Speaker 1: And we're recording.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 3: This episode's either going to be called Malto magical or Malto mediocre. Okay, you guess why, because it's maultimeal it is. Oh, by the way, I totally we glossed over the fact that you had your giant birthday party this last weekend. It's a week ago, two days ago, so it was like eight days ago.
Speaker 1: I forgot how episodes were recorded.
Speaker 2: Right, you had a big giant birthday party.
Speaker 1: How was it? It was just so fun magical?
Speaker 2: Right, it was Malto magical.
Speaker 1: Malto magical, right, Yeah, yeah, I wish I could have been there. Oh actually I was. No, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was not sure Malto maybe.
Speaker 1: Please okay, Malto maybe. How old are you not? Thirty six? Thirty two? Oh? Wow? Yeah you're old, dude.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I know. I have gray hairs.
Speaker 2: Well if you look, look that's not from age.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Actually, you're good. Could use just for men?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wait? Does just for men?
Speaker 2: Do that color your hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it's for. But it's just for men. I have a feeling that product won't be around very long much longer, right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, there are certain things that can only be for men, like if I know, but you know the current state of the world. Okay, so we're going back to secretaries.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. I'm just saying there is a.
Speaker 1: But if if say there was something that would be for men's balls, right, or you got like a is in a what is that one exam that only men get practology exams?
Speaker 3: No, everyone gets a finger on the butt. What's the one that the ball cancer one? I guess, I mean, yeah, maybe sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that okay, then you have to go to that specific doctor.
Speaker 3: I guess what's the penis doctor called not the proctologist, but the urologist urologists. But wait, that doesn't make sense because women you're an eight as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they again, it's separate.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know. If there's just a man man doctor. Oh, why there's manlogists and female urologists. No, they have gynecologists. Yes, so a urologist is just for a guy. No, because what happens if there's like kidney save it for ball chat, let's eat some cereal. Andrew, you're right, Scott, you're right. So we actually did this cereal on the Big Show last week. I didn't try it, but everyone in the room wanted it tried.
Speaker 1: Because I mentioned it.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. Just if it's Jeff, just tell them we're recording.
Speaker 1: We're recording, Jeff. How important could it be? God?
Speaker 3: So, I originally saw this cereal when I was down in Jacksonville visiting Froggy. I went to the Walmart, and the Walmart that I went to they don't call them super Walmarts anymore, but this thing was a super Walmart. It had an entire wall of every single Multimeal cereal pretty much ever made and currently made. And I saw this one there and I was gonna buy it, but A I didn't want it to crush in my bag on the way back and be kwana. Honestly, you could smell it right through the bag and it would have made me nauseous. I'm not saying that it's going to be disgusting, but the smell is just very strong for me.
Speaker 2: So you good, Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I told the Morning Show about this cereal last week and Elvis is like, bring it in, want to try it? Everyone tried it, most of them gagged, so let's try it here.
Speaker 1: Okay, right? Oh should I bring the garbage can close there? Nope?
Speaker 2: Because you love maple, I do.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: This is Maulti Meal maple Bacon donut.
Speaker 1: Cereal Maple bacon donut Cereal.
Speaker 3: My favorite part about this cereal is the pig going over the milk falls in a barrel.
Speaker 1: And I actually take a picture of that.
Speaker 2: Of course you can picture a picture.
Speaker 3: It's his name, Chris, Chris Christy Bacon.
Speaker 2: Very good, good.
Speaker 1: That made me laugh.
Speaker 2: There are lots of pigs that are named Chris Chris p Bacon.
Speaker 3: Now it smells like I mean, the maple smell coming out of this bag is intent. And there are little red chunks on the rings almost remind me of applejacks. This little red I guess those are the bacon bits, but I'm sure it's not real bacon.
Speaker 2: We had a cereal similar to this.
Speaker 1: I love the smell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember there was there was the chicken and waffle cereal, and then there was the maple bacon.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put this over your story. Now this smells good. I'm concerned about the pieces. Is it bacon? Is it actual bacon bit?
Speaker 3: I don't think there's any meat in here. It says contains wheat, but no meat. This product does not contain bacon.
Speaker 4: So what's crazy about it is that if you look, it has these spots on it.
Speaker 2: Remember I just said that like thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 1: Put your phone down, Millennial. That's right, thank you, thank you. Next, Okay, this is so nobody likes this.
Speaker 2: Well, Scary liked it.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, I could eat this with my eggs, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: That's like a complete breakfast thing that I don't get.
Speaker 2: Hm mm hmmm, I don't really know what to think.
Speaker 1: Mmmm mmmmm. No.
Speaker 2: No, the smell is much stronger than the taste. You get a little bit of maple taste.
Speaker 4: The taste is not maple. The taste is like bacon, not bacon facon.
Speaker 1: It's like powdery.
Speaker 3: I don't see they were saying it was almost chemically. I don't taste that.
Speaker 1: When you first taste it.
Speaker 4: It's not good. This is not good. I do not like this at all. I actually am extremely disappointed. It kind of is like kernel corn.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, what's kernel corn? All corn has kernels? O, corn has kernels? Learned about corn? Yeah, you were in cedar falls rapids.
Speaker 1: Iowa, we'd know all about corn.
Speaker 3: There is a cedar falls, but you know that's rapids, just like the pig going over the rapids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it tastes like caramone corn, right, and I don't like that. Okay, so I give this a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it two balls and a spoon.
Speaker 4: It's extremely, extremely underwhelming.
Speaker 3: If I was a bigger maple fan, i'd give it some more. But again I'm a maple fan, also overwhelming. These smells like maple does not necessarily taste like mape and there it is so malto mediocre for this one.
Speaker 1: Haha. Got my title?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, because guess what, there's two more Maultomeo cereal. So I think we did this once before. We called it Maltomania, so I can't reuse that title, well as I do Multimania two malto Boogloo.
Speaker 1: No, it has to be an m You don't remember they had a whole movie.
Speaker 3: It was a movie I know, Electric Boogoloo. Yes, yeah, okay, that's the joke of it. But what movie was that?
Speaker 1: It wasn't it Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 2: No, it was this something something electric boogoloo. It was a movie surn Knife Fever.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, yes, because they had a sequel.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was that. Check it out, Andy, get up your little device. There is this a phone?
Speaker 3: Well I go down to this advice cereal sack. I'm not sure which one you want. You loved cocoros.
Speaker 2: Right, remember a break in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was right, but it's no, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's the breakdancing movie. They're one, yeah, break into electric boogloo. All right, So did you want.
Speaker 1: To do scooters? Dancing?
Speaker 2: Scooters are rush scooters?
Speaker 1: Yes? Scooters? Yes, scooters. You love scooters scooters.
Speaker 2: But these are different scooters.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good. These are honey nuts one.
Speaker 3: These are cinnamon oat crunch scooters. Cinnamon crin, cinnamon oat crunch scooters.
Speaker 2: Hello, multi mile. This bag is heavy?
Speaker 1: Okay, right, it is heavy? Hm uh cinnamon oat crunch. Why guys, whoa that's what he said? Oh? The bolt acorn? What isn't that an acorn? No, it's a bear.
Speaker 3: No, this is I don't think it's a hat. That's an acorn. That's a baseball cap. It's flying off.
Speaker 4: As thought this. I mean I could see it in for a second look like I was about to make fun of you, but then I realized I can't.
Speaker 2: You can make fun of me.
Speaker 3: But then see he's slipping on the he's slipping in the milk puddle and his hat flew off.
Speaker 1: They should really this is a work hazard, you guy, the big falling down a rapid He's slipping off scooters. They really got to fix that. Now.
Speaker 3: Remember, it's love it or it's free. So I don't know, I hate it. Should we get the money back? That was almost six dollars that.
Speaker 1: I would get my six dollars back.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I have the receipt anymore.
Speaker 1: I would get a nice Lacrois selter with that.
Speaker 2: It's Lacroix. Why do you say that it's Lacroix.
Speaker 1: It's French, about France.
Speaker 3: So these are about the size of cheerio. It's a little clumpy. They have some.
Speaker 2: Chunks on them.
Speaker 1: They smell very smells official cinnamon to me.
Speaker 4: I see good oats on there. This could be interesting. Sit me now, post me later.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: These bags are very noisy.
Speaker 1: They are like extremely It has a good smell, but I'm a little concerned.
Speaker 3: By the way today we are using one percent great value milk, also from Walmart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a great value. It lived up to its name. I love that for you. I smell like apple cinnamon.
Speaker 3: Cheerios, cinnamon oat crunch scooters.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why he's on a scooter.
Speaker 5: Hello, all right, mm hmm this is apple cinnamon cheerios.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, nearly identical.
Speaker 3: I'm going to disagree there. It's it's uh, it's good. It's underwhelming, but it's good. I will give it three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 4: So let me think I'm a stuffy today in this case, tooth hurts. Okay, in this case, I like apple cinnamon cheerios better.
Speaker 1: But if not, it is it's a completely different cereal.
Speaker 4: It's not because I never taste apples in my apple cinnamon apples in here?
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to make my point?
Speaker 2: Or do I need to go right ahead?
Speaker 1: Fite to make it? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Like do I need to have like a gladiator style duel to the death just to say what.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to say?
Speaker 3: Also different brand, but go on, gladieater no cheerios, Okay, Yeah, great.
Speaker 1: Any Cheerios that is general males very good?
Speaker 4: And who makes maltimeal uh malt products No Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Post Yes, Andrew, by default, you got it right. By default, you got it right. Next go make your point. Sorry, Apple everything great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it tastes like apple cinnamonterials, but it also is a little crunchier.
Speaker 1: And I can't say why, but if you is just.
Speaker 2: Underwhelming, it's the molasses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just I give it four bowls. I don't hate it.
Speaker 3: See that review that you gave it would make me think that it was gonna go a lot lower.
Speaker 4: Than and the taste because the taste is still there. It's just like it's not apple cinnamon quality.
Speaker 2: You see other different colors.
Speaker 3: There are some that are darker than others, like more more cinnamon, Yeah on some of those. Yeah, all right, it'll go back in just to taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good. Four balls?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, I guess we'll be back. Oh yeah, we'll be back. This gonna be this is gonna be a shorty. These are broken. This is not the right box. What's gonna play?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to plus no, I about trombone doesn't even make sense. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, if you pugged in headphones you would.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, even though there was no commercials there.
Speaker 2: Thank you for taking that quick two second break with us.
Speaker 3: This is Serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal, we eat it, and Andrew checks his phone constantly. I just gotta make sure nobody's trying to reach out to me for these fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I oh, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm going back and I'm reading the YouTube comments in my mind. Stop being a dick to Andrew. Like it better when you guys are nice to each other. Stop stop stop.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is another reason why I had to sign you up for those YouTube comments.
Speaker 2: Hey buddy, hey, are you ready for the next one?
Speaker 1: Of course, got it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be another bag of Multimeal cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm shook.
Speaker 2: I got it at the Walmart.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Walmart generally has the biggest variety of Multimeal and other cereals in bags. Yeah you're good, Yeah, okay, you're ready. Yeah there. Uh it's Coca. It's not Coco Russ, it's Ruth. It's close to Ruth. It's Ruth, it's you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can you join me home today? I can't? Sorry, man, do you think just because you ask me here, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cookita rusts.
Speaker 1: It's literally they got all over you. Happen, it's all over you. Why is that happening?
Speaker 3: They don't they don't see these bags very well.
Speaker 1: No, it's in the perforation. Oh there is a hole. No, there's a hole. Well, malca meal, we're getting no money back. I wonder if there's a mouse in here.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: We still have to eat it though they don't wait for me.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to eat it. So that's all the marshmallow dust.
Speaker 1: Your marshmallow dust. These are naturally and an artificially flavored cookie dough rus. Look at that. That's the hole. Yeah, I said there's a hole one. So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna open it. I'm gonna pour out a bunch because I don't want to go near the top. That happen either it ripped on the way in, or there's an animal in here. I don't know. Hang on, well, I'm gonna dump someone it. This bag goes into trash, real trash.
Speaker 4: But what about the multi yeald promise that you'd get your six dollars back.
Speaker 1: Well, the hole in the bag is not their fault. Oh wow, you pour it out like half the bag.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if there's any mouse droppings in here, I don't want them to eat in my cup.
Speaker 2: You know, I love that.
Speaker 4: I'm noticing because I don't sit in here anymore.
Speaker 1: What just the little things you're starting to hoard again? What am I hoarding? What do you see? What are we doing with this?
Speaker 2: I'm planting flowers in them?
Speaker 1: When because I'm in the middle of planting flowers at my house. Okay, so why don't you bring this hong? I'm going to I just keep forgetting because they're on the floor next to the trash. All right, so we got two of these, so Coco roo cereal, do just break it now? You're such an ass man. No, the wires maybe came untangled. Ass man? What show?
Speaker 3: What comedy from the nineties Howard Stern Private Part What comedy from the nineties television show Howard Stern Private ass Man?
Speaker 2: It was a comedy in the nineties. Howard Stern is not a comedy.
Speaker 1: Not a movie.
Speaker 3: A TV show had the TV show, not fart Man TV show nineties. I don't know Kramer, Okay, Kramer?
Speaker 1: Really? Is that the one with Mike, the the guymer.
Speaker 3: The comedian who said the bad word and never and hates him now? Oh Seinfeld, Yes, that he had as Man license plates on his car.
Speaker 1: That's funny, all right.
Speaker 3: So anyway, these are these are like a cookie dough and chocolate flavored looking pieces with some marshmallows in there.
Speaker 1: Except this looks like peanut butter.
Speaker 2: It's not, though, but don't do it over there?
Speaker 1: What if it spills as you just spill dust everywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but liquid is worse.
Speaker 1: Okay, learn about consistencies seriously.
Speaker 2: Ready, make sure you get both colors and marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Okay, mmmm hm.
Speaker 3: Again it's interesting. Gott I get the cookie Cris vibe from it? Got the cookie Cris with marshmallows?
Speaker 1: Is what this is? It's not It's not just like.
Speaker 2: That last thing. Wasn't freaking cinnamon apple cheerios.
Speaker 4: This tastes like, won't do another spoonful rat, don't rattet droppings. Yeah, this tastes like ugh, I like it?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm more balls?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually think I like this a lot.
Speaker 2: Just slobbered milk all over me.
Speaker 1: And I see what you're saying now with cookie crisp? Right, well, you.
Speaker 2: Don't know cookie cris dear.
Speaker 1: Four balls from me? Who makes cookie crisp? General Mill who used to make cookie crisp? Uh? The post?
Speaker 3: No checkerboard, checkerboard, yeah, checkerboard cereals Ralston, Ralston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, who wouldn't know that? You give it? What now? One ball?
Speaker 2: Four balls in a spoon?
Speaker 1: Look at you? That's good. It is good like the bits by themselves are not what bits? The cookie parts are not good? Like I'm just gonna be honest. How do you give it four balls in this spoon if it's not good? Because the marshmallow really kicks it up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a spoonful without it, you're like, and then you get it with the marshmallos and you're like.
Speaker 3: Hmm, it might be better if a rat had gnawed into it. No, I don't know if maybe if it was pressure. I'm picturing look at other teeth marks on that.
Speaker 1: No. Is it just a puncture. There's a punt.
Speaker 2: It's a puncture wound, right, yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it probably just fell of against some gratitudey well then they'd be cute little rats in there mixing spaghetti in the bottom. All right, well that was a very So we're gonna call it malto And you know I need an M word, malto no, because if these ratings are above meh.
Speaker 1: What do you think, gratitudey? What should we name it? What do you say? Oh? What? He says? Malto? Madness? Okay, got, it's really great ratitude? Thank you?
Speaker 2: I like that, Walt, Oh madness?
Speaker 1: Where are we going after this ratitude? No?
Speaker 3: Scott's not driving you home? Oh yes, Also we're not having ramen. Well, Sawyer's almost dead because he's been home since four o'clock in the morning. He needs to go out, right, his legs are.
Speaker 1: Cross You say this what all the time?
Speaker 2: But his legs are crossed?
Speaker 1: You say this every time. And yet it's like if Elvis was here and was like, all right, we're going to legg you be like, yes, let me get my purse. All right? How long does rama take?
Speaker 2: Twenty minutes? Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Gratitudey, do you want to come now?
Speaker 2: I'm full of cereal though.
Speaker 1: Gratitude ey' is it still even recording? He's gonna make it it's not even working anymore.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for listening to this episode of serial Killers. We'll see you on Wednesday with an all new bold chat as long as Andrew gets his ish together, please stop it. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC, check out our websites real KILLERSPC dot com. And you can still buy a T shirt. It's like Michelle from Stanford did. Thank you, Michelle, thank you. I threw it an extra for her. Oh wow, you want to know something. I noticed on the back of the extra large shirts there's a slightly discolored spot. So I feel bad and they're all the same, so I threw in a free shirt for her.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So there's your explanation.
Speaker 4: Shirts are in high demand, are they Yeah, a lot of people I know, But then they don't pay for them.
Speaker 1: So all right, thanks for listening. We will see you next week.
Speaker 3: Until then, say crunch Andrew and ratituy, crunch Andrew and ratituy crunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, it's that's no Do you even know what ratitude I do?
Speaker 2: It's the movie I went on the ride at Disney.
Speaker 1: I know it's the movie I went on the ride at Disney.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mike, watch in the kitchen. Do you watch they cook stuff and they tried smacking with brooms.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it in Disney?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: You're just telling me what the ride is.
Speaker 2: That's right, So that's the movie.
Speaker 1: You've never seen the movie. Same thing, the same cooking in the kitchen. You're uncultured. What