Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 2: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat and now joined by Bad Larring, Shayan Irving, and Dylan the graphics got I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick. It's a little bit different this week. I'm looking around. I got everybody in the studio, so Ray is here, and Dylan in the back row where we have Fritzy and Seaton. Marvin's in his chair. I got Shay and Irving. Wait can people see your faces today? Hope not da I was promised, you were promised. Yeah, I'd be anonymous.
Speaker 2: Still okay, we offered him the mask again too.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so we blurring your face out for everybody? Yeah, okay, better, okay, we think So wait, why are you snapping at me?
Speaker 3: I'm not snapping. I'm just worried.
Speaker 1: No, if you told them to do it, then they'll do it.
Speaker 2: We said we probably would, exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, is bad Larry.
Speaker 4: There, I'm here Dan, how you guys doing?
Speaker 1: Everything's great? Now? Everything's great and we have a new addition. I have no idea why this guy wants to ruin his reputation. But Robbie Berger aka Bobby Fairways is kind enough to join us. The creator of Bob does sports YouTube channel. He's a big deal here and he's got Fat Perez and Joey Coldcuts. But he's a solo today. Why do you want to subject yourself to this? Dan?
Speaker 5: I gotta ask you the same question.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I was drunk once when they said, hey, you're going to do a gambling podcast, and I said yes. Then I sobered up and I did one. I go, oh my god, what am I into now? So that's my excuse. Yours?
Speaker 6: Got nothing else, Danny, I'm a big fan of but I got nothing else going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let me give people a little bit of background here. You just had a hole in one. I did, yeah, And of course you keep that ball and you mounted, and then you show people that you had a hole in one. Correct, that's the way.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to go down. I got a feeling I know where this is going.
Speaker 1: Well, did you know where the ball was going because you lost that ball, Dan.
Speaker 6: I was riding such a high. Was at PG National, So it was on the fifth hole at PG National. And I don't know if you don't, I'm a terrible golfer, so I'm the last person anybody would ever expect. But yeah, I went on to that next tea box and I just didn't think of it. And we had a film, so I was so excited that it was all on film or whatnot. Went on to the next t box, didn't even think about it, and then just scuffed one into like a pall metout tree.
Speaker 1: So you lost the ball.
Speaker 5: That's correct, Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 1: You got to put a fake ball on the wall. Fake ball, Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, just lie to the people. So you do goofy things on there. I mean, we just recamp all the goofy things that Dylan and Shaye have done in their lives. But you've done things like you have bets with each other on the show. You tried to finish thirty six pints of Guinness eighteen fireball shots through nine holes and attempt to eat fifty tacos through the first nine holes as well, correct as well? Okay, I like it Dylan, this is that's your bread and butter right there. Well, with no Joey chestnut in the Nathan's hot dog content, James.
Speaker 2: But we had talked about me kind of breaking into the old professional eating circuit then, and I mean the floodgates are open now.
Speaker 1: Yes, that sounds like something up up your alley.
Speaker 6: The hot dog was The hot dogs were the toughest because like, even if you just have one hot dog, it sits in you for a little bit. It digests differently the most things. So when we did we did nine. Each person had to do nine dogs in nine holes. That had to be the toughest.
Speaker 3: These are kosher dogs we're talking about.
Speaker 5: They were the big Yah.
Speaker 1: They were big dogs.
Speaker 5: Wow with a brioche bun too full of.
Speaker 2: Breathing natural casing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me recap here from last week. By the way, these guys are shitty gamblers, just letting you know, so fit right in. Yeah, so Shay is down and you lost five units last week.
Speaker 3: Baseball is killing me, Danny. They're acting like I'm a communists.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're the one that said you knew baseball better than anything I know.
Speaker 3: America and freedom. They should just go hand in hand with fucking baseball.
Speaker 1: Your minus twenty and a half units.
Speaker 3: The roommate is gonna kill me, Danny. She listened to Last Weeks, by the way, and about you guys, about the strippers. All yeah, about the you know, the ozempic I had from before, the fake ozempic I made with meth. She heard all about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I keep telling you you don't have to share everything because your lovely wife and her friends listened to the show.
Speaker 3: I don't have a choice, Danny. It's not like I think this true, but I have notes, and I have like self control or willpower.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It sounded like you were throwing a blame out not and.
Speaker 1: The show's getting too popular, Danny. Well we can put an end to that. I've tried to put an end to that. Well, you're the one to talk about meth and strippers.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling the truth, Danny. I'm like Hunter Biden. It's a truth teller.
Speaker 1: Free my man. How deep are we in? Like four minutes in and we bring up Hunter.
Speaker 3: Biden pashtag, Free my man.
Speaker 1: He's got to be your idol, one of your idol.
Speaker 3: Listen, if I was a president's son, Danny, I'd be doing a lot worse. I'm just gratefully filmed all of it. This is content goals, Danny bad.
Speaker 1: Larry is up eleven and a half units, and of course it's not football season, so that's why Larry's doing well.
Speaker 4: What do you mean eleven that? But tho? I was up ten last week?
Speaker 1: Here we go, you won one unit last week, you're up eleven and a half.
Speaker 4: I went four and two. How do you only win one unit?
Speaker 3: Ray?
Speaker 1: Ray? How do you every week? It seems like there's some kind of math issue. Here you go, Larry, I think you're confused. You had dallar or you had the Celtics minus two thirty. Don't get one unit for putting one unit on that?
Speaker 2: Okay, math right there?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you understand that, Larry?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: But my book, you also understands when I say one unit, I'm willing to risk of two thirty.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my book, I'm up one hundred goddamn units.
Speaker 4: So I don't wait. So I had yankees I had yankees O.
Speaker 1: This is every week. This is every week, Bob, every week.
Speaker 4: But I have four ws do and two losses, and we're betting one unit of the game, and I have a five unit that on the selfish we've got about that or we're going to count that later.
Speaker 2: The series isn't over.
Speaker 4: I know, I understanding that. I'm just saying, do you forget because I don't pay attention next week and I'll just forget about it when I win that put.
Speaker 3: No big deal.
Speaker 4: So you gave me what you give me a quarter of the unit on that wind, So three and a quarter units, you give me up one and half way in for the week. That's crazy, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay. By the way, he is two years and.
Speaker 4: You don't know if you're betting a unit, I'm risking whatever the odds are. Hey, we had this conversation a year ago, you and I.
Speaker 3: That's true baseball for all of them.
Speaker 4: You're laying eight to five. By the way, the unit you're winning the unit bad Larry.
Speaker 1: Bobby Fairways is from Jersey. You said when I first met you that just about everybody knows you in Jersey.
Speaker 4: How old is it old is this kid.
Speaker 1: Bobby Fairways? He looks like he's about thirty thirty three.
Speaker 5: I'll take it then, Okay, don't take that.
Speaker 4: Ask your dad about me.
Speaker 1: Where did you grow up in Jersey?
Speaker 5: I'm Morris County, so like Northern Jersey.
Speaker 4: Northern Jersey is that that's come over to drifts, come over the Driscoll Bridge coming south, and then just get off that good ninety eight and ask anyone where Bad Larry is. You don't have to ask where I live anymore. They know where I am. Every minute I.
Speaker 5: Thought you were statewide Bad Larry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Bare, I very rarely travel over that Bryardon Bridge, the drift bridge.
Speaker 1: Okay, this first time I meet Larry and he introduces himself as Bad Lair and I go, who is this guy? And he tells me, if you go to this exit in Jersey, he said, just get off what.
Speaker 4: Ninety eight off?
Speaker 1: No, he tells me this, He said, where Larry lives. He said, you can ask all the police officers where does bad Lair live? And they'll know.
Speaker 5: You know what, Jersey, it's a different breed. It really is different breedy characters.
Speaker 3: Like being King of Ship Mountain.
Speaker 2: You just track the skid marks from the tires all the way.
Speaker 5: You know what about Larry? I think they're pretty hard on you.
Speaker 3: Yea. Follow the needles and tax evasion you'll get right there.
Speaker 4: They can't hear a lot of my comments because I'm on the phone and they talk and I just let it go. Have you ever been, ever been to the Parker House?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Okay, even Dan's been there. By the way, what are you doing Friday night?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: We're moving.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: Bad Larry's got his wife and his sister in law and they're they're up to some some stuff. I don't know if you're married or not, but I just know bad Larry. He travels in threes, introducing. Okay, is there what Larry?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say? I had a different threesome in Atlantic City this weekend with my wife and another friend of hers. Casey couldn't make the trips.
Speaker 3: Swapping him in and out.
Speaker 2: Larry my man.
Speaker 1: Okay, Larry, I like the three peete recapping here. Anything to recap Blair? You did okay last week? I don't think there's anything worth going over. Shay, what about God? You got ruffed up and you got roughed up in everything. You guys are terrible.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm great, Danny. This is a bad year for me in baseball. Last year I was up football, I was up. I'm doing amazing, Danny. Just that's the roommate. Uh yeah, I'm up, way up, babe.
Speaker 1: Okay, once again, your wife hears that you used to date stripper and there's so plural. Oh yeah, and so and you shared myth.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, she heard the meth part. That was she knew about the strippers, Danny. Everybody knew about the strippers. I've dated a lot of strippers.
Speaker 2: I'm just proud of you for sharing.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of them. I don't care, I don't there's no judgment there. They're just actresses. They are. They got stage names, they got lines, they got all kinds of they got lines, they got lines all right, Oh yeah we share line sometimes. Okay, but you know that your wife will hear this. She was very upset about me helping a stripper lose weight via meth. She was upset about that and asked me not to talk about that anymore.
Speaker 1: Bobby, if you want to leave, you can go out that door right now.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I didn't see this coming. This is like fucking Howard Stern out here today.
Speaker 3: It's logically this is before ozepic, Danny. So how are you gonna lose the weight. They already outlawed a fedrin. You couldn't get that anymore. There's one thing you can get easily, especially in Minnesota. I was in Minnesota at the time. Dan, you could throw a rocket hit half a kilo, fucking MeV. But you are clean? Yeah, yeah, I don't do that and you're sober? Yeah? Absolutely? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dylan, who's not clean and not sober? Recapping what you did last week?
Speaker 2: Not a whole lot. And MAVs got blown out. Jesus my MAVs to win the finals and Oilers to win the finals. Do not look who are you?
Speaker 1: Drake? Drake picked? Drake picked both of the MAVs and Oilers to win. We're both cursed? Then, Yes, does Kendrick Lamar hate you as well?
Speaker 3: Or is that no?
Speaker 2: But he probably would?
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, definitely, Yes.
Speaker 1: You have a hateable figure hell Mark. Yeah. Well, Marvin is the you know, official rap battle expert. A little bit, wait that was I know it wasn't.
Speaker 3: He loves classical music, but you wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: Oh no, because I brought it up on the show and he was like, what battle Kendrick and Drake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was telling Mozart and Brahms. Yeah, they had a battle for those two bringing Tchaikovsky. Now we got a battle going. That's a rumble, okay. Uh, you missed out on the Montreal Grand Prix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Shane Lowry did not win the Memorial. I was shocked.
Speaker 1: Uh he he he had a eighty five. One of his rounds he shot in eighty five. Happens to the best and the worst. Eighty five.
Speaker 2: But Dan French open baby, Carlos Alcaraz, you're dominant, okay, and I needed that bad.
Speaker 1: All right, Bobby, if you're still with us, still, Bobby Fairways, Robbie Berger and Uh. They've had a lot of celebrities on their show. You've had Xander Shaffley been on your show.
Speaker 5: Yes, is Xander's the one.
Speaker 6: We got him through Calaway, but we're gunning for him full time because he's a ballbuster, which a lot of people don't see.
Speaker 5: We want him back.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you haven't had him yet.
Speaker 6: We had him through Cali, yes, for a brief moment, not a full eighteen all right.
Speaker 1: You had John Rahm on the show, Josh Allen, Max Homer, Johnny Manzel, Sebastian Manuscalco.
Speaker 5: And soon to be bad Larry.
Speaker 1: And his wife and yeah, okay, Bobby, you lead us off.
Speaker 6: An Okay, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go mainstream on you.
Speaker 5: Dan.
Speaker 6: I don't see a world where the MAVs cover tonight. I think Celtics are such a better team. I think they're gonna give up. And I don't understand. I get the home court advantage, the Celtics going from seven from being favored seven and a half to a nine point swing, which now I think the MAVs are minus two and a half like the Celtics tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything else.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you another thing.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give you Scottie Scheffler a bit of a prop instead of going for him for the US Open, the whole way first round leader, Scotti Scheffler, Oh, all right, one hundred to win, thirteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Anything else. There can be futures on here. You can throw in base whatever you want. These guys. We bet on UFC, We bet on Formula one cricket. Cricket. Yeah, that's two college right now?
Speaker 2: Actual yeah?
Speaker 1: College, well no, I mean yeah, basically yeah, college.
Speaker 6: Okay, America, give you one more, which I'm falling in love with the first round leaders picks get long shot Billy Horschel comes out firing. Billy Horschell's like one hundred to win fifty like plus fifteen hundred.
Speaker 5: First round.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you have you have Scheffler leading, but chef, but you have Horsal leading as well. Correct, Okay, there or either.
Speaker 6: Be happier with Horseell obviously than Scheffler. But for the odds you get for the first round compared to the whole way through.
Speaker 2: I like it, okay, And you have to wait.
Speaker 5: Right right, and then you do the live bet for the next day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, then you double up, of course.
Speaker 5: Exactly Billy Horsechell to lead the second round.
Speaker 1: I will say, Billy Horschell will look better. He'll be dressed better than anybody else on that golf course. Billy Horschell always looks impaccable, immaculately.
Speaker 6: You know he's got some swag too, is I think Holme has got a lot of swag too him too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll give you that. I mean, not many people tune in to see how men look or what they're wearing. Certain, that's for sure, all right. So that's Bobby Fairways bets for this week. Bad Larry. Since you're leading the troop, you're.
Speaker 4: Next, Bob, just quickly. I love your analysis that game. I'm afraid of this game tonight. If the Sealss were given two and a half, I would I would bet the Celtics tonight. They're getting two and a half. I'm afraid of the game. So I switched my bet. So I'm betting Kyrie over points my book. He doesn't even have the player props out yet, but whatever whatever Ray wants to give me, Dan, Kyrie's over point.
Speaker 1: I think it's twenty three and a half. Ray, that's correct, Okay, twenty three and a half for Kyrie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think Dallas is going to win the game. That line is too fishy. Let's go a little baseball for Shay Yankees over Casey and the Orioles over Atlanta. These are all one unit bets.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Then I have Tony c now is the top American finish, but I think I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Plus thirty five thirty L take the first round. Hey, that's another one for you, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be rooting for you for first round. Tony put top American. Okay, few over Hideki Matsiamu for the tournament.
Speaker 1: That's plus one.
Speaker 4: Okay. This is a buddy of Mine's a big golfer. He said, you gotta put this one out, so I go uh Neil Shipley to be the top amateur finner. I think it's plus twelve to one.
Speaker 1: I think it's a yeah, twelve hundred. He was paired. He was paired with Tiger at the Masters. I think I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know who he is. I think the kid told me he played at Alabama or something. I'm just throwing. Ay, it's a one unit bet. Win twelve units and very very the rest of my competition here.
Speaker 1: But this is what happens though. If Larry loses this bet, then he's gonna blame his friend. So I don't want to hear that next week. Damn.
Speaker 4: I have so many units I can throw one taking some first round winners.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, give me?
Speaker 4: You know what, give me tonyw for a unit leader after the first round.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, that at you.
Speaker 4: Larry fifty to one on that?
Speaker 3: Am I getting fifty to one on that fifty one?
Speaker 2: Get the fuck ily? No chance?
Speaker 1: I have no idea Ray do you have first round leader?
Speaker 3: I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, how about that at Eggs at ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to check what that is.
Speaker 4: Bob Sieger, come to the beach. We'll be the Parker tonight. You want. Whenever you want to come down, Bobby, just find me.
Speaker 3: Well we'll buck it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean smother Yeah, yeah, Larry, I got nothing.
Speaker 4: I got nothing to do for the rest of my life. Dan on the top of you got.
Speaker 6: Sixty to one, it's plus yeah, plus.
Speaker 2: To lead after the first round.
Speaker 6: To lead after the first round, the first round bet is there's a lot of value, you know.
Speaker 4: What, dangs he leasy after the first round. I expect you all to come down and Shay, you have to call your call the roommate and tell you're drinking tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that could happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't encourage him to uh jump off the least you guys.
Speaker 3: I would just go full Hunter Biden, you would. I would go full Hunter Biden. I'd film all of it for the show, and I would go one hundred miles an hour into Porsche smoking crack. When that should be on the American flag? When is the last time that you went rogue a couple of months ago. Okay, yeah, actually after Travelers in Connecticut.
Speaker 1: So you went to the golf Yeah, we talked to you that day.
Speaker 3: I disappeared that day.
Speaker 2: It's actually we're coming up on the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was gone for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you were that's when you were missing for like two or three days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, I disappeared.
Speaker 1: But that that's the last time you went rogue.
Speaker 3: No, a couple of months af No, it was a couple of months ago, like six months ago. I went rogue for like two days.
Speaker 1: Well, you went to a Yankee game and went rogue.
Speaker 3: That happened too. Yeah, this is a different one. I just went to my favorite bar in Milford and just got wild, had some wings, and just disappeared. Came back. You know, it was like a Friday. I came back Sunday. The roommate was pretty pissed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, once again, I've met Shay's wife and she's a wonderful woman. You would never think that, you know, she was first of all Shay's wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. Called sales, Danny.
Speaker 1: You you're right, you're in sales. You must do it. You must have done an unbelievable job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty good apparently.
Speaker 1: Uh Dylan, you're.
Speaker 2: Up, oh already, all right, so start with golf. I know this is dumb, but I had to do it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not dumb. It's just called Dylan.
Speaker 2: I know this is Dylan, but Scotti Scheffler to miss the cut is plus nine hundred crazy.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 6: I got suckered into that in the in the Masters, I let that one rip and it was just so.
Speaker 5: Man, it was.
Speaker 2: Tough and I should learn from history, Bob. But I'm not good. I'm gonna do it. It's I mean, he has to. He has to throw together like two bad rounds at some point.
Speaker 1: The only way is if he is arrested and he is staying in jail for two days. That's the only way he's going to miss the cut.
Speaker 3: You imagine if he gets arrested again.
Speaker 2: Would that would that? Would that still lay out?
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're the police officer, do you release the pictures of your ripped pants and your scrapes that?
Speaker 3: No, you rip them more? I mean, I don't know, camper with evidence, Dully, this is fucking being a cop. One on one. This is first day shit.
Speaker 1: Like I had scrapes like that when I was in kindergarten, where I'd come home and have a scratch or something. But like he made it sound like his pants had been ripped off and his leg was barely hanging on.
Speaker 3: Always trust the police, Danny, tim blue line.
Speaker 1: Dylan, what else do you have? Some things?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Don't even need to comment there.
Speaker 2: They let them hang.
Speaker 3: You're a patriot, that's right. I love this country, Danny.
Speaker 2: Goddamn right, all right, I got the.
Speaker 1: Country doesn't love you back, though part of the country does.
Speaker 3: Are a very small part, very small extreme part.
Speaker 1: The judicial branch not so much. But in there a group in Michigan.
Speaker 3: Is that, like you, a group of patriots?
Speaker 2: It was actual in the branch, Davidians.
Speaker 3: I think I got out quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll watch that happen live on TV.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did too.
Speaker 3: They burned all those polygamists, Yeah, burned them alive. Okay, they did. They put them up.
Speaker 1: They lit him up like a Christmas all right, Dylan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got the field versus the big guns, which are Scheffler, McElroy and Shoffley, which is minus two hundred for the field. Okay, so I'm gonna put four units on that.
Speaker 1: Let me see if Bobby Fairways agrees with that. What do you think of that bet?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 6: That's a fun bet, Dylan. I could dabble into that a little bit. I liked that a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I mean it's crazy, like minus two hundred for that field taking those three guys out. I feel like it's still.
Speaker 1: Pretty Does it hurt Schaffley that Scheffler? That name sounds similar, and you know, maybe he loses a little bit or is it because he sounds a little bit more like Scheffler, then Shoffley might get a little more credit even after winning a major.
Speaker 6: Of course, I think he cared before the Major. I think after the Major the way to the World's Office shows. I don't think he cares about anything anymore now that he won the Major.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he won the PGA counts, I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah, man, the difficult course that what what was it, twenty one or twenty two under won the PGA, and now you have the US Open where if you're under par, you're probably going to win this tournament. Gonna make you earn that, Okay, Dylan, what else do you have you.
Speaker 2: I got Victor Havelin top five plus three sixty, Willie Mac the third, top forty plus fourteen hundred. He's in on a qualifier.
Speaker 5: Who the fuck is Willy Mack? Who the fuck is Willy Mack the Third?
Speaker 1: He earned a spot by winning a three man playoff last week at in a qualifier in Florida.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a weekend at Larry's.
Speaker 2: I followed him on Instagram for some reason.
Speaker 1: Larry is mac daddy though.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, man, man, I want to add one more bet. Bill Byllan just reminded me of this. I want Tiger Woods at plus one fifty to make the cut. Father's Day weekend, his kids there, it's a flat course. I think I need two days out of them.
Speaker 6: All that.
Speaker 1: I mean that course is so damn tough Laring, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but he's mentally tough and he can chip and pott.
Speaker 3: Father's Day got to be the worst weekend for Tiger ever, all alone with all those fucking kids. That'll be a nightmare.
Speaker 4: I want one want Tiger making a cut. I think it's plus.
Speaker 3: Okay, No wife to babysit didn't.
Speaker 4: Didn't you guys learn anything with the Caitlyn Clark getting left off the Olympic team. They want Tiger for Saturday and Sunday. They can't fix it, but he's gonna make the cut.
Speaker 1: Shoehorned, are you going to get Lebron in the show? And then Dak Prescott and the Cowboys? Is what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Noractice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, rest there you go.
Speaker 1: You had to go there, didn't you?
Speaker 4: What a he died a couple of hours ago.
Speaker 1: Damn Jesus, Larry.
Speaker 3: Move, when did he die? I just heard?
Speaker 1: Shut up, Dick, Dylan, go ahead, all right, I knew this podcast was a bad idea, continued Dylan.
Speaker 2: You're still here though, yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait dp hold on, hold on, I'm gonna interrupt.
Speaker 3: Is this on your Wikipedia page yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We got to edit that. I hope not.
Speaker 1: You can't do. I mean, I'm a Hall of Famer not anymore, Danny, all right, I'm gonna be on with these guys. Bob does sports. I mean, I'm gonna have to go be on that show. That's where my career is headed.
Speaker 5: Damn, we need a fourth.
Speaker 1: I can do fireballs. There you go, it's so can Larry Hey fireballs? Okay, Dylan, where are you going.
Speaker 2: I also got Cam Smith top five plus seven fifty.
Speaker 1: Welcome back Cam Smith after shooting an eighty at the Live Tour in Houston.
Speaker 2: As I said, Dan, it happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: How about he had four holes in a row where he had four straight double bogies.
Speaker 2: Damn, that actually sounds.
Speaker 5: Like us, Dylan.
Speaker 6: If I if I see Willie Mack making it, I'm gonna love every bit of that.
Speaker 2: I'm like one of his like nineteen thousand followers on Instagram bumping around the corn Ferry Tour.
Speaker 1: I love it all right? What else do you have do?
Speaker 2: I got Deki Matsuyama to win at thirty five to one. He's leading the PGA and strokes gained around the green this season, and he's actually strung together some nice finishes. Okay, Major champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: Yes to the US Open, going to a playoff plus four hundred all right, spice easible and then four tomorrow. I have a three ball parlay for the first round. So it's out of Xalatoris, Matt Fitzpatrick and Tiger got xalatoris, out of DJ, Tony Finow and Ludwig. I have DJ and out of Sung JM and Seawook Kim and Matthew Pevon. I have Sung J and that's plus eighteen seventy three, so like eighteen to one.
Speaker 1: Okay, what happened to Dustin Johnson?
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, DJ's got to be the toughest one to cash out all of that.
Speaker 2: No doubt, he's the he's the longest odds out of the three groupings.
Speaker 1: What happened? I don't think he just doesn't care?
Speaker 5: I do. I don't think he cares. I really don't. I don't think he gives a shit.
Speaker 3: They quit drug testing.
Speaker 1: Do you know you can't say that?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Because you can't. We shouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: That is kind of common knowledge that yeah, no, we share.
Speaker 3: Okay, if they should quit, they shouldn't. First off, nobody should drug tests for recreational drugs. I understand peds, but no professional sports association should be like you can't party like that's lame.
Speaker 1: Okay, actually, but do you think that the fans who show up on the Live Tour care what these golfers shoot or just that you get to see these golfers play? Because Dustin Johnson isn't good. He's not a lead anymore in a while? Yeah, like do they care if John Ram is good or you know Cam Smith or just say, hey, we get to see these guys play and there's not a big gallery around.
Speaker 3: Listen to fucking music and yeah.
Speaker 1: And wear shorts and have fun anything else there?
Speaker 2: Dyl yep, I got for the Celtics game tonight, like Bob here, I don't. I think the Celtics blow them out. So I'm going Celtics money line plus one fifteen. Okay, I think they sweep the MAVs.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: It's a Luca hurt too, She actually hurt.
Speaker 1: Got a chess contoi.
Speaker 3: He's always hurt. He's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know what a chess contusion is, but he got shot up for a chess contusion.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, whatever it takes.
Speaker 1: Maybe would you lie about your injury?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, kidding me?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? What's wrong?
Speaker 3: Back another guess contusion?
Speaker 2: Shoot me up? Doc?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Actually, Dan, I have one more bet too. I totally forgot it's underway right now, but I did take it this morning. USA money line against Indian Cricket plus seven fifty. It doesn't look great.
Speaker 1: But after they beat Pakistan.
Speaker 2: After they beat Pakistan, a huge upset.
Speaker 1: Ye, India's overwhelming paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're a monsnoy, but as a patriot, like my friend over here, I.
Speaker 3: Had Tom Amen, speaking of which Va colonialism, Say, what do you have? I got golf. Uh, these are definitely not going to lose a couple of parlays because I always win my golf parlays. Top twenty Bryson, J. T. Scheffler plus four seventy five, top ten parlay Scheffler and mister Morikawa plus two thirty nine. I got Bryson Dave Shambeau plus two thousand to win, and I want Bryson first round. Now that Bob's fucking selling, Okay, Oh well, I love Bryson.
Speaker 2: I want Willie Mack the third.
Speaker 3: That's not even a line.
Speaker 5: Willie Mack's on there. I'm taking it.
Speaker 2: There's I think there's zero chance, but I'm also taking it.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Plus five hundred thousand, Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 1: It would be one of the great calls in the history of calls.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're retired. Yeah, yeah, that's a walk off.
Speaker 5: There was no will Mack.
Speaker 1: Do you have any baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. Danny Cubs plus one hundred. I got the Communists and the Brewers over nine. I got San fran Land one twenty two versus Astros. It is Pride month, so that's a lock.
Speaker 5: That's it, Dan, I stand corrected.
Speaker 6: Willie Mack plus fifty thousand, No shit, five thousand.
Speaker 5: I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: I gotta hit.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: Out of respect, out of respect Willy Mack.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm going to light a unit on fire.
Speaker 1: If they show a highlight of Willie Mack on day one.
Speaker 2: I should win that bat fifty thousand.
Speaker 5: That's plus fifteen thousand.
Speaker 1: By the way, Bobby Fairways is a big Jets He's a Jets apologist. He's met Aaron Rodgers. Let him tell you about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't know what to expect. Saw him at the UFC. He was he was in great form.
Speaker 2: He really was.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: He was great. He was a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: He was he was very approachable and I mean he seemed to be having a blast.
Speaker 3: Did he talk to you about the government.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: There was a time though, when Trump enters when Trump entered the arena where he knew he was on camera, so you could tell he didn't really know if he should say a load of himmer not because I think he knew how many cameras b on it, so that was interesting.
Speaker 5: But he was good.
Speaker 1: And you have the over what is it? How many nine and a half wins for the Jets over under?
Speaker 5: I think they'll find a way to screw it up. So whatever the over under is, I honestly I would take the under.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Ray?
Speaker 2: It's nine and a half has the under too?
Speaker 3: I hate the under already, Danny.
Speaker 1: That seems like a lot of ways.
Speaker 3: I think the hyahuasca. Hyahuasca changes a man.
Speaker 1: But you haven't had that, have you?
Speaker 3: No? But you would. I would one hundred percent immediately, But then I would have to get let into the country of Peru or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: Hey, you can doing like Brooklyn, now you can. Yeah, there's places in the US that do like Iowa. I don't think it's like the full authentic experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have like the frog's blood shit. A buddy of mine got in on in Upstate New York. He said it was all right, But I mean, I've dropped enough acid. I don't think it would change my life.
Speaker 6: My buddy had a My buddy had a few cocktails in him and the guy with Aaron Rodgers he thought for sure was Mike Williams. So he went up to him and he called him Clemson Mike, and he was calling it throughout the night.
Speaker 5: It was terrible.
Speaker 6: It turns out it was Mercedes Lewis was the next thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Marcedes Lewis, not Mercedes spelled. Yeah, Marcedes. And I think he's trying to come back for his what nineteenth.
Speaker 3: Year they signed him? He is, he's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that's a difference maker.
Speaker 2: They just picked a vowel.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh shay and Irving wherever you get your podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I got to do one tonight, Danny. It's gonna get weird.
Speaker 1: It didn't get weird when I went over to your house to do it.
Speaker 3: It was pretty weird.
Speaker 1: No, it was that was just normal. That was just normal chatter.
Speaker 3: Was behavior you were. I was pretty clean.
Speaker 1: I love that you thought you had a home court advantage. And I went in there and I owned you.
Speaker 3: You were pretty fucked up.
Speaker 1: I was not fucked up. No, I wasn't. No. I spiked your drinks you did, Yeah, well you must have spiked your roommates drinks too, all yeah, because she was overly friendly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were all fancy you, Danny. It was a bit ridiculous. It was a fucking guest in my own home. That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Bobby Fairways, Bob does sports YouTube channel? Anything you would like to promote for being on this program, you certainly deserve combat pick.
Speaker 5: I just want to promote Exsit ninety eight.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, don't encourage him like he's serious. Here we go, here we go, there is there he is at the party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's done.
Speaker 1: I went to the Parker House with Bad Larry one time and he goes, everybody knows me in here, and then we walk in. No one was saying anything to him, but he claimed that everybody knew him in there, so he lied. But it was.
Speaker 4: Am allowed to talk Dan, They're not allowed to talk to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wow, I want you, Bob.
Speaker 4: I want nine o'clock on Friday night. Will be a thousand people in line, and we'll just walk right to the front, walk right in you any Friday you want.
Speaker 6: Out of respect to the show, I think I'm going to hold you to that Bad Larry.
Speaker 3: Okay, can't wait, all right?
Speaker 1: I can't wait, Bobby, Well, we'll send you Bad Larry's contact information and so if you'd like to go, you're more than welcome. My best two Fat Perez, which I love that that name. Instead of Pat Perez, it's Fat Press. Okay, letting you guys, and Joey cold Cuts.
Speaker 6: By the way, I will definitely give them your best and I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 5: You guys are the best and all eyes on Willie.
Speaker 1: Mack Yes, yes, until until next wait, thanks for joining us. Dan Patrick takes a gamble