Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap, Ahi, Garrett, what's it all about?
Speaker 2: So Mark wants to play a phone tap on his dad Rich Now. Dad has been kind enough to let his son Mark bar of the car now for a few weeks. So we thought now would be the perfect time to play what we call a phone tap. So Mark's going to start to call the dad and then I'm going to join in later as a police officer.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I never heard you play police officer. I'll see what happens. Yeah, what's going on? Not much? What are you doing? You know? I kind of have a little problem. Well, what's the matter? I got? I was driving your car and I pulled over the side of the road and I parked in the fire lane and cop pulled me over. Wait aute, you took my car first of all, without asking me, what's wrong with you? I kind of told you were a police officer to get off because I don't have my license either. You told him I'm a cop. What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not a cop. You're lying to a cop. I figured you just talked to him camaraderie. Get off. I just want to get out of here. I'm not going to lie for you. Are you a bore on or something didn't good at your father? That's my father. Put the cop on the phone right now, officer. My father wants to speak with you.
Speaker 2: All right, gar it stare right there. Hey, sir, this is Danny Reagan over at the police deuice.
Speaker 1: How are you great?
Speaker 2: So your son says you used to work at the deuce deuse.
Speaker 1: That's great, you know, Richie, Listen, I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be straight with you. Your son was parked in a no parking zone outside of a deli. I thought there was an emergency, but when he came back, he was eating a baloney sandwich and then he pulled out the card. He started talking about how many years you've been on the forest. And I respect that, so I just wanted to give you a common courtesy.
Speaker 1: I gotta stop you for a second. Okay, Yeah, I appreciate the respect to showing me, but I'm not a police officer. My son, he's great. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Your dad's not a cop?
Speaker 1: No's he just doesn't like talking about it. He feels like, you know, he doesn't want to. I am not a cop.
Speaker 2: I don't appreciate being lied to like that. I got to go back to the car now, if you don't mind, I just have to write up the ticket for that right now.
Speaker 1: I apologize for his ignorance, So I really do. This shouldn't be happening. Yeah, curiously, you get pulled over by a cop, you lied him, and you expect me to corroborate your lie. I'm not gonna go to jail and do time for you because you decided it was better to lie to a cop than be honest. All you had to do was tell this guy the truth and you would have gotten off. But now you're out of you. He's gonna left you. We had him full debt. No you you thought you had him fool He's a cop. He knew from the beginning you were pulling. Why couldn't you just part in the corner like a normal person. It wasn't a big deal. You lied to a cop. He's giving you a ticket, and you took my car without asking me. What the hell is wrong with you? For a damn baloney sandwich. It's not a big deal. Don't even worry about him. What are you doing right now. I'm hearing you're eating. Do you understand what's going on the consequences that you're facing right now? You're gonna get a ticket and they're gonna call my car. I don't want to split that sandwich out. Put it back in the bed. Ten attention to what's going on. Listen, stock what I got mustard on on your shirt? Oh my god, are you kidding me? You're worried about your shirt? Don't worry. Don't worry. I'll be those Stop stuttering. Listen, shut up, stop stuttering and tell me where.
Speaker 2: You are right now, sir, my name's actually Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tap by your son.
Speaker 1: Dat You guys phone tapped me. Look here, you're sorry, you owning me. I can't believe you guys just did this. We're so gullible. You need to relax. So I'm at work and you see you're doing this day Elvis Duran's phone tap. This pal tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show