Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight. From Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast, George Nori with you. Gregory Hoag and his wife Gail are leading experts on sacred geometric technologies. Co authors are the best selling Sacred Geometry, the Universal Language of Divine Alignment. Upon meeting his wife Gail over thirty eight years ago, they recognize their calling to discover and utilize universal principles of resonance embedded in sacred geometry to evolve consciousness. Combining that wisdom of art and science, they harness the multi dimensional qualities of energy. They continue to create technologies and share knowledge for improving health, raising consciousness, reducing stress, manifesting purpose, and clearing electromagnetic interference. Gregory Hogue on Coast to Coast, Greg welcome.
Speaker 3: Thank you, George. I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 2: My sister is named Gail. There aren't too many of them.
Speaker 3: Well, I know I've got one of them, and I'm very happy with that.
Speaker 2: It's a name, great name. Now tell us about sacred geometry. A lot of people have different thoughts about it. What's your definition?
Speaker 3: Oh well, let me say it. A couple different ways. Ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of everything that is around us and through us is energetic space, pure energy, and Nikolai Tesla years ago said that the day science begins to study non physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. And what sacred geometry offers is how that energy comes into physical matter through pattern and rhythm and cycle. And so by understanding in our three D reality the numbers and all these patterns that represent this energy, we can start to understand the non physical just the way Nikolai Tesla was referencing. In a sense, it's a language that we can use to communicate with any other species in the universe, because everything follows these patterns and numbers, and even higher dimensional realities reflects these same kinds of patterns. And so another way to understand what's going on with sacred geometry is just to imagine if you were sitting, say in a parking lot at a big box store, and feeling that energy, as opposed to going into nature, sitting under a tree, feeling a stream rushed past you, and the birds and the flowers and the difference in the way nature makes us feel is that difference between being in an artificial environment and being in one where it's doing what it's supposed to be doing. The trees are taking in the carbon dioxide putting out the oxygen, and that natural order is what happens when we experience the essence of sacred geometry, which is when energy is moving through a geometry that actually can transform this dimension. And it's that energy movement that makes a geometry sacred.
Speaker 2: And the sacred portion of geometry really means what.
Speaker 3: It means that it's capable of connecting to a higher dimension. It can move energy into this dimension in a way bringing us into touch with the divine. And that's why so many ancient sites, you know, look at Stonehedge, the churches in Renaissance Europe and things going on from pyramids and on. They were using particular patterns and geometries and numbers to affect the energy of an area, to affect the experience of a human being going into that cathedral, being in the center of that pyramid and working with Stoneheade or some of the other developments that were drawing upon principles that connected us as human beings to something bigger than ourselves, Greg Gray.
Speaker 2: When I hear the word geometry, I think of my geometry classes in high school and mathematics. This is far different than that, though, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It? Absolutely, you know, what we're talking about is something that's relational. That is, how do all the different things we see in our reality, how do they relate to each other? How does energy move between them? And it is often based on number and so I've had people say that it would have been so much nicer if in high school, when they were sharing all these numbers and triangles, that it had something to relate to, it had some meaning behind it, because that's what we see when we are starting to look into the way ourselves are created, our bodies are created, and trees and plants, they all have a relationship with each other, as well as the way the moon and the earth and their diameters work together.
Speaker 2: When you understand how sacred geometry works and interacts with the universe, as you have said, we'll get into the title of your book, you can do incredible things with it, can't you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely? You know, that's like using it just to get into a state like being in nature, where you can start to get away from the stress, you can start to feel connected the thoughts that come with it, you know, that higher connection, the information that can come through when we're in that state, and the power of the energy that's coming out of it totally shifts. You know. It's like when you can have your energy moved to a higher level by being around a form that's resonating with something that is an archetype, which is a pure way of expressing creative aspects. When you have that in your field, it raises your energy. And thus, you know, all the stuff that's talked about with affirmations and shifting things, it all begins with an energy field that's raised. And so that's what happens when we are working with some of these different geometries around us or wearing them on our body, because it can shift our frequency to a higher level, and that makes all the difference.
Speaker 2: Gregory, are we using sacred geometry sometimes and we don't even know we're using it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I mean it's like, as I said, being in nature. And also I know I started building these patterns that I was seeing about forty five years ago after a deep experience with Clendalini and I didn't know what was going on. I simply knew that people could feel energy from these things. And if someone goes into a sacred space and they set up the patterns, stay with crystals or stones, and they're working with sacred geometric principles, or they move into a sacred chamber in a church or some building that has the right proportions and so forth, they could be stimulated by something positive and not realize that this is what we're referring to as sacred geometry.
Speaker 2: Were the pyramids constructed under the sacred geometry?
Speaker 3: You guys, absolutely, you know they're if you look at the face of the pyramid at Giza, the Great Pyramid, and all the pyramids have little different geometries to them, you know, their faces, Like the pyramid at Eisa, it's working with the thigh ratio, and it's built in a certain proportion that if you were to take across section of that pyramid and you were to say, put the tip of it at the north pole, then the base would go across the diameter of the Earth and its its parameter, that is going around the outside of the pyramid that size, it would equal the circumference of the Earth. And if you were to do another expansion of the pyramid tech Giza such that the point is let's say we were able to take the Moon and put it right next to the Earth, so they touched, and you put that point of the cross section of the pyramid so it touched the middle of the moon. Then its base would be equal to the diameter of the Earth. And this only words in a proportion of one to forty three thousand, two hundred, which happens to be an expression of a harmonic that two Polish scientists discovered that light, a photon of light actually has the geometry and that's four thousand, three hundred and twenty degrees on the surface of that geometry. So what I'm saying is the builders of that pyramid knew what they were doing when they created that harmonic that gets the pyramid to resonate with the entire electromagnetic spectrum with energy. And that's how sacred geometry works through resonance, the way a C tuning fork will resonate with a C tone. When you build these geometries so that they resonate, vibrate with the way the universe is created, that energy comes in and the builders of that great pyramid understood that, and they've incorporated so many of these other aspects that we speak about in our book into the building of that pyramid.
Speaker 2: Does it take time, Gregory to understand the sacred geometry?
Speaker 3: Well, I've been doing it for forty years, and i haven't been studying it from books. It's from higher guidance and opening up to universal principles and being guided by higher dimensional beings. But hopefully in our book, we've put down a lot of these patterns and rhythms and cycles, and so hopefully people from reading this get a sense of what's happening with sacred geometry and the sense of connection that it offers us. Because we really start out in our book talking about consciousness, and that's where I believe all of this is leading into higher consciousness and supporting human beings in that journey.
Speaker 2: Give us an example of how sacred geometry would work and apply to something like consciousness.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, part of it is that we have to start to understand how we're constructed as a human being. We're a lot like an iceberg, you know, where you have the tip of the iceberg being only about ten percent above the water and that's what we look at, and we, you and I are just like that. Only about ten percent of us is showing up here, and the other ninety percent is hidden even from most of us, from ourselves on higher dimensional levels. And when I talk about a higher dimension, I'm talking about things that we interact with and we don't even realize it's another dimension, such as our emotional body, and our emotional body that's generated from the physical dimension. Most of us are working with negative thoughts, you know, fears and sadness and guilt, and those kinds of things surround us in this unseen realm. Some people can look at anora, can see colors around human beings. Most of us can't, but those colors represent that emotional body. And often the field around human beings is so filled with seers and different aspects that aren't working for them that it blocks higher dimensional energy consciousness, higher consciousness from coming through. So if we are able to bring some of these elements of sacred geometry, for example, we've built pendants that vibrate with these higher dimensional energies, and when someone is wearing one of these pendants, what happens is that energy from source from soul, from the higher aspect of who we are is able to come through into the body through the heart. That's the portal, the doorway to higher self. It's exactly like an antenna. And so what starts to happen is a higher frequency that which we refer to as consciousness, as love. It's really love is the basis and right there at the center of all consciousness. And so in that way it can move past this field of negative energy around us and break through. And so a sacred geometric device tool can help us raise our consciousness.
Speaker 2: The title of your book is called sacred geometry, the universal language of divine alignment. What is that divine alignment?
Speaker 3: The divine alignment is literally what I've just been talking about with higher self, soul, that aspect of the divine can actually align and it does align with the physical through the universe, the language of sacred geometry. If there's a resonance there. And when we have that sacred geometry in this environment, like you said, like an antenna, it starts to vibrate, just like a C tuning fork will vibrate with a C tone when it's played. And so then with that in the physical in this ten percent of what is then the divine aspects of higher frequencies can align with the physical dimension.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more