Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? Lisa wants a phone tap Mark. Now, the couple just started dating as of a month ago, so Lisa figured now would be a great time to mess with this guy. She's dating Mark, So I'm going to start do that. So I'm going to start the call to Mark, and you'll hear where I'm from, and you'll hear him freaking here, freaking in hell. Yeah, I'm looking for Lisa Gerbal. My name is Kevin James over at doctor Bironder's office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: If you get in contact with her, if you can just tell her to give us a call to the office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I ask what's wrong?
Speaker 1: What is your relation to to Lisa?
Speaker 2: That's my girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to divulge any of the patients information.
Speaker 2: She wasn't feeling well and I just really can you just like chill me in on like what might be going on?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm really complas I can pay you.
Speaker 1: You got a promise me? All right, I'm new on the job. Where it gets out that I do this, I could get fired.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say anything. Please just let me know what's going on. Please, I really really I need to know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, it's all good news. You can breathe a sigh of relief.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, what happened.
Speaker 1: Lisa is expecting a child in nine months.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, stop messing with me. Man, no we no way, that's impossible. Man, no, we only have sex like twice.
Speaker 1: If Lisa could call us as soon as possible, we just want to have her come in and check her out for some stupid No, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this can't no way, this is wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I got to get back to some other patients, but please have her give us a call at the office as soon as possible. Okay, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, no no no no no no no, don't go, don't go. Please stay on the line. Let me. Can I answer you a few more questions?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I gotta go. Have Lisa give us a call back at be Fantastic.
Speaker 2: No, please don't hang up. No, hello, God, please.
Speaker 1: Are you there.
Speaker 2: I'm here?
Speaker 1: All right? I think I made him crab his pants a little bit. I want you to call him back in three way, to call in so we can listen in find out what's going on. And I'm sure he's going to try to get it out of you, okaying, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and he's caught to see if you were up. I'm yeah, I'm definitely. Yeah. Yeah, your doctor called. Did they leave a message or yeah? They said they're pregnant. What Yeah, they said they're pregnant. How is that possible? They said they're pregnant? No, like, all right, I'm going to work, like, don't mess with me. There's no way that No, they said you're pregnant. You're pregnant. We only have Frecent twice. I don't understand, Like that first time, I didn't even know you can get pregnant from that? What are you laughing at? You can't get pregnant from that? I mean the second time, Yeah, but not all we did the first time, So don't worry. Why are you laughing at that? Sorry? I don't understand what's gonna What is this? Like? How did it even happen? I like bought the best comments that they have. I mean, they're not like one hundred percent. What do you have to know, and it says it on there, it says it one hundred percent. I don't know where have you been nothing on und I'm gonna I'm gonna suit the condom company. I don't understand how you're taking this so lightly. You're gonna have a kid and like, no, that's not possible.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mark, my name's Garif Elms. During in the Morning Show and you've got phone tawn by your girlfriend Lisa, Well.
Speaker 2: You Oh my god, what is Oh my god? Why would you do that? Why would you do that, Lisa? Why would you do that? This hyster This is not hysterical. This is outrageous. This is all I'm totally uncalled for. I can't believe you just did that.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show