Speaker 1: What's popin congregation is your girl? Lacey Mosley aka Scam Goddess.
Speaker 2: Welcome to an episode of Fraud Fridays, where we release older episodes from the Scam Goddess Baalt. That's right, Fraud Fridays is where we bring back your favorite episodes.
Speaker 1: From behind the paywall. Enjoy this episode from behind the paywall, and as always, stay scheming, Scam, come.
Speaker 3: Rob from.
Speaker 1: Scam, come right from Goddess. What's pop and congregation is Shagirl. Lacey Mosley aka Scam got us back with another installment of the podcast Scam Goddess, all about robbers, con arteas people who practice scams. Sometimes we love them, sometimes we hate them, and parasocial girlies out there, one of my blues clues girlies. Yes, I'm very Yes, I'm very excited. I love you guys and welcome new people. All right, No, I'm extremely excited. Y'alln't even understand we have a legend. Okay, I don't even know how we scammed her and got her time like this, but shout shout out to the team. Okay, today we have an amazing stand up comedian and author rest on the show. She has a regular panelist on NPR's news comedy QUI show Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me, which I've done quite a few times. This is the Queen Victoria of stand up. You can listen to her podcast, Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone, and you can check out her stand up comedy tour in a city near you, honey, because she'd be out here in these streets, honey, back in the day. She would get on the ground and do all the mics everywhere. And that's just my own personal I'd be stalking Paula. But you can check out our stand up comedy tour. Go to Paula Poundstone dot com for more information. Congregation, please welcome Paula Poundstone to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being here.
Speaker 1: Queen. I'm so I'm really truly elated to have you on the show. This is really dope, you know.
Speaker 3: I realized as I'm watching you talk into the microphone like she doesn't need me. I can see that you sort of imagine the audience that you're talking to. There's a very close feeling I feel between you and the audience who was not in the room. So I feel like I'm interrupting a little bit.
Speaker 1: No interrupt. All you want is not interrupting, it's you're gonna make me cry. Oh my god. I put in just a teen spit of like the stalking that I've done about you over there.
Speaker 3: I did. Used to write the Greyhound all around the country. Yes, dude, you could buy a thing called Namarrapas for thirty days you go anywhere you wanted. You know, it was like a blank ticket book, so you could write anywhere you wanted for thirty days. And I used to live on the greyhound bus back in the day.
Speaker 1: You was really torn And I'm your SnO stand up episode with Robin Williams, Like, I just you're You're the goat. So I'm just I'm so excited to have you here. We always ask our guests on this show, like what is your relationship with scams?
Speaker 4: Like do you love them? Do you hate them? Having anyone ever tried?
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't imagine being on a greyhound bus.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: That was back when the greyhound wasn't as sketch.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was somewhat. I mean, I haven't I don't know that I've ridden a greyhound in a while. Okay, I'm going to tell you a gross I'm going to tell you a really gross greyhound bus story. Okay, it was not a scam so much. It was harassment. So I was, I think nineteen years old. I was very shy.
Speaker 1: Young.
Speaker 3: I still am, but I was really shy then. So you know, when you're on a greyhound bus, you don't own both the seats, right, the seat that you paid for. Somebody wants to come sit down beside you. You move, you're junk, and they sit down beside you. So this guy sits down beside me, and I'm the kind of person I can talk to the other passengers a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh you're better than me, small talk like I'll literally die. I hate talking about the weather.
Speaker 3: Like say, you know, hello, where are you going? Right? Some people you engage with more than others. I forget what was about this guy that kind of suggested to me maybe I don't really want to chat, you know. And I was reading and writing and looking out the window and sleeping. So anyways, he sits down beside me, and he's wearing overalls. Now at that time that was like a fashion, but that.
Speaker 1: Was a statement piece. Yeah, it was giving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so at some point I think he recognizes, like how sort of, I don't know whatever. He slips his hands inside, both hands inside his overalls, right.
Speaker 1: And that's a deep dive because overalls means you got pants up to your neck, so you gotta go in then, But.
Speaker 3: The top part is just a bib, so you can go in the side, right, Okay, I don't think I need to describe to you what he was doing at that point. And I'm so like shocked and embarrassed, and I'm like I have and there is no way in hell I'm gonna tell somebody that he's doing this, because I'll feel too embarrassed to say the words. I'm nineteen, I was a baby, So I do at some point say like that I needed to get out, and I walk up to the driver because I know he'd like he would, he'd freak out if he knew that, right, So I walk up to the driver and I lean my head down to the driver and I say, where's our next stop? And the driver, because I whispered my question, he whispers his answer. So I have no idea what exchange we just had, and he assumes.
Speaker 4: That it's about him diddling his man's exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when I go back, he's moved. I love that pretty you know, think back on, I'm like, all right, there was. I'm not the brightest ball in the chandelaiyer, but that was pretty damn clever.
Speaker 1: And he didn't have the awareness not to realize that he shouldn't be you know, oh he did.
Speaker 3: He was trying to get under my skin. You know. He was just doing something to get attention and to get you know, and to him, it was going to be more glorious if you know. I was forced to so I just whatever. And that was. He was still on the bus and I still saw him every time there was a stop where.
Speaker 4: People where were you going? How long?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: I can't remember anymore.
Speaker 1: It was it was it must have been a long trip if they're all yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah it was there. It was anyways, that was my uh so, but my relationship with scam that was just my relationship with gross, my relationships and my relationship.
Speaker 1: And now I'm wondering about the overalls, Like he was like, I'm a lady, is this neck pants? So people can't really.
Speaker 3: Know if it was like yeah, part of his uh.
Speaker 1: Because if somebody walks over and they're like, sir, what are you doing with your genitailia, he could like slide his hand up the neck pants and.
Speaker 4: Be like, I'm scratching my chest.
Speaker 1: You know, he's like he can move around more than if you in pants that hit at the waist and everyone getting right.
Speaker 3: There's practical use in the old days.
Speaker 1: You heard him for four neck pants overalls of people public masturbates.
Speaker 3: Like kind of people still do on a farm sometimes, don't they? Every now and then you'll see you farmers.
Speaker 1: All McDonald really fucked it up for farmers, Like what are farmers just like hipsters in Brooklyn and they're like, we actually give fashion and all the girls think we wear straw hats and wear overalls.
Speaker 4: Because of one bad marketing campaign.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they haven't really been able to force Gingham on the rest of the world. You know Gingham, the little they're white and red. Yeah, right, exactly, except for smaller U.
Speaker 1: I mean to bring it back out for my birthday, for the Julacy that's the fourth of July. We don't need to celebrate America celebrate.
Speaker 3: Is your birthday really the fourth? For Jay? That's all I'm going to celebrate from now on it because I don't care that much about the fourth No, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, what is it even really? But wait, so you were saying your relationship with scams.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I have been scammed before?
Speaker 1: Oh tell me, because I'm scammed a lot, even recently.
Speaker 4: So there's no shame.
Speaker 3: I was, and you do feel ashamed by the way when it happened. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: And that's what we're trying to get rid of because we want people to share the ways that they've been scamped. So that O.
Speaker 3: There's people so many ways now that you know who they get to every day. That's a thing. Yeah, might have been eighteen years old. I was working a restaurant in Boston and this woman comes in with a kid and she does this con thing where and the kid's like two years old. It's very distracting, kids banging on. I wasn't a part of this. I just saw it happen. She takes out a twenty, she tells cashier she needs two tens. When the cashier gives her the two tents, she now takes out a dime and says, now, I need two Nichols for this dime. The cashier goes to do that, she takes the two twenties, she hides them away, I mean the two tens, excuse me, hides them away and lays out two ones. And when the cashier looks up again after doing the two Nichols, she says, what did you give me these two ones for? Now? You know, in restaurants, the girl, the woman on the cash register get stuck for that, you know exactly, So you know it's bad.
Speaker 4: I worked in restaurants, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, if your draw short, then you gotta just fill it out. And you normally will even fill out your drawer if it's short without telling management because you don't want to lose your job.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's like I gotta and you know we're making you know, something slightly over nothing per hour. And so now, all right, So I saw this happen. So now I'm on my way to work one morning and I stop off at the dunkin Donuts on Boylston. As I'm waiting in line, the same woman is in front of me, and I didn't recognize it right away, but then I see her do this same thing, so you know she could was two ondes to whatever, what did you give me these two ondes for? And I stood right there and watched her, and I had this idea in my head. I'm from a small suburban town in Massachusetts. I had this idea in my head that the minute she was foiled, she would somehow run away. Yes, you know what happened, Well, didn't happen this time? She uh she, I said, she didn't give you two ones, she gave you two tens. And the woman turned and went off on me, and she said she was gonna drag me outside and beat the crap out of me. Oh, what's funny is it's not like I can't run or or you know. All of a sudden, I was just frozen because I just thought, that's exactly what's gonna happen now. And so the the so.
Speaker 1: You thought when you told that, oh this is a scam, she was gonna just run out the door.
Speaker 3: But she was like, I'm a bitch away right Suddenly I was a pole hang. A woman from Duncan Donuts grabs me over the counter because she thought I was gonna be dragged outside too. She grabs my arm and she says, no, you're you're not gonna do that. Now I only have one arm to defend myself.
Speaker 1: Listen, America runs sound dunking the like they're like the waffle House of coffee. Everybody had Duncan knows how to fight, just like how everybody has Spirit Airlines knows how to fight.
Speaker 4: They teach that in the train.
Speaker 1: They actually do before all flight attendant teach you how to do a basic self defense.
Speaker 4: And like you have to restrain people sometimes in the air, but it's.
Speaker 3: Got to do it with office supplies. You have to deal with duct tape. I can't even I can't even duck so to help you. But then she was gonna with just one arm. It's not like I would have hit anybody anyways, but I was deflecting her blows with one arm, and she finally.
Speaker 1: She went over again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then she and then she went to the door. She fight. They kept saying we're gonna call the police, We're gonna and I'm thinking to myself, go ahead, go ahead, call the police. Now she made it to the door, and I'm like, huh, I think I started to cry then, which just is not humiliating. And then she ran back and kicked me, ran out again.
Speaker 1: No one more for the road.
Speaker 3: And you know what I said after words? I said, could I get a jelly donut chocolate doy clay please? And then I sat down at a counter.
Speaker 1: Did they make you.
Speaker 3: Pay for shobbed? Yeah? They did.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fucked up. That should have been for free. Now damn, you don't help them with a scam. They're gonna charge you. Yeah, that's who As I start fighting the Duncan lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was I should have come back with you got a dunk the dunkle there. I was not personally scammed. I was abused, but I did recognize the scamming. Now drop it there now, Paula.
Speaker 4: I hate to do this.
Speaker 1: I hate to do this, Paula, but I'm low key a little bit on that later side. Are you just because the Dunking is a big company and she's scamming them like she's.
Speaker 3: Not hurting nobody. But it was this, It was this like to the best, Pano. This is in the old days when they made them wear these kind of pink sack dresses with with aprons. Okay, that you're thinking.
Speaker 1: From a service perspective, which I do too, which is why I overtiped for everything, because I've worked in service for.
Speaker 4: So many years.
Speaker 1: Is that like that woman's drawer was gonna be short and she might have been out of a job.
Speaker 4: So I understand we're coming from. I take it back.
Speaker 1: You was like homegirls drawers is going to be short.
Speaker 3: I was fighting for justice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you were trying to help homegirl who worked there, okay for her a little bit of money an hour and not to lose her job. So I absolutely understand. Damn though, she she messed you up, holding you Now, how you gonna hold me though? And then I'm getting squabbled on and then you're gonna charge me for the jelly donut.
Speaker 4: Now she messed up there.
Speaker 1: She messa see, And that's why I don't help corporations, because she still stood in the gap for the corporation because since I helped you and not have a short drawer and you over here holding me back while.
Speaker 4: Somebody is hummeling me, and so you were doing it for the community.
Speaker 1: And that no, no, she she messed up because she should have gave you a free jelly donut. It should have been free in your coffee. I'll tell you something, dunk A Donuts, if you hear us right now? One sponsor the show. Two, y'all owe Paula pumps. Y'all owe Paula Boundstone, a jelly donut and a coffee at the very least.
Speaker 3: Okay, because y'all way, jelly donut and chocolate honey glaze.
Speaker 4: Oh, chocolate honey glaze.
Speaker 3: Get it right, I can mick that.
Speaker 1: And even if it's discontinued, you better continue it. Okay, get it right, Scarce, come and we are back.
Speaker 3: And that was fast. Whoa who I hear. I'm thinking I'm gonna kickback. Relax, breathe for as again. I got a whiplash from that break.
Speaker 1: Oh but to breathe, you don't get to breathe. It's time for what's hot and fraud.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, So this is when we want our listeners about scams popping on the streets. But more often than not, we get a letter from you all out there as always touch on your friend's family and enemies and scam gootspot at gmail dot com. Just make sure your scam is retired because we don't want to what Yes, fuck up your bag and somebody really understood that today. I just need a fake name from you, Paula like it could be we don't care about gender here, So any.
Speaker 3: Name Angelina Angelina?
Speaker 4: Ooh yes, I like Angelina.
Speaker 1: So Angelina says, skip to the bottom for your flowers. This is a long one, so we're just diving right on it. Angelina, you've been listened to the podcast because you know how it go, all right, so I picked this. It's a little complicated, but there's still like a little bit of a scam that can still be run. So I just wanted to let y'all know about it, right, So it says Angelina says, you might have actually come across the scam before. But there used to be a widely utilized review buying system that anyone selling something on Amazon could use to artificially boost reviews on their products. It wouldn't be advertised directly on Amazon, but rather through a variety of one thousand percent shady websites across webs like ami Ze review Trader and if it's like amz review Trader, if y'all want to know Elite deal Club, I love to you, snag Shout, and many of these names snag Shouts, nigils pornographic Man. For some reason, snag shout, and many other mostly defunct sites. Now essentially all that you had to do was find an item on one of these websites that you wanted and then request a discount code, as well as give them a link to your public Amazon profile so that they could see your review history. So if you leave a lot of reviews, which I will say, I appreciate reviews, I don't do reviews often. But when I go on Amazon or any other popular website and give you know, Q ball head Jeff Bezos my money, which I shouldn't be doing, I try not to. I try not to. I try not to order from Amazon because a lot of times if you go on Amazon, the price is higher than if you actually click on who's selling it and then go to the real website where they sell it from. So you can find something on Amazon because it's quick, and then go to the real website and get it cheaper.
Speaker 3: But my neighbors and I, because he owns whole food, my neighbors and I went in on a strawberry last summer. That's how one strawberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and it yeah, y'all cut it up.
Speaker 3: But it was a situation strawberry ceremony strawberry we call it the Strawberry Festival. Very it's very expensive and what more does he need honestly?
Speaker 1: Right, Also like the workers, Like if I know people are peeing in power aid bottles, I'm like, I don't want to do two day ship and so y'all can be stressed out. Yeah, But Amazon does have all the things, all the things. So if you're a reviewer on Amazon, I do appreciate you because sometimes they be posting pictures. They'll post a picture in the outfit, They'll post a picture of the table once they built it, and it gives you like a little bit of scale to how big it is.
Speaker 3: And I worry about the review things because I feel like people can just wouldn't you just get your friends to say good things?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or they trick people by sending the product to people's houses who didn't order it and then making reviews for them. They do that too. So there's a lot of different little scams that people on Amazon du to get their rating up. Because if your Amazon review rating is higher, you pop up in the feed higher, which means you get more legitimate orders than other companies for the same product. So there's reasons why they're doing this and giving these discounts. So Angelina says, the discounts were anywhere between ten percent and one hundred percent off free. Okay, yes, I said free, Angelina.
Speaker 3: What company is given one hundred percent off discounts?
Speaker 1: But think about it. You give one hundred percent off and then people give reviews. You get ten reviews, right, you sacrifice the profit for ten products that bo that boos youer algorithm, and then you get probably way more people buying it legitimately, like legitimately because they saw it from the reviews. Oh okay, yeah, and like Amazon makes it to where the company can't really falsify reviews that much, so they need people to do like quote unquote legitimate reviews, so they said, Angelina says, And they had everything you could want if you got to that request button before someone else did. The deal was that they would give you this discount and then you would leave your honest in quotes review for the product you received. Hence why they wanted to see your public profile so that they knew they would at least get something in return for giving you the discount. This, of course, was the corporate scam being run to artificially initiated or excuse me, inflate product ratings on Amazon so that they had a hire chance to get people outside of the scam country. Yeah, to spend real money. They even tried to make it look legitimate by requiring you to put a disclaimer in your review that you received it at a discount, but it was still an honest review. So they were like, it's had a girls, a little bit that we lie in, like just a skosh. So here's where my own semi scam comes.
Speaker 3: It's so over my head. I can't even tell you. Really, I'm hanging on you every word because I'm like I, you know, I do this thing where I go into stores and I'll pick up a product that I would like to have, and I have enough money in my pocket to purchase it, and I bring it to the cash register. I don't do self checkout, and and I say, hi, how are you? And then the person chat with me, I purchased my thing. I leave. I don't for the most part, shop online and do all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, you're not doing aline robbery.
Speaker 3: You got a robbery? I haven't. What is I know? In Florida they've had some bank robberies where at the drive up window where they use the tube.
Speaker 1: They drive through bank robbery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they put the gun.
Speaker 1: I have not heard about Dan put the gun.
Speaker 3: In the tube. No, yeah, and then how does that work? And there's actually been some shootings as well where the cashier, the banker, you know, use the shot themselves. No, because they followed instructions on the note.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna listen to that kind of note. You send me a note talk about shooting me, I'm not. Then you send a gun. I'm not shooting out the window.
Speaker 3: Followers in those banks. Yeah, Florida gun. That's Florida.
Speaker 4: That gives me very Florida.
Speaker 1: So Angelina says, Here's where my own semi scam comes in. When I started doing these kinds of reviews on Amazon, I had already been using an app that lets you scan your receipts to accrue points that can be redeemed as gift cards to actual stores like Target, Walmart, iTunes, et cetera. Not too long after, I started to notice that because I was it was processed like any other regular order. Amazon would still include a paper receipt for these products I was getting, even though no charge had actually been made to my card. So he's uploaded. Angelina's uploading receipts that are no charge, but it's still a receipt and obviously they're using algorithms and machines so they can't tell that it's no charge. So Angelina is still getting points.
Speaker 3: Oh, because you have to have a receipt for yeah.
Speaker 4: To get the points.
Speaker 1: I like this. So since the receipts scanning apps are just aggregating my data and selling it for massive profit, I decided to start scamming them right back and upload these.
Speaker 4: Zero dollar receipts from Amazon.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: I was making out like a damn bandit, Lacey Angelina says. I was getting things like French presses, memory foam pillows, bluetooth speakers, phone screen protectors, ceramic kitchen knives, phone rollers, and much more on a regular basis and flipping those receipts into gift cards and stacking the profit.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, you realize a hole in the system.
Speaker 1: That's what scammers do. And you were saying that earlier, like how scams have evolved. They have like scammers are always like, okay, we got computers. Now, okay, let's scam on the computer. Okay, y'all got Wi Fi? We scamming on a Wi Fi. You know, like anything, they're gonna figure out a way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So you just be door to door scammers. You just you know, you used to have to walk in the heat. Yeah, a little full of brush man kind of stuff where you know, you thought it was bore hair, but it turned out it was made with another kind of hair. That was a big scam.
Speaker 4: That was honest living. We had a scam door.
Speaker 3: We had to get too young to have ever seen a fuller.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm here to rob you. Hello, Jo Mama homes we're trying to rob us so much easier. True.
Speaker 4: I remember the.
Speaker 1: Avon ladies to come to my grandmama house all the time. We bought products.
Speaker 4: Lee she I didn't have no.
Speaker 3: Money, Yeah Avon Yeah yeah, Avon calling.
Speaker 1: So it got to the point where I would start giving these to friends and family, or even as raffle prizes to the staff that I supervised as morale boosters. However, it's all came crashing down in twenty sixteen when a guy named Tommy Noonan, damn Angela, you're gonna name Tommy like that?
Speaker 3: Who's Tommy? Noona.
Speaker 1: He created review meta, and, to the great shock and surprise of nobody, found that those reviews were almost always biased. For a while, nothing really changed, but eventually this whole review meta thing picked up enough steam across Reddit, Twitter and other social media. And we're gonna get into social media later because social media is out in the scammers heavy these days. So Amazon had to essentially ban the product discount review in quotes from their platform. So around that same time, the receipt ads also stopped accepting receipts that had a total of zero dollars. So my bag was all the way fucked up. I'm so sorry, Angelina, you were really scamming good. This is a good scam. Yeah, oh, ethical, fair, technically legal, I'm into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah what is Barb McQuaid say? Lawful but awful sometimes but I'm not even.
Speaker 1: Gonna say awful, but I like the ride. Lawful but awful. I'm gonna steal that, Paula, that's mine, y'all. Remember that different I said it? Remember that different? Remember how I said that I'm guessed like y'all, y'all, Remember how I said that.
Speaker 3: We all do absolutely so, yes, pol.
Speaker 1: I'll see I love you, I love you, So, Angelina says, I'm out of the game now. But the last I heard is that you have to fully buy the product on your own, give a favorable review, and then the company will send you a full or partial reimbursement. Take a look at the reviews on Amazon for any item you're interested in that isn't from a major or well known brand, and it won't take you long to see that the reviews are clearly fake and or paid for if.
Speaker 3: They sell you. Okay, if I buy something and I don't like it, and I write like, boy this, you know this water bottle, you know it smells, it's not good, right, then they're not gonna send me the exactly. Therefore it's still not an honest review. I knew the review thing wasn't.
Speaker 1: But that's why it's biased. Because if you get something for free everything, I always say, if it's free, it is for me. So if it's free, I'm looking at it more favorably automatically because I didn't expend any resources to get it. So I'm like, oh, yeah, this water bottle smells like uh, pink chips, but the water cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you would still you would still.
Speaker 4: Do them it made DESIGNI taste like smart water.
Speaker 3: But who would want an additional product that you didn't like? Anyways, I guess that's part of it.
Speaker 1: Some people like stuff and free stuff.
Speaker 4: A lot of people like free stuff.
Speaker 1: That's a big problem because that's why companies get away with, Like they'll give you gifts at the holidays and it'll be like a branded lunchbox or something. I'm like, I don't want old branded lunchbox. Just give me the money you paid for this damn lunchbox. Give me a bonus.
Speaker 4: I don't want this.
Speaker 3: Man. I feel awful because a minute ago, I don't know if you saw me on my phone, but I was ordering you a Paula pounds and nobody listens to Paula pounds. Still lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Wait, but I want that though, But I want that. That's a flag. So they'll be like, you know, Paula pounds and I'm like, yes, I mean yes, I do.
Speaker 3: That's a flag.
Speaker 1: That and a dime and one dime, And then you'd be like, I actually said you twenty five dollars, so many you send that back?
Speaker 3: Yes, So they used to say that and a dime will get your cup of coffee, but nowadays it's that and ten dollars.
Speaker 4: We'll get you a cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: So ps.
Speaker 4: Angelina says it's allegedly. Allegedly. I also heard whispers that review meta itself is a scam. But you didn't hear that from me. We didn't hear that from you, Angelina. We didn't hear that from you.
Speaker 3: I used to want to originally said lawful but awful, but she certainly did not say that. What was it? Meta? Meta review review meta revieww meta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's frue, so I will say, Uh, the reason I wanted to read this one.
Speaker 1: I know it's a little complicated is that it sounds like you go on it's.
Speaker 3: Just like Monopoly rules like that, because I don't think I've ever played Monopoly with the.
Speaker 1: Rules and we make our own rules. Yeah, we make our own rules for Uno. We make our rules for Monopoly.
Speaker 3: And the rule to UNO is if you have a kid, you can never stop playing it. That's the rule to UN. It's a game that goes on.
Speaker 1: For forever, but Monopoly goes on forever too, And Monopoly was created by women stolen by men. Was about the awfulness of capitalism, and that's why nobody ever gets through a game of Monopoly without fighting each other. I have a scar from my cousin Jermonica stabbing me during Monopoly.
Speaker 3: Who did my cousin Jermonica Germonica?
Speaker 1: I love you, Dremonica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm sure it was an Accidentmonica. Listen, which which playing piece did she stab you with? Was it the dog? The symbol? Was it in the old days?
Speaker 1: Which was sharpest? I feel like you could probably get something off with the car.
Speaker 3: There used to be a cannon, could have been canon. It was always the car.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my secon sharp edges there, so I had Jermonica. What a great name.
Speaker 1: Yes, truly, and she's a great person. You can still be a cool person and do like one little stab and yes.
Speaker 3: Well you know what it was right when she landed on a boardwalk, she just went off. I've never seen her like that before, never seen Jermonica like that before.
Speaker 1: Because when you buy a bout of property, so the girls will be mad at you, and that's just the rules of the game.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at.
Speaker 1: It, rab.
Speaker 3: Right, WHOA, that was a great break. Okay, we're back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let that be the intro, Paula, because that was amazing. And now we're back in it's time for historic could wings. This is where we talk about a crime caper, group of criminals, maybe a lone wolf, and maybe we like them, maybe we hate them.
Speaker 4: I want to do a content warning at the top of this. There are mentions of suicide and self.
Speaker 1: Harm, so just so you know, if you know, that might be a problem, which we understand. So today we're talking about Susan Meishin, an independent romance novelist who was thought to have died in twenty twenty to the grief of her large fan community, but in twenty twenty two, the romance novel world was once again shocked when she miraculously came back from the dad.
Speaker 3: Oh man, know you're probably too young to have ever seen Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte. No, it's a it was a scary movie back now with Betty Davis, Joseph Cotton and I'll think of the other actors later. But okay, So Betty Davis thinks that she's killed someone, but she didn't. As it turns out, she didn't really, but she thought she did. And the guy is part of a torments her and she had like rolled him off into a lake or something. And he comes back and he walks up the stairs and he's got like muddy shoes and leaves stuck to him. That's this She miraculously she dug herself out of the grave and miraculously reappeared.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah to life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on.
Speaker 1: Her side right now, because I know when you fake die probably sells more books. They're like, this is the last book we're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't think that. I mean, clearly there's like a mental health problem there somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Faith's dying is really a sign.
Speaker 3: It's a red flags something's wrong.
Speaker 1: When you're like I'm gonna fake my death, you should probably look into your life and see why you want to do that. So. Susan forty seven is an author of fourteen romance novels and the head of a large online fan community on Facebook called the Ward, in reference to a psychiatric ward. Well, well all right, she told us up top, Yeah okay, And then we looking at her picture and it's giving, it's giving mental illness and said, I have mental illness. Okay, So that's no shade. I have my own mental illnesses. Okay, I have anxiety depression, so I understand mental illness. And she's given that photo. It's given mental and.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Yeah is it? Now?
Speaker 1: That's her?
Speaker 3: Let that photo circulators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like a photo she meant to share with people.
Speaker 3: Wow, because look it's not even.
Speaker 1: Got the portra mood, kind of fuzzy background.
Speaker 3: I didn't her in the forefront.
Speaker 4: And her face is kind of like giving like.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, yeah, it's not a happy face.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a happy face.
Speaker 3: Although if she were smiling it would be. I mean, it's just it could be. You know, you can't draw too many, too many conclusions.
Speaker 4: I mean, her haircut is given great clips.
Speaker 3: It's not the Mona Lisa's. But honestly, is it the Mona Lisa?
Speaker 1: Maybe the opposite.
Speaker 3: It's like there's like a little no, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know anyway moving around.
Speaker 3: That is not the Mona Lisa. That's oh American heritage, the one by Grant Wood with the with the farmer with the overall by Yeah, that's the one where no matter where you stand, he's looking at you, all right, looking at me? So all right. So she was a romance novelist, which, by the way, I take Cassu was right off the bat, but she was a romance novelist. I just it's a I used to work in a bookstore when I was young, and it's just a genre.
Speaker 1: It's a very horned genre.
Speaker 3: It's there's just something about it. It's just stupid. The uh, the covers are all the same, it's all, you know, it's all.
Speaker 1: Like an overly buff man with super long hair that's in the wind.
Speaker 3: Well. Actually, that's relatively new in my life. It was in the old days. It wasn't so much that it was, you know, always like a buxom woman. Although I don't you know, given that it's largely women that were purchasing those books, I don't know why they wanted to read this story of a large breasted woman.
Speaker 1: But because a large breasted woman be having adventures. I want to know what they're where, them titties are going, and I want I want to go with them. Okay, I want to be their bra they're brazier and go on the adventures as well.
Speaker 3: I just, you know, there's so much like I'm the slowest reader in the world. I'm a very like sometimes I fantasize you about going to college. I'm like, it wouldn't work. I wouldn't be able to get through one book like I always did.
Speaker 1: I was a slow reader, and I went to college. I did run a lot of scams in college where I pretended to be poor at risk youth on scholarship. I was on scholarship, but it was academic. But I would come in and sweatpants and I'd be like, please, can y'all give me the answers to this exam? Because I got the whole family on my back and we're trying to save the community center.
Speaker 4: And that was not my life at all. I grew up in the suburbs and my family is affluent.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I knew that everyone just assumed because I'm dark skinned, black, that I was running track and I needed to get the community center.
Speaker 3: What was the upside of that? If they did give you the answers?
Speaker 1: And so I'm the past business courses that I had no business pass.
Speaker 4: I'm like operations, So then.
Speaker 1: And then what? And then I got my degree?
Speaker 3: And now you and George Santos.
Speaker 1: I wasn't as good as George Santos. He lied falling and very extravagantly. We just did an episode about him not too long ago. He's a fun one. Y'all see him in Drag President that he wasn't in drag. We didn't have that in the episode, but that was very fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was like, that's not me?
Speaker 1: Who is that? And we're like, girl, we know that's you. And then other other drag performers are like, are you still my week? They came in and it was amazing. So in September twenty twenty, it was announced in a Facebook post made to the Ward that was the Facebook group that our girl Susan managed, that Susan had taken her own life in part due to the bullying that she received from fellow authors. So she was like, the other authoress's are dragging me and it's time for me to hop off the planet.
Speaker 3: So she was there any evidence of this bullying by the way, I mean, it doesn't seem like yes. I mean because I don't. I can't imagine like some great authors Duyevsky or you know, Mark Twain. Somebody take oh.
Speaker 1: Mark Twain before Quentin, Like Mark Twain ran so Quintina Quentin Tarantino could fly with just putting as many in words in a book as possible.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine that like taking the time to dish this.
Speaker 1: People have their communities and sometimes their niche. So maybe in the niche writer amidst.
Speaker 3: The other like so the other authors that are writing stuff like Rests of Rage and.
Speaker 1: And they're also like fuck Susan Susanshan and her trash ass romance books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, long beach longing, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: They said they may love in the ocean. Everybody knows that you can't really have sex and water, like you know, we don't know. But she said they were dragging me and so I had to leave. So it concluded author Susan Mishin left this world behind Tuesday Night for bigger and better things. Please leave us alone. We have no desire in this messed up industry. Please leave us alone. Normally, I guess this is before the time where everyone would say please respect our privacy. It was just please leave us alone. Because now they'd be like, please respect our privacy during this difficult time.
Speaker 3: Now it's like and by the way, it was anyone ever, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, and you know they're not going to say it is It's like maybe some people will respect your privacy because you said so, like they were going to leave a comment.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, they.
Speaker 1: Said, respect our privacy, delete backup, backspace, backspace, backspace. But a lot of people are not going to respect your privacy. But I love please leave us alone, and I want to bring that back. Everybody just starts saying please leave us alone.
Speaker 3: The wait, this was after the death.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is when she quote unquote died. But on January second, twenty twenty three, Susan came back to life just like Jesus ay Man and once again set the wrong man's novel Community of Flame.
Speaker 4: Yes, so what really happened?
Speaker 1: In a post on the still act of the Ward Facebook group newly resurrected, Susan said, this is her words. I debated on how to do this a million times and still not sure if it's right or not.
Speaker 3: There's going to be, Susan, let me help you. It's not. I wish you'd called me first. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, hey, Paula, do you think it will be? It's me, Susan, you know from them romance books. Oh my god, so sessual I loved the biggest titties was the biggest cities you've ever seen, going on the biggest adventures you ever wanted. And yeah, so I retired the titties by saying that I had died. What can I tell the girls that I'm back to life.
Speaker 3: I wish you'd called me before you said you were, because you're not dead. This is not this is what are you?
Speaker 1: I'm not dead?
Speaker 3: The third ghost?
Speaker 1: I thought I thought I was dead? Though, what if I tell everybody I thought I was dead?
Speaker 4: You think that'll work?
Speaker 3: It's it's not gonna work. I think you need witness protection. Okay, I'm faithbook.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do a Facebook post.
Speaker 3: Bad idea.
Speaker 4: That's the best way to come back into the earth is Facebook?
Speaker 3: Don't do you agree? How about right under another name?
Speaker 1: Let me read you the rest of the letter that I'm saying the Facebook. So there's gonna be tons of questions, Yes, Susan, there will, and a lot of people leaving the group, I'd guess now now, not Susan, why are you trying to retain your your audience took them up? A lot of people leaving the group, Yeah, Susan, but my family did what they thought was best for me, and I can't fault them for it. So now you blame your family, saying that they killed you off. Okay, my family ain't never tried to kill me off without my knowledge.
Speaker 3: I feel like that would be a group chat discussion at least big responsibility taken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she ain't taken none so far.
Speaker 1: So she says, I almost died again at my own hand, and they had to go through all that hell again, it says, returning to the ward, which is the Facebook group doesn't mean much. But I am in a good place now and I am hoping to write again. Let the fun begin. That is the last part of this quote. Let the fun begin, And a.
Speaker 3: Lot of us don't begin having fun until Susan tells us too. She's pretty much the keeper of the fund. She opens the gate for the fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, I won't lie, though, like if I was in a Facebook.
Speaker 3: Right scam goddess didn't she mentioned she mentioned depression and anxiety earlier, and then she had me on and I may have shoved her over this scam goddess.
Speaker 4: Polly, you gotta announce it though, Yeah, so it could be real.
Speaker 1: And then a couple of weeks later and there's nothing fun about this in the real sense of it, but someone pretending to do it and then coming back with the most insane explanation that gives no explanation, that the responsibility not to any specific family member, just to her family in general. And then she's like, and I'm back, y'all, So let's turn up. They tried to kill your favorite bitch, but I'm back, Like, Susan, you got audacity and I love that for you. So, in response to the news, fellow author Samantha A. Cole confronted Susan in the comments of her posts, asking whether her death had been a hoax. Now, Samantha, you already know her death as a hoax because the death happened. And then she came back and was like, JK, so it's a hoax. So this is what Samantha says, looks like a DM. She said, what is going on? Question mark? Question mark, And Susan says nothing. I simply want my life back. My family was in a bad place and did what they thought was best for me. So she blamed it on her family and she says she want her life back, AKA, like she not dead no more?
Speaker 3: They did? What what is it that they did?
Speaker 1: They said she was dead, right, but did they?
Speaker 3: Did they?
Speaker 4: Or did she?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think she was like, I want my life back, I mean Susan's and grandma, and.
Speaker 1: It's like, girl, Now listen, did I kill off some already dead family members in college so I could get later deadlines on essays?
Speaker 4: Absolutely we all did.
Speaker 3: But different I didn't go to college. I didn't realize that was an important part of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a fundamental part to get essay deadlines make you produce the like, uh obituary.
Speaker 3: Really, your college education is sounding a little bit like George Santos's college education. Okay, how were you a volleyball team?
Speaker 1: I actually went though, and I only pretended to be on the track team once. Okay, so I'm different.
Speaker 3: How did you pretend to be on the track team? Just w Yeah, that's not what that necessarily indicates, squeatch.
Speaker 1: I never said I was on the track team. I just showed up looking how they look and also being black. So their biases were what happened. You know, I was using racism to my own benefit. You know, that's not my fault that I had big thighs and wore sweats. So when Samantha asked Susan whether it was even her daughter that had posted. Susan replied, I do not have a daughter and son. I'm not worried about the book world letting me back in. I was never really in. So she was like, the girls never liked me, So I'm not worried about the book world. So get out of here. Book lady trying to chastise me because I lied about having a son and a daughter and about dying. Like, calm down, Yeah.
Speaker 3: She is definitely saying the fetch is not a thing.
Speaker 4: She has audacity, and you know scammers usually do.
Speaker 1: So. Susan had previously taken to the ward that's a Facebook group to post about her personal struggles and grievances in a community often permeated with drama. I did not know this much like this much drama in the book world. I'm about to dip it toe. So she complained about colleagues whom she claimed to help but who never offered help in returns. She's like, I was putting all the girls on, I was bringing them all to the Penguin. I was doing all this and they weren't helping me back. So, as she continued to publish, novels and become further engrossed in the romance space. Susan became more frustrated with both the industry and the negative feedback she felt she received from other authors. In one post made in September twenty twenty, Susan wrote, every day it got to the point I'd rather be dead than to deal with the industry and the people who swear that they're friends. Okay, I didn't know the writer's industry was as deep.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not sure it is. I think, Yeah, I'm not sure it is.
Speaker 1: I mean it may I'm working on a book right now. I might being auth the rest. Yeah, we'll see, but maybe it is this deep.
Speaker 3: So are you gonna go you've written a book? I've written a couple of books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've written yeah books.
Speaker 3: And uh, it's very hard to do. Are you finding that it's hard to do? Yea writing a book? It's very hard to do. I used to.
Speaker 1: Did you be bullied by the writing community.
Speaker 3: I get horribly bullied, horribly bullied by the writing community. No, I don't. I don't. I mean, I don't know any other writers to like sit around and talk about writing, you know.
Speaker 1: But I mean there are like little cult like communities. I do improv, you se b we have our own cult. I'm sure there are cults within the pottery community and everywhere, you know, next door is a cult for people who own houses.
Speaker 3: I don't know about the pottery community, but the improv community, you're actually working together, whereas writing is generally done alone. Okay, it's a very yeah, it's a very isolating kind of activity. And I can't imagine reaching out to other writers for like socialization, because they should probably be writing.
Speaker 1: Well. Then that makes that kind of makes sense though to her point, if like you're doing this alone and then you're reaching out for socialization, it's probably gonna come from shade like you're you're John Grisham Girly and the rest of the girlies are you know, you write and go on girl and they write in sexcapades in Germany, Like you're gonna be like, oh, they're lower than me, you know, yeah, yeah, I like her titties jumped tittily as she ran into his arms.
Speaker 4: And you're writing like.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't have any trouble writing at all. That's sentence. Oh my god, do you have a fan? Write that down? Her titties jumped tittily.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how they jump. Yeah, I don't paint a picture.
Speaker 3: Tittally had not really been a word until now, but timly and here we are so in public posts, she also alluded that her previous struggles with mental illness, as she had recently been diagravious, she's right in the middle of its current and previous.
Speaker 1: And she said she was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and that her past like she talked about her past suicide attempts. So online friends, including a few who would later be accused of bullying, reached out to Susan as her posts grew worse. So Susan like kind of laid the foundation writer wise, is like, hey, y'all, shit is going bad, is going left, and like kind of built up to this fake, you know, unliving.
Speaker 4: So according to one friend, she was becoming pretty chaotic. It just seemed like every problem that surfaced with her, she was in the middle of it, and it turned to where she was the victim of all of it. So all of a sudden, all of her problems, She's like, everybody doing everything.
Speaker 1: To me and I'm being hurt.
Speaker 3: You know what she is this close to being Republican president, right, because that's a that's a big thing in the Republican right.
Speaker 1: It's like, black people happen to me? What does that mean? It's all trans people are happening to me, y'all they happening to me.
Speaker 3: That's JK.
Speaker 4: Rolling White. See, she's in the writer community. So maybe because j. K.
Speaker 1: Rowland really acts like trans people happen to her And I don't even know understand that phrase, but.
Speaker 4: That's just how she lived.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't get such a disappointment.
Speaker 1: It's like, how you're gonna write a whole book series and then it gets grounded into these movies that are huge and it's all about somebody who doesn't fit it and whose parents don't want them, and then you're like, I hate the demographic that this actually resonates with the most. Like what And at the time that she wrote those books, we didn't know she was harboring all these feelings about people that.
Speaker 4: She don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the other thing is like, girl, I know a lot of trans people who are in my life. I know not a lot of non binary people, and they are wonderful. You talk about this shit and it's so apparent that you don't even know any of these people, and like, why are you preoccupied with people that you don't know? Waking up every day talk about people that you don't even know, Like, girl, it's giving weird, Like find something else to do in your spare times this because what is this? So at home? Susan's family grew concerned as she entered periods of mania or psychosis, during which she would talk like a character from her book, like she was the individual that she was writing, and in an interview with The New York Times, Susan herself said, I would log on and get in, and at some point in the day my two worlds would confide, and I would it would be hard to differentiate between the book world and the real world. It was like they would sandwich together. So she getting off Facebook and completely losing her touch and reality. It doesn't None of it sounds legit to me.
Speaker 3: No, I can't imagine that the in the I cannot.
Speaker 4: And also like.
Speaker 1: You're having delusions about the books that you wrote. Only the books that you wrote, Yeah, only the books that you wrote, nothing else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just start having delusions.
Speaker 1: And dropping to my T shirt brand everywhere. Oh wow, I'm like bye. Scam got his T shirts. Oh no, what happened to me? That was a mental moment.
Speaker 3: Like, girl, you didn't even hear yourself say that.
Speaker 4: No I did.
Speaker 3: You were like, I show you go into like almost a trance.
Speaker 1: Scam got his poduct Gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Oh wait where am I?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't know I was here for that.
Speaker 1: Something happening here because obviously she's made choices that are choices that most of us wouldn't necessarily make unless we were in some sort of crisis. But at the same time, you just going between your book characters. It feels like a plug, especially because in all these moments you felt the need to go on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Well precisely, yeah, it does. It feels.
Speaker 1: It's a little weird.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 4: So both Susan and her husband, Troy, became concerned that her addiction to the book world was causing her bipolar depression symptoms to become worse.
Speaker 1: And her addiction to.
Speaker 3: The book world meaning the world within her books, to her Facebook group, to the face which was her book work.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it was allegedly Troy that instructed their twenty two year old daughter to write the initial Facebook death announcement after a final incident when she found Susan semi conscious after overdosing on one of her medications. Troy has since said this is her husband. She could not stop it on her own, and even to this day, I'll take one hundred percent blame, the accolades, whatever you want to call it. Now, how you're gonna say you're gonna take blame and then say the accolades? He was like, I will take one hundred percent blame, and I will take all of the praise for what I did that was valiant. Hello, I love.
Speaker 3: However, people respond, he's taking responsibility.
Speaker 1: So when they say they're gonna take responsibility that.
Speaker 3: He did, wait, boy?
Speaker 1: Who boy? Is her husband? Oh this is a bad thing. Yeah, thinking your death is a bad thing, especially if you have a fan base and you're faking your death to people you obviously care enough to log into Facebook and talk to you every day.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, okay, so all right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So this person and that's Troy up there, as.
Speaker 3: Far as they know that Susan is dead, right, and so they all grieve and they all you know, for those who are religious, you know, they pray like, break Susan back. I wish just never and then and then yeah, break Suan. Oh breaks Suan?
Speaker 1: What Jesus?
Speaker 3: Now? Yeah, if only Susan, I would do anything. If Susan, we're back, and then Susan comes back, and shouldn't they just be patting themselves on the back. Shouldn't they be like.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, that's so weird if someone passes away and then they came back to life, like you think you'll be like, oh, I'm relieved, but you're.
Speaker 4: Kind of mad that you grief journey?
Speaker 1: Sure not the Yeah, I wonder if people are mad when Jesus came back at the tune for Real Jesus for really you play with us like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, who knows.
Speaker 3: But this whole Facebook group was very put off.
Speaker 1: All the Disciples and their twelve man Facebook group were like, really, he gonna come back like this?
Speaker 4: Like he ain't even telling us. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're looking at Troy right now and they're hugged up here Susan again. She's in the same shirt.
Speaker 3: It looks like Susan only has one shirt. That's it we all.
Speaker 1: Need to try to wear.
Speaker 4: Seems like he's very down for Susan.
Speaker 1: He came out, it took all the blame for Susan was like, it was me all my fake killed and accolades I they killed her. So, however, though Susan's death and quotes was meant to keep her offline, and it didn't stop her from going right back apparently, so shortly after Susan's comeback post, Samantha revealed that Susan had created a burner Facebook profile in the Yeah, so a burner is like where you don't put your real photo, your real name, so you can lurk and like posts or watch stories or whatever and nobody knows it's you because it's not your real account.
Speaker 4: So that's a burner.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people will have like finstus, which is like a fake Instagram account where they can look at people's worries, are like post or post their own stuff without other people knowing that it's them if they're like a notable person or whatever. So she made a fake Facebook so that she could lurk, probably so she could get on the ward the Facebook page to see like which honestly, I'm not mad at that because I've been thinking, like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, funerals are for the living.
Speaker 1: So if there's a funeral, it's like all of us having this cathartic moment to say goodbye to this person that we love, but the person isn't there. So we're saying all these nice things but the person can't hear it. I'm like, you, I have a funeral before I You're like, how cute and lovely I was. Everybody loved me, like I just been in the caskie like so creepy noise, noise, nothing, nothing, nothing, the young people walk past the cask So shortly after Susan's comeback post, Samantha revealed that Susan had created a burner Facebook Samantha. So, Samantha was the other author who was pissed about this whole Susan situation and had DM turned was like girl, like, so are you alive or all? Like what's going on? All that stuff right? So Samantha didn't let go. She's mad, she's a hater and love this for her. She was like, I found her burner account. It's under the name t NC.
Speaker 3: And how would someone find a burner account? This is all this is all totally new to me.
Speaker 1: Because Samantha was on her ass Samantha was checking the day, the facts, the dates.
Speaker 4: Like Samantha figured it out.
Speaker 3: But I still don't see how she would find her burner account if you just if you just make up an account with somebody else's name.
Speaker 1: Well, she's a writer, and the thing about being a writer is that if you have enough writing out published, and you write in a certain cadence or you write a certain way, it's pretty easy to figure out like, oh, this sounds exactly like this person who's allegedly left the plan.
Speaker 3: That's why Shakespeare could never have a successful burner account, because people kept finding him because everything he posted was to be and we don't even know. People were like, oh, that's Bill again.
Speaker 1: Shakespeare was basically just a rapper. He you know, he had one style of rap and we knew what he was gonna give us.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am rap.
Speaker 3: And I am potempic because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, people rapping different cadences and they stay that way every single The baby Song is the exact same cadence. And that's why he sucks also because he sucks as a human.
Speaker 3: Anyways, now you're okay, Okay's bitch, don't kill my vibe is that No.
Speaker 1: That's kenschick lamar. Yeah, yeah, yeah, get you. So he's all right for now, but so fun. Fact, in addition to running into Tea and Steel's account, and t and Steel is the fake Facebook account that Susan made, Susan was also active on TikTok the entire two years under her actual name Susan Nishin now a locked account, so she had she was like, I'm gonna get out here and do these dances and not even worry about people knowing if I'm alive. Can you imagine Susan hitting the whoe on TikTok or making a cooking video and they're like, Susan, we thought you was dead. Now you over here chopping on he is on TikTok.
Speaker 3: What happened? She was wearing that same pink shirt. People like, that's yes her.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, she got it on right there at the top at the TikTok. Oh we got to post the screenshot is TikTok. Susan retired this pink shirt because girl. Now she uses a lot of like filters and stuff, so you can't really see her face. But there's a recent face that has her face in the middle Susan my girl, so t and Steale's profile stated that she wanted to be an author, wife, office manager, and an all around goofyer from Georgia. Okay, that's what her fake her fake Facebook profile said. Susan's Amazon bio states that she's a wife, a mom, a meme and a friend who lives in southeastern corner of Tennessee with her husband of twenty four years. They're two cats and four snakes. Two cats and four snakes, all right, we live in a while like these are interesting pets. So soon after Susan's death, in quotes, Connie or Tease, her virtual assistant, posted to the war that her family's health issues made it difficult to continue to be an admin to the group and asked if anyone wanted to take over her duties. Under this post, he and Steve Old commented, I'll take it, Connie Ortiz, I will overhaul it, and I hope that that pleases you and Susan, who is definitely dead and not me from a fake account right.
Speaker 4: Now at the end.
Speaker 1: But so she volunteered to take over her own account from her burner, so I'm sure that that also led Samantha to be like, oh, so you're volunteering to take over the account that.
Speaker 3: Or is there an account for someone who's dead, because.
Speaker 1: The girls are still reading the books and they want to talk about the books, and Susan wanted to read their comments. And when you die, like, people stop saying mean things about you once you're dead, unless you're evil like Hitler. We got hits for him all day, like it's you know, he a piece of shit. We hate him to this day. Nobody will ever wear that mustache because they know what it means, Like, well, it's not true.
Speaker 3: There's a whole group of people that's decided.
Speaker 1: People who still love him, but for the majority of us, we don't like that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Fuck him.
Speaker 1: So but for the most part, if you die, like even if you work on a shitty in life, people will still talk nice about you or talk nice about your work. So I'm sure she got off on like reading people talk about her books and stuff because they're not going to really say anything.
Speaker 3: Mean for unless you're gonna get a free book.
Speaker 1: Right, so then they was like even nicer stuff. So with that, Steel gained control of the group and Susan gained a front row seat to the grieving and infighting that occurred on the war, including the harassment of her former friend Samantha. So Samantha was like, someday writes shit is fishy, and the girls in the war were like, she's dead, how dare you fuck is Samantha? Oh?
Speaker 3: So Samantha guessed that she was not done.
Speaker 1: Samantha was talking shit and everyone is like jumping on her about it. So Susan loved that. So the fallout of the announcement Susan's fake death had additional ramifications outside of upsetting her fans. An initial announcement post it was implied that the alleged bullying from her fellow authors in the war drove her to take her life. Remember, she was like, the girls are being mean to me, So I think my dad. Y'all know, y'all know how you do. So some of Susan's fan base took those accusations and pointed fingers and citing further conflict with an already grieving community. Samantha had been one of the authors arbitrarily accused of bullying Susan and was repeatedly harassed in the inter minute two years as a result. Following Susan's death. Two fundraisers claimed to benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline were shared to the ward, though it's unconfirmed who created them and where they came from and where the money actually went. So it kind of seems like Susan came in as the fake admin with her TN steel and was like, hey, y'all, it's so sad that Susan had died because we all loved her and she was so sexy and that pink shirt was really killing it, and it was okay that she wore it every day, and also, can y'all donate to these funds? That is definitely going to the funds, and then nobody.
Speaker 3: Did they make any money off of it.
Speaker 1: People donated. Samantha had been one of the authors who was accused of Bully and Susan. Right following Susan's death, two fundraisers claiming to benefit they we don't know where the money went. So a group of best selling authors even dedicated an anthology of paranormal bully romance titled Bully King Anthology to Susan. So this is like, Susan said, the bullies killed your favorite bitch and then they wrote a book like and this is dedicated to Susan because the bullies had killed her. Yeah, and it's rumored but unconfirmed, that the proceeds were given to her family. So they really were trying to honor Susan's life even though she was alive. So the summary of the book reads, fall in love with the jaded lead root for the drop dead sexy anti hero you know she got titties, dropped dead sexy and run from or two Dangerous Creatures of the Night no Paranormal bully romance novels are a subgenre of romance novels where characters pursue romantic relationships through bullying, while paranormal elements play a role in the characters' lives as all right, this is.
Speaker 3: My point, how many how many fans off this shit? Could there be?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 3: I would say that this group has seven people in it. There's just no fucking You.
Speaker 1: Don't read books about ghosts that bully. And then you have got sex.
Speaker 3: No, it's gohoes sex Casper.
Speaker 1: But he's mean and it sucks.
Speaker 3: It was what was this? I can't remember. He had a cousin that was more. Uh, you knows he did he had a cousin that was sort of up to no goods sometimes.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, people loved Wednesday Adams. Was she supposed to be a ghost. So editors are also popped up offering the edit Susan's unreleased novel for her family for free. So that's she getting free edited out of this. Her final novel was successfully published, and Love to Last a Lifetime is now available for two ninety nine on Kindle if you all want to get into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, successfully published, by the way, has a different meaning now than it used to. You can get something published. It doesn't mean you can go to FedEx agaust I'm published precisely, Yeah, I think Susan. I'm not feeling that with Susan. We're getting top of the line.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not giving that. But in February twenties, when someone claiming to be Susan's daughter posted Susan's account like posted to her account complaining that none of her books had been purchased for several months, so they're like, nobody is buying my dad bumba books. And y'all know that she had a tragic life and a tragic death, so by her book and as such would soon be unavailable for purchase unless sales increase. So somewhere pretending to be her daughter was like, if y'all don't start buying my dad Bama book, it's gonna be dead to the world because we're gonna take it off.
Speaker 3: Launch this ship you don't want, You're not gonna have it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better stop. You better start want this ship you don't want. That's right, Why y'all don't want this shit?
Speaker 4: Y'all don't want.
Speaker 1: Y'all better get it right now before you can't get it anymore, even though you don't want it.
Speaker 3: Although there is a certain technique to that.
Speaker 1: I mean there is like scarcely creates demand and and still does. There's so many diamonds in the world, y'all like they're just intoed them out when they stole them.
Speaker 4: You know, the valuable.
Speaker 3: I got some right here in my parkt there.
Speaker 1: Was loose diamonds follows everywhere you go.
Speaker 3: There was comic years ago that used to do. She would go in and make a deal with clubs where she would do Monday nights and she would take the door and they would get the bar sales. And her big hook was it's for women only, which I don't even know if that's legal, by the way, but she was for women only. Only women can come in. Now. I don't prior to that, I don't know that that many people wanted to see her one way or the other. But by excluding a group, by in a very public, deliberate way, excluding a group, she made tons doing that.
Speaker 4: Oh I bet and listen, men already hate women.
Speaker 1: A lot of assists endered men hate women, so I mean just you know, in general, So she just made like the best advertisement campaign because then they're gonna come on and complain like, see, that's why we hate women. Look at this, Look at this women's only event.
Speaker 3: Oh and they did. Men made a big fuss about it, like the very men. So it's very much like the daughter the shit you don't want, you are not gonna be able to have it.
Speaker 1: If you don't buy it right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, even though you don't want it. And I've seen that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not gonna let you vacuum this room if you don't.
Speaker 1: And I love this. So it's unknown if sales did increase after the post, but one of her Amazon Kindlestore ratings jumped from it. Was like two hundred thousand, like like almost three hundred thousand, and then it jumped to eighty two thousand, around eighty two thousand, so it jumped right high up. Yeah, so somebody would at least looked at the book.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, since Susan's resurrection a man, many have called for her to be investigated and prosecuted for fraud, claiming that she faked her death for book sales and to solicit cast donations. Two police officers even visited her home to discuss the allegations, and still others have reported her to the FBI Cyber Crimes Unit. So, and that's the thing, Like she came back to the group chin and said, let the games begin. We gonna have fun, and some people were like, oh you're back. We love you, and other.
Speaker 4: People were like, we're reporting you to the FBI.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that would be illegal, but I guess it might be right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the f to be in the eyes, especially if they can trace back those gofundmes to her for her fake death.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, to charity. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Susan has since said I'm sorry for their mourning, but from a legal standpoint, I did nothing wrong morally, I might have done something wrong, but legally there's nothing wrong. I love that this is a lawful.
Speaker 3: But you remember your expression, Yes, I created it right here on this show.
Speaker 4: Yes, she was like, look I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry to all of those who might have been offended by me faking my own death. Like the fakest worst apology anytime, an apology. Yeah, yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: If you were offended.
Speaker 1: Clearly people were offended, Otherwise you wouldn't be doing this public apology. You wouldn't open your front facing camera if people weren't offended, were talked about if why you gas like us in your apology. Don't put if in your apology.
Speaker 3: Wait did you just say you wouldn't open your front face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your front face a camera and get on here and record, just talk about some if if nobody's If nobody's mad, you wouldn't be apologizing. So there's no if about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if if someone was if.
Speaker 1: It's how people protect themselves. So it's like, I'm so sorry for their morning. Like what do you mean you faked your death to your fans directly?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, she could have faked something less. She could have faked like just a really bad rap.
Speaker 1: What about a coma, like a cute little coma, because people come out of those all the time. Give us a self opera moment.
Speaker 3: And just everybody would be They would be sad, they would know, they would feel that they brought her back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that would be more satisfying if she just woke up one day and was like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Back, y'all, or just I just I think it's yeah, a lesser because death being so, she could have faced something. She could have just faked a nap and people, you know, because nap is you know, trying out away from people for a while. Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: She could have faked a vacation, right something. So for now, she is taking a break from writing to deal with the fake Susans that have popped up impersonating her on social media, and the additional fallout from coming back from the dead. I do believe there probably are some fake Susans, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fake Susans were real Susan pretending to be fake Susan. Because she is a perpetual victim, so she's trying to find more victim.
Speaker 3: Is a promotional right, it's just because we're talking about Susan.
Speaker 1: She blamed her husband, although I will say, Susan, you married right because your husband stood beside you. He said, I'm a stand beside her. She did, I'm a stand beside the coffin. He probably went to the funeral home, took some selfies, posted them like he's giving a real faithful spouse.
Speaker 4: He said, I was the one who faked her dead. Everybody.
Speaker 1: So all the.
Speaker 3: Accolades, yeah, all the accolades, all.
Speaker 1: The accolades, and if y'all mad, y'all, y'all can be mad at me, but also all the accolades, if y'all love me for it.
Speaker 3: It's really taking the taking the bullet for.
Speaker 1: Her, right, but also the flowers. He's like the bullet, but also the flowers, but mostly flowers. Flowers were little bullets in them. Let's talk about it. So all fourteen of her titles remain available for purchase on Amazon, Kindle, And Susan is a whole criminal. And I'm gonna read these book titles because they are very funny. Here we go romance novel books, Losing Him and Finding You, Stolen moments, Ooh, let meet you aside home, Chance encounters. Oh, you like to have sex at work? Chance encounters too, letting go, y'all can have sex at work no more than installed cameras. Losing Hope Book one in the Finding Me duet Finding Faith, So you already lost hope, now you find faith? Book two in the Finding Me duet, never.
Speaker 3: Anything about there is there anything about neck bounch.
Speaker 4: Black pants jerking it on the great Hound?
Speaker 3: Yeah, neck pants on the Greyhound. Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Very romantic smoking mountain love and remember yeah, oh yes, Paula, that's all I was about to say. Susan lived in the smoking mountains of Tennessee. You see, you know, because you drove across these smoking mountains. Absolutely special delivery. I'm guessing the delivery was peniss my crush. That's when you're stalking somebody, but you're making it cute, calling it a crush, his wicked way. Oh that sounds like he was toxic but sexy. And then Love to Last a Lifetime, which was her posthumous.
Speaker 3: Public Oh that was the one after after she died. Yeah yeah, yes, not that long.
Speaker 1: And then I love the title last a Lifetime, but it's her lifetime had ended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's deep. That's now her husband doesn't have to do her anymore. She had loved to last a lifetime, but that life dungeon over. That's why, that's why he helped in the grave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Sex and the Cemetery my posthumous book, making it, making it at the mortuary. No, not the necro, not the neckro from the us Oh man, Susan. I don't know how to feel about you, Paula final thoughts on Susan, Susan, because she didn't call you, and she should No, she.
Speaker 3: Should have before she started the whole stupid thing. All right, Susan, I'll tell you what you know. You've really transgressed, first of all. But I for me, and I can't speak for everybody. I can't speak for the ward, and I can't speak for the writer's community. But for me, you could redeem yourself by writing a book wherein you explain that women's breasts don't heave. It's a big thing.
Speaker 1: That's the cornerstone of her work.
Speaker 3: That's a big thing in romance novels. There's always heaven rest on a heave. They got you agress never heaved, maybe even all the time the way here heave to the seat. No, that's because you don't take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: That's what that right now, y'all can't hear it? Do you hear my titties? That was my titties?
Speaker 3: That was yeah, No, that's not a sexual thing. That's a that's a your lung should be so yeah, And they don't keep. And I'm sure a lot of guys feel like somehow they didn't you know, or women feel like they didn't give their partner what they needed or wanted because the breast didn't heave. They have to breast, don't keep. I love just hanging.
Speaker 1: Your piece of advice is not about her faking her death. It's just about the heathen breast.
Speaker 3: No, I'm telling you, I would be willing to put the whole you forgive scam aside if she will just clear up, if she'll take, you know, tractic heave right, if she'll make this one step towards honesty on behalf of the entire romance novel writing community.
Speaker 1: I mean losing him and finding you that's idol alone. I'm like, I don't know. I might have to read that and see if I find myself by the.
Speaker 3: End, losing him and no finding you.
Speaker 4: They say, everywhere you go, there you are.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to read this book and figure out where.
Speaker 4: I am at.
Speaker 3: No, you got to get a GPS.
Speaker 1: It's ways, but for finding yourself, that's the book I write. Well, Susan. Over here, Susan, I guess I'm glad you're back alive.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happens. But you do have another book.
Speaker 1: You You could just write about how you lied about being dead and the girls would read it. So some more book. What about losing me and finding me again? Or I died but really I did it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Back from the grave?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, to say.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Susan.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, Ain't nobody ever opened up the door at the at the funeral homent and hopped out, you know as a mausoleum.
Speaker 3: Ashes to ashes, dust to dus tada that could be ashes to ashy.
Speaker 1: I put low shit on and I'm back to life, you know, like, work on it. These are working titles, you got it, Susan. All right, the Satis part of the shows where I have to let Paula Pound's son go.
Speaker 3: Let's take another break before we're back.
Speaker 1: But before we do that scammer of the week. So we're just gonna talk about charlot to who maybe or maybe not as worthy of our praise. I love that it's a Florida woman because I know, Pobaly, you have some interest in the Florida scam community. So a Florida woman has been arrested after a four year long romance scam keeping on the romance theme that resulted in defrauding an eighty seven year old Holocaust survivor. If you would do the Holocaust, and I met a lot of Holocaust survivors because they used to like I don't want to call it a tour because that feels weird, but they would go to schools and like we would meet them and they would tell us stories and stuff from like their days and almost speaking, yeah, public.
Speaker 4: Speaking, there we go. It's not a tour.
Speaker 1: And I'm making it sound like they Jack Carlow like downstage, like put your hair. No, it's not, it's not that. But but it was really dope because you got to get stories from elders like who really experienced like these tragic events, and like it was really cool to meet them.
Speaker 4: But how you won't.
Speaker 1: Take advantage of somebody who already went through so much, Like, come on now, scam a investment banker who's eighty six and not a Holocaust survivor.
Speaker 3: Like, god damn.
Speaker 1: So Peaches Stergio, well your name is Peaches. You all you could do was have a life of crime. Oh look at Peaches in her mugshots. She looked like she was. This looks like if we cropped out one bridesmaid from a photo. You know those weddings where they have several different things they make you pay for, like you gotta go on the Bachelor Red Trip, you gotta have a matches swimsuit that y'all get off eds, and then y'all go to the wedding and they make you wear an a line dress that don't work for your body type. It's given like they cropped her face out on one of those pholkos. Though.
Speaker 4: Look she's got the blush on the lip, the brown.
Speaker 3: But there's crime behind Peach's eyes. Yeah, Peach.
Speaker 1: I mean her name is Peaches. Her family set her up for crime. That's a crime legacy name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, you're too young. But there used to be a band or is it duo Peaches in an herb I know about in herb Yeah yeah, yeah, about them Yeah yeah, Peaches. Yeah, this Peach is really I'm telling you there's crime behind those eyes. It is. And I don't think those eyebrows are.
Speaker 4: Real, No, they're definitely not.
Speaker 1: Those eyebrows came from Sophora and that's okay.
Speaker 4: I get mine there too sometimes.
Speaker 1: But Peach's got a good beat and it's giving a little bit. I'm not mad at Peacha so far. So Peaches, who's her name is Peacha Sturgioe which she didn't have a chance thirty six. She began her scam in twenty seventeen when she met her victim in an online dating site.
Speaker 4: She eventually asked him for funds to pay for her lawyer, who she claims was refusing to release the funds for a jury an injury settlement, so she was basically like, I got a big settlement. Oh yeah, Peacha slipped on some juice fl and the girls aren't trying to give you my coins until I pay them or whatever.
Speaker 1: So can you a Holocaust survivor give me coins?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 1: So the victim gave her the money, but there were no funds to be received from any injury settlement and I've said this a billion times. I'll say it again. If anybody's like, hey, I got a lot of money, but I need money from you, stop.
Speaker 4: Right there, full stop.
Speaker 1: Right you are heiress, or you got funds coming in, or you got a settlement, but you need money for me.
Speaker 4: It's not giving you have money. That's not how money work.
Speaker 3: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: Just start right there, walk away. Scream you know that makes people uncomfortable. Just do a scream. You know, have you ever screamed, like in chill company, Like you're just chilling somebody O'll talking and you're just like a try it.
Speaker 4: It's very unnerving, and then maybe they'll leave.
Speaker 3: I don't think they give up that easily. You know, peaches looks like more of a pomegranate to me. Do you get that, Yeah, because you're of a pomegran Yeah, cramb behind them.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. You open that up. It's gonna be hella work. Pomegranates are the hardest working fruit in the game. Like I didn't, I didn't sign up.
Speaker 3: For a job.
Speaker 1: When I'm eating fruit and we opened up pomegranate, you gotta munch on all the seas, spin them out. That's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why that palm juice is so expensive. Yeah, thousands of people worked on that eight ounce to.
Speaker 1: Get it all out of them tiny little seeds. But it does bust though. It do be busting. So shout out to pomp spots of the show. So over the following four years, Feats forged documents and impersonated a bank employ in order to extract from her victim more than more fancy trips, rolex watches, and luxury purchases. I mean, were they going together? It just kind of sound like they was going together. This man was eighty seven peaches, she knew how to do her makeup and keep it cute. It sounds like he got a batty and Batty's cost money. Batti's cost money. I lost my wallet for a whole weekend and didn't even notice because my boot was paying for everything. Daddies are expensive. You know, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Did you get it back your walle?
Speaker 1: I did, yeah, and didn't have to pay for nothing. And I didn't even have to say I lost my wallet. I lost my wallet and didn't notice because I never had to reach for it.
Speaker 3: Amen. Wow, I don't have a wallet.
Speaker 4: I just it's not her own vibes, Paula.
Speaker 3: No, I just put my money in my pocket. I don't have a wallet.
Speaker 1: You just telling me you're Queen Victoria of comedy, and they're like, oh, you don't have to pay for this except for dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all caught her up in an altercation. Yeah, they owe you money. I'm gonna get that settlement, but first you got to help me pay my lawyer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'll do that. Where do I sign?
Speaker 4: So in total, Peaches manipulated her victim into writing sixty two checks falling over two point eight million dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh g niques. Okay, there's something wrong. Okay, Well, clearly the victim had been through a lot, and therefore maybe not. I want to.
Speaker 1: Say, Peaches, even though there's definitely no life behind her eyes, she feels like a fun time. I feel like if I went to dinner with Peaches, she would keep me laughing and all my toes. So I don't know, Maybe she's worth two point eight million.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're putting a lot of backstory into Peaches.
Speaker 1: Peacha just okay, Peacha just got a fresh blowout, Okay, her hair is shiny, Okay, she not using three on one shampoo. She definitely got one on one shampoo and conditioner. Okay, I like Peaches. This is a long one, guys, but we're at the end. So eventually he lost his life savings and had to give up his apartment. At the same time, Peaches bought a home in a gated community, a condominium boat, and numerous cars, including a Corvette and a Chevy Suburban. A Chevy Suburban gives me like Peaches had a man on the side.
Speaker 3: Because Peaches wasn't coming across for the eighty seven year old.
Speaker 1: She was driven the Corvette, but I feel like the Chevy was for whoever was giving Peaches that d whoever Peaches was getting a banana from, was getting that Chevy.
Speaker 3: I just heard a story that I think it was. There was an MPR. Maybe that sometimes mismanagement of money is often a precursor and early sign of dementia. Yeah, and my guess is that eighty seven year old man, after everything this poor guy's been through, that that is what.
Speaker 1: This is, and that's why scammers target elderly people. We said all the time on the show, call your grandma, call your grandpa. Otherwise You're not gonna get no inheritance because whoever calling them gonna get it. Okay, I'm about to call me Mall and see how she's doing and see what's going on on on the porch. But Peaches has been charged with one count of wire fraud, which carries a max sentence of twenty years. So if you do it on Western Union, if you do it on Ze Honey, if they catch you, they're gonna give you the charges. That's like the mail I told you ill don't mail your scams because the postal unit will show up and they'll put you in that car with no doors and you go into jail.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I think, Peaches has it coming. I do.
Speaker 1: I mean, what if he had fun? He eighty seven, he's the last years of his life. Peaches sounds like a thrill. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like, let Peaches out, you.
Speaker 3: Know, let her let peachas out. That's gonna be that T shirt is gonna fly off the show.
Speaker 4: Peaches back on the tree. I wander in the street.
Speaker 3: You can get a Scam Goddess T shirt and also it comes with a let Peaches out.
Speaker 1: Let Peaches out. Yes, it comes with a fresh peach. We can't guarantee how fresh it is though, this is America. But we always ask at the end of the show, where would you like to be found?
Speaker 4: Anything?
Speaker 1: You want to plug any's social here.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about death and you said where would you like to be found? Oh? Please?
Speaker 4: You and Nathan Crest both went here. He was like the Librea tar pits.
Speaker 3: I was like, not your body, bro that you know, that's what I tell you meant tell me it's not gonna be like hovering over the toilet or something.
Speaker 1: No. I would hope your ghost doesn't have the hon of toilet. That feels like a bad ghost job. Yeah, okay, I'm trying to hants a mansion.
Speaker 3: Where would I like to be found? I have a podcast called Nobody listens to Paula Poundstone and I tour theaters around the country all the time, and you can find out where at Paula Poundstone dot com. Click on the tour page and you can see if I'm gonna be near you, either to come to see my show or to get away.
Speaker 1: They're coming to see Also, only the hottest people at Paula Poundstone show, so you better be sexy when you go to the door.
Speaker 4: Is that creating enough scarcity here?
Speaker 3: And it's good right, Yeah, we don't like people.
Speaker 4: That non sexy is not allowed. No, all right, y'all.
Speaker 1: As always, you can find me at IV A L A C I d VA Lacy on all platforms. Y'all watch the George Lopez Show. I'll be popping up on the air a lot the new season of I Carly. I don't know when that's coming out, but we just wrapped this so y'all will see soon. And if you want to see the photos of our beautiful Queen Susan in her pink shirt in all different locations. Scam got his pod on all platforms.
Speaker 4: Scam got his.
Speaker 1: Pot on the Instagram. You know that's where I post all the photos. And then if you want to talk to me, scam got his pot on Twitter. Congregation, send me those emails and stitch on your friends and your family. Tell us you're scams as long as they're retired, or if they're not and you want to put us on.
Speaker 4: We love some tea.
Speaker 1: Scam got his pot at gmail dot com. Congregations stay resurrecting, Okay, let's all come back on the third day hey Man bam got iss,