Speaker 1: Hello everybody, Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joining this Tuesday morning by Andrew Rickson and Chris welsh Fellas. It's our predictions show for you.
Speaker 2: Jump in.
Speaker 1: We are now into week fifteen, which means for pretty much every league, it is now the fantasy playoffs. Were talked a little bit about how we were shaping up last week officially. Ericson how many teams did you make the Fantasy playoffs with?
Speaker 2: I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: I'll check when I do my waivers and see which ones I can actually add players and players not again, because I'm so many leagues, so many teams, I try not to sweat a lot of these because inevitably it's it's out of my control to an extent. So when I log in to all my leagues i do my waiver runs, I will know I do.
Speaker 2: I do know.
Speaker 3: I'm in a couple of spots, and probably the league I care about the most is a CBS league that I'm with a buddy from college to a bunch of his dad's friends, and I don't think many of them know I'm like I am a fantasy analyst, but they always just like steamroll me, and I was dead in this league until Pooka Nakuak came back and then like I just went on a streak of just like ripping off win after win after win. So now I'm the third seed somehow, some way, So I know that team I'm in and I'm looking forward to hopefully making a run in that league, and then I'm probably gonna leave the league after that because I can't do it anymore. I just need to win, and then I'm gonna walk off into the sunset.
Speaker 1: That's the way to do it. Well, shall about you.
Speaker 4: I don't know the number the important ones I did lose in my big FFPC, but the other one I'm in the championship round. So I've got a championship round FFPC. I got an advancement in the DraftKings Millie Maker. Those were two of the big important ones are Big Fantasy pros Giant League. I got the buy Me and Terrell were one and two in ours. Pretty good. I think it was about I did a lot of leagues this year. I want to say sixty five seventy playoff hit rate cash rate is really important, and I do this industry league called the Pentathlon where we do five events and it's like, you know, best Ball, super Flex Da Da Derk Van Riper from the Athletic runs it and bog Me and I have a shared team and we are in first place over quite a few amazing industry people, including Pat Pitts Morris, who we are currently beating right now. So it's it's a good time.
Speaker 1: You guys, are I like? I get like kind of the week to week you lose tracking you don't know, like every single week, So how many teams did you win with? How many teams you lose? But we you know, when you're talking about playoff time, I'm locked in and I'm like, okay, how many did I make it in? How many of the ones I didn't make it in? Was I okay with? Like, for example, if I was tanking with a Dynasty team, I'm not going to count that against myself, but ultimately, but.
Speaker 4: How many how many did you play in?
Speaker 1: I was in this year. I took a step back. I was in my about I think fourteen leagues maybe something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that is a lot. I was about. They're gonna say four we get it.
Speaker 1: I made I made the playoffs, and I think nine of them was the number when I counted yesterday.
Speaker 2: Flex flex. You need to change your shirt because you just flex out of that shirt.
Speaker 4: You have to cut your hair because you've done so many flex.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: But but the thing is, I barely snuck into the playoffs in a lot of them.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of like you got to get to the dance man.
Speaker 1: I just happened to make it. Yeah, yeah, that's that's true. Let's talk a little bit Monday night football before you dive into our predictions kind of played out, you know, maybe to an extreme version, but the way we expected. You know, you know, you don't really go in saying, oh, Jamar Chase is gonna have one hundred seventy seventy yards and two touchdowns. But you expected him to have a big day.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Chase Brown did very well as well, over one hundred yards of scrimmage. He had a receiving touchdown. Rego Daubtle continues to just really like heat. This is his backfield, one hundred percent, eighteen carries, one hundred and thirty one yards. Ceedee Lamb did his usual self with the backup quarterback. I think every single week it's been something like six catches, ninety three yards and a touchdown. Like, I feel like I've read that stat line a couple of times in recent weeks. For him, Eric said, anything stand out to you from a fantasy perspective from this game or was it just kind of a you know, the stars were stars and we were happy about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean games scored a decent amount of points. I don't know if the overhit in the game. It was still like a decent chunk with the twenty seven to twenty, but was the final score so on forty seven points?
Speaker 2: Do you like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the running backs hit that we were starting Rico Dow, Chase Brown. I mean, the only disappointment was really t Higgins, and it's just because it was just the Jamar Chase Show and Higgins had a couple opportunities in the red zones didn't convert. But Higgins has been so good on a points per game basis this year. I think they'll probably mounce back. Me and Joe Burrow's cooking. And yeah, the Ceedee lampinding the end zone that really helps him boost his stock because we know it's a lot of low average depth of target. I mean saw Jake Ferguson come back. He hit six targets, so again a PPR merchant at the tight end position. So I wasn't sure what his role would be coming back from his concussion, but he kind of took back his full time role. So yeah, kind of what to be expected. But I would expect Higgins to bounce back.
Speaker 4: Any takeaways for you Welsh, Yeah, same thing. You know. Ironically, Ceedee Lamb was plus twelve hundred for first touchdown last night. I don't remember the last time we've seen that. It was very chalky betting angle. I ended up live betting the Bengals after the Cowboys scored that first touchdown and that ended up cashing. But yeah, I mean everybody played out every same game parlay that got tweeted out. Everybody knew that Jamar Chase was gonna completely go off by all of the bets. But yeah, I mean, I think Gasicki continues to prove to be like, you know, some form of a streamy tight end. Ferguson back kind of flows in that as well. But everything we expected out of this game, no no crazy injuries, no us you know, beating ourselves over the head, being like, oh my gosh, Rico Donda went down and we gotta, you know, pick up Elliott and should we start him? Just all chalk.
Speaker 1: Let's say a look at how we did with our week fourteen predictions, which was the first iteration of the twenty twenty four version of this show where we'll go through five predictions each on Tuesdays, rather than like we did last week, focusing on trade stuff. Welsh did better than Erickson for ericson, he did hit two of his ficks. He completely nailed Packers Lions as a shootout and Montgomery gives both scoring touchdowns. He also got last night Chase Brown ninety plus scrimmage yards. He did not quite hit on the Cousin's revenge game. He did get three hundred yards, he did not get the passing touchdowns. He also did not get the win. He also did not get the Kyle Pitts breakout game. Obviously, he's a braver man than I freath that Alvin Kamara did not reach one hundred plus scrimmage yards. The Bears did not cover the spread against San Francisco. The Girndo did top sixty rushing yards like he predicted. Welse you were one catch away from being exactly correct. On Juwan Johnson, you were essentially correct. We're counting it as a win. You also nailed your Juwan Jennings big game prediction and Justin Jefferson showing up in a huge way for the first time in several weeks, and Tyrone Tracy scoring a touchdown. I don't think Chasey actually landed in the top ten running backs for the week because he was ten going into the week, game went into Monday night, and then Chase Brown had a big day in sod Rico Dawdles, So I think you might have fallen short on that, but essentially you were kind of correct on that one. On the other hand, Calvin Ridley and Will Levis did not have their big game that pretty much everybody expected against the Jags. A ur guys to see if we can do it even better here in week fifteen, Ericson will start with you, what is your prediction number five.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with the Kin City Chiefs are going to win, but they're going to not cover the spread because they don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: All they do is win close games.
Speaker 3: You have a bread I believe it's like six and a half or seven points against the Cleveland Browns. Jamis Waint is gonna be slinging the ball, so we know that, yeah, they're gonna end up covering this bread. The Chiefs are gonna end up winning in another close game somehow, some way. And my prop that I'm kind of tying into this because ultimately the Chiefs will will pull out the w Zavi.
Speaker 2: You're Worthy.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna finally catch a long touchdown because I don't know the last time he's actually done this at any point during the season, because we haven't seen really any expulsiveness from this Chiefs offense seemingly all year long, but it's ever gonna come at any point as they try to build some momentum heading into the postseason. It would go against the Cleveland Browns because the Cleveland Browns are just this team that just it loves to give up big plays to opposing passing games. They just they have coverage breakdowns all the time. You have really it stends Awards really their main corner, but then the other guys are giving up massive plays. So if you have see Ward on Hopkins, I think you can get Worthy in space a lot the Browns secondary rank second and deep passes face this season, and Worthy, even though he hasn't had a big game over the last month, he's actually been pretty productive. He has four catches in four straight games, He's gone over forty receiving yards and four straight games. He actually leads the Chiefs in receiving yards since Week eleven, So he's quietly getting it done again. It hasn't come into these flashy, big moments, but I think in this spot we could see Xavier Worthy kind of have a maybe rookie breakout game similar to what we saw back in week one. We were like, got really excited about him scoring touchdowns. So I like Xavier Worthy here. I think he's going to catch a long touchdown, Chiefs are gonna win, and then Jameis Wins isn't going to crawl his way back to cover the cup of the spread in the end.
Speaker 1: Did you say you thought the spread was like six or seven? Is that what you said?
Speaker 2: I think so something like that, right?
Speaker 3: Is it more? So?
Speaker 1: I'm seeing it lower. I'm seeing it at four so that everyone's Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought I saw it at seven and a half yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm going right now on draft gings it says Chiefs minus four. So I don't know if that changed or what, but that's what it's showing on on bettingpros dot com. We've got to think you can kind of check odds across a whole bunch of different books. We care most about Drafting sportsbook, and they are minus four. That is what I'm seeing right now.
Speaker 4: So you still like that cover?
Speaker 5: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: Probably because yeah, the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: The chief Yeah, it's it's a good question. And yet I still am like, yeah, I don't see they've covered, because they just don't cover anything anywhere for the chi don't care. What do you think, Well, do you like to cover?
Speaker 4: If I do not, I will take Kansas I like it as much as Ericson like the Bears last week covering against the forty nine ers. No chance, I'm gonna go with Kansas City. Uh, Kansas City. I mean, I know, like Kancity doesn't cover, like sure, but the Browns are still also kind of messy, and it's like offensively they're going to just absolutely sling the ball. But you know, if anything, you might say the advantage for the Chiefs right now is their defense more than their offense. Offense is more inconsistent. Travis Kelce looks like he's carrying around a couple of bricks on his on his ankles. So I am I have more faith and trust in Kansas City's defense than they do their offense, and that's what the Browns are gonna hold on to for cover. So I don't I'm not sure. I feel adamant if we're being honest, like if I'm gonna lay down a bet Kansas City. But this is a pretty low number for a Browns team that Kansas City is playing. And I don't think the Browns are that particularly good. Nick Chubb does not look good. They don't have an established running game. It's just all slinging the ball to Jerry Judy and Eli Moore. So I'll take Kansas City on the cover. But I get the logic of this, and I like the Xavier Worthy. Though I like that play, I don't like the cover. I love the Xavier Worthy you play.
Speaker 1: Here, We've got a special offer for you all. Unlock a month of Betting Pros Premium for free. Download the Betting Pros app today and use promo code FP free to start betting smarter, not harder. Betting Pros Premium gives you exclusive access to cutting edge tools that take your betting game to the next level. Our Same Game Parlay tool creates winning parlays with ease. Our prop bet analyzer and prize picks. Prop bet cheat sheet uncovers the picks that provide the most value. Our betting systems allow you to create and back test custom strategies that help you find value and maximize your bank roll. Take the guesswork out of betting. Download the Betting Pros app, use code FP free and start winning today. Well, so let's stick with you for your number five prediction.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm kind of low on the total pole here, but I'm going to go back to Kendre Miller from last week, who had double digit touches, and I'm going to say we're going to do it again, and we're also going to score touchdown again. Kendre Miller double digit touchdowns with double digit touches with a touchdown that is going to make him a flex play this week, and I like the matchup in general. He had just a twenty six percent snap percentage last week, which is not like the best, but of eighteen snaps, ten touches out of that. They also like him in the receiving game. Washington has is giving up five yards per carry so far on the year, which is ridiculous. They've given up fifteen total touchdowns to running backs, but they've given up six in the last four games, including a receiving touchdown in three of the last four. And I think one of the things you're seeing is this team has absolutely no playmakers. They don't even have a quarterback anymore. So if you're going to whichever quarterback, whichever quarterback they're going to put back there, it's going to be low leverage stuff. So obviously Kamara's in play, but we saw that kind of blow up in our face. I was with ericson last week. I like it was going to be four hundred and seventy two touches to Kamara just every play. It's just like wildcats. He's throwing himself the ball. He said that meme where the guy just like that was Kamara didn't happen. They were taking him off of the field in some important situations. So I think they're going to lean on Kendre Miller more as the season goes on. This is a good matchup from a touchdown perspective, They're using him on both sides of the field. I think Kendre Miller, even though it's not my apocalypse and the justification to get him in like what truly is a flex is a little bit tougher. I think he's gonna score a touchdown, he will get double digit touches again, and he's going to continue to be valuable through the end of the year.
Speaker 1: What do you think Ericson? Miller had ten carries, thirty two yards and a touchdown last week. I'm looking here at the early ECR. It's you know, it's Tuesday morning, so this is gonna change right now. He's RB forty nine in the very early ECR for week fifteen. What do you think about Candre Miller this week?
Speaker 3: I don't want part of the Saints offense, if it's Jake Hayner, if it's Spencer Round. We saw we saw this offense play out and the only time they're ever go was when they played the Bucks, who's like the worst was like the worst defense in the NFL. So I think that the Commanders are going to steam roll the New Orleans Saints. So I mean Kendrick Miller last week is playing the Giants, Like like, I feel like last week was the time to get in on Kendre Miller, So I'm not as optimistic as as well. She's on the Saints this week.
Speaker 1: All right, let's stick with you ericson for your number four prediction.
Speaker 3: Upon Neeers going on the road to take on the Los Angeles Chargers, I think they're going to cover because this is a spot where Baker Mayfield historically is really good when he's an underdog, He's really good when he's on the road, and those things are both true here in this matchup in week fifteen. So I think it's going to be a tight game. I think the Buccaneers maybe they don't win, but I think it's a little bit more back and forth. And for that reason, I think that we might see a little bit more of Kamani Videll for the Los Angeles Chargers. So my prop prediction is that he leads the Chargers in rushing yards and he scores a touchdown. So with him in his usage last week, so we actually led the backfield and snaps over Gus Edwards fifty three forty three percent. First half, it was Edwards four carries Vidal with just one, but in the second half they use of vidoal more. He had seven carries to Edwards six. So in a game where maybe the Chargers are trailing at some point, I think maybe we see a little bit more of Adell. The Charger is kind of run out of weapons, right, you know, Will Disley was someone that stepped up and then he got hurt. He's dealing with the shoulder in you we still know a lad is dealing with an injury. QJ and Josh Palmer seemed like the most like unreliable wide receivers on a week to week basis, like Justin never throws it up in It's like you don't know what's gonna happen. And I know Palmer played pretty well and Herbert missed him on a long touchdown, so maybe he steps up. But a lot of inconsistency. So they need someone else to step up in this offense to create some plays to keep up with Tampa Bay's like high powered offense. So I think Vadala is an interesting play. He's gotten some red zone usage before, not to the extent of Gus Edwards, but you know, if it's like a third and long we've seen him use a little more in the screen game than Gus Edwards, So I think Vandalla is kind of interesting. And if you had pick, if I had to pick Vdell versus Kendre Miller, I would go with Fidell over Miller if it was growing like I had to head with some of these more fringy running backs in Week fifteen. And I will say too, I don't know if you guys caught this on the broadcast, but they said I don't know if it's Chris collins Worth or Mike Trico, but they made pretty clear that JK. Dobbins wants to come back in Week seventeen. So they're playing the Patriots that week. That is a great matchup for running backs.
Speaker 2: So if J.
Speaker 3: Dobbins got dropped in your league, pick him up because you might be able to use him in Week seventeen if he comes back. Because again, I haven't seen anything from this Chargers backfield that suggests they wouldn't go back to Dobbins in a potential must win game against a really bad Patriots defense. So that's some men to keep in mind. Seeing Dobbins hit the waverar on a lot of leads because people think he's done.
Speaker 2: No he's not.
Speaker 3: He's going to come back, or at least he's trying to come back in week seventeen. So something else to keep in mind. Other look at this charters backfield restless season.
Speaker 1: I haven't really dropped Dobbins, but it's more just I haven't needed the spot. You know, at this point, your team kind of is what it is. I didn't realize that he was expecting to be back by.
Speaker 3: Ye because it was just the four week ir so we always missed four games.
Speaker 1: That's a good note for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean you say, Ericson, like you think videll will lead the team in rushing this week? What is the ceiling for the leading rusher on this team? Like with that, Dobbins hasn't been that high.
Speaker 4: See that that was gonna be my point. I don't think this is a super tricky one here. He could have thirty one yards and be the leader. The score is the thing to hold hold him to on, pull his feet to the fire, not the yards.
Speaker 1: Ericson, what number would you put on Videll at to lead in rushing?
Speaker 2: You'll probably if he gets like thirty yards thirty one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Stee, so you're you kind of made your point about the rushing. Do you like the idea of him as a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Scoer, No, not really, uh, I mean like could he yeah, out of the receiving side, But if they get inside the five is going to Gus Edwards. That's what they're going to do. That's what he's built for. So I think he could absolutely lead in yards if he scores a touchdown. That's the play here where this works out. I don't like him as better odds than Gus Edwards because again, if they're going to use Videll in higher like leverage, you know, through drive situations, Gus Edwards is literally built there for short yarded stuff. So Videll is going to have to do it off of a breakaway play or receiving touchdown, which if Lad is active, he's the number one read. So I don't love the touchdown call. I think I think he could be in flexi range, but I'll go back and I will take Kendre Miller over Videll. I mean, obviously my guy too, so, but the touchdown is going to be the key for this one being correct.
Speaker 1: Let's Supervidell is Hayes RB forty four in early ACR. So if you spot out so they're like right next week, show you a few spots ahead and Miller, but essentially the same range when you get down that low. I want to let everybody know the NBA season is rolling along. Playing Pick six from DraftKings, than official partner of the NBA, is a way to get even more into the action following your favorite players. It's super simple to get started. First, download the DraftKings Pick six app, Then select two or more players and choose if they'll have more or less of a stat like points, rebounds, three pointers, and more. Track your picks for a shot at huge cash prizes. That's all there is to it. Pick six is available in most states including California, Texas, Georgia, Missouri, and more, and for all first time Pick six players check this out. New customers play five dollars, get fifty dollars in Pick six credits. The fun of the NBA season continues with the most fun way to play fantasy sports Pick six from DraftKings. Download the DraftKings Pick six app now and use code Fantasy Pros. That's Coote Fantasy Pros for new customers to play five dollars get fifty dollars at pick six credits only on draft games Pick six. The crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight open wy or text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction void and Ontario Bonus Betzkspire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance.
Speaker 4: Four.
Speaker 5: Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co, slash ft.
Speaker 1: Ball Welsh What is your number four prediction?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm going to go to I didn't think I was going to do this one, but Brian Thomas. Brian Thomas is speaking to me in the game of which team should move to London, the Jags or the Jets? Who should we no longer have here? That is one hundred percent. Now I see this game. It's it is fantasy relevant, it is not watchable. This is the relegated match. But Brian Thomas is going to catch a fifty plus yard touchdown against the Jets and have a nice solid day. The big play touchdown is what I'm going to go with to hear. Brian Thomas has had a long reception of twenty four or higher for three straight weeks, which, by the way, might be into the betting world of playing the longest reception. He also has a fifty yarder in here. He's had ten plus targets in two straight games, and we've been focused on all the chaos of the quarterback play, but twenty two targets in two straight games. He's had twelve catches, he's got a touchdown, he's gone over seventy six yards in both. And the Dolphins they've kind of been getting waxed a little bit. Three different wide receiver tight ends have had plays of twenty or more last this is last week in general. While the Jets have provided zero pressure in zero sacks on Tua in that last game, so there's no pressure, they gave up big plays last week. Two wide receivers or I mean one yard short of two one hundred yard receivers They've got a handful of one hundred yard receivers given up recently, that secondary's banged up, that team is defeated. Not that this is a great team, but they are just committed to getting Brian Thomas the ball, and they're getting committed to it going deep. Fifty yard touchdown catch from Brian Thomas in a big scoring day.
Speaker 1: Erickson, you are a fan of Brian Thomas the player. Are you a fan of him in this matchup?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a fan of Brian Thomas rest of the way because he's shown over the last three weeks it doesn't matter who his quarterback is, like, he's gonna make plays no matter what. He's last three games, he's averaging over eighty one receiving yards per game. Like, he's just been everything I wanted from him and more this year, even though he's been dealing with quarterback problems, he's been playing on a dysfunctional offense, he's been dealing with some injuries himself, and yet he's found a way to get it done and currently he ranked second in receiving yards among rookies. I have a I think seventeen to one ticket on him to lead all rookie wide receivers and receiving yards that maybe it's still live because he's second.
Speaker 2: I eight, who's one? Ours is no number one? But Bowers.
Speaker 4: I was about to say Bowers quarterback anymore.
Speaker 2: So like that's the thing.
Speaker 4: What's the gap?
Speaker 3: What it's like eighty eighty yards that he's behind, So it's four weeks left. But also Neighbors is right behind Thomas because he's also played less games.
Speaker 2: But and but Neighbors have.
Speaker 3: Quarterback either, So it's like, can mac Jones will his way to get Brian Thomas to the promised Land. That's what we're hoping with because everyone else I'm looking at, So Bowers quarterback problem. Thomas obviously is mac Jones Neighbor's quarterback problem. And then Mconukee is the other receiver. He's also hurt, So they're all in that range. They're all kind of a live right now. But yeah, so Brian Thomas, if he can keep up the paces he's been on the last three weeks, uh, we could be cooking with gas.
Speaker 1: So what do you think Eric saying about Welsh's pick of a long touchdown in particular?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's all Brian Thomas has been able to do right. He's averaging over fifteen yards per catch. And it's funny because when you look at him versus some of these other rookie receivers Bowers and Neighbors both have the only other rookies or even Lad mcconkeye too. These guys have over eight hundred receiving yards and they've done it on eighty plus catches. Brian Thomas has fifty four catches and he has over eight hundred receiving yards. Eight hundred and fifty receiving yards. So yeah, he's a big play savant and they're just funneling him targets. And the Jets yeah, I mean Sauce Gardner even though he's hurt, he hasn't been good this year, so you can definite take advantage of this Jets secondary.
Speaker 2: So I think, yeah, it's probably gonna catch a long touchdown.
Speaker 1: I was pulling up this stat while you guys were talking, so I hope you guys didn't share this already. There are four players that have four catches of fifty plus yards this season? Can you Brian Thomas is one of them? I will say, can you guys name the other three?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I think Jefferson Chase Chase has one, right.
Speaker 1: Chase Chase has four, Brian Thomas has four. So there's one other player's four and one with five.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm sorry, that have four fifty yard catches?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I they spoke, I'll say it fifty plus yard catches at least four of them.
Speaker 4: Player, Okay, Jennings.
Speaker 1: Jennings has not.
Speaker 4: Plus it's not Tyra, please do So.
Speaker 1: You guys did get the outside of Bride Thomas Junior, which is obvious because we're talking about him. Chase was the obvious one. The other one is like it's like, oh, yeah, that makes sense. Once you hear it, you probably won't guess that, So I won't make the h the listeners listen to you guys flail around and get all these wrong answers. One of them is Jameson Williams and the other one the only one with five. Those others we have four. Terry McLaurin m super fun, a lot of big plays from him. Yeah, you can find this information on the Advanced Wide Receiver Stats page on fantasypros dot com. But yeah, I was like, you know, brid Thomas said a few of these I wanted to look it up, and he literally tied for second most. McLaurin is the only one with more all right ericson what is your number three prediction?
Speaker 3: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Going back to Detroit playing in the Dome, more points, bring it on because they're playing in the Buffalo bill. So I think this game is going to shootout again. I was right about this last week, so I'm just going to play the hits here. I don't know what the total is going to end up closing at. I know that it was at fifty three and a half points the last time I checked. I don't understand why you would bet the under, but people are going to see value on it. I don't care taking the over on this game. Average children last in the lines last twenty six home games has been fifty four points, so it's right around the average. And now that you're considering the two offenses that are going head to head here where the Lions are going to actually have to try to score points, same thing with Buffalo. I think that you're going to see a more aggressive Buffalo offense. I know sometimes this year where you've seen them like to run the ball. I don't think this is going to be the case this week. Even last week we just saw it. Hey, when they were down, they had to dial up a much heavier pass approach and they scored over forty points. Josh Allen totaled six touchdowns. So I think this game is going to be a shootout, and I think that means it's going to be another good game for Amari Cooper.
Speaker 2: I think Cooper was my.
Speaker 3: Flag plant on the Start Sit show last week and ended up being a pretty good call, even though I was honestly kind of disappointed with his overall game entirely because he had over two hundred and fifty air yards, he had a sixty one percent target rate per route run, fourteen targets overall, and he only had ninety fives. He had six catches from ninety five yards, So I honestly was kind of disappointed. I was like, dude, this guy could have had a monster game. Instead, it was kind of like, Okay, a good game for Mari Cooper.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: So I'm going back to the well though with a Mario Cooper because again I like the spot here against Detroit talked about how Buffalo really dialed up the passing game last week in a shootout, They're gonn to do the same thing again this week. Their pass right over expectation was plus eleven percent in week thirty, or excuse me, in week fourteen. That was the high since Week seven, when they first traded for Amari Cooper. So whenever this offense decides to throw the ball, Amari Cooper is much more involved. I think that's gonna be the same case here. So whatever his receiving yards props probably gonna be round, like forty or fifty yards, He's gonna go over that because Amari Cooper is the most boom er bust receiver on planet Earth, and he's if he's gonna go over, he's gonna go way over. So I like the overs on Cooper again.
Speaker 1: Boy well Erickson sure is going out on a limb here taking the over on Bill's Lions, the game that everybody just expecting touchdown Scalore.
Speaker 4: It's a big number though.
Speaker 1: It's actually it's fifty five on raw already big number, But how could you take the under?
Speaker 2: All you need is an injury and then you win.
Speaker 4: Basically, you know what your bet should be. Your bet should be. You should all line this. You should go to like fifty nine and a half and play plus money.
Speaker 2: That's what the bill the Bills Rams game. I were looking at some the live odds.
Speaker 3: It's so funny when you see the live ones is like eighty points for the total that it went over eighty and a half points.
Speaker 4: So all line this you no marbles? Good, like, get in and get in on this.
Speaker 1: Come on, Yeah, I mean, fifty five is a huge number, but like you literally you cannot go into Bill's Lions and take the under. You're just it's just like, it's not fustable if you take the under on this game, even with a number that high. What do you think about Mamari Cooper ridiculous?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like, I mean I haven't been into Amari Cooper like Erickson has, but you know, he's he's getting back involved in the offense and he stretches the field for them right now. I mean, Shaki is the safety net. There's just no real tight end to speak of and in this offense anymore. And Josh Allen's on a thing that the indoor game is going to be ridiculous. I think the running game is where things are gonna stop, and he's going to have to sling the ball. I hang, this isn't astute call, especially the betting angle of it. Like I think Amari Cooper is kind of in the realm for everybody of like wide receiver three, if you have him on your team, you know, like Amari Cooper versus what I would be very comfortable with it. But from the betting angle, it probably is going to open up at a kind of low ish number. So I really like that. And I think if this is going to be just slang slang slang, a MARII Cooper is going to have to be involved in this because Keon Coleman, God knows where he is right now. So I'm with this call.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely We'll say so on the regarding the total being like as massive as it is, So you said it's a fifty five flat, that's the number it's at.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm seeing right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm looking historically, So we've had since two thousand and three, we've had thirty games close at fifty five points. The over is hitting thirty seven percent of this.
Speaker 2: But how many of those games are playing in course field? That's the question, Like.
Speaker 1: Like by process, yes, you should bet the under the hood, but by emotion and by it's literally Bill's Lions say, the thing that's going to move over, dude'.
Speaker 3: They're playing the Ford Field like any other any other place that is outside faded, faded, fata fade. But the fact is in the dome, Josh Allen in the dome. See this is why Buffalo should have built a dome. You want more six touchdown games from Josh Allen, build a dome.
Speaker 1: Alan is like a walking like you're getting at least four touchdowns from him lately. It feels like the Lions are you know, the most fun aesthetically pleasing offense. Like it's just you know, this is I mean, there's a reason everybody. He's like, this will make for a great Super Bowl, right, It's it's a super fun matchup. Well, what is your number three prediction?
Speaker 4: Bo knows Bo Knicks will be the horse king in the Colts versus Broncos matchup, and he's gonna turn those Colts into glue. Bo Nicks going for two point fifty two touchdowns. Colts are giving up these sixth most passing yards on the year. Bo's thrown for two hundred and six straight games, two point fifty plus in three straight games and has two or more touchdowns in four of six games. Side note, Yes, Courtland Sutton really like Vley back into this. I'm probably gonna be re betting Maley in this one, but really, this one is about bow Knicks and just how good he has been. So you're gonna go into this matchup with probably some big Bo Nix questions as far as like who do I start? Bo Nicks is in that kind of streamy quarterback range where people might have two quarterbacks, do I do this or this? I really like bo Nicks this week, and maybe I'm setting the line like if I wanted to be bold, if we were saying this is going to be a bold one, I would go I would probably go three hundred and three touchdowns, but safe safety play two fifty two touchdowns, And like I said, he's the horse.
Speaker 1: King ericson Nix is giv ten. Is that too high, too low? Or just right for early ECR? No?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: The Colts are a good matchup coming off the bye week culture come off bye week two. But I like Denver playing at home, and I guess I'm curious. So while she said you mentioned bele because we know someton's probably going to get it done. Two and fifty yards obviously a lot. So if anything, like, I is Troy Flanklin ever going to catch a deep pass from BONICKX? Like I watched them play every single game.
Speaker 4: They throw in every game.
Speaker 2: It's like, did these guys actually played organ together?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Was I just imagining that?
Speaker 3: Because I Will said they have no chemistry whatsoever, despite the fact that they were.
Speaker 2: Teammates at the college level. So yes, I think.
Speaker 3: I think finally, this is the week where Troy Franklin actually catches a deep target from Bonnicks and then ultimately helps get you to this number. So, uh, handholding with you, welsh On b Nix get it done as the.
Speaker 4: I like the logic of this. Yeah, give me a name? No, give me what dore one more?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: They get warm? Can I get a name?
Speaker 1: I don't do the nay, but I will do the you do that.
Speaker 4: You think you're in It's like, now you gotta after you're in Colorado, you should call. One thing I'll point out that is super annoying about the Broncos I've noticed is they run they do similar.
Speaker 2: To pers do. Please no No.
Speaker 4: It's not the backfield. That's why I love b Nicks even more. They can't run it's not even an established thing. But what they run these rotations, and I really I hate these wide receiver rotations that go out there. The Packers do it. It's like, you know, it's only Watson and Wis and you never have anybody else. They'll do that where like Veley doesn't come out and they'll run like five different wide receivers in these mixes. So that's where I shy away from like being too crazy with guys like Franklin or because you point out, like why can't we get these guys rolling? It's like who knows because of the rotation. Sutton's the only constant on that. But yes, bo Nicks is good. Very disappointed in your NAE. Did like your clickity clacks, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, part of me dies a little bit inside every time I see the little Jordan Humphrey start games.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's out there and you're just like, why what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Josh Reynolds is finally not on the team anymore, so at least, hey, maybe spots opened up. Troy Franklin, Come on, man, Orgon's in the what the number one seed right in the college FOOTBA playoff. Like, come on, organ vibes are good right now, let's get the connection going.
Speaker 4: You know what, that might be the thing we could hold on to. Organ vibes are good.
Speaker 1: Growing up, basketball was never near the top of my list of favorite sports. I always prefer baseball and then football as I got older. But once I was in college at Maryland, I completely fell in love with the atmosphere at college basketball games. The energy, the passion, the noise, the chills. There's no fan experience in the world quite like a high level college troops game. I still remember storming the court my final game as a student's senior year against Uva, and now that I'm well passed my days as a student, when I need basketball tickets, I turn to game Time. Game Time as this new feature called game Time Picks, which filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats. It makes getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier. The list of my favorite features on the Game Time app is too long to read everything, but here are some standouts For me. Personally, I love the game Time Picks curation obviously, especially since I can use it for not just sports, but concerts, comedy, theater, and more. I also love the all in pricing so there are no surprise fees at checkout. There's nothing in the world more infuriating to me than thinking I know what I'm about to spend on a purchase, then getting hit with a surprise fee at the last second. That doesn't happen with Game Time. Plus, I also appreciate the seat views to get a panoramic view from your seat in the app before you commit to buying, so take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time Picks. Download the Game Time app, create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again. Create an account and redeem code fa n tas y p ros for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time Today. T is a Game Time ericson what is your number two prediction?
Speaker 3: Patriots Cardinals is going to be a shootout in the desert the Patriots games because the defense is so bad because Drake Bays Fun have been leaning towards going over the total more often than not, so I think we're gonna get some offensive production here from both sides. Specifically, Trey McBride is going to catch a receiving touchdown this week. I know, no crazy crazy, it's because if it doesn't happen this week's happened next week. Because if they're playing the Panthers, so one of these weeks tre McBride. So I'm getting ahead of it now because it'll be the talk of the town next week because he's paying the Panthers.
Speaker 2: They love the most touchdowns. The tight ends.
Speaker 3: Well, you know who is the worst defense in terms of EPA per target two targets aligned tight in the formation? It's my new England Patriots dead last and EPA per target allowed to pass catchers aligned tight this season. You look at just the schematic matchup right, number one wide receiver from Marvin Harrison Junior. Who's going to be covering him? The only good player on the Patriots defense, Christian Gonzalez. McBride is going to absolutely eat in this specific matchup. He's seen so many targets over the last couple of weeks, two red zone targets last week. He has sixteen red zone targets on the year. Again, zero receiving touchdowns. Regression is coming, and it's gonna come against the New England Patriots. So Trey McBride is going to score a receiving touchdown. I would not surprise me if you scored multiple touchdowns. But it's either this week or next week where he's gonna have a kaboom game when it comes to scoring. I'm trying to get ahead of it a little bit, and if he doesn't, I'm going to come back next week and say the exact same thing for Tram McBride scoring receiving touchdowns.
Speaker 1: So we've talked a bit about this off air. How many touchdowns are you going to predict these scores next week? If he doesn't score this.
Speaker 4: Week, That's what I'd say. I'm disappointed you even brought this up because if he doesn't score this week, ericson. Tell everybody what you told us or me or whatever it was of how many of what you're gonna bet next week?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 3: Three touchdowns for Trey McBride, whatever type of pay you can get. Dude, I bet money on Kyle Pitts to score a touchdown last week. Don't feel bet Trey McBride to score multiple touchdowns?
Speaker 1: Come on, well, multipose one thing. You told us you were going to bet three touchdowns, do.
Speaker 2: Like a ladder touchdown bet? However that works again?
Speaker 1: One and you told us specifically that you were going to bet your house on three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't have don't have a home.
Speaker 4: Don't be a liar. Then just bet your paycheck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bet your Christmas bonus. Patriots Cardinals is forty six? Is the total? So maybe a little higher than you meta thought thinking about the Patriots. But you make a good point ericson given the defense is playing and the way Drake May is playing, knowing that number, do you like the over?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do?
Speaker 1: Welsh. What do you think both on this being a shootout and on Trey McBride finally scoring a receiving touchdown?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 4: I don't think Cardinals and Patriots scream shootout to me, just even in my simplest of brains, But I was I almost put Drake May on this as a play to like really explode. I'm just very I live in Arizona. I'm very anti Cardinal. I think Marvin Harrison is laughably not good right now. I love the trade McBride call Kyler Murray. This defense is probably going to allow him to not make some of the mistakes that he always does. So I could see where this could go over, but I'm not in love with the over. I like Dre may Drake may I really do like the McBride's stuff. I'm probably gonna be tempted to play the touchdown. I don't know if I will. They're probably gonna still give us some stupid line, you know, like one five and it's like it doesn't score it all year. Give me two to one. If they do that, I will hit it. But I'm probably gonna play the receptions and the receiving yards for McBride because he is probably the play to go. If you were like picking across, like what's the thing you can count on? I think the only thing you can really count on that you would trust, especially for my betting angle, is McBride. So I'm gonna completely tail this McBride's stuff. The touchdown. We'll see, We'll see what the odds are given to us.
Speaker 1: Welsh, what's your number two prediction?
Speaker 4: Oh ladies and gentlemen, gold blooded, You're gonna go to the San Francisco forty nine ers. You know there's a I want to show this and I'm going to send this to our guys just so they have a better graphic. Here, you would think the bet is going to be Juwan Jennings, which, by the way, I am now known as the Juwan Jennings Soothsayer. There's this great feature on the app on Betting Pros which by the way, you can go get a free month of Premium FP free. If you go and do that right now, download the app, you can follow all of us. I just happened upon this and I just want you to show this shows your number one performing bet of what you've done in the last year. Ericson, can you tell me what that bet is?
Speaker 2: Right there? I mean i've you to guess that has something to do with Juwan Jennings. Oh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: My number one bet over the last year one hundred percent hit rate is Juwan Jennings receiving yards. So I am the soothsayer. I do love it and I have already bet it, but let's get it all here. Oh yeah, it is actually because I was going to go a rock pretty side, so it is adding Juwan Jennings in with Puoka Nakua.
Speaker 2: I love the over.
Speaker 4: On Thursday Night Football with the Rams and the forty nine Ers, Juwan Jennings and Pouga combine for two hundred and fifty receiving yards and two touchdowns between the two. Rams are giving up the eighth most touchdowns to wide receivers over the last month and the tenth most receiving yards by the way. The last matchup Juwan Jennings against the Rams one hundred and seventy five yards and three touchdowns. Puka has gone over one hundred yards in three of his last four games, and the Niners are given up four receiving touchdowns to wide receivers over the last three games. He was not active, nor was Cup in the last game. Niner secondary is just still a problem. The Niners are working on much better ground right now. I think they're going to be trading some big offensive plays. The forty nine Ers are down another running back. God knows what this is going to look like. I mean, maybe Grendo plays, I don't think so, Patrick Taylor, maybe Deebo's in the back. They're going to have to throw the ball. The Rams are going to try to establish some run. If the Niners are efficient, they're going to be throwing the ball. So Pooka and Jennings combined two point fifty two touchdowns is the official. I have one already bet Juwan Jennings over receiving yards. I did it last night, so I do love that play as well.
Speaker 1: Ericson Jennings wide receiver nineteen in early ECR Puka obviously up there, he's wide receiver three. Do you like this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love some who am I to go against the Juwan Jennings sooth sayer and say that he's incorrect about Juwan Jennings, and to add confidence to this, I've already bet this as well, Juwan Jennings in the forecast. What I'm doing now, because all the trade deadlines have passed, I put in some of these early prize picks lines and I just got jumped all over these forty nine ers because they were all way too low, like Brockberty more than his passing yards. It's already going up as like as I'm seeing as I'm refreshing, because it was just way too low of a number. Because he's cooking now, I'll gain he hit those two bad weeks, the snowy game, he was injured, but he's got his toys back I think he's going to be going more than his passing yards. And if that's happening, John Jenny's is gonna be along for the ride. So even if Jennings receiving yards prop like looks like it's big, just to look at every time he's gone over, it's somewherear to like Ayuk where when he goes over he's going ninety plus yards. So yeah, I think in fact he destroyed the Rams earlier this season makes a ton of sense. And Pookinakua man, he played one of the best games I've ever seen by a wide receiver last week. I was just I mean, and I was thinking of going back to that team that's being saved by pokin Like, this is why this team's in the playoffs now because of this man making it his mission to get me to the fantasy postseason.
Speaker 2: So shout out to at Pookakua.
Speaker 4: I might run the first ladder receiving yard parlay that I've ever done in my life. And I might parlay fifty to fifty for Puka and Jennings, sixty sixty for Puka and Jennings, seventy seventy, and I might push it up to one hundred and I'm play those two bad boys together and go ballistic. Also want to point out I have another bet, a forty nine or bet that has one hundred percent tail rate when as I saw it before this, that is only on Betting pros app. So if you guys want to see what it is, it is not the Juwan Jenning ones. I've told you that. But there's another bet. It's my best bet for that Thursday game. It's already up there. You can only get it on the Betting pros app, So go and check that out. But ericson, can I all interest you in a wide receiver receiving yard parlay ladder? Can I get you to come with me?
Speaker 3: You can get Debro to sign off because he's the Puka nakua soothsayer, So can I go to soothsayers to sign off?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna hit him up and we're gonna parlay that together. Can we also just for one second laugh together about the Deebo Samuel tweet. Where Debo yesterday or this morning or whatever it was, decided to tell everybody it's not me. I'm not struggling. He is. Tim Robinson not worried about it. He's saying, I'm not struggling, and then he got community noted that no, yes you are.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 4: Actually you have the most drops on the team. You are struggling. Accountability is the only thing he is getting separation from this year.
Speaker 1: Tim Robinson is so amazing that when you first said that, I was like, there's like eight different memes. I thought you could be going in that direction.
Speaker 4: All of them were all that I'm giving. I'm giving you guys on social some ideas. Just put debo with some Tim Robinson meme and it's.
Speaker 1: All trying to find the guy who did this or his what when they say he dropped fast? It's all of them. That's great, all of them work all. That's a great bit too. The only separation he's getting is from his accepting responsibility. Eric Sodon prediction number one, What do you got?
Speaker 2: Number one prediction?
Speaker 3: Here the Panthers are going to win for the first time, not the season because they've won games, but for the first time as a favored team in the Bryce Young era. Bryce Young years of the NFL has never been a favorite ever. The sportsbooks have never really never thought that he could win a game.
Speaker 1: I'm not that surprised to hear that. When would he have been a face exactly?
Speaker 3: But well, yeah, no, they've never he's never been a favorite ever. But he's been obviously playing much better of the last couple weeks. I think that's very well known at this point, coming so close of the last couple of weeks against teams that they probably had no business competing against, the Kansasvie Chiefs, the Philadelphia Eagles. I mean, look, that guy should be buying, That guy should be moving. He needs to put a poster of his Xavier at Legett.
Speaker 2: In his basement.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, three million dollars.
Speaker 2: He needs to.
Speaker 3: Honor Exavier league Get for the drop that he had because if he catches that ball, man, Panthers are gonna win that game. So that being said, I think that the Panthers win. I think that league Get bounces back here. Obviously he's a young player. Last week was a performance to forget for him, citing the drop that he had on the potential touchdown. But before that, he did set up the Panthers really well on a key convert a on a long play. So for me and the reason I was watching this is because I was all over the Bryce Young unders in terms of his passing yard, so it actually helped me that Lee get actually dropped the pass too. So I bet I will also have a poster of the get somewhere in my basement in my future home that I do not have three touchdowns for pride. So I do like Lee getting this spot here against Dallas. Dallas coming off a short week, Dallas deal with a couple of injuries on the offensive defensive sides. So yeah, I like the Panthers here and the fact that Lee Get I mean, last week, the usage was still really great for him. He had ten targets, twenty four percent target chair over one hundred and twenty eight air yards. I get that he's been kind of up and down, inconsistent, but this is what we see from rookies a lot of the time. You know, they're incomplete products. And the fact that we saw Bryce Young kind of bounce back after you know, his slow start to the year. I think that the team's going to rally around Lee Get here. I think that he's going to have a big game. So I like the overs on his receiving yards. They can go over forty receiving yards, which is probably what his line is going to be. He has thirty nine plus yards and four straight six plus targets in three straight games. So I think we Get's gonna bounce back here and help get the Papers their first win as favorites in the Bryce Young era.
Speaker 1: Wels. You also have a prediction for your number one in regards to the Panthers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I like this. I'm gonna tail this and it will be also because of Cuba, the Great. Cuba is going to go off on the Cowboys. I see one hundred and fifty combined yards and as a top five RB this week. Cowboys have given up sixteen touchdowns to running backs on the year, fifty plus receiving yards in three of the lacks last six games. Cuba's got twenty six or more carries in two of the last four games. And why does that matter because the two he didn't Brooks Brooks was back. We all know that Brooks is out now. So this is just Cuba. Cuba is going to be the force. They're also not laying on their backs and having their bellies rubbed like they want to win games. They want to take these games away from these big teams. This is the opportunity, and like you said, I think that is something they're going to scoreboard watch the first time they are a favorite ever. They are going to give Cuba twenty plus carries. He's going to be out of the backfield as well. You can do this against the cow I mean the Cowboys. You can definitely pass on running backs. Last couple of weeks they've held teams a little bit down on the running side. But it's also because you can throw against this team, but they have had given up some big running back performances as well. I really love Cuba in this matchup. There's some you know, back to back Dicey of Kansas City and Philly and fading, and I think I don't know if I told ericson this. I was glad in my big FFBC Championship, which is the high stakes stuff Fantasy Pros Online Championship. I got obliterated in the championship. And you know why, I'm okay with it because I'm a dumb, stupid idiot and I last second took Cuba out this week in favor of the check. I did it, and I did it five minutes before lock and you know what had I lost by ten points. I wouldn't be here right now, I'd be I couldn't do it, So I'm just glad I got blown out.
Speaker 2: I was just well, just down in the dumps.
Speaker 4: I would be in some gutter somewhere. I got Josh, Allen and Addison, So that's okay. But the whole point of that is Tuba has performed really well in these bad matchups. This is a great matchup. There's no Brooks, he's going off. Cuba's going ballistic this week. Love him for week fifteen.
Speaker 1: So we're all over the Panthers. It sounds like, actually I want to pull up. Do you know what the line is in that game too?
Speaker 2: At least that's last two match too.
Speaker 4: I wasn't trip there was one point, one point five, wasn't.
Speaker 2: Sure Dallas came close.
Speaker 3: I mean last night to debating Cincia, thought maybe they get some love, but no, everyone's on the Panthers bandwagon, which does somewhat scare me. But actually, before we sign off, guys, I wanted to ask, so Brooks right, so's he gonna miss all next season too? Like?
Speaker 2: When is he actually gonna be valuable for good?
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're going to do, but like after this, how can you rush him? Like you should just sit him for a fit seas?
Speaker 3: I mean, so I guess like this is like a dining again, this isn't dining, but I want to talk abuy it because I think it's born with Jonathan Brooks. Like when, so when is his value actually going to be? Really like twenty twenty seven, like twenty six, midway.
Speaker 4: Through midway through twenty six because what Tuba signed a three year deal which canceled what this year, and then he's got two more years after this if I'm doing this correctly, So that means Brooks returns in the walk year for Cuba and they'll probably baby him into some capacity. So it's probably halfway. So the time to buy him is going to be probably about ten to twelve months, and then where he really like gives you production, it's probably like eighteen months away from right now. That's a brutal and also that's inheriting the risk that he does it again because apparently this is all he does. So it's it's yeah, it's mean to be brutal.
Speaker 3: These are It's really unfortunate for a super young The thing is like works in his favor that he is really young, so like that does help him. He doesn't have like this like massive work because again he was like a one year starter but then immediately got hurt and he got hurt again, So I don't have Brooks. Do you guys have Brooks on any Dynasty teams? Like are you just like we just want to like would you want to sell like right now? Like just like hey, I just want to get out now, like not deal with it, or I've.
Speaker 1: Got I've got him. On one it was a league where I had four first round picks this pass rookie draft, so I he was one of them, but it was like he was you know what, I went all in and I had multiple picks. Thankfully. I I think that you have to hold like nobody's gonna give you anything of value because you're skipping out an entire year next year and there's a question mark about you know, just what the role will be when he even comes back. Can he maintain the workload when he comes back, like like it's really really set and you feel for a guy who works so hard to come back this season even for a team that isn't going anywhere, Like that speaks to his speaks to his character, like like I just I want nothing for the best for him, But it might be like borderline over in Dinas would you would you?
Speaker 2: I don't mean to cut you off.
Speaker 3: I just thought of an interesting what did you take want to offer you outric estime for Jonathan Brooks? What would you do?
Speaker 1: I think I'd probably I do love it.
Speaker 3: I love Estimate starter next year. Like those guys are free agents, like Gananta's gone's gone, He's there's no way he's coming back, but he's gone.
Speaker 4: You think they look at that backfield and they're like, we're good.
Speaker 1: I don't think if Estimate was on any other team, I might consider him. I just don't trust Sean Payton to like stick with or running back that I like.
Speaker 4: I think the bigger question is to buy Jonathan Brooks, like you're kind of getting to. I don't think it's about like do I hold do I know? I think it's like do you have the wherewithal to go and buy Jonathan Brooks right now? And what are you willing to give up? And like, you know, does the injury scare you enough? Because what Jonathan Brooks value six months ago would have been probably top fifteen RB. You know someone would have like wanted him at like a top fifteen RB with the future side. Now, what are you willing to give up? Because I think that's outside.
Speaker 1: I mean I might give up like a third round rookie pick, like a late third.
Speaker 2: But like I just don't know, I don't know how you can get Yeah, no one's gonna.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can give up a pick in the top twenty five, even in a down rookie class, because you just don't. I mean, it's too uncertain and you're not even gonna get certainty for another two years from now, Like we're talking about twenty twenty six. Guys, it's twenty twenty four right now, we're talking about twenty six, like midway through as many ways. Like I just I don't think you could give up anything of value. That's why I call I think he's a hold. Like I don't want to just dump him and take that loss right away. I'd rather just sit him on IR and hope for a miracle. But again, like like I said, I might be over.
Speaker 3: That's that's the thing. It's like you have to hit on. I feel like this is like a five leg parlaye for you to hit on Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Brooks in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Guys like he then has to like be good still coming off another Again, you never barely see him play at the NFL level, and again he had a very limited sample size in college, and so there are so many things have to go right for him when again on the panels good, like we don't know, like who's gonna be the coach, Like who's gonna be the quarterback?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 3: And maybe it's just like just if you have Brooks, get Cuba right so you can at least get some production in the.
Speaker 2: In the short term, Tuba looks like a pretty strong though now everyone's like trying to sell Cuba. We were trying to sell Tune.
Speaker 3: It's like, nah, man, this guy's not going away staying stay good BOOKO for good for you, Bobert, goat.
Speaker 1: He's a good player and his has a wide open you know runway here, and offense is getting better with Bryce down playing better. So yeah, Tuba looks pretty good right now. But we'll wrap up there. Thank you everybody for tuning in. Hopefully we do pretty well in our predictions here for Welsh and Ericson. I'm Ryan Warmley. Thanks everybody, We'll see again next time. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 2: Bush