Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style. Oh welcome everybody. It is Tuesday, March tenth, to the Rogue Recap. So sorry I missed you yesterday. I actually was invited to the Broadcasters Foundation of America and they were giving out two really big awards I guess actually four, but two to people that I'm somewhat familiar with. One was Stephen A. Smith. He was awarded Personality of the Year, and Judge Judy got a really cool lifetime award. And she got up and she gave a speech, and I have to say it was pretty interesting. She really is fun. That sounds so simple, right, but she just was fun. Like she's this little tiny thing. I don't know if she even five feet tall, and she's eighty two years old. She doesn't look it, and she's just a spitfire. She got up and she gave like a funny introduction about one of the cases that she had when she was on the bench. She actually was a family court judge for gosh, I think twenty five years in New York family court. So I honestly cannot imagine the things that she saw, but just really interesting to see her speak talk about what it was like. You know, she mentioned that in her like primary and middle school and then high school years, she really wasn't that great of a student and didn't actually find her footing as far as being a student and being a good student for that matter, until she until she got to law school, and how she just fell in love with the law and it just became her life, which I thought was so cool. And of course stephen A Steven as a friend. I've known stephen A for many years and it was great to see him win Personality of the Year. And he certainly is a personality and he's ran ubunctious and verbose and wild and loud, and that's why people love him. And he was very very sweet and kind and you know, gave up all his glory to God first and then thanked his mother, who passed away some years ago. And he was raised in a single family home, so he really really like honors everything. It always goes back to his mom. But just really nice. But that was why I didn't do a podcast yesterday because it was a crazy day. And then getting over there, so but really fun to be a part of it. Good to see lots of folks from many networks left and right in the room. So oh, and then one really cool thing. They had the saxophone player from Billy Joel who did probably like two or three songs and he has His name was Mark Rivera and he had a beautiful voice very similar to Billy Joel. It was kind of weird how much he sounded like him, but I guess, you know, he's been touring with him for forty years or something, so I think when you tour that often and that I guess that frequently was someone for that man decades, you start to pick up some things. But it was I was like, wow, you really sound like him. But AnyWho, here we are Tuesday, and I have to talk about something that is getting absolutely no attention. So there was a vote in the Senate and the vote was whether or not to continue to fund welfare for refugees. And we have I truly can't believe I'm going to say this. We have all of these senators who are voting to continue to fund Somali welfare fraud, and I am like, you have got to be kidding me, there's all these senators and I'm just going to list them off because I think that they should be listed off. And I think it's horrible that these are Republican senators, people who say that they stand with the president after everything that we saw in Minnesota, after everything that we have heard from the president, the hearing when they had Governor Walls come before them, which we're going to play a little bit of that today, and the House Oversight Committee, you know, doing these ridiculous excuses for the amount of money laundering and fraud that has gone on in this state, specifically with regard to quote unquote refugee welfare and how almost every single person that's come in from Somalia is on some sort of welfare, some sort of you know, government support. And these Republicans said, okay, and I want if you are listening, please if one of these senators is yours two two two two four thirty one twenty one, because I am telling you, these people need to hear from you. They need to know that your piss off and they will continue to do the wrong thing unless the until they know we mean business. So people who voted not to block this welfare Senator Boozman, Senator Carpedo, Senator Collins, Senator Ernst, Senator Fisher, Senator Graham, Senator Grassley, Senator Hyde, Smith, Senator Lankfort, Senator McConnell, Big Shock, Senator Moran, Senator Mullen, which I am shocked by. Senator mckowski, not shocked, Total Rhino. Senator Ricketts, Senator Rounds, Senator Sullivan, Senator Thun, Scumbag, Senator Tillis, Senator Wicker, and Senator Young. So now I'm trying to understand why in the world would they vote to not end welfare for refugees. Why would you vote no on that? Do you want to continue to send taxpayer funds to Somali quote unquote refugees because these refugees are opening up fake businesses. They have almost one hundred percent cases of autism in their children. They have fake accounting firms, fake hospice care, fake daycares. I mean, who could forget Nick Shirley's the Leering Center. I don't get it. What are you guys doing? Why would you vote to allow this money from hard earned taxpayer dollars? They're hard earned dollars if they bust their ass to make Why would you give this away, especially people, especially people like Joni Ernst, especially people like Mark Wayne Mullen. Why why would you allow this to happen? What am I missing? The reason that people come here and they live off the system is very simple because they can because we allow it. Because it doesn't stop. You know, people will only take advantage of you as long and as much as you allow it to happen. But if you say I'm sorry, yeah, we're not giving you that great goodbye. Get out the people that are coming here from Somalia, it's called a gravy train. They're not driving around and used cars. They're driving around in brand new Lamborghinis and Mercedes Benzes. That's what we see when we go all the ground to Minnesota, and when we go to these businesses that say they're X Y and Z, there is no x Y and Z. There are closed doors, shuttered windows, and absolutely nothing to say for it. So I started doing some research to remind everybody, because if you're like me, there's so much going on it's hard to remember it all. But I just really, I really want to first start with back in the beginning of February, Trump had doctor oz go and reveal another massive Somali autism fraud scheme, and this time it was in Maine. So they went from Minnesota to Maine. And so the President explained, he said, autism spending served over fifty percent out of nowhere in Maine, clustered in these little areas, just like it did in Minnesota. So doctor Oz responded, he said, it looks like another governor left the cash register unattended. Criminals help themselves to your hard earned money. We're going to get to the bottom of this. So why is he saying that he's going to get to the bottom of it? But our senators are saying absolutely not, we don't want to find out more. In fact, we want to vote against stopping it. Does that make any sense to anybody. It's like we have doctor Oz who's the administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, so he's going to work on it so that they can stop committing healthcare fraud. But then we have senators saying that's okay, we're going to backdoor this money into you. I just don't get it. Take a listen to doctor Oz here, you'll see what I mean.
Speaker 3: We might have another Minnesota on our hands. Remember that state's program for children with autism, the one where some malley frosters set up fake treatment centers and stole millions of taxpayer dollars, while the same thing appears to be happening in Maine. Two weeks ago, health and Human services investigators released a report on Main's autism program in which they identified at least forty five million dollars in improper payments. But that's not all. They learned that the program's payouts increased more than fifty percent in just four years. They found that treatment centers are clustered in small geographic areas, just like they did in Minnesota. The reviewed paperwork that was missing crucial information, like whether the kids receiving these services had been properly diagnosed with autism in the first place. One hundred percent of the claims they examined had problems, and most troubling of all, they discovered that Maine had never conducted a statewide review of its autism program. Once again, it looks like another governor left the cash register unattended and criminals helped themselves to your hard darned money. Rest assured, we're going to get to the bottom of this Today, we sent a letter to Governor Janet Mills and Main's health commissioner, demanding more information about how they're preventing, identifying, and remediating fraud in the autism program and other programs that have raised red flags. If we don't like what we see, CMS will work with Maine to put their house in order, and if we're not satisfied with their progress, we reserve the right to cut off payments entirely. That's what it means to fight fraud, preserve program integrity, and protect your taxpayer dollars. And that's what we'll keep doing every single day here at.
Speaker 2: CMS produced by the US Department of Health and Human Services. So there we have doctor Oz making it very very clear that he is going to do the right thing. He's going to make sure that our taxpayer dollars are not being used to aid defraud the American people, not be able to pay thanks for our veterans and our elderly and truly six people that need to be on Medicaid and Medicare, and instead be used as a primary healthcare supplement for people that are here as quote unquote refugees living off of welfare and using these services which are not intended for them. This is the type of stuff that we as American people should expect and deserve. But then we have these senators who unfortunately think that they have the right to give our taxpayer dollars over to these things. I'm telling you, guys two two two two four thirty one, twenty one. And remember we just had about a week ago with a Third World Somali pirate. He pled guilty to six million dollars in Minnesota in an autism center fraud scheme. He was twenty two years old. Last name is Yusuf. So you're telling me now that this guy is twenty two years old, he's a millionaire here in America, and he's a refugee. Give me a break. Come on, guys. This is the stuff that is just a bridge too far. And when we look back and we think about the testimony of Governor Walls before the House Oversight Committee, some interesting facts were pointed out to him, and I'll highlight them and then i'll play another clip from this hearing just so that you can really just take in the numbers. Fifty four percent of Somalis are on food stamps, eighty one percent have a family member. I'm medicaid. Eighty seven percent of those charged in the Minnesota fraud scheme are Somali. So it's not like we're looking outside and trying to figure out, oh, well, who could possibly be guilty of this? We know who's guilty, we know where they're from, we know what they're doing, we have all the proof, it's all in writing. But these Republican senators still decided to send your money over. Why would you not stop that gravy train? Does that make any sense to anybody? I'm going to play some of this so you can hear this, because it is truly. This clip's about two minutes, but it is. It's insane how ridiculous it is, and Walsh tries to defend it.
Speaker 1: For Walt, do you believe the seventy thousand strong Somali community as a whole has made a positive impact on your state? I do, so you'd be the opinion fair to say that the smaller community has successfully assimilated and is making Minnesota better.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I believe they're on that path.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm just curious by what metric you'd come to that conclusion. I just looked at some hard data and do you have any idea what percentage of the native born Minnesota's all races live in poverty in your state right now? I don't have specifically, I'll share it with it's eight percent. For the smaller community, it's fifty two percent. How about receiving food stamps? Dontor right, I'll run it down with you at seven percent and then in the compared to fifty four percent in the Smalley community, and then don't have it, don't have at least a high school diploma. For all Minnesotas, it's five percent. Smile of community's thirty nine percent one family member at least on Medicaid. It's eighteen percent for Minnesota, seventy three percent for the Smiley community. And receiving welfare of some form it's twenty one percent, and it's eighty one percent for the Somali community. And you, governor, do you having to know what the percentages of all those who have currently been charged in this staggering social services fraud scheme were native born Minnesota's one percentage?
Speaker 4: I do not have that.
Speaker 1: I think it was eighty five and eight, which comes out to thirteen percent Minnesota and eighty seven percent Somali Minnesotan. So I think this is an instance perhaps where we'll gets slept by data a governor. There's been billions stolen over seven plus years, right under your nose. And really there's only two explanations. It's either you were in on it or you weren't smart enough to to see it. It's either criminal negligence or wild incompetence. And the only way this kind of fraud can reach this scale is if there's people in power that are colluding and collaborating and willfully blinding themselves to the realities around them and in oversight. When we do investigations, it's rare for us to have whistleblowers because it's they face retribution and punishment and resentment, and they can be ostracized, and it's difficult and it's uncomfortable, and sometimes it's even dangerous. So when we have an when we're having investigation and we have even a couple of whistleblowers, it's very valuable to us because they provide invaluable insight. Do you have any idea how many whistleblowers are working from Minnesota or working with the OVERSEC Committee?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 3: We have our own strong protections in the ola, the industl.
Speaker 1: It's thirty. I mean, I haven't seen that in five plus years in Congress. Thirty governor on September sixteenth, twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: So let's just think about that. Not only did Congressman Pat Fallen just completely crush him, but he also pointed out something very interesting, which he said, thirty nine percent of those refugees currently getting your tax dollars do not even have a high school diploma. What does that mean for American communities? If you're bringing people in and the goal is to have them come to America and live the American way, how can they do that if they have no education. And I'm not saying they had to go to college. I'm just saying you got to finish, you know, at least primary in high school. Right, So you're coming to this country, you probably don't speak the language, and you're living off of the system, and then you find a way through a loophole of people that have been here before you and with the help I'm sure of people within certain how should I say the halls of government that are more interested in empowering these communities than in protecting American interests and we'll leave that there. But I think you know what I mean. If we follow the paper trails, I do believe that eventually it will uncover a lot of the nefarious actions of people that should be protecting taxpayers and are instead doling out cash to quote unquote refugees. And I keep saying quote unquote because they're not refugees. They just know there's a lottery ticket. They want to play their hands. How can I blame them? We're not stopping it. We have all these Republican senators saying, yes, let's keep doing it. Why it's bad enough. We have control of the House, control of the Senate, we have control of the executive branch, and we cannot get a single thing passed that we put President Trump in office for. We still don't have all the Epstein files, We still don't have election integrity, We still don't have safeguard so that when the midterms come, we know that our vote matters and we know there aren't millions of illegal aliens voting in it. And then the other point is we have to know that our votes actually count, are not going to be adjudicated in back rooms, which some of these election software companies allow So if they get to go in and say, oh, I couldn't understand what her ballots said, or I couldn't understand what that meant, is that right? Is that fair?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Of course not. But these are the things that happened in the last couple of elections, and now we're actually getting information out about that. So I think it makes a lot of sense for us to be sincerely concerned because if we don't have the Save Act and we're not protecting taxpayers, and the only people speaking out about the fraud are people like doctor Oz or President Trump or RFK who are going state to state, and then we have people like Nick Sorter and like Nick Shirley that are trying to find out the answers, and James O'Keefe for that matter. But we're not getting to the heart of the issue, which is people in the Senate on our side of the aisle are sending money to refugees. We got veterans homeless on the street, we got kids in foster care getting abused. So we do not have answers on our elections, and we're sending money to Somolians. What the hell is going on? I want you to listen to our Treasury Secretary Scott Bessen. He made this comment about the Somali fraud and what he plans to do to those agencies and two people that have aided and embedded this kind of fraud. Take a listen to.
Speaker 5: This Treasuries Financial Crimes Enforcement network for whistleblowers that can actually be compensated if they come forward. Why wasn't this done before? It seems seems like a no brainer.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Joe, but it's very exciting. I think it's going to be a great way to ferret out waste, fraud and abuse, starting in Minneapolis, which has been ground zero. So we are encouraging whistleblowers who know about fraud people are stealing from the American taxpayer to come forward. At Treasury. We're setting up a website and we will be giving rewards up to ten to thirty percent of the fines that we levied.
Speaker 2: So this guy is offering rewards for whistleblowers to turn in people that are committing fraud. Again, I repeat, we had about fifteen senators there go ahead and vote against American interests to allow our tax dollars to be given to the same people that our Treasury Secretary and our CMS administrator are saying, we're going to turn around and we're going to find you and we are going to crush this. I mean, can we get our shit together, guys? Series It is absolutely it is so infuriating, honestly to be a part of this time in politics, because the opportunity is in front of us and we are losing it every single day instead of doing what works, instead of doing what helps Americans, we are allowing our money to go over to these special interest groups and to these fake refugees and allowing it to completely and totally help these people to make more money by doing nothing when they're able, bodied and capable, and quite frankly, most of them should not be here under refugee status. But this is what's happening. And I can't even blame the Democrats. I have to blame these Republicans. So just as a closer, let's remember big losers of today, Big big losers Twusban Collins, Ernst Fisher, Graham, Grassley, Hyde, Smith, Langford, McConnell, Moran, Mullen, Murkowski, Rickets Round, Sullivan, fun Tillis, Wicker and Young. You guys really suck today, I hope you know how much you have let the American people down and how much we're going to remember when it comes time to put you back in office. I hope it was worth it. I hope you enjoyed this. You are listening to the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McLaughlin. I want to thank you guys for being here. Please follow us at Linda mick at Rogue Recap roguerecap dot com. We will be back here tomorrow. Pray for our troops. Everybody be safe and good night