Speaker 1: Wah up and welcome back to another episode of No Sellings Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses Malone, shit grow too fab Yeah hell yeah you're just talking like that. Yeah hair cut haircutsin got crazy as hell fifty Yeah yeah like women like life Yeah yeah, like this shit crazy. No Sellings Live every Monday, Wednesday Friday at noon. I got my boy Peter in the house. Pete was hadding.
Speaker 2: Happy to be here, guys, happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we're gonna just put a black screen behind you so that way, you know, it'd be player the whole time. Yeah, Uncle Muke is back. I know it's been a while since y'all seen Uncle Uncle Muk in the house. If I had like that clapping noise, I would press that clapping noise. Man.
Speaker 2: I didn't even pour a cocktail for this to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Right, Uncle, what's handening? Move man? Up and coming wrapper from the Hub City hood Ridge really was handing there you go, man, that is what's handing, man, So let's get to it. Like right, we did a whole podcast about Cam Newton, huh, and people just been hitting me over and over and.
Speaker 2: Over singles coming the singles coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to Eddie Eddie Gott, I see you man much love to San Diego. So we built this whole platform, so we do the podcast on Tuesdays. Check the link in the bio. The latest podcast is all audio. But at this point we needed to make sure we start engaging with the fans that had questions about the podcast, So we started this live segment Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon to talk about it and expand on it podcast. So Tuesdays, excuse me, Wednesdays and Fridays expand further on the podcast. Monday is last week, So every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we're here at new So it's like a little different than the podcast. It's more about everybody thoughts. Yeah, what the fuck happened with Cam Newton? So Cam Newton sat down with this this lady, she's like a therapist or like a doctor, and they were talking about the situation having eight kids and three baby mamas and me and Pete was just debating who was on the who was on a better side of that.
Speaker 3: This is what they were saying. I was talking about this with Jay. It was she was saying he basically building and destroying families, right, that's what she was saying, like started starting families and destroying them. Because he's just like that's what she was saying, right, Yes, but yeah, I think she was telling them something like that.
Speaker 1: So we talked about this. The first thing initially, right, is like usually when you so before they had all the legal system in place, like California and all that shit, Like if you slept with a woman that was your wife, that's like when they talk about in the Bible times, before all this legal systems came out, you just got some vagina, right, you was married. Now, obviously we probably talked a thousands and thousands of years ago because we didn't fast forward, and that is the least thing to be true. Right. But now it's crazy because like like I was listening to the lady the doctor, and she's a dope doctor from Long Beach. Shout out to her. But they're not trying to hold on to that part of it, right, They're like, Okay, well, look, if you're gonna build a family, you know, I mean, you gotta build a family, like if you're gonna have it. Like it's almost like the concept if you get a woman pregnant, you need to marry her. That's what world they want to live in. Yes, but so me and he was debating on which side made like who was the more the benefit. Some people felt like the woman right because they would meet a dude and they would get a check, you know, they get a check. If you get pregnant by somebody with some corn, you get a check, a child support check. But I felt like the man got off easier because you get to continue your lineage right. This is the most natural thing you could do. You get to continue your lineage right without making the ultimate sacrifice that women used to make you have back in the day, you know, back you know, let's say even one hundred and fifty years ago. If somebody's gonna give you a baby, you had to marry her. And she got your blood in exchange for the opportunity to continue your lineage. She got your whole life, you know what I'm talking about. She got your whole life, your whole existence. You dedicated everything. Even if you was a like how the older dudes was back in the day where they had three families, you still took care of this one too. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So you still have to be respondsible. You still had to go on vacations, you still had to be here, You still have to do all this. That's what women used to get in exchange. Tell our sounds, what's happening. That's what you used to get for exchanges. Right, you got a whole man's dedication to you. Now you just get a check. Yeah. So we was talking about it on the last part, like which one they want? Which one they just want to check?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't believe that, Pete. Why do you say that.
Speaker 5: Because the market, the market has adjudicated that my women, the women do it on purpose. They're telling you on Moss that that's what they prefer. They're telling you that by their actions inambiguously.
Speaker 1: No again again.
Speaker 5: Them men try not who's men try not to? What get trapped?
Speaker 1: Noah, that's a lie, you Stephen and some girl you're getting trapped?
Speaker 5: No that that that that's that's men temporarily living in the Universal consequences are gambling.
Speaker 2: People like gambling also, But.
Speaker 1: Again, the possibility of gambling is you could lose.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, but nobody shows up to lose. People up to lose.
Speaker 1: He's fucking right, But you're right about that. So let me get this right. You saying, there's guys who just be like, yeah, I'm finna come in this woman. No like no.
Speaker 2: Like guys play the odds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't live. I'm six kids in I think I would know about. So you didn't think at that point when you was, you know, these women that they could get the better chances they can get pregnant.
Speaker 5: Move side note hard Rock Casino and down here in Florida massive place opened up a sports book.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, you tell me to come on down? Yeah yeah, crying, Yeah, crazy, I don't believe that. You mean to tell me it's dudes, who you coming in a woman and you like she's not gonna get pregnant?
Speaker 2: About about thirty of them right here get pregnant right here, right there? Thirty guys in here think this. I call them my friends.
Speaker 1: So T. L. R. Sound says, he got thirteen baby mamas and and he broke and I know.
Speaker 2: He fucked more than thirteen times in his life.
Speaker 1: So he played, he played the odds, so he really didn't want he didn't want more and even lost as So what did you how could you think that this is not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's like people get here.
Speaker 5: You know what's similar to it's like people who aren't ready to do the time, who want to do the crime because they think they're not gonna get caught do the crime to No, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: That's a great correletion because it's a gang of niggas out here. Do a gang of ship. Then they end up.
Speaker 2: If you want to get locked up, just walk into the police station and sock a police in them in the face. They'll take you into jail.
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me there's people selling dope and not considering they're going to get caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, those are the ones. Those are when the police show up, they panic and talk, start talking and try to get the fuck out of jail because they didn't think it's gonna happen to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there are guys having orgasms inside of a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy, but they exist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no way, brah, no help.
Speaker 1: Even if you're not even if you're not thinking that they're not gonna get pregnant. You thinking about all these conversations that y'all might have had of her not wanting to have no kids. You're gambling on the side of that. Hey, you I mean you don't want one. I don't want one if this happens.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. You're still gambling, But yeah.
Speaker 1: You are. I didn't say you wouldn't gambling. Were gambling for sure? Gambling is there gambling Even with her saying.
Speaker 3: She don't want no kids, you're still gambling, because that's like, Shoot, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, I know all about it.
Speaker 4: You shoot my shot, I roll my dice, roll the dice, so you would have roll your dice and get a life.
Speaker 1: Yacht bitch. Shout out to Keith Claus, my boy, Keith Claws up in the chat. What's up, Keith? Yeah, man, I don't feel like nobody is.
Speaker 3: Exploding in these women and just not expecting to have.
Speaker 6: I cannot believe that that's pop you got that ship.
Speaker 3: Don't work like that.
Speaker 1: You gotta be drunk.
Speaker 2: This is a part of it.
Speaker 1: It's all gambling.
Speaker 5: It's all gambling, and a lot of guys probably shruggling and tend to put it on and get caught up in the moment and don't put it on or I'm gonna pull it out, And then they in there and they.
Speaker 2: Realize, you know, I kind of like it in here. I did not.
Speaker 1: I did not put it on because I was like this ship finish this. You know, this might be my opportunity, this might this might take away from the opportunity. I don't got to drinking. Yeah, that's still these ideas, still a gamble. I don't even what I was doing, but it matters. Yeah, it does have certain homies. That's like finna go do something right and they get and then they do something That's how they got the court. You losing. You you backing away from the possible like drugs, alcohol, all that accountability. That just reduces your thought of accountability. So it's no way you could be with a woman like and not think she gonna get press it. So if you're going soberly, if that's your conversation, that's something else.
Speaker 5: But it's still I want you to focus on the language choice. There's a big big gap between can and will.
Speaker 6: Is there really a big gap between can and will?
Speaker 5: Statistically yes and perceptively yes, Realistically no, okay, reality and a lot of cases, I always.
Speaker 1: Thought to myself, if I get a woman pregnant, if I bust in her, she's going to get pregnant, and you have never in my life so that there's a chance she won't get pregnant. See you a sober thinking dude for one and and I don't know how many. If you thought that the whole time, that's cool. But it's been times in my life where I didn't got in there and got out of there, nothing happen. Oh so you start betting all the times you won, this is what I'm saying talking about. It's a gamble. And then got in there like oh, and then said fuck it and that worked out that and it worked shout out to burn down much love to burn down. I appreciate that Keith keith Man shot sharing the live. Keith was a basketball player to play for the Clippers from La Oh brother, appreciate you sharing the live. So wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Once twice.
Speaker 1: But that's like every time I sold, I thought to myself, I could get caught. Every time I bust on somebody, I knew I could get caught. It don't matter if I got away with it two days before. But but you're.
Speaker 6: Right, maybe I did operating this.
Speaker 1: I always thought the police, maybe not one police is smarter than me, but the police precinct is smarter than me. Like my job every day, I would come out every day I'm hustling, I'm selling shared. My job every day is to not beat get beat by the cut. Now, let the homies do something silly, doubt out. I make sure the customers is happy, and then look out for the police. The police job is to catch me.
Speaker 2: That's their job.
Speaker 1: They get paid to catch me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here's here's here's the difference in the in that game.
Speaker 5: You're keeping it player, You're not just like I need some cash. A lot of gentlemen are just looking at it like I just need some pussy, Not strategically. I need some pussy under the right particular circumstances so that I can keep getting everything else that I want working while I get some pussy.
Speaker 1: No facts, but you gotta think you can get caught. Shout out to keep called. Keith said I was gambling. He said I was a gambling. Food cost me nine thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 3: See, I ain't never want a Vegas casino optimistic.
Speaker 1: I never walked into Vegas casino and thought to myself that I wasn't gonna lose. I go in there with the intentions of having funny, having fun knowing I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 5: You also gambler once a week, trying to talk to somebody to get help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, that's why they.
Speaker 5: Tell you on the app if you have a gambling problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is true. It got it. It's a real thing.
Speaker 3: It's a real addiction, manh Yeah, because I ain't gonna like price picks and that will have me.
Speaker 1: Oh they haven't made it too easy.
Speaker 3: They have me in a choke hub.
Speaker 1: They'll get you. They didn't. It's a feeling you get, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: When at one time that's like you said, it's the same ship you win at one time.
Speaker 1: On what I'm saying, you like, I can try one more time and don't let them. Don't let the motherfucker back to the women's side. Don't let the motherfucker that one time you didn't been cool, or maybe two times or maybe even three times. And they do it, and they go they're like, yeah, I don't want no kids, so I'm gonna go do this, and they gonna get the abortion for you. Now you're like, oh, we're on the same page. She's gonna spend the money too. Yeah, you ain't even tripping.
Speaker 7: So now how many May's and this is what this when I'm talking, this is the gambling you right, I'm just saying you like it in your mind?
Speaker 1: You're like, well, ship, she said this. I don't want no kids, but I also like this pussy with this rawness, which is a chance. Already it appears that she's cooperate. Because if you go one time and I get slipped through the cracks, then let's say the fourth time, I don't slip through the cracks, but she go take care of business. You're like, oh, we in heaven.
Speaker 2: It's like the blackjack dealers, you know, on your team on the sneak.
Speaker 1: And then the seventh, the seventh fucking on, I ain't doing this no more? What the thing? What you told me? But now it's too late. What then they to say? Do I care whether you do? You care whether you live or die? Yeah, but now it's too late. We appreciate that burned down. Please make sure y'all share this live again Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon. You know what I mean, We're gonna really start unpacking all of these podcasts. No Selings is the podcast with Charlemagne the God executive producing on the Black Effect Network. iHeart it's a dope pie man. So y'all make sure y'all check it out. It's it's a link in the bottom, okay. So, and the women are the house, so you feel pete. The women are winning in this because they're getting that there's a house.
Speaker 5: They control the deal, They control the bets, they control the odds. Fact because they can.
Speaker 2: Take a pill, they can put the piece of plastic in their arm, they can get their bors afterwards, they can lie to you, they can do whatever they want.
Speaker 5: They are in their favor. They are of the casino. Don't make any fucking illusions about that. They control the bets.
Speaker 1: But but mine is But mine is that part? I agree only simply because they bring the baby into the universe, because men can do the same thing when it comes to birth control. They got shit you can put in your warm, sure.
Speaker 5: But it's not the same type of situation because the the.
Speaker 2: Women you're you're not no one.
Speaker 5: Women are not having men come over and fuck them with the intent of getting a bit like no one's fucking with a with a undisclosed. What do you vysectomy and getting over on a chick who thinks she's trapping.
Speaker 1: Him, of course.
Speaker 5: Only and only letting the dick and only taking the dick, and and if and if that's the case, then that proves the point exactly because she's trying to do it.
Speaker 1: Of course you could do that to a woman.
Speaker 2: You could, but just proves the point that.
Speaker 3: What a man can't do is is is bust up in you and force you to have a baby. That's why he's saying that everything is really.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree, I agree. The woman is the house she running in this conversation. The woman is the house she she can determine that she has a baby or she doesn't have a baby. I agree. But again that's why I think to some degree, because the baby is the cash out. Even if men have gotten to a place where they're unsophisticated enough not to understand that the you know, the the carrying on of your lineage is the it's really the ultimate goal for any healthy function and sell mm hmm, any healthy any healthy function and sell health God damn it, any healthy functional sell you want to pass DNA information, right, So it makes sense to me that if you get the baby, you won. I think men are just confused about the baby being the win, you know what I'm saying. So I think they have the house, but the payout is not to check. The payout is the baby because now you have your you know, just naturally nature, your genetic DNA has passed on and moved to the next thing. That's what the whole goal of it is. So that's why I disagree with Pete is saying based off of them misplacing value because again, like in your mind you could say, okay, let's talk about what women are doing. They feel like the money is the thing, right, Oh, if I get this money, I won. That's not true, right. The goal ain't just getting the money because the money. It's like a somebody like a car, right, but they like a car because they think everybody else like a car. You got a group of friends that's talking crazy about a seventy four, a seventy four convertible Caprice. Now on a car network. That's probably the worst glasshouse or Chevy you could probably have as far as Caprices and the polished to a lot of people, maybe the seventy seven, but let's say the seventy four. It got this big stupid bumper. It's like a big lips hanging down. But this person is around a bunch of people that's telling them, hey, you know what, man, seventy four caprices, I like them. This is the shit, And that's how you build your whole mind right on, this is the one that happened. And then when you get it, somebody say, okay, I'll sell you minds for one hundred thousand. It's a twenty five thousand dollars car, but I'll sell your minds for one hundred thousand. But because the value of it is been inflated by the people that's been misinformed, that don't know or have a personal attachment to this simple desire.
Speaker 6: You spend one hundred thousand, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Now, you got it. And those people, those few people who think right, those few people who.
Speaker 6: Think that's the shit, right you.
Speaker 1: But anytime you go to anywhere else out of those few people, you know what I mean, that you're looking at you crazy. You got this one right. That's how it is for women. You get in a circle full of fucked up influence by women. Right, You're getting a fucked up influenced by women saying, well you get that check that little ten thousand dollars a month. You winning, No, you're not, because when you show up with that baby by yourself, the rest of the fucking women around the world look at you like you're losing, and you really are because all you got out of this was some money. You didn't get nobody dedicating their life to think about it. You know what it's like. No, make life hell and you still gotta be right there. That's the ultimate win for kids, you know what I'm saying, Like somebody just you know how moodie women and women crazy. But now they have made you obligate your life. That's what the price used to be to bring a kid into the world. Now it's just a check.
Speaker 2: But but what you used to get in value, you as the man, used to be.
Speaker 5: You have a kid and whatever in your life, and you're building value conjointly with your nuclear family, et cetera.
Speaker 2: That's gone. So now all you get is a bill. You don't have a.
Speaker 5: Relationship with the kid. You can't see the kid. If you see the kid more, the woman gets less. So she's more incentivized to keep you from seeing the kid, because the less you see it, the less the ratio changes on her check.
Speaker 2: So she wants you away so that you can be away.
Speaker 5: She gets all the time to just be an unemployed mom because you're paying for it.
Speaker 2: So all you're getting is a nutting a bill and nothing a bill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's not what you're getting, right, that it is what you're getting.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's not what you're getting, right, because you get the sale innately gets to carry on, you know, the sale women.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's equal parts because women have the same reproductive instinct as men in that regard.
Speaker 2: They do, of course they do. No, yes, no, women.
Speaker 5: If you go pool a thousand women and see how many of you think that kid is more hers than the guys you're gonna get nine hundred and ninety nine and a half.
Speaker 1: All feel like that because they have a bond with the kid. They are the housing unit, they the bank, and so the money feel like it's that.
Speaker 6: But once the money go out, it's over.
Speaker 5: That's that's why women and every female mammal on earth gets in heat because of a distinctive desire through emotion to pro create.
Speaker 6: But again it's still more of a man's favor.
Speaker 3: Why that's why you have to see, I think we was arguing this last time with Jay and were was like, uh, dominantly, men they like women when women, and when women have the baby, and when they are in pregnant and they have the baby, they go through the nine month stage of having a baby. I feel like we're talking about this and you're saying that women are like more so driven to actually be in the kid's life than a man.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because remember like the fifteen the seconds that you pass your DNA information, that you throw that seed in that soil and that earth, right, you don't do nothing. You don't even gotta be there no more. That tree is gonna pop up and gonna produce fruit. So what I'm telling Pete, I got I know people who really got a lot of kids and they are proud of just I don't know a lot of women who don't have kids and don't see them and then are proud that they have kids. I know men who have kids that grew up and they just proud that they got a lot of kids.
Speaker 5: They all are all those men getting taxed into fucking obscurity because they're paying for all of those kids.
Speaker 1: But again, now now you're going into illegal ramifications that I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm going to a value ramification, because if all you got is pride and you don't have no bill, it's different when you got nothing to bill. If you got a nothing no bill, that's different math.
Speaker 1: So the Hammy American Negro News says, gee, I got married because my side looked me in my eyes and said she was not going to be anybody's baby. Mama, I'm gonna be here for them. Oh god, these lines is fun.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you did you marry your side, That's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, look mama, look but again, seeing your kid right is because I think that's a confusion with Pete saying like, okay, well I want to ma can hold your kids from you? Right, But again, I don't think that's the goal naturally to do that, like like a like a lion, A lion goes and knocks up you know, lionesses, lioness and then guess what, they have a cup. They're not even around anymore. The lion is operating, just have a haram. They operating pride, I understand, but it's a woman's pride. And then a man guards and knocks all other women up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they're an intact unit. The male still protects the pride against threats.
Speaker 1: No, no, again, but he's not actively involved in any cub's life. Who is saying winning and losing in this situation? So Peter is saying the women is women because they get a check. And I'm saying the man is winning. So he's saying the ladies that that Cam Newton knocked up are winning.
Speaker 6: I'm saying Cam Newton is winning.
Speaker 1: That's why he walks around smiling so happily because all it cost him is money. Nick Cannon is winning because all it cost him was money. Yeah, to naturally spread, to do the thing that nature programs us to do the most.
Speaker 3: If they weren't capable of fulfilling all these I mean, you know needs of money they need where they would they still be winning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would be winning still because think about it. If you if you impregnant somebody, you don't got to spend no money. You get a kid. It don't matter whether or not you get to be the father. Yo. Yo, your biology has has completed a cycle, right O.
Speaker 5: That's just tricking on a credit card and paying the bill for eighteen years. How because you have nothing to show for it.
Speaker 1: You have a kid somebody around here walking around that looked like you. I think it's where your mind, but you don't see it.
Speaker 5: So it's as much a rumor as it is anything else because you don't spend time with the kid.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Listen, you aren't rearing that kid in your image.
Speaker 1: You're out there, kid fucked up. It ain't about raising the kid. See, that's where that's where it's that.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying men, they're not.
Speaker 2: It's about the nut because it stops there.
Speaker 1: Even then, even completing the task, men feel accomplished.
Speaker 5: Yes, and then after that that's the end of it. So it's still nothing.
Speaker 4: They won.
Speaker 2: They won, and they paid for it on credit.
Speaker 3: You can pay win.
Speaker 1: The women win because every day for the rest of their life, people are gonna look at they ask even if they getting a check like oh you're a single mom. Do people really care?
Speaker 3: But do people really care about how they look at them?
Speaker 1: Or do they care about that check? Think about it. The phone proves that they care.
Speaker 3: Now people care people.
Speaker 1: The phone proves how much people care about everybody else's opinion, because they can't do nothing without everybody knowing. I think It depends on the size of the check.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say, check.
Speaker 1: In the world. The women, it's a check in the world that's gonna make them be okay. Their whole goal is not to get a check, right, Their whole goal is is not working and about them getting rich. You don't hear most winning saying they want to be oh for winf You hear most women praising because works or Michelle Obama because their goal is to have their dues.
Speaker 2: They don't take care of them.
Speaker 6: Women want to make no money on their own peak.
Speaker 1: They will talk to you.
Speaker 3: They want to be put up.
Speaker 1: They want to be put up and took care of that. You can't make sure they took care of that's a temporary thing. Trust me. I think y'all both got points. No, no, no, I think y'all both got point. Woman would rather you marry her and take care of her the rest of the life, then you give her a check and pay child support.
Speaker 2: But that's a separate comparison. I believe it's a separate, different.
Speaker 3: Comparcause no woman really wants to work for They don't want to be put up housewives.
Speaker 1: They want to be here. They want to be.
Speaker 5: So they get eighteen years of what they want and you can years in billions.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check him money. What do you mean that that's not what they want. They don't want to spend their money even when they're getting it. That's why they looking for the next dude to take care of them.
Speaker 3: They still will have to work with That's what said, y'all.
Speaker 1: If it's true with Peter saying, then they wouldn't have to do nothing. They just keep getting pregnant. They're not looking for little They're constantly looking for somebody to take care of them and your kids.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean that they're not getting the better end of the deal.
Speaker 1: And the buyers, if there is a desire following the effect, then that proves they're not getting the better end of the deal.
Speaker 3: Could they desire They desire more.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pursue that. All of them, all three of the women that cam Newt knocked up, still are going to pursue a man to take care of them and cam Newton's kids.
Speaker 3: Even with the money, are you even with the checks she getting, Because they desire a man in the household to take care of them, and so they could submit and the dude gonna keep.
Speaker 1: So because his goal is but it's not a desire, this accomplished task.
Speaker 5: But there's probably a better majority of men who get to a point where it becomes too burdensome and they're like, I gotta stop knocking these bushes up.
Speaker 2: I keep sucking up, but I gotta start doing it differently.
Speaker 1: I feel that that's majority. Man. What's crazy is I think that only happens when you don't Actually, so what happens is the state of California in our situation put you in a bond for sure. Don't know, man be thanking that for no period. Don't know, man be thanking. Oh, I need to stop knocking them up until California puts you in a bond.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and again, like I probably like I brought him on the last show. Tell me how I wrong here?
Speaker 1: That bond? That changed your mind?
Speaker 5: But that's why, Like also it, women who don't put dudes on child support perpetuate that behavior because until you get a consequence forced to turrent gonna keep doing it. Once you have to start dealing with that ship, you're gonna stop.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you the consequence for the just robbing the police. Yeah, but again, you have to have an extra segment to happen, right, getting caught with a woman soon as she meets the next man with this little kid, she's caught because be like, where's your baby down? Immediately caught? You know what I'm saying, Like, it immediately lowers her value on the market. That's a fact. You just feel like that. It's not right. I'm just saying you. You're like, damn, the last dude didn't keep you, and then women obviously turned on. No I read of him. Now you're like, huh, you know, if you like her, you'll just keep dealing with her. But you be like, where does that do that? You? Oh? No, that nigga left he was smart. Yeah, but again, Pete, So that's what we disagree. He feels like the woman is winning because she get a check. In his mind, he thinks she still don't want to spend her money. Pete, that's her money, even if house support money, it's her money. To her, she don't want to You think one of You'll think Dre and them is going to the club. You'll think one of this boy, baby Mama's cam Newtons, baby mama going to the club. Still buying her own drinks with the check. No, she looking for another man to buy the drink with cam Newton's kids.
Speaker 2: That's that's still aside from the point, because again, women live and die with her handle. They'll take anything for free if you give it to them.
Speaker 6: It's it's not about they are They still desire things for free.
Speaker 2: Of course they do, but it doesn't mean they're getting the worst side of the deal.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it means. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yes it does.
Speaker 1: A man with three key know this man, a man with three half kids right now, and you give me motherfucking thirty thousand mon I wouldn't give im winning because you're a man and you're not even looking for no woman. No more. No, you're not living for no woman. You don't want no woman to buy you dinner. You don't want to come over here. I'm cool, I got it. All you can do is fulfill my nature. I got it. Let me knock you down. I might just go with a feet peep matter. You looking for no woman? Not at all? She don't take seven thousand. Yeah, no, you don't get none of these. Knock you down, do your thing. A woman whose drea is still looking for a husband. Them girls that Cam Newton knocked down, they're still looking for husbands. Yeah, they're fucked.
Speaker 2: That's like the same things. Like Eli Musk sold out a PayPal he started another company.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean he got screwed and it sold out solely because they're getting Yeah, they're getting a check, yes when I would feel like but money. Yeah, I feel like they're winning. I feel like both they.
Speaker 1: Both got point. I don't think women are winning at all. I think if I think the man is clearly the winning, and I don't think the women.
Speaker 3: Is still taking a brandy because he is.
Speaker 1: It's just a check.
Speaker 4: Who gets the.
Speaker 5: Fucking party they throw a party for No one throws a shower for a guy who a bitch up on us way in the fucking court to go deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you remember that hour came from the fact they was risking their life for somebody they wasn't missing. Now he's doing it for somebody they not married to. They risking their life to bring another life on to the planet to somebody they're not even married to.
Speaker 6: He not even dedicating his life.
Speaker 2: To you, gusus out there baby, And it's a retirement party. They get to sit on their ass.
Speaker 1: Work won't get you retired. That's fluffiss my ass. That's eighteen years. I gotta work. They're still trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: That's why I say when you said with twenty thousand a month, I was like, they still have to work.
Speaker 1: If Pete, If if we gave you thirty thousand, Pete, if we gave you thirty thousand miles, you know what I'm saying, if we gave you thirty thousands, if we gave a mission thousand dollars. A man is not looking for a wife like that anymore. No, he needs tripping. Said, I like you a little bit. You can stick around, but if you do anything I don't like you got you gotta go.
Speaker 3: Because even with money, women still are looking for a man, looking for a man not looking.
Speaker 1: If that was the case, if that was the case, all these women shining like Drea, right, Drea, like whoever dreads hurt your Shane, whoever her first husband was, he could have they could have given twenty five thirty thousands.
Speaker 3: Dred the one, that's what, Yeah, that's what the little dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was already impregnated by somebody that ask some coin. She was getting that check, then why she ain't gonna get the broke nigga of her dreams. It wouldn't win it. She wants somebody to take care of her if they gave us, if we decided to interact. It's not just status sponsor. You you got this wrong, Pete. It is not just status.
Speaker 3: She wants a sponsor.
Speaker 1: They want somebody to take care of them. This is something I'm sure of. They don't just want the money to take care of themselves. If that was the case, they just work hard.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to see that the internet all day though.
Speaker 1: They don't want just the money.
Speaker 6: Women don't just want the money.
Speaker 2: They want to everything in the fucking world. They said, who they want everything in the fucking world.
Speaker 1: Give them everything in the world.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's not the same thing. We want to work for everything in the world. They want to be given everything in the world.
Speaker 2: Because men are producers and women are consumers.
Speaker 1: I got a homie that brought me some equipment. It was so expensive, I want to give it back.
Speaker 5: Because men are producers and women are consumers. Women are entitled. That's what That's what they are. They're entitled to.
Speaker 2: Be produced to be consumers.
Speaker 1: So you know, it goes to the same point. It goes to the same point. So again, they want to consume your existence in exchange for a child. That's the simple nature of it all. And when they get reduced down to just a check peet, then they're losing.
Speaker 2: They're not He said it right.
Speaker 5: It depends on how big the check is, because women's self esteem is based off of what they can garner for their existence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if I feel like a woman only get in like, I'm not gonna put a number on it. But if she's not getting what she desired out of her check, I feel like she probably not really a woman.
Speaker 5: Getting pittnship money has on self estee. That's why they're always trying to act like you gotta They're always trying to stunt how much men spend on them, because that's how they rape their self esteem. Men don't give a fuck about the money when we start with a make of money, because it's an example of how productive and how successful.
Speaker 1: We are for them.
Speaker 2: This is how special they are.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Frank, what's up, Frank? You up in here? What's handling a dog? Keith Claus says, she just wants the lifestyle. No, she wants you to provide the lifestyle, because if that was the case, they would work for the Lifestyck.
Speaker 5: He wants people to see the lifestyle that they get paid for them, because that's how they rape themselves among one another.
Speaker 1: No, they don't rate. If a woman makes as much money, right as a wife who is taking care of the woman who the wife tookn't care of, is regarded in a higher standard even in their own society.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's those are comparisons that are only existing on one side of the equation.
Speaker 1: That's the whole equation, the equation. They would go to school to make money, they wouldn't look for a husband. What else would you be in their life? If you're not taking care They tell you that, I'm sure, I'm sure you had a woman tell you that. What good are you if you're not taking care of me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Women say that.
Speaker 1: Sure, and getting that.
Speaker 2: Nut gets them taken care of.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not enough enough, because even if he gets her pregnant, even if gets her pregnant and she gets a check, it's not enough.
Speaker 6: No, this is what I'm telling you. It's not enough to them.
Speaker 5: I know too many girls personally who have broken their back and gone out of their way to try to get another in by Gospael.
Speaker 1: Because that's person because now their mind is fucked up and they think that's the best they can get. Again, just because a few people convince you that a seventy four Caprice is the most valuable one, don't make it true because soon as you get back on the scene and that's seventy four Caprice, that convertible, and we keep talking about that big ass, frunt bumper, that fucking lip and that's the wrong one. You're going to live your life with that car, even though it's worth something. In regret it.
Speaker 5: But if you bought the car for one hundred grand, tell the other guy he doesn't have one hundred grand, he has one hundred grand.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna work because it's gonna be dudes with one hundred grand talking shit about your big lip ass Caprice.
Speaker 2: Not nay more because you got it off and you got one hundred grand.
Speaker 1: Now no, now you can't sell it.
Speaker 2: The person who got you already sold it.
Speaker 1: No, the woman who has it, the woman who has as a single mom walking around with that kid, going to the barbershop with that kid by herself, not the dad, take it to the barber shop. The mom forever she will people be looking like when she could get a pussy away without nobody trying to Like, you don't got to get do too much to get it. Y'all know how we see women. If it's too easy, we gonna treat or easy.
Speaker 5: Sure, but what she pulls up it out of a used least used finance range rover to drop the kid off to get the haircut. That's better for her than when she was pushing her own used civic working as a cashier.
Speaker 1: Here's the perfect point. What Keith Clak says. He said he helped this baby mom. He said, shout out to keep I appreciate the up date. He said, I helped her become a licensed cosmetologist and was gonna buy her a shop. She declined in order to keep that support bag coming in. She didn't want to create her own economics. She didn't want that. Oh, no, you're pain because if I start making my own money, they're going to reduce my child support.
Speaker 2: Yes, because the deal that she's got is so sweet, she doesn't want.
Speaker 1: To fuck with it. You know why, both y'all Both y'all tell you give a winning because the winning is that's the reduced version of taking care of somebody. If all you get is a check, you think, y'all know you think? Do you think that they'll just take a check? No, they're gonna talk.
Speaker 6: Ship if you just give them a check.
Speaker 1: Think about it. If you right now, I've been through it. That's not enough. It ain't never been enough. Why you don't take us nowhere? Why you don't do this? You don't show up with us, You ain't coming here with us? What are you talking about? And you're looking at it. You're looking at a small network of women saying that they have raised that to a standard at this point because this is what the best they think they are.
Speaker 6: They haven't even forgot that they used to demand way more for it.
Speaker 2: You're you're predicating this on the idea that these girls are going to get that. That's not a guarantee. I'm looking at better off before after it because it keeps working for them. It's not working for them. They're looking for something full time, and then they settle for this because they failed. Lots of people fail that doesn't mean that it's a worse deal than yourehands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're saying that it's not a better they listen, a woman getting seven thousand dollars a month, Let's say she get eight hundred dollars a month. Let's not even go to this. Let's not even go Cam Newton shout out to the unknown rader, God, appreciate the support we in here, mister w was Hadden it right? All that right? We were here, right? Okay? Even then, let's say the average person is getting about three hundred eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: How the fuck are they winning?
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: It depends on and that's the woman getting.
Speaker 6: But lets the woman getting seven thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 5: Is that better getting thirty five hundred dollars a month working as a waitress at Twin Peaks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're reducing it down.
Speaker 6: What's winning is when you put the equipment.
Speaker 1: If her husband is making seven thousand dollars a month and taking care of her versus her making her own seven thousandars a month, she would take the seven thousand dollars a month where her husband is taking care of her. That's fiction. What do you mean that's not fiction. That's happening more times than not.
Speaker 2: No, what happens less times than that.
Speaker 1: No, that's happening more times. It's starting to happen less because women are undervaluing themselves. So right now, like you said, they're lowering the mark, they're lowering the market on what it used to cost to give you an offspring.
Speaker 6: They're fucking it up.
Speaker 1: They are losing dude. Dude is doing the same thing that they've been doing since the beginning of time, trying to make a kid. It used to cost you more, Now it costs you less. They are losing.
Speaker 5: Are women, would you say, in the aggregate in the United States more liberated now socially than they were a thousand years ago?
Speaker 1: Or less liberated now? They don't want no fucking liberty. How could somebody who wants somebody to take care of them want liberty?
Speaker 2: You should have just hit the stop button right after. They don't want to liberty.
Speaker 1: We don't need another white women, won't liberty?
Speaker 2: This just nutted than a single woman on that line.
Speaker 1: Look shout out the big time. I see y'all live here man super chests going up. Listen what I'm saying, is they keep pursuing that, like Drea keeps pursuing a love. Now, look, I respect dref. She was just she was like, look, I'm just trying to have four kids by wealthy people and make eighty thousand dollars a month. I don't want no husband. That's not what's happening. See, that's the belief that they tell you to try to empower themselves to create that false sense of liberation. Why I could you do the same thing as guys do, because you know why they think guys are winning. That's what if you listen to them when they even talk about those actions, they say, guys are I'm like a dude because they telling you who the winner is. Don't nobody get on the basketball court and be like, hey, I'm like the loser. He I'm like Karl Malone. Ain't nobody had to part shoot that Karl along is caral Alone? No, Jordana.
Speaker 2: Lebron.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody on the court he talking about some Carl.
Speaker 5: It ain't happening it, oh man, girls, No guys are running around bragging about how much child support they're on the hook for.
Speaker 1: Again again, you're saying the legal ramifications that hold you to a standard. I'm telling you that ain't the reality we all living. Because there's a lot of dudes that ain't paying a diamond child support. Yeah, there's a lot of dudes that ain't paying a it's more dudes than not not paying a doubt diamond child support. And that looked three hundred dollars ain't hell to win, and people figure out ways around it. I went through this as a kid, Trust me, it is not what you think. That's still a legal thing that the state has to the state has to hold you accountable in that regards economically when it's the.
Speaker 5: Goal post then because if the goalpost is guy nuts and bitch bounces and girl gets saddled with kid and nothing to show for it monetarily, that's a different discussion.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. Even if they get left pete with a child to show for it, they are not winning. Even if they get a check with the child, they are not winning. They're just they just have money to take care of said child.
Speaker 5: And you have a massive hit and a massive commitment. It's not like if you if you're a guy and you have multiple other kids and all these financial comments, you think that doesn't damage your ability to find another girl like serious ones.
Speaker 1: Trust, I'm gonna tell you how much that's a fuck everybody makes. These kings already got multiple kids, most me and.
Speaker 5: Because most of the girls don't put them on nothing but and there, and they're just looking to fuck up trash bitches.
Speaker 2: But if you but if you were again, try to compare.
Speaker 5: Line to you, you say like to like, Oh, well, women want to find want to find a husband, and having somebody else's kid diminishes that value. Sure, if a guy wants to be in a relationship having six thousand dollars a month, he has a set out the door for past mistakes to dumb gamages.
Speaker 1: His value, legal ramifications as the as this, And I'm telling you that's not true. They not making you pay six thousand dollars a month unless you're making enough money to afford six thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 3: That's gonna say.
Speaker 5: If you give the California state laws, they don't deduct one from another, they're off gross numbers. They will take you for fucking broke. That's why people go bankrupt over that ship all the fucking time. I'm not but again, you're saying the minimum is twenty percent. It's twenty percent.
Speaker 2: They don't cap you at twenty percent?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Of course they do. That's the legal rep that's the legal legal it's twenty to twenty. Motherfuckers back in the day, get damn gross though, it don't matter grosser. Again, you have to include the state of California right now, Yes, California gross income because by that same standard, a woman, right, you're saying, based off of that same standard, right, a woman who has a job, the child support goes down based off how much money she's making as well. So then you would have to include all of that. So I'm telling you before you get to people, the state holds men accountable, not life. Life hold women accountable for doing this. The state holds like, right now, if you got three kids and no woman see them in a way, ain't no nine out of ten women, ain't finna not talk to you. Ain't no woman walking around seeing no kids and think of themself, you got kids, well, I don't want to talk to you. That's just a rare thing. Man. It's men that literally lived their life saying hey, you know what if you got you know, your three kids is here? Like men will be like, oh, ain't gonna take her serious? You know what I mean, she already got a lot going on, That's true.
Speaker 6: You look at it like that.
Speaker 1: Even women too, though.
Speaker 3: I feel like women women don't even don't want a man already with a kid.
Speaker 2: If I believe more than likely a man would.
Speaker 1: But you know what, if I believe that, then most of these women wouldn't have men with four and five.
Speaker 3: Baby daddies, that's fact, and then get bumped up by him.
Speaker 2: Most women don't have men with four or five baby daddies.
Speaker 1: Most women do that once baby don't. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: You know, they're mostly like ten percent of men on earth even have four or five baby mamas.
Speaker 6: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's only twenty five percent of the earth populated. Especially in what we're talking about in America. They pop, they are off. They're the ones impregnated women. It's always somebody with multiple kids.
Speaker 5: It always works that way again because the women who are baby mama number five, they're not trying that. They don't have an expectation, Oh, this is gonna be a successful marriage.
Speaker 8: They do be thinking that, are they not? Unfortunately, they probably don't go that way, but too much credit to I think that I know too.
Speaker 2: Many personally, way too many personally. I know way too many personally, Pete.
Speaker 1: To trust me. They be thinking, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. They be thinking that, for sure, this is gonna work. Yeah, this is what they think.
Speaker 5: They think that after one day, when it gets into the knitted gritting is up and down and back and forth and block blah blah blah blah, and the time they're actually having that kid, they're not thinking that anymore.
Speaker 2: At that point, their motivation is a way different.
Speaker 1: Now you're saying the rationalization of reality setting in. I'm telling you they walk in thinking that. We don't even walk in.
Speaker 6: Thinking that.
Speaker 2: Getting noned in yet they're not pregnant at that point, of.
Speaker 1: Course, they're getting nutted in. Are you crazy? Getting noneed in the first day, they still think it's gonna be good. They be posting. That's why they go through their page and delete all the pictures. And they didn't even want to show nobody they knew the person because at one time, even though he had three kids with two different women, they thought to themselves, that's gonna work out. You're crazy Pete, they really be thinking this is gonna work out.
Speaker 5: Wow, this guy took me so and to such and such this week, and this guy bought me this. This guy took me here.
Speaker 1: That's what you're missing the it's like the highlights. Highlights is what they desired. Easyg was heading it of unknown raider. Gud said on Oh no, mister W. What's up, mister W? He said, I told my kids mother she would get more from me if she didn't file on me. And she didn't file. So I blessed her and I'm in Sacramento. Man, she made it work. She didn't file, she didn't follow on it.
Speaker 3: She got more.
Speaker 1: He said, he looked out for she was smart. Most of them done, they gonna file. Yeah, I mean, but again, I don't want to get into that part of it as much as just understanding that me and Pete both understand men are winning women and men are winning. In this conversation, it's not women women. Women can find some simple values, they can find some simple wins. They're not winning the championship, but they think they win it. Some of them think they winning. I'm gonna tell you why. They I think they like it's like that in season championship. Remember the NBA held in season trophy. That's what they like, I'll take this. But and that's why the first time, that's a good season, this ship. But to their mind, they still thinking like hold in the finals. They don't realize that that in season championship that they might have played to or for it may have hurt their chances to win the finals. And that's why if you look at the Instagram, they're talking about it like, well, you know, I'm still gonna find somebody. People still won't.
Speaker 3: So so the women, I feel like, the women that's winning are the women that's getting the check and not and still has another like and still as a man like.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, but yeah, but guess what, she don't feel like she won with the other ship. She regrets that ship because she.
Speaker 6: Finally got somebody that's gonna take.
Speaker 2: Care of her.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. So she's still winning and now that she's blessed to have a man taking care of her, that's.
Speaker 1: The trophy with with them with the check Faster trophy.
Speaker 3: So she's winning.
Speaker 1: I mean she's winning because she got the trophy. The instant trophy don't mean nothing.
Speaker 4: Trust me.
Speaker 2: Theyver forget about.
Speaker 1: That little in season banner. Nobody want to hang that up. They have to hang that up because that's all they got right now. But the goal is to win the NBA Finals. Find a man that's gonna take care of me.
Speaker 3: And they're saying that the man is losing that because the man that's taking the burden of paying that check. She's still winning because she's getting a check in. She got a man to take care of her.
Speaker 1: Still, you don't even care about the check no more.
Speaker 3: She got it, but she got it.
Speaker 1: No, but again she's no. Actually it depends because they could take it back. But that's another thing legally, huh. But do they? Yeah, if you if you actually, if you was a man who was just as responsible as you went to file child's boy, if you went to say, hey, her husband, make this, they would they will change that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's not a matter of her getting matter of going.
Speaker 1: Down there and filowing the right paperwork. But I don't want to get into that point. What I'm saying is that that banner don't mean nothing. That in season matter don't mean nothing no more. But if you get that finals, she don't talk about that nobody talking about that. I never heard a merried woman giving her child support.
Speaker 2: There's twenty.
Speaker 5: If there's twenty teams and only one wins the championship at and that's nineteen, that don't of that nineteen one of them will be better, will be happier to have won the d season banner than have not won.
Speaker 2: Even that, I agree, but.
Speaker 1: That don't mean you winning. The person who wins the fucking finals is the champion. The Lakers are not the champion of the twenty twenty four season. The fucking champions are the Celtics.
Speaker 3: Lakers won in season.
Speaker 1: Nobody care about that ship. They hang up that bullshit best and you like, look at my little winning the championship, rolling over in his grave. That's shouldn't do that. Oh we're rolling over this bread. We are all these fucking banners and this little ship into the ship. That's how it is when the woman bragging about her child support chick. And you know why, because they keep playing through the season, and I didn't they take They keep playing the season, They keep playing for the fire be disappointing. Nobody reflecting like, well, at least we won the end season tournament.
Speaker 5: How many men are running around bragging about their child support bill that they got to pay high five.
Speaker 1: Five grand mother.
Speaker 6: Again, you keep alluding to the state making you be accountable.
Speaker 2: Compare that that's reality. It's not always reality.
Speaker 1: Pete, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not okay if you're if the state's making you pay, or like that other guy who just sit on he's paying.
Speaker 2: Whatever the hell, that's not what you're a kid. That that's that isn't ship.
Speaker 1: That is not ship.
Speaker 5: Having some random kid that you knocked up off some trash sloot that you don't see, that you didn't raise, you didn't rear doesn't mean a fucking thing.
Speaker 2: It's a fucking a c L tearing game.
Speaker 1: One building.
Speaker 2: I knocked the bitch up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: He said, yourself, getting a kid pregnant and getting one thousand dollars a month is worth it. It's better. It's better than what I would get out of it the second kid pick. And this is what I'm saying that people like us, no kids don't get it one thousand dollars and have to take care of kid. It's not the same as a thousand dollars I to take care of yourself. It's different to do something extra. They gonna fuck it off fucking with the kid. Sure, you gotta put a roof over the kid's head, You gotta do all the stuff taking, the practice taking.
Speaker 3: Even even with.
Speaker 1: Somebody like Cam Newton, the Three Ladies, Kim Newton got pregnant, peek, even the three ladies, if he giving them thirty thousands a month, they can't live in content.
Speaker 3: That's what I just told you.
Speaker 1: It's not that much money. They're not winning.
Speaker 3: You know what they get.
Speaker 1: They get the ability to pay their own.
Speaker 5: Bill dollar a year salary. It's your top two percent earner in this country.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. Thirty don't you killentile in this country of earners were talking about nobody.
Speaker 1: It's not a comparative thing at that point. It's probably not for black women. They they don't know what the fucking percentage of who making the most money in this fucking country.
Speaker 6: All they know is I want a man to take care of me.
Speaker 2: You're saying for thirty thousand dollars a month, you can't live in Compton.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: For thirty thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: That if yo, if your husband, if your baby father is Cam Newton and he gets thirty dollars, you cannot live in consence she cannot.
Speaker 2: Like what do you mean? Can't afford to or cannot what?
Speaker 1: They're not going to live in Compton if you're.
Speaker 2: Getting if you're getting thirty thousand dollars, I want you to live a word for the hell you want to, and.
Speaker 1: You know what's gonna happen. You're gonna drive whatever car you want to know what happened. You're gonna have whatever kind of bills you want to. And that money don't look like that money.
Speaker 2: Whatever, But the lifestyle does.
Speaker 1: All money is about the lifestyle. It's not about the lifestyle. It's about somebody giving them the lifestyle. And that's not them getting it. That's them taking care of a kid to get it.
Speaker 6: They're working for that and they think that's where they don't want to work.
Speaker 1: To get it. Sure and that give it? What do you mean, roder check? They gotta make sure the kid is at school. They gotta do all of this ship for this money. They don't want to have to do nothing for the money. They don't want even have to clean up for the money at their own house. That should be a drop Mook's out, No I know they don't even want to have to do that, and so lowering the standards of existing by what could happen versus what they want to.
Speaker 5: Happen, because you're making the comparison different on different sides of the equation.
Speaker 1: It's only one comparison. Everyone wants a man to take care of them. There are a handful that want to take care of themself.
Speaker 2: Every other one wants a baby mama and a.
Speaker 1: Bill that nobody wants that they settle for that.
Speaker 2: The men settle for that.
Speaker 1: No, the women settle for that.
Speaker 2: What do the men want?
Speaker 1: Again? Now, once you say the men and you start talking about them paying that because for the other, you said who.
Speaker 2: Because you're comparing the comparing the one.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm telling you why he brought none to do with courts. You keep bringing that up because that's the only thing that makes the argument you're saying valid. I'm telling you, without the courts being involved, she loses if the courts get involved. It depends on your attorney and what you do in this situation. They are what do you mean? They are?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: They are not always involved Pete in Orange County, they are not here.
Speaker 2: All the girl's discretion.
Speaker 1: It's not even a girl's discretion. It's more than that. We can then at that point, once you bring legal ramifications, it determines how you fight the case legally. That's a legal thing, and you can make all condents. Right now, Tyre's ex wife with his kid wants to get forty thousand. The lawyers is gonna fight the dogs ship out of that. She probably gonna end up with twenty two thousand dollars. I mean, I'm just urging with no money involved. You keep acting like that that's a win like that, it's not. They gotta take care of their kids. They still got to take care of everything existing. They still gotta do that. Ship.
Speaker 2: That's not what they like taking care of kids.
Speaker 1: You said who you like.
Speaker 2: Women don't like being around their kids.
Speaker 1: They don't want to do nothing for money. I don't think that, man. I know something. I don't think they do like taking care of a lot of them. The man, no fucking way. They like to dress them up, make them look good, and that's about them. They don't got nothing to do with the babies. If that was the case, they would do everything.
Speaker 2: Be a waitress.
Speaker 6: You're missing the point. You keep you keep lowering the standard.
Speaker 1: You know what's you know what's better than getting a child support check from that person? From that Cam Newton?
Speaker 6: You know what's better than that Cam Newton marrying you're taking care of you.
Speaker 2: But that's not the starting point.
Speaker 1: That is always their starting point.
Speaker 2: No, that's their starting goal, not their starting point.
Speaker 1: You keep acting like I keep telling you this is what they are indoctrinated with since children.
Speaker 5: But it's not lower the standard. I'm not lowering the standard. I'm talking about the starting point, not their starting.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter where they started from. They believed from the start that some men would marry them and take care of them no matter where. If they started in a project, they think that they lost goals as they start to combat reality.
Speaker 2: Mhmm, yeah, reality.
Speaker 1: So the winner, the clear winner, is the woman being tooken care of by that man. If you get a child support check, it is distant second. That's why they keep playing past the nd season. Chiship agreeing with that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Is they're not They're not going from first to second. They're starting in third, aiming for first and landing at second, which is better than third.
Speaker 1: But we're not talking about what's better than third. We're talking about they started at least, we're talking about what is the goal. I'm telling you what men are winning because men whole thing is non. No young nigga dressed up and think I would sounded crazy to niggas when I said, Hey, I want to be somebody husband. Niggas looked at me crazy. Don't nobody want to be nobody? Husband? You meet a woman and then you like her and you're like, man, I take care of her. You're dream your whole life that I can't wait to have my wedding. I'm gonna come down the ast. That's really I You meet a woman you like, oh you know what, Damn this woman makes me feel blah blah blah I wanted to That's how it happened. Women their whole life are dreaming about their wedding. Who gonna take care of? Where the family gonna move at all? This man, that's what they're dreaming of. We all dream the same thing when you pour it. And then men, we meet a woman that were like, you know what I'm And I always tell Joey, I tell DOUCETI if you a woman, you know what you're saying, and I got a man. Get this wrong, Pete, I want to take care of you for the rest of my life. If you understand that, that's what that means. As a man, you will get it right. If you thought you got married because you wanted a significant good partner, wrong, wrong. Go into business, start a company, don't get married. That's not what women do. They don't, I aint don't come to provide this and that they say when as a man, if you want to get married correctly, you have to see a woman in your life to be like she's worthy to take care of for the rest of my life. That's how I've always saw it. And if I nutted in the woman, I thought to myself, this bitch might get pregnant. I've never in my life thought to myself that I was gonna meet a woman and she was gonna take care of me. Ever, I always envisioned it like man, they gonna stop cooking. One day I saw it for real. So again, all I'm saying to you, Pete is men you dream of meeting women and sleeping with women. You so dope that women want to give you themselves and you don't gotta do nothing to get it. That's the best feeling in the world. You just show up and she's like, you are the shit. I want to give you some vagina. That is the ultimate men women dreaming their whole life of coming down the aisle in the bride, they're not dreaming the same thing like you. So it goes into first and second. Clear First is they are not winning. They just took the consolation prize. He didn't think you was dope enough to marry you and take care of you for the rest of your life. He thought you was cool enough to impregnate with these other two women. And here's a check for it.
Speaker 3: Sure, Just which is you think he was pregnant? Probably was just actually like people.
Speaker 1: Saying, it's just off that. Yeah, you just don't let them for you See. I think they think that too, though, Man, I think they when you fucking raw that, you know that was on purpose and really it's just you know it.
Speaker 5: Was no one sees a bitch across the way and goes, God, damn it, I can't wait to deal with her having my son and all the fallout from that.
Speaker 1: But you know what, it's women looking from across the room like I would give him a baby, right, this fucked up. It's I would marry him when a dude tell you, and she looked like future wife. We just look at him like crazy, what get this big out of here? Get this dude out of here. That's all I'm saying. So again, it's like cam is clearly the winner because all he has to give them is a check.
Speaker 3: See, I don't feel like he winning about how many check He's only giving it to three of his baby mama.
Speaker 1: Said checks, not eight. No, remember he paying three baby mamas for eight kids.
Speaker 3: He is still crazy. But like if it was eight, that nigga definitely wouldn't be winning.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Nick Cannon is winning. May yn't see Nick Cannon glowing as ship? Yeah yeah, look at Nick nick glowing a ship Nike me taking pitts with all his kids and same Christmas pajamas and ship.
Speaker 3: But but is he really really happy?
Speaker 2: Yes, he was married and then he chose this, and that's an That's the same as saying girls I know personally that are happy to stay at home and hang out with their kids and get their bills paid.
Speaker 1: Every girl want their bills paid. They just want somebody else to pay them and a child's support. Pitt check is not somebody.
Speaker 5: If I was to ask those girls, are you happier having to work at Walmart with no kids or staying.
Speaker 1: Home with the lower standards?
Speaker 5: Because that's what I'm saying, that's what was, That's what they were doing the day before they got nonhingo.
Speaker 1: Here's a Pete, you're trying to raise it based off your logical saying where you started at to where you're going. I'm telling you how wit to see it. They only see themselves in the first place. Notice the first lie they tell themselves or they want you to tell them, is they're the most beautiful woman in the world. They don't say, they want you to say a second, or the third, or the fourth, or the fifth, or the moss. That doesn't mean guys, by realistic expectation that they exist with they fuck what they eyelashes? Pete, Who the fuck even notices they have eyelashes.
Speaker 2: That doesn't change the fact that compare to what no man is like.
Speaker 5: You said, that girl looks good, I want to see what she's about sexually, Not that girl looks good.
Speaker 2: I really want to be bothered by parenting with her.
Speaker 1: Nobody again again that's the confusion. There is men who say I will put a baby in her They not even thinking further past parenting.
Speaker 2: How is that any difference?
Speaker 1: He ain't never said it's a huge differenceause he ain't never said ain't. No dude, never said a single dad can't.
Speaker 6: That is marketing, Floyd, I'm a single dad, even though they can.
Speaker 1: Be single in the day. A marketing plot for women is I'm a single mom. That's how they offer themselves on their dang resume.
Speaker 6: I'm a single mom.
Speaker 2: Facts, facts.
Speaker 1: They have to use that so they let you know you're coming into something where you have to take care of two of us. You know why men no advertising because you're not gonna have to take care of.
Speaker 4: My kid or me.
Speaker 5: Me because he's bad saying I got three baby mamas and a massive check deduction.
Speaker 3: Because most of the we're gonna go and doesn't look bad too.
Speaker 2: I don't want to deal with that drama and extra money.
Speaker 1: You're talking about, Pete, what you think cam Noon having a problem getting a girl and get no?
Speaker 2: You know why because they know, oh, worst case scenario, I get twenty thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Well, you keep talking about compilation private like the winner. They're going for the consolation pride, they're going for the championship. Still coming up the finals Macks being a Western Conference Finals champion. They better not tell nobody. We'll talk bad tom.
Speaker 5: There's a difference between realized loss and unrealized loss. They're having a realized gain relative to an unrealized loss.
Speaker 1: But you keep you keep saying the unrealized loss because you keep trying to demote it to where they're starting at, or you.
Speaker 2: Catch where they when they got none of that.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's your problem, cuse you keep trying existing.
Speaker 2: When they got none of that.
Speaker 1: Another. I'll tell you what, Pete. I'll tell you what, Pete. I guarantee you this. I guarantee you if if tomorrow Cam Newton decided he was gonna get married to somebody else and he had came in with a whole nother brug, all them bras that twenty thousand, they'll be trying to renegotiate that we need to do we need to be doing it because oh they're gonna be bothered. They're gonna be bothered because they realized that now they realize I only got the end season it ain't hit peacht got a chance.
Speaker 3: But this is what I was going to That's what I was saying. What about the women that has their own man and don't give a fuck about what you got going on. I'm still getting my baggage.
Speaker 1: Because they don't even care about the baggage no more. That just become a part of something else. They don't even.
Speaker 6: Trust me, I know, girl, they want somebody take care of them and your kids.
Speaker 3: But no, that's what I'm saying. So if they have somebody taking care of them, that's some time of getting their back. They really wouldn't give a fuck about with you know, at.
Speaker 1: That point, they not gonna kick the bag. The bag ain't gonna the little bag ain't gonna even matter. That's gonna change if you get somebody taking care of them, right, that's gonna change.
Speaker 3: You just getting the bag on top of you getting taken care of.
Speaker 2: If they lose the.
Speaker 1: They can lose the bag if you take them to court, but that ain't gonna matter because they finally got the championship. They finally got the champion. I'm telling Pete, they finally got the championship. They was only playing for the championship. Pete said, well, you know, you start a season off with no wins, so if you end up with fifty two wins and twenty losses, you still did. No, they don't see it that way. For them, it's battering nothing until they lose. Then they then they the consolation is like, Okay, well, at least I got the end season championship. Oh man, that's class. At least I got I got on fifty two games. I'm the Western Conference fan. Imagine Dallas getting a Western Conference finals ring, Man, you be looking at that'shit stupid because society is gonna be like, man, that shit is stupid. It's the championship or nothing. And then once you don't get the championship, then you start to sell. Let me adjust what did I How was this journey? Okay? I ended up with a check. Cam, I'm getting seven thousand dollars a month. Mama, you know twenty thirty because Cam Newton, she ain't in no California. This nigga shit is in mother State. So that's probably a lot close to seven eight thousand. Feel me, So ain't seven eight thousand with three kids just ain't the same. I mean, it's better them having to I agree with Pete. It's better than them having to get up and go to work, But it ain't better than some man taking care of them. They don't even want to finish seven eight thousand.
Speaker 2: But like the championship for the guy, but having the kids. But the championship for the guy is seeing a bad bitch fuckinger and getting.
Speaker 1: Out, getting out again. You're saying the champion the championship, the last part is critical.
Speaker 2: You don't get the last part. That's getting arrested on your way out of the bank.
Speaker 1: The championship for guys busting enough exactly happened before or after? No? Yes, yes, no matter if you get pregnant, you didn't lose, even if you're too ignorant to realize you won the Ultimate Championship.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't win the other championship you did.
Speaker 1: I mean the being a lot. We find other reasons to be a lot, but having a kid, yes kid, No, No, you know that for show the court, I don't see that.
Speaker 2: Scott Peterson painting are half on the wall back there. There's not really a painting back there.
Speaker 1: Well know what I'm saying is all I'm saying is bro the men are the winners, because once you bust that nut, you won. Now that's that's our gold standards of winning.
Speaker 5: How happy was the guy in that movie you just referenced a minute ago? What's what like like the East Side of Boys and the Hood Messa Society.
Speaker 1: Sure, when I lean the cardy, yeah, he would have been happy if he just watched that. You know, he said, he said, what what was? But but the problem is he knew she was a whore.
Speaker 2: Wait, he didn't throw a party in a parade at the park.
Speaker 6: No, why would you throw that? For impregnant and the horror?
Speaker 2: Because he wanted to kid kid.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of dudes who didn't wasn't excited when the woman was pregnant. I one of them. But when the kid came, it hits you like real life hits you, existing like wow, I made yeah, oh nig was like fuck. And then they got here, I said, it's all right. I love them again. Women feel the same way. They be thinking about that check. They get that checking the money, all that first check. They be like, oh, I got this, I need to do doing that. But take something, baby, do nothing but take They like they back on the market looking for somebody to buy their drink in the club and to take care of them and your kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because even with the money she's getting from you out of child support, that's her money, and now she has to use that money on her own.
Speaker 1: They don't want with their own money, the money to pay their bills. Peek with your money.
Speaker 3: It's not like she's getting a.
Speaker 2: Bills that day.
Speaker 3: You're getting the child and to take care of your kid and what you gotta take care of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like you off. And that's what I'm telling peak Pete. Act like it's in access to what they're doing already unless they already have some want to your child support based off of y'all two income, right, legally understand that. So again, if we talk about a woman who don't got no job, yes, she's thinking to herself, She's like, okay, you know what this is.
Speaker 2: You know why most baby baby mamas do for a living, braid hair for cash.
Speaker 1: Hey dude, okay, come back Friday at noon. No sellings, lie, Lincoln the bottom. Tell your homeboys about all.
Speaker 2: The bitches that do that too. At the bottom.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be seven thousand of them in your area. I'm gonna separate it by area coach, so you got it real easy.
Speaker 1: Mondayly Wednesday Friday at noon, No Sellings Live. Click the Lincoln the bio. Listen to the podcast that inspired this conversation. We'll be back Friday, hopefully with some women to continue this conversation. No Sentners Live Monday, Will Day at noon. Man, y'all be here. Good looking out for tuning in to the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. It produced about the Black Effect Podcast Network and Notheart Radio. Yeah