Speaker 1: Man, what's hand him? Man? You got Marshaw be Small Lynch.
Speaker 2: Doug Hendrickson and Gavin Knew someone you're listening.
Speaker 3: To politics, you're knowing to be you're known to be.
Speaker 2: Marshawn, my guy, how are you? Buddy fresh?
Speaker 1: You're talking to me like I was just which's handing? Right?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Damn cool? Cool, cooling?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: As you know, Marshawn and our listeners need to know, our partner is down for a few weeks. That is Gavin the governor. He's dealing with some stuff in La as we know, and we want to wish everybody in La all the best. In fact, we're just there and uh, I think they're doing an incredible job out there as we know. So he's doing some stuff out there, so he won't be with us for a few weeks. But guess what, me and you are going to be here. We're gonna hold the ship down.
Speaker 1: Aren't we gotta hold it now?
Speaker 2: Feeling we'll hold it down for a partner. But he's going to be listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Batman doing bad Man doing Batman things right now.
Speaker 2: That's why he's Batman.
Speaker 1: That's why he's Batman Man, so Moreshawn.
Speaker 2: As you know, with with our partner not being here this week, Gavin, we wanted to not not do an episode, but this week's super Bowl week. Obviously you've been in the super Bowl twice. It's a huge week and for the fans to kind of hear more about it. We want to make sure this show goes on this week to talk about a lot of super Bowl stuff as well. So we're excited about getting some stories today and some things that you know, you and I have been through together. I do think I've lost a few years off my life with your Super super Bowl story. We can talk about later back in Arizona, but before we get to that stuff today, I was with you yesterday and I got to be honestly, I was really proud of you because I come in and it's your first movie premier about to do. So take me through your mindset yesterday as you're kind of leading up to the premiere, and how was your first premiere?
Speaker 1: To be honest, it was it was solid, bron I ain't gonna hold you. I had a hell of fun. I did have hell of fun, but the highlight to movie was a yeah. I mean I got to walk the brother with my grandmother and my and my mama, and yeah, I mean to see them, you know, I mean get dolled up and ship and throw that shit on. That was That was probably the highlight of my my fucking night yesterday.
Speaker 2: How would you compare that to the super Bowl week with your mom and grandma coming to the games.
Speaker 1: It's so look, I wanted to know that, right, So I asked my mama. I'm like, Mama, real, talk like this, this this type of ship like this or the super Bowl. And my Mama answered that shit quick, hell look quick, oh yeah, super Bowl for shure. It was okay, okay, you know what I mean. But I never seen my mama get dressed up like that to go to the super Bowl. You know, she come comfortable in the motherfucker, you know what I mean, with her mama Lyn's jersey on rocket and doing her ship. But to see her with her dress on, with her makeup done, had her hair pinned up, had on her little boots and ship, yeah, I mean, and then my grandma too, Like my grandma put that shit on too. And I'm like, okay, this was this was big because you I'll never see them with makeup and ship on. So yeah, I mean to do that, but to have them experience that that ship was big and then you know, the whole cast because it's probably one of the first time that I ever just like had to submerge myself into the into the whole environment and just like doing the acting type ship. So I got to meet a lot of the where I don't want to say meet, I got to I got to build with a lot of the actors. So you know, I mean seeing them in they element, you know what I mean, do their thing because that's what they do. So you know, I just watching that ship more so like damn it's crazy, but just taking notes on it.
Speaker 2: So how was your Did you have anxiety like you did before a big game or is it when you're when you're walking the red carpet into the movie when everyone hasn't seen it. Do you have any anxiety built up like you did for an NFL game?
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't know. No, Yeah, it's too too too two completely different feelings. Well for me, but while I'm doing it, while I'm actually doing it, then I kind of get that feeling as if I'm going out there to play. But you know, what I mean, because I don't watch playback and you know, for me to sit down there for that long to watch that movie, I mean, that shit is kind of hard too.
Speaker 2: So what I mean, it was really cool to see you in that element in terms of transitioning from a Hall of Fame NFL career to now this, which is not normal. People don't normally do this. This isn't the norm, you know what I'm saying. And to see you in that element and with your mom and grandma walking the red carpet and going down it was really cool.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So it's a really proud moment for me. And that's why I want to show up yesterday and be there to the day the kind of witness it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you because you surprised the fuck out of me.
Speaker 2: Well I wanted to be there.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised the fuck out of me? And it's crazy because as you're saying that, because I told to it, uh to it a god like, Hey, yeah, man, I'm a uh my agent, I mean my agent, I'm a highlighting ma I'm gonna introduce you to him as ship I was talking about, you know what I mean from the entertainment son, when you popped up and I'm like, oh, yeah, that's my agent. They're like, oh yeah, so cool. Can we meet them? I'm like, nah, this ain't the right goddamn. How many agents do you have?
Speaker 2: What's funny? Key was like, Doug, I want to talk to you about a rush movie with Marshan. We can make a Rush Hour movie slash like the the the Danny Glover movies and the movie. And I said, I said, I wait a minute, I'm not the entertainment agent. I go to the NFL agent and he's like, oh my bad.
Speaker 1: But they know you could get ship done, so that's why they was fucking with you like that, like yeah, let's let's get this ship done. We need to lung and chain and command well.
Speaker 2: And the cool thing for you, more Seawan, is that you were in Bottoms and you played a cool character and this is a totally different character in Love Hurts and I'm excited for your next role that's gonna be coming out some point soon too. So you're hitting all the different genres and hitting all the different character and it's really really cool to see.
Speaker 1: Me hold on fresh bro before we before we get off that right. So while we were shopping right, tell my mom my grandma shopping like yeah, hell yeah, I want to get them some nice dresses and shit, get all the ship right. So as we're in there, uh, I see these three you know what I mean, these three little ladies, you feel me? They kind of just hanging out in the little area or whatever they got, like, you know, a seating area. So I'm I see them and I'm like, damn. They looked like they was fit to make a move, like, you know, can I get a picture type shit? So I'm like all right, so I'm just preparing myself. Man, the three ladies come from around the little mannequin. It was like, excuse me. I know this is really random, but uh are you mister G from Bottoms? And I'm like, oh shit. It caught me so fucking off guard. Bro, I didn't know how to respond to the little lady got huh she said, yeah, I knew it was random, but are you mister G. I'm like, man, hell yeah, I'm like how you know that? I all know I loved you and Bottoms Wool And I'm like I'm sorry. I'm like, you fuck me up because I'm thinking you finna come over here and tell me something about some football shit. She's like, no, no, no, I don't you play football. And I'm like, nah, Now I'm really fucking like damn, because I was you know, I was throwed off. I wasn't expecting the little ladies to, i mean, come in and speak to me, but especially for you know what i mean, being in a movie. So I go to the cash register and I'm trying to check out and my mama looking, you know, behind me, she looking down and I just see her shaking her head like don't do that. So as I turn around and it said, you know, it's a dude. He on the ground like tying is his his kids shoot And so when he popped up, I'm like, man, what the fuck is you? And when I it's the fucking producer from the movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: My mama like no, no, no, don't do that. Don't do that. She like, I've seen his phone, he had his camera ready on it. I'm like, Mama, that's the producer from the movie. I know blood. She like, oh, because I was goin to tell him, I wouldn't do that if I was you. But I'm like, oh shit, but that's kind of let me you know what I mean. The little lane that you know what I mean has been created or is moving that shit is is is you know what I mean in a sense like picking up and you feel me?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: It's different for sure, Bro.
Speaker 2: That's a very cool thing. And like I said, that's a great story. And again, everybody, Friday, February seventh, Love hurts every theater globally. This guy is a star, massive movie. Come check him out. You will not not be disappointed. Love hurts. Let's go, baby, Baby.
Speaker 1: You are listening to k b il Lakes the.
Speaker 2: Smooth No, it was a hell of a movie, my son, it was a hell of a movie. Guys. We have a special guest joining us now is one of the best players in the NFL, not just defensively and offensively, but players in the NFL, A four time Pro Bowl player for the Las Vegas Raiders. A defensive end. Special day for me because it's actually one of my clients as well, the great mad Max Crosby Joe Mad Max? What's up baby?
Speaker 3: What up? You good?
Speaker 1: Hold on? What kind of what kind of brother was that that sounded too? Brothers? What kind of brother, hey brother? What kind of hey brother? What kind of brother. Was that man that was one of them? One a man?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, is this a safe place for me right now?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm great. Bro's chilling. Absolutely, it's an honor. You got two legends of the building right here, Dougie Fresh and mar shawan amen.
Speaker 2: Okay, So before it begin, guys, it's curious. This week has been crazy, and want to I want to get into Luca trade real quick because this has been fascinating. So obviously it's a massive story. You'll probably remember we were when you heard it when it went down, Max, and so did more Sean. So I got a question for you guys, because I'm curious, Like as as people may not realize when Luca got traded, there's implications. So he gets traded from Dallas the Lakers. Everyone thinks, Okay, you're going from Dallas Lakers. This is great, you're playing with Lebron. But no number one, he's now not eligible for super Max extension. So in itself, he's going to lose one hundred and twenty five million.
Speaker 1: Dollars not eligible photo legs.
Speaker 2: Under the NBA rules, he will not be eligible now since he switched teams.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So so he'll lose one hundred and twenty five million dollars by getting traded. Okay. The other thing that no one talks about, he's now going from zero percent state taxes okay to thirteen percent taxes. So Luca in itself is going to make a lose. I would say, roughly, you know, one hundred and fifty hundred and sixty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, he's not an endorsement guys. We know he's not going to go out and do commercials and things like that. So I guess my question to you, Max is, as a player number one, how do you feel about this in terms of if you're Luca.
Speaker 3: If I'm if I'm Luca, I would be sick to my stomach thinking about how that went down. What he just did. He just took them to the finals. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Obviously there's got to be more to the story, but the fact that they didn't even have the like respect to have a conversation and just let him know, like listen, we're shopping you, we're trying to move on, we love you, thanks for very service, but we're gonna move on. They didn't even do that. They did it all behind the scenes and got rid of him after he literally just took him to a finals. He had five first team All nbas in a row. I think it just shows you, how, you know, it's a double standard when it comes to loyalty In professional sports, players get held to the highest standard when it comes to loyalty. If they leave, they're a diva, the this and that. But if a front office dumps a guy who's a twenty five year old generational superstar, they just get to sit back and not you know, people forget about it. So I think it's just crazy. I feel like they could have handled that way better. But we'll see how it turns out. But I think, I mean, they could have got so much more for Luca. I think I think the Mavericks made a massive mistake.
Speaker 2: But Max, you're you're pissed off. You're pissed off. He got straighted. But once Luca finds out he actually lost this money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, to answer your question, yeah, to the money part, I mean, you got to be sick to your stomach. I mean, he's literally was eligible for five for three forty five, like he's about to break the bank and now he's losing a lot of money. So I think it's just gonna put an extra chip on his shoulder. He's gonna he's gonna be on a war path. I have no doubt in my.
Speaker 2: Mind, Marshawn, how would you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I'm still trying to get over five tree forty five?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what he would have gotten if he stayed in Dallas. Now he can't get that much. But it's interesting, Marshawn. I've been I've been through a trade with you, and I got you traded, uh from Buffalo to Seattle. The second question, Max is how pissed are you at me as the agent? If you're if you don't know you're getting traded, and you're getting traded and you lose one hundred and fifty million bucks? Are you looking at me sideways like Doug? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Yes? What I'm fucking I'm storming y'all's office? What if you coming? How do you not see that shit coming? I can't even believe they can I can't. I didn't even think they could do that shit, you know what I mean. I can't believe that they kept it that quiet talking about those biggest superstars to all NBA. This never happened in NBA history, having two NBA guys getting traded for each other.
Speaker 1: So hold on them. Niggas didn't know that, they no.
Speaker 2: Idea that an idea, didn't know.
Speaker 3: It was completely between the GM and Rob the Lincoln for the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Nobody else that's one of them. Uh, let's sit down and have a.
Speaker 3: Cigar on meeting yep, one hundred percent, and.
Speaker 1: Then motherfucker's down probably had both of them, probably have one too many shots and was like trade them, the trade them then all right, I'm gonna call your bluff and the motherfucker probably just like shit.
Speaker 2: But Max, knowing that you're still pissed at me, like I don't care what you have to know, I'm the money, I'm losing, like I'm I'm You're you're not happy.
Speaker 3: I might never look at you the same. I don't think we might. We might not talk again.
Speaker 1: Hey, and you know why, Hey, And look, I agree with you because Doug, you just know random weird ass fucking ship so and you tapped in and you are one of the ones that probably would be sitting down having the cigar with the motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah for you.
Speaker 1: But if it was a different agent, then I yeah, I might be able to say, all right, let them motherfucking get away, but you nah, but yeah, that just that just going to show you though, like, man, this motherfucking businesses is cut throat, and you like you were saying, like, don't nobody got nothing that I mean, nobody got an answer to that. And then there's more so like oh, man, nigga, eat my shiny ass toys, Like, don't tell me how to play with my toys. Nigga, he's my toys. I'm doing but they showing it. Can you say that two superstars and this nigga. Luca was up for three foties five and they just got Ridicus and then they sent them to So look, first thing, first, we gotta go talk to Gavin about these taxes in California. We gotta, you know what I mean, figure out. We gotta figure that.
Speaker 2: Out off of Lucas stuff.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 2: Obviously, your your main goal, I know, is to play the Super Bowl. Morshawn's been in two and that's your goal ultimately, like every NFL player is. For those people that don't understand Super Bowl we we know the game, but for Super Bowl Week, can you tell the listeners Max and more Sean what the week's like in the city where it's at. You were in Vegas last year with their Max and you're going into New Orleans this year. Tell me tell the listeners what the week is like, the entire week of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, obviously Marshan could speak more to the experience as a player. You know. For me, obviously never been getting ready for a Super Bowl. But the week in Vegas was an absolute party. Basically from Monday to Monday, the whole city. You can't even drive your car. Like we had an event. We had to do a live show last year with ap for the podcast and we were stuck in such stuck traffic we had to jump out on the strip. This is the middle of the strip, jump out with my boys, and we ran across the damn strip to get to the casino so we would be late for our own show. You could not move, So, yeah, it's a complete riot. I heard New Orleans is like that too, Like it's super compact. That's a good thing because you don't have to go as far. But Vegas a little more spread out, so yeah. I heard New Orleans about to be crazy and people are there on a Monday. I heard it's already jumping. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think for the listeners, they don't understand. They think they see the game Sunday, but there's parties and events and day parties, night parties from Monday through Sunday. Companies and events and gifting suites and media row and it's it's uh, it's unbelievable. Marshall. What's what's your best super Bowl store You've been out other than the game? Give me your best story, Marshall. And you've had at a Super Bowl New.
Speaker 1: York trying to get back to bed check before you get that goddamn one hundred thousand dollars fine from missing bed check. And I ran through that fucking tunnel. What's the tunnel from New York to Jersey. H the Lincoln Tunnel, But I had to run through that fucking tunnel to get back to uhit.
Speaker 2: A minute, You actually ran through the tunnel, man.
Speaker 1: The same one of the same situations. I had to get to that mother fucking room where they was going. You fear me I was gonna get here with one of them fins, bro, I'm calling secure. Hey, I'm on my way, bloodlet me. I got about like ten minutes to get back in that bitch, bro. I knew we was gonna make it in that whip, so I had to be feet get for a quick fast and I started running. That was That was. I told somebody, that was the the hardest that I ran that whole week, because I ain't I ain't do shitting the super Bowl square touchdown. But my longest run was probably like maybe fifteen fifteen yards or something. So that run from in that tunnel back to the room with the hardest. I went all for the week, but I was tired of him. And then I mean, you know, we didn't. We Didnet did this shit for many many moons. Man, nothing new under the old move. But we been doing this shit for a long ass time. To be super Bowl little, you know what I mean. But as soon as I started getting about to say the pleasure to play in them, yeah, I mean, they they started to become you know, a little you know what I mean, water down, because I'm like, now I'm a custom to playing in the Super Bowl, and you know, I mean, you really you really be tucked off in a way.
Speaker 2: To where you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean enjoy it the way that you want to. So when you not, when you're not playing it, you just got all access to that ship. I mean it did becomes a long drawn out ass function like oh yeah, I don't had enough for this ship enough.
Speaker 2: Hey, well Max, Max, You're up for a really cool honor Walter Payton Man of Your Award on Thursday at NFL Honors and it congrats to you, by the way, congratulations And for the listeners out there, there's thirty two uh nominees from every team and then they announced the winner Thursday night. And the cool thing is our our family Snoop is going to be the host, which is going to be fun for you. So take me through what that honor is for you and how that how that means, what that means for you to be a nominee, and how excited would you be to.
Speaker 3: Win that thing? Yeah, no, I would. You know, it's just honored to be mentioned in that conversation, you know what I mean. Growing up you see you know the Walter Payman of the Year and how how big of an award that is and just being a part of that, you know, the legacy behind it, means everything to me, you know, for me, you know this, you know you guys have known me for years, but it truly nothing makes me happier than giving to others. And that's really what it's all about. It's not about getting the credit or getting the spotlight because I'm doing stuff in the community, Like I really do a lot of stuff behind the scenes that doesn't even get noticed or people know about. Because that's just truly who I am, you know what I mean, and that that gives me joy as a human beings. So to be honored and recognized for it, it's an honor, you know, just being It's it's the National Football League, the biggest, most probably the greatest association in the on the planet, you know what I mean. You got some of the most powerful respected people in the world, and you got you know, ownership, and people like Dad nominate me for this award. It's humbling, to say the least, but yeah, I'm excited. You know, we'll see what happens, regardless if I win it or not. Just being a part of it, it's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a huge honor. It's the biggest honor of any player can get. Is getting that nominee, and like I said, good luck to you on Thursday. Max. I know you're a competitor, and I know you are pissed off at the fucking moon that you're not in the super Bowl. So the question for you is will you watch the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I watched every Super Bowl. I don't know if I think you know this, Doug, but I told you, like since I was a rookie, like, I'm not going to the super Bowl unless I'm in it, you know what I mean. I've stood to my word. Last year was the first time I had to go because I had to be on the field for the Walter Payton deal. But I literally I left the field and went straight out of Allegiance Stadium and went to the cigar lines. I went to eight lounges. So, my god, I need to spend one minute watching that game. I had to do an obligation. I think it's a Marriott suite. They're like, you got to come up here. It'll be ten minutes.
Speaker 1: And it was.
Speaker 3: They're paying me some ridiculous amount just to come and shake some man's kissing babies. I'm like, fuck it, We're going up there real quick. I went up the elevator boom and I went straight out of Allegiance Stadium and that was it, you know what I mean. So until I'm in the super Bowl, that's when I'll watch the super Bowl and be a part of that. Like I want to be the one in the in the heat. But I was with my people chilling.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, I think that's the thing though, what you mean. I think what you just said, like not going to the super Bowl unless I'm playing in it, especially while you're playing, because that that was the same shit. I'll book up until Sunday. If I can get out Saturday night, I'll get out Saturday night. If not, Sunday morning, I'm on a flight and out of that. Yeah, I'm gone, bro. So I think that's like a thing though, So so when you do playing it, because I ain't gonna lie man, I if it's anything I would say about it, it's like the ceremony when we did win, and uh, what's it called in New York? Like I was in the locker room when all the shit had popped off, the you know, the confetti, the trophy, this that and all that shit. So when I come out, you know, I had went go grab moms and you know what I mean, the rest of my family, all the confetti is down and ship day up on the stage doing all the shit. Yeah, I mean, had I had, I ye know what I mean, knew better. I maybe would her, you know, I mean, try to see what that shit was all about. Because then I'm like, oh, you know what, fuck it. I'll just keep that ship next year.
Speaker 2: And there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The situation that we have so.
Speaker 2: Well, Max was funny back to back years. This is literally the date is almost an anniversary. He wins the super Bowl in New York against Denver, comes off the field, no joke. I go get him a hug and say, hey, great with He's like, man, where's my money? I said, what do you mean? Because we're going through contract stuff. He's like, where's my fucking money? Go talk to the GM right now about my money? I said, more Shaan. The game ended thirty minutes ago. He's like, I don't care, go talk to Schneiner about getting me my new deal. And he was dead serious. I'm like, bro, I'm like, you got to give me a day. So anyways, that was that day. A year later, no joke, is when we're in Arizona. What he didn't get the ball? So I'm waiting from outside the locker room. This time, it wasn't about where's my money? It was like, what the hell just happened? And that's when he gets in the car with me and Gavin and we roll out of there with the bottle of Hennessy and some other things, Uh to go meet Snoop.
Speaker 3: But those were.
Speaker 2: Back to back years as far as his mindset right after the game, you know what I mean. So that was pretty fun.
Speaker 3: You're you're one of You're one of one, my son, I'll say, yeah, you're a special individ.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, we're gonna we're gonna spare you, bro, because we know you got to keep your show going and you being a good host and ship. So we gonna let you cook, just keep cooking, and then we're gonna get into it because I ain't gonna let you get up out of here without you know, I mean, we gotta show a little peace from love. Bro.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt, Max, who do you root for? Then you root for the Eagles, you root for the chiefs like you can't stand the chiefs. That would imagine in your division.
Speaker 3: I'm not rooted for shit. At the end of the day, I hate the Chiefs. Obviously they're in the division. I think Philly's gonna win, I truly do. I think Saquan is gonna do the Super Bowl MVP. But I don't root for anybody, you know. It's talking about like the super Bowl thing, like not going to the Super Bowl. Like imagine Kobe going and watching fucking somebody else watching the Pistons play another team in the finals, Like the fuck I would never do it, you know what I mean. So, like I'm not rooting for shit, and so like I want to be in that as a competitor, Like that's all I think about is winning. I gotta watch these other guys rust the quarterback when I should be fucking on the field putting on the show. Like that's that's what I look at it, you know, as it has So I'm gonna be watching, of course, but I don't root. I don't root for either one, you know what.
Speaker 2: But for both of you guys, it's curious my question for both of you guys, watching that game is as hard as it is to watch, does it also fuel you like no other in terms of going God damn it. I have to get here next year because I got I bet. Watching the game and seeing the whole day of TV and all the stuff building up to it, it's got to piss you off even more not playing it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I want to be in it. Like I know Mars Marshon had the opportunity twice to be in a Super Bowl. Like I've been in one playoff game in six years. Like I watch these playoffs and the fucking every year it gets harder and harder, you know what I mean. Like that's all I want to do. Like I've done cool individually, I've had success and Pro Bowls and All Pros. All that stuff is cool, But like I want to be winning Super Bowls and being in the biggest games.
Speaker 1: No doubt, I tell you, there's a big dog. Consider that I'm being on the shit will Pop saying you win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to find another day. And being being on the both sides winning they losing one. Like realistically, blurr. It ain't no feeling like it. It ain't no feeling like it. We were just talking before you came on here about uh and my mama is the one that put it in perspective. Uh, because we just did the movie premiere for Love Hurt, And after the movie I went and asked my mom. I'm like, hey, mama, because you walk the red carpet and did the whole ship. So I'm like, man, what you think was more? You know, I mean more? What was more excited for you when going to the super Bowl and doing that ship or walking this red carpet to see me on the on the big screen ship. My mama said it with no fucking hesitation at all. Nigga winning the super Bowl? Yeah, come on, winning the super Bowl? What what? What else on me? I'm like, well, there you go. Put that ship in perspective quick. It wasn't even no thought about it. That's where I'm like, damn did I I mean, because I don't want to say a last line about it, but it's like, all right, I expect that, like we play this fort, like we put in the hours, you know what I mean. Motherfuckers know that they you know what I mean, dogs got that ship, So I expect. I expected, you know what I mean. It's a matter of time, but I expected. And now what I want to get into is you got you know. I mean one of them dudes over there with you now who I know can set a foundation and from what I believe, like, you're gonna be the centerpiece to that. You're gonna be the building blocks and you're gonna be this.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about Pete Carroll right more? Shall I talk about Pete Carroll?
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're gonna be the You're gonna be the centerpiece and the foundation to the building blocks that that motherfucker want to you know what I mean put in to bring to do his ship. And you know what I mean just when we talk a little a couple of days ago, like like I love that shit. That was probably the most important thing you could have said. And once he understands that, he gonna ride the ship out of your mindset and he's gonna hammer it into every individual that come into that motherfucker office, and there's gonna be no way in the world that y'all shouldn't be able to build what exactly it is that you see for the writers to be brother for gonna take your mindset and he gonna make motherfuckers adapted to it. And I believe that there's gonna be some saucy shit because you're bump head with this all the time, Like because he wanted he wanted me to be that guy. Yeah, and I'm like, nah, nigga, ain't me You know what I mean. I when it's time to go to work ni again, then you know what's happening. But before that, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna be tired.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'll be trying to save all my energy. So you know what I mean, We're gonna have to figure something else out, but we will bump here. He is but another fuck that I've seen to have that type of mindset and that type of energy that you've got. He build with that shit, He's gonna be right there. I wouldn't be surprised if he come and lined up next to you on your get off just to see if he could beat you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 2: So Max, how's the vibe there? How's it been? I know he's just got hired and there's no practice stuff. But how how excited are you to have Pete there? Of what you've heard about him from me and Marshaun and watching him. How excited are you guys right now in that building?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know, we have a good amount of guys here right now, just working out and and starting to get back in the groove of things. You know, I've been here. You know, I started my off season early because you know, my injury you know, was probably with four weeks left in the season. So I've been here. So just seeing kind of the transition from you know, obviously with Ap getting fired to who's going to be the next head coach? Is gonna be this guy's and be that guy? Like it's just been kind of like quiet and weird a little bit, But once Pete got the job, he doesn't play around like it's funny. I was talking to I ran by the GM earlier, you know, where I was getting breakfast, and he was like, yeah, he's like, Pete's got like this big ass JBL speaker up there. He goes, Now everybody's got JBL speakers. He goes, It sounds like a frat house, you know, upstairs we're playing music. And he just said, the energy is just off the chart. So that's how Pete is. Obviously, having you guys who've known him for so long, it's kind of prepared me in that way. But it's it's kind of weird because he legitimately like just having a conversation with him, sitting down and talking to him. He reminds me of my college coach in so many ways it freaks me out, Like like literally my coach creating that Eastern Like this dude was no matter what, he would have a mini who probably be like he's like all energy, grab the ball and he's white Beard, the dude sixty some years old. It does not matter. He's competing no matter what. And you're like, you look at him, You're like brothers. He like, is he seriously? Is he like he knows He's like that every day. He doesn't matter what time it is. He is on a million all the time. So like just talking to him, I'm like this is this feels right? You know what I mean? Like that's the first time I had I'm like, this feels like what is supposed to feel like.
Speaker 2: When he got hired, you know, as Marshan knows, he let Moreshean be and more. Shawn, after Marshawn had that conversation, quickly said no, no, no, I'm not doing this stuff. I'm doing being me and he'll let you be you as well too. And you've already your an iconic brand, which is which is awesome, So that's gonna be exciting. Hey, Matt question, No one really knows Max like Brady's involvement. Obviously the greatest quarter backt of all time. He's doing Fox stuff there. How involved is he with you? Do you know him well? With the Raiders? Is he involved? Is he there? Is he talking to you guys? What's his involvement with you guys from a team standpoint?
Speaker 3: Yeah, from what I've heard and obviously what I've seen, Like, I know he's he's definitely working behind the scenes, you know, putting things together. You know, Mark has that trust in him. He came here to be you know, get part ownership, to be involved and make an impact on this on this organization. So I know he's a competitor, so he's not just coming in as an investment opportunity. He wants to win. So that's what I love about him. You know, at the end of the day, he's a winner. Nobody's won more Super Bowls than Tom Brady. And I do have a great relationship with him. I've known him for the last few years. We text each other, you know, here and there and keeping touch and obviously you know, I work with Alex he does all my body work. You know, we work every single day three sixty five. So yeah, we've been connected for a while now. So it's it's exciting and seeing what they're doing, the moves they're making, like they're not sparing a dime, you know what I mean, not trying to save money. There's made you know, brought in chip Kelly. You know, I've been a bucket offense I was a kid. So seeing chip Kelly after one and Natty get paid the way he got paid, Like, they're not messing around. They're trying to win now, and that's the most encouraging thing that that's what'spent like the most encouraging things so far. Like they're not playing around, They're they're making moves now, they're being aggressive and looking forward to seeing how how the rest of that plays out.
Speaker 2: So, guys, put your GM hats on, since I know you both know football, put your GM hat on. Do you draft a rookie quarterback in this draft or do you take someone in free agency? Do you bring Aaron Rodgers back for one year or do you draft one of these young guys? What do you guys?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: I think you get a vet you bring in a vet who's done it before. And you also draft a guy. If you like a guy enough in the draft to take him high, you do that as well, so you kind of get you know, you get a bridge guy and then develop a young guy behind him. You see my homes. You know, I had to sit a year. It's probably the best thing, the best thing ever happened. You know. You see Aaron Rodgers, you see Jordan Love. Those guys sat for years and then boom they once they were stepped into that role, they're ready to rock. So yeah, I feel like, you know, if I was a GM, that's what I would do. But we'll see. You know, that's that's why they got those titles. Not me. You know, I'm here to dominate and and and wreck the game. But trust me, I know it matters. I know it matters what they gotta do.
Speaker 1: Even your involvement in that them. Hearing you say that, yeah, I mean having that conversation with him, because you got to remember when it was weird when I'm sitting there listening to Pete talk at that uh, at that pressure, that motherfucker talking about, Well I ain't I ain't coming here to rebuild. I came in here to win right now. Oh yeah, I came in here to win right now. And the thing is it is weird because I mean, you know, seeing this old ass up there and talk that shit like like, damn, bro, you still like you still on that ship, like you always on this hype like to go there. And the thing is he really he really serious about that shit. So I mean, you know what I mean, I could see that that happening. And I mean I'm not too you know, privy to the conversations that he having behind closed doors, but I know he he can do some shit with with Russ that he's able to bring shit out of him. Like I just I just witnessed it. And it's almost like, you know, I mean, until you know whatever the situation was that they had going on up in Seattle, But you know what I mean, with time, you know, time, he'll let so if they have been talking, and the way that Russell ended the last season, he's the motherfucker that be able to get him over that hump or put him in position to make Yeah, I mean him one of those elite quarterbacks that he did for so many years before, Like I don't know that motherfucker the whispers to Russell Win it till me that kind of shit. He get him to play in ways and I.
Speaker 2: Agree, you get him, and you get a young guy come in as well. One hundred percent. And it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 2: We talk about this all the time. Unlike baseball and basketball, football you can turn the thing around in a year. I always say this to the owner, Mark Davis. I said, you have one of the most iconic brands in the world, not just football but world Yankees, Red Sox Man, you, et cetera. You got no state taxes, you got the best facility, you got the best stadium, and every player wants to be a Raider. You can turn this thing around and flip it very quickly in terms of what needs to be done. And as Marshaun said, your voice is very very well event because you are the cornerstone of that team. You are the franchise player of that team, and you are going to be winning Super Bowls. I guarantee you that. And you're never going to be traded without me knowing you're going to being traded, Otherwise you might get mad at me. How you doing. Hey, I got a question, Max, And this is significant and it's very it's very real to me, and and and it's really cool. You know, you're coming up on five years of a really important date, okay, your sobriety, And and for people don't know, I believe it's on March twelfth. I believe Max March eleven, March eleventh is your five year anniversary of sobriety, which is fucking congrats, dude, very okay, can you let can you let people know? Because I know it's open, you've been open to it. How how dark you were five years ago? Uh this week, I should say, leading up to you and sobriety, I mean you were in a dark spot.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, No, for sure, I was at my lowest of lows. I think that's everybody's got their own story, you know what I mean, Everyone's got their own demons and everyday battles. And for me, I think that was the one thing that was holding me back my whole life, from being the best version of myself. Just realistically, from the moment I took my first drink and smoked my first blunt and whatever that was, like I knew right away, like I was in love with it, and it runs in my family. I wasn't you know, I've seen it's i'n been on both sides of my family. I've seen it up close. And for me, it's like I knew from the day I started drinking. I love it way too much, you know what I mean. And it at first it was a lot of fun, but I knew I had no control. I just got worse and worse over time. So yeah, everybody's got their own shit, like whether you want to hide it or not, Everyone's got their own problems. And for me, like I always try to hold it in and like hide it from the world and act like everything was normal. And then my behavior was just getting worse and worse and worse. And I was doing crazier ship and getting in trouble and doing all types of ship. But it got to a point I hit my rock bottom, like I legitimately.
Speaker 1: Well you big ass dude, Bro, I don't know it. Man, to see your big ass running around loaded like your tripping bro was you was out there calling what's up?
Speaker 2: Looking at beat your ass a little.
Speaker 1: Out with this big ass man. This yella big man. Bro. We got a whoop out man yellow big No.
Speaker 3: I was I was out of control, Bro, I'd getting fights, crazy ass ship all the time like that just it was wild. But at the end of the day, it's the best thing that ever happened to me because I know I wouldn't be in this position right now. I wouldn't be able to get a second contract now going to be a third contract, wouldn't be able to be in this situation to provide for the people I provide for without cleaning that part of my life up, and to be the play you know that I am like I wasn't my first two years in the league. Like I was doing well, but I wasn't who I was, you know what I mean? Who I am now and where I'm going, Like if I didn't get that straight, I don't know where i'd be. I don't know if i'd be here.
Speaker 2: Was there one moment where you said, do you remember the moment you said I have to stop doing this? Do you remember that particular minute of the day.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent? I absolutely, I'll never forget it. Like you know, everybody's rock Bottom is different. I feel like that's everyone talks about rock Bottom and they think of like these crazy extremes, like even in college, like I had wrecked my car, got a duy. That wasn't enough, Like that wasn't my rock bottom I had been in, you know, woke up fucking having no idea where the hell I am type shit like blackout, wake up, where the fucking my at, trying to find my phone Like that wasn't rock bottom for me. It was waking up in my own house, in this my first house in Vegas, alone in my house, sweat like literally sweat through the sheets of my bed, like I felt I was like on a fucking bender for a while, I looked myself in the mirror and like I didn't even recognize myself. That was when I got on the phone. I called, obviously called CJ and you and Rachel and everybody that I've been closest with, like I need to get help, Like I'm literally I don't even fucking know what I'm doing. Hell yeah, bro everybody, Like I was like, I need to go, and they kidnapped my ass legitimately took me out of my crib. I was literally, ironically like I was trying to go back to the fucking gas station like ten in the morning to go get some more booze and shit and black and miles ironically shit, and I was going to get some black and Miles and they literally pulled into my driveway and they're like, go back in the crib, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: What Seal Team six mission Marshawn Sealed Team Sex right now.
Speaker 3: Real Team six. And they were on my ass and they sat and it was it was our guy. And he sat there and just looked at me and just damn near twenty four hours, I'm like, I'm not going nowhere.
Speaker 2: But you you in the mirror, Maxo, you look back. You said, who is this dude?
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't recognize. I legitimately was like I've never been I've never felt like this in my life. Like I've always been like I was a middle child. I always had to go above and beyond to prove myself. And I feel like that's why I fell in love with it so much originally because I could like be more outgoing and have more confidence and shit like that. But over time it just became my like I was just fucking wild, like I couldn't just it's not about the tenth drink that you have, it's about the first one. And every time I took one, I didn't know where the fuck that night he was gonna go. I would end up at a strip club at three in the morning. Have no idea that I even did it, you know what I mean, like all time, you know, yeah, like that was what it was. And I'm open about it and real about it because that's who I was, And like, I'm most proud that I could say that, Like I truly I don't give a shit, Like I think it's hilarious people give me shit about how I used to be because it makes me even happier that, Like I'm in this position now because I knew how fucking wild I was. I was completely out of control. So it's like, yeah, I was a fucking shit show. My big ass was run around wreaking.
Speaker 2: How well Marshawn, I'm gonna I'm gonna share this story, Marshawn, And I know Max knows he was there, but it was pretty cool. It was about a year ago. I'm at dinner with Mark Davis and Max and we're at this old school stake place in Vegas and ravin dinner, just us three and this this waitress cames up and she's like, Hey, you know, could you mind if I come by and say something. And she looks at Max and says, and she starts crying and says, you changed my entire family's family life. And we're like, what do you mean. She's like, when you went to rehab, my husband, who is the father of my two kids, thought he had his life under control and whatnot.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was they were about ready to get divorced. He was gonna do bad stuff. And because Max went to rehab, her husband went to rehab and he's been sober now I think four or five years as well. And she started breaking down and gave Max a hug and said, because of you, you saved my family and my kid's father, and for that, I can never be as great as I am I And she started balling and all she wanted was give Max a hug. Yeah, and Max, that was so inspirational to hear that. I imagine you get that a lot from everybody in life that knows your story about how you've overcome that and how you've changed other people's families as well from hearing your story.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's that's what it's all all about. Like, that's why I came, you know, I went public about it because I've seen guys like Darren Waller, you know, sharing his story and he's so open about it, you know at that time, and he's my teammate, and I'm like, damn, like that could be me, you know what I mean, and the impact he was making, I'm like I could really go out and make an impact and help others, like in my whole life, like when you're drinking, you're in that addiction, like all you care about is yourself, Like and I know myself, like I got I got a big ass heart, Like I care about others more than anything, and for me, like this is a real chance or I can give back to others and make an impact on people's life. So yeah, that's you know that instance, Like I was completely not I was thrown off that like holy shit, like this is unbelievable. But like I get messages all the time, like I screenshot all of them, Like people message me out of nowhere saying like, you know, listen, I got sober because of you. I would fucking die to meet you. And you know what I mean, You like that that means more than you know, more to me than anything, because that's what it's about, Like you can be a great player, you can have a great career things like that, But like the icons in the game really impacted human beings. Like I look at guys like Kobe, like Kobe really just with his mentality to the game and what he did and how he approached it. Like people talk talk about Kobe to this day, and he hasn't been here for years. You know, obviously, God rest his soul and his daughter, But like that's the type of impact he made. He changed people's lives, and that's that's just as important as anything. Like obviously I care about my play and being an you know, Hall of Fame player and all that, but like being able to really make change that shit, that shit goes forever. That's where you build statues about and people talk about. Is really taking the time to go out and help and impact others. So yeah, stuff like that is it means the world for real.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's cool, and that's and that's how you want to be remembered.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 2: You're obviously a great your great father to your daughter, and and those are the things that are legacy things that you want to be remembered that way. And you know you've always talked is cool and Marshaan, I'm gonna share something with you. He's always admired you more, Shawn in terms of how you've handled your career and you know, saved your money and invested in things and Max talk about your your strategy now is obviously you're an investor in in barre knuckle fighting. You and Dana White are very very close. That's a big mentor to you. Have you always been a UFC fan in regards to that that fight, that sport and fighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, to to answer your first you know question you know about Marshawn. I know Doug. You know Doug is not not lying when he says that the reason I went with Peter as my financial advisor, I legitimately you guys CEJ. I went in there. I said, who does Marshawn have? Because when I was in college, I watched one of your interviews and you're talking about money and how you need to save it and you know, invest it in the right shit. And like I was sitting there as a kid, like I didn't know nothing about money. I didn't have a business degree, none of that. My family, I didn't grow up with money. So it's like I always learned from Afar and just watch videos, and you were literally the guy talking about it that inspired me. So I came in, I met with CJ. And ironically, Peter is the financial advisor that you guys, one of the financial guys you would, you know what it's called advice or push out to other people. So I'm like, whoever that is, I want him. Whoever Marshaun's got, I want that guy. And that's before I ever met you. And so I met with Peter. Immediately, I'm like, this is my guy. And then years later I get I get connected with Mitch, and me and Mitch are locked in, you know what I mean? Because I was seeing it, like I seen guys like Dana, like being in Vegas. I've spent time with Floyd and Dana. Like these guys are really building an empire, and like that's something I take a lot of pride in. And I see you in movies and you got ownership and hockey team and you got all this shit going on. I'm like, that's what I want to be, Like I want to want I'm want to really build something that's forever and build real wealth. And so that's why Fair and Nuncle you know Slate Milk with Dana, like Dana I met. I met these guys in Boston with Dana, and now you see Slate Milk and the damn Octagon now and they're promoting that everywhere and I got a piece of it. Me and Dana are in that together. So it's like there's so many things, you know, from real estate to I can go on and on, but like that investment side of me, that like hunger to just build something huge off the field, that came from looking up to guys like you and seeing you do the right way. And I'm not just saying that because we're here, but like I've never even told you this before, like we're boys like, but I've never told you that you before I even knew you, Like I truly wanted to build that empire. And you inspired me for sure.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you know what, I appreciate that, And yeah, I mean considering where I'm at in my life right now because everybody they they ask for advice and shit, right and then just listening to you list off everything that you got going on and the shit that you're interested in and the shit that you're doing, Like you said, you can go on and on for the real estatesments to the slate milk. Yeah, I mean the very nuckles. The biggest thing, br that I've actually learned through all of this shit. It's like, it's not even about the investing. It's not even about yeah, I mean having these things that you I mean, that you can reach out, you can see, that you can touch, that you can be involved with. It's more so about the knowledge and the information. Like, as long as you don't lose your niche to inform yourself, you gonna continue to grow. Once you get to a point and it's like, oh, I got it, I understand it, I know what's up. That's when shit started, you know, I mean, go back down. But as long as you keep the mindset to I could get better. I can learn something new or let me see, let me try it, let me. As long as you keep that type of shit going on, you'll continue. You'll continue, You'll continue to grow, bro, and it it'll take you the lift that you didn't even know. And then listening to you when you talk about like you know what I mean about Peter and shit, I remember you with and Waller come to the house, bro. Yeah, and I'm like and I'm thinking to myself, like, you know what I mean. I come to the house and you know what I mean, I'm like, damn, I'm like, I'm not a what you call that, like a host and all that all you gotta put all this ship out. So I'm like, I don't got nothing. All I had was some what's some Hennessy, But so man, I bro, I put Hella Hennessy on the table, like fuck it. I you know what I mean. I have a drink with my niggas like what's that and Peter like what you're doing? Bro, I'm like, well shit, you know, He's like, nah, that ain't that ain't the look like you gotta put that ship up.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, so when y'all come here, I'm trying to take the bottles of tuckle like nah, it's good, bro, you know what i mean. I'm like, okay, but that shit was opening for me, though, you feel what I'm saying, and then I'm getting to then I get to meet charm But you know, I mean it was important for me because I'm like, Damn, this the younger generation, and I'm thinking, like, if we have more interactions with the younger generation and the older generation that put shit in perspective like that. You don't have that disconnect that a lot of you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And Marshaun, the coolest thing you just said is this is it's interesting to say that when I signed you, when you're a twenty year old kid, I knew you had it in you to be the guy you are now. As far as a mentor the guys like Max I did, I didn't know that. I didn't know that as many years you took off my life, I didn't know that. And the point with Max right now, Max, you look back six years ago, you probably didn't think you would be the guy that's going to be mentoring the same thing. This whole thing comes full circle.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's crazy what you guys have been through and the people around you in your corner, in your life is helping you guys the point where now you don't even know how many people are touching, whether it be financial literacy, whether it be the investing stuff, whether it be sobriety these things. Guys, your impact is massive, both of you guys. Platforms are so big and like what Kobe did Max before he passed, our rest and peace and all the other icons. You guys have the same ability to touch people in a way where most people have no concepts. So it's really cool to see what you guys are doing. And Max, I appreciate you sharing the story about Marshawn because that's real in regards to you looking up to him and seeing what he did. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's what it's all about at the end of the day. It's and Marshall, I hit it right on the head, like, as long as you are continuing to be curious and grow and build and take the next step forward and never get content, you're gonna have a chance to win. And that's It's the same thing with football, you know what I mean. If you're a player, you have a great year, you're a defensive Player of the year, your first team. Okay, now what's next? You know, just you go right back to the square one. You don't just get to start from last year. No, you got to start right from the bottom again and build that shit up. And that's what the great ones do, you know what I mean? And I look at that through through business like shit, I never thought I'd be in a meeting with fucking Hunter Campbell and Dana White and Floyd May, Like I'm sitting there to say, I'm like, fuck, I feel like I don't belong in this motherfucker, you know what I mean, Like, what's the fuck? I'm twenty and now, like you know, I feel a little bit more confident I'm sitting here with Connor McGregor and shit like that. I'm like, I'm like, damn, like I really belong in this room, you know what I mean. That's a whole different flip, but it's like I belong here. But now, okay, let me learn. Like I don't know nothing about the fight world, but I've spent time with Dana and those guys, and they've taught me so much and I'm still learning, you know what I mean. It's like every aspect of my life. That's how I look at it, Like I want to fully maximize everything I do in my life, like I'm already twenty, Like I'm twenty seven years old, but life is so short, Like I want to get everything out of it and every experience that I want to do when I was a kid, Like I really am doing that, Like that's how I want to live my life. Like I look at shit like my basketball. It's something as simple as like the crib I'm building right now in Summerland, like the basketball hoop with the fucking mural and the jersey, and I want my ping pong say, and I want this, Like that's the shit I was thinking about when I was eight years old, Like I'm doing that, Like that's I'm not waiting around and thinking about. No, I'm gonna put the fucking work in. I'm gonna do what I gotta do, and like I'm gonna live my life the way I want to live my life. And in Marshall, you're the same fucking way. You're gonna walk in that business a black and mile and talk to your ship. But that's exactly what the fuck you are because it's real and that's who you are at the core. So I truly, you know, I remember being a rookie. People tell me, like you know, one of my coaches, like, man, you're gonna spend all your money on damn tattoos and you're cussing in the media. You can't be doing that. And like I literally walk into interviews now with a cigar with my shirt off and talking my shit and people pay me to do that. Now you know what I mean, I'm authentic And that's that's the life's about, bro, It's full circle.
Speaker 1: It's because of what you did, all of that ship come back, like you know what I mean, because you your story, you know what I mean. But then I mean, you know everybody got a story. Then you also put in the work to solidify, like you know, I mean you you gave him a reason to pay attention to your story. Like it ain't just because you know what I mean, You I got tattools, I talked my ship and I smoke a cigar. How many motherfuckers we know do that? And then you go and and then you go and you give them a reason to say, oh, I see why you talk your ship, why you got that tools, and why he ain't here smoking a cigar because he's gonna go put the work in that ship? Is that ship is is uh infectious as well? Bruh? And I mean you know, like I'm like I learned. I try and learn from every every situation, trying to learn from uh every person that all the ship. So I mean as much as you, I mean, we talk about it like having y'all come to the house, like that ship is is eye opening to me because now I'm getting to look at it from you, I mean, for three four different different perspectives and to see how y'all see shipping. Okay, yeah, but I can learn from that. So I mean, you know, just as much as like you were saying about you helping, like that's that's that's my ship, you know what I mean, That's that's where all of this ship come from. I don't know how many uh Doug's clients done came through me, and he always talked about, you know, he only take three percent and all that other kind of agent bullshit he be running. But I'm like a lot of these clients ain't really yours. Br like I didn't be it on the phone joking plays like yeah, we need to come sign over here, and you know what I mean talking about. So, I mean, we gotta we gotta figure out I don't know how many costs he had you make, but we gotta find a way to get our back pay on you know what I mean, our fine fear.
Speaker 3: Se.
Speaker 2: Hey, but here's the deal, Marshaun. I remember back in the day he told me Max, he said, fresh, don't come at me crooked, And I never did and here's the deal. Max, We're gonna let you go. But I got to tell you something, Man, this has been really cool and I'm really praying that a year from now you're in the super Bowl. Okay in our backyard in the Bay Area. You're gonna get there. Your rock star in terms of what your story, where you came from, what you've done, how you've lived your life. Can't be more proud of you and your five year sobriety thing coming up. You're living life like you have no idea. And congrats to you, Max and everything you're doing. Man, the sky's limit for you as a person, as a player, and your role model. So many people, bro and really really excited if you join us today. I can't thank you enough, man, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Speaker 3: Hey Man, No, for real, I appreciate every every minute we spend together. You know what I mean. I love you guys for real, like you we're in this ship forever. So I love all.
Speaker 1: Just bullet proof, my boy. Love is bullet prove.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 2: Now, Max, get back to work. You're ready for the next year super Bowl. I know you got to get back to therapy right now.
Speaker 3: Rehab time I'll see y'all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: H m
Speaker 3: Hm.