Speaker 1: So Taylor, I know that you obviously have other things going on right now, but if you get this message, we would love for you to perform at the super Bowl. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Welcome everybody to the Calm Down Podcast. Aaron's got a story she's never told me, or that's a lie. You listen. It was a one o'clock kick on Fox. Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Aaron Andrews with the call, and we come on. Yeah, no, it's one o'clock, so you know, Kurt throws it. We're somewhere, and we were if we were in Philly and they kick off, and Joe goes, no, no, right for the kickoff. Joe goes, oh, everybody, welcome to Philadelvia. Let's take it out of the New York Giants, and then the words a tone low, Let's do it myself. I thought that was so funny. Let's do it like I just texted Joe right away. I'm like, I'm crying so good. Oh my god, what a group. And with that, we welcome you. It has been two weeks since we have talked to you. Guys. We were off one week, and then I had the airplane democle along with the rest of the world that was traveling, which is so crazy. Our dependency on technology is scary. I mean, I'm not saying anything we don't know, but like the fact that, like what I kept thinking about is like, look, you know, everyone knows that the whole system that went down when it affected airports, it affected hospitals, and that's what I was thinking about. Like banks, then I was thinking about, like, wonder ifull you wake up in the morning and like you look at your bank account and all the money's gone, It's like, wouldn't you freak out? And it's like, oh no, we're having a technical issue. Like this is why I don't trust crypto, because I'm like, one day it just be gone and like there's a glitch, and like anything that I ever had is gone. But anyways, in this particular case, all that was gone was me getting home in time to do the podcast because there was delays and delays and delays.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. We talk about this a lot on here. It is not the flight attendant's fault.
Speaker 1: It is not the pilot's fault, It is not the ticket agent's fault that the operating system went down. So these people went ballistic. On this plane, there was a contingent of about four couples. There's these two on your plane, on my plane, these two couples, and they were too old to be acting this way. Let me just say that they were like, we are being held hostage. And I wanted to be like, first of all, oh, don't you dare use that term ever. Ever, Okay, because what we know is going on in the world, that is insane behavior to act like that and say that phrase. And don't yell at the flight attendant. You think that this is her, You think that she you know what she thought to herself when she woke up in the morning. You know what I want to do? Be stuck on a plane with these people? No, so knock it off. So make the most of the situation, which again is not ideal. And this is where I think I'm getting a lot better in life. And I will give Steve credit for this. The old me would have been like fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Now you know what I do? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Like, surrendering to a situation is just so much better.
Speaker 1: So you know what I did. I was like, I'm going to organiz all the pictures on my phone that are always all over the place and I can't find them in an album because I go to show you some things in the ranch and I'm scrolling back and I can't find anything. So I organized photos. Steve and I had a little nice, you know, date whatever on their FaceTime thing, like just make the most of the situation. So, yeah, as much as I miss being with you guys, we're back. I loved how you handle that with your attitude. So you got it a lot worse than I did. The day it actually happened. That Friday, I was trying to fly home from LA and I woke up to so many text messages like this is bad. Everything's canceled. I was able to get home that night. It took me like literally twenty four hours, but I got home. You paid a half your price. That was nuts for you, but I agree, just be nice. At the point that my stuff was, my travel was happening, and the interruptions I got to the counter, I'll give you United a shout out. I don't normally fly them, but they were great. The computers were down, the kiosks were down, my app was down. Fox was trying to get me on the flight, but it kept saying when I could log on. Then I was canceled. I couldn't tell this woman was so great behind the counter because I couldn't do it on the kiosk. It was taking forever. It was like the dialog.
Speaker 2: I don't feel about that word kiosk too.
Speaker 1: I like it. I keep saying it, so yeah, it's okay. But then she brought me to behind the counter and she's like, I thought that was you. I didn't want to say anything. Oh, I love the podcast, love football blah blah blah blah blah. Helped me out. I was like, I'm so sorry, this has been a crap day. She was like, no, the morning was worse, afternoon's been fine. Sweet, nice to keep it's hactly fault and thanks for being a listener. Yes, exactly, but no, I think that hopefully as I grow older in situations, I'm finding that no, look, if there's something an emergency and I needed to get home for you know, whether it was I don't have kids, but like, you know whatever, of course i'd be a little bit more stressed out and you don't know what even like travelers are going for Like I think about people that are like traveling for maybe a trip that they you know, haven't taken out of years, and then it's like it gets canceled. Oh my gosh. I had the people with all those kids that kids can't understand a hotel or don't earnole's get to the hotel. That's the shit I felt bad about. I was like all these families laying there by the way, if you guys weren't at the airport, you couldn't get into restaurants. If you didn't have cash, you were screwed because the ATMs didn't work. Like it was Mayhem, and you're exactly right. I thought about, like, Okay, luckily I have the means to get an uber and go get a hotel, so I don't have to lay here. But anyways, I think all in all, my takeaway from that situation is, whether you're the employee or you're the fly or whatever, just have some patients. Everyone's we're all in this together, and the words of plot Griswold, no one's going anywhere really miserable. We're all miserable. Okay, So that was why we missed the podcast last week so we're back, and what else has been happening? You have been trying to enjoy the last bit of your break. You went to the rodeo. How was the rodeo? Rodeo was great, had a great time, got out to Candice and Sean shooting mish of the rodeo. Had a wonderful time. But before that, we got to see each other at the Fox NFL and College Football seminar and was so great. I mean, we had one of the nights. You made such a right call. We were like, oh, where do we sit? Where do we sit? Chris goes, Let's go right here with Howie and stray Then Gronk comes, Julian comes, I have to Greg comes, and it was just so much fun. We laughed so hard. How he told the best stories. Drayhand was hilarious. Greg was telling us the Christian McCaffrey Olivia Coulpol wedding star. I mean, we were it was so funny. It was funny. And I'm always reminded because shout out to Fox for doing these and how important it is to get together in the off season because we don't get to hang out like studio and game crews. We don't hang out all year because obviously we're in different locations. So I think it, you know, and you are, you're an owner of you own where and you have employees, and I have like two employees for house and home, but I do. I'm reminded that is very beneficial for the camaraderie of the group, to get everyone together and to do those kinds of things, and not all companies do that. So I appreciate Fox for that, because just spending time with people that yeah, you work with them, but they're also your family is the best. Like it felt like a family reunion whenever we do that. So enjoyed that. Didn't enjoy my hangover, but but it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: It's sometimes it's worth it. Until the flight got canceled.
Speaker 1: And Manning, oh my god, here we go, wait for it, stitching stitches Cooper Manning, as you can imagine, so hysterical. I don't know. I wish we could tell half the stories. That's always annoying too, when you're like, oh, there's so many funny stories we can't tell.
Speaker 2: I'd like to keep my job anyways, But it was a good time.
Speaker 1: One of the stories we can tell was Commissioner Roger Goodell is always great in after him and see us at the seminar. He did a great Q and A with Eric Shanks, the president of Fox Sports, and then afterwards hangs around and whether he not whether or not he wanted to be accosted by Carissa and I. I think he did because he stayed around with us for a while. We started talking about, Yeah, he got cornered, but I went in, but went in Roger. I almost called him when my flight was delayed or canceled. I was like, Hi, commission anyway, you could drop me off in Montana. But for you Swifties and for you non Swifties and whoever else cares about Super Bowl halftime, Carissa and I did the best we could about delivering our closing or opening and closing remarks about why the NFL has to have this year Taylor Swift as their Super Bowl halftime. Would you like to indulge the audience in a couple of reasons why we think now is the time? Well, Fox has it. We want it. Well selfishly, we want her, as you guys all know our finity for Taylor, but we want it because it's Fox's Super Bowl. But also on the heels of all of the nonsense from last year, the chads and dads that didn't want her to be shown on television. But I don't know, maybe bringing in not only the revenue but also the new audience of young women or girls or boys that didn't watch but love her. Anyways, it's just she's never done it, and obviously and there's no bigger star in the world. There's no bigger star in the world, and so it's like, look, does she need to do that?
Speaker 2: No, of course doesn't need to do it. But this is what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson didn't need to do the halftime super performance, but he did. Whitney Houston didn't need to sing the national anthem, but she did. If you I feel like Taylor, if you're listening, your resume is full of everything. You have done it all, But don't you want to also say that you have performed at a Super Bowl halftime And if you have it your way, and the Kansas City Chiefs have it their way, it'll be at your boyfriend's game. Well, they looked to three p for the first time ever in the history of the league, so it'd be a culmination of things that have never been done before, a three p if they win and you performing at halftime, and there's no better time there's I mean, yes, she does everything right, so I'm sure she'll have a great explanation, but I don't know. I will be doing the super Bowl with a broken heart if she doesn't do halftime because I'm miserable. But I just feel like coming off of this, and again Chris has said it, the dads, the brads, the chads, it'd be amazing. Carissa, myself, Steve and Jarrett because Steve and Jarrett want us to shut up have been manifesting this, I mean, won't leave each other in our group chat voice notes about Steve will go you guys, she has to and I'm like, I follow up, there's no better time, guys, there's if not now one if not now, when you'll have some time off after the tour, which again we talked about it on the pre game. We have so many questions how that girl night after night, But again we won't go down that rabbit hole. Taylor, you need to do the super Bowl just you need to go on a date with Travis. So if this all comes to fruition, are you performing right now?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I can do no. I think somebody's coming up my stairs. The lighting here is horrific. Hold on with somebody coming up? Or are you just barking like a crazy animal. Nope, I'm going to go here now we're going and action.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hey, we go back to your to your name, Yes, yep. So Taylor, I know that you obviously have other things going on right now, but if you get this message, we would love for you to perform at the super Bowl, so then we can interview you. Please, Michael Strahan, I know you always get to do the big interviews, but you're gonna have to sit this one out, okay. And here's the thing we don't want to well, first of all, Taylor, if you get this, please come on, come on book swifties. I mean you people have power out there. Come on, time to start infesting. Also, by the way, I know you did because we dm each other everything from our concert Munich. Did you see those fans on that hill off, Yes, it were so magical, all of it. Okay, So Taylor, we need you to perform at the super Bowl and that's that.
Speaker 2: So we'll look forward to it.
Speaker 1: And before that, we've got the season coming up, which we're very excited about. I know we've joked like kind of throughout the quote off season, I don't you love the people like, oh, would you do this? Off season? Off season? It's fun, It's actually great. I love how busy we are because, look, there's going to be a time in life. As Scott Thompson always likes to remind me, that people won't call for you to do things and you won't be busy. So being busy is good. But I was just thinking about this as I was like looking for my hotel room where I just got to a Nashville room, and I was like, oh my god that you know, I have a real problem when there's carpet and we're rolling the suitcase and it's like the end of the hall and it's so hard. You guys, I want to start a petition. Why do we put carpets in airports? Why? I don't know airports, but I think in hotels it's become noise acoustics. Yeah, could it be for airports as well? I don't know. It's just that suitcase and we're rolling it around. Although yeah, I have so many things, you know, we should do a whole podcast, which we do anyways on just airport like positives and negatives of things. Because what I was just thinking, that's our podcast every week, I know, because I was just thinking about how my Steve is with me right now, and he was taking liberties with the size of the suitcase and I was like, that's not going to fit in the overhead and he's like, sure, is it's going to fit. It's like the overhead. I wish that there was like a universal size of the overhead because sometimes my bag fits in one, but then it won't fit the other. And I hate being the person that's like cramming it in when I'm like, it fit on the last flight, but I don't know, it's a whole thing. Hey, I'm gonna take a turn here. Yeah, please to be a little bit more serious. We talked about this on the pregame show Perspective. The reason why I thought of this is our girlfriend Julian Gregory, who does our makeup and is also our really good friend. She always complains about the carpet and airports. Why because she's slepping around her bags and she's slepting around our makeup, and she is about a peanut a size of a peanut. And she's amazing, And yeah, she's fantastic. We always have fun about our voice and the funny stuff she says. But today I was very, very very proud of our girl and I would like to give her a shout out for that. Our girl found out last year that she actually had the Baraka gene, and as she explains in her Instagram that gene basically means the chance of getting breast cancer. It's about an eighty five percent chance in her lifetime, which she explained was a little too high for her and for a lot of people. As Chrisa knows, she has gone through hell over the last twelve months, getting a series of surgeries. Yeah, and she wrote in her Instagram post the last year definitely has been hard, but the alternative could have been much worse, and she encourages girls to go and look after yourself, go for your mam or graham, ultrasounds, blood tests, all that. I am so proud of you. I love you so much. This has been a horrific experience for her, but I think she's learned a lot and I love that she put that out there today. Yeah, Jill's we love you, and I think it's also great what you just said that she reminded people that being preventative, and we talked about it before, just health. If you don't have it, you have nothing else. And you know, unfortunately she had to go through that. But I do think that no matter what you go through in your life, and you've had to go through your own hell with cervical cancer and even with infertility and different things that you've had to go through, and how hopefully when things like seem to be hard and then you put it in perspective, you're like, oh, but I can do that. And sometimes I remember somebody telling me one time, like it's boring, You're boring if you don't have adversity in your life. Whatever that has looked like like you become I'm a more interesting person when you know what you're capable of going through. So I think that hopefully Jillian, and I know she won't say this about herself, but I think that she's grown a lot as a person having to go through adversity because if it doesn't, you know whatever, as the expression goes blank you because I'm not going to say that, I don't like say and kill you. It makes you stronger. But it does. And I'm really proud of her too, So Jill's shout out and that's a reminder.
Speaker 2: I need to get a mammogram. I haven't had one.
Speaker 1: To go. I also have to make a cancer appointment too, and I hate it so much. It's the worst thing because it's the worst and you have to go every year. Yeah yeah, And really the hardest part of it is that the waiting rooms are just packed, yeah, and you just realize how awful this disease is, and there's obviously people in such worse shape than you, And I'm like, why am I having so much anxiety when these people are just obvious they look worse, you know, they feel worse. So it's tough. I always treat myself to McDonald's drive through afterwards because I feel like shit, and I'm like, I you can McNugget with sweet and sour sauce right now.
Speaker 2: That's sweet and sour sauce, though I did that the other day with barbecue.
Speaker 1: Side note the air that gets stuck in there and I open it and it's spread right on me, oh yeah, or on your seering mill and you're trying to lick it. Off, you'll never wet wipe and it's like it's no words. Now the crumbs from the chicken McNugget are in the seats, although the snacks or in the holes. Yeah, eat those car No, I could see you not. No, we don't need to eat the car. Well, there's no reason to like, we're getting we're going home. We're fine. It's not like we're going these long, like six hour trips. You know what, I think my mom and dad got me. They're big infomercial shoppers for Christmas, which always kills you because it's the ship that you wanted to try. They got the seat like in between guards so you don't drop a French fry down there or like a random chicken mcnug that you're on the four five and you're like, shit, I can't get your hands in there.
Speaker 2: Why do I have this? Why do I have this great right here in my hand?
Speaker 1: Because I was digging in trying to get I was messing with my ring and it fell in there, and I was like no, and so I'm digging down in the hall. Would have had that if I had the little uh bumpers bumpers in the side forget a bowling Alley. Yeah. I love that they're infomercial shoppers. Oh my god, they're so good at it.
Speaker 2: The copper hose.
Speaker 1: The guy from uh him the toolman, Taylor, his friend whatever his name was on the show. He's advertising this copper hose. This is when you know you're old and you have a ranch. I want the hose that doesn't twist up. And it's like, you don't have that kink in the hose because when I'm.
Speaker 2: Out there watering, I don't want to have to then.
Speaker 1: So I went to order it and I was like, next, see, he goes absolutely not, You're not getting that.
Speaker 2: I was like why, I was like, I want that hose.
Speaker 1: I'm getting it. Who's he to tell me what I can get? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: The Wrongko food dehydrator. I used to love that.
Speaker 1: And the bron hand blender. Remember the chop guy or the sham Wow guy. I know those knives were incredible too, Or how about the doo that like you could put a cylinder block on your wall and it was holding.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: I always thought that I would be really good on like a home shopping network because my enthusiasm for the product would be so good I'd be like, you are losing money by not buying this. That happened to me at home Goods the other day, and I thought about you, because when you and Jarrett went to home goods, you hate that experience. It's my dream because when I leave a home Goods and I find these amazing items, I think to myself, what would I have done if I didn't go in there and I didn't have these, And I'm like, I think they're like rare treasures. It's like I used to go garage sailing with my grandma when I was younger, and I would leave the garage show and be like, oh my god, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Like I have these items and wonder if I hadn't stopped at that garage sale. Yeah, I just love it. I feel it's garage shale shopping. But with new stuff. You can never find a matching pair at home. You just gotta have the pay there's no matching pair. Well it's not gonna just show up three days later. There's no show up on Aisle four. People just start throwing that crap down in different aisles. You don't like that either. There should be rule you got to put it back where you put it you found it. No, no like that. What is the song you sing to mac is? I kept putting It's clean, it's tip a cleana and so things away. My kids saw his first like wildlife the other day.
Speaker 2: What a time.
Speaker 1: We were driving at the zoo. Oh no, there was out and he was just like and it was your mouth open so big. You were in the car, you were walking and oh god. Speaking of infomercial things, there is on box news. There's they're always advertising my pillow, my pillowcase, my pillow. So is he in trouble or something? I don't know? I am well if I don't, I don't get on my pillow. Because some of our headlines we're gonna I've right into the headline is pillowcases can be dirtier than the toilet during summer experts.
Speaker 2: Waw, this already grows, is there and now it grosses us all out?
Speaker 1: Your pillowcases could be considered dirtier than toilet. The good news is the bacteria are very likely to be from you. Ew. I can imagine what my makeup brush is like. I mean, if my pillow is dirtier than my toilet, what's my makeup brush? Well, how about the fact is the makeup brush I think I shoul showed you this seminar I did in my purse right here. Actually it's probably right here. Come on, let's just see if it's still in here.
Speaker 2: This is so gross.
Speaker 1: Dominique gets so mad at me, so does Jillian. Normally there's a makeup brush in there. Not in this case. Oh yeah it is. Look here, it is disgusting, No, disgusting in the bottom of this right with the gum and the hair thing and the wrapper that was left over from the minx steck out the breath right the money right, Oh, because this seems like it's clean, right, just put that right next to that disgusting anyway, seminar is And I'm gonna have to when I get home, you know, go get some help on this. Dealing with the worst chin acne of my life, the worst, And as Christ knows, I was NonStop, like if I saw a little bit of a white head, like I was picking it there, then I was adding more. I was so lucky I left the Fox NFL Seminar without a massive staff infection because the amount of nasty shit I was doing to try to deal with my acne. This is what she's doing there, sitting there, Brady, and I'm like, sorry, you're not gonna get to see this all year.
Speaker 2: Like this is classic Aaron.
Speaker 1: We're sitting there having a beverage and she decides to pull out her compact. She has now wiped her chin and she's reapplying the concealer and I'm like the lemon. Oh my god. Now it's not the time, okay, but guess what, go for it.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: We are a massacres. We have issues. It's so bad. Oh as we jump back into headlines only because this one really suck out to me, this is my new favorite thing. No no readout doing it. Julia Louis Dreyfus and Jane Fonda embracing no as an answer from her podcast Wiser than Me. Julia Louis Dreyfus asked Jane Fonda what advice she would give her twenty one year old self. Fonda said, no is a complete sentence. It's Curia. Love the response and talked to Jennenhood about it, particularly women. I think sort of daunted by a no is a complete sentence. I'm telling you there is so much power as I shake this table. I used to be so afraid of not wanting to be high mania's I still do. I like to be a gal that is considered easy to work with. Uh. She goes with the flow like that's fine. But I have taken back a little bit of the power. Instead of like inconveniencing myself just to accommodate other people, I now say no. Like when someone said to me today, they're like, oh, can we jump on a call today? I go, no, we can't jump on a call. We can jump on a call tomorrow. That's convenient from me and that works for my schedule. Because the old me used to do everything I could to accommodate other people. And honestly, where does that get you? Like, there's time and a place to be compliant and go Like if I boss twenties, I was yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes right yes right. If our boss is calling like hey, I need to talk to you, of course the answer is going to be yes. But if it's something that's not urgent or even not in your case, because you were checking on my well being and I appreciate that, but like I don't respond to text right away. I don't. I don't I need to do that because it's like, it's not urgent. It's not and I'm not going to just rush to answer your question because you want the answer right then. Like so, yeah, the no thing is really good for me, and it's actually giving me a lot of I don't know peace in my life by saying no to things and not feeling bad. I love all I got good for you. That's amazing. You want to so I've been working on that. You also have some things that you want to work on. Oh yeah, So I told Tracy Meniscus that we were going to give her a shout out. By the way, she signed a book for you, her new book, book thirteen. I think it's like thirteen three to thirteen, a new book she came out with. But Tracy is a friend out in Montana that Carissa has met. I will tell you this woman, great Louis Vauton, what great presence. I looked at her one night out here in Montana, the way she walked, the way she held herself. And I called Chrissa the next day when she was taking my calls and my text messages, and I said, these are three things I want to work on for this season. My posture. Tracy with her shoulders back, she just floats her saunter. I want to saunter on the field. Now, I walk with a purpose. I also walk like a dude. And I also like sometimes I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just gonna walk in and not, you know, stand out.
Speaker 1: When it's like what I whatever. I'm on the field with Kevin Burkhart, Tom Brady like, it's fine, we're going to stick out. Great, I am going to have posture. I'm going to saunter and I am going to chew my gum with my mouth closed. Look at that here here hereat season to a new season. Posture is something that I definitely think about. And even as you just said posture, I immediately went like this and put my shoulders back. It does feel better.
Speaker 2: When you have good posture and it looks so it looks so good.
Speaker 1: This very real. Well, you and I are complaining about our neck issues because we're old. But if you have a better posture and you keep your chin up, you know what, it's that number one thing of these goddamn phones.
Speaker 2: This is why my neck looks like this.
Speaker 1: Because it's knocking down I gotta up here, up here with it. It's on. I'm excited about this. I'm excited for you to your saunter, your posture, all of the things. I am still in the process, like Joe Burrow, of figuring out what my hairstyle is going to be.
Speaker 2: Did you see this, cutie? I'm into it? You know what?
Speaker 1: Do you? Joe? And also, by the way, for those of you that have to make your weird remarks, who are you? First of all? And second of all, just do you? Why can't everybody have fun? Aaron Rodgers always starts the season with a big mustache, like he's in pre season with that, Like why do we have boring all the time? I don't know? And I love his comment when you're like, why'd you dye your hair like that? And for those of you that don't know, Joe Burrow, quarterback of the Cincinnati Bengals. He dyed his hair like platinum blonde. He looks great and he just goes I get bored, Joe. I get it. I put extensions in for these shoots I had to do, and I'm about twenty minutes from doing this event I have to go do and I'm gonna rip them all out because I already hate it. I get bored too. I don't know what I'm doing. I like short, I like long, I like dark, I like blonde. I was thinking about it the other day. Maybe I want to like I'm, by the way, a marketing person's nightmare because they just paid this money for this marketing shoot, and now I'm like, I think I want to go darker and short. We read like, fuck my Jesus Christ, get it together, crosap. But good for you, Joe. Everyone just needs to do what makes them happy. But don't you just love that everyone has to have an opinion on everything? This is I do want to say people, yeah, the people that just make the comments. It's like, what if Joe Burrow got behind the old microphone and made a comment about what you like? That's imagine. Oh my gosh, it would be a big ordeal. And he can't talk about this person like that. I just why are we being gross? Why are we just doing that? I mean, it goes along with We talked about it a few minutes ago when we were coming back on for the big show about the report about from who is It? Some source and NFL executives said one of the more over. Josh Allen is one of the more overrated players in the NFL. And what this was he Army Fowler. I guess from ESPN had a source. I just my sources are funny, aren't they so funny? Anonymous? I'll leave that alone because I get in trouble for being too honest. So there's that. And the GM said there are idiots everywhere, like, come on, if you're going to say something by that, say with your chest like take ownership. I'm afraid so I'm gonna see something mean. It's like shut up.
Speaker 2: And with that, Welcome back to the Calm Down Podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody. We have missed you for comments, questions and concerns, please submit them being their Calm Down Podcast DMS.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. I'm gonna run off and do this is.
Speaker 1: Going on today? Oh you can't tell me.
Speaker 2: I can tell you anything.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky enough to host this event for Diagio to applaud the wonderful sales men and women that.
Speaker 2: Have excelled in their respe afective categories.
Speaker 1: So we love that. Always a good time with that group. Diagio knows how to have a good time. You know what, I mean sure, I love you. Uh huh. We're both working for Diagio. Why doesn't Dagio do a campaign with us together? I don't know. Females that work in the NFL, two females that love some Dagio from time to You know what I'd like to say at a time like this, Make it a double you and me. You know what I mean? Cheers, swipe up, Please love you guys, and you know what. At the end of the day, be nice and also say no, it's okay. Calm down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.