Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today here in Europe. I'm Caroline Hepkar with Lizzie Burton. Were joined Bat Bloomberg. We bought a kloimber Lay. Good morning morning, So let's start with grossers in the UK. So moves for Acado this morning? Are their shares delivering?
Speaker 2: Yes they are.
Speaker 1: So we've got news of a partnership between Ocado and Asda, so as the will develops its online business across the UK with the Ocado Smart platform, which is the flagship technology that Ocado has, which is a technology platform that kind of blends AI and robotics to speed up the process of packaging and then delivering groceries. So the robots are fetching the items, packaging everything the orders, and then AI is used to take data from customer behavior, stock levels etc. To try and plan inventory better and minimize waste. So that's the way that it works and as they will be using that and the partnership is good news for Ocado because it's been having quite tough time turning around its business and convincing customers to actually use its robot technology after it called itself the Tesla of grocery. And then we had Kroger, which was its biggest client in the US, shutting three automated warehouses last year, so that was obviously a big setback. So the difference with this deal competitors deal that they had with Kroger is that this is actually for install fulfillment and rather than building an automated warehouse outside of the store. And so if this partnership in this particular structure with as the works out, then that might actually convince other supermarkets to do the same and they could set Akada to get back on track and get back to some possible free cash flow as well, because that's been really a big concern for investors.
Speaker 3: Let's also talk about cts invent, Tim Chloe, I've just had to lock and it sells tickets.
Speaker 2: It sorts out tickets for concerts.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it, Yeah, exactly. So it has reported earnings ahead of expectations, with very strong growth in the life entertainment segment in particular. So that's the side of the business that is less of a kind of you know, ticket website and more of a promoter network and so division that's really benefited from very successful tours in the US and in Europe, in Germany in particular, and it also really benefited from the Olympic in Paralympic Winter Games in Milan this year as well. So it seems that people are going to concerts, they are going to events, and so that has been quite reassuring for investors. And shares jobbed quite strongly on the back of those earnings this morning, and that has been quite a lot of relief actually because there's been a fair bit of weakness in that stock in the start of this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's a ventum and in terms of other stock, so from a search to a slump. What's behind the job for Sivers Semiconductors this morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Sivers Semiconductors are so small I hadn't actually heard of it before. It's a very small Swedish semiconductor firm. It makes optical components that can transmit data. And so it had results this morning that showed a deepening loss and so it fell quite sharply and then is up now actually quite strongly, so quite volatile this morning. And all of this is very interesting because what's happening with the company is that we've seen shares jump seven percent this year and it's also become at the same time one of Sweden's most shortened stock. So there's because there's this frenzy in the stock that is putting the company in potentially quite a precarious position. One economist said that they are likely many investors that are dancing close to the exit and are prepared to take quick profits if the sentiment turns for this extreme need volatile stock. So there had been a lot of focus this morning for the earnings about whether or not this would this would trigger the valley to continue, and what we can see today is just essentially more volatility. So that's going to be definitely one stock to keep an eye on going forward as well.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.