Speaker 1: Welcome to the Solid Verbal. Call that for me. I'm a man, I'm forty. I've heard so many players say, well, I want to be happy. You want to be happy for dake Ado state?
Speaker 2: Is that? Whoo whoom? And Dan and Tie welcome back to the Solid Verbal boys and girls. My name is Ty Hildebrandt joining me over there. Fine gentlemen. You know Ms Dan Rubinstein, Dan and I. We run a little show called It'll Come to Me Dan. What is this called? Well?
Speaker 1: I would I would hope that everybody knows the name of the show. They already clicked on it. It's the Solid Verbal, Tie the Solid Verbal. You can find us at solid verbal dot com. Also out on iTunes, dot com, slash Solid Verbal, or Apple podcasts if you want to have the proper nomenclature. We are also on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and everywhere you can find fine social media.
Speaker 2: Sir. How are you you?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I feel like you're having a day. Yeah, it's been a long day for.
Speaker 2: Me, Dan, okay, long day of meetings, a long day of corporate America. So I'm a little bit I'm a little bit of a brain drain state right now.
Speaker 1: That's good I love that because I know you've had this show. Not unlike fans looking at the fall schedule, the football slate, they got that that week circled. Oh when we go to X State, x Tech, that's the game, right, I feel like we've had this, or at least you have have had this topic. We're doing a Q and A show. We've got a ton of college football questions. Don't worry, it's still, at least in name, a college football show. But we also have bathroom etiquette questions, which I would venture to say, and I will stress this Ty. Bathroom etiquette not procedure. Right. We had some people write in and say, like should I wipe standing up or sitting down? It's like, you know what, that's a you thing, follow your bliss. I can't tell you the right or wrong answer, but etiquette wise, Ty and I have strong thoughts. But you, in particular, this is this is not just a professional endeavor for you, right, this is a personal passion.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like my life's work. You could say you.
Speaker 1: Love space, you love bathroom etiquette, and the forever search for a full night's sleep.
Speaker 2: Correct. There are other oddball subjects in there. No, Yes, the subject has been something I've observed in my professional life in my personal life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, So we'll try to get into it without getting a lot of question Intenny Laura details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should point out we decided bab we'll throw it out there to people ask us some questions. We received more questions on this subject for lack of a better term, because this is a bathroom Meticutt show. It binds us. Tie, don't forget you can write a review for the show. I saw some folks out there saying, well, we like the show, but they talk a little bit too much about themselves, too much personalized stuff. It is may this is what we do.
Speaker 1: This is a show about ourselves, and we get sidetracked into college football. We promised to get to more college football, fair criticism, but we're going to start with college football here this evening, and then we will see where the conversation takes us.
Speaker 2: If that is fine with you, Dan.
Speaker 1: I know where it's going, Ty, It's going down that drain quite literally and figuratively.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Skippy, you've got mail.
Speaker 1: You've got mail.
Speaker 2: On the solid verbal Dan. As often as we can, we like to play that age old sound. One of the lone holdovers from our early days back in two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Eight, a by gone era.
Speaker 2: We like to pay homage Dan to those folks who write in via email, via Twitter, Facebook, what have you messenger pigeon. In this particular case, we decide to ask for football and some other college football or not college football related questions. Why don't we start with the college football If I think that's a good direct, that is all the same to you, Let's go to John John Tucker, Dan, John Tucker must die? He said, who is the next Bill Snyder?
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you take that interpretation? How do you take that question? What does that mean to you? Who's the next coach of Kansas State? Or who's the next legendary coach to retire and come back? That's how I took it.
Speaker 2: I was I was thinking more along the lines of the ladder, maybe with a weird twist of an age old starter jacket. I don't know if you're going to find a whole lot of coaches who retire and come back, that's that's almost impossible to predict. But I kind of thought of it more broadly in the sense of which coaches are currently in a role that I could see them being in forever.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that's more of a Paterno. I'm going to say, like in a role, they maybe move on to another level. Maybe they go up to the NFL and maybe they're fired. Maybe they just decide it's not for them, and they're more of a like a say in situation, they're more of a college type and returned to the place that helped to build that reputation. So not unlike and this would be an example, Bobby Patrino at Louisville, right, sort of realized NFL wasn't for him, got into trouble at Arkansas, returned to the place that helped to build him. I'm not going to say he was going to be thought of as fondly as as Bill Snyders in Manhattan, but I'm going to say that return to past glory sexy Randy Edsel, Right, So let me let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Then, Yeah, if Lane Kiffin were to somehow, in a weird alternate universe be rehired by Tennessee or USC, would that count.
Speaker 1: No, Because he left on acrimonious terms. So did Bobby Patrino from Louisville. I think it was Okay, maybe it was acrimonious in that, like you're losing this guy who's been so good for your program, but he was advancing to the NFL at that point. Okay, it was an understandable It's not we hate Bobby Patrino because he left us for the Falcons. Like if you were to leave your job for like a higher class gentleman's club, your current job couldn't say this doesn't make sense. Right, So here's what I have, and it saw me if you have the same thing. Legendary Cincinnati coach Brian Kelly returns to his glory. Maybe he takes a shot with the Vikings in three years and doesn't work out. He's a legend and unfinished business like the Sugar Bowl that he abandoned his team in Sexy Randy Etzel obviously as the opportunity right now, I mean, taking Yukon to a festival now appears to be more significant than it perhaps seemed at the time. Robert Davey at Notre Dame and with Wisconsin and Barry Alvarez, like thirty yards from the head coach's office, it's always on the table ty. Yeah, what about Tom Herman long term because Tom Herman. If Tom Herman has any degree success in rebuilding Texas, right, he is clearly going to get a call from the NFL okay, and if that doesn't work out, you have to believe that if Texas needs a guy, they'd go back to the Herman well, because he started his career there. Clearly at that point he wove some credibility within Longhorn Nation. I could see perspectively him being an interesting name for this. So that's two steps you're looking at two steps. So he has not you know, he's only built his legend basically at Houston. He was only there a couple of years. So I don't feel like so Bill Snyder's first go round at Kansas State was sixteen or seventeen years nineteen eighty nine to two thousand and five. Came back in two thousand and nine when it was clear that the Wildcats needed his help. So I would imagine Tom Herman would have to be at Texas for a while to compare it to a Bill Snyder situation. What about Chip Kelly going back to Oregon. So that seemed like it was on the table, and that would have fitted slightly different circumstances. Than Bill Snyder and Kansas State. But yes, realizing that perhaps his speed was more Eugene, Oregon than Philadelphia or San Francisco in the NFL would have been a cousin to the Bill Snyder situation.
Speaker 2: Good question here from John Deaker. Next John, No, Josh, excuse me, Josh, how about some Big ten West talk? Hell yeah, how about some Big ten West talk? We do have a soundtrack for this, Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to spice this Big ten West talker. Fuck you?
Speaker 2: What are Northwesterns chances to win the division? How about Purdue's timetable for success? With Jeff Brahm at the helm, is his offense going to change the league? Like Joe Tiller in the ninetiesel Youl?
Speaker 1: So here's how I see the Big ten West at the moment. Wisconsin is probably still in the best overall shape even though they're on there. What it's third defensive coordinat in three years? Yes, and agreed, lost some big names on defense. TJ. Watts was a first round pick. I think he went to the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Also, did you know JJ Watts brother?
Speaker 1: I did? I did just find that out this morning. Yeah, what a crazy world in which we live. Experience back at running back. They got a couple of pieces to fill in on the offensive line. Your boy Alex Hornybrook is full time now quarterback. So I think Wisconsin's still in the best position. It appears. They miss Ohio State and they get Michigan and Iowa at home. It's it's a good time to have a nice schedule in the Big Ten. West Iowa new quarterback Brian Farrens is now the offensive coordinator, so you know that Farence family. They're gonna open things up on offense. Nebraska will be starting a kind of below average Tulane QB. So get excited about that. Bob Diaco so great head of hair, great hit that three four. Nebraska replaces pretty much everybody than the very fast and sometimes injured de Mornay. Piersonell and also a really really good name on Nebraska's defense. His first name is Freedom. I'm not going to even attempt to pronounce his last name, but he's an edge rusher for Nebraska and his name is Freedom. I have PJ Flack, you have Purdue with Jeff Broms, so two new head coaches there, so Minnesota has a lot of work to do. Rob Smith. You may remember Rob Smith from his time giving up every single yard at Arkansas last year and Northwestern it's a really good time and all seriousness, ty, it is a really good time to have a steady program.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. You mentioned that, and you're right, I think Northwestern. The question here is what are their chances to win the division? They probably have as good a chance as anyone outside of Wisconsin because they bring back Clayton Thorson, who we both like. Justin Jackson had a huge Bowl game. The question will be what do they put around those two guys from a playmaker stamp can they block for them? But they do bring back a very talented defense that should help them in the Big Ten West. Do you look at the schedule, I mean there are some land mines on there, but no Michigan Ohio State though no Michigan or or Ohio State, so they're set up pretty well if they want to make a run, if they can get it together early enough. The meat of their schedule is Wisconsin on the road, followed by Penn State, and that's relatively early in the season, so we'll get a better idea of where the Wildcats stand as far as that goes. But I like Northwestern per do. I like moving forward, but they've got holes all across the field. While I do think Jeff Brom will build them up, it's going to take time.
Speaker 1: So on our Coach Higher podcast Weird show that we did a couple weeks ago, one of the things that I think Stephen Godfrey mentioned was the most important hire is the coordinator on the side of the ball in which the coach is not used to or not his background specifically. Sure, so Jeff Brom brings over one of my all time favorite defensive coordinators and Nick Holts from Western Kentucky. You may remember, I think Pete Carroll had hired him at USC, spends some time at Idaho as their head coach has been around and Nick Holts at Western Western Kentucky. The S and P plus defense went from one to eighteen to sixty to forty two the past three years, and that includes a jump in one year from the first to second year of one seventeen to twenty five against the pass pass efficiency defense against the conference teams, So there is a track record of defensive improvement from year one to year two. Year one is just establishing culture scheme, playbook, getting to know what you need to fill in. Purdue is not going to do all that much beyond. I think have some fun nuggets this year, but I would not expect a ton in twenty seventeen Northwestern. When I look at the Big Ten West, I don't know if you want to play the medal again.
Speaker 2: Uh, there we go, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Northwestern may have the best and most proven backfield. Is that weird to say in the division? I'm a little uncomfortable with that. So Clayton Thorson last year finished third in the Big Ten inefficiency as a quarterback, ahead of J. T. Barrett, ahead of C. J. Bethard, ahead of Alex Harnybrook, Tommy Armstrong, Mitch Lyner, all these people hit a good year. Justin Jackson's been there for seventeen years. He's going to rush for a million yards if he stays healthy. And here's the big thing with Northwestern that we have not even mentioned yet. They're coming off of an enormous Pinstripe Bowl victory. Time cannot overstate the importance of that Pinstripe bowlwin. So I think the Big Ten West will go as follows. Top three Wisconsin, Northwestern Iowa.
Speaker 2: Moving on, let's go to Ryan. He says, would you rather Danny Ettling or June arriving Malik Zayer to run Matt Canada's offense at LSU in twenty seventeen?
Speaker 1: I think, Zayir, I think the ceiling is higher. I think we have a concept for Danny Etling's ceiling. That said, I think Matt Canada is very good at fine wrinkles and the best position for his quarterbacks in offense. You saw that last year with the blending of some spread concepts and power with James Connor a pitt. I feel as if, I don't know why I need to preface it with I feel it seems as if LSU with an experienced offensive line, intriguing skill talent, a legitimately great running back, if not one of the best in the country already, it seems as if Malik Zayre gives them an element if he can stay healthy and if Matt Canada can put him in position to complete completable throws for him, that the offense will have a higher ceiling with Zayre, So I would go. I would go in that direction if he is as advertised, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: LSU has had mobile quarterbacks who could scramble but couldn't necessarily throw. Zaire can throw. Zaire can throw. Last year might not have been the absolute most representative sample of what he has to offer on the football field, but dude can throw and he can certainly run, so absolutely higher ceiling for league's are. Like you said, you already have a baseline for Danny Eetling. You know what you're getting there with Matt Canada, I think MALIGU'SAIA would be a much better option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it. What'll come down to, especially when Zaya gets to campus, is who picks up the verbiage. Who is just more comfortable running the sort of skeleton of that offense?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, Santos be free, Santos. If Oregon played Notre Dame in a future championship game, which of you would take the loss better? And would you be friends afterwards? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is an interesting question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've you have recently fallen asleep while watching a Notre Dame national championship game.
Speaker 2: I have. I would be outwardly more upset you, really, I would. You would probably be a little more tranquil on the surface, but more passive aggressive later. That's my on the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would shut down having to watch what three national championship losses in say, a ten year span. If this happened in the next couple of years, that'd be rough. Tie, that'd be rough. It takes me a little bit. You were sort of resigned and made peace with it pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: The thing about it is that people don't realize neither one of us is really a trash talker.
Speaker 1: That's true. I'm much more passive aggressive with the music and the elderly audience for Notre Dame football. Okay, but we.
Speaker 2: Don't necessarily have a trash talking not to each other, not to each other. We put on a good show here. But so from that standpoint, there wouldn't necessarily be a very obvious reason to be mad at that person. It would be more directed at our teams or their opponents. But right, so, yeah, I think friends afterwards as be would be in order. Yeah, absolutely earliest friendly acquaintances. I don't know about this sub question here.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't like that sub question, No, you can ask it, But I'm just wants to know has type been antagonistic towards Oregon lately, Am I just being sensitive? You're probably just being sensitive, which is okay, that's part of being a fan.
Speaker 2: But in fairness, Dan, h I have taken a lot of crap. After the Fantasy Thing show and after the Secret Garbage Bracket, people really have really come at me. And I'm a big boy. I can take the criticism right, but there seems to be an assertion out there that I am just a giant beta male unable to hold my ground against you.
Speaker 1: Oh, ty well. I think it also hurts that everybody loved the Notre Dame fourn eate thing an Oregon one fourn eight, and everybody just sort of glossed over that and turned their collective attention to Notre Dame's record.
Speaker 2: What people don't realize is that you're so insistent that eventually I have to give otherwise our show is going to be four hours. That's true, Okay, relentless, You're relentless, But I have maybe been a little bit more antagonistic towards.
Speaker 1: Organ That's okay. We'll see what happens during the season.
Speaker 2: Kenneth right, he writes, in which Arizona School will have a better season.
Speaker 1: Dan shout out to the territorial cop tie.
Speaker 2: That's right. Arizona and Arizona State are the two most obvious choices here. Do you have a strong lean?
Speaker 1: Probably Arizona, but I'm worried about that defense.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Arizona State's overhauling everything. They've got two new coordinators. The Blake Barnett edition is interesting, but they are philosophically just overhauling everything. And Arizona State, since they went what three years ago now to the Pac twelve Championship game, they've been kind of secret garbage. They have not been good as well as Todd Graham has coached this team early on, Whereas with Arizona, I think there is something with the Wildcats that I feel better about than I do about anything with Arizona State, and that's some sort of combination of Brandon Dawkins Khalil Tate. Now they have a twenty six year old quarterback, Donovan Tate, I believe his name is Okay, was a minor league baseball player drafted now is coming back to college and they've got a really fun running back duo that has been beat up constantly. But if they're healthy, they can cover up for some offensive deficiencies JJ Taylor and Nick Wilson. So there's sneaky danger for Arizona and secret garbage for Arizona State. So I'm going to go with Arizona, not confidently, but Arizona at the moment things aren't great.
Speaker 2: I tend to agree. Yeah, moving next question, Lee right, So with a very interesting question, yes, and we actually got a bunch of questions as it relates to college football quarterbacks. Lee says, is this year really the quote unquote year of the quarterback in college football? And can we expect a slight shift towards the pro norm pro style NFL quarterback in Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Josh Rosen, etc. Etc. I got a couple questions about Sam Darnald, Kyle writes in is there too much hype for him? He was second best quarterback on his team a year ago, now he's second on a Heisman list. We also got a question from Blaine who wants to know a few under the radar quarterbacks other than the obvious ones, who could have a really strong impact in twenty seventeen. So a bunch of quarterback related questions. My comment on the Year of the quarterback, the Year of the pro style quarterback. I don't know if there's going to be any great movement of foot in college football towards any pro style systems. My hunches. No. I just think we're kind of entering a chapter where the better quarterbacks in college football happen to be pro style. Does that seem fair to you to say?
Speaker 1: I think that's right. And the term pro style is such a loose catch all for things that aren't super defined in college Because USC will run the zone read with Sam Darnold, they run RPO stuff with Sam Darnold, same for Josh Rosen and UCLA. Trace McSorley runs a ton of RPO and spread concepts at Penn State, even though he is super productive in getting Heisman Trophy attention at this point. So it's hard to sort of write unless you're looking at maybe Stanford, and even they run shotguns, spread option running stuff with certain quarterbacks. Recently, Kevin Hogan ran a bunch of that, Andrew Luck ran some of that. Even So style isn't pro style anymore, right exactly, And as we see more and more quarterbacks and offenses in the NFL sort of introduce all sorts of different concepts to their repertoires. I think it's hard to define anything as pro style and spread. That said, under the radar quarterbacks at this point, I think Josh Allen is going to continue to get a ton of attention for Wyoming. Oh yeah, and they play Oregon and somebody else of significance early on in the season. I want to say, God, it's not Wisconsin. I think it's one of the big ten teams I was looking up. I think I think, oh, they play Iowa early on, so he'll have an opportunity early on to make some sort of statement in either direction. I think Will Greer is an interesting name.
Speaker 2: I have Will Greer down on mine as well. I also have Eric dungeye okay, a little slight maybe yeah. I don't know if he's so much under the radar, but he does play for Syracuse and it will be year two of the Dino Babers offense, which we know is pretty potent. So he's a name that you can get used to hearing more of and probably won't be on that headline, but he's going to bring up some sick numbers.
Speaker 1: Both quarterbacks in the state of Washington put up and have put up ridiculous numbers. You know, Jake Browning didn't end the season super well with the games against Colorado, USC and of course Alabama. Luke Fox has been there forever and I think we'll receive attention because he is really he stands in and he's a warrior. I know he plays in the raid, but he has a nice arm and he will just he will deserve attention throughout this season. Jake Browning is not under the radar, but he is a name that perhaps isn't garnering NFL attention in the way that Sam Arnold and Josh Rosen halfmen. But he throws a hell of a ball. Also kind of small though outside of that. Curious about Shane Michelle in an offense that was very productive these past couple of years.
Speaker 2: Speaking of slight, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Got one more name. I have one more name that could find himself into a very productive We know about Baker Mayfield. He's not under the radar. He's been a playoff quarterback, Mason Rudolph. Same state has Junkyard Jim Waite.
Speaker 2: He is he under the radar.
Speaker 1: Probably he's under the radar because he plays in a state with Baker Mayfield, who is I think received the lion's share of the attention in that area.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if subscribe to that.
Speaker 1: I would say Mason Rudolph just because Oklahoma State has not been in big national conversations as much as perhaps they should have, because probably because of the defense.
Speaker 2: All Right, agree to disagree on that one. I want to go to Set's Arnold though, Kyle Kyle wrote in and this was a question about him being the second best quarterback on his team last year. Now he's like second on the Heisman preseason Heisman list. Has the hype gone too far? I don't think so at all. I think he's really good. If if I'm an NFL fan and my team has an opportunity to get him, I want Sam Darnald. I'm very excited to see what he can do this year.
Speaker 1: No, I'm with you. And the part of the comment early on second best quarterback on his team, I don't think it's totally accurate. I imagine Max Brown had been in the program for a while, and the first game was against Alabama and it was in Jerry World, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, So I just at a certain point, I think the USC coaches said it might hurt Sam Donald long term, to just throw him against the Wolves against Alabama as his first start in an NFL stadium. We're not expecting all that much from this year, so why don't we ease in and see where we are in a few games. Because I think in fall camp reports were coming out that Sam Donald was more talented than Max Brown, but he was a red shirt freshman and didn't have the experience in the program, so they just they went with the experience early on. Not unlike what happened with I want to say it was Cole Stroud and Deshaun Watson, yeah, right right against Georgia. I imagine Clemson coaches in practice said, yes, Deshaun Watson is clearly more special than Cole Strout, but that's okay. We'll see what happens against Georgia and we'll work him in at an appropriate pace. I think that was more of the thinking than he was the clear second best.
Speaker 2: All right, we've got one, two, three, four, or five, six, six or seven questions.
Speaker 1: We can do as many as these as you want, Ty, I want to rifle through the college football ones if we could please very quickly, Matt, which two Power five teams in the same conference or rivals would be best and worst pairing for a love This question couple's marriage. So okay, you're about to get married and what three weeks? Yes, coming up on us here less than three weeks? Yeah, do you have any any thoughts on this question? So, I think if you're talking about fan bases that you know, sort of oil and water, whatever, you have to stay away from, perhaps schools with families mixing in only there's one game in town in that state, in that area, so like Michigan, Michigan State, a lot of people within the same family are attending both of those schools. That becomes troublesome. South Carolina, Clemson, Ole, miss Mississippi State, Oregon, Oregon State. I think people look at the Michigan Ohio state rivalry or Oregon Washington as super fierce and above all, but I don't think there's as much familial mixing. Okay, So I think that's I think the same state thing where there's not not a lot else going on, that's the worst. I think for the best. Maybe common enemies, maybe like an Auburn Tennessee they both hate Bama, Michigan State, Ohio State the enemy of Michigan is exactly Oklahoma, Texas Tech that kind of thing to say, I would stay away from rivals or any kind of intra.
Speaker 2: SEC type stuff because the SEC always reached for the SEC, right, you know? So maybe that's the answer for the best, All right, Mike, Which new coach will see the most success in their first year with their new team? Which will see the least amount of success? Is Tom Herman too obvious an answer at Texas for most?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean because any success at all, any four oh progress, I think is going to be viewed very positively. Well, Charlie Strong at us F could have a hell of a year, right, Quintin Flowers, sure with how much they return there new coach Wise, I like Texas just because I think Charlie Strong recruited well enough and there are enough interesting pieces there. PJ. Fleck is going to move the needle, and I think that will be view to success. I guess it depends on how you define that in terms of actually driving interest to a program. PJ. Fleck will be successful in that regard.
Speaker 1: Shore Matt Rule might have a really long year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt Rule, I was going to say, is probably the obvious answer for a least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Jeff Brohm Matt rule for just looking at Power five schools. Yeah, I don't think it's going to be great there.
Speaker 2: All right, Joe wants to know, can you give me the best case, worst case scenario for the Maryland Terrapins in twenty seventeen. I'm sure Joe is aware of this, but Maryland is replacing pretty much everybody. They need help across the board, a new quarterback situation, So I think I think the best case scenario is twofold. First off, if you can get to a bowl game, I think that's an accomplishment. Yeah, that's an accomplishment because the Big ten East is going to be pretty tough again. Got to one last year, Yeah, got to one last year. If you can do it again this year, I think that's good. I think what you really need to see is development from a player's standpoint, some guys that you can hang your hat on for twenty eighteen. Not to give two Morbid an outlook here, but I think Dj Dirkin is doing a really good job. He certainly brought in plenty of coaching talent to help mold that program.
Speaker 1: Man, it's tough to find five wins on here. It's real, it's real, tough. They have tousand, UCF is improving. They go two Minnesota to Ohio State, two Wisconsin, two Michigan States. Luckily, they are a team that will get Rutgers every year. They have Indiana, changing Indiana a little bit. They have Penn State to finish out the year. Aye, Man, I don't see five wins here. Yeah, that's ROF, Texas and UCF.
Speaker 2: And the non con is just I don't think a ball is probable because of all they have to replace. Right, But again, if you can hang they've been recruiting well, right exactly, If you can hang your hat on some new AMMO coming in on the recruiting side, if you can see a few names on defense that develop and can give you reason for excitement as you move forward, I think that. I think that right now is what you have to hang your hat on.
Speaker 1: So if we did the drive for six for Illinois, I want the path to danger five, from path to danger five like they've won it, very dangerous. They're a dangerous five win team like any given week they could be weird. That's what they need to aspire to this year. Probably, let's go to John. He says, pretend you're six five two twenty. You've got poster boy good looks, don't we all? You're also the number one quarterback in the twenty eighteen class. Rumor has it that some NFL teams are already salvating over you. Hell yeah, which program spelled in the British way with the two m's and.
Speaker 2: The e at the end? Are you committing to Dan? We've had this question. Yeah, not in a while, but several times in the past. Hmm.
Speaker 1: I've always answered Georgia. I know you have.
Speaker 2: George has been my go to answer here. But I think think if you're six five, number one quarterback, you are entering college under the assumption that you're going to go onto the NFL, I might have to amend that answer and go Mark Richt at Miami, Okay, because we know we can develop quarterbacks. I think that's what you're going for. If you've got the poster boy good looks, maybe maybe you're looking for a place where you can be big man on campus, and you know, Miami is an interesting place for that kind of mentality as well. So let's change the answer. Let's go Miami.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Stanford, and I'm not thinking twice. You're in California, You're gonna have really good offensive line in front of you. You're not gonna have a ton of top NFL type talent at on the defensive line that you're seeing, defensive back that you're seeing, you'll have a good running game. Worst case scenario, you're at Stanford, you blow out your knee, You're getting a Stanford education.
Speaker 2: Diggity dog rights. It hit me, why are there such few PAC twelve versus SEC, more versus ACC non conference bowl matchups? And what can be done to change this? Dan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would assume they're not a ton of these matchups because where are you gonna have them? You want PAC twelve and SEC fans to travel, and West Coast is far away, ty, You know this only having been to the West Coast two or three times, right, that's correct. Yeah, it's a far away place. And I understand the attraction of going to like Pasadena or San Diego. But still that's if you're coming from Athens, if you're coming from Knoxville, if you're coming from Columbia, that's a ways and what's in between. I don't know if it's an attractive New Year's Ish destination. If you're trying to go exactly in between. You're not going to hold a bowl game in Little Rock. You're not going to hold a bowl game in Houston in that that's going to attract people from Seattle. So I think it's geography. I honestly do. And there probably isn't all that much more to it that. That's just unless you're playing in the Rose Bowl. Why would And especially sac and Acc country is pretty warm, even in the winter, So coming out west to play a bowl game in San Francisco or Portland or wherever, it's not that attractive.
Speaker 2: Why all right? You're comfortable This next gentleman who rides in. Do you think this is his real name?
Speaker 1: I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: He goes by the name Owl Owl. What is a venue you have not yet visited that you would like to see a game in? He does not specify college football if it's non college football, and the answer for me is Wimbledon. Yeah. I was going to say something across the pond, but if we are assuming college football, I'd love to see Neiland Stadium. Yeah, visit the Vaal Navy. I'm not sure I'd be crazy about hearing Rocky Top every every other minute, but Neiland Stadium would be pretty damn cool. I've not been yet.
Speaker 1: You know where it might be. It might be Norman, it might be at it might be going to see an Oklahoma game, just because it's a huge, huge program and I haven't been there.
Speaker 2: Either Norman or Fordham obviously or for obviously.
Speaker 1: That always goes without saying.
Speaker 2: All right, and finally before we drastically shift gears here, yes, Curtis, longtime listener. Curtis writes, and he says, you've gone the indie and semi indie route in covering the National Championship on site. Do you have any tips or pitfalls to avoid if one is thinking of heading down in twenty eighteen to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I would see to me, I would avoid everything that has to do with the game until the game, right. I would avoid the concerts and the open media days or you can pay to go to media days, whatever. I would avoid all of the lead up stuff because it's just sort of corporate and sale. Not that exciting to me, because that's you can do that in any city. What I would do, specifically, and this is specific to Atlanta, is personally, I'm super into food, So I would try to go to as many different neighborhoods as possible and eat as well as I possibly could locally, or just like take in a city, see what's awesome in the city, if it's an aquarium, if it's like running the steps to the Rocky Statue. I use food as my sort of guide. But figure out what excites you about life. If you like running in parks, find out where the best running trail is in Atlanta. Do that.
Speaker 2: Find some good Facebook groups. Find some Facebook groups. Well I'm not talking like furries or anything. I'm saying, find people who are going to the game, fans of whatever team are playing in said game. Go on the reddit and subreddit for college football. There are always a lot of great fans on there, and see what other like minded fans are up to, cause you'll find that there are a lot of college football fans who just go to these types of things and sure may not have a rooting interest. So I would start there.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, I just go eat, Go eat at Heirloom Barbecue. It's wonderful. It's great barbecue in Atlanta, with like a Korean touch.
Speaker 2: Before we move on I did want to mention springtime is a great time to hit the reset buttoned in. Yeah, and you can retackle your personal goals like getting fit, cleaning, cooking, maybe getting married. If I don't know you're interested in such things.
Speaker 1: One word two Yeah. Luckily Dan Blue Apron, they make it incredible and incredibly easy to home cook a meal.
Speaker 2: It's easy accessible. They deliver seasonal recipes with step by step instructions and preportioned ingredients right to your door for less than ten bucks a meal. Can even customize your recipes based on your preferences and select a delivery option that's right for you. I know you're a very picky eater.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus, there's no weekly commitment. You can only get the deliveries you want when you want them. If you're interested in that. Here's what is featured.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Some of the meals available in may include beef cheroaki. I've not pre screened these, so there's a good chance I'm going to I'm ready, I'm gonna botch it. But beef karaaki stir fry with sugar, snap peas and lime rice.
Speaker 1: I got that, you nailed it.
Speaker 2: Baked spinach and egg flat bread with sauteed asparagus and lemon, a olie two for two, three cheese and baby broccoli, strumbowli with tomato and a reguano dipping sauce, and finally, crispy salmon and roasted potato salad with pickled mustard seeds and creme A. Oh boy, uh freak sauce f r A I s yeah, crem fresh. We've both gotten Blue Apron. We love it.
Speaker 1: I know you got some.
Speaker 2: Have you cooked it yet?
Speaker 1: I have cooked it and it was delicious. It was some sort of like grilled pork with a mustard sauce, straightforward easy, you can controlled the ingredients. Got some wanton noodles for later in this week. Actually, and there's a tandory chicken recipe that looks it looks hearty, tye without being super unhealthy. Look, it's I'm excited for this, ty I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Check out the menu and get your first three meals for free with free shipping by going blue Apron dot com slash solid solid. You will love how good it feels and tastes to create incredible home cooked meals with Blue Apron, So don't wait again, Blue Apron dot com slash Solid three free meals with free shipping apron a better way to cook.
Speaker 1: Crme frke sure, speaking of food, Now we're going to go the other end. Awkward transition, boom, where are we going?
Speaker 2: Talk to me?
Speaker 1: So we asked for bathroom medico questions because you have lots of strong thoughts. I do, yeah, and I found out I have strong thoughts, so we solicited these questions. We got these questions. First off, a couple of people mentioned this to us. Did you see Tom Herman's Guide to Peing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I saw that, and hydration it's very weird. Do you yourself, ty, because there are no secrets between us, do you take hydration and peeing seriously?
Speaker 2: Do I take it as a basic human function? Yes? Of course, who doesn't a.
Speaker 1: Lot of Well, obviously, if you are so, we should explain. Tom Herman, head coach at Texas, has put up these laminated signs above. I would assume urinals and toilets in the Texas facility.
Speaker 2: Very well, very very weird behavior.
Speaker 1: I dig this. I think it's wonderful and it's basically different shades of I guess clear to orange, burnt orange. I suppose of championship level hydration levels next to shades that are like white and very faintly yellow selfish teammate deeply yellow, and then more gold and light orange is associated with and I quote, blatant disregard for your teammates. You are headed to area fifty one.
Speaker 2: Okay. See, here's the thing about bathrooms in general. And I don't care if you're in a public facility. I don't care if you're at a work facility. What I've found is that people in bathrooms you learn a lot about them. Presumably you're not in the stall with them, but just in general, watching people just go about their business, you find out which people were raised by wolves in which were not right. So this to me is just you see weird stuff going on in there in the hydration chart, while kind of funny, is just weird to me, excessively weird to me.
Speaker 1: If you give me an opportunity to take pride in my hydration and color code, it, I'm all about it. I love it. Strong disagree.
Speaker 2: We got several different buckets of questions here, Okay.
Speaker 1: We did, and again should we stress etiquette not procedure? Right.
Speaker 2: The first big general category we got was summed up I thought pretty well by Michael who wanted to know is it okay for someone to see someone using the stall and to talk to them. This whole topic around bathroom conversations.
Speaker 1: Or speaking in general, like on the phone, perhaps dialing into a conference call while you're sitting on the john.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so bathroom etiquette as it relates to conversation. Do you have strong thoughts on this topic?
Speaker 1: Dan Sync totally fair game as you're washing hands, I think yeah, if you are friends with the person, and like you walk into the bathroom sort of together incidentally, and you head towards the urinal friend heads towards the stall, and you want to say something like hey, good luckome there, I think that's fine. But once the door is closed, that's their office. That is their business, and you let them to it. But if you've got a great goof that's where they accept is TI to me? I would say, no conversation though, no, like, hey, should I expect the file by three or none of that.
Speaker 2: I've already been in this situation where just as kind of a random passerby washing my hands going for the retuck of the shirt, I've witnessed two gentlemen. Not actually witness, but heard two gentlemen in adjacent stalls having a full on business discussion. That's so odd it struck me as odd too. It's the holiest of places, no pun intent. I've also been in the stall listening to a business pep talk occur on the outside of the wall.
Speaker 1: I'm not with it.
Speaker 2: In general, pleasant trees can be exchanged, but the full on conversation the cell phone.
Speaker 1: Come.
Speaker 2: If you hear a cell phone conversation going on in there, just flush, make as much noise as you can. We've conducted interviews here with Houston Nut where presumably he was in the bathroom may have been his own private bathroom, may have been his own private bathroom, in which case okay, fine. But if in fact you hear an associate in the restroom talking on the cell phone, I don't care how important the call is. Initiate the flesh. Let him know whose boss, right, I would also ask, and then perhaps we can move on to a related subject. Have you ever been in a situation where someone's walked into a bathroom, saw you, maybe for the first time in a while, and offered offered their hand to shake your hand.
Speaker 1: No I've never gotten like, hey, what's up, dude, long time, never for like a hand even a fist bump.
Speaker 2: Now see, I've already been walking out of the bathroom and I've seen someone walking in that I hadn't seen in a while.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: And curiously enough that gentleman put his hand out, Hey, how are you? I'm fine. I'm curious how you're gonna be after I shake your hand here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just sort of give you like the sort of like hand like show the hands, like, hey, sorry, just wash my hands.
Speaker 2: Do you go with the the gear shift and try and go fist hound now I'll pull.
Speaker 1: My hands back. I was like, it just was in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Very odd circumstances. But I'm generally no on talking, no on the on the cellular conversation. I'm okay with texting if you can do it discreet.
Speaker 1: Will you play a game on your phone?
Speaker 2: I have played a game on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Yeah, I think that's that's fine for bathroom time. And when I say goof. By the way, our pal will here at espianation claims, and I really hope it's true, because it's so wonderful that if he is in the bathroom and he's using the urinal and somebody else is in the stall and they have a louder experience in the stall. Will will while he's right next to the stall peeing at the urinal, go, I'll have what he's having. And that's wonderful. That's wonderful because it makes the person so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is what is our next sort of bucket item?
Speaker 1: This one I thought was borderline brilliant and not the easiest to answer. This comes from a tiger tiger, I don't know how that's what his name is on name on Twitter. How inappropriate would it be to bring your own toilet paper?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: The in laws have thick toilet paper so multiple ply I'm guessing what he means by that. But weak toilets Okay, wife and I average about one and a half clogs per visits.
Speaker 2: Wow, that might be grounds for a new house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some places the plumbing just is not great, or the toilets are low flow, whatever it is. Bring your own TP is definitely an option if they're like on triple ply and you could bring one and a half ply one. You know, if you can take one plly, I don't recommend it.
Speaker 2: But here's here's the thing, though, one and a half average indicates there have been somewhere there, maybe five.
Speaker 1: In a multi class. Yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: So the question is would bringing your own toilet paper have any effect on that at all? It might bring that number down, but it still leaves you in a circumstance where you're you're clogging things up. The answer here might be to bring your own plunger.
Speaker 1: That's a not a particularly easy thing to travel with.
Speaker 2: I mean, Amazon has to have a retractable version somewhere for like, you know, nine ninety nine on Prime.
Speaker 1: Okay, So short of bring your own plunger or simply buying in laws a really top notch elite plunger, right, you could be more efficient with the toilet paper, which is not a great ask. Ty, No, I'm gonna be honest, it's not a great ask.
Speaker 2: Rationing toilet paper is difficult.
Speaker 1: It's it's tough. You could start figuring out the timing of your daily schedule. Say you go out for breakfast all the time. Maybe you have an early coffee knowing you will be at a different facility at around ten Ah.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, right, so you're you're talking a little co location situation here.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's just sort of timing some sort of caffeine intake or you know, a catalyst that if you can time it right, that you don't have to worry about the plumbing there. If you know you're going to a park, if I know, park's not the greatest place, but if you're going somewhere you want a bookstore, you always go into town at this hour, you always do that whatever, and just sort of adjusting your timing if that's on the table. I would also say, eat less roughage less fiber. Just offer less to the cheese, yeah, or eat a bunch of nuts that'll stop you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'd never advocate people slowing down. I'm a job creator, ty, I keep that factory moving, and so I will never advocate people slowing down the matap. So that's what I would say at this point. But I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing your own TP.
Speaker 2: That's your movantic moment.
Speaker 1: If you are downstairs and you have to go kind of badly and your portable TP is upstairs, it's easy to forget. You have your eyes on the prize, it's easy to forget. You write your own customizable TP situations.
Speaker 2: If you brought your own, would you tell the in laws? I feel like that's an odd conversation to have.
Speaker 1: No, But here is a situation I've been in my one of my younger brothers former fiance's family.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's very difficult to follow, but I think so his.
Speaker 1: Would be in laws and it didn't work out. Have a very old home, and it's a nice home, but it's very old and the plumbing is such that I think the pipes are particularly thin. So they tell people when they are in the house or about to use the bathroom or staying with them, like, hey, if you have to go to the bathroom, don't use a lot. And they have to have that conversation with everybody. So I've been there. Wow, it's not great. Okay, So that's that's the best I can do.
Speaker 2: Your own TP.
Speaker 1: How long, brother Mazonne difference to the wire? How long would you need to be dating somebody before pooping in his or her bathroom knowing they would smell it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, ty.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't think there's any one right answer.
Speaker 2: No, No, but I would It obviously depends on the level of urgency.
Speaker 1: You have to have some sort of idea, and I think everybody in some sense does have some sort of idea of how potent, the ceiling of the potency, what's common and would I would judge in that way.
Speaker 2: This is where you need to develop a very good courtesy flush. Yes, that's what the courtesy flush was invented for.
Speaker 1: I would also do some scouting of is there some sort of freshener, Is there a fabrize situation already in these or her bathroom matches?
Speaker 2: Something? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, be ready to go with something like that very quickly.
Speaker 2: We did get one another one here from al He says three urinals, two men. No one should be at the middle. Correct, Yeah, that's correct. That's a no brainer.
Speaker 1: Unless there's something particularly heinous in one of the side urinals. But yes, I think you're fine.
Speaker 2: What like a human what wouldn't Yes, I don't see any explanation for going in that middle one. Well, sometimes urinals can be stopped up and kind of gross. I think you go stall, I think that's right, all right, brushing your teeth in the bathroom at work, okay? Or gross?
Speaker 1: That comes to us from old pal Quinn. I can't do it, Dan, My brother does this here at this office regularly. Yes, every day after lunch. No, yeah, one hundred percent. Tro Your brother is a little weird. You said he's all about dental hygiene. Oh yeah, everybody here is a little bit weird.
Speaker 2: True. I mean, if you've got a dentist appointment, then yeah, I get that. If you've got something stuck in your teeth, if it's an emergency, I understand the need to keep the keep the portable toothbrush handy in case you got a big meeting or ate something with a lot of onions. I get that, I do. I've never done it. It sort of grosses me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: Why it just does?
Speaker 2: It just does. If it's my own bathroom at home, it's different. I can control the cleanliness of it, right, But in a public facility where I'm not sure. Now, it's just not for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's fine. I think it's just people taking their dental hygiene seriously. And I feel more ashamed that I'm not as serious about my teeth than they are.
Speaker 2: Let's go two or three more very quickly.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about Brian. Brian, Okay, my wife and I moved into our condo about a year and a half ago. Unknowingly, when setting up the living room, I created a situation with a slightly with a slight a jar of our bathroom door. I have a perfect line of sight to the TV.
Speaker 2: Nice. This is a thinking man right here, Brian.
Speaker 1: My question is when is it appropriate to use the door as slightly ajar to see the TV from my toilet? I would say never, ever, ever.
Speaker 2: Really, So, he's basically saying that he has inadvertently created a situation where if he leaves the door slightly a jar, he can see his TV. Plenty of situations arise during college football season due to the dawn of the DVR.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and every game streaming on your iPad and your phone.
Speaker 2: Right, you can probably bypass the need for this in a way that you couldn't five to ten years ago. Right, But still, in a live sporting event type situation, I can see I can see pulling it off for that.
Speaker 1: That's how would say, since outfit your phone or tablet with some sort of streaming app if it's live sports. If not, there's enough to entertain you. People aren't gonna be in there for twenty five minutes if they rushing to get back to something. What if his wife's not home, You're still polluting everything time. Yeah, do whatever you want yeh. Yeah, now you got the waves coming.
Speaker 2: All right. We got a bunch of questions here as it relates to troughs in the men's bathroom. Yeah, this seems to be a thing. Somebody made this decision. Yeah, around the time they invented the cotton gin that ap trough would be a good idea in men's facilities. Dan a lot of questions around what is the strategy for using the trough? I try to avoid it at all costs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, don't drink any liquids for two hours and during any sort of supporting event.
Speaker 2: The ultimate test of this is it just comes at the top of my mind because I went to Penn State. But up in State College, the saloon, which is a popular location, used to have a trough situation. I don't know if they still do, right, used to have a trough situation, And I could remember the apprehension amongst my friends and I knowing that we were there to consume a reasonable amount of liquid and that the trough situation is what awaited. So in a lot of situations we would use saloon as the initial location. Go there early, hit there for happy hour, and then you know, either hit your apartment afterwards or go somewhere else to get a little bit more privacy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of the trough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the worst ty. When is it appropriate, if ever, to use the handicap stall, Oh, if you are yourself not differently able.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of this, Dan, I'm not a fan of it. I feel I feel like I am breaking my moral compass by by utilizing it.
Speaker 1: So generally speaking, the handicap stall the higher throne I believe, yep, and more spacious to accommodate, like a wheelchair or something. Right, So I would say, if we're talking office or a business of you know, you're out of Barnes and Noble or something at an office or a busy business during peak hours or during office hours, avoid unless I would say there is a caveat unless you are almost positive nobody in your office, if you have a smaller office needs to use it because of a physical ailments or is around that day or something like that. And if you've got some sort of you know how Phil Jackson sat on that special chair because he had like a million different back and whatever hip issues. If you've got I don't know if it makes you handicapped, it probably doesn't. But if you've got like a terrible, terrible back and for whatever reason, that's more comfortable for you, I think I'm morally okay with it. If you were at the office at an off hour, if you have a late meeting and you're one of three people still at the office at eight forty four pm, go ahead and use it, Okay? Would you never use it?
Speaker 2: No? I don't use it.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think that would be a reason for me too. Sometimes when if I'm at the airport at like five am and I've got a bunch of luggage and it's just easier in the in that stall, I might go for it.
Speaker 2: I think for the most part, it's kind of an irrational fear. Sure it's not usually that heavily used, but just a mental thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sure. The one here kind of along the same lines. We'll do this one and one more.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, someone asked for the etiquette and is there like a line length any situation in which using the opposite bathroom is acceptable, or what is the strategy for using the opposite bathroom? Right, so your guy along line girls' bathrooms open, you decide to make make the move, try and get in there and out. I think it's only acceptable if you have pre screened to see what the situation is there, like, if it's not heavily trafficked, then it's okay. And also if you can have someone's stand guard, that would be right. If you have a century at the gate, that would be ideal.
Speaker 1: I probably just wouldn't. Yeah, I probably just wouldn't, just to avoid any any sort of problematic situations that could arise over undertie toilet paper, Which direction do you skew?
Speaker 2: I'm not heavily in favor of one over the other.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. I used to be an under. I thought it was more aesthetically nice, but now I'm an over because I think I'm an over because I just why would I want something touching the walls? I don't need particles. I'm good, all right.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal. We've got one left, and I want to try and actually help someone with this show. We've got a lot of questions here. So my thought is that because we've been doing one of these per month, because it's a long off season, we should save these. We should share this dock out, and we should we should save these and use them moving forward, maybe sprinkle a few in here and there. But we got one from a gentleman who's going to be living in a house with eight guys. Yeah, all right, this is from Michael. He says next year, I'm living with eight other guys, so nine guys in total in a house with only two bathrooms. He says, at least there are four showers. Any general tips or advice.
Speaker 1: So if becoming an early riser is an option, I'd go with that, uh for the household itself. I would also start scouting out. If you are in college and you're gonna be on campus, figure out a super under traffic bathroom that's on campus somewhere. I think we all have figured out where that is.
Speaker 2: TI.
Speaker 1: Did you remember did you have a bathroom on Penn State's campus?
Speaker 2: I did, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: Where was it in the uh the Hetzel Union Building aka the Hub? Okay, mine was in the EMU also the UH the Union building. Sure, and it was on the floor where the radio station was, which you needed like a passcode to get into.
Speaker 2: The very's very smart dan So it was it.
Speaker 1: Smelled a little bit like cinnamon. It was wonderful.
Speaker 2: Do you have a secret Do you have a secret bathroom at your current job?
Speaker 1: I don't, but we have the the individual ones, so it's not as needed. Here's somebody else asked this question, and I feel like it's sort of adjacent to this topic. Will you can you be strategic? We use different floors if you were going to have a lengthier stay. So in our old building, we used to be in Midtown. Now we're downtown in New York and Manhattan. In our old building, we had the eighth, ninth, tenth, and fourteenth floor, and I worked on the ninth floor, and I would sometimes go to the eighth floor for lengthier stays whatever. But apparently the tenth floor was super popular among people because that floor was like ninety percent women at least, So the men's room was a ghost town. So people would go up there specifically to have some privacy. What I guess the people that went up there didn't realize was that the people working in the office there was glass doors and you go in whatever. All of the women that worked for those you know, the office that was on the tenth floor could see people getting off the elevator and coming onto the floor. They would come into the office so they wouldn't whatever, and they realized anybody that came up to the tenth floor that didn't walk into the office area was dropping a load. They were just like so we could just chart people's schedules in trying to be less obvious. Everybody was indeed alerting a lot of people that it was time.
Speaker 2: This has been a very productive discussion.
Speaker 1: Dan absolutely, Ty absolutely, I love that. Email us at soliverbal.
Speaker 2: At gmail dot com with more. We will promise to sprinkle a few of these in as best we can throughout the course of the next couple weeks. Here.
Speaker 1: I'm still thinking about the dating thing, Ty, there's some people who won't do it at all.
Speaker 2: I know married really won't do it. Yeah, email us soliverbal at gmail dot com. Subscribe, find us on social media. We got a bunch of other great questions that I think we want to get to in due time here, and I promise we will so keep on sending them in. We read all the emails. We do our best to try and get through as many of them as we can. We'll be back next week talks more college football.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Tell your friends solobuble dot com is the website for that guy over there, Dan Rubinstein for myself, Ty Hildebrand, thanks again for tuning in solib At showing a week stay solid peace