Speaker 1: Calls the media.
Speaker 2: On my mama, I mean, on everything, on hood, on whole, tap.
Speaker 1: On my baby, on my mama. No one wants this. We did not.
Speaker 2: I think it's time to evoke the once great fall off of our lifetime. Kanye West, when he was one of the funnest Twitter follows, to which he eloquently told us how he felt about when he falls asleep flying and he wakes up with a water bottle, and He's like, I hate it when I fall asleep on a flight and then I wake up with a water bottle. Like, now, I'm responsible for this water bottle. Bombing Iran is the I'm responsible for this.
Speaker 1: Water bottle of wars, hood politics, y'all. Y'all.
Speaker 2: So apparently we all woke up to the fact that apparently we done jumped in so to catch y'all up, I'm pretty sure you know already. But up until a few days ago, Israel and Iran was about to catch.
Speaker 1: A fair one. It is what it is now.
Speaker 2: Their history is one that only adjacent affects us, but essentially Iran well us. The muscle behind most of the resistance. Some would call terrorists, other would call organizations in the Middle East whether it was Hesbalah, whether it was the Khuthis, whether it was Hamas, they were the power. Right, Iran has desired for a long time to be the strength.
Speaker 1: Of that area.
Speaker 2: Iran is a very difficult country to defend, not because of Iranians. This is the bedrock of civilization, you like. It is quite literally one of the oldest standing cities on Earth, like Iran is, unless you're talking about Ethiopia, like the pits of Africa. It's pretty pretty undeniably important to humans. And anyway, the Islamic regime over there, remember those the people that killed the young lady, put her in jail, the killed her over her while not wearing her her job. Right, So don't get us wrong, there are no good guys in this. But Israel decided they was feeling real froggy after they took out the leader of Hesbelah. The Israel been feeling themselves because they've been on let's be real, they've been on a winning streak.
Speaker 1: Israel, ass they really ain't been taking als for a while.
Speaker 2: They had that one scuffle in October seventh, and I am not trying to minimize the trauma that those people went through. I'm just trying to talk in comparison. I heard a good explanation about the difference between climate and weather, and I feel like this is a good way to lead into this. Your weather is your outfit, and the climate.
Speaker 1: Is the closet. That's your whole wardrobe.
Speaker 2: So if you if somebody talk you, well, there's no there's no climate changes hart outside, Okay, is it's so cold right now?
Speaker 1: The weather.
Speaker 2: Is the outfit you're wearing right now, and the climate is the whole closet. Anyway, I ask to not to say that the atrocities of what happened on October seventh, or the fact that since Israel as a modern nation state has never not been attacked by the countries around them, because don't nobody want them there. They really don't be taking ills like they let's let's for a country that's small, that only been around, that's a country that's younger than my parents.
Speaker 1: They be winning these wars.
Speaker 2: So while committing horrible atrocities and the ethnic clesing in Gaza, they decided they was gonna take out Hezbala, and they decided that it's time to deal with Iran. So they went into open war with Iran. Now we got real nervous because you gotta remember, like according to our governments, them is our homies. We suposed to have a back. They was like, we getting down. Your enemy is my enemy. Now listen, it's a it's a it's a situation here that really reminds me of like the hood politics situation where you sitting on the porch with the hommies and then somebody come running around the corner as fast as he came and out of breath, and we like, yo, what's going on? Like, man, I just got to fight with them dudes over there.
Speaker 1: Let's go do it.
Speaker 2: And you like, wait, hold up, we need to all go fight over there, Like what nigga, what happened? This nigga was like, oh, man, I was trying to smash his sister and then he got mad.
Speaker 1: Well it's like, nigga, that sounded like a you.
Speaker 2: We gotta jump if that's between your Like I don't know, Oh man, I broke it to his house last week. I stole a little money. Now he trying to get his get back. Come on, that's the enemy, my nigga. Like, Okay, I don't like them dudes over there, but like I feel like.
Speaker 1: I feel like this or you problem. We're supposed to be boys. Though.
Speaker 2: Look if he whooped my ass, he gonna come whoop your ass later. I mean true, but he gonna want it with us. We got them things, but I see that you have an issue that I got you. So Israel for the last couple of days was like handling things. Now, little did we know, which we should have known that Trumperin was already planning to jump in the question was how was we gonna jump in?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What Israel had requested was these bunker busters, which are these bombs that can because again we got them things, these bombs that can go all the way into the ground. They could pierce the ground further into like if you got like a little underground sort of situations, we could go in there and our bombs can blow them up. Israel's asking for those. Now, why Israel's asking for those? Because Israel pulled to George Bush. Now I'm gonna get into all this a little later, but I'm just giving an over review. First, they said them niggas finna have nukes. They got nukes. They finna have nukes, and the regime is bad. You see how these are three different answers. We're gonna get into why this is so bushy in a little bit, but that's what you were saying, them niggas got nukes, or them niggas is finna make nukes. We can't let them have nukes. Now, the obvious question is, okay, you attacking them because they got nukes. You like, Russia got nukes while you're not attacking them, and they like, are you crazy, nigga they got nukes? I'm confused, fam Anyway, the goal was to stop them from getting nukes because they was making nukes. Now, this should sound even more weird to you because we had already had a deal with Iran for them to not make nukes. Obama did it in twenty fifteen. The only problem was Trump ain't like that deal. They were still making uranium. We're gonna get into that a little later either. Either way, the thought was out there in y'all who's mouth, we need to destroy their nuclear capabilities. Now for the US to get involved into something, you gotta talk to Congress. Right, we could sell your weapons. We may have bases already there, but for you to release active military or even military grade weapons, you gotta like this is Congress. You can't just be you can't just be doing this. You gotta tell the American people. Now that being said, I get the logic of saying, well, if we tell the American people, don't you think they listening to us? What if we want to surprise them? I understand that. Then you go to Congress and you get approved. We don't see everything Congress does either way. The point is, you can't just Willy Nearly send send our troops over there. You can't just you can't just do this now why we was involved in any way? One's that's the big homie.
Speaker 1: And two.
Speaker 2: Remember Trump's trying to make a deal with Iran over their nuclear proliferation. Iran's not budgeting because they don't really like the deal. I'm gonna get into the deal a little later. But eventually Trump was like, all right, that's it, because I'm tired of dealing with y'all. So while the rest of us was fighting Ice, while the rest of us was trying to figure out what the hell was in the big Beautiful Bill Act, trying to figure out how we was gonna pay for me mom's insulin because you're finna ruin that this nigga flew planes over three nuclear facilities and blew them shits.
Speaker 1: Up like like we did it, like we but what we thought.
Speaker 2: What our president told us was give him two weeks to decide. But I just remembered as he say that all the time I'm planning, probably like two or three weeks. I decided, if we're gonna get into it, already, this niggad already had already had approved this. So we took our bunger busting bombs, flew him into Iran, dropped them monks on the nuclear facilities with apparently no thought as to where the radiation was gonna go, because again, these are not good men.
Speaker 1: But he just went over there.
Speaker 2: It's like you going over there when your homeboy come around the corner and he say, this is our problem.
Speaker 1: Now you just go over there with the twelve gage pop pop, All right? Are we good?
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to bring all the goons over here. I just feel like, maybe this nigger chill when he see it. I'm crazy, Okay, is this good enough for you?
Speaker 1: Didn't?
Speaker 2: Was I a good friend? Can I go back home? That's what Trump is presenting to us. I just wanted to go over there, show them that I wasn't playing. Tell them niggas come back to the table and we can move on from there. Now, you ready to make this nuclear deal? Of what since I destroyed all your abilities to make nukes? We woke up with that, like there'd no idea that this was happening, and that's what happened. So today, let's back up. Okay, let's talk about some of the timeline, the insisting, the original nuclear deal with Iran, Trump's attitude about it, the public response, Iran's response, how Israel feels and why this is so important to us, and why this is so bushy. It's just just smells like two thousand and eight, Like it just just it's just so bushy.
Speaker 1: All Right.
Speaker 2: So President Trump ran a long time ago, the first time with the insisting that one of the dumbest things that Obama did and away for him a cheat to get a third term, because again there's a tweet for everything was setting up this Iran nuclear deal. Now, in the Iran Nuclear Deal, you can read on PolitiFact, which I really enjoy because, like it'll lay out a couple different versions of the story and what these people are saying, what these people are saying, it really helps when I'm making this pot right, Who blaming who? So I'm gonna read this. The agreement that was formerly known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was signed in twenty fifteen by the United States and Iran, as well as China, Russia, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Under this deal, Iran agreed not to pursue nuclear weapons and to allow continuous monitoring and compliance in exchange for relief of economic sanctions. Different parts of the agreement were scheduled to last between ten to twenty five years, and then they would go back for renegotiation. Now, Iran agreed to relinklish nearly all of its enriched in ranium stockpile, which is ninety sev and seventy percent of its centrifuses in which it used to enrich the uranium. It also agreed to stop plutonium production and to dismantle its plutonium reactor. Now why it wasn't a full relinquishing is the fact that listen, they might want to make nuclear power plants. You know, as as corny as sanctions can be, they're actually pretty powerful. Like like, okay, imagine all the shit we're going through with the tariffs. What if it was not just it's gonna be expensive to sell here, it's you not allowed to sell here if your country gets excommunicated. Nigga, do you know where our lumber comes from Canada? If we was under sanctions, we couldn't get no lumber from Canada? Where do we get our lumber from?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Yosemite?
Speaker 2: You can't like you're gonna chop down our own trees, Like there is a reality that sanctions can really really cripple a country. So then when somebody get on the stage and talk about how in some eugenics had ass talk that like these people from these backwoods countries, it can't ever develop. Look a, they're so poor with nigga the under sanctions, like we did that to them. You feel me, Obama like, look man, you're trying to feed your people with what my nigga? I know, Like this is a deal. I would rather you have none, but I get it. If you'll agree to not do the bomb version and just maybe you want to do nuclear power, cool. You can't be making these inrifuses like and you gotta agree that you're gonna let us keep checking in with you right now. Of course, with that, it's possible that you can hide stuff here, hide stuff there. So yeah, it's not foolproof. But like yo, you don't have a way to make this into a bomb. You might figure it out later. You your own people understand that. But we got a deal. We got a deal. We got all these other countries that agreed. Now you remember you see all these countries.
Speaker 1: Listen on this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read these countries again, China, Russia, France, Germany, and United Kingdom, Nigga. We got nukes, so uh, we got them things.
Speaker 1: So fall back, stay in line.
Speaker 2: We've all disarmed oars because we know that this isn't a good deal. Like we've been here, I'm telling you you don't need this shit.
Speaker 1: And also the I told of why.
Speaker 2: Over there, So that was the agreement. Now, everybody didn't like the agreement here. There was a lot of people that tried to block at Democrats and Republicans, but as reported all the way back to twenty seventeen, that like Iran, mostly complied. And then many experts I'm reading and again from Politiiciact praised the Pact for keeping nuclear weapons out of the hands of Tehran Tehran. Over twenty eight months, the deal was in effect and the International Atomic Energy Agency said it found Iran committed no violations asides from minor infractions. So we got a deal. It was working. But here was the problem. The person that made the deal was not Donald Trump. Not only was the person not Donald Trump, the person had the unmitigated gall to be a black man.
Speaker 1: And that just can't fly your black man.
Speaker 2: You're Democrat, and the biggest problem if you Donald Trump is that you not Donald Trump. So since you not me, I can't let you have no wins. See, remember we talked about this this man. The way this man moved is just which is why I feel like I understand him moding a lot of people. Do anybody Again, if you're from the city, you understand a man like this. Everything is zero sung, everything is like if you there is like there's no compromise, like if you if you win and I'm losing. So you can't have no w because that means that I don't have a w if you ain't first, your last, my nigga. Like that's how the man moved, So he was like this mug stupid. Trump announced in twenty eighteen, he was pulling out of this deal.
Speaker 1: He don't like that.
Speaker 2: Y'all shouldn't be able to have nukes, You shouldn't be able to do any of this.
Speaker 1: What you mean ninety seven? But what's up with that three percent? Now? Fuck that? I need it all, none of it. You can't add none of this.
Speaker 2: This man Trump said, this is a horrible, one sided deal that should have never ever been made. It didn't bring calm, it didn't bring peace, and it never will. That's his argument. He's like, they still crazy, though I don't understand, like this didn't do anything. I mean, it did a lot, But what he trying to say is like Hesbilla still exists, I still exist, Kuti still exists. Nigga, they still throw bombs at Israel all the time, Like what the fuck? You just gave up your bargaining chips they won. Nigga, Like, well, I don't get it. It was Trump's stance. I'm getting out this shit. We gonna make a new deal. But since I'm the greatest deal maker of all time, I don't know how to turn that into goat. That was his attitude about it, Like, Nigga, I'm finna fix it. So dropping out again. When Trump became elected, Trump put economic sanctions on Iran over its nuclear program, and Iron produced reduced its compliance with the deal by stop complying with international inspectors.
Speaker 1: Let me translate that to you. He said, hey, fuck this deal. I'm bringing the sanctions back until you got nothing. Iron said, oh, fuck this deal. Cool? Fuck this deal?
Speaker 2: Then, then, know you niggas can't come in here and inspect my house.
Speaker 1: I was only agreeing to the shit.
Speaker 2: I was only agreeing with this dumb ass people come in here looking at all my business, all up in my.
Speaker 1: Business because we had a deal.
Speaker 2: If it's fucked the deal, then it's fuck your inspectors, right, don't I mean, don't that make sense? And Trumpe was like, oh no, you're supposed to let them inspect us come in. It's like, my nigga, for what, you just changed the shit?
Speaker 1: Why should I.
Speaker 2: Keep letting you come You just changed it, right, That's Iron's stance. He's like, well, okay, well listen, listen, listen, we need a new deal.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So then Poe President Biden tried to come in and say, hey, listen, man, I don't know what just happened. For four years. I'm sorry, let's let's come back to this. Okay, I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 2: It was weird, but he don't And luckily for me, just Joe Biden, I don't have a time machine, so I'm pretty sure we'll never have to deal with this again. It's Joe Biden's stands right. But Iran was like, you know what, man, I don't trust y'all. And I mean, like, I mean, can you black? I mean cool, because we don't trust you either. Again, these are not good guys. Like, don't get me wrong about Iran, them is not good dudes. But like, uh, I can't trust y'all. I don't know what the hell now? The return of the mac, the return to Trump and Trumps still saying I need y'all to come to the table. Iran, like, nigga, we had a great deal. Bro, you talking about doing nothing.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't abide by this, like bro like fam like we not even were not even making weapons, but low key, I kind of feel like we should cuz y'all, I mean like we had a deal cause like now you acted crazy and Trump like basically trying to be a big brother, giving you like a niggie or giving you a charvy horse to like just like twisting your arm like so your uncle, so uncle right, because that's how he do That's how he do diplomacy when he not scared of you, because when he's scared of you, like he is v Vladimir Putin. Oh, he's scared of Putin. So this ain't this ain't even discussion. He's not talking about Putin not having no nukes. He's scared of Putin anyway. Uh So he tried to twist the man his arm to be like you gonna do this or else. Now here's the problem.
Speaker 1: If he'd allow them to have some enriched in radium, they probably would agree to the deal.
Speaker 2: The only problem is the deal they would have agreed on would have been basically Obama's deal, and you can't do that because that would be admitting that Obama's deal worked. So you can't do that. So that's what's going on over here in America. Cut the timeline in half. Let's look over at Israel. Israel can't stand Iran. It has not been able to stand in Iran since they've been there, because Iran was the group that was basically organizing everybody else when they just got there to be like, Nigga, you don't belong here, Like who are y'all?
Speaker 1: You left looking like us? You came back Russian? Who are y'all?
Speaker 2: And why in the hell do you believe you got a right to a location that niggas already live at? Why do you think you different? We were fine, you know what? The people you standing on?
Speaker 1: I got they back.
Speaker 2: So they had always been beefing for a really long time. Now again, Israel is, I would say, as a collective institution, remarkably traumatized based on all of the things we've been through. Right, we talked about this and all the you wasn't outside episodes, so I.
Speaker 1: Ain't got to recap that. You all are aware of the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: You understand that Israel has gone through some of the worst atrocities known to man. There's no argument against that. So they always feel froggy. They always feel like whenever they now want it, that it might be an extermination. So what they do is it'd be nice to be the hunter instead of the hunted every once in a while.
Speaker 1: So that's what they started doing.
Speaker 2: Right now, while this is happening, the people for which they stepping on right, taking out chunks of Lebanon, taking out chunks of Palestine, quarantining people in there, and obviously Iran is watching this instance.
Speaker 1: Iran is the big homies to.
Speaker 2: Everybody that's willing to fight against the nation of Israel. Sometimes you just gotta go to the source, right, you keep sending your little niggas after us as who they's Hezballah? Those your little niggas. Now I'm saying that because I'm trying to say it in a derogatory way that Israel.
Speaker 1: Would say it.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of dealing with your little niggas.
Speaker 1: You saw what we did the Hesbelah.
Speaker 2: We took that nigga out, We took your you took your leader out. They don't mean shit no more. You see, we willing to ethnic and not only that. You see my big broback here. Oh he with the shits, the big bros America in this situation. So you know what, I want to go head up with you. I'm trying to catch a fair one with your ass. We need like, let's go nigga toe to toe, Cuz tired are you throwing these little pebbles at us? I'm tired of you sending your little niggas like let's go, let's deal with this shit. Now I feel like there and again, like I said, Israel really like in the club feeling himself. You know what I'm saying, Like, I mean, they pretty much they've wiped out Gaza, Like let's not like it's it's rubble, my nigga, like they starving. You did it, congratulations, committed a holocaust.
Speaker 1: But they like.
Speaker 2: I'm God, still got hunger for smoke. I need to make sure Hamas never comes back. To How I make sure Hamas never comes back is I make sure i Ron can't do shit.
Speaker 1: So they already had a thing.
Speaker 2: Now that I totally over there in Iran again, not a good dude, okay, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Let me just.
Speaker 2: Can't stress this enough. We have plenty of Iranian friends. We were all part of these protests over home girl that got jailed over her a job, now, be right. Not good dudes, okay. That being said, the death of innocent people is the death of innocent.
Speaker 1: People according to Israel.
Speaker 2: According to the reasoning from detting Yahoo, is the minute that we took out the leader of Hezbelah. That's when they started trying to make a nuke again. Now I don't know if that's true, but I could follow that one to be like, you know what, man, oh, that's it because like you, I could see them being like, you know what, that's it because you like America's being unreasonable. You done took out this nigga, You're willing to ethnic cleanse your own folk. That's it because like I could see them doing that. We not getting you. What's the difference? You don't already put the sanctions on what like there's nothing to negotiate, Like, what's the difference?
Speaker 1: What do it matter? All right, nigga? You know what? Square up? Because if that's it, nigga, square up, squabble up.
Speaker 2: Homie, square the fuck up. I'm sorry, but I know now my little nephew listened to this show. I apologize for having such body mouth, but I'm being a character here, Okay, I still want you to my cousin Keana. I'm sorry, I'm cousin it for the yosa. He's twenty two years old though. Anyway, So the chips are on the.
Speaker 1: Table right now, right, But the ways for which.
Speaker 2: Israel and America's ideas sort of meet is the part that sounds so bushy.
Speaker 1: Bushy is in George Bush junior. Okay, if you were born after.
Speaker 2: Nine to eleven, let me help you out here, Okay. George Bush Senior was already in the Middle East over a little country called Kuwait. Right, So there was this in the early nineties, this thing called Operation Desert Shield, which was supposed to stop Saddam Hussein from invading this country called Kuwait. Right, this very small country, Kuwait, hadrillions of gallons of oil. And since Saddam Mussin was like, you're not gonna tell me what the fuck to do, he.
Speaker 1: Lit the Kuwaiti oil rigs on fire and it was seen on the news.
Speaker 2: And at that point our troops entered into from Desert Shield into Desert Storm, and that's when we first started fighting a man named Saddam Hussein. Now, before that even happened, there was a time in the eighties when, again the fuckery is insane, when Ronald Reagan was just positive that if any country became left leaning, they was gonna be a communist, they was gonna join Russia, and they were going to attack us. So if there was any freedom fighters out there, that was willing to fight against the government that was going to become Russian, like, we want to train him. One of them countries was Afghanistan, and who we trained was a man named Osama bin Laden who formed a group called al Qaeda. They were trained by the CIA. So you're following me, So this is happening. Then now nine eleven happens, and we now have a reason because it was the belief that we never completed the Saddam Hussein move right, that's already and that's George Bush's daddy. We never finished that one. Okay, Sama bin Laden and al Qaeda had attacked America and he's hiding in Afghanistan, So let's go bomber rock.
Speaker 1: Did any of that make sense to you? It didn't make sense to us either.
Speaker 2: Now this is what sparked what was called the War on Terrorism, so which meant that the national border don't matter.
Speaker 1: We're following wherever terrorism is. That's the war that just ended.
Speaker 2: When you saw Joe Biden remove all the people, the American troops out of Afghanistan, like, that's what's supposed to be the end of that.
Speaker 1: And that was also a disaster.
Speaker 2: But anyway, before we get into that the question was, Okay, we understand going to get Usama bin Laden. I just don't understand why we talk about Saddam Hussein again, ain't he in Iraq?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what does this have to do with nuclear bombs? Because they said they have weapons of mass destruction and they're not letting us go see where they are.
Speaker 1: So we need to go over there and see that.
Speaker 2: Now while that is happening, that meant that we're going to do something called a regime change, which means we need to This is all.
Speaker 1: This is all one argument in response to nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: So we need to go into Afghanistan, Iraq, take out SADDAMUSI, take out Osama bin Laden, fight all Tarror cells, and stop one of them countries from getting a weapon of mass destruction because we saw that they had it. We saw from from plain aerial footage that they had this this yellow cake that they put on the screen said they got weapons.
Speaker 1: So we need to go over there and we need to destroy them. Now here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Iraq ain't had no newkes. Okay, none of the shit panned out. And when you do a regime change, you have to rebuild a government. And that's what we tried to do in Afghanistan. And when we tried to do that, do you remember what happened a few years ago when we left, the Taliban took the fuck back over.
Speaker 1: So did the shit work? Is it not? Hundreds of gen xers.
Speaker 2: And millennials absolutely destroyed from PTSD. See, this is why I want to hear none of y'all gotta say in my common section. If you ain't never had to talk nobody down from taking a gun from their temple, you don't see the inside of an infant and come back, okay.
Speaker 1: Fighting a war that ain't have shit to do with you. Were you protecting the homeland? Maybe? Was you over there getting that all?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? What the fuck you know about building a government?
Speaker 1: That's what we said we was gonna do.
Speaker 2: So when these men get on our cameras and they say they about to get a nuke, and the Iranian regime wants to assassinate our president, so we have to go over there and do regime change, and they don't have a nuke yet, and they.
Speaker 1: Weak and we powerful.
Speaker 2: So they powerful and weak, were there for the nukes only, and we there only to take out the regime. And this is actually Israel's war and we're not doing the war on terror and Orange man, you want to be the president of peace.
Speaker 1: You literally said, no new wars. My nigga, The math is just not mathing this today. Ja vu.
Speaker 2: That I mean by this is sounding bushy, That's what I mean by that. So but we went in there, we blew up the nuclear things. And Trump's argument is we really just there. This was just I'm a backhand pop you in the mouth just so you'll come back to the negotiation table.
Speaker 1: This really ain't our war. I told y'all, I don't want to go to war, so we're not gonna go to war. And remember I told y'all JD. Vance's job.
Speaker 2: JD's Vance's job is to make this outlandish stuff seem not that outlandish.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So he got up on a camera on Sunday and was like, listen, dude, we all campaigned that we do not want to see another twenty five year war, which is why we just took these things out and went home. My nigga, that's what you did was an active war. Now, what I haven't got to yet was the fact that neither of you asked Congress, you have to you have to ask Congress. But remember what I told y'all to fear the most is this, Nigga don't believe in institutions. He do what the hell he won't, and his power comes from the fact that he is in power. This is how autocrats work. This is how it works. It's you are in power, therefore you are right. Your rightness comes from the fact that you are in power. So if you are in power, it's impossible to be wrong because the fact that you are powerful makes your decisions correct.
Speaker 1: That's the view.
Speaker 2: That's why you can't question what the man say. That's that's the divine mandate. If you will, God puts kings on the throne.
Speaker 1: Is the is the stance.
Speaker 2: So that's the days IVO all over again. It makes me feel the way anybody else that was alive feels, which is nigga no one as for this. I hate that I have a water bottle. I ain't as now I'm responsible for this water bottle because guess what you gonna seeing Donald Trump Junior over there. We're not sending troops. Oh, you're not sending troops. You're not gonna send troops Cuz give me three reasons, give me a reason and a half. Give me a half a reason to trust you. You ain't even tell us you it's gonna bomb the place. And I can't stress enough it's not even our business. Now, if you Wereron, do you come back to the table or do you say, oh, Nigga is up. I'm taking all the fades. And this is when the beauty of social media jumped in. Even Ray Vaughn was like, see, that's the problem with you Trump. You play too much.
Speaker 1: You always playing.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody playing, but you now me, and now we gonna get the smoke. Iran, let me draw you a map. Hey, gang, what's up twin?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I don't appreciate you talking regulars to all of us, but you gotta understand we all everybody that's not on the visual version of this. I'm pointing at the black hand side. We did not bomb you. You know, the little part on.
Speaker 1: The east that stick out kind of looked like a foot. He lived there.
Speaker 2: So if you gonna do your asymmetrical warfare, because listen, the reality is everybody knows it's not even funny.
Speaker 1: Iran can't go head up with us, neither could it Rock. You can't go ahead up nor could you go.
Speaker 2: You could go head up with Israel because eventually they're iron dome gone. An iron dome isn't really like a force field. You're shooting rockets to hit rockets in the sky, you gonna run out. So you might be able to go head up with them. You couldn't go head up with us. It is impossible for you to fight us both. So Ron gonna have to make a decision. And the decision they gonna make is one that anyone would do. Like if I had to square up somebody twice my size asymmetrical, then go here. I'm not gonna square up with you, crazy hell No bite a knee, I kidnap your daughter, my nigga, Like, I'm not going to just fight you because I can't. But I'm gonna talk my talk, And that's what the Ron's doing.
Speaker 1: They talk and they talk.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is gonna happen. I just mourn the idea that kids who went through a pandemic may have to go to the Middle East? Sucks man. Wouldn't it be great to live in precedented times? And then if we do this, are we gonna like?
Speaker 1: Can we like? Are we gonna re we have to rebuild Iran like I would.
Speaker 2: And my dude, did you think about where the radio active waste was gonna go after you blew it up?
Speaker 1: Think about that?
Speaker 2: You think about the fact that your own intelligence told you that they wasn't making nukes.
Speaker 1: You believe in Israel's over ours, that was you just hiding the pants anyway? Is this regime change? Is it nukes? The what do you what.
Speaker 2: You're gonna send? Ivanka are like, are we really? Is this really another day's out? Because I'm a little busy defending my neighbors from having the same army that you're trying to send there day in La right now, ooh baby, what is you doing? I hate waking up and there's a war on my chair, Like now I'm responsible for this war, theod politics, y'all.
Speaker 1: Boom baby, what is you doo? Boom baby? What is you doing? Boom baby? What is you do? Woo? Boom baby? What is you doing? It's almost as if.
Speaker 2: Trump got a camera in my studio and knew I hit stopped because this man doesne announced the ceasefire between Israel and Iran. Now my favorite part about this, because this is Monday evening, things might change by the time you see this. But Iran was like, what, neither Israel or Iran has confirmed any sort of ceasefire. This nigga just said. See, I was like, okay, they're gonna stop fighting. It was like it was almost like he was just letting Iran.
Speaker 1: Get their lick back.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna let y'all get y'all licked back, and then I'm gonna call a ceasefire.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you not even Iran, And then Iran came out. It was like, what ceasefire?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll stop if they stop, but no, we ain't agreed to shit. The man John Dickerson who the hommy?
Speaker 1: Who not the hommy? I ain't never met this man, but he's on CBS. He's on the again the show I highly recommend Political gad Fest. He gave this analogy that I'm like, nigga bars. He said, Trump.
Speaker 2: Like governs by echo location, and what he means by that is like, I'm just gonna put it out and see where it pings, and whatever pings as like works, That's what we're gonna do. As if that was his idea the whole time. Because y'all may or may not remember it was Bruh's idea when he thought he was gonna win Atlanta to turn Juneteenth into a national holiday that he said he wanted to do that, and then like, word, that's what you wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Gone, that's because he threw it out there when it was gonna work for him. He just.
Speaker 2: I just try to figure out what it's if people call it leading from behind, like where's everybody going? And then you just like, so clearly this ward is very unpopular. He was like, we did it ceasefire work. It's so desperate for WED Now, I'm not gonna keep chasing these headlines. Listen, I've recorded this on Monday. Things might be different by the time you see it. All right now, politics, prop Now, I have to fix our shower. All right now, don't you hit stop on this pod. You better listen to these credits. I need you to finish this thing so I can get the download numbers. Okay, so don't stop it yet, but listen. This was recorded in East Lost Boil Heights by your boy Propaganda.
Speaker 1: Tap in with me at prop hip hop dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're in the Coldbrew coffee we got terraform Coldbrew you can go there dot com and use promo code hood twenty percent off get yourself some coffee. This was mixed, edited, and mastered by your boy Matt Alsowski Killing the Beat Softly. Check out his website Mattowsowski dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm a speller for you because I know M A T.
Speaker 2: T O S O W s ki dot com Matdowsowski dot com. He got more music and stuff like that on there, so gonna check out. The Heat Politics is a member of cool Zone Media, executive produced by Sophie Lichterman, part of the iHeartMedia podcast network. Your theme music and scoring is also by the one and nobly Mattowsowski. Still killing the beat Softly, So listen, don't let nobody lie to you. If you understand urban living, you understand politics. These people is not smarter than you. We'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: The s