Speaker 1: It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own.
Speaker 2: Remember that. That's it's how they choose.
Speaker 1: Call in now eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's leaned up on me? Man?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother? Were gonna get donkey? Two many?
Speaker 2: We'm gonna get donkey too.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I get it to you'll like me? You has up on me?
Speaker 2: Man, hung up?
Speaker 5: It's hung up on you, sir. And I would never do all. I would never do that.
Speaker 3: That's you liked this morning?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 4: Y'all are getting donkey of the day today, shar and MD. Although I love y'all so much, you get don keyll to day be clod man.
Speaker 1: Man, when we were out, let me wait wait wait wait? Can you say your name and where you call her from?
Speaker 4: First? I'll be watching it out every day.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: My name is Jay from North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jay, you sound so loy. How are you feeling this morning? How is your men getting done?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 4: I love y'all. I love all of you equally. They y'all love lauring get through her segments.
Speaker 2: Y'all gives me me respect.
Speaker 4: Y'all give just respect. Y'all talk about how pretty she looks every day. That's wonderful. She does look pretty, But you want to give Laury in that respect.
Speaker 3: Don't envy.
Speaker 1: I will throw this I did. We love Lauren. I said, I'm sorry for coming off. Thank you Javis about.
Speaker 4: Y'all giving it. Y'all giving it and built her up to break her down, and that's not right.
Speaker 1: I don't be seeing what be happening in here is literally like boot camp. You don't hear her go at me all.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to call all this time because all these people keep calling Trialie get that point acrosss. But they'll be saying all the craziest words that lady call talks about Justine to stop being late. Do you know what she was talking about? But you know, listen, Jay, I love all of y'all. Y'all are doing great. Y'all need to fix that control that DJ MV Shah death because all of y'all are the breakfast clubs and stop saying Lauren is here with us, be there with you all the time because she's a part of the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Jay, can you give me time?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Can you get some time, you know. But Jake, you don't hear her talk about my dying out here. Your here talking about how to do something. She starts with me, I'm not this girl for life, Jay, I get it. Well, thank you, Jake, you have a blessed weekend. She ain't give it to me, she gave to you and Charlmage right, Hello, who's this? Take you the Hey? Good morming and this is Jay. Are y'all doing good money?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 1: What's not wanting to give?
Speaker 6: Dunkin danger or sailors man? You starting out to be in the war zone.
Speaker 4: On the warship man while you're out.
Speaker 6: Here complaining about war, about food, imagining those soldier from World War one, World War two, way complaining about living conditions like I feel ready got a president that makes her a little back that you don't need. Six singers out are I don't know, five thousand complaining about little food.
Speaker 5: Little point of view, JD hungry, they starving, they've been that.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you mean.
Speaker 4: Them guys are.
Speaker 6: In a carrier and they gave food, trust me, like they were taking care of I was in the Navy. I was in a frigate where it was tough. It was tough being a frigate. Them dudes are on a carrier, which is compared to like a figures, like saying a motel and a carriers like saying a resort.
Speaker 2: Tell me, but if they started or not.
Speaker 6: Man like topping up coming back home, and they tell your story, don't tell your story now while you know we already got a president making us look foolish. Now you out here making the US Navy making us look crazy.
Speaker 1: But ja, this story sounds so crazy. You get them some food.
Speaker 2: Jay.
Speaker 1: What's the long as you've been been on deployed on the water, jay? And fifty days a year? All right, well, maybe you got probably the.
Speaker 4: Right right.
Speaker 1: I mean, hello, everything, every hey, hey, I.
Speaker 2: Called it against somebody dunk here to day to day.
Speaker 1: Y'all drave this better not be gay or gay.
Speaker 2: Come. I need Stacey from Stacy's Buckcase to come to the front of the congregation Stacy's way from.
Speaker 4: Stacy's buckcase, because the one thing that you can't.
Speaker 2: Do, one thing you can't do is store is store of rockets trying to hide your hand. Nobody remember the fact that I was minding my business when that little sassy bottom called in playing with my name, but farvars falling him fists saying how he's not trash and taba this and taba bad. I was minding my business. If you look dirty, you look dirty. Stop getting in the kitchen cooking and playing in your beard because you look dirty and that's what it is. Play with your butt and don't play with me. And now you're dounk here today, donkey.
Speaker 3: Travel like I don't care?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 3: Ye know?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 3: My god?
Speaker 2: What's up? Make hart Man real Kevin Hart?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: God from get donkey too or get dogged?
Speaker 2: All the people out there? Who when you're telling your name, they ask you if if you're the brother of the other Kevin Hart, Like how many? How many of us have the same name with our siblings? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: Who asked you? Are you Kevin Hunt?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 1: Do you look like Kevin Hart at all?
Speaker 2: You shut? Nah? I'm told in Kevin Hart, I'm funnier than Kevin Hart. I'm broken in Kevin Hart. I'm the real Kevin Hart.
Speaker 1: No, no, not you funny and Kevin Hart. Yeah, I doubt nobody is asking that.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 1: Nobody asks me?
Speaker 3: Who is alas?
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm from Boston, but just I went to Morgan. I'm a Morgan said alumni.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's what it is. But yeah, you graduated.
Speaker 2: I graduated in ninety eight.
Speaker 1: You know you know Brian Grimsley Cole, Yeah, I know him.
Speaker 2: You know Coch?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Uh, what's what's dude? They used to write for Will Smith kel Spencer.
Speaker 2: I do no call. That's my man.
Speaker 1: I don't tell y'all see I was around Morgast. What's up? Envy?
Speaker 2: Yo, look your envy before I go today my birthday, and I don't want anybody to hit my cash op. That's not what I'm asking. But I am asking is for everybody go to friends turn family dot com and check out the movement friends turn family dot com and don't want to get y'all some merch? So how can I do that?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put your whole all right?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this family? M laman?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Who you gonna give talking to?
Speaker 4: I want to get y'all dunk today.
Speaker 3: Damn what we do?
Speaker 2: What we do?
Speaker 4: Y'all gotta give me me a chance to do one in one story?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I know y'all like the firebars a little give a chance to do more than one story.
Speaker 1: Man, what we supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Not like to have any robusts, don't want to say anything.
Speaker 4: I just give my chance to get one more story. And sometime, man, you know, y'all, I'll be killing that me.
Speaker 5: He did explanning too much. Like sometimes we just like meet me still on the line, now, you right, may me me. I have a lot of information though mey me be breaking things down. Sometimes she'd be talking to us so we can understand these things sometimes take a little long.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. She's just so interesting. I'll be wanting to ask her questions.
Speaker 4: Oh ye boy, good, I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Man, thank you man, thank you well.
Speaker 5: That is Donkey of Today. Like I said, Charlamagne is out, so we open up the phone lines for you guys. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns