Speaker 1: Welcome to Decisions Decisions. I don't think you should say decision decisions. It sounded like you was talking to this kursing. You definitely say to welcome, Welcome to the new podcast. You want to say together the decisions decisions Hot by doing you welcome everybody to another episode of This is the All. This is the All. It's your girl. Mandy Lapel aka Mandy Baskets aka Mandy Vaughn aka Mandy Dirt. I was ready, girl, Mandy Dirt is not Mandy Dirty one, and I got dirt on you. Hose bitch, what pull the card? Not you the whole I thought we talking about two bitches and the YouTube comments you the hoes, even you.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, my name is Weezy. Welcome back. This episode is special for two reasons. We're recording this Sunday, bitch.
Speaker 1: We recorded this yesterday, so while y'all listen to it today, we was in here yesterday. Baby, we ain't never done. We have done it before. It feels like the breakfast club. I feel like in out.
Speaker 2: I don't like why, Like I could give the weather right now and it's gonna be the same weather from when y'all hear this, yes, but anyway, we also have been talking a lot about inviting people to watch wait.
Speaker 1: Yes to no y'all? Y'all really so, y'all we got it like sexually like a punt. Oh wait, you're making them think we fucking I don't like that they are to join us. Actually five people are watching us now is it fun? Okay? Really too? Yeah? No, so we have we do have an audience if you hear laughter. Unfortunately I don't have a laugh sign, which I really wanted because then y'all been left when when I'm funny, but we have that audience watching it? Shut up? Oh my god? Oh I don't like this now y'all could go? Y'all can go? I can't wait a moment, like right, everybody? You know what I'd be like leaving the comments was right finally, but yeah, basically, we just came from doing breath work with our patrons, and Wesy and I are in good spirits, so we were like, oh, ship, we can people watch us this time, because we were talking about even doing live streaming, but we don't really be talking until the bike's turn all sometimes, and I was like, I don't want them to see us be awkward. But y'all, we haven't seen each other in three months. Show look Eden and Wolf. Why do you want? Why do you want to bring up negativity? I gotta start right. No, the worst was Eddie, Eddie from for Bastake Loves to bring it up.
Speaker 2: Mandy and I were recording and Eddie was coming in to record after and Mandy gets to the door.
Speaker 1: She goes, I don't know. He was like, what the fuck? But no, y'all, we have not seen each other in three months, and believe it or not, Oh my god, y'all, we've been agreeing on calls. We actually jumped down someone's throat yep, And I was like, actually, you not listening to Wheezy and I agree with her? Have you have you ever heard me say such a thing? Maybe be like the sky is blue and I'd be like, you know what, you could tell you ain't been here in a while because the way you just not wanted to talk into this mine.
Speaker 2: No, I'm performing, Well, can you make it so that the screen I'm looking at myself and it's giving me anxiety?
Speaker 1: Why it is you don't want to look at yourself? No, let your little blind here look at you trying to be like me for the twenty twenty six Okay, y'all. So basically I kind of forced Wheezy to give me a gift because I told her on Patreon, I got you a gift. She said, shiit, bitch, I gotta get you something. By the way, somebody in the comments was like, why did you ask how much it is? That's so tacky. Hold on, I'm gonna be honest here, nigga. When someone gets you a gift, the first thing you think is like, damn, oh, I'm not gonna lie how much. I'm googling it because you're rich. Hello, you're talking every time. Okay.
Speaker 2: I had a bitch give me a fucking incense and I'm like what And then I saw it was seventy eight dollars one dollar insant.
Speaker 1: No, it was from like some high end company. But right when she handed to me, she was like, you're gonna lie this. You're gonna love this. And then I saw it and I'm like, this is ridiculous, but you know you got to google it? Oh yeah, no, I google my Christmas gift. One of my boyfriends actually pissed me off with the gift giving for Christmas so, y'all know, I've been asking for titties for about a year now, and he had the nerve to tell me his thought process. He doesn't like to get people what they asked for, so he literally spent the amount of my titties and gifts and said, just so you could see, I could give you the titties if I wanted to. And I was like, excuse me, nigga, what were the gifts? Though? Uh? Do chin Gabana robe, do chain Gabana boots dot Chinkabona belt. But the boots was like two thousand dollars, girl, and they don't fit these cabs. So I had to ask for a gift for seat and I'm like, fuck, now I gotta go shopping for boots that fit these cabs. But he literally spent for almost four grand or a little over four grand. I don't give a fuck, nigga, tense is twelve. Well, no, bitch'all was gonna take my as a dr girl. You mean, actually get a little light bulb at the same time, you know what I mean? Don't get it all double yeah, he did that bullshit. But I was like, oh my god, me and Weezy have been agreeing with each other. Let me show her. I don't know the word gratefulness, gratitude, gratitude. There we go and I was like, I'm gonna get her a look give and you know you're the only person I gotta know the niggas spent all the money. I got him a gift, but you get him cigars, but expensive ones? Like what what? No, that's a good gift and it was expensive, more expensive getting that's a good gift cigars. Where he was like, I tell everybody what I got my boyfriend. Sure, no, I haven't seen you. Did I bring it up? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I got him a vintage I can believe this is true. Nintendo sixty four is your vintage?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you did? You did? You did?
Speaker 2: He fucking opened that gift because he's not a gamer. I was like, bruh, Like it was such a fucking.
Speaker 1: Cool turning your nigga into a gamer in twenty But.
Speaker 2: Even the way looks on the counter like in front of the TV is just fired because you're like, bro, we tried to play it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell y'all right now, Yeah, she was difficult, Like I don't know, it's up down a b no, no, no.
Speaker 2: The way it looks now like we're doing h D Ship like Niggas is coming out of the screen.
Speaker 1: We got ai to go back to what land. I love a little two D game, Give me a baby. I just went to the arcade. That's a little fun spot, bitch. I was doing pet Man like the arcade. That's my favorite kind of I like the little first date. I've been doing ship like that, and now you're doing a lot Wait wait, wait, you play this game air Hockey. Wait you wrapped? You wrap the gift of course. Okay, so you guys can talk about us in the comments. I'm neurodivergent, so you can decide what part of neurodivergence I am based on our gift giving kind of like, I feel like.
Speaker 2: People, as adults, we don't get to unwrap. I love the feeling of unwrapping.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy. I looked at the fucking wrapping paper with the scotch tape and got anxiety. I said, no, I'm not mind you. They're boxes. They're in boxes.
Speaker 2: Well, your gift is actually wrapped by the store, okay, but I just didn't want you to know where it's from because when you see the boxing, know where it's from.
Speaker 1: So that ain't the card, you bitch, bitch, you know what's crazy? What open the card first? No way, no way, no way. Oh I got about the choke. You know why I got you what what I got you? Because I knew you was gonna give you what I got you. No way, but I added extra, I added extra. It is the same. Okay, wait wait read the front of the card. I never read the peace, love and jay Joy it's from the pack. It was like, damn, one of my niggas name is jar his car. Here's to a new start, Mandy with two eyes. Thank you and hopefully more x misgifts. Damn not. You want more exposity and hopefully more ex misgifts and great vibes as we approach our tenth year, enjoy a luxurious new way to feed your addiction. That the card actually says, if your Christmas is filled with the true gifts of the season, love, eat weezy. So yeah, I just came and memorized my vows. But it literally was this like knowing that we're getting into our tenth year, I think sitting with myself a little bit more in therapy, but also like really taking the step away from you for so long and coming back and feeling like, damn, do I miss this, bitch, But also like really being excited about what we've created. I was just like, Wow, I'm really happy with how we've both been able to go out and do our own things. But coming back to do this really like made me happy. I I said, is it doing too much that I bought her a gift? No? I don't know. I missed doing the pod too three months off. Okay, I realized it. It gives you. But you know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: One of my either my ex boyfriend or a close friend of mine, said, you and Mandy are gonna stop doing the podcast, and suddenly you want to see each other. Years later.
Speaker 1: You can be in your forties and be like, oh.
Speaker 2: I'm in the same city, let's talk about She's like, watch you hate each other today because it's too much decision making.
Speaker 1: In our forties. Is still gonna have Patreon? Bitch? That said only five years, bitch, we at least still gonna be doing a Patreon. I ain't going nowhere, y'all. Y'all holes might get on the zoo, but it might just be actual but if I said it's a feat, I know what the gift is. That's why I got you your gift. What is it, y'all? Do y'all want to know what this is? This is a lay live o candle girl. Oh no, you really about to be fun. Damn it's a dog collar. Okay, she got damn colors. The box bets her maid. Wow, we ain't go. I ain't spend as much on you. The budget was budgeting. You said it was cat dog like a cat collar. I said to future, because I know you'll be doing. So what are you addicted to? What am I hold on? What am I addicted? Talk about? To feed your addiction? A luxuriousmay to feed my addiction? That ch'all just took a shroom. I don't know. I like this, okay, yes, this is an addiction. Coffee. Coffee I do have. Now this is some rich people ship. Bitch. I know you would never buy for yourself ever, but now you've bitch, I'm definitely gonna google this ship. This is crazy. It was it was what I actually spent more on you. Okay, O. I was gonna get your gift for seat if you want to turn it into a racelest. Wow, this is this is this is nice and I just this is to go with my five hundred dollars coffee maker I got. I know this is really nice. Like, man, that's an expensive cub I ain't boy it by it. I just looked it up, Okay, So in order to make it wa a Alivo candle. You thought I got a candle, but I got two things because that's what you get everybody. So I got that. Look, I got her the whole lot sent bitch. I just know you always say you give people someone No, I know That's why I said, I listened and talk, So I said, I'm gonna give her something that I know a she gonna like she got a new house basil oh, and then I got her favorite scent. This is like you listen. But also I know that you say you give this. You give people this every time because it means you care. But it ain't doing too much exactly. I know this is what you get niggas. You're you're inrodging it. Wait hold on, let me make you laugh.
Speaker 2: Well, what did you get for Christmas? From WTFA wall?
Speaker 1: You got woolf full a Lovo candle, But look it says their name on it too. That's what they do. Oh thank you. I know this from Landing. This isn't don't don't wait, bitch, because you know this is Bloomingdale's. Do you know? I caught up, got caught up with somebody about this fucking candle. Why thank you. By the way, this is a great gift.
Speaker 2: So the lolavo candles will always tell you where it's made and the date it was made. So oh oh, bayh told me one year he didn't answer the phone because he was getting my gifts. Now the gift out us getting into te about the gift gives niggas. Now, this was like Christmas Eve. He's like, I'm running around, I'll talk to you later. He can call me for eight hours. He was like, oh, it was so hard to get your gift.
Speaker 1: Now. He ended up getting me this huge diffuser and a five hundred I saw a five hundred dollars one. That's why I was like, oh, got me that. So he got me all these little things. I look at the date. It was a week before bitch, we real I'm like, oh my god, I love it so much. Bed what the fuck you with that? Yes? Say fuck niggai. I was going what he what was the lie he came up with? Oh, I didn't want to tell you because the sentence was rotten. But you know I was cheating, so it didn't matter. That's crazy, that's crazy. Well, thank you know this is nice, Thank you. I got a little orange bike skull. Yes, okay, luxurious way to feed my addiction. Yes, right, yes, and then this is your addiction. Let's just do the same thing every year. I'll get you another. Well, uh, now I can't get candles. Well they got different sense, I'm gonna get you and now I'll get you a cocktail glass and I'll get you. I don't smoke an ash tray. No, I like you give me like I give you what I give you that a bit that you do give like, come over if you smoking? Not smoking with the okay, not anymore? Not anymore? Well, cigars not need to be asked. Well, the old niggas got the cigars. You're not smoking a cigar at my house. You're not doing it, baby, yup? And then uh the why is it be? It be tequila? It just tequila and shrooms.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like women don't have the house set like you know how niggas set the house for women.
Speaker 1: Who I don't know a nigga give it. You've giving men way too much credit at the talk makeup wipes and ship you you girl, you deal with hose You don't. Clearly you don't deal with the average man. Really not what what? What? What's the niggas you fucking with? My nigga, you have an essential oils be like there are there's a group of women in here shaking their head. Women. Women set the scene. That's why men want to pull up on women all the time. Women have freaking sparkling water and flat they.
Speaker 2: Have tie and why we feel like my homegirls are not setting the scene for what niggas want.
Speaker 1: Like I've just talk about why they all single? Then like, well for shady way no one.
Speaker 2: Conversation I recently have with my homegirl, she was just like, I'm not drinking, so I don't even have alcohol hole in my house. I like, if he wants to have this, he can buy it, he can bring over his hand and seat. And I'm like, bro, if you are hosting somebody in your house, this is what the fuck I got Scotch single malt liquor just bowa niggle. That's I got, Tennessee, just bowa niggle I got. I don't drink the brown.
Speaker 1: Now I do drink the jamison. But guess what I got for me the pickle juice to go with the jamison. Baby, I'm making siggas take picklebacks in my house. She's gonna be doing it right out to her knees, by the way. You know what else I would like to say, I really don't know what it's like to be with niggas that ain't almost halfway metro.
Speaker 2: Like most niggas that I'm fucking with the last five years of my life. They got nice products in their home, They have their like, they got their good shit going on. I was in this like fake little ig argument with a nigga who was like trying to talk to me when he saw me out.
Speaker 1: And then went into the DMS again, and I know who he is. He'd be out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, you hella disrespectful and I was like, you really lucky my nigga was in the bathroom when you said that, because if he would have caught you sitting there, I was like, you probably got your ass and he was like, oh you and that nigga that you bonnet to bonnet.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, Fuck nigga, my man will get up. We could be getting rabbitch dick swinging bonnet on protecting the house. That is okay, what the fuck is you talking about? Just because you know the bonnet is crazy? Body is crazy? Bonnet to bonnet while you hating Chris Brown when need us wearing dress and don't fucking protect their ship? You ever seeing dress? The leaning off funky and dirty and nasty? No, no, I don't fuck with wicked niggas. I don't clean up. Oh y'all done upgrade it from the wicks idea.
Speaker 2: I don't want no nigga who's head ding like bro, If your head is something, we gotta get the funk out of here.
Speaker 1: Stop it. Don't we are bonding to bonnet. Okay, what you be doing with your well, I'm gonna call smell them not you gonna smell his dress. This is so problematic. This is problematic. They're gonna get on this problematic girl. Fuck clean your ship bitches too. The fuck how long you're gonna have them braidsen? Take them out? Wash up a protective style. Don't mean you don't wash it. Oh damn, what did he say to you? Out of just want y'all to know, I can't wash the twenty seven piece. So that's why if you ain't getting washed underneath, you can, like this bitch, by your business the past three weeks from this hot it says it last three weeks. Three weeks is the max, Honey, you hit twenty three days. It's a little bit, bitch. I'm gonna keep it in for twenty three days. Just becauldn't it lift, bitch? If it lifts up? Actually she braided. She added, so it's braided and not you gotta braidrain, I said, my hair braided, fitch.
Speaker 2: You know, I really do like the moment. I actually want to see how you play with other colors too.
Speaker 1: I was the colors scares me. Uh. My homeboy just sent me one. He was like, ooh in February, you should do red and pink. And I was like, oh, hold, I see it. Calm it down, you put your heart, Calm it down. But I guess we could start with a ketch up with what's going on in our life? Is there anything for you? Y'all have a very biracial story to share. What you don't have nothing? The only catch up I could think of holidays good I don't Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Trap is expanding. If you guys hate pilates, go ahead, come over. We now have yoga, Matt Skulp hit. Eventually we'll be doing bar dance. And I got a toork class coming to come on to work class. I will say, we've been having this conversation for so long. And it's funny because the girl I argued with it about she was like, oh, you can bring it up on the pot.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck because I know she won't agree with me, And I was like, what about what? Okay? So this is how bitches be sounding like prostitute? Oh oh my god. Okay, and this is where the clip is gonna be. Go ahead, how is not like? How do bitches not like prostitute?
Speaker 2: So, without being too specific, homegirl's been dating a dude maybe a month and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, it's not an athlete.
Speaker 2: Or a super wealthy guy, but well to do Okay, I have money to take them to a nice hotel on an island.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's paying for the hotel.
Speaker 2: The hotel is about seven hundred dolls a night, which I think is actually very very pricey, very pricey. And they are flying back to New York together. She is currently in another city because she was working in another city.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was going to meet him on this island. She hits me to say, it ain't one off the coast of Venezuela. Bitch. At this point, Turks the Gakos. I think that might be one of the ones. Bitch. No, no, girl, do you not keep up with the politics? No, I don't think the Turks is that close to Venezuela. No girl, it's Puerto Rico. It's it's it's the Caribbean. Bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, they ain't going anyway because the trip stops, so here you go. So she was basically like, I was like, oh, you got your office ready to do that? She was like, girl, I don't even know if I'm going on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I was like why. She was like, is this nigga didn't get my flight to the Turks. And I'm like, but he got your flight back with you. You're flying from somewhere else. He's not flying with you. I'm like, I get it, but like, who cares? He got that? Nice? Asp does sound like a prostitute. She said, Mandy can agree with me, so okay.
Speaker 2: So she's like, yeah, but he planned the trip for us without getting my flight. And I'm like, bro, how much is the flight to get to the Turks from where you at?
Speaker 1: It's called it the Turks is crazy?
Speaker 2: The Turks three hundred and eighty dollars right, And I'm like, so you're about to cancel the trip over three eighty She's like the principal, So here's the principle for him, bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh. So she lets him know.
Speaker 2: He's like, yo, what time do you get in? I have the driver picking us up. I want to have the driver pick us up at the same time.
Speaker 1: I'll wait for you. She said, you should be telling me what time I get in fas He said, oh, And she's like, I sent you the hotel. I sent you my travel information. Da da da da da.
Speaker 2: He's like, facks, I got our flights going back together. We're in first, I got the hotel you wanted. They're stay at the Short Club, which is very pricey, and she's like, but you didn't get my flight there.
Speaker 1: He's like, to be quite honest with you, it actually didn't cross my mind because I assumed we were booking our flights together. And what I will tell you, though, I'm very bothered by the fact that you wouldn't even jump on a plane to come for this trip. I've planned to come. Hop on yo dick, suck yo dick. Wait, Like that's so prostituted. I mean, but that's fine. But if we're not together. They've been dating, bro, this is but what is dating? But what is dating? They've been I had that de word. That's the D word I hate. Okay, well, let me explain what is david? Why is it to hop on his dick?
Speaker 2: When the bitch told him a few weeks ago it's too cold while they were hanging out of the Blue Note, and he was like, cool, let's go on a trip.
Speaker 1: Where do you want to go? And booked all that shit for you.
Speaker 2: This is a dude that works on Wall Street, that's not a millionaire, that's not a thousand air He's somewhere right in the middle. But like, these are not the fucking trick ass niggas that you've seen online putting bitches on a private jet.
Speaker 1: So if you're going you're going for one.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm really not, though, Mandy, because the expectation that that man had to get the flight or you won't go.
Speaker 1: You well, first off, you invited me to the island. Hold on, you know, I said, it's cold, I would like to be somewhere. He says, let's do a trip to me. If a man the same way we say, if a man invites you on a date, he should pay for it. If a man invites me on a trip, bitch, I might not have that three invited. No, but but but let me finish. If he's like, I want to take you on a trip, let's go on a trip. You're you're starting this. You're starting the whole thing. You're inviting me on a trip. If you're inviting me on the trip, I'm not gonna lie. I don't expect to all pay for my flight or whatever, because you invited me on a trip. So for me, you don't know if I got the three eighty. You don't know how I'm spending my money holiday. It doesn't it doesn't no, no, wait, wait, hold on, wait, I don't like the niggas assume I got the most. They both met on Wall Street. She's got three eighty and more, and so does he But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Right when I said, well, how did it get to the point where he booked your flights there but not on the way. So she's like, when he was booking the flights, I don't know what side of West Coast she on Scotstar or fuck she yet, but she basically was like He was like, oh, I'm gonna get it around too.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm not sure yet, keep you posted.
Speaker 2: So there's some miscommunication there, right, So you were either supposed to let this nigga know when whatever. Here's the point, he basically said to her, I'm gonna be real with you. I didn't expect you to spend a dollar on this trip, he said, However, I didn't know which you got the driver. You've got a fabulous hotel for us, you booked us first class on Delta back home.
Speaker 1: That's doing it up to literally.
Speaker 2: Say, and I actually kind of believe him. He's like, Yo, you had your work shit going on. I didn't know if you were going to re route your flight. But now it's such a problem that I didn't book this flight that you're willing to not show up to see me is hello, weird?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's what I think needs to happen in dating, right, that d word right. Both parties need to be real with each other. If your friend actually liked this nigga three eighty, wouldn't have It wouldn't have even been a thing. The real thing, the real fact of the matter is she don't really like this nig That's not true, bro. When a woman really likes a man, it's let's plan this together. Let's do this together. A lot of women, especially if you're saying she's a woman with her own money, doesn't mind going in on her part of the deal or a quarter.
Speaker 2: I agree with you here, but here's the thing that's not the case. She's hell excited about him every post on her close friend. I'm telling you that's not the case. And where the real problem is this is the.
Speaker 1: Noctation that you don't even know how to date because you really think you need to be tricked on right now.
Speaker 2: The nigga thinks that he's operating in a normal fucking dating experience with you, but you're just expecting it to be laid out for you. And this is a friend that's also cried to me about being alone and single. This guy heard you were cold at a jazz club and was like, Yo, where's the place you haven't mentioned that you want to go.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I can absolutely see how two people I would have just gave her my jacket. Br I don't budget. I'm not gonna lie. Here's the thing anyway, So we're not going though. That's what's fine. But when it comes to dating at the end of the day, as a woman, a woman with money, when you have it and you really want to be with the man, you don't mind spending it. However, I'm not also going to start the year off by saying if a woman is used to certain treatment, a lot of times that's what they're used to. It doesn't have to be prostitution. Me and my friends talk about this all the time. Once you get treated well, once you're used to getting a certain amount of gifts, once you're used to traveling a certain way, once you're used like bro, I have a date, man, I have a man for every single day. Not that, but to me it is though. If you're a woman who doesn't want to settle, I'm not gonna lie. I have a man that's that flies in to take me to dinner. But Mandy what's the settling here. No, to me, it's settling if she's used to a man moving and operating a certain way. I don't want to even push this into prostitution as much of when a woman experiences something and really likes it. Anything less than that is settling. Okay, less than that. Women have to talk about then expectations. Right, So here's where I believe she's absolutely wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, me and her got to the point we're okay when we started really arguing on the call, I'm like, this is me you're talking to. I've been in your home while you've cried, while niggas have.
Speaker 1: Done you dirty.
Speaker 2: You've complained and complained and complained. You went through the whole group chapter, tell us how great this guy is, how smart he is, how thoughtful, and you literally are sitting here canceling a trip and doing all this ship to be alone again because he didn't get the flight there, He only got the first class back. He got the hotel you wanted, the driver, the driver that like that you didn't fucking need. Also, why for the first because she don't really like him?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not gonna that's not it. I feel like that might be a no, Bro, I'm telling you I have a bitch like her. She's spending the three eight.
Speaker 2: I think that you need to get rid of that thought because the real problem why I said we could we could disagree. So I'm telling you why this an issue in her mind? She cannot do this because he hasn't paid for everything.
Speaker 1: Good ba, no matter, get you a nigga that's gonna do with you on this wht these holes, it's gonna have nobody, And it's okay to have nobody until the right one come. Why does the right one needs to do every single thing? But he's ridiculous? Does he doesn't mind? You a man? This is not a dating experience. That's prostitution. I don't think it's prostitution to have standards. And that's the thing too. At the end of the day, you don't need to just settle with a man if that's not everything that you want, if he's not gonna do it. As women what I love right now in this modern day era of dating, if she has the money, bro, it ain't nothing wrong to just be by yourself. It's nothing wrong with just saying single. And of course she wants somebody, but I'm not gonna sit here and tell the girl to go be with somebody who she feels like. Damn, now, this is gonna be a thing. Every time we gotta go on a trip. He not gonna move how I wanted.
Speaker 2: To move over the flight cause you out of br they didn't fly together for in the same city.
Speaker 1: She didn't know what time she could leave word and this is suddenly his fault. And this is what I mean.
Speaker 2: The expectations of how much someone should be doing for you, to me, needs to be put in check. This is why niggas are fucking all over the place with women and not settling down because they're just too much fucking gratification with girls going crazy to do everything for them. But this shit, to me is super ridiculous because it's the idea that you are owed everything. That's not a real dating experience unless you want to be dating multi millionaires. If you want to be a taken woman, this is normal. I'm sorry, but unless my homegirls were dating someone super wealthy, going on trips is a moderate thing. You're having a luxurious experience at one of the best fucking hotels in the Turk, You're flying first class home. He is the driver picking you up and was considerate enough to sit in the airport, And you can't.
Speaker 1: Understand it's because she don't like them that much. I'm sticking with that she'd go no.
Speaker 2: The truck disappointed that she got upset over and said she wouldn't come.
Speaker 1: He was like, yo, and even worse, what if that was a test? What if that nigga did that shit on purpose? The worst type of niggas. That's they both Maybe doing that shit is test. Let me see she I'll spend at three eighty to get himself here. No, no, no, I don't think that was a test. But because for him to say, regardless him not buying her flight but buying one way make it make sense like he was testing her. At the end of the day, I'm glad they could both go out into the wilderness and find other people. But basically this is how he ended.
Speaker 2: So he said, uh, oh shit, I didn't realize you didn't have it. You told me you were going to keep me posted. She was like, yeah, you knew I was in Arizona or whatever. So I guess they got into this little thing. He calls her on the phone. He's like, I don't want to get shit fucked up over texts, like what's going on? And she said, yeah, like, I'm not leaving New York unless you get my flight. You never got my flight for this trip. He said, you're not leaving New York?
Speaker 1: Are you dead? Ass? He's like, you know how hard I'm working on this.
Speaker 2: You wanted to go to this restaurant, I had to book this blog, got our boat, Like, are you fucking kidding me? He was like, that's insane to me because I thought we were really enjoying each other. And she was like, I'm not going to enjoy for my light and he said, okay, cool, I guess we ain't enjoying the trip and cancel everything that brought.
Speaker 1: Enough I had someone else as a backup. He probably still went still kept the whole thing and said, oh, this bitch want to do that. Don't worry mine. You canceled her flight, which sucks because it's under her name. She gonna keep the credits. He flew another bitch out proby, you are in same that's what happened. I don't think I wouldn't blame him for bringing someone else who's wrong, who's right? We know you are, buddy, but my little you agree. Yeah, Nah, see we can't be talking to talk to add and girl right here in front of your face. Oh yeah, this sound like girls. She didn't like him. And that's the thing too, Like fellas, I need you to pick up on clues when the bent really like you and when she don't. It's that simple. If a woman isn't willing to spend three hundred dollars to come and see you, she doesn't really like it.
Speaker 2: But that's principal ship that they both stood on, right, because of course she has the money, right she of.
Speaker 1: Course she could spend it. She's like, I want a man that does this because she's had men that do that, and I don't think that's prostitution shit. I gotta be honest though, right Like we have all had been JOm Rich. Now you're gonna book this place. We've all had niggas do certain shit. Where are they at? What happened to them? Oh they're still around? Three boyfriends? Many say anything you want.
Speaker 2: I've had niggas do a lot of things for me in my life, and if I toss them to the side, or if they aren't of significance, they weren't worth it for me. So a lot of the niggas that have done shit like that don't necessarily hold a lot of value for me right in other areas.
Speaker 1: But Honey, for her, that matters. For whatever it means, that matters. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We cannot say that that matters that much, money matters that much and then cry at night about how lonely we are.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you now in twenty twenty six, what I notice is I ain't telling y'all bitches nothing. Deal with your baby, daddy, Deal with the man that you want to suck it, fuck, deal with do what works for you, daddy. If you like it, I love it. You know it's cn you. All the little sayings. I don't know what all the little sayings is, but all the sayings about I don't give a fuck. You're not gonna hear me give you advice. I don't give a fuck about the nigga you suck it and fucking and lay with who you like. Why g every But let's be very clear, you bitches are dumb. You bitches are dumb. You bitches are dumb as long as we are human beings. By the way, I just read this thing, this little article. By the way, I just take a shure. I think it's hit me now. I'm sure I figured but I just read this article y'all about how much science. But it was a science article, and the science article said there are so much that scientists are trying to figure out, and the differences between genders, and now you know there's all these other genders too, so we we fucked. Okay, they don't know. Men and women apparently are leaps and bounds so different that scientists are literally still trying to figure out why then they're so different. So as long as y'all want to be in heterosexual relationships, bitch, and scientists don't get you. I ain't gonna get you. Read an article that scientists.
Speaker 2: I write an article I thought she was about to say, so ship where scientists are trying to figure.
Speaker 1: Out No, it's how they just wait there. Okay, Okay, don't get me crying, because then they don't. It's not gonna stop crying. Damn. I didn't think that true would hit me that best. Okay, So anyways, y'all, uh the prostitute conversation to biracialness. So over the last three months, there has been a lot happening in my family a whole lot actually, where my mom then went to therapy and all the things, and so, yes, as y'all know, I'm the biracial with a white mom, and it was just really interesting what happened. So my sister decided to get on ancestry dot com. Mind you a parent, and I left at my mama apparently because she wanted to make sure she was Haitian. Bitch, I know your daddy deported, but why the fuck you had to go to ancestry dot com, like you know who your daddy is? Could like? I thought she knew who her daddy was. I get that, I did asparially. That's why I was like, dang, now she ain't believe it. He Haitian is something else, you'll know. So she wanted to know her all of her lineage, right, So my sister gets her ancestry dot Com. Apparently because she did ancestry dot Com, there was if you get it, you get pinged when other people do it. So bitch, other people connected to you. Bitch other people yeah, connected to my sister, so bitch. My mama got a whole message talking about uh. So we just got an alert that you're our sister, bitch. So my mom got hit up on the internet and was like, hey, we just got alerted that we have a sister based on this ancestry test. You're my sister, bitch. Huh hold on you ready? So my mom immediately goes into a mind you. She's talking to me, and I have to hear how much my mamma think my grandmama a hold down because her daddy ain't her daddy. Is your grandma's still life? Yes? Girl? So I'm sitting here, yep, my motherfucking mama just wanted a nigga with money. She lied about who my daddy was, and mind you, I'm having to deal with this and I'm like, Mom, calm down, like, you know, it's just her dad, like whatever, like because maybe, well she didn't even like her biological dad, that's good, But did she found out, well, the dad that she thought was her biological dad, right, she like that she didn't like. She didn't like the first one. He the one if y'all read the book, he was racist. It's part of the reason why I don't really talk to any of my white family period, because you know, they had issues with us being black. So Anyways, she gets this notification and she's like going through it because she's like, my mom lied to me this whole time. What did your grandma say? She was, ah, wait, did you grandma? Like I? So we damn. Then it also came out that my mom's brother that daddy ate his daddy either, so oh bitch, So now I hope no. It was like so much drama. But apparently like my grandmama went after my like the being she married for money, and it was like again, we wasn't able to have beggar council until nineteen seventy four. You know, crazy about this, but it's bloodline for us. Listen, No, it's crazy. Apparently my grandmama was out of here girl, and so he was a military guy, so they must have sucked on a base somewhere, you know, he was drinking or whatever. Anyways, my mom now has two sisters. They are Mexican and white in San Diego. So that's a whole other thing because they're biracial, which I don't consider them. Wait as her dad Mexican or no, their mom was Mexican, he's white. My mom was so mad she wouldn't got ancestry dot com to make sure it was proven, and like, my mom can what does come from the swaps? Yeah? Yeah, I guess, I guess inside Okay, Dan know why I'm confused. I thought ancestry dot Com was when they do the family tree. Well they but you got to send it in and they do do that also they do like you're like where you're from, and so uh yeah, my mama was real mad. She was like, can you believe there's like no black in me? I'm real white. I was like, dub it. It's like, my mama, what it like a little bit of not cher. She was like not even once. She's like, not even one percent. I said, no ship. She was like, I'm actually German. Okay, bitch, calm down. Anyways, So the worst kind no ship, the worst type of life, bitch. So anyways, so she's going through this thing and she's getting to know her sisters and she's like, y'all could have had a family because they they're mixed over there. No one is black over there, by the way, Mexican Mexican. Would they live in California? Of course there's Mexicans, like they're right there. Like if you would have had family that wasn't all the way Mexican would help. So gets a little deeper. They had the conversation that politics could not be brought up, and someone daring Christmas got a Trump coin, so just gonna say, there's a Trump coin. So they were politics couldn't be brought up. So hold on, by the way, by the way, hold on, you tell me, y'all do you want you want to know the crazier part about it? And she said, I, y'allness, but whatever, I already said, I don't want to meet them, so we'll talk about that too. So anyways, so while they're cooking, they go to get some tortilla's and they said, they go to get some, but they get them from this lady. So mind you. The man that said it is a Trumper and was like, but they don't make this woman makes them so good, and I'm like, you can't get her out of here. But that's what I'm saying. I said, you shouldn't even be getting tortilla's from a bitch that cake like because ice and all that shit. Because you voted for Trump, you shouldn't even be able to have any sort of fucking ethnic food. Bitch, each your ship with no seasoning. So I was a little annoyed that, like he talked about how good this woman makes her tortilla's, But like I was just mad. I'm like these damn trumpers, bro the older white lady that was saying, yes, you should go to fucking the buffet, go to go to Golden krrast don't go to a Mexican restaurant. AnyWho. So me and my mom have had these three months of talking because she's known for three months. You just saw them for christ. She she found this out in September. Bitch, while I was at he I got a call and she's like, Mike, bitch, drunk bit ch'all mean he do? When I get this call, she's like, my I just found out by daddy, not by daddy. Sad, my lad. I said, you fifty five, what does it matter? Like I literally I didn't think it was gonna be a big deal. And she was like, I never thought I beloved that. This is why I literally just like mom. Okay. So anyways, we get to talking and I decide, at thirty five, I don't care to meet a whole bunch of fifty year old white people like and introduce them into my life, and so like we've had to have the conversation because in her mind, she feels like we could have had a bigger family, We could have had family Like. It was really interesting because on New Year's she even sat next to me and was like, I always felt like I didn't even have anything to bring to the table because I didn't come from a big family. And I was like, that made you feel less than a partner. And so it was interesting hearing her say this. And it's been interesting with her dealing with her therapists and me dealing with mine and having to talk it out because I'm literally like I don't need that family, Like I've built so much of my own community with my friends. And if y'all know my background story, like my Jamaica side of the family real ghetto, like and clearly my sister's dad is deported, my uncle is deported because he was raping my cousin and it's just a it's ghetto shit. Oh it's ghetto, Oh very ghetto. Oh I know, it's it's dark. And so in her mind she's like, now you have family letting it out. Wow, No, but this is this is like, this is what the last three months had been like with family, but also in terms of identity, really like sitting with the fact that I don't need to know the white people in my life, like we had never really been accepted, and now to also find out they're Trumpers, I already know what we got to talk about. I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: If they were Trumpers, I wouldn't have met them either, But if they were regular whites, I'd have been okay. And I say that because the way of white people not being Trumpers is almost more important than white people ever were to me, because I realized, like they're not completely like even since Mom Donnie's been in office, which is not if you or been elected, seeing how many white people are rallying for a Muslim guy to do something that's different for a democratic socialist, like that's literally nothing in your favor unless you're a broke white person.
Speaker 1: I said no before I knew they were Trumpers, because I just don't care. I just wanted to supprime Mom. I support her. I talked to her on the phone. I let a cry, you know what I mean, Like that's the way I chose to show up and support her, like like literally by the way, and I sent it to to weezy uh because I knew I was gonna make sure to share this literally and I thought it was the cutest thing. So when my mom uh went uh, there was a sign on their house that said Tammy and Alex because my other sister did choose to go on the trip. Welcome to the Chaos Circus family, Thanks Alex and ancestry dot com. It was given like the nineties show of you know, like literally, you know, I think that was nice. It was very nice, and I said it was very nice. So then we went how I showed my mom I supported her. She she sent me a picture of her and her sisters and I went on chat ChiPT and did the caricature of the together more water. Well, she didn't know we get so we were a sea world and you know, like you gotta sit and they make the big heads and they and I was like, mom, chet chip does this in like one minute. So I showed her that chet chivt does it really quickly went to oh no, sorry, and so I took her picture where her sisters and she like fishing, so I put them fishing. So they on a boat with the ship in the background. Are these the Mexican sisters? Half? Yes, I need to see the watch Trumps the Mexicans they married Trumpers. That's a lot more common than we all think. I'm not gonna hold you. You want to you want to see the thing I made? Fucking insane? No, it's very common, very common, bitch. We have a we have a fucking president that's literally trying to kick immigrants out of the country while being married to a whole fucking immigrant. Make it makes sense.
Speaker 2: He's crazy, mane So, bitch, did you see the fucking Milenia movie.
Speaker 1: That's coming out? Okay? I go to the movies like once a week, and I love the previews. Milania got a movie coming out, and I ain't gonna hold you. I don't want to support them, but that shit looked good because I just want to see the tea. I just want to see a documentary. Yeah, like how fucked up? She has camera? But look they don't. That looks super white girl at the top. There's beers and the soft thing for the beers. Did you ask for the eagle on the top? No? Well I made this one too. Yeah, that bowl she looks like Rosie o'donald yeah, is it Rosil o' donald kind of latina she has? She's a racist? Okay, what's something about the look? You know what? No, Rosie o'donnald is of Irish, Irish American ugly? You know what I mean? Rose Donald's ugly. By the way, this was just the character. Sure, this wasn't the real because mind you, I said, make them look goofy. Donald's part of the product was to make them look goofy. I think confused with Roseanne's looking one. So wait, Rosanne racist one? Rosie is the lesbian? Yes, Rosie o donald is. I'm not gonna lie. I was you was thinking rose They do kind of look like is it Roseanne?
Speaker 2: But I just want to say I do think you know, when you're born unfortunate looking, it's easy to be a Trumper because you get a little bit.
Speaker 1: I would try to know, but now I feel you make it be stick of for a family. I ain't even want to meet you talking about that. I'm talking about Trump, okay, because I was like it was a cartoon bit.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about Trump people. A lot of them are unfortunate looking. They're not that hot if you think about it, and so I just think it's easy.
Speaker 1: It's like cops.
Speaker 2: They like the superiority, like the power dynamic. Okay, so if you know you're like an ugo in real life, at least you could like do something else. Those people, I'm telling you, it's all connected. Hot people don't have that much time to be a hater.
Speaker 1: Cindy Sweeney, Oh oute, she's absolutely a trumper. See them. But you know what I saw the Housemaid. She wasn't that hot in the Housemaid, so she looked regular. It's just the tits. If she didn't have the tits, would she be her no valid valid? Okay, well let's get into y'all. But there's that outline here. I promise we took a little bit. It's okay, girl, we doing good all time we got. We gotta least another fifteen minutes. We started late because you remember, remember we started laking. No, it was because we had an outing and they were hungry. Look at her. Blame y'all, everybody, bitch, how damn quickly listen when you get mad of me to help you guys off this year, because even though we're decisions decisions, we still want y'all to make horrible ones. I ended up finding this list. So every episode we're gonna bring 'all list and y'all want to know the name for the segment. I love what I did here. Tops and Bottoms. Fine, what I mean? So all right, So in Tops and Bottoms we are listing this is for y'all maybe your lonely friend too, the top ten cities to get laid. These are the cities to get laid in basically saying, if you go there and you don't get laid, bitch, it might be you. You might be one of them uglies that we see over here and talk about. Okay, So starting at number ten, huh, we have Berkeley, California. And do you know why because the city boasts a huge variety of bars and nightclubs. And I think that college too is over there, right, yes, Berkeley. Oh yeah, so California is one of the top ten. This is one of California's top ten easiest cities to get laid. Number nine, bitch, we're taking it to Florida. Clearwater. Oh. I can see that Clearwater has a mix of urban and suburban vibe. Urban. Uh maybe they they don't mean urban like no, not urban like us. But you also have the beach, which means you could go have sex on the beach. Number eight. This isn't surprising. As we get down, you're gonna be like, yeah, but I don't fucked in this city. At this point, I think you don't funcked in the rest of these cities. Let's see, let's see how many we're not gonna go tokas were to name niggas. Number eight l A Los Angeles, California. Okay, you got late. Uh the city. The city is overflowing with singles who come here from all around America and the world to have fun and party. The city has a relaxed five and culturally diverse, and you can find women of Spanish, African, and European descent. Why they added that as crazy? By the way, as I'm scroll. As I'm scrolling, you don't fucked in these cities. Next one, Las Vegas, Nevada. I found dick in Vegas, but you brought dick to Vegas. They don't count. Yes, it does. You fucked in Vegas. Easy cities to get late, all right, Fine, Okay, so Las Vegas you already know that's the sins. It's they thought Vegas was gonna be one or two Sin City for a reason. Oh bitch, we're gonna keep it going. Bit you don't fuck in aught these cities. Number six New York. Today, New York City is arguably the most popular city in the US. Yes, and most foreigners that tore the US also check out the city. In addition, the pace of life makes it fast and because people you know come here, it says they do not have the time to be picky and they often look for immediate gratification for sexual needs. If you wanted to know, New York is the one. Number five Atlantai, Georgia. Bitch, you took a greyhound in Atlanta, but phone got fucked in Atlanta, so I know you don't start naming my niggas. It's a bigger with the fake ID. And you went up there with a girl that I ain't friends with no more. You was fucking in Atlanta. You fucked a nigga in you, but the nigga that used a skateboard you fucked hill in Atlanta. Don't. First of all, I just want you to know I was sixteen. By the way, the city's I'm clocking the puls work over here. Next city number four is Washington, d C. SO DC has nearly four bars per thousand residents. The city offers plenty of places for singles to meet each other, making it one of the easiest cities to get laid People are hot there too. Okay, now that I think about this, take me number one, you'll be shocked by number one, Austin, Texas. Number three Miami for yeah, very guilty, sorry, definitely, extremely absolutely could have walk down out. Miami is flooded with nightlife spots and beaches. The people of the city are friendly, which also makes it easiest spit strict conversation. I will say Miami is the city that I will say everybody there for a good time, not a long time. You gonna meet a nigga Friday, fall in love with him, and by Monday you forgot. You don't know what you got. How great Miami was. Miami was great. Miami is why I had to get out. I thought I was ready to mature and get rid of my whole life earlier than I really was, so I moved here, okay, and then it comes to find out it's only two cities down. Number two. The number two easiest city to get laid in is Chicago, Illinois. I never had text there. You never had sex there? Oh, bitch, I did. I liked me a little bit. I flew there actually for dick multiple times. Actually, I've had a lot of dick in Now I'm like, don't let me go. Not the line, But I really don't think so. Now, I wonder if this is because of the weather. It's so cold, so you really can't go do nothing. Befuck. But Chicago's one of the cities with the biggest whore hides. You never fucked anybody on tour in Chicago, and he was number one. Not even now, okay number one. Let me give you a hint. I think it's Texas. No, this is gonna shock you, but maybe not. You better not be Seattle or Portland close. So the easiest city Phoenix to get late, and it's because forty percent of their population is single. Boston, Massachusetts. What the fun? So Boston is the easiest US city to get laid in, and that's because nearly forty percent of the population of Boston is single, which is why it's easy to get laid It also doesn't hurt that the city is one of the largest markets for.
Speaker 2: Tender let's have a conversation about who's making these lists. Well, this is for Clearwater to be on list, for Berkeley, California, and for by the way.
Speaker 1: By the way, is that college? No? Are you ready? This list actually has twenty thought that would take us too long. Dallas is at twenty. You have Baltimore, Minneapolis, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Philly, New hamn of Connecticut, Houston, Cambridge, and Hartford. Okay, so you is also wise, this is twenty. People don't know how to get out there?
Speaker 2: What because you got to a city with nine million people in it and you telling me it's easier to fucking Boston.
Speaker 1: Because the people are single, which so even being in the South, right, you gotta realize too, And it's what I learned, goddamn that the little Mason Dixon line. Bitch, it's a different world down there. So when you're in the South, or you're in these places that are more conservative where a lot more people are married, or they have to hide their sexuality, which it's not as fluid as up here in what the trust this trust state, Right, That's why a like Connecticut was on there, That's why Boston on there. That's why all this. That's why we came here in our twenties, bigger hose. We were already hosed, but first but we were able to find our sights. Slow down, you know, let's go to the next to fight for myself. Okay, we're gonna make this fun because we did a lot of catching up. So the next thing that I want to bring up and we'll end with reactionary actually, but first we're gonna go to kinky court return. No, that's we listen and we judge. Oh, we're going to KICKI kor this time we're also taking it to church. Bitch, Are you ready for this one? No, it's a little crazy, but you do have cross hearings on. I don't know if it's that type of church. We'll see. It's going to boing boying dot net and I don't understand you can you read it? It's the pastor and the fart that yes, can you read it? Can you read it for us so that we can discuss. So basically, Eden is going to read what took place? This isn't real, This is real business and this is real going boying dot net. No, that's not real. But he found another article.
Speaker 3: I did find another arcicle, limpo pastor farts on congregation to heal them of God's power. Self styled pastor Christ Penelope, who found a Sevenfold Holy Spirit Ministries, reportedly farts on his congregates as a healing process that cures all spiritual and physical problems. Now, wow, there's a literal photo. There's a photo of somebody's face. This is real so and it's in limpump vote.
Speaker 1: Now. I brought this up because y'all, this man is black. I can't in the image. He's sitting on a man's face now right now. Church is one of those things I'll be telling y'all about. And because y'all want to come, motherfucker TLC for Mary Crisby and her church calling it a cold This is what a cold activity look like to me to convince people like by the way, I want to hear him speak because he got to be he gotta be powerful. The same way y'all be buying these courses online from people that they never did nothing. They just want to take your money. That's what this man doing. He said, I'm so powerful to tell y'all so much what to do that if I fart on your face. The Lord will save you. It makes sure you was blissed baby. And the other thing that makes it even crazier, right, that's his king for sure. There was a documentary that came out with a pastor being nasty with the little girls, and one of the things he talked about, Aphelia is different.
Speaker 2: This is like a real kick, but no, like in the In the thing, he basically said that his semen was holy water.
Speaker 1: And so wait, wait wait wait, nobody saw this on Netflix. It was like no eight series. It was like six five or six years ago. I watched it.
Speaker 2: But basically he talked about his semen and how it was spiritual. I'm telling you it's there are so many pastors that take advantage of people saying that something in their body giving to them. It's like this thing of I'm the next prophet. That shit is hella fucking weird.
Speaker 1: And even though it's not pedophilia, the fart shit just saying something no from you, it ain't on somebody's face and far in in they face telling them that God was God, that God He's gonna come in and bless you, and you was gonna be That's what it was called The Keeper Healed healed through farts. That ship is so fucking tea. I ain't gonna hold you. But lallama, poom poom, where was the bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I've been watching the ninety Fiance and they got a Nigerian doctor over there who's like trying to let this guy know if this new like fat white lady, because that's all they do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When they come from Nigeria, they want the fat white girl. That's all they do. So basically, when I'm watching this whole thing, I was like.
Speaker 2: Damn sure this could be right. Voodoo is real, et cetera. But how many of them is faking it? And how far can you fake it?
Speaker 1: This to me? Is it? Let me let me ask both of you. This is only fans.
Speaker 3: Wait, he said, it's sort of with Master Jesus when he stepped on Peter, this demonstration of God's power. And just like God made Adam go into deep sleep, it's a similar thing. God did anything with the body of Adam while he was on the ground in deep sleep and he wasn't feeling anything.
Speaker 1: He used the Bible as an explanation for him. Far in all people faces, Yeah, it's important that the fart be near the person's nostrils so the healing power in quotes can enter the body and do its work. You know, it's crazy, they are. No, That's why I picted it because like talking like it's easy to ford white people that like enter this shit, but like he's black, and who the fuck gonna go up there and be like we gotta get it along poom boom, so I can get hurted on what is it again? I ain't gonna hold you all like a thigg it was. That's that's just crazy business. Okay, but that was when when I saw this. But when I saw this, I was like, my talk game ain't what it need to be because I kind of wish I could convince niggas that I could, you know what I mean, Like this is a powerful man. I want to be actually okay, this is Oh, you can do this easy, be a little fake pastor, you can do this. I could be a fake pastor for sure. Let me tell you something. I was.
Speaker 2: And I've got an unemployed life coach and all like, well they are the life coach, but I'm not working employed by coaching. No, no, no, bitch, she said, I'm unemployed right now, but I work as a life coach, and all I can think is, what the fuck could.
Speaker 1: You tell me? Bitch?
Speaker 2: Once you get your ship together, what you gonna tell me? And then when she told me about how many people she used to lead in these sessions, I'm like, but you don't really know shit. And that's what the fuck I'm talking about this time.
Speaker 1: I ain't even got a following. Bitch, Well you got a new skunk care. It gives I knew you said la pew oh man, you said skunk care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, I'm going that's what she told me. But that's what I'm saying. People always got an eclectic look when it got something.
Speaker 1: Like oh, I'm not gonna lie reading that article, was like, or you don't think highlight enough of yourself? Like I was like, bro, I could if I could get that, like to get like to make them believe that if they just even enter my womb, they're gonna be like a different type of nigga, you know what I mean. Like, I just want to be able to tell somebody that if I do this bullshit you like, farting is crazy. The idea that if I tell a nigga if I fart on you, you got to be blessed by God. Like I'm sure someone would believe that fall clearly. I mean that's a church though, Like that's the thing, Like this is the blind this is this is when you just need faith. But I don't know what look about what that is like Following cults is so fun for me. I do it on first. I don't want him to like, but this is cult. This is cult. But that's what I'm saying. All you got to do is have a weird look going on, and you got it right now.
Speaker 2: You need to have a cult name the shit is that he But by the way, I'm saying weird look respectfully, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, I could actually probably get a whole congregation of niggas. Don't want to get pegged. He'd be in my DM. I can have them all show up, sit at the pew and bend them all. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know what you can call it so that you can make a bank account of shit. You gotta call it as us a syst. But it's really Pegasus, that's there.
Speaker 1: You go. Look, look why pegasus us usus as as peggan asses.
Speaker 2: Hey, all right, you know you gotta you gotta go fly under radar to call. And if we being honestly under the radar, we.
Speaker 1: Got the whrror hide nigga. That takes me to open, Like, are you horse, let's go, let's unite. Only we took our horse on tour around the country.
Speaker 2: The only difference between the colt and a religion is the amount of people you got, because if you have hundreds of thousands of people, suddenly it's a religion.
Speaker 1: So bitch, we are a religion. The whole hive is a religion. That's a good No, bitch, we need to file differently. We shouldn't be paying taxes. Oh, this is a church. We is. We is praising the gospel. Nobody's still an account, an unemployed account. Okay, last one. We are going to get into our reactionary. I did want to bring this up because this has been going viral over the last week or two and it's Claudia Jordan who sat on I think it was just the Shade Room podcast and she gave herself advice to her younger self. Now because this is the top of the year, Oh, I saw it. I wanted us to discuss this and talk to our tribe okay, And I would love to know if you agree with her or not as we're getting up there in age. So this is what she had to say.
Speaker 4: You know, you think that when you're ready to settle down, that there's always going to be a lot of supply on the shelves. And it's not like at this age a lot of the good guys are married or taken because they're good guys. And I was having a conversation with a girlfriend mind the other day, and I'm like, well, your best bet now is maybe so on that aod a good man that maybe is coming out of a marriage, getting a divorce. So, you know, I think in our youth, and I would like people to know this when they're younger, we think, oh, that's always going to be an endless supply. I can wait till tomorrow. Don't put off your happiness waiting. And I think I will say specifically with black women especially, I feel like we don't really have the luxury to think that we can kind of take time off like that, you know. And I specifically say black women because like we're usually the backbone of everything, you know, not even just with our families, but with our friend circles like, it's always something for us to do. We're always taking care of somebody else. I don't have children, but I'm always like feeding a friend or taking care of someone or helping somebody out doing a favor. And I think that's a cap that we put on ourselves.
Speaker 1: No one told us to do this to do with me, because that said the ship the prostitute. I just want to hear. It's so funny you brought that up because this was Yeah. I just I would love to know your thoughts on this sentiment.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the reason to me, what I sounded like earlier sounded a little bit like her. But I would never tell a woman to like lay back on her career for love. I think that's stupid, same, very very stupid.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can under stand is passing people by because you think there's more out there.
Speaker 2: Her answer is kind of different. So I've actually had this conversation with male friends more than women. A lot of my homeboys aren't settling down with women because they're kind of living a fast life, or they think there's more or better out there, even though they're super interested in somebody or falling in love, or think they've a great girl, they just want more and more and more. And I think because non monogamy is such a thing, a lot of men feel like they have options and they'll be fine. And I'm like, that sounds terrible because even if you want to come back to this girl, she knows how you treated her, and you'll always have this fucked up underlying relationship. So I think that when you do meet somebody great, you should go for it. But what she's talking about, in particular about the expense of your career, I can't relate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I didn't like this. I don't think that even the idea that as you get older, the supply lessons and there's not going to be as many options, And I just don't find that to be true.
Speaker 2: I mean, but dating is harder when you're older, that's true, she said, for it isn't fifties.
Speaker 1: Okay, it could be, but the idea that there's no supply is not true. My grandma well hoo ass apparently she got married in her fifties. So to me, like, and I mean, we're seeing now too, as long as it's legal. The idea of the age gap is widening, Like a lot of women are now willing to date younger I think for me, and are those younger guys willing to settle down a lot of them older? Yeah, a lot of these younger men. And that's the thing. I know. We like the predatory thing, but a lot of these younger men love an older one. We can't get a nigga to commit thirty five to thirty five. That's what I'm saying. The idea that then if it's twenty two and twenty three and twenty four, there are people starting families getting married at those ages. I don't understand why this idea of singledom when you get older, those same people that were willing to get married, that were purchasing homes, that were starting families, can't do it. It's just not true. Like I have right now, my little whyan that I sent you where his Instagram lot. I thought he was a rapper. He has his own business and it's great, but he like meeting him girl. He cooked for me. He owns a business, has one in Texas, has one in Jordan. You're not that much older than him. I have him by ten years, forties and twenties and a Wi Fi. But what I'm saying, is even my friend right now, if I'm dating guys in their thirties, they're not much more mature than the twenty five year old that I'm dating.
Speaker 2: So okay, we're having a different conversation. No, he's really talking about forties and fifties.
Speaker 1: That is what I'm saying is I do not like this idea that as a woman in her forties or fifties, there's slim pickings. There's not. There are men that are done with marriage or men that never got married. There are men that are younger that are interested in older women. Mind you, even to just label it as black women, we are now clearly we see what just happened with Venus and Serena Baby. Black women are now not sitting here hell bent on finding black love and they stepping theirs in Rangel that I think are maybe conflating one. Her advice about of like Kevin Samuels, her.
Speaker 2: Advice of like kind of slow going down in life and like grabbing someone while you can was bad advice. What she's saying about forties and fifties true, And I'm gonna tell you why. For one, it's not that it's slim pickings. More than it's the lifestyle we're living in forties in their fifties. Okay, it's easy to date in your twenties and thirties because you're out, you're doing more one someone in let's just say forty eight. You're not going out all the time solo to sit at the bar to look for someone. And even if you are, are you going to meet decent gentlemen that are your age? And if you are meeting younger guys, how many of those younger guys are looking for the things that you're looking for?
Speaker 1: That is that's that is different. A lot of look at us in our twenties and thirties. Look at the men that you that you're that you even dated. Where did you meet them? A lot of us in our twenties and thirties aren't meeting people at bars. We're meeting them through friends. We're meeting them at jobs, We're meeting them on trips, like the way that we even meet people dating apps. But that's what I'm saying, the activity that you know, but just forties and things. I just said. In your forties and fifties, you're going to work. You might meet someone at your job in your forties and fifties, you still have friends of family that can introduce you to someone else in your forties and fifties. You're swiping like. What I'm saying is the way that even in our twenties and thirties we meet men or women is the same way that you can still meet them in your forties and fifties. What I'm saying is when you go to a bar, when you go to a club, you're not really running this in that really worth the damage even vote. I don't know how old your oldest friend is. They old. I'm the youngest of my friends and I'm thirty five. He sure, how old your oldest friend that's single, Well, my friend is my oldest is forty five and she got married. I was at the Thronot and her man's fifty five. Now the forty five age range right to me.
Speaker 2: You don't look old, but you feel like you're aging out of a certain process.
Speaker 1: And no, it's true home girl, bad to doctor bitch and they live in the best life. Ray for them, Mandy. But women that are forty five feel like they are too old. Thought. I'm telling you right now, Sis, go get you Awaiian, go get you something. They are out there. I look at.
Speaker 2: Claudia your what baddie successful and she's even talking like that.
Speaker 1: But that's but that's what I'm saying, and I think that that is a Kevin Samuel's way of thinking for me when I'm out like girl even in Atlanta, and baby, there's just met and you see, by the way, forties fifties, look at me along, look at j Low. Look at what women are looking like in their forties and fifties. They're not looking how long as Jy Low. Look at fucking Tracy Edmonds who was just out with doctor Brian, Doctor Briant was probably the youngest bitch in that group. And look at that group. Bye, yeah, what I mean, It's true. Bro, what I'm saying at the end of the day is with this platform and what I'm seeing, Bro, the niggas out here is a shiit. No, they're never gonna be but you're never gonna not have men to date there is because that's the easiest thing to get. Yankee Nigga. Never say nating being difficult and men to date are two different things. By the way, again, bro, nig can always get it. Think about you and your.
Speaker 2: Twenties, the volume of dating versus thirties. When you know more, you put up with less shit. You don't want to be around fuck niggas, You barely want to fucking be out in the clubs that you're like, this is trash.
Speaker 1: Shout out to your friend with sanders in her thirties.
Speaker 2: Imagine that, fucking imagine the shit ten to fifteen years from now that you're gonna have knowledge about and feel and you're not gonna want to put yourself in those predicaments.
Speaker 1: So dating will be no, dating will be harder. Yes, that's all, But it doesn't mean that the pickings are slim, is what I'm saying, and that's what she said. Agree, so that when you get to your forties and fifties, that the pickings are slim. You actually finally finding self love and having standards. That's what makes it hard, but not your age, Like, bitch, my friend having standards is so shout out to your friend with standers. Shout out to the ladies with sanders. Ladies, if you don't have to buy one way, don't because if you used to a nigga buying you round trip, bitch, stick to your round trip standard. If you met a dude you like, would you, Oh, Bitney, I'll fly him in if I met it. That's why I said, your friend don't like that nigga. She do like that nigga. She believes that this is how she's supposed to be dating. That's the problem. Heard you, sure, I hear you. I'm trying to find a way to like three and disagree like it's twenty twenty six. I said what I said, And your friends don't like that nigger, But you know what it gives to me, which is why I thought you would agree. This to me is very you have to do X y Z for me. This is very bill money to me. Oh, I'm not gonna hold you the way And will you come to to procestutes? No, when you come to my house now you're taking my trash out, and if you coming, don't. But this is what I'm saying. You're doing it because there's a monetary value. No, no, no, you and I have had conversations or bitches act like prostitutes, right, And what I'm saying is that is not acting like a prostitute. Because I want you to buy my full flight to a trip you invited me on like to me, I have standards of ways I want niggas to show up. Now we're gonna talk about it on the Patreon if you join me on Patreon, talk about how I got a new look cake with these niggas. But but to me, once you get to a place where you're like, this is what I want, this is what I deserve because this is how much I value myself and this is what I've gotten, there's nothing prosituting about telling the next nick good, you either do this or this ain't gonna work for me.
Speaker 2: Is value then attributed to having everything done and laid out for you?
Speaker 1: It's not everything done and laid out like to me, the fact that you weren't even said I picked the hotel like she the hotel? Are you serious right now? So so now that's girl telling we talk about how we don't want Now you bugg get right, it's something as women we complain what we have to pick where we go on dates.
Speaker 2: So the fact that she even had to help Wait, now, now this actually sounds crazy to me. If you've heard Mandy, if you tell a nigga, yo, is there a place you tell me a place you've never been? You want to go the Turks. Really, is there a place you want to stay? I want to stay here, and I do it for you. Now, I picked it and there was too much work.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell a nigga when I fought on his face, he goes, see Christ the Lord. That's why he didn't get you. The You don't want to pick your guest. Oh no, oh no, no, no, it won't much. I'll lead it to the Okay, you are narcissist, all right. I don't think that's really what it is, what the dating, but like that's my thing, Like, it's not dating, Like to me, you're either together you're not. Like, that's why I'm making these That's why I say I have boyfriends. Oh bro, we don't put titles on shit now, like because there's certain ways that you show up when you're in a relationship with somebody. And so for me, if you're this idea that we're dating, to me, if I'm just dating you as most women, I don't care where it's at. You're still courting me. You're paying for everything. That's how we date now. It just is, it is what it is. Okay, unless you want a date a broke in you want to pay for everything. When women date, men normally pay for everything until it starts getting serious, or until the woman starts being invested, and maybe she's just not to the point where she wants to invest in him. Clearly, their communication sucks. I wouldn't want to fucking fly myself out to an island with a nigga where communication is black, like we're missing each other on text messages. You don't hear from me for a couple of days or long enough to me, the communication ain't even there to where this is a nigga. I want to invest in three eight again. I gotta set your dick from the back, nah.
Speaker 2: I think think the largest issue in this whole thing is one. If you're gonna have a trip with somebody, it means sometimes for me going on trip with.
Speaker 1: Oh girl, I done turned down Hawaii Panama. Nigga wanted to take me to the snow, I said in the winter, I said, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: Hot coco and fuck no no. But that's what I'm saying right. I've been on trips with niggas I can't stand, don't care about whatever. With some people, a trip is a big fucking deal.
Speaker 1: And it's not for her. That's why she said nigga for three and I don't want this free trip.
Speaker 2: Because he's not the guy that she normally has been dating. Okay, well, I guess that's why she cried about a nigga now, and yes, she's literally upset. She's just like, this was so ridiculous, like he didn't want to talk it out, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: No, bit, you're ridiculous, and that's why you're in the She is dumb. You a dumb. Everybody is dumb. You know how much.
Speaker 2: Jump on Patreon dot comic did you hear the laughter in the background. You'd be a real dumb bitch if you don't go right now to Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions only five dollars a month again, all the extra bonus audio fifteen dollars a month to get video beyond the town halls. And we also have an additional tier where you're gonna see an announcement.
Speaker 1: We're adding a bunch more shit. Yeah, we're about to start blogging, bitch and blogging, blogging and blogging. Oh B and B now what about oh yeah, blogging and blogging. It's gonna be so much fun. Just join us on there, bride. Yeah no, thank you guys uh for tuning in. Also, girl, can we plug? Also, if you have it yet, make sure you purchase No Hose bar a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power. If you go to the Simon and Schuster site, you can actually get the signed copy right here of No Hose Barred. Me and Weezy really worked our motherfucking hands for somewhere, and you can get that fingerprint. You see the blood mark. That's crazy, I mean depend where blood are not the pen? When the pen? Please the ink? Please not me? Okay, I'm hoping you're not giving people bloody books, so make sure you go and get that. You could also get it on Amazon. And if you were unaware, at the one year mark, which is in June, you can now get our book in a soft cover, so that is available for pre order now. So if you don't like the big hard books, make sure you get it now. Also, I just wanted to let y'all know, I mean bigger hard. If you like it, salt and gummy, that book will be out in June. Also, if you're in Atlanta, check me out every Saturday six to eight on Hot one of seven nine and follow me on my socials. I'm going to Ghana this year with Carnival Kingdom and I'm going to Jamaica with Chocolate Bliss. She is our yeah, you know, and I like Ghana over Nigeria, but I'll save that for uh uh Patreon because y'all go drag me bitch. Anyways, thank you guys for tuning in to another episode of the Cisyons. The Cisyons everybody night. Oh leave the quick