club Go Morning Morning. Everybody is t j N v just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. The guys are doing something that I've never done before. Anal that's a lie. That stop. Like the first I'm getting you guys Christmas gifts this year. Oh my god, I am not. I'm getting you guys Christmas gifts. I thought about it or the Jaws already. Just okay. I ordered Lawrence and I ordered yours. I am so excited. I think they come next week. I'm just trying figure out what I'm gona give it to y'all.
Speaker 2: I stop giving gifts in this room, because last time I gave you a gift, you didn't appreciate it.
Speaker 1: There was a mold of ass. What you gave somebody a mold of your butt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, Stan or like a cake it was it was like, oh no, it was a.
Speaker 1: Hole and everything. Oh yeah, yeah, but no, no no, but I got you got I got all different.
Speaker 2: That means that we have exceeded levels past gay. When somebody just says you different, that is wild.
Speaker 1: I ordered all you guys gifts. They come in this week, and I'm super duper excited to give you. To figure out what I'm gona give it to you, guys. I gotta be like next maybe next week. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't trust you though, you're very excited.
Speaker 1: Since we get given again, I'll give you.
Speaker 2: Give I whipp something for you, you know.
Speaker 1: Wh for y'all. I tell what I got, lorm but I tell it, Okay Sloth. Jordan Klepper for joining US comedian and he has a snow special on Comedy Central. It's called Jordan Clepper Fingers the Posts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Jordan's specials are really really good because he actually goes out there and.
Speaker 1: Interacts with people.
Speaker 2: So you're getting like from the field on the grounds, right, you know, experiences, uh and and ideas and stuff. So yeah, check Jordan Clepper his new special, Fingers the Post.
Speaker 5: The Man on the Street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jordan is really known for his field pieces, you know what I'm saying. So these are just like extended field pieces.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, And this weekend you're gonna be ware.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be in Hartford, Connecticut at the Funnybone Comedy Club, guys, so get your tickets if you haven't yet. Saturday is selling out fast, so get your tickets for tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Jesselarious official dot com.
Speaker 6: We got four shows that's to tomorrow and two on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Man, DESI will be there. I did not know that.
Speaker 5: Connecticut was known for their pizza.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. That's what I swear. I swear what I did. That they just started recently. I thought Chicago was known Chicago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I even heard learned for the Geeseeaks, bottom all known for crabs. I never heard that Connecticut was known for pizza. But it's okay, all right, Well, I'm gonna tell him the envy said, y'all not when I get there, So get your tickets.
Speaker 1: If you haven't got y'all, all right, Well, Charloman, you got a possible note I do.
Speaker 2: I want to repeat a quote that I said during Donkey of the Day because I think it's very important.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 2: And you know, Bruce Lee was a very wise individual. He just wasn't a great martial artist. Bruce Lee said, emotion can be the enemy. If you give into your emotion, you lose yourself. You must be at one with your emotion because the body always follows the mind.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. I ain't gonna say.
Speaker 2: Bruce Lee wasn't a good marshal artist. I said, was not only just a good martial arts
Speaker 1: Breakfast club you don't finish for y'all dump