Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: We had now.
Speaker 1: Continuing on with our seven eleven AD that I got us. They haven't paid us yet. It's coming. The money's coming, it's coming in soon. I was there on Monday.
Speaker 3: They get a lot of ad space here, but I ain't you know, me, ain't nothing hit that count yet.
Speaker 1: But whatever, listen, man, they're reliable.
Speaker 3: They're always over and they're you know, working out things with the account department.
Speaker 2: I get to understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot, a lot goes into the seven eleven ads. Yeah, I'm sure the money is there. The money's there's coming covering, I promise.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good man, I'm good. Had a little extended for like a little extended time off it.
Speaker 2: Did it did.
Speaker 1: We were able to put out the Alchemist stuff that we had been sitting on for a lottle good.
Speaker 2: It was waiting on the right time.
Speaker 1: Of course, we had some audio issues that we've thus worked out, but that was from when we went out to do the belly thing when we sat with Justice Boogie and Earl extra footage there. Yeah, we were there for like ten hours. Well yeah, I kind of wish we could have posted the entire thing, but I just don't know. YouTube could handle that amount of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was definitely a lot more and the people seem that they wanted it.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of people hit me up, so yo, where's the rest of it?
Speaker 3: Yes, music nerds love this type of ship and but that's that's why we put it out. But I think we put out the part that we yeah, for sure the most.
Speaker 1: And we were waiting on that just because it was so music nerdy that we couldn't put that out as episode two. Yeah, like everyone's like, all right, so I see the lane they're going like it's going straight. Nerds like, all right, let's establish the podcast. Let's sit on this footage for a while, yeah, and put it out the right time. So yeah, we put that out and we sat for what a little bit before, So it has been a minute. I feel like I haven't seen you. You look youthful, Yeah, man, feel good. What is your skincare routine?
Speaker 2: Honestly, man, just a lot of water.
Speaker 1: We're ten years apart and I look ten years older than you.
Speaker 3: Well, well, you know, you know, white people tend age like bananas and and we do you know, things like that.
Speaker 1: There's some milk on tondras.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but we know, just just a lot of water, man, a lot of water, uh and just basic just witch hazel. Some some days I'm sorry saying what witch hazel?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Witch Hazel? I mean just gets like some of the oil, wicked witch of the West.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She it's her her special brew that she made years ago.
Speaker 1: I figured you stayed so youthful by sucking the blood of supreme employees or something like that to keep it youthful.
Speaker 2: That's what I figured.
Speaker 3: Nose start your narratives, man, like you just went to Soho and.
Speaker 1: Slaughtered young supreme employees and that's how you stayed looking so young.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 3: Just a lot of water. And you know I don't I don't have many vices other than smoking weed.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, vice that the drinking will definitely make your faceache quicker than anything.
Speaker 3: Are you always you always know the guys that are drinkers, like their eyes are a little yellow. It's like me, yeah, you're looking at it, but not not not you your eyes are yellow yet. But you know the Hennessy cavasierate drinkers as they get older, you know, you know where they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now the koonyak. I had to really cut out. That was getting Yeah that that puts my twenty year old liver could handle it. Yeah, my thirty year old one.
Speaker 3: I see people drinking and hanging out, man, and I'm really like, at times, I'm just amazed at how some of these people can go out every single night and drink and continue to like wake up the next day and do it all over again.
Speaker 2: Like that shit really amazes me. Like I don't understand how that.
Speaker 1: Happened as someone who did it for years and was probably the best at it. No more jerseys and the rafters. Yeah, I'm gonna stick with white wine.
Speaker 3: It catches up to you. It catches up to you. And I've never been a champagne guy. I don't know how people drink champagne. That's the worst hangover in the world.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Somebody sat on my head all night when I wake up. Yeah, like I just I can't do it now. So just a lot of water for me. I'm getting older, man, you know, I mean, so it's birthday coming up, Like I can't really.
Speaker 1: Once I started drinking champagne, I did wonder why your family, in particular at Rockefeller drank so much champagne.
Speaker 2: Yes they did, abuly, Yes they did.
Speaker 1: You guys see them buying a bar out. I see them buying more advil than anything can possibly fucking handle champagne.
Speaker 3: To me, I'm telling you, I don't know how people drink that shit like that hangover is insane to me. Like, I really don't know how people go out every night. I mean, I applauded him more. Yeah, well no, I'm just get you over, quicker. Just pass me the water, Like, I know, I look like an idiot in the club when I go to the ball, Like last night we went out to Conway show at Webster Hall, had drink tickets that you did not use. I always give the drink tickets away. I tried to use it on a bottle of water. She looked at me like I was crazy. I was like, the bottle of water is five dollars. I would like to use this drink ticket. I don't want to pay five dollars for poland spring.
Speaker 1: You know how, my father asked me if I'd ever done ecstasy. Mindjoe was like thirteen maybe when he asked me this. He had moved to Florida, where obviously ecstasy was pretty prominent. Absolutely, And he went out for you know the first time when he moved out there, and water was like nine dollars.
Speaker 2: It was more than a beer, you know why.
Speaker 1: So he was like, why is Oh, it's so expensive, and they told him and then he called me immediately. He was like, are you and your friends doing ecstasy? It's like, the fuck is ecstasy?
Speaker 2: Thirteen?
Speaker 1: I don't know the fuck is the ecstasy?
Speaker 2: But you gotta ask. You got to ask.
Speaker 1: And he was like, I'm down the floor. That's all anyone does. I can't even get a water at the bar for under ten dollars. It's more than beer.
Speaker 2: No, and that's enough.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why.
Speaker 3: Like it's a lot of things I've been just noticing, like at the airports, right when you go through TSA, because sometimes I get, you know, get out the car, you just have some water in your hand or whatever, and you have TSA like, oh shit, I didn't finish.
Speaker 2: You gotta throw it away.
Speaker 3: But as soon as you get through TSA, there's nothing but a bevy of waters of your selection that you can buy for twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: The same reason you can't bring it into the stadium.
Speaker 2: Because they want you to buy their water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like, but you could have a bomb in your smart water, you know, know that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like do you think this is like some a liquid bomb I'm holding, sir, and then I'm going to take on this flight and I can't.
Speaker 1: Even bringlution through, so I've given up. But it's just certain shit that's just like, come.
Speaker 3: On, man, Like I don't want to throw this good bottle of water away to go buy your twenty dollars bottle of bullshit.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't. I don't drink vitamin water. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't drink that.
Speaker 3: Remember that era, Yeah, like that vitamin water that was the nasty that eerr that eerror was so because vitamin water has always been disgusting. I don't care if anybody says terrible vitamin water tastes like it had like melted advils in it, and it just was sitting on the shelf in room temp for two days and then here you come drinking behind it.
Speaker 1: That shit was terrible, and I feel like we forced ourselves to like it because it looked like it had cool bottles. And that pomegranate shit was the nastiest thing, dragging fruit. Oh my god, that ship fifties fifties fucking what was it?
Speaker 2: Formula fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that just tasted like kool aid with way too much water and nothing else.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, fifty tried to he tried to go the route of quarter water, like, he tried to try to mimic the quarter water flavor with his with his particular He didn't. He didn't hit it. Nah, it was like we taste like we tried it. Because it was fifty. He was like, let me just see what it was about. But I did support. That ship was terrible. Vitamin water was terrible. I don't know how they made so much money, but they did. That ship was never good than me.
Speaker 2: Fifty. So the hell out of it though, Oh I.
Speaker 3: Mean, fifty was. He was still selling the hell out of everything that he touches. But I just couldn't get with that shit. That shit was not it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Nah, that was never it. Body armor.
Speaker 3: I like, body armor is the only you know, sports drink, if you will that I actually really like, like that to me tastes.
Speaker 1: That's That's how I also knew I was getting too old because Gatorade to me, is like, all right, that's too sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gatorade.
Speaker 3: Gatorade was always like we saw Michael Jordan, you know, we thought that we can go out and play like Mike.
Speaker 2: Never happened.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in a full athletic thing and actually tried to drink gatorade in the middle of it. Yeah, it makes you more dehydrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes sure. That's the genius of it.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep drinking it, you know what I mean, that's the genet some water.
Speaker 3: And it was like, Yo, if you drink gatorade and you was playing sports and you went out and hit like two shots, you swore it was the gatorade. He was like, yo, I'm telling you, I got to have an orange Gatorade on the side of the court, like that's the only thing that's gonna make you play good. It wasn't the gatoradef let me just break bush your bubble. It was not the gatorade. It's never been the gator.
Speaker 1: And if you sweat a different color, you may have lupis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you should should go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: I would recommend that you go to the marketing capacility because you should not be sweating anything other than sweat. But yeah, remember back to what we were saying Conway show last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: You caused quite the pandemonium amongst the Griselda crowd. You are you are somewhat of a celebrity, I will say, at the Griselda show, I don't know who's more famous, Griselda or you.
Speaker 2: We know who's more famous. I don't think so. They're not there to see me.
Speaker 1: They turned around and looked at you into the conway when he was rapping.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is not true. See you align on me and our supporters. They did not do that. But yes, there were some people that were happy to see both of us. Yes, sone just put it on me. They were happy to see both of us. One gentleman made it very clear that he knew we were going to be there. He said, I knew it. I knew I was going to see you here, and I'm like here, I am okay, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Is real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were right, but a great show man. Yeah, it was really great for the girl brought out. Seemed like everybody Method Man and Redman together.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. M hmm.
Speaker 1: All of Griselda obviously, hm, I got there late. Am I missing anyone to Kiss come out?
Speaker 2: Kiss?
Speaker 3: I heard Kiss and Fab were supposed to come out. Banks came and Banks came out. A Z came out, which was crazy. Yeah, Pappoose came out, did the freestyle. H who else came out? But that was Conway set. But Stove God, That's what I meant, was also on the show. And Stove God, man, I'm not gonna lie. He's one of those guys man that I see, he's gonna he's gonna be He's gonna be a star.
Speaker 2: He's he's gonna be a star. I was.
Speaker 3: It was It felt good to see a lot of the crowd there because you know a lot of these shows where the headliner is on, they obviously did to see the headliner, but there was a lot of people in the room to make sure that they saw Stove God set hell, and that to me says something. It was like, Okay, people are recognizing that, Yo, this dude is ill, like he's dope, and it was just dope to see his him performing. I never seen him perform before. So that's why I got there early because I really wanted to see him, and he did a great job. Man.
Speaker 2: Like his stage presence. He was very clear.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes a lot of these guys just let the track play and they just kind of ad lib to the track.
Speaker 2: But he was really rapping and he looked good.
Speaker 1: He really liked the paces that. I like that he's not putting out a ship ton of music like Reasonable Drought is still still breathing right now. I like the paces at Oh but No, he had a great set. Man.
Speaker 3: He did his thing last night, Conway Man. He put on a great show. He made it very clear that he wanted to give you know, a lot of the New York mcs and rappers before him that their flowers. And he did that last night by letting these gentlemen touch the stage. And it was seeing the love that Method met the Man and Redman got was crazy.
Speaker 1: I walked in right when they came on, and they definitely did get a good reso. Beans in Freeway too. They touched the stage two. The Griselda fan base is one of my favorite fan bases. I love what they've done to shift hip hop back into the ship that I love. I love them for that. They're supportive, they actually spend money. They're the type of fans that I would want, but I was a little disappointed in them last night was that A Z came out and performed Life's a Bitch and his verse from a phone tap crickets crickets.
Speaker 2: It was disrespectful. Yeah, because we talked about it, they're that A Z.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fam, that's as performing lives a Bitch and then again in the phone tap and everyone's like, but r you gotta where's the boom boom booms? No, this is this has been out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you gotta remember, like I said, man, it's you know, you're thirty one now, and it's just a difference. Like a lot of the crowd in the last night seemed like they may have been between twenty one and twenty eight, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's a difference.
Speaker 3: Even you know, you were young too when AZ was really popping, but you're different. You're you're a music guy, you know what I'm saying. So you dig and you listen and you go back and listen to to the people that was hot when you were really young. But I can't be mad at the audience not really giving it up when AZ comes out because they're so young.
Speaker 1: But I feel like the Griselda fan base is kind of the more I don't want to say the hipology, but they like hip hop, do research. I feel like they're an invested fan in hip hop. You have a unicorn on stage performing quite possibly one of the guest best guest verses.
Speaker 2: Of all time.
Speaker 1: I understand, you're right, y'all better make some fucking noise. You know.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. I'm with you. But it didn't surprise me, That's what I'm saying. Like it didn't.
Speaker 3: It didn't surprise me. But then again, you know when Methan Red came out, and that's kind of the same.
Speaker 1: Guess you know what I mean? They did like the rock wilder and that's obviously you got that fucking nuts on. But like, I just feel like Conway put together this amazing guest he.
Speaker 2: Did, did he absolutely? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like the fans didn't appreciate it at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, you're right, because even when when Beans and Free came out, it wasn't as as much energy from the crowd as I expected. You know, obviously they did rock the mic and uh, you know, tell you what we do, what we do yes, So you know, the crowd reacted to that, and they know those records.
Speaker 2: They loved it.
Speaker 3: But it still wasn't like the energy that I had expected. But again, you know, it's hit him as sometimes with the crowd, and you know we would We were just on here saying how we don't like to make noise when we go to concerence and the m like make some noise, just like what noise?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to be it?
Speaker 1: But I feel like there's some exceptions absolutely.
Speaker 2: To me, I may have hit like a high f yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yo. Don't ever call as Sosa. Well he's not Sosa. Don't refer to our streets.
Speaker 3: I know that. Don't ever call a so you can't say it's that Sosa.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Come on, in the beginning of the firm outum, they did the good I was I was the roots for the bad guy in the movie.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was disappointing because we kind of looked at each other like they don't know, this is easy, this.
Speaker 2: Is like performing lives a bit. Yeah, And it was like but again.
Speaker 1: Even Shorty next to us, that's fucking twenty five and doesn't listen to rap music, was like, oh I know the.
Speaker 2: Song, Yeah, yeah, she got it.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, all the dudes and hoodies in the front row are looking like, well when does west Side come on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well again, And that's another part of the resulta fans, I guess that's another part of it.
Speaker 2: The great win guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for us, for the guys that loved this hip hop shit that was like, that was great, Like, I had a great time last night. I didn't expect to see all of those guys come out shout out to Conway. You know, he can you can just tell he's he's he's like he said last night, he's from that cloth. He's from that same type of DNA from hip hop where you know, I got to pay homage to these guys because these are the guys that I looked up to that I wanted to rap like. And he did a great job last night. Man, he did a great, great fucking job. If you got a chance to go see the level will get you killed too in your city. You check the dates, definitely go see it. I'm sure he'll be bringing out guests in other cities. But I think that we need a uh, and looking at the show last night, I think that we might need another album from Beans.
Speaker 1: I would love another album for Beans. And I know he's still recovering from when he was shot and affected his voice, So I don't know what space Beans is in too even really record like that. He's given a few verses I think on the Dave East album and a few others, but.
Speaker 3: He's a but Beans is one of those rappers that you know he can rap to anything, for sure, give him any Yes, It's like you know, and in this era now you know how easy it is to put out music independently and and go on tour and things like that.
Speaker 2: I think that it's it's a no brainer.
Speaker 3: I think that Beans putting out album, Stay Property doing another album, going on tour. I think there's just a lot of opportunity for the artists like that that can you know, survive in any era of music.
Speaker 1: Well, I think with the Locks, stip Set and State Property all going on tour together, I think that will bring, even if it's not together, some type of music, especially when you have Jimmy on the road with them, and you know Jimmy's gonna make a studio out of anything. So I think all of them doing that that run, yeah, will kind of inspire everyone to make some more music, even if they're just there to do legacy shit. I think Beans will probably get with Jimmy and put some type of shit together. So I'm excited for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I left the Fuji's fucking show to go to that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When you text me the Fuji's, I was like, wait, hold up, they performing already because I just heard about the tour two days ago, So I was like, how would it having to show in New York already?
Speaker 2: But you said it was a pop up.
Speaker 1: Did a pop up thing at a Peer seventeen, which is for the people that live in New York. When you go over to the Brooklyn Bridge, there's that rooftop stage fift did you see to the right.
Speaker 2: And I got there on time.
Speaker 1: They said curfew was at ten pm, so I didn't and they said Live Nation wasn't going to pay the extra money to keep it going. So I was like, well, I'm not going to miss. Because I got the text of all the people that was coming out on the Conway Show, I was like, I'm not about to just stand here with all these corporate people waiting for the Fujis because this isn't even the crowd. I'd like to watch the Fujis perform, right right right, you know they're talking about y'all.
Speaker 2: Right, right exactly exactly right right.
Speaker 1: So I left at like nine fifty or some shit to run over the Conway shit, and then I got to Webster all and then I opened my phone at ten thirty five and I see Lauren on stage.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, fuck, oh, so they did come.
Speaker 1: They did come out, They did come out, and the footage I saw looked really good. Lauren looked fucking incredible. So I'm going to catch the real show, like when they go on to he I'll pay for front.
Speaker 3: That's actually that's why when you told me he was at the Fuji's I was. I was kind of like, you know, con Is my men, But I'm like, I definitely would have went to see the Fujis over Conway.
Speaker 2: That was my plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like you know what I'm saying, I would have catched. I would have caught Conway in another city.
Speaker 1: Mister Kyle Dion show too. I felt bad.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he had a show here, yeah, in Brooklyn last night, like the Fuji. Yeah, everybody, it's the Fujis bro scene.
Speaker 1: Shine there, and I can say that now because it's diplomat and he's out here. Sean looked fucking incredible. Sean looks the same age like it was so And I was explaining to the person I was with that didn't really know the Shine story of how amazing it was to see Shine in a suit looking so good at a Fuji show in twenty twenty one, right, like.
Speaker 2: Especially when you know the story.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yeah, that's like we're sitting next to something that shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Oh, we didn't see it happening like this at all. We definitely didn't see it coming this way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was. I was really happy, really happy, basic you relax, really happy to see Sean. Yeah, not that I know Sean or no, no, no, it only cursed me out on the phone when I was an intern at Death Chair and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have told him that. I'm sure that would have been like a funny story to tell him, like, Sean, Hey, how you doing. Don't mean to interrupt you anything, but I'm the gentleman that you know back when you were an artist.
Speaker 1: Right when you got out of jail. Yeah, the first call you made, Yeah, who was my foot?
Speaker 2: You cursed me out and hung up on me. I'm the guy that was one of the.
Speaker 1: Doubt he remembers that I would have been talking to. Like, I guess celebrities are artists that I don't know.
Speaker 2: To this long queer, you don't know how to approach them.
Speaker 1: And even ones that like were very impactful in my life, like to even tell them that, it's like they don't know me, but they know that they know that they've been packed. I'm not going to tell them anything new, like, hey, yo, you've really like changed my life.
Speaker 2: No, No, I.
Speaker 3: Imagine telling all yo, listen, you really change like I know, I know, like I know I did, Like this is why, this is why I do this. Yeah, but yeah, man, it was. It was a good night out last night. I almost didn't want to go to the Conway Show just because of, you know, all the bullshit you got to go through now to get these venues. And I knew it was going to be like and it was like a lot of people had had their vaxed cards. Uh, and then a lot of people didn't know that you had to have a vax card.
Speaker 2: Some people went and got.
Speaker 3: Tested and bought their results and they could get in and they were turning even if you had a negative.
Speaker 2: Oh, and that's the thing. And I don't want to jump into this whole when.
Speaker 1: You are barbed, so we do have to address them some things.
Speaker 2: Yea transition.
Speaker 3: They're killing they're trying to kill Nikki out there for you know, telling the story from her family and friends and things that they went through with the vaccine and all these things. And again this is I don't know how people are sitting back looking at this whole vaccine thing, but to me, this is just all another distraction. It's all divisive, it's it's all another way of just separating people and pinning people against each other. And it's just like everybody just has to relax, stop and if you would just do one simple thing that we've all were taught to do and just mind our business. If you're vaccinated, cool, if you're not vaccinated, cool. It's all about you mind your business. Do I think you want to do?
Speaker 1: I think people feel like it is everybody's business because it can affect everybody. If you believe that the vaccine will cure we're not curre it's.
Speaker 2: Prevent it's not a preventative thing either.
Speaker 1: Don't I'm not a doctor. I don't ever want to come and talk about something nobody. But we have to do what y'all want to do. And that's that's what I just said. Mind your business, do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's you just it's it's just it's just it's becoming too much. It's becoming too much, and it's just again, it's a distraction. It's another way for to just pin people against each other and to cause unnecessary you know, arguments and emotions and all these other things. And it's like, just mind your business. If you if you're vaccinated, great, you protected yourself.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Like if you do catch it, because it's not again, it's not.
Speaker 3: A cure, you can still catch it. You can still catch it. It's not a cure. It just helps with the symptoms. It might not affect you as bad if you're not vaccinated. But if you are, great, move along, dude, Dude, your daily routines in life, dude, you want to, but we gotta stop, you know, pinning everybody against each other just because somebody feels some way about this, and others don't and listen.
Speaker 1: I'm guilty of it too, because I talk about a bunch of shit on this podcast that I know nothing about. I've spew shit that's very untrue a lot. I'm ignorant, but I like to lead with Hey, listeners, I'm stupid. Don't listen to me. Only listen to me for entertainment purpose. People like Niki are far different than me. Yeah, but at the same fan base will follow every list and if she's not crystal clear, her fan base may think, all right, well, if I take the vaccine, my nuts will get bigger.
Speaker 3: No, that's see, that's but I'm not use some vaccine. Yes, I need these things to swell a little bit more, right, But I'm on the opposite end. At the same time, Nicki has a lot of fans Nikki.
Speaker 2: A lot of Nikkis fans.
Speaker 3: A lot of Nikkis fans have gotten a vaccine though, I'm sure, I'm sure plenty. So this is why this shit is stupid, because it's not like Nikki is saying, hey, if you follow me and support me, don't get this vaccine. She put out a story of something that happened to someone close to her family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just like, Okay, why are y'all killing her for that?
Speaker 3: Like I'm like I said, I'm sure a lot of Nikki's fans and supporters have gotten a vaccine.
Speaker 1: I do want to come to Nikki's defense because they were killing her for putting that reporter's number out on her Instagram. And if you didn't look at the full story, you say, yes, why would Nikki? She knows what her fan base does. Why would she do that? They left out the big part of that woman allegedly threatening her family and threatening to put out their information. So I do want to come to bat for Nicki on that because I saw all those reports and I was like, did anyone see.
Speaker 2: The shit before?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's literally on What's app threatening her family to put their information out. So yes, Nicky's gonna respond with the same shit.
Speaker 3: And again, we got to remember one thing and all of this celebrities, you know, entertain is whoever.
Speaker 2: Everyone is human.
Speaker 3: Everyone has a family, and they're not on social media when they're not on stage, when they're not on set filming, when they're not on tour. People have families, people have homes, people have private lives, and when you start to attack people's privacy and people's loved ones and the ones closest to them, all of that celebrity shit goes out the window. Now you're just dealing with a human that is just protecting their family, protecting their privacy. Nicki doesn't care about all of that. You know how many followers, how much money she had. Now you're fucking with her family. Yeah, now you're fucking with her loved ones. So now it's like, I don't care about being politically correct, and what's the right thing. No, no, no, no, don't fuck with my family, don't fuck with my privacy. So again, keep that in mind when you, you know, attacking these people on social media, and you know you're trying to reach out to these celebrities, families and people close, keep in mind that people are human and all of that shit goes out the window. When you start attacking people's privacy and their loved ones and all of that. People become very defensive and you're going to be introduced to a whole different person that you didn't know existed because a lot of these you know, Nikki's.
Speaker 2: From she's from Queens, she's from the streets.
Speaker 3: She still has relatives and friends that you know, you understand, like, we ain't going, but it's still those people around us.
Speaker 1: So let's fuck the queen's part. That reporter was playing with Trinidad. You fucking with whole different culture. Okay, you don't want.
Speaker 3: To those things ain't just used to open coconuts, fan, they'll open your head.
Speaker 1: Too, like they don't care that they're related to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's keep that. Let's lake that in mind.
Speaker 1: And you're playing with a whole different country with a whole different set.
Speaker 2: Of rules, right right, So it's frobdly not the personal information I would want to put out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just again, people are human. Just respect people people's privacy. Just because a person is a celebrity and has a major platform doesn't mean that, you know, they don't have loved ones and they don't want privacy and want their loved ones to be protected at all times, just like anybody else, does you know what I mean? Like, that's the thing we got to remember through all of this. Everyone is human, no matter how much money or how big your platform, everyone is human. Be kind of people, respect people, respect people's privacy, and mind your fucking business. I mean, it's really that simple when you really just think about all of this shit.
Speaker 2: Mind.
Speaker 3: If you're vaccinated, great, you protected yourself as best you can through all of this Great. Why does it matter if that gentleman isn't vaccinated or that woman isn't vaccinated.
Speaker 2: If you are, you protected yourself. Great. Mind your business. And that's all this.
Speaker 3: Shit is really about at the core of it, just people minding their business. If you want to put something into your body, great, If you don't want to put something into your body, great, just mine your fucking business.
Speaker 1: I just kind of feel for for dude, like you gotta look at the the way this whole timeline goes. I get swollen nuts, which has got to be uncomfortable and a little concerning. Yeah, and then you go to your partner and go, hey, babe, about to get married about my life, partner, I feel like I can share health concerns with you, Like my nuts seem to be a bit swollen. She goes, that's my that's my one red flag is swollen nuts. Wedding over or then or and then or the whole world finds out that she would have swollen nuts, and that your wedding is so fresh or so now you're.
Speaker 2: Sitting here with swollen nuts.
Speaker 1: No girl looking at Tucker Carlson asking about your nuts.
Speaker 3: See she see she had. She's supposed to be a real one. Because if I approached my fiance and say, babe, listen, my nuts are swollen, the first thing I'm expecting my fiance to do is put her hand in a ponytail. Yeah, put a hand a ponytail and get and get to drain those nuts and get to draining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, babe, my nuts are swollen.
Speaker 3: You know, let me see what the problem is, you know, let me go in there, let me Yeah, because if anybody knows my plumbing, it's my fiance.
Speaker 1: Had show or cuff and make me cough exactly like the doctor.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Like you know what I mean, like you know me scoring me, you know, check yeah, check the goop he was going on. Make sure, just check me out. If you can't figure it out, then we have to move to another level and I have to now go to the hospital. Do you think he showed her I'm assuming he would, hope.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure he shows his wife his testicles on.
Speaker 2: Her normal day.
Speaker 1: If I have swoln nuts and she still swallows. That's a rod or die. You gotta marry that.
Speaker 2: If my nuts aren't swollen and she swallows.
Speaker 1: You don't know what's in my swollen nuts and you're still swallowing.
Speaker 3: That's she knows what she knows what's in the swollen in the vaccine.
Speaker 2: Oh, someone's excited.
Speaker 1: She doesn't need to get the plizer now in her system already.
Speaker 2: What is that DNA? I know, maderner nuts. When I see my durn the nuts.
Speaker 1: There's a terrible Johnson and Johnson joke somewhere in there. But I'm just gonna leave it alone because it's too obvious.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're gonna kill us. They're gonna think we shoulting on the vas again.
Speaker 3: I don't want to tell you, really, don't just tell you what's gonna happen around. This was hysterical, Yeah, this was this. This was this was a It was entertaining in some weird way, you know what I mean. It was definitely entertaining. It was like, oh, here they go. Now they want to kill Nicki and cancel Nikki you knows, other ship whatever.
Speaker 1: I like, And then Nikki, who I love, just the last sentence is so insensitive. She starts with my cousin in turn of that won't get the vaccine because his friend got it became impotent, which sucks. That's unfortunate. Tescals became strolling his friend for weeks away from getting married. Now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it. No pray for him, no pray on no, no prayers for him, no pray on it. Pray on the getting the vacs.
Speaker 3: I know she should also say prayers for him as well. Oh absolutely, And if not, prayers for this gentleman. You know again that I can only imagine the type of situation that that is. I don't I don't want my testicals to ever be swollen unless you know, I'm with a beautiful young woman and we're getting you know, hot and steamy. Yeah, hot and steamy is the word you hot and steam Yeah that's the politically correct term.
Speaker 1: Just being left at the altar. And then you got to explain that, yeah, my nuts was swollen, and then then explains it too. Yeah, that's no CNN wants to talk to you like, I just got I want some privacy like that.
Speaker 2: The whole island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the whole island knows that I have swollen testicals now because of this vaccine, and everybody wants to talk.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk under these circumstances.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, now I got fucking nicknames. When I'm walking to the grocery store. Yeah, yeah, they calling you, you know, big balls. Bean bag is hysterical. Yeah, like it's just going to Trader Joe's and someone saying, look at bean bag over there, old bean bag over the well. I'll just take a seat, buddy. Oh I forgot you're walking around with a bean bag. You could just sit anywhere, long ball Larry over here for the curb fans.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, man, Jesus Christ, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what I did about this entire Nikka situation.
Speaker 2: I just laughed.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fucking hysterical. I'm not on anyone's side. I just don't.
Speaker 2: Just again, you don't mind your business.
Speaker 1: So much shit happened that I didn't care about that. I know we have to talk about. I don't know where I land on the Karen situation either.
Speaker 2: I don't even know everything's going on.
Speaker 1: I didn't I was just laughing, Like everyone is really bored.
Speaker 3: Everybody is bored. Everybody's in each other's business. Everybody is just like us because we do a podcast. Yeah, so we're hypocrites. But here's the here's the funny thing. Though, we force ourselves to like talk about a lot of shit that we don't. It was like, Fan, I don't I don't care about it. I don't want to talk about that. I don't care. You have to put me on to a lot of shit that's going on some time because I don't even pay attention to this shit.
Speaker 1: That's the talent of podcastings, to some degree, being able to accurately and entertainingly, if that's even a word, talk about shit you do not care about it, and make it sound like you care. Yeah, yeah, I was listening to that, that Karen thing laughing the same way. I'm sure people looked at our situation and laughed. I know it's serious for those people.
Speaker 2: It ain't for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me, I could care less, But for those people, I'm pretty sure. Like you know, Jordan Lucas says he lost sixty thousand crazy. He was having a kid at the time and he was down in his last five see.
Speaker 1: The amount of money, and I lost him over. Hey, look, hey, and that's what we're gonna get it to that.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it.
Speaker 3: Let's keep it on this because because I still it's still some remnants of people. Every time I retweet something that you know, my brother has these great posts that he posts every day he's gotta get any time I repost it, they're like, oh, but you shit it on this dude, And I'm like, wait, is y'all still think that's what happened? But anyway, the Karen shit right. And I know Karen, and from what I know about it, she seems to be a great woman. She does She's done a lot of good things and good business with people from what I know, and my experience with Karen has always it's always been a positive experience. It's always been nothing negative I can I can say personally about Karen.
Speaker 1: But I use myself as an example. There's a lot of people that would say they had really good experiences with me, and then there's a lot of people that say they had really bad experiences with me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's a really great experience with Karen, not to not to say someone else hasn't. So it's it's subjective, But I will say in just looking at the things that we know and we were privy to with joining Lucas in particular. Now, again, don't I didn't listen to everything, and I wasn't on that app listening to them talking to I thought that was just stupid, everybody being nosy. But of course, from what I heard, she took money from him, and in all fairness, just from what I heard, I don't know if joining in his camp were told exactly what Karen was going to do with that money, where it was going to be spent, where it was going to be you know what I mean. I don't know, because from what I heard, it wasn't. It didn't sound like they ever got a verbatim or breakdown this is what I'm going to spend this money on.
Speaker 1: So I think the contract that I well, I didn't read, but Joyner was explaining and his manager was explaining that there was an itemized list of things that she was going to provide for. OK. I don't know if there was. There should have been some type of breakdown, not in an Excel sheet, that's please God.
Speaker 2: Not an Excel spreadsheet, Please God. Yeah, I'm joking.
Speaker 1: I'm joking. There should have been something where she was, all right, my fee out of this sixty k is fifteen grand. The rest will be spent here for that, right, that is something. But again I can't blame Joiner so much on that because he was saying how early in his career was he.
Speaker 2: Was, and really that's the thing for his management. True, but to know and understand.
Speaker 1: A lot of times too, though artists managers be like they man's and the man's is just as unexperienced. Absolutely, absolutely, and again that's why a lot of younger artists and younger managers get taken advantage of.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you gotta like learning on the fly.
Speaker 1: It sucks when it happened to all of us, and it doesn't make it right because I hate fu. It doesn't make it a lot of people saying, well, that's how the music business goes. That's the problem. I'm not saying that Karen did that or didn't do that, or lying. She's not lying. I don't care. But we got to stop with that shit. Oh that's standard business. So who gives a fuck. I don't care that it's standard. It's a problem because it's standard. Why do we all have to go with the standardship? Because people get fucked so much until they make it, and then then they're allowed to play the standard game. They get excited now because now I'm on the other side. Standard business practices benefit me now they used to fuck me over, so they want to continue them. No, once you get in that position, stop doing standard business practices. You know, I'm sure Karen's been fucked over before. Absolutely, she's been in this business forever and successful at it. Autely she's I'm sure she's been fucked over, and I'm not saying she's fucking anyone over. But we just have to stop standard business practices and taking advantage of people that we deem talented and really want to work with. If you want to run around and fuck people over and that's your business, carma will come eventually. But if you really think, like, all right, I like this artist in particular, I believe in them, you'll still make money. Right, you don't have to own their fucking life and fuck them over. Let's just change that practice once you get to the other side, Like, being able to get to that side is a privilege. It takes hard work, but it's still a privilege.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Let's try to change how that goes.
Speaker 3: Right, and you know one thing out of which I don't understand right. And again this is not in talking about Karen and Join and Jesse Woo. This is not even in conjunction of that. This is this is just the thing that I The thing that bothers me about people doing bad business is you really don't have to no, so it's a it's a purposeful like you're purposely doing bad business because you really don't have to do bad business. Like when people say, oh, that's just how it goes, that's that's not true. You can do There are a lot of people that do very good business and do business the right way.
Speaker 2: You understand I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So when people say, oh, that's just stop, like we got to stop with that narrative. If somebody is doing something wrong and they know it's wrong, that's a problem because you don't have to do that, like Joiner. Karen could have worked with Joiner. And again I don't know the real story. I know if if what Joyna is saying is true and that really happened, then Karen is fucked up for that. She's totally fucked up for that. If it's not true and it was a miscommunication, then that's what it is. If it was just a miscommunication, things happen, talk about it, we could fix it, rectify it, and move on. But if what Joyna is saying is true, then that's totally fucked up what she did. But again, it's it just comes down to just do things the right way.
Speaker 2: Just do it.
Speaker 3: If somebody hand you something or hires you to do a job and they put money in your hand, you now have the responsibility to do exactly what it is you said you were gonna do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to. You have to carry out this job.
Speaker 3: You have to be you know, because one of the things that he was saying that you know, I kind of was like, damn, that's fucked up is there was so much communication between them before he paid her, and then once he paid her there was almost no communication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was like, damn.
Speaker 3: You know that's and to me, that's the fuck because you can take the money and say, you know, sometimes things just don't go the way you expect it. You pay people out, maybe they don't do the job that they were supposed to do that you paid them to do.
Speaker 2: That doesn't fall on you, but it's.
Speaker 3: Now your duty to communicate that and to keep that line of communication open with this person that handed you this amount of money and you told them you were going to do a job. Because again, once you hand me money, if you're hiring me to do a job, things may not get done.
Speaker 2: But it's not necessarily on me.
Speaker 3: It could be because this person over here didn't do what they were supposed to do yet, or this person didn't send the email, this person didn't do this, But I have it's my duty to communicate that to you and let you know exactly what's going on, not say, yo, can you please stop calling me on vacation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like wait, wait, wait, fucked that vacation.
Speaker 3: I just handed you sixty thousand dollars that vacation on mean shipped to me. Where's my money or where is the business that was supposed to be held or handled with my money? You understand I'm saying so again like I don't have anything negative. I'm not gonna sit up here and say anything negative about Karen. What I will say is if indeed what joined this saying is true and these and this is what actually happened, then by all means Karen is fucked up for that's that's just fucked up business.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to move like that. I'm not saying it's true.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be very clear, because you know, people cut things up and try to say. Of course, I'm not saying Karen is guilty of anything. I'm not saying that. I'm saying, if this is indeed what happened, and she did this and ran off for money and didn't do she was supposed to do and whatever, that's bad business. And as as a community, as as a culture, we just gotta start doing what we say we're gonna do. We gotta start doing business right. We gotta start being honest with each other. If I can't do a job and I'm fucked up and I need some money, I'm not gonna just take this money because I need it and I see that this person is desperate, or this person is in a position where they feel like they really need me, and just because I'm fucked up and nobody knows I'm fucked up and my rent is doing this that and the third, I'm not gonna just take this person's money and just run off and do something totally opposite with it.
Speaker 2: Because again, that calm or that energy that that shit is just nasty. You don't want that on you.
Speaker 1: It's short sided too. Of course, there's an exception to the rule that people that fuck people over can't do it for their entire career, but for the most part, percentage wise, it's short sighted to fuck people over because news does travel, and people will stop working with you because they hear the hard stories of you fucking people over constantly.
Speaker 2: Short side, right, And.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of times what happens is people are very uh, you know, people's memory is very short.
Speaker 2: Sure sure, like you could tell somebody and do something when one can do something for you.
Speaker 3: Exactly like, people will hear the worst story about somebody. H this person's a piece of shit, he's fucked up. Time passes a month or two, people right back in business with this person, and it's slight way. Did y'all forget what this? You understand what I'm saying. It's like, yo, this do you can somebody need to remind you what this dude just did or with this this woman just did you know?
Speaker 2: And I say, it didn't do it to me?
Speaker 3: And that's the thing, he didn't do it to me. And I think you know again, I'm not trying to go of it. We're both guilty of it and guilty of it. We're both guilty of it. You know, this is a perfect example both guilty of it. It would never happen to me, This person would never do this to me. Unfortunately, you find out this person would do it to you and is doing.
Speaker 2: It to you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And again, it's just we just got to get to a point or just completely stop fucking with these people, like stop giving these people a platform opportunity to continue to do this. And you know what I mean, It's like, if this person has a history of doing some fuck the business, or this person has a history of doing fucked up things to people, it's our job and responsibility to completely stop fucking with this person to where they can't do this to anybody else because nobody's fucking with them, nobody's talking to them, nobody's giving them any opportunities. It's like, Yo, you're a piece of shit, get the fuck out the way, because you're a cancer to this culture. You're you're gonna do more bad for this culture than good, and we don't need that.
Speaker 1: And just that's unfortuately what desperation does. People are still signing fucking record deals and.
Speaker 3: I get I guess fucked up and you need that advanced exactly. But people's it's circumstances and people know. People don't beget it twisted. This business entertainment. Now, people will pray on you when they know your situation, like this person doesn't have any money, this person doesn't have a home, this person is sleeping, and you know whatever, and they're gonna take this opportunity and this money because they have to. And that's a fuck the position to have to negotiate from and have to do business from because again, guilty of it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like negotiate plenty of things out of desperation exactly. It's fucked up. I've been fucked up and I've needed money and it's like, fuck, this is a shitty deal, but I need it.
Speaker 3: But being on the street is exactly, and it's you know, it's just it's just sad that we have these people in our culture that will prey on those type of individuals for their benefit.
Speaker 2: And again it's our job.
Speaker 3: Once those individuals are exposed and once things come to light and once things are facts put on the table and we know that this is what happened, this is what this person did. We got to stop giving these people opportunity to do this to other people. We got to completely get rid of these type of people out of our culture because it's not forward thinking, it's not progressive to our culture.
Speaker 2: It's a detriment to our culture.
Speaker 3: And we have enough information and enough people in positions of power to where we don't need to have people doing the things in our culture anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: We have way too much access and information now to continue to empower people that are doing fuck up business.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more. Were you paying attention to the activist reality show?
Speaker 2: And Nah? You mentioned it something about it earlier? I didn't. I didn't hear about this.
Speaker 1: It was a show that was on CBS that got canceled because it was social media backlash when they announced it. But essentially what it was is the initial concept was a five week re show that were chronicle chronicle, I can't even speak six activists facing off in challenges. Their success would be measured in metrics, including performance on social media. So they're taking activists and putting them in like a real world road Rules Challenge type of game, and I kind of wish. I know social media has been pretty good at canceling things lately. Kind of wish they would have let this win slosh. Yeah, that sounds like it could be entertainer.
Speaker 3: I would love to see d Ray do an obstacle course. I invest I like my soon on Ninja Warrior or something like that. I would love to see Myson on Ninja wa.
Speaker 1: I'm taking my in a nin Ninja Warrior.
Speaker 2: Mice gonna fall in that fucking pool water so.
Speaker 1: Fast being the ship out of Sean King. I want to see the I.
Speaker 2: Don't fight on Ninja Warrior. They just go through an obstacle course.
Speaker 1: I feel like, don't At the end they have to hit each other with the thing.
Speaker 2: So that's that's that's role rules, that's the role Rules Challenge type of thing.
Speaker 1: I want to see my son versus d Ray in the activists road rules Challenge.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't take everything so seriously. This would be great to bring awareness to shit. Yeah, I think that's dope. I think that's actually a great idea.
Speaker 2: Like we should have.
Speaker 1: Sean King go doing ancestry dot com test and that could be like a challenge to see if he's actually a black.
Speaker 3: See Roy always gott to find a way to take it back to Sean King and find it out if he's.
Speaker 2: Really baby pictures look the same. No, you're right.
Speaker 3: When it showed me his baby picture, I was definitely surprised, like, nah, that can't be.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you have a point, you actually have a point. But I don't that to me sounds like a great idea.
Speaker 3: I would love to see a lot of these activists, uh, you know in these settings because what it does, again back to what we're saying, it kind of it puts us all on a more human level to see somebody run through an obstacle course and see how athletic or non athletic they are.
Speaker 2: It's like it gives you like, oh, this person is like me.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. He can't do that. I can do that, he can do that, you know what I mean. So it kind of gives you more of a human op when when looking at a lot of these people that you think are just these superheroes or these figures.
Speaker 2: That are not human. You know, it's it's I like it. I think it's entertaining. I think it's dope.
Speaker 1: With Joe Rogan's success, maybe we do a revamp of fear factor with the activists and it's like.
Speaker 2: I think that's great. Who can eat this rat for social justice? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, who's gonna sit in a box full of cockroaches? I know, mice, mice, he from the Bronx. He comfortable with that. That's just that's just a project department, Like Mike's gonna get that million cash for sure. You put mice in a box full of cockroaches?
Speaker 2: Chilling.
Speaker 1: You are raising so much money for the children, like you for the children, For the kids, man, it's all for the kids.
Speaker 2: It's always for the.
Speaker 3: Kids, right, Yeah, No, I think I would love to see that the kids know. I don't think the kids ever really know. I don't think they could get a couple of book bags on his back too. You know that's the box cost five hundred million. We know that they can do a box stops.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do they box tops? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They got to, Yeah they do. You know crayons cost two hundred million. Come on, man, check the budget.
Speaker 2: There you go see official coupon worth ten cents.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I get, I get how upset people were about this activist show and Usher was the judge, which is also hilarious to me. Can you imagine Usher feel like listen, no, no, this hass You didn't protest well enough on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't rowl the people up enough.
Speaker 3: Have you seen Portland? Maybe you should do your research. Yeah, yeah, I think this is a great idea. I don't know why they canceled this or why social media canceled the idea this. I think this would have been entertaining. I think it would have raised awareness, raised money. We would have laughed at it. We would have had a good time looking at this shit. I don't I don't know, man, people just I think we canceled the wrong thing. Sometimes I had tweeted the other day I'm still feeling some type of way that they canceled.
Speaker 2: The Messiah on Netflix. Oh yeah you did? You did love that show?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: That was such a like I don't understand how they felt like that was anti Islamic, like it just like when you I read upon it again because I was like, no, I have to really understand why they canceled the show.
Speaker 4: What was the concept of again, it was just about Jesus or Cio investigates a charismatic figure whose followers believe that he can perform miracles and he may be a divine entity or a dangerous con artist.
Speaker 1: That's a great concept because if Jesus did come around in twenty twenty one, like who, like, yeah, they're.
Speaker 2: Not, but this would we would be waiting skeptic.
Speaker 3: But at least we needed we needed another season before we felt like, Okay, this is kind of like wrong for them to be depicted in this type of I just feel like this one season, I don't see how anybody was offended by this show.
Speaker 2: Like I and now again I'm I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not you know, saying that there's no way people could be offended because of people's religious beliefs and things.
Speaker 2: Of that nature.
Speaker 3: But it's just like when you watch this show, it's like it never it never gave the feeling like Okay, they're trying to say that he is God, or he is Jesus or he is you know. It's like, bro, they don't even know that they think that this dude is a con artist and he's just everything is just coincidence that he's in these places at these times, and it just wasn't enough, like we needed more to make a final decision on Okay, this is like wrong and we should not be depicting this type of stuff. Like I just think it was just way too soon and cancel this if you haven't seen this. The season watched The Messiah. I thought it was great. A lot of people thought it was great. Some people didn't like it. I thought it was like a really really dope show.
Speaker 1: I would just assumed he was a cologne model that could walk on water.
Speaker 2: This is a pretty dude. No, he's an attractive man.
Speaker 3: No, but you know again, the writing was good, the acting was good. It was it was a really good shown.
Speaker 2: Or this is just another way to program your mind to think that Jesus was white.
Speaker 3: But that's just that's just my that's just my opinion on the See.
Speaker 2: Now, now we're getting to to why why Massa gotta look like that? See see that.
Speaker 3: Some people might have been mad at that, but they're saying they canceled it because of anti anti Islamic something. I don't want to get it wrong, but I read it it was something that people were saying. It was they were saying that it was anti.
Speaker 1: What about it would be that, Like, was it? I guess I'm asking is it a religious thing? As far as I'm God, but you gotta be Catholic? Is that was he running around doing that?
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. It just wasn't enough for people to even feel it. I don't know, man, I just I don't know. I don't know what's going on with this cancer shit anymore, like some things that I think should never even see the light of day or on the ninth season.
Speaker 2: So it's like, all right, man, whatever, I don't know. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: But if someone said they were Jesus and the CIA killed them, would you still think they were Jesus?
Speaker 2: If somebody said say that again, if.
Speaker 1: Someone said, hey, I'm God, they walk on water at the Capitol Building, all that shit and then the CIA kills them, would you say that was Jesus. My Jesus is not getting killed by the CIA is not.
Speaker 2: Taking out Jesus, not like I said, not my Jesus that I believe in.
Speaker 1: No, because I mean, my Jesus went like he did the cross thing like for us. I just don't think my Jesus would get killed by the CIA.
Speaker 2: For us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for God, right now says he's Jesus walks on water. I'm just saying he's a light footed fellow.
Speaker 1: Listen, I can walk on Canal Street right now and find you twenty people that say that Jesus Christ, Yeah, it could probably walk on water.
Speaker 2: So it's just like, yeah, he's life with it. You know who you want me to do. He's been practicing this as a kid. He knows how to do it.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not going to just assume that that's It takes a little more than that to convince me that you're the Messiah and you're Jesus, so, which is what this show was leading to, you understand. So to cancel it after one season was just like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: But again, that was just something that I thought about this, this this activist show. I think that somebody needs to put some some money behind this and make this a real thing, because I think that that's very entertaining.
Speaker 2: I'm with it.
Speaker 1: Or even make like d Ray like the host of the Judge and like he gives out vests to like the person that wins that week, and like that's like that's how you stay on the show.
Speaker 2: You get the next vest. I like what I like your thinking on it. Sponsor. Yeah, see Madre man.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, let the kids get Patagonia coach for the school and we're just pulling a bunch of I like it, and I like it.
Speaker 2: I think that I think that was a great idea. I don't know why they canceled that.
Speaker 1: Look what happened with the power theme song that fifty didn't It became a hit? My son does the intro music.
Speaker 2: I'm see there we go listen to have these jewels for free? Oh man, y'all.
Speaker 3: I like that idea, though, they should definitely looking look into producing that show that that that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Something else that happened. We got the uh epic Uh I g live with Fat Joe snoop. Yeah, Jermaine dupri and uh they got they got, they got Diddy to call in, They got puffed, they got puffed to call in. Listen, man, I'm seeing a lot of things online about, you know, the way people feel about Jermaine Duprix, And let me just say this the versus thing right for me, it's not even a battle anymore.
Speaker 2: Like in watching the uh did we talk about the Fat Joe job that happened before we recorded.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, fat Joe on John, Well, we haven't recorded since.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Fat Joe in Job, Like, let's talk about that first. First of all, that was a great versus. It was really really enjoying.
Speaker 3: It brought back a lot of a lot of memories of a lot of nightclubs that are no longer in New York. Had a lot of great times in these nightclubs when this music was playing.
Speaker 2: Reminded me of junior high.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were you were super young when Jobs I was on the charts like that, Elliott. But the versus the versus thing, right, it's not because Fat Joe said something. He said he knew he wasn't going to He didn't have the hits that Jarro has. Yeah, a lot of people, a lot of people don't. Let me just say that in case I don't know, a lot of people don't have that. Yeah, and I fat Joe has hit records. And he even said I knew going into it, I don't have as many hit records as Jarro. Not not many people do, And which is why he said a lot of people didn't even want to battle Jarro in the verses. I said, that's just that's to you know, Joe Rule's career loan. But there's certain times because even in the job in Fat Joe, you know versus Fat Joe, would play a record that I loved that wasn't a hit, you know what I mean. But it's like that was my ship. But then job plays put It on Me, which was a fucking a monster record.
Speaker 1: So of course when the greatest rap records of all time, right.
Speaker 3: Of course that record, it was the bigger record. But again it's all about you know, your taste and what you like. Because when he did this ship from you know, the Twins and all of that, of course the big the big pun record and had puns verse I'm from, I'm from the Bronx bro Like you know what I'm saying, That record to me is always gonna.
Speaker 2: Just hit different. You was in the middle of little Italy. You didn't do it. Yeah, I didn't do I didn't do anything. I didn't do anything rory. But to me, it's like damn, it brings back all these feelings and these memories. It's like damn, but you know, and put it on me, it's like, oh shit, that's but it's like at the same time, I would probably play that big pun Fat Joe record before I play put it on Me in the.
Speaker 3: Whip yeah myself, you know what I'm saying. Like, So it's just that's why though, Yeah no, we ain't gonna talk about that. But it's just like, I can't I'm not only Juicy maybe be to put it on me, right, It's only very few records that's going to be putting on me.
Speaker 2: But that's why I can't call this It's not a battle to me anymore. I think this is just a.
Speaker 3: Performance, a show, a concert, because that's what it is at this point. It's a concert of some of our favorite artists that had some some of the greatest hits in our culture, just displaying their catalogs on stage together. And it's not you know, the whole JD Puff thing, right, People are like, oh, you know, Jermaine Dupriing, got no, what are you gonna play? Chris Cross, what are you gonna play?
Speaker 2: The brad the entire Confessions album. So this is what I'm saying. It's you know, it's just like it's not a battle. We can't.
Speaker 3: We can't call this thing a battle because there's no definitive winner anymore. It's not like somebody's Michael Buffer's coming out at the end and saying somebody won, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's not like it's not a battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel and just quickly to go back to Jo ruin Fat Joe. I think Fat Joe went with the lock strategy and it didn't work for him. I think he studied that locks dip SATs shit way too much and thought he could do the same thing against Joe and it just didn't work.
Speaker 2: Well. Jaw is the difference and it just different.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see what Joe was trying to do. It just didn't The lock strategy is not for everybody. It's for the locks. Yeah, like you only kiss can break into the who shots your freestyle and like it click for people that didn't even know that freestyle, right, So that's where I think Joe just went. Joe should have just stuck to his own hits, not try to go the route the Locks did with the freestyles and some of the butioints.
Speaker 2: You gotta understand why he did that. I get it.
Speaker 1: He's got you gotta try. Something's got to go against.
Speaker 2: Not only that he doesn't have the hits that Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he has something sing song, he has to keep it street. He has to keep it more like, oh that verse was crazy, he has to keep he has to go that route. You understand what I'm saying. So with the JD Puff thing, which is it hasn't been announced, it's not official. I think on the IG Live, Puff agreed that he would do it with JD.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's fair for everything that JD has been talking about and said when we were in the studio, he said it, He's now said it publicly, so I don't mind saying it. So you could put me in a room with the MPC and I'm coming out with these songs. All these people they want me to go against can't do Like why would.
Speaker 2: I do that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? And that's another thing. What are the rules now? Are you able if this uh Diddy and Jermaine dupri versus happen? What are the rules?
Speaker 3: Are these gentlemen just allowed to play any song that came out under their respective imprints? Because if that's the case, who's beating who's beating Puffed? No one's beating you understand I'm saying. But now is its only song songs that Puff produced.
Speaker 1: I just don't think, and I've said publicly and gotten killed for, I think Puff is the greatest ear in music history aside from Quincy Jones. Yeah, I mean he is the greatest. I just don't think that's fucking fair. Like JD made all the like literally and not to say, Puff definitely produced.
Speaker 2: A lot of these records.
Speaker 1: Produce doesn't necessarily mean touching instruments. Puff definitely put a lot of that shit together. Puff is one of the best producers on earth, for sure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But if I'm JD and I'm literally penning every last one of these songs, arranging every one of these songs, touching every single instrument, yeah, I'm gonna be like, no, you can't play that like you didn't make that record.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the difference, wory. Like JD said the money and anything, I write the songs that the whole world saying. I don't know about y'all, but every night I sling in the Ferrario Jaguar, Whereas Puff don't worry for right rhymes. I write checks. So that's the glaring difference in Like I said, if we just talked about playing all the songs on my imprint in my label versus all the songs on your imprint and your label.
Speaker 2: Who's beaten? Bad boy?
Speaker 1: I can't think, I mean, if you know what I mean, Like if you count cash Money with Drake and Wayne May would that's more they would be a valid one. Death Row just didn't have a long enough run. I feel like, yeah, cash Money would be the only one I could have. Boy is different, different, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We ain't even gotta spend much time on that. So that's why again you gotta it's all about what's the rules? Is it only records that these gentlemen both produced, then it's more interesting. It's like, okay, now it's you know, because Puff had played a record on the Live with JD.
Speaker 2: Was like, but you didn't write that, and that's a remake, you know what I mean? Like it's so he has valid you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like you see what you see what Jamain dupri is trying to keep it like records that you wrote or produced own versus records that I wrote or produced.
Speaker 1: And then you have to go into the definition of what a producer is this Are you a beat maker?
Speaker 2: Because there's beat makers? And then there's producers here we go. There's beat makers that are producers. There's producers that can't make beats. It's a very.
Speaker 3: Slippery slum By Puff is a producer, one of the greatest producers ever.
Speaker 2: Let's let's be very clear about that.
Speaker 1: Buffer is a fucking genius, absolutely, but JD is a different part of the brain genius when it comes to music though, So I can totally see him being like, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not, you didn't touch nothing on this one.
Speaker 3: I think it would be another thing a where because like going into the Locks dipshet thing, a lot of people just wrote the Locks off and was like the dip shot was gonna kill him. I think that this would be a great way for Jermaine and Peter remind people of who he is, in his work, in his catalog and what he's done, because, like you said, he's in the Songwriters Hall of Fame. A lot of people didn't even notice. But a lot of people didn't know that. You understand I'm saying, so again, is it? You know, there's a certain amount of respect that his name and his career, you know, it requires you have to put a heavy amount of respect on Jermaine Dupries's name. He's one of the legends. He's one of the greats writer, producer. He's been doing it since he was a kid. Got to respect him. I think it would be entertaining for us. I think it would be great for the culture. I would love to see it. I know Puff kept calling out he wants doctor Dre. I don't think doctor Dre would ever step in the versus type of a situation. I don't think he would just sit across and just play his catalog for entertaining purposes.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. I don't see doctor Dre doing that. But again, you know, things happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be interesting. I don't know if I can see Dre doing that shit either. It would something else would have to be attached to it for him to do that type of huge a huge check. Well, he's a billionaire.
Speaker 2: I don't think you'd do it for a check.
Speaker 1: Something would have to be attached to it that would matter to him, like if he was putting out new music or putting out a new venture or something.
Speaker 2: Money. No, never do it.
Speaker 1: You can't book. Doctor Dre can't exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm saying he would never do it, because what are you going to say, We're gonna give you ownership in this, We're gonna give you like what I don't I don't even know what you tell doctor Dre, Like how do you even go business with doctor Dre.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It would just be nice, though, to kind of close that chapter of music in a really nice way. I think that would be the moment for it. Like, because you see, we get a new fucking Biggie and poc doc or fucking movie every five minutes, someone else, like someone has to interview every person that happened to walk next to Tupac in Vegas that didn't Like, it's getting fucking annoying. Yeah, and it's I feel like tarnishing a legacy that is much more than the night in Vegas or the night in la or what was going on. It would be a nice way, I think to close that would Puff and Dre together to go through that history because the music, at the end of the day was was what really mattered impact wise to the world. That's why I hate when people keep doing all this this shit on the murder conspiracy stuff, like though you know, as are people with families and like they're trying to get over this, and y'all won't fucking stop talking about it, right to just focus on the music and what bad boy death Throw And obviously Dre is much more than death Throw, but just that era them two on stage together to close that and be like, all right, it's really unfortunate what happened, But let's look at the impact that came from us and has continued on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's look at where living testaments.
Speaker 3: We both at a point in our career in business and that we probably didn't think we could ever reach, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, So I get it. I understand that.
Speaker 3: I think it's definitely you know, doctor doctor Dre is one of the unicorns in our culture, Like you don't see him, so for him to pop out and do that, it would be amazing for the fans for the culture.
Speaker 1: Do I think it would ever happen? You know what is puff played? When the police comes on.
Speaker 3: Fucking man throw, I'm gonna always say juicy. I'm always going juicy the police and who shot you?
Speaker 2: The police is gonna win that though.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think we're talking about the post. I don't think there's a single record in a verse his battle. Ever that could beat fuck the Police, especially in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I can't think of nothing right now under the bad boy imprint off my head. But there's a record I'm sure that take that round off. Just what you take the round off? Gonna find a record and it'll be a great record.
Speaker 2: But it ain't gonna match Fuck the Police.
Speaker 3: Yeah know, it's the energy is just different. Was more about having a good time. Sexy vibes with women are around, Let's make them comfortable lest everybody have have fun. So you know, the energy is a little different. But there's some records in there. I mean, I puff I said he would play Victory. He would that would be his first record if he started, Okay, JERMAINI pre called Victory a mediocre record. I felt some I wanted to say JD. I listen, I love JD. But it's like, man, Victory is not a mediocre record.
Speaker 1: I'm biased and I've said this privately and gotten killed by older people in my life. I think Banks took Victory like it's his.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: People have murdered me behind the scenes that are older than me, Like you just you didn't know what victory was.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I get it.
Speaker 1: Like No, I watched Buster rhymes look like a gargoyle in the video and scream that. I think victory is amazing. But Banks, to me in my era, just took that's his now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah Banks.
Speaker 3: But but again it's it's a reason why Banks chose that record, you under I'm saying the.
Speaker 1: Reason why Puff redid Bank's freestyle and made it a real one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Because it's just that victory is just the energy, the build up to to to Biggs verse, and it just was so special off that no way out, you know what I mean. Yeah, that was so when Puff said I would start with that, I was like, we gotta see it. We gotta see Puff on his versus stage. We have to I don't give a fuck who he's who's sitting across on We just have to see Puff on a versus stage.
Speaker 1: We have to think Dre is the only one that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I like, I like, I mean, yeah, I mean, but again, I don't think Dre would do it. But I'm not mad at JD either though. He got a lot of records with it, a lot of fucking records. And it's not a battle no more. It's a celebration. Of catalogs and great music, good R and B Night fam the greatest verses ever?
Speaker 1: Does he get to play the whole My Life album? I know we're dragging us at this point, but why not? I guess did he work on it.
Speaker 2: Or was he?
Speaker 1: Did he own the label? I really don't know Puff's contributions to My life. I really don't. I don't know he could have.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm not sure. Always been my baby Maria ad records off of My Life see. But this is why it needs to happen, because we need to see We need to see that back and forth. We need to see it. So hopefully it happens. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: But if not, I'm pretty sure the next versus it's gonna be something that we didn't expect because now I don't even know who would who would do it? If it's If it isn't Puffing JD or Puffing Drey, I don't know who's left. I know nobody wants to call Forrell's name out. I didn't hear any anybody get up there and yell they want the clips.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear. I haven't heard it. It's what I'm saying. So I don't know. I guess yeah, it would be the only one that would go against Farrell. I'll come on, we know that's not happening.
Speaker 3: Nod wow, ye, we know a somebody up there in the black mask that looks like him. It's not unless he could dress the entire audience that would be at versus everybody has.
Speaker 2: You know he has to put in a parka in the desert. Yeah no, no, we're not even think about that.
Speaker 1: We got to get into Kanye's. Is there a union for Kanye's models? They need to unionize.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I was.
Speaker 1: Watching some bad work labor laws happening with Kanye.
Speaker 3: I was watching some of the album uh release parties or whatever you want to call it, and the way that he just had all of those people that were standing like around the house just running in a circle. I was like, these people have been running for about while twenty seven minutes straight with security with bulletproof vests on and Parker coats and all this other shit.
Speaker 2: Get mad.
Speaker 1: I was at the Atlanta show. It was hot as ship in that arena. Everyone was in winter coats. I was like, yo, these people, I know are gonna have heat exhaustion. I mean, I mean looking at it on TV, it looked great.
Speaker 3: Just seeing people move this way and other people outside of the move that way, and in the house in the middle, it looked amazing. Kanye is a visual genius, Like we know that, but these are humans. These are real people down there working running around like this.
Speaker 1: Like but I mean, ya does what I would probably do if I was a billionaire of just like ridiculous, ridiculous things, Like if I was a billionaire, I would literally have Rizza walk next to me and just scream that shit is ridiculous at any situation that I didn't if I was at the bank and you know, I decided this ship is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: This is I would just need Rizza next to me.
Speaker 1: If I was a billionaire to just scream that every time. I would have two crump dancers next to me as I walk down the street and everywhere. But I'd commonly be walking down the street, it'd just be two people just crumping like that.
Speaker 2: That's actually dope. I like that.
Speaker 1: These are the types of things I would do if I was a billionaire. And I think Kanye, who is a billionaire and has thought of this way more than I have.
Speaker 2: You just doing whatever.
Speaker 1: He's just gonna have people. I think today, I think there's what people run around my house in all black, just run around, And if you think about it, you're employing people, giving them opportunities, putting money in their pocket. If I got to run around Kanye's house and I don't have a lot of money, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Lace up Adidas, I'll do it for sure. I sprints around your crib what you need.
Speaker 1: That's just I don't know. Those are my billionaire thoughts. Speaking of Riza and shows that Wu Tang Hulu show that I can't stop saying enough good things about for five episodes in on, I still didn't start it. It's incredible the season yet it's seasons. It's halfway through season two. It deserves an award and they have not even started on thirty six Chambers yet they're still building the studio.
Speaker 3: That's why the first the first season to me was crazy, because it's like, yo, they not even the wool yet, Like no, it's great.
Speaker 1: I just went it's not really a spoilert. I just watched the last episode before I came here. Ghost hasn't even picked his name yet. He's still done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I gotta start the second See, don't tell me too what I got to start the second season?
Speaker 2: Man, I have to. I have to.
Speaker 3: Like I'm mad I didn't, but I was like, all right, i'mna get to it. And then I got caught up in uh this show on Netflix that I told you about, Squid Game. You've spoken highly that, bro, Listen, that is some sick ship like squid Game. That and again, we watched the platform on Netflix, the platform, and we thought that that was sick, and it was like, that's crazy, just the thought of that. Like society, it was all all all types of you know, analogies based on society and people and governments and that type of ship. It was a lot of that type of shitting platform. Squid Game, to me, is leaning on that type of I feel as well. It's a lot of like so and of it. So they have people that are kind of like you know, they just grab people and put them in this in this in this thing. It's like a game, and they have to perform certain tasks in order to basically live. Like if you don't complete the task and you fail, like they kill you.
Speaker 1: This is this the act of this reality show?
Speaker 3: It could be I think I think it's where it was, it got it's it's it's the kind of might be like a spinoff, but the scripted.
Speaker 2: Seriously, bro, Like when you're watching this ship, it's like you don't think that.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen is gonna there's no way you're watching it's the first episode and think that what's about to happen, Like you're not even prepared for it, because when it started happening, I was like, what the fuck am I watching? But you can't turn it off? Yeah, So now I'm on episode five. I believe it was nine episode, nine episodes. I'm on episode five and I'm going to finish it tonight. And I'm telling you, bro, you start this, you're not gonna stop because it's just like one of those shows where it's like what sick mind wrote this? Like who wrote this? Who heard this? And was like put the money behind that, let's make this happen. So there's so many things where it's like this, I'm really watching a series like this, Like it's insane, but it's interesting. It's a lot of again analogies with society and life and the way, you know, people's circumstances and the risks they take and things like that, and it's just it's a lot in that ship, and I'm anxious to see how it ends, because again, the first episode, I was like, there's no way that this is the entire show, Like this, what's gonna happen every episode?
Speaker 2: And it's season one is one season? The first season season one nine episodes. Oh then I knocked that out tonight.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like I just started doing other ship, was watching successions coming back random.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Yeah, I heard Emily in Paris too rapped. I'm listening.
Speaker 3: I don't care what I'm excited about Emily in Paris too. I don't care the marriage.
Speaker 2: You can laugh. It's just funny.
Speaker 1: You got Tims on and said that I'm Tims and came on it. Emily in Paris, Emily.
Speaker 3: In Paris season two, listen, man, I think she takes the trip with him to Sancho Pe No no way, and we would do that.
Speaker 2: I think she goes she wouldn't never.
Speaker 3: Turn it down to marriage. I think she went on because I just want you to know that I'm excited about what.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't Emily go on the trip because she a first date vacation type of woman.
Speaker 2: She's still in Paris.
Speaker 3: She's still in Paris, but she has a boyfriend and a guy that she was seeing on the side invited her to Central Paper.
Speaker 2: That horror, that horror.
Speaker 3: She was only gonna go because she thought her boyfriend was gonna take a job in another city, he was gonna move. But then he tells her, I decided not.
Speaker 2: To take it.
Speaker 1: And this is why women are pieces of shit. You understand, Like, women really ain't shit, and you ain't look at it. Look at this man working, trying to provide for her, and she just wants to go to fucking Brazil to get a fucking her body done with her side. Dude, Emily didn't want to do that. I don't know who you're talking who you're for too, but I read the stript they wrap. Yeah, I don't know where Rory.
Speaker 2: Just took us. I don't know who you've been talking to, but that's not what Emily wanted. I'm talking about just a friend of mine. Just is not my life or anything. I get it, But yeah, man, I'm excited. They just wrapped it. I think they said it's gonna air maybe top of twenty twenty two. Okay, so I'm looking forward to that. But yes, watch squid Game on Netflix. Ketch up all.
Speaker 3: I gotta ketch up on the Wu Tangs, an actor that plays Rizza. He in season two he went full blown.
Speaker 1: Rizza accent, like he went right for it, and seasons are drastically changed, like he went through puberty and now he's full blown Rizza voice and it's fucking distracting and hilarious because only Riza can sound like Riza and not sound weird. He's sitting there like, yes, God, Yes, God, we need to put this together God, and it's like it's like, wait, what am I watching right now? But he does a really good job. I see people giving him shit. How else is he supposed to do Riza?
Speaker 2: Right? He's doing Riza? Is he's just not Riza right? Like, don't kill him for not being the real Riz. Yeah that's how Rizza talks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta watch it, man, because I was. I was very, very entertained, and I loved season one. I think they did a great out with that.
Speaker 1: Davis is smoking that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I got I gotta catch up on that. A lot of new music came out. A lot of R and B music is out, that's true, there's a lot a lot of R and B. I was listening to seventh album, Seventh Streeters album Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts. I love the record with her in a Lucky Day. I feel that record is probably really easily one of my favorite Army records right now.
Speaker 1: Now seven seven smoked that she was, and I'm happy for because she was due up for the attention that this album is getting. I feel like she's one of those that's been through the ringer on label politics before and now like finally is able to deserved priority on ship. So and then the album, the music all that. The music is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a really good album. I like the album a lot. Anita Baker's music was finally released for streaming.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did see that. I downloaded every.
Speaker 3: Anita Baker album, the Best of Anita Baker, downloaded all of that shit. So if you didn't know, Anita Baker's mus is now available for streaming.
Speaker 1: My favorite, maybe one of my favorite albums of the year already. This artist by the name of Black Odyssey b LK. Black Odyssey put out an album called Black Vintage that is fucking incredible. It's by far one of my favorite. It's like, I mean, I hate to put this on artists when you compare them to other people, but it's kind of like a childish Gambino meets good kid, mad city type of vibe. It's really fucking good. I went to a show in Brooklyn and just the band the transitions, Like he's he's an up and coming artist, so obviously he's not like a huge venue or anything, but their show is already better than established artists. Like it was fucking insane to be in a basement watching that show. Like this should be on a festival stage right now. This shouldn't be in this basement in Brooklyn. Like Black Odyssey album is fucking credible.
Speaker 2: Wait no, you let me hit yeah?
Speaker 3: Ok yeah, okay, he's really really not like him. Mazzi's album came out Untreated Trauma. Mazzi has been consistent, man, He's been consistently putting out dope, shit, dope records. I really liked this project. I like it too because he got right to ten tracks. He didn't give us, you know, a whole bunch of records and unnecessarily try to trick the streaming system and all this other shit. Ten joints right to it. Got a lot of dope records on there, like to jointing him and baby Face Ray. Who else got a record?
Speaker 1: Tims put the project out, which I got to hear in the right environment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 3: You gotta be well, you know Tim? She had a show at at sb's too. Really, Yeah, she had to show SOB's last weekend. Yeah, she was sobs.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know. I didn't even know. I would have went.
Speaker 1: I would have definitely went. That's probably mad women there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for sure was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sb's doings is crazy. Who else puts some music out? This kid out of the West Coast named Drew. He got a record Love Me for Me with Mazi. Okay, I like this record a lot. I gotta I gotta lock in on Drew and pay attention to what he's doing. But I think he's gonna be one of those ones out of the West Coast that we're gonna start hearing a lot about the shout out to Drew.
Speaker 2: Who else? It's a lot of music came out. Kyle Deon put a project out.
Speaker 1: Yes he did, sad sassy, that's my guy. I'm sorry, mister sell I will see you later today.
Speaker 3: I gotta go to I've never been to a Kyle Dion show. I've seen him perform like two or three songs.
Speaker 1: He's performed that art Live podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I want to see his show, which like is his his setup, it's his you know, it's his night. Like, I want to see him in that type of setting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's dope because he's one of those artists that has a lot of energy and a lot of movement, but still can sing well during it because it's a lot of singers that like they got to stand there with the mic and you're gonna get my vocals because I gotta stand here av moving everywhere.
Speaker 2: He's one of those artists.
Speaker 1: He's he'll outdress your bitch and take her like like, Kyle go up there is a wild ship and your girl will be wet as ship. Like, who is this straight man that can do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the you know, that's the that's Kyle is different. I'm really used to have heels on and with the pants connected to the Hill and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like what Kyle did on this album. Definitely was a little more outside the range of what I think people were expecting with some of the traditional R and B ship that he's known for. But I really like his album. Sassy checked that out. On the more aless side, Cole put out that freestyle over the down beat, which I love because I love that record as is in that beat. But I like that the A listers are hopping on and just doing freestyles over other ship.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that Cole is just you know, when if you if you just watched Cole's transition over the years, he's He's completely He's the epitome of.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fun minding your business too, and minding your business like he don't give a fuck. He's not with all the ship that you know, they try to we try to put on rappers and the you know, the the stigmas that we try to put on rappers, and rappers are supposed to look a certain way and he's supposed to move a certain way, like Cole don't give a fuck about none of that, and he still raps better than oh of y'all and he's still putting out better albums than Oh of y'all, and he's still like he's just he's the epitome of I'm doing my thing.
Speaker 1: And I know we're living live in a microwave society in the sense that we hear an album and forget it. Cole is still very much up there for Album of the Year, and it's not even without a doubt, like that album is still at least no for sure all the time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And that's why I saw a video of him. He was performing. I think he may have been in New York. He's walking back. He got the tied Die shirt on, sweatpants and crocs.
Speaker 1: I saw the crocs.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what rapper is hitting the stage with.
Speaker 1: Crocs or west Side Bok.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't know.
Speaker 1: When we're in DR he wore crocks the whole time and I was like, Wow, I've never seen you. He's like, where did you buy those?
Speaker 2: Book?
Speaker 3: But That's what I'm saying, Like, but but that in d R, it's like you get a pass you're supposed to it's a lot of sand, it's a lot of waters.
Speaker 1: No, he made me want to I've never had crocks before and the way he wore them. I was like, I think I can maybe pull some crocks off.
Speaker 3: I've never worn pair of crocs, and I've also sworn in privacy with the homies that I would never wear a pair of crocs. But you want to go back on it, sole he just designed some crocks. Those look crazy that I cannot wait to see because yeah, they're crocs. But he played with the design those are you know, he added some colors.
Speaker 2: He added.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, I'm not mad at those being now, I still would never you know, I'm never going to be the guy that wears crocs. And like you know, I'm not gonna never get too far from home. Like if I have those type of shoes on, I'm close to the home, closer to the crib. I'm not taking those and wearing those to go downtown and you know, go by the studio. I'm no, no, no, no no, Because you know me personally, I was always taught wherever you leave your house, always have on sneakers or something that you know, in case anything happens, you're good. Like if you go downtown and I'm to go to the studio and I bump into somebody, that has an issue with me that I had no idea about, and now they want to.
Speaker 2: Get it shaken. And I have crocks on.
Speaker 1: I mean, but they do attached to your heel may get strap.
Speaker 3: That little strap on pop so fast. But see what you sport mode? Sport mode, that's when you put them in sport mode. Yeah, that's fight.
Speaker 2: Wait is that a real terms they are? Yeah, that's a real term.
Speaker 1: Look, yo, imagine imagine imagine seeing you and put your crocks in sport mode.
Speaker 2: Look, there's a relax mode and then there's sport mode.
Speaker 1: No, imagine seeing someone across the club. Don't tell your.
Speaker 2: People they're going to sport and everybody hit the back of their heels like that Crocks three in sports mode? Who made this up? It's like push the start What it's like push to start? It's not like push the start at and stop telling me what the oh look now he's right. You pull the heel back. That's like that's like doing no the one picture. Say four by four mode? What is four by four mode?
Speaker 1: That's when you're ready to jump somebody for you, Yo, fav, this is hilarious.
Speaker 3: I never see I was never this investing in crocs, so I would I would have never known about sports mode on the crock but just seeing what I was in sports sports mode, the whole vacation in sports mode.
Speaker 2: See, but that's okay. It's different now from Compton.
Speaker 1: And sorry if I snitched on you to let the world know you wear crocs, but he wore them, well it made me think I could wear crocs.
Speaker 2: Fam he was in sports mode. The whole trip is fucking hilarious. Bro.
Speaker 3: I never heard about this, and I'm mad that I know about it now because now it's like.
Speaker 2: Real, you can put these in sports what's mold? But see these sleety joints. These are these are not bad? Look really dope. He's been on them.
Speaker 1: But you he's, in my opinion, the best shoot designer right now period. I don't even think it's even.
Speaker 3: Y'all can have the off White, get it to Mels doing I love with with with with fit with Jerry is doing the Fear of God like those are my two.
Speaker 1: He's doing everything different. I just like different ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know this is and we sit there and talking about it all day. But I love the way he's he's he's you know, putting it into clothes and it's like an own story that he's painting with it. He knows what he's doing. Slave knows what he's doing. Shout out to slave.
Speaker 2: That's that's the home.
Speaker 1: So you would say your tims are in relaxed mode right.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, these are. These are relaxed. Lets let the people see mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah these are They're very relax relax Yeah, I'm I tend to be in relaxed mode, but they these can quickly go into sports mode.
Speaker 2: How do you do sports?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: See what these you have to just because the way I have them, I have a not in the top string. All I have to do pull that. Okay, once I pull out and choke the tim with all other whole just follow suit and just get tight. And you see my tim's looking choked. Know that it's about to go. If the sides are touching, just know it's about to get crazy.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in such sport mode with some time to react that you tied the laces around the back of the heel sport mode? Wow, I've never had to get that sporty Okay, yeah I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't recall ever went more like an ice skate than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tim, Yeah, that's I don't know why I would have that much shoestring left, like to be able to tie it around with exactly my wear. Maybe my forty blows, because the forty below I don't lace those all the way up.
Speaker 1: You'd be a psychopath of yaid somebody with forty blows laced all the way to the top, get out of his nose.
Speaker 2: It must be forty below. Yeah, it better be forty blows. You're offside, not it must it better be.
Speaker 3: You better be somewhere where it is frigid, deadly temperatures outside if you have your forty blows laced all the way to this.
Speaker 1: How did you feel about the forty belows when the skinny jeen era came in and people were still wearing the forty blows with this skins.
Speaker 3: It's a nasty look because only because the forty blows. If you've ever seen Juice, and you know Bishop and Juice the way he had them, you're supposed to have a more baggiar look. Not too bad, but it's supposed to be more gene to kind of relax over the boot a little bit. So it's a certain aesthetic that comes with the forty below boot that you just always should have. So the skinny jeans is kind of like you don't want to go too slim. I know it's hard to get super baggy these days, even though they're trying to bring baggy jeans back. I'm not going I'm not. I can't go back to super baggy jeans. I don't mind wearing them.
Speaker 2: A little with a little room in it.
Speaker 1: At my age of what I'm wearing now is what I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I'm not. I'm not going back to the super baggy mode. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, forty a certain way, it's a certain way you wear the forty below. You got to have a little little wig room in your jeans, in your pants in the leg area in order to really get the forty below look off.
Speaker 1: Right now, because when skinny jeans came, they they put them on and it felt like dudes was like trying to highlight their calves. Bro I don't need to know the definition of your calf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't. You don't need to do that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I didn't know about this crock in sports mode ed and I'm glad. This is what you're here for, buddy.
Speaker 2: You're here to let me know.
Speaker 3: You know these these these intricate things in our culture that I have no idea about them.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Thank you, man, I appreciate you. Look at what you think is in the culture.
Speaker 3: Edn't just pulled up a whole PowerPoint presentation on sports mode and relax mode.
Speaker 2: I had no idea about this. Since we're talking four by four mode.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, come on, we know when it's four by four mode. You know it's really I got the squad. It's about to get active in here.
Speaker 2: Fish. Imagine your whole crew going out.
Speaker 3: Like if I see a bunch of dudes walking by me with crocs on. Fam, y'all are not intimidated to anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you gotta think. Listen, if I get jumped by some dudes and some times it happens, it happens. Oh no, I would jump by somebody a crew and crocs rock to my cheek. If you crock popped me, I would rather get jumped by dudes with crocks on. Let me keep it real, because if you roast me and the crocs get crock potted.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it. I can't go home.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, look and imagine like the imprint on your face from the rubber getting.
Speaker 2: Beat up in with somebody by somebody. To pair crocks is just like you can't come outside. Man on the crocks are called like you work for crocs. Just I just so happened to own crocs? Okay? No, what are they called charms? H you were close? They're called gibbits. Excuse me?
Speaker 1: How was charms and gibbets close? You know, oh you know you were close. It's just a completely different word crocs, you know, gibbit, gibbit, gibbs. That almost sounds racist.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. It just sounds like a rat or mal gibbets. I heard you know. We do not, don't not. I still know what gibb is. We do not need.
Speaker 1: No, we gotta sell crocs. Maan, we got to we gotta sell crocs. No, we do not.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can't only le designs it. We're not that dope. What you mean? Why not? That's my guy.
Speaker 1: We talk often, but I think he's not designing the Royal malt.
Speaker 2: I think I think Sile would do it. I think I think he would do.
Speaker 1: It if he did, like some one of one and we made ten pairs at most, he fire, he'll do it. I'm taking auction them off. In the activist reality show we could be the activity.
Speaker 3: Would have paired Royan mall crocs in front of rankers. Yandy would Yeah, Yandy would get those off. I think Yandy would get off the Rooryan mal crocks the line by designed by Silay, worn by Yandy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like it. Warned by Yan.
Speaker 3: How do they say it as Sea warned by as scene on Yandy on? What is the name of the show that you trying to do? Activist United? What is the activists?
Speaker 2: I think activist Warriors? Jibbitch. I can't get past warned by Yandy. Yeah, warn by Yandy.
Speaker 1: Imagine that he's trying to break a brand.
Speaker 2: By warn by Yandy. I like it. I think he has a good ring. That's just me. I'm totally with it.
Speaker 1: And we'll get the gibbets, which again I feel like that's maybe an anti Semitic word somehow, words that that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna find a way to be offended by the word gibbets one thousand. Yeah, I don't like damn gibbets out there again. Make it They make it too much.
Speaker 2: God, damn noiseis of these fucking gibbets.
Speaker 3: These gibbis keep walking on my lawn. You already know that somebody's gonna try to kill gibbets.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Somebody's definitely can't holding ship?
Speaker 1: Uh all right, Well, to close the crop conversation and the music conversation, Boogie did put out a freestyle that was really dope. I like the visual for it, really really dope. I don't know if he did he release because he kept saying I need like two thousand comments and all that ship to put it on SoundCloud.
Speaker 3: This is the one he had the visual for us? Yes, okay, yeah, I like that he killed that ship. Listen, man, I you know, I see a lot of people giving Boogie as props. Man, but Boogie is definitely one of the younger rappers that I really really like.
Speaker 1: It's called Float Float, really really dope. The singer on it, Mammy is her name, She's she was really dope to on that record. I'm excited for Boogi's album, really really excited for it.
Speaker 3: You know what's the album I'm excited for Drake's. I'm gonna keep saying it. Summer Walker. Oh, she's coming soon, She's coming soon. Just remember, I'm just listening.
Speaker 1: I mean, you never closed the deal, so I don't really care.
Speaker 2: Who listen.
Speaker 3: She got a crazy album coming, man, she has a crazy and if she releases it around the holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, that's all you're gonna hear the entire holiday.
Speaker 1: What if Summer and Cash all did a record together on that album?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't call me. You're putting crocs on your hands at that point.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna probably, I'm gonna probably, uh, just design some more gibbets and just I.
Speaker 2: Need the Summer and Cash gibbet.
Speaker 3: I would love a Summer and Cash gibbit myself, gibbet me cash that pee gibb gibbit the hell out of Summer's Cash.
Speaker 1: That EP would be fire. You might have just did something, you joking, but you might have just did. You can have that jewel for free too.
Speaker 3: I don't listen, man, m hm, yeah, so I got man. My birthday is when Sunday.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday. What's the plans playing?
Speaker 3: I don't have no real plans, man, Maybe just do a little dinner, okay, you know, it's just it's just so many restrictions and you know, you gotta have vaxed cards and all of this, and a lot of my friends you know they don't have that.
Speaker 1: And you're friends with Nikki. So yeah, it's you know, would it's just being a dinner.
Speaker 2: I wanted to invite Nikki, and obviously I know I can't because you know whatever. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I might just do a small dinner some friends, some family. Maybe I was thinking about going away for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: You deserve that, you should go away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, I think it's it's a big one man. It's it's a big birthday for me, so I gotta do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah if if if men cared about birthdays, I would like playing something.
Speaker 2: Don't you know.
Speaker 3: I promise you I don't care about my birthday. But I have a twin sister, so obviously she oh shit, she's been hitting me. As much as I love her, I always forget she's your twin.
Speaker 2: Now she's been hitting me. Yoh, let's do it.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like, you know, she because women just love celebrating their birthdays, right, that's something that I think women just love to do. But I'm the complete opposite. I don't care about it being my birthday.
Speaker 2: I could care to see another year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just like, I'm here, I'm healthy, you know, blessed, I'm grateful, and that's it. I don't need the celebration. I don't need everybody looking at me singing I don't need I don't.
Speaker 2: Need that shit.
Speaker 1: You don't need your birthday fit.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't need it.
Speaker 3: But so she's been she's been hitting me, she's been wanting to do something, planning something. I'm trying to tell her, like things are just so different now with these restrictions, Like, so options are limited.
Speaker 1: Do you think your girlfriend in Atlanta will play anything for you?
Speaker 2: I don't have a girlfriend in Atlanta. I don't know. I don't know. You go there every weekend and I don't. I just don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't go everywhere a woman that you may like, I don't know. No, I just speculation.
Speaker 2: I know women in places I've never been. I like women in fucking Africa.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, but you just don't go to Africa every weekend. I don't, so I don't go down Land every weekend. I've been two weekends in the last month for sure. Feels like a girl only in the last month though, and it's been for work in business reasons. It's I went to the LVR and writing camp. I took an artist down there that I'm working and I'm helping. And that was pretty much it. Like I didn't listen.
Speaker 1: It's your personal life. I just hope she does something for you because you deserve it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, especially on your birthday. Now, now everybody can think I have a girlfriend. Who is it? Who is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: This is her anywhere they see the money bags. Now she's from Atlanta. This must be heard like it's just no, I don't have a girlfriend. So yeah, I don't know what I'm doing. Like I said, I probably end up just doing a small dinner, okay, something like that, family and friends and you have cake on your birthday.
Speaker 2: Cake. Yes, I'm not really a cake guy. I'm like cookies, fruit.
Speaker 3: I like cookies. I'm not really a cake I was never really in the cake like that. I was more cookies. I found this great cupcake spot on Carmine though.
Speaker 1: Last weekgain another sentence that's funny and Tims, it's just funny and fatigue.
Speaker 2: I'm just fatigue. This coat it that way like this is what happens in New York.
Speaker 3: You walk around New York and you see a straight cupcake spot with they had they had like latte.
Speaker 2: First of all, you put a Sinus's latte in the window.
Speaker 3: I'm walking in. That's the easiest way to kidnap me. If you ever want to kidnap me, let's put latte on. If it's a child latte and you have oat milk, I'm walking in. So I was walking back by this place and it's one of those view on Carmen and Sixth Avenue, New York. All of those little stores just look welcoming. They look like living rooms. It looks like somebody's apartment. It's like, oh, let me walking here, walking there, order chi latte.
Speaker 2: Amazing. And then I asked her, I said, do you have vegan cupcakes?
Speaker 3: And she these two beautiful women at work there, They were just so welcome in and we sure do. Yeah, come on, when somebody says we sure do, you have to support them. I ordered this cupcake and I didn't eat it until I got back to the crib, and this was the greatest cupcake I've ever had in my life. Let me just say that I was so mad I didn't buy twenty of them.
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing Maul.
Speaker 1: Getting the cupcake and being like, I can't eat it here. I have to take this from him being in the uber like planning how and what he was going to do. I ate the cupcake because the thing is like, you turned on your show, no, like, did you have to wind sound away?
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's exactly what the fuck I get right, That's exactly what the fuck I did.
Speaker 2: I turned on my show and I enjoyed my fucking cupcake lights. But the cupcake was an innocent boys standing because I didn't go into a cupcake took your fitted off. Yeah, I went in it for a latte.
Speaker 3: I went in it for a childlatte with oat milk, and the cupcake was just an innocent bystander. The cupcake is the fucking star of the show.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you. It's the place.
Speaker 3: Damn, I'm so mad. I don't remember our next episode. I will give the name of this place, but it's.
Speaker 2: On car Mine.
Speaker 3: It's the cupcakes are fucking incredible. The Lotte was great, but the cupcakes stole the show. Well, we're gonna get you some some cookies and cupcakes for your birthday.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Man, me some vegan, please, vegan please. I don't want no meat and cupcakes. No, You fucking vegans just keeps changing the everything that's not. It's no animal product. It's no milk. Where's the animal in that ship? Man, it's dairy and and desserts. It's milk, it's eggs. Those are animal product.
Speaker 2: There's beef and cupcakes. It's not just meat.
Speaker 1: It's if you, if you, if you happen okay, if you happen to have children, would you like your wife or baby mother to breastfeed.
Speaker 2: On that child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's different. That's not that's it's fucking milk. Yeah, but that's see, that's the difference where you vegans are sucking hypocrites.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to consume milk from our species. We are the only species that consume milk from other spec You have to milk cows like you have to do that or that that that big ass weird thing they have right there, it'll implode.
Speaker 2: It's too much. The female styles will just come along.
Speaker 1: They looked like they took the vaccine in Trinidad.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, if you want to eat drink milk, listen, black people, I don't like me. Bro Let me just tell you're all lactose and teller. I know every black person. We cannot do dairy. We do it and we just suffer the consequences. Like, that's just something that I got tired of. I was like, yo, I cannot keep eating this baked mac and cheese. And then an hour later I'm on the toilet moving back and forth like Ray Charles, I just got tired of doing it.
Speaker 2: Wait, I just got tired of doing that.
Speaker 1: Maybe I am like Sean King because you have I have fiber issues, So I like that's a thing for me. Is just you know the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe this entire time, me and Sean King have both been black men. Yeah, dairy barbashu as well, of course, leave that shit alone.
Speaker 2: Watch Sean, what are we doing over here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 2: Bro Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: When I started going when I first of all, I went pescatarian for a while for like two years before I became vegan. And when you start to notice that the way your stomach used to gripe and like the gas is not normal. Like you're not supposed to be doing that to yourself. And that's the first thing you know.
Speaker 1: You said, your stomach griped, brotts griping you.
Speaker 2: Bro listen, let me tell you, like before I really gave up dairy.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to gross our listeners out, but the reason I did was because this last time I had this baked mac and cheese, my stomach hurt it so bad. I thought my appendix buss damn. Like that's how crazy that gas was, that this cheese at giving me. Like I was like, bro, I think you consume. Oh, I was a mac and cheese fiend. I was a mac and cheese assassin. Like you could put mac and cheese anywhere and I would go in there and.
Speaker 2: Just try it.
Speaker 3: But it foxed me. It literally started tearing me. And I'm and the moment you start to get away from that and realized, like that's abnormal. We're not supposed to be putting ourselves through that, you won't ever touch it.
Speaker 2: I promise you. I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I never thought I would be a vegan. Never, never in my life did I think that I would give up all animal products meet every day.
Speaker 2: I never thought that.
Speaker 3: But when you start to feel the way it makes you feel like you don't feel anything, you feel great, you feel it's more any your energy levels, It's like, I'm never going through that again.
Speaker 2: Like, I just can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know how people do it. I see people drinking milk. It hurts my stomach just watching them do it.
Speaker 2: I definitely do it. That's just me.
Speaker 1: Think milk is for children.
Speaker 2: But that's the only time I can really drink.
Speaker 3: It's not even if you have you ever changed the diaper? Have you look see that green ship? That is not normal, my friend, that's from the cow.
Speaker 2: The cow swollen.
Speaker 3: Nothing that is not normal like that. Maybe should not be going through that. But again, man, do what you want. But yeah, I'm gonna give you all the name of this cupcakes spot man ed and don't laugh because the lattes and the cupcakes are pat Yeah, definitely we should go on to I'm taking you with me to Rory.
Speaker 2: I would go.
Speaker 1: I mean, my mother's a diabetic, so I just don't like sugar. But you know, I'll try the vegan.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the vegan cupcakes are amazing. Vegans can't eat sugar either. No, no, no, you can eat sugar. Okay, I'm saying, like a sugar free.
Speaker 1: Well no, I've just never been a sweets person. My grandmother when she would take me and all my cousins out for ice cream when we were kids, she would really go back to us like, I think there's something wrong with your son. He doesn't get excited for ice cream.
Speaker 2: I still think there's something wrong with it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, now it's way more evident. But it wasn't because I didn't like ice cream, just because of a psychopath. But at that time it was like, no, I just my mother didn't have sugar when I was in her womb, so I don't get excited for sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't like it. We just need to be more health conscious, that's all. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially as you get older, like your body starts doing shit and look in certain ways, you're like, whoa, I gotta.
Speaker 1: But I love that era of my grandmother, of how they dictated if there was something wrong with a child.
Speaker 2: It was the dumbest thing.
Speaker 1: He didn't get excited when I said, we're all going, all his cousins went crazy.
Speaker 2: He was just like, I mean, I guess that's what you'll do if that's where we're going, Like okay, hooray, cool ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what would have put me in therapy if therapy existed in the early nineties.
Speaker 3: You didn't like ice cream, Like something's wrong with this child. Yeah, but yeah, So yeah, that's it. Man, another birthday, another year. I'm grateful, blessed. We've accomplished some really good things. We got some really dope things.
Speaker 2: On the way.
Speaker 1: I'm excited that to announce stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah we have.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of announcements coming soon, a lot of things happening, a lot of things moving.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, you'll see more of us, more of us, way more of us. Fuck.
Speaker 3: Got a lot of dope ship that we're doing, a really a really dope team that we're putting together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, things are things are just really starting.
Speaker 1: More, more sketches are gonna come, a lot more ship. We're just we're finalizing this other end of ship. And then from there you'll be getting constant bullshit from us.
Speaker 2: Like it or not, we're here, deal with it, motherfuckers. Yeah. So yeah man, next week. I guess.
Speaker 3: If not things changed, we won't be back, or if they do, we will be back. Who knows where the boss Let's hope we're back. Where are the bosses? We make the fucking rules, We do what the fuck we want.
Speaker 2: So yeah man.
Speaker 3: Until it in to ginger Bid, me and Rory, I'm all, hey, y'all, be safe, be blessed, and we'll talk to y'all soon.
Speaker 2: Peace. No Willian Mound