Speaker 1: Even though our time when the quarters come to an end, we still got an all the NBA action all season, we never missed a big play or a chance to win some cash. And now you can get in on it too. We've teamed up with DraftKings, who have a brand new way of playing daily fantasy sports with Pick six.
Speaker 2: Right now, all new customers get one hundred percent deposit bonus up to one hundred dollars and Pick six credits. Track your lineup and compete against others for a shot of huge cash prizes.
Speaker 1: Getting started is simple. Download the DraftKings Pick six app and sign up using code smoke.
Speaker 2: Right now, all new customers get one hundred percent deposit bonus up to one hundred dollars and Pick six credits. That's code smoke only at Draft Kings Pick six. The crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Listen up. I'm gonna let you guys in on something right here, and y'all could thank me later. My go to ap forgetting game and concert tickets is Game Time. Game Time has the base layout and by far is the most user friendly. The layout is a realistic view of your seat and the customer service is top notch. The founders of game Time must have had the same frustration that we have when it comes to buying tickets, and that's probably why they created it, because it's literally the best ticketing app out there. I just pull up the game Time app, I see that the Warriors are playing the Lakers this weekend, and they show you which seats have flash deals that you can get up to ten percent off on. I picked the section and I can see the view of the seats. Game Time picks the best seats for the best prices. I know if I find tickets in the same section and roll for less, game Time will credit me one hundred and ten percent of the difference. Take the guestwork out of buying tickets well, game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account and use the code Smoke for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Again, download the game Time app. Use code smoke for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today. Last minute tickets loess prices guaranteed. Welcome back all the smoke. Jack's been a good run and we get to end with a good one. Yes, sir, family, my love bro man, I've been fucking basket for a minute. Man, Welcome to the show, Sebastian tell Fair.
Speaker 3: Family a family episode.
Speaker 1: It was good, you know, right that, what's up?
Speaker 3: What's up? Love you, bro?
Speaker 1: I mean, let's get right to it. We had Cam on the show about a month ago. We started debating New York City production superstars. What did you think when you saw that? Because that's kind of how this whole thing sparked.
Speaker 3: No, he got on my ass.
Speaker 1: I was going for I was reposting it too.
Speaker 4: I was guessing yea, y'all was totally leaving New York out. I don't know. I wasn't loving the narrative on New York City basketball, and Cam was kind of like, you know, he was kind of starting it too, and he from New York. He's supposed to be represented a little better than that, So I don't know. I wasn't. I wasn't loving that, and y'all left me out. Y'all named twenty nine players basketball players from New York City. They started talking about their little cousin or my little cousin would have been nice, and didn't mentioned vast season. I'm like, come on, that's crazy stacking Cam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, charged to my head, not my heart, dog charge to my head. I don't know what Cam was talking about. But uh, I don't know what Cam was talking about. But as far as point guards in the city, when you start talking about it, you gotta be around somebody from New York because when I start talking about I forget about Mark Jackson, I forget about Kareeman Reid, I forget about Booker Smith.
Speaker 4: I forgot about Rod Strickland.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's so many and about basketball no more. After I forgot Rot gave you love yesterday too. Oh man, I appreciate that because Rod is like, come on, legend of w like he's supposed to be mentioning like quick, I'm talking about plays in the league and talking about his style would play. He represented New York like completely, Like man, salute to Rod Strickland.
Speaker 1: You know, we had a dope We had a dope interview. It seemed like a lot of his his interview was about kind of reflecting and understanding, like his part in the ship, like you know, he's to a place now where you know he's at peace with everything, but like his his his his cause and the problems that kind of came in his life. So it was dope. He was really that open. But uh, what you say about Cam's highlight tape?
Speaker 4: Cam, I call Camm, we ought to get your high school jersey because Cam as a basketball player is definitely vible right now. But I was looking at Kim and Mace when he was at the garden. I was like, this looked like Bob Coozy highlights. And I was like, let me see. I was just looking at the stat of the movement. But Cam was nice. I didn't even know Kim was nice. I had to get some other footage. Cam was nice. So, you know, salute to Cam and Mace on the basketball.
Speaker 3: The whole funny part about the video is with Mace mad that.
Speaker 4: Cam pas That's the whole That ship was hilarious. That was average. Salute to those guys.
Speaker 1: What would you have done? Cam on the court though? If you all was going at it?
Speaker 4: Man, you seen Kim and Jimmy play one on one when when they did the footage like New Jack City, it had kind of been like that. I, me and Kim would have been at it because he was competitive, obviously, you know what I'm saying. Because he was nice, but he wasn't like all American talent. But he was going had to head with all Americans. So he was one of them dudes that you would have to really darted with. I'm getting to some basketball love.
Speaker 3: Everybody speak highly about his game facts.
Speaker 4: He come on, stop it. I would have wrapped him around, like hit him, like.
Speaker 1: You know, you know I seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I would have got him. Let's jump back to high school, Lincoln High School. I went to Lincoln High School in Texas. You know something, it's something about that name. But back in Coney Island, same school as Steph. But you know, Steph definitely said a standarday, but you were but to take it to another level, talk about your high school years and your experience in high school because most don't have that experience that you had in high school. You know, we talk about the shake, he was a rock star. Yeah, we talk about the Shade Kinks of Lebron James, and you're right there with all of them. So talk about your experience at Lincoln High School.
Speaker 4: Man, my experience in Lincoln was kind of dope. I ain't really look at it like that when I was in the league.
Speaker 1: Tell you the.
Speaker 4: Truth, like now, like I'm thirty eight, like I've been retired for a couple of years. I'll be looking at the highlights now and I'm like, all right, like this is something I can stand on right here. Just watch how I was moving and just as a high school player, like I'm not just like scoring because like I'm being aggressive, I'm doing between the legs step back three, I'm coming off the pick and rolls making the right pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just like, I don't know, I had an impact. I had a crazy impactful career in high school because I was training like a pro. You know, Steph, my cousin, and then my brother five, who was played the lead a little bit, so I was trained with him to be a pro already. When I came into ninth grade Facts and we won three championships. We got to tour the world, Like I don't know, the experience me and my teammates was like that was something that was something cool. We went everywhere like got everything I really supposed.
Speaker 2: To, graduated New York City's all time leading score, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: All the people that come through here. You was getting n IL money before il money. Facts talk about that, you know.
Speaker 4: What I was thinking about it. I was like, it's a couple of dudes that have been in that that have been in that bracket, but like to be left out. I'm like, come on, we definitely, uh, come on, we was getting it, they said, Chris Webans was getting We was getting it. We was getting it. I told him we was on payroad since fifth grade with Nike, and then we.
Speaker 1: Moved over to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta run it back because one thing I love about my story is I'm well documented. I just haven't spoke much on it, right, But now they got to go back to the slam when I'm in fifth grade and I'm holding the Nike up like this, you know what I'm saying. They could see that picture, like, yeah, we was already on payroll. So basketball have been a good business for me since I was a kid. For sure, what you.
Speaker 3: Was driving in high school?
Speaker 4: I had a couple of cars. I had a couple of cars. Jack, Yeah, I had a.
Speaker 3: Little Jag, little bands. Nissan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nissan is my only brand new car.
Speaker 3: Said.
Speaker 4: We was going up to cleans to the light getting the used cars, and then I think it was my junior. I want to got uh Nissan Z was like a Ferrari at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to be dripping.
Speaker 4: I used to be driving that thing and it from drive to neutral like I was in a Ferrari nowhere, like going nowhere, Like yeah.
Speaker 2: It felt like a Ferrari for high school or so is it true? Magic put your dad on a plane to go to the agent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I forgot about that too, like we did. We did so much. Tell me how that came about. I forget what.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think maybe my junior year when I was being recruited from all the agents, Magic Johnson had an agent for us, so he was calling and I wasn't able to go obviously, So they sent the jet for my dad and he flew out, met them, talked to them everything. They flew him back and I was like, damn, I was me thinking. Now, I'm like, this is a part of that story. I'm like, man, that's crazy because Steph. Steph was like, hold on, I did that. Georgia Tech put me on. I was like, I they put my pops on it. Yeah, Magic Johnson, WHOA I should have signed with Magic Johnson. I don't know what he was pitching, but telling the running back right right, running back?
Speaker 3: Where did you rank in terms of the most famous high school ball players of all time?
Speaker 4: We said most famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know we put you in that catego with lebron Shake Cotton. You know who else, Ronnie Fields, We'll put you in Duane Wagner.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because if you say the most famous, I'm obviously gonna put Braun because Braun is Braun right now in high school, but in high school, nah, you, I'm definitely going with Yeah, I definitely gotta be number one because why I feel that. I feel like the fashion in which we did it. And when I got to the school, we ain't have no contract for no sneakers and gear. When I left, they had a seven eight year contract, you know what I'm saying. So all that type of talk, like nobody can compare to me when it comes to that type of.
Speaker 3: How many times you was on TV in high school?
Speaker 4: A handful of times? Handful of times, but we was on the going. We went to the guard every year. You know, that was always televised. But we was packing our gym out. We sold that Madison script going twenty two thousand and the cra It's crazy. We told the whole world though we sold out in UCLA. We had we had that lit it was. It was the Lebroun Show. When we got there, we had the or grabs all around.
Speaker 2: They got the footage of this. It's crazy. Tell me crazy. Tell me how you felt when you saw this picture.
Speaker 4: When I first seen that picture, when I was doing it, when.
Speaker 1: You first seen the cover, Yeah, I get a drink for this one.
Speaker 4: I didn't understand what we wasas. That's a super classy right there. That's a superclass that's like catching greatness in the moment. And so people look at them type of things, they're like, oh, that's materialistic, it don't mean anything. But when you're coming from where I come from, that's everything. It's everything. And we're still staying on that. So don't let nobody tell you that stuff don't mean nothing. Have you have your shit in order, but that stuff do mean stuff, because if that's what motivates you, then that's what you're motivated by. But I'm sitting there with a techno Marina watch. I was just about like VVS is that's from Tito that biggie was talking about talk that ship. Yeah, I went up to Tito facts shout out my uncle Drew facts. So it's like, it's crazy when it comes to that like, come on like Brouno, like bron like Brouno. I was with Braun like Brono. Yeah, you know with the folks. Yeah, had a hummer cane and all that facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We flew Braun out to New York and brown and them pulled up Rich Paul Man, the same crew, and we had the Turtles. We all had the jerseys on and they got to the game. They was like, they got your jerseys. I was like, yeah, like yeah, we sell, we sell my jerseys, right Braun, I said this story right, Brownly had two points that game. Everybody from New York pick on me about that all the time. Yo, your man came out here, he only had two points. He only had two points. Braun was ready to go. He already got what he got needed to get out the trip. You feel me. When they got there and they seen how he was moving, they was like, that's it right there. That was the first time entourage on TV was tangible to them. You know what I'm saying. Because my high school coach is not a high school coach. He's like somebody in the neighborhood. He's like your uncle in the neighborhood. My assistant coaches is my brothers and cousins and people that raised us from yaha. So when we got in that situation and it was our turn, we took full full advantage. And then we had Jay right there also with all the resources. So how it looked at them was like like, oh shit, facts, Bro was like, what I got two points? We all we gotta get on the plane because we gotta put this together. I'm about to go through without what he did. What he's doing right now, Yeah, that started right there, and he was online right there. He just started taking vitamins, just started. I watched that, so it's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's dope. Then the Sports Illustrated cover, all.
Speaker 4: The Sports Illustrated cover, I ain't understand that either. And the time when I'm doing this nah, like and in the whole time in the NBA that it didn't mean anything to me. I mean a lot now, but how old were you in that color? Senior junior junior sixteen, seventeen, and then this one the senior year, No, that's my sophomore year.
Speaker 1: That's the Slam is big, but Sports Illustrator is like another level. That's why to be a young teenager on Sports Illustrations. That's your junior. I mean, what was it like when that dropped. You may not understood the ship, but the world's seen it.
Speaker 4: It was definitely a lot of motion. It was definitely a lot of motion. It was definitely a lot of motion. But I definitely did not understand, like you know, for a kid. Now, like I got my nephews playing. Now, if I was to wake up tomorrow and see one of my nephews on Sports illustrate, like, I wouldn't know how to act right the fact, it'd be like a million dollars in your pocket, same ship. So that's super dope.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Adidas deal another Adidas baby, How old were you when you signed that deal with Adidas seventeen and you got a nice bag out the rip?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was sunny.
Speaker 4: Uh No, who was it? Kevin Wolf and them guys, Jim Gatto, Jim Gotto, Jim got on them guys.
Speaker 1: Talk about your experience with Adidas and coming into the league with shoe money and and shoes and I mean the dream, the dream continued on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Adidas played a huge role in this phenom, the Sebastia tell for a high school phenom, you know, because you know, they was paying and you know, providing the resources for us to you know, be like a team like a prep school, because at prep school they get them type of services where they get a van or a bus to the games, or they get uniforms every year, et cetera, et cetera. Adidas made us like a prep school at the time, and that that was super super unique for being a public school in the middle of Brooklyn where them teams don't go travel to La travel to Louisville, travel like we traveled so so many, so many times. And a lot of that was based on being on the dida's budget. Facts.
Speaker 1: You said the deal kind of gave you comfort. Did you get too comfortable or you were just you were official? You was ready to roll down.
Speaker 4: No, didas deal supposed to give me some comfort. Didasville actually never gave me comfort? Now maybe maybe uh comfort, I want to say comfort, I would say help me make my decision as far as going pro, because I wanted to go pro. Everything in my body wanted to go pro. It was just going to be how I was going to get some people around me. What that makes sense? Feel me? Every time we're on the court, I'm the smallest dude, all this type of stuff. So once the ADIDA deal came, it made sense to people around me. So it was like just it just it just made it make sense.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts about college, I'm sorry, any thoughts about college?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to go to If I was going to physically go to college, I was gonna go to uc l A. Okay, facts because oh my god, yeah Lavin Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was a yeah old boy ca Yeah, I was facts.
Speaker 4: I was going. That's where I was gonna go.
Speaker 1: Who was on those teams? That was the west that was the Westbrook? Was that the Westbrook era?
Speaker 4: And don't make a difference.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's the time your Westbrook, Kevin Love.
Speaker 4: No, but they after me.
Speaker 1: They're after you. See you are like airon to follow?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nick Collin, Darren Collison, Jordan Farmar, Yeah, this guy.
Speaker 3: Here I'm talking about was he talking about that's where he went?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Universe Yeah yeah yeah. The Louisville thing kind of came in, uh with the you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You would have loved l A. You would love u c l A. Uh. Through the Fire ESPN does a doc huge hit. How did that come together? And and did you end up making any money off.
Speaker 3: That was just.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 4: Through the Fire came about because it was just so lit. They were smart. They were smart enough to.
Speaker 1: Put the cameras up, keep it, keep it real with they knew when they've seen it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were smart. These were some smart people saying they're trying to make their next move and ran into young Bassie. But yes, shout out to John Hawk g locking them people over there. I don't know how through the Fire really came about. My guy Slice who runs bro Day. He wanted to take credit for UH for bringing Through the Fire about because he's a do bro Day, so he has to bring out, you know, ten thousand people to watch the game and all this type of stuff. And that's the first time John Hawk and I'm seeing me play UH through the Fire. Through the Fire was cool. It means so much to the coach of like all the kids watch it. My man Westbrook was like, Yo, everybody watched through the Fire. They're playing balling Lee. They watched through the Fire and I was it came out of nowhere, Like we wasn't even talking about nothing. We were sitting on the on the on the jet and he got on the I'm sitting on the seat. He got and sat down. He was like, your bassie. Everybody watched through the fire. They played ball in the lead. They watched through the fire, and I was like, this is my last in the league. So I guess he was. I don't know, you know how God worked though, that was supposed to be set on my on my ears. So I know after the effect that I had on the Kosha for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, you had a lot of people come through your games. For those who don't know, can you give us a short list? I know, I know, we know Jay Z, Derek Jeter, who else? The likes that came to see the young young there?
Speaker 3: Spike Lee. We had Spike Lee.
Speaker 1: That's dope.
Speaker 4: We have Spike Lee in the building. And we all get back to Adidas too. We ain't letting the Dadas off the hook like that to tell us what you need to tell us now, because Adidas was was a big part of me making my decision to go to the league. And everyone know about the deal obviously because it was in the movie and so everyone kind of even the owners of the NBA. During my time in the league, everyone looked at me like I had that deal and that money came through my pockets and it didn't.
Speaker 1: You never touched under that.
Speaker 4: No, ain't, I ain't touched. I ain't touch That.
Speaker 1: Was like a twelve million dollars deal, thirteen million, but none of it it was.
Speaker 4: It was fifteen million dollars salary base and then they had a a incentive which was ten million dollars five million. You know you're gonna hit like average twenty one minutes.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That type of shit seventeen percent from the feeth throw line. I mean me and Dda's been doing.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I was Adidas baby. Basically, I'm the first and only person from eighth grade to play in ABCD camp put they sneakers and market them the whole time. When I was in high school, Like you know for Peanuts that s thirty one t that the kids talk about. I see it all in the comments. I used to wear that band when I started doing that. Me and Jay Frost, you know my guy from Cornyellen he Versu with Flawless. They got the frost Bite Show and all that, but he's alumni Lincoln. He made that for me and then Adidas seen that on me and they started putting. Then I seen the T mag one whatever whatever. They started doing that for all Adida guys. So I've been around Adidas for this for a long time. And when you watch the movie, like I said, this, the Bro Day and Through the Fire kind of go hand in hand because that's where they came to my community and watch me play at right. So then when we get Adidas, they understand that we coming from kind of a street ball setting. You know what I'm saying, We're from Cony Allen, We're playing street ball. The N one mixtape and all that stuff is lit at the time. And when they asks Adidas why y'all signed Sebastian, they said for street credibility, Like that's what they answer us, and regular living my regular life, some street terminof where I was a complete victim, complete victim in the situation and they get to snatch the money back off the rip a year two years into the deal, and I'm like, Nah, that wasn't protecting me, That wasn't that wasn't helping me at all. Facts because if they would have put any type of the only thing they said, if you don't get drafted, the deal is void. Other than that that's supposed to been my money. I ain't going for that. And when they took that money back, me and my family never functioned the same way. That's why my career was like that and everybody looking at me like what's wrong? Like what's wrong? Fuck? Y'all mean was wrong? A lot was wrong facts, And I kind of today, I kind of blame that on the data because if you come get my son right now, and I'm watching you with my son and taking care of my son, and then y'all walk them all the way over there, and then the first hurdle he got to jump over, y'all, don't jump over that hurdle with him. I would have a problem with that facts, Like a real problem like that, like a real problem, like a real problem. So where's that sh like did you assume them? Like where's it staying? Like it was so much shit going on. Nobody cared about that money at the time. It ain't makes sense. And I was a kid, so I didn't understand that I was protecting my security. You know what I'm saying, saying my security. When I mean my security, people mean like you being safe. No, when you become an adult, when you're not a kid no more. The most important thing that you're gonna I'm talking to the kids now, the most important thing you're gonna have going on is your subcurity. You having the welfare to take care of yourself, you having a house, a car, some income, the way to take care of your babies. That shit, the number one thing adults is thinking about. I'm not guessing, I'm telling y'all. So them taking that away from me, like I was supposed to stop everything with and got the lawyers and went and fought with them about that money facts, and they see I'm not functioning right after look at my first two years perfectly fine, they take the money, I'm like a whole different player. So I asked myselfing, like, not to keep putting Braun in my story because Braun, No, I love them. I don't have not a single bad bone for Braun, Like I'm braun biggest fan when it comes to it, right, But take the Nikes off of Braun his second year? Does that help Braun? Did Nike take John Morin money? It don't make sense, so why or how they was able to take that. So I bring that to light because I'm like, yeah, at some point I would like an answer and Adidas. Maybe they do want to give an answer. They probably got an excuse, but it's only excuse because, like I said, you will never be able to explain to me if you I'm watching you with my son. My son is fourteen years old. I'm watching you and give my fourteen year old son money fifteen, sixteen seventeen, him wearing your product, You fly him all over the country and then you give him some money to make his decision, because I mean that shit would make anybody's decision. You keep it a band with you if you got to, you go to college and not and they put twenty million dollsand fun of what you're gonna do. You didn't want to hear nothing about college. So I feel like with that money should be guaranteed. Facts.
Speaker 1: Was it guaranteed in the contract?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: If you don't get drafted, the contract is void. Other than that, that's your money.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it real. Bron's gonna do with thing in some flip flops. But I understand what you're I agree with you mentality, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: But Michael Joans sit there and he was said, right now, Matt wrong, I come to do that without Nike, because it's how you do it. I said, the way we was, I became that fenom is with them on my side in high school, right, So, no, you don't become brown, don't come brown without Nike like that, y'all. No, stop now, honest what you're saying with monipflops and the numbers and all that, but stop it, bro. So you're trying to tell me that joints don't help join. Joints don't help join mentally. As far as what just the mentality you're trying to tell me join sneakers and everybody having his sneakers on did not help Michael join mentality, I would disagree with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think at the end of the day, they was gonna hoop regardless.
Speaker 4: Those for sure, for sure, But it's levels and the ceilings to when you're going through your journey and opportunity that you get. Nike set those out a different type of way and now if it goes right and you're a great player, Yes, they they accolates helped Nike also, But now I'm matt, stop it. Stop you still about the commerciales the regard thinking about hold on, so you try to tell me about he wouldn't be and he was wearing who's some of the player for he was wearing shacks. He had to wear shacks.
Speaker 3: If he was wearing shacks, he wouldn't be Lebron yesterday.
Speaker 4: No, the commercials and all that. Yeah, he probably have his numbers, but no, he won't be Lebron.
Speaker 1: No, you're talking about like the business.
Speaker 4: It all goes hand in hand to become the icon at the end of the day. So you're me in my head.
Speaker 1: Talking about actually playing. You're talking about the overall playing to No, these motherfucker's gonna do what they're gonna do.
Speaker 4: I told you what Kobe said to me. Y'all can't got me. Y'all got here on the bus. I watch y'all get on the bus. I got him a helicopter. I ain't even know Kobe tek helicopter at the time. I'm rest in peace like your soul. Kobe in the locker room, so I'm like, oh, ship like his. We can't guard him because he's taking that You feel me is levels. It's levels, man, I know you don't understand you You probablyn't have your own sneaker's levels. No, I'm not even levels.
Speaker 1: Argue about the levels. What I will argue about is this that would be still MJ would.
Speaker 4: Be on the give.
Speaker 3: Monster.
Speaker 4: I asked that machine Habachi. But that's not taking as mister Habachi asked, mister Hebachi, agent zero, one of the hardest dudes to guard in the league, ask him, ask him he was Hibachi with them Adidas on with that contract before any term on. Nobody looking at him crazy. So he got so we got into more. He said to himself. He got hurt though too, he got hurt. He didn't mention he got hurt. He was. He didn't mention that. Let me tell you what he said. Let me tell you what he said, Matt, let me tell you what he said. He said, after the situation in the locker room, when I got back on the court, I noticed everything outside of the night that the lines, That's what he said. Man, No, I.
Speaker 1: Agree, that could probably penetrate this kryptonite war for sure.
Speaker 4: Anything penetrating the mental and you're done.
Speaker 1: I'm not going with Broun and MJ though, But let we can move.
Speaker 4: You name it too, dude, So it's that's that's type of hard. But Matt, stop, Well, I'm telling you I'm telling you, no, I'm not getting up there. I'm not getting up there winning three championships, all that movie book and all that, and would end up being without Adidas. And I get already taking care of my family, me seeing my mama straight off this and all that. You're bugging, Yeah, Bud, you could be like that. Nah, I can't function out seeing my mom straight off for y'all out there and practice doing all that shit. Facts.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I guess that's you respect.
Speaker 4: That's Braun Brown Wild say you're best, not with anything, what's stop it. We was already, we was already in high school, already getting the little extra stuff, and we was already had that mental edge on dudes. It's a mental edge whether you want to look at me, whether you want to agree or not. It's a mental edge when you walk out there, dudes, got your sneakers on. I don't know Michael. I don't know Michael joined but I've seen stories of him saying when when he's getting bumping thums with people. Wait, it was the first thing he mentioned that take my goddamn shoes off. So don't tell me that's not a mental agg I had my own sleeakers in the stores, hot tops and low tops. That says a bash in Telfairshi wrote my nickname on them, that said Bassie. So don't tell me if you don't know, don't tell me. D Wade, don't tell d Wade the way the didn't want to wear no other shoes. He don't care them, ship, said Chang Chain. That's just better, said d Wade on it, don't tell me if you don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's levels to it. West Brooks, Westbrook, he got Westbrooks out there, but a lot.
Speaker 1: Of but hold on, but Kobe went from Nike to or from Adidas to Nike. Why did he didn't go.
Speaker 4: From he and she still said co Bran on it, he went from He went from where he should have signed where he was and where you should have signed off the off, the get go, point.
Speaker 1: Blank should have been Nike. I ain't tripping off that.
Speaker 4: No, I really we could. We could agree to disagree with Matt. I really feel that. Yeah, you know, I mean, you got your life, your life. I'm not I'm telling you like Braun, Yes, Braun got a mental edge. Right now, you're thinking you see all the kids with his sneakers on all that. If you think that don't play no effect on.
Speaker 1: A mental edge.
Speaker 4: But mother, my b my mom got a Lamborghini that don't have that don't have Come on, bro, stop it. That do play effect on the game. So that's why you do get dudes in the league.
Speaker 2: And I would say this though, if I had my own shoe and I was playing against the nigga and he walked there with my shoes.
Speaker 1: On, make you I give what you're saying the mental side, but I'm talking about just game.
Speaker 4: That's the rock.
Speaker 3: You wanna take a picture after the game? Two nigga my shoes.
Speaker 1: A couple of people though, didn't they We just like, what what what role did jay Z play in your life?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man, I could have never met J and J able to play the role in my life. He would have been with you. But J just live like JJ just one of the real ones. Stat terminology like he just he just run the real ones say the truth. But it goes well, maybe just me Matt with me knowing me knowing jay Z and jay Z my man's at the game. Yeah yeah, I'm not going to the guarding and losing like Jay z is with me like like what are y'all talking about? Like, So it's that type of game. But Jada men like all the experiences around j was super cool. J Ben Jay the whole time. Jay been super rich like the whole time, like relationship, And No, I ain't really been around just coming back outside. But I know if I bumped into Jays.
Speaker 3: Gonna be picked right back up.
Speaker 4: It'd be up. Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 2: I hope y'all bump into each other because I know about that dynamic with you and them.
Speaker 4: That's the fact. That's the fact. No, J's super dope. Me. Me and Jay was at one night we in Baseline Studios and him and Wan going to the game and I'm air hustling. I'm like, I want to go to the game. And one turned to be like, all right, get back see my ticket. All right, So Jay was like me and me at twelve o'clock on the side, don't relate. I'm like, all right, I'm there ten o'clock. It's so funny. It was me and Joe Budden's was over there. I don't know who Joe Bunn's paying for. That's just my mental thought in the story, right, So Jay get there, get out the may back. I walk with him, and shit, he going through his pockets like he just got in from the night. Take his chain out, the big rock chain. I'm like, let me wear. He's like, nah, you're not getting me trouble. Put it back in his pocket. So we get to the seats. Y'all mean was playing, so I'm like stuck. It's my first time seeing y'all mean. And somebody from the Knicks came over and he was like, Jay, we gave you these tickets tonight, so you can't give us a bash in the ticket. You gonna get us in trouble. And Jay ignored them completely like that jas seventeen eighteen hundred particular right there, went right back into the game. I remember just watching like this like I would have I would have went, you could have handed.
Speaker 3: Me the two.
Speaker 4: I went outside watching it on the TV now. But j been cool the whole time, like, yo, let me get the maid back here. Facts. I ain't never had to ask for nothing.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 4: Jay just knew the vibe like they gave me the ice watch all that, like Jay, jasus j JJ facts, although you did well in high school off the court too.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine being in this social media era with your style of game and where they could really give you the millions of dollars and it's not have to hide or be in trouble for it. Everyone's making the mixtape now, Like, can you imagine what you could have done in this TikTok and instagram.
Speaker 2: Trash getting paid on Instagram for just dribbling and looking being trash bags.
Speaker 4: I like, I like my era better because it wasn't every body right, So I feel like, now, yeah, I'll be warded down right now for sure.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, we like what kind of money?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you could have made it in a real nil where they could have really came and gave you Like here, bat you take this too.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: Because you were already pretty much doing I mean, if I'm dominating, dominating the same way, but now it's kind of different. I feel like the popular kids, the popular kids is kind of getting them situations. Well I would have been one of them kids because that's my cousin also, so I would have ate right now, what yeah, what they said the highest like five million? Like what a little BRONI got, Like somebody got like five to seven million year. That would have been crazy.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 4: And then Instagram, Oh I would have been getting a baddies then like yes, I would have been getting all American chicks. Mmm.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and four, you could you decline for the NBA draft, you get you go to Portland to like the number thirteen. It seems like that would be a great situation there for you because you got Damon st out of mind.
Speaker 3: Nick Van Exell talk about that experience.
Speaker 4: Portland. That's the first team I could have got drafted by. I'm like, damn, nobody could have took me a little closer, like halfway because my family like really like New York.
Speaker 1: Is like, oh, that's all on the other side of the country talking about yeah we real New.
Speaker 4: York is like my mom's never had a license her whole life, Like you feel me, Like, so that's the first thing like that I was thinking about. I was like, damn, I got drafted to the firsest team possible, Dame the start of my Nigma exel.
Speaker 3: That was probably.
Speaker 4: Some of the best experiences I haven't it just being on the team with them and me being a fan of it.
Speaker 3: Since I was a kid.
Speaker 4: When I got that, I was like a little star struggle a little bit, tell you the truth. I'm the thirteenth pick and I'm like supposed to be this and now I'm looking at damon start of my especially Nigmah next to like you know, he wore number thirty one, you know he was Nickma was so cold as a player. That was that was super cool playing with him like I was in the Me and Dame started was starting in the backcourt the last thirty four games and my rookie year, I had like I like fifteen double doubles in that time. David started to scoring fifty games fifty like, so playing and all that with them was was super super dope. But I wish, I don't know, I wish I would went to a different team.
Speaker 3: How was Zebra around the time? Stories about ze.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you kept it there. I'm glad you kept it there on Poland. I love Zebo. I love Zebo. Me and Zebo had me and Zebo real friends, you know what I'm saying. Like me and Zeo see and we see each other anywhere. We checking in with each other. We had our time where we where we bumped hads. You know what I think there, it's fly to be free. Though it's fly to be free. You can say whatever, I can say nothing. Who's going to find over the head with no pen nigga, I say what I want, but boom. In fact, somebody can't say shit to me. If I would have smoken weed when I first got to Portland, we would have been a okay, I never said this story. If I was smoking weed when I first got the pulling me and ze Bo and the balls and the squad, we would have been busting ass. That's a fact. We didn't jail because off the court, they was over there and I was over here. Ah, that's the real truth. We only losing about We were winning games and we only losing about a little bit. We're just not getting that little. We were right there that we had little The chemistry was off. And then I come in at the time, just because of the time, and you are Kanye West hot Jay talking about button ups. So I'm like this. They looking at him like this, nigga, ain't smoking, ain't got a button up on. I don't get this nigga out of here.
Speaker 2: Bro That that is like many blowing it down.
Speaker 4: They over there blowing it.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: They come in and they come in like asking for my piss, like yo, yo yo bo pass please like look feel me piss for me. They come in here like yo, smell smell my fingers. Smell my fingers. You can smell the weed. I'm like, damn, like yo, if I was smoking, we'd have been jelling because now I'm thinking about it. We didn't hang out off the cut at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all was doing two different things.
Speaker 4: Two different things.
Speaker 1: He was on the court every off the court every day smoking, yes, smoking and watch your field and smoking in fact, So that's why dudes was killing thinking about Indiana time.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about your time Indian what y'all was doing smoking together. So that's that's what we niggas. That's what we were. That's what we was missing. That's what we was missing, bro, that's what we was missing. I wasn't smoking. I wasn't smoking when I came into the league.
Speaker 3: We just had that.
Speaker 4: Your story crazy too, that.
Speaker 2: Your first five years you don't win the one of thirty games. This is how much does the situation matter when in the NBA, when you don't win like a free hold on the fans, Like when your contract up, it matters a lot, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But when you first get in.
Speaker 2: The league and you try to get your feet your foot in the league and make a name for yourself, how hard is it going through?
Speaker 3: Going through that and losing.
Speaker 4: Losing was super new for me, right, And the thing about the loser. When I first got to the league, it was like it was the first time like losing and it wasn't on me. So I didn't even know that wasn't even an adjustment to make, Like I never even got comfortable. It's like, hold on, we losing and it's not even on me, Like my whole life's first time I touched the basketball, So winning and losing was on me. If we won, everybody was holding me up. We lost, I was the one in the corner crying. Now I'm just going through the motions like I'm just going through the motions. And the time in which I came in was was different also because we're still in the big man era, you feel me, So I'm just transitioning a little bit. With Steve Nash and Jake. Actually Steve Nash JK was Domint However, he didn't need a pick and roll. Steve Nash started mastering the pick and roll, and then they started again. I can come down telling z bo Al, Jefferson, Kevin Love. They had me with the post up dudes. You know what I'm saying. I couldn't get them to set a screen at first. I feel me coming down like drag, like set a screen. They like, well, I make twenty million, Like throw that to the post. Yeah down here, though, throw it on down here. These are super fast. Thaw it on down here. So shout out to Nick McMillan. He gave it up to me. In the Bleacher Report article, he said that he's like, nah, basically came in a different time. If I would have came in when they were shooting, I could shoot ten threes because that I don't know if you know, but I could shoot the ball pretty well, especially if I shoot the ball at high volume. Like I'm not a misser. I'm a you know, I stepped to the occasion.
Speaker 2: I would say, you are off the dribble. You a better off the dribble shooter than you are set up spot up shooter.
Speaker 4: Because you've never seen me with the team have good enough. I'm sitting there wide open knowing I'm getting shot. Like that's why I laugh at my NBA career. There's nothing to put my head down the ball. I laugh about it like sometimes the way the dice roll for you is just.
Speaker 3: That's how it is.
Speaker 4: That's how it is. It's a big man leader. It wasn't a sting picks. He wasn't conn to shoot ten threes. I would have been perfectly fine if that was the case. But now I'm breaking dudes down. I gotta jump over ze Bo or Al Jefferson and his man every play. Now watch the point guards when they get to the paint. It's so true. Trey Young, Yes, in the paint with a for the he's stopping faking synth the text and then dropped it off. There's no help, nobody there. There's nobody there. So Kyrie getting into the lane now he's doing funks. Nah, you had to jump over three dudes that had been Tim Duncan down there. David Robinson, I came in that era in fact, so a little different.
Speaker 2: What best would you say that you came up that tried to steal in the right direction? Put like that gave you the game that you felt that you benefited.
Speaker 4: From all them. They all talked to me because they all the Vests know what happened. That's why I got relationships with all of y'all. It's not like y'all like I was there. You know what I'm saying. I wasn't there like maybe to the fans and owners, but the players know me. That's why I stuck around for some time. Like the players know me. But what you asked, I'm sorry with your question. Any vest right game that you know that you took he too. I don't know situation got I got. My situation got so off, but the VEST always respected I remember Damn Statama walking in and he was like, bass ship about to get real shitty around here. This is my rookie year, is gonna get real shitty around won't let you know. I ain't got nothing personal against you. I was like, I always respected that and I always knew how to treat the rookies because of that, because he wanted to know, like maybe things going to change, and my demean about I want you to succeed. Man. I don't really got no vets, no Vest stories. All the US hold me down. I remember KG. This is after my second year, right after I got arrested. This ship we in Vegas walking out, me and my brother in town with me too. KG walked in the gym and KG was like, KG flipped on me facts. But it kind of supposed stared me right at that point. But KG was like he let me know. He's like, nah, I'm not feeling none of that. I do just play ball, that gun, ship, this and that fact. So KG tried, I give him that one.
Speaker 2: I give him that Oh nine ten calves? You played against Lebron? How was the playing against Lebron?
Speaker 4: With with with Lebron?
Speaker 3: How did why did they put you in that suit? Man?
Speaker 4: You see me in the suit when I was on the caves, Bro, how are you in the suit?
Speaker 3: And the league?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Come on signed why they put you in that suit?
Speaker 4: She's you know how I got to the caves was I got injured chasing d Rose down like I'm like, so I should have let him dunked the ball, he get it, steal we up eleven points, he get it still about to go up. I swiped down, tear my whole grown. He roll so damn strong. And then they were trying to figure out what the due man, I was with the Clippers and it was like Cleveland got the best medical staff. I was like, I called Cleveland, so they called Cleveland. They signed up to get me over there. When I got there, and shit, I had to rehab. I got in such good shape right when when we in practice, I'm telling bron Braun, you run me down. That'sid I'm gonna do. Boom, dunking that shit, throwing it up, catching off the ground, dunking it boom. So I'm like, damn, I don't know if they gonna let me play. Though it was five games left of the season, like maybe five to seven games left of the season, it was like, you want to play? I was like yeah, man, I keep saying this all my interviews. Run at tape back like run me back, like run me back, Like I'm I averaged like fifteen in them five games, seven assists. This plays. I'm going crazy. And then the playoffs started. Dude, I get to the locker and I got us. They don't got my jerseyy.
Speaker 1: I was like, mayn't even tell you.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, Dad, I'm be in a suit, oh man. And then we're playing against Boston. That's why Brondo was busting. They ass like that, that's why Rondo was busting more. Williams ass like that. He like, my, my, dude, I'm supposed to be going to he right there on the bench of the suit. I'm about to kill more Williams and my and my ex wife and to she was like, man, bron called, asked for the club and everywhere here and call you when that game start. They ain't missing dinner with you since you've been here off days you at his house. Then the game start. I was like, oh, I'm like dade, I couln't even say nothing. I was like I was quiet like shit and worked like that shure you know how to go a different preseason all that whatever? That shol had me hot?
Speaker 1: Who suit?
Speaker 4: Was it? What suit? Who's what you mean? I have to put a suit on? Watch the game? You Yeah, it was my suit? Had to put some regular ship on?
Speaker 3: What you mean? I just think it was your suit?
Speaker 4: You have to put somebody else it? Or no, you did?
Speaker 3: You did you get this? That was no tailor made suit you had on?
Speaker 4: That wasn't some I had regular clothes?
Speaker 3: You found that ship?
Speaker 4: I got you?
Speaker 3: I got okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, to stop my god, put that ship together the night or some ship. That's my god. I know I got to the lock I had a regular outfit on. I got to the locker after I worked out for the game and all that. I'm thinking, I'm about to go my jersey and all that was out of the locker room. I had to borrow somebody's suit.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I know you put that ship together. Shout out to Cleveland doing your boy like that, got it out there and boget his ass Cleveland, Ohio doing me like that. Shout out to Yeah, damn Gilbert, like like, give.
Speaker 3: Us the store with the Phoenix sons. What's that Now?
Speaker 4: They be talking about the swag and the drip in the game and all that. So we was. I was having this argument and I was with Jabbed Dully. You know Jaffed Dully is he's a commentator. No matter where you're at, what you're doing, we can be all time. Yo, slows, were gonna get a job, get it done. Shout out to j V funny ship J did. He's a funny dude. I watch JD talk about buying his Ferrari for two years when he got it. He's like he's like a little kid. That's what I enjoyed him buying the Ferrari. That's what's up. Shout out to JD. But we all going to the Louis Vuitton store. So we're playing for Phoenix.
Speaker 3: It's me JD.
Speaker 4: Re mind these guys all make ten million, yeah, twenty in a year. Got Michael Red, We got j D, Michael Red, ha Keen Warrick, Josh Childers, Keith Morris, Shannon Brown. It's like that group. So we're going then soon JD getting there. Were in San Francisco, the big Louis Vuitton stuff. Soon we get in there, he like, tell the lady come in, come in. He was like, I know y'all keep tracked back there. I want you to take on id's and see who spent the most money. So we all like so we're all sitting there. The lady come back and she like she had me the call. First she was like him, and by the second, dude, half he spent half away, he spent Michael Red. So they all looking at me like, you won't even make no money. So I spent the half a man in Louis Vauton. But I got sisters. I got five sisters. I got a mama. You feel me, my whatever ex wife. You already know when they exits, you know how they spent all your exits spent heavy, Yeah feel me, So you already know how that goes. So that's what that was. So yeah, they was always looking at me like crazy, But I'm looking at these dudes like, y'all make all that bread with your mom A little five thousand dollars bad bro, One time.
Speaker 3: It was finished with your favorite stop.
Speaker 4: Definitely my my favorite stop. That's the cool city too. I love super got all the you know, got all the work. It's nice. Yeah, you know, work is a huge part of the NBA, bro, But it's nice out there. And it was the first time I was on the half decent team. Also tell you the truth where it's like, this might be a playoff team with me without me. So when I was there, I was like, I got a tip top shape, started doing my things. Second half of the season, I averaged fifteen and eight points. Second half of the season, we won game from the playoffs. They didn't want to make it to the playoffs, and I got the Bob got Steve National. They're like, and we make it to the player. We eight seed, we're gonna have to play against the number one seed, which is the Spurs. So Steve Grant Hill.
Speaker 3: No megas, like nah, smoke.
Speaker 4: Then we don't want that smoke. That's way, way too much smoke. So we kind of like, you know, let it go. But that's the first time like where kind of like I felt like I was in the.
Speaker 1: NBA Facts Cannabis, talk about your journey with cannabis, something passionate about you came and blessed the whole group when you came in here.
Speaker 4: We appreciate that, but talk about fact what the tree does for you. We got we got sweet OL's, We got sweet O's, my little brother, my younger brother. I don't like calling him little. My younger brother, Ethan king O Cyrus and that's his real name. That's my mama named him Ethan king Osiers. Telfare graduated from Idaho business degree. He's out in Arizona. Got uh one of the biggest dispensaries in Arizona. And we also got the cookie shop out there. So him and burned the fifty to fifty on the spot, running it up like we just you know, and joined ourselves. Got energy fat rosy.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the NBA has come a long way with it with the smoking policies. Uh. You know, a lot of people fail by the wayside, but one notable person was Michael Beasley. He got into some trouble behind the tree and loaded talent.
Speaker 4: The NBA old Michael Beezy some money, don't you think between him being fine, between him coming in so young, between him being fine, between that like really being a narrative on his whole career, like and now now it's perfectly fine, right what they do? Get one test with nothing and there's nothing so you could smoke in the NBA. Now we have about to do with that, of course, So I don't understand they got to double back on Michael Beasley, Like Michael be supposed to make three hundred in the league. Man quiet was called as fuck we stopped him. So I don't know if they gave him the right I reached to go about it to say like, yo, this is helping me mentally or helping my body. But at the time they were just doing them paying him like the bad guy putting the narrative, paying him less than when he's worth. And now you know he didn't get to finish his career out and that's perfectly fine. So I'm like they could look at his finds and give him his money back.
Speaker 2: That was the rules at the Timesie, so what, you're not robots?
Speaker 3: We all were smoking.
Speaker 4: Everybody they know the leave of smoking, so they've been The.
Speaker 1: League was in the drug rules at the time.
Speaker 4: Bet y'all put me in a drug program, like my last year we were in there, curse news years. He wasn't going no, he said, I wasn't going first them out because NB and not robots. And they got to understand that if Michael Beasley would have had a perfectly fine career or double his pay if he a't have that narrative put on him. While I feel like I know it was the rules, but WI I feel is important because the narrative that's put on God's is like, we gotta start controlling that narrative because that ship is more important than what we think. Right, So as players, we be saying, all right, that narrative affect how we get paid, right, that's important, But what's more important right now is the value that we have as players when we get done playing, right, you know what I'm saying. So I kind of call it the the Stephen A. Smith effect, you know what I'm saying, because they put this, they put this narrative, and not to really point stephen A. Smith out, because it's really a collective when you really look at the narrative they put on the players. What I mean by that, like the narrative is the value of an NBA player when he gets out of the NBA like a car melo for him to go do business, it should be sky rocket, the opportunity should be through the roof. And the reason why we're not getting these opportunities and it's not skyrocket, you know, job opportunities for us because the narratives that's put on us the whole time. And what's the narrative, We're not winners. There's only one winner. There's only one winner. So they make a big thing about the championships and they're controlling the narrative with that. And when the guy get out the lead, if he don't win a championship, he don't have no value in the real market world. So I think as players, we need to change the conversation right now to let them know that no Melo is everything. He is a champion. He is the world and right now they got us when we get out the league. They're trying to do it to Westbrook. They're trying to put a certain narrative on him, and we think it is about to get him out of the league all about his money. To know, it's about when he's done. They want to control that value of what he's able to do. Because if we all walking out the league, who we really are? We play it. We didn't be done magnificent things. We have huge followings, the job opportunity should be there, and they're not. They're based on that narrative like oh that you ain't got six rings.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with you because it's it took me forever to get that narrative, narrative off of me about who who they perceived me as because of the brawl.
Speaker 3: But we did, but the times are different. We didn't.
Speaker 2: We couldn't control our narrative. We didn't have social media. It wasn't podcasts or stuff. Now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So now we can control on there, but you are right back then, we couldn't.
Speaker 2: We couldn't. We had to just whatever they said about you, that's what it just had to be. That you know what I'm saying, and then not only when they say it, it's gonna be on TV ten times saying it. Yes, you know what I'm saying, So you are right. But now they have the they have the opportunity to control they own narrative.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what I'm saying, and you right about this. I agree with you on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the value is down on the players right now, and I'm like, I gotta change that.
Speaker 2: You should never have nothing to say bad about Russ Westbrook when he's all time leading triple doubles, got God give us all every every day.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't he'll work. This is a superstar of a fortune. Five hundred companies should be knocking. He should have fifty of them.
Speaker 3: But you don't talk.
Speaker 4: About he won't alone. He won't. He won't. He won't. If you listen to Steven A. Smith and the narrative, they don't call alone like that call alone, call alone. He did work ship Get me started, Yeah, don't get me started on don't get me started. But I feel like, as players, we gotta start controlling that narrative, and we gotta start networking a little better. I don't really like saying it like that. That sounded like some ship, like they said when I first got in the league a thousand years ago. Networking. Nah, we gotta come up with a different slogan. It's saying because dudes is not working together. We got all the influence, we made all the money. So while the perception of the retired players is not where it's supposed to be, while aren't dudes doing business? Why it is not up? While we don't go? I want that, Luca brose energy everything up and is stuck. You need a job, come holler. They don't. They don't want that for the players. Why not? We got all the influence. A thousand million kids have washed you. You you helped other households. People say, yo, my kid washed you. My kid went to school because of you.
Speaker 2: Rachel Niggas told me when I retire, she said, you know, the retired athlete is the most wanted athlete. The retired athlete that can speak is the most wanted athlete, not the athlete that's playing. Rachel told me that when I first retired.
Speaker 4: But that's that's true. But I don't really care about being One day. I wanted us to to Hedge Fund ourself.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be hard to do because you got something it is, bro, because not but it is.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be, but shouldn't be. It should it shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Everybody ain't like us.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying, I'm not saying. I don't want to create Apple. I don't want to be that. It don't We don't. We don't need two trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: Bro, we don't need.
Speaker 4: We just need some energy. We need like we need like energy.
Speaker 3: We need that.
Speaker 4: We need to pull up Billy Hunt the paper.
Speaker 3: These niggas too.
Speaker 1: Fish.
Speaker 3: We need to jail.
Speaker 4: Didn't he Billy help in jail? He got, He got a live trouble with the jail, but he got for what.
Speaker 1: I thought he did. He have to sit up with that scandal.
Speaker 3: He's not in jail, Bro, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Here say he's still in jail.
Speaker 2: I think because somebody, somebody gave me his number recently gave me the books because he told me to call him.
Speaker 1: So he yeah, the players Association, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Don't he was. I don't want to get I don't want to get in between that. Right, but boom, because we controlled the narrative. Now right, I'm not asking, I'm saying it. I'm a former player and I'm talking, so we control the narrative whoever's in that position. And it shouldn't be a player, Billy Hunter. Drop should not going to a player because if you're a player, you make three hundred million, you don't have the time to do the right job. That's just my opinion. And you really don't care about the last nigga in the league. And you don't care about the last nigg in the league and you make three hundred mil. I don't know your childhood, right, So if I don't know your childhood, I'm not exactly sure how common it is for somebody to need some help, because you could put a kid that grew up perfectly fun, you know, middle class. I went to fucking Duke and then went to the league, and then now he's the head of the thing. He don't understand when somebody needs some help. So I'm not to blame him. You can't blame him. He don't he looking at you like why you don't have a job, Like everybody else, like what fuck are you talking about? Where I come from, everybody need help at some point, So somebody got to be in that position right there, right, So Boom can't be one of the players. Get that out of here. NBA, y'all can't had one of the players as the as the head. Do Chris Paul, he made fifty sixty million a year. How he don't give two ships about skip to my loop? He what he don't care about Bassie hold on, let me. I can't let you do that. I'm saying it though they got I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm saying at the older guys lifetime retirement the NBA, Chris Paul went back and got our vet tell me.
Speaker 4: So you got to give him props for I don't know that. So you got to say that. Yeah, yeah, you got to say that. You got to say that the hair facts. But it still shouldn't be a player, right, Okay, okay, I'll give with Chris Paul world like he takes his family, but no, he don't got common people on his phone needing cell phone money and what I bet I put something on that fact. So Boom, you can't be in that position because you don't understand you it's nothing wrong, but you just don't understand. You to put somebody half comment that understands how to make it work. How is that going to help us? Because I'm here to advocate for the athletes. Right, So when Donakey was cheating, they came into the locker room they said, if y'all make a comment, we're gonna find the shit out of y'all. And then they came back and said, we ain't tell y'all how much because you know, we just sent them to make all the money to make the comment, and he take the twenty five thousand, So they ain't tell us how much because they was protecting the brand of the NBA. Right, I understand that as an adult. I understand that. Then So if Antoine Walker walk into the player's as social office and he's in whatever three million dollar debt, I got a problem with that leaving that office. If I'm supposed we're supposed to be the big NBA, right, this is the biggest thing going in our culture. Right, How that leave that office? That can't leave that office?
Speaker 1: Are you giving a hypothetical or that really happened?
Speaker 4: It did happen because we've seen it all over the newspaper and all that dumb shit. Right, that's not protecting the athlete. They do that. So the value of the athlete is down, y'all could have found the way to handle that behind the scenes. I feel I feel back to I'm sorry with the Billy Hunter. If you in that position like right now, I don't give two shits. Billy Hunter gave his family each a million dollars and they all went on vacations and they all got jobs. I don't care because at bash in Telfair wouldn't have much money without Billy Hunter and the way he put them accounts together, because them account wasn't like that the whole time, and y'all two players with me, we didn't have them extra them extra shits. Dudes that played before that, they don't got them extra accounts. Sept Ira raw of the for they don't got all the bridge account, a newity account. They don't got that supplement account. Y'all ain't have that. That's Billy Hunter doing. Billy Hunter is the only one in there talking about we need to get a bank, and he was around doing your time. He was talking bank. I said, so, how you go from he about to get us a bank till he hired him one of his boy that's what we do when we up, boy, when black people up, we hired somebody we know that's probably not qualified, but we still don't get it done. That's why we did preach what they talk about. You can't fire him from that, and we still buy that. Everybody do it, not just black people. Everybody do it. I'm only talking from my community and my culture.
Speaker 3: We just we just know.
Speaker 4: Wody white called me asked me for not Nobody white called me asked me for nothing. All everybody that call me asked me his mom you heard, yeah, so, And there's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with needing help. There's nothing wrong with that. So if you the big dogs, y'all gotta take better control over that. With that players, you on your bro. That's what I feel. That's why I feel. No, Jaylen Brown can't be making three hundred million and he he's the billy Hunter, so billy hunter. That was his job, that was his only job. He he had them conversations through years of knowing what's gonna happen to most players when they've done playing. I got a court, but he knows what's gonna happen with most Jaylen Brown don't know the feeling of what's gonna happen and what the door is gonna be knocked after that.
Speaker 1: Always been player has always been the press. That's not true, because Fish was Fish was the he was he was the side of something. They had a whole Billy had his own staff. I'm talking telling what I seen in my own eyes.
Speaker 4: I was really dead.
Speaker 3: Said he was personal.
Speaker 1: No, he don't make sure the president of the place.
Speaker 3: The spokesperson. Yeah, yeah, he was a spokesperson.
Speaker 4: Represent since Defense became the president on that ship. That's when they were sliding in and to get Billy Hunt out. He became that at the same time the Hunter get out of the stop it. It was never up under him. No, yeah, they probably. They probably let him intern. Yeah, go in turn was about to get this nigg out of here. Snig On gave back. What did Bassie spent all his money? He's still gonna have eight million dollars fucking with Billy Hunter. Nah, get him up out of there. Yeah, what that's the truth. I want somebody saying, no, Basie, that's not true. I'm in the NBA too, that's not true. That's the truth. What you play coming to the NBA right now, so you could spend all your money, you gonna have eight ten million dollars in the accounts. That wasn't true for steph On and number that's only on Billy Hunter. I'm not no, I don't know what Chris pulling them added into that, because I've been off the scene. I'm not in that world no more. You feel me. I went value, I'm back into the regular world happily, right. So I don't really know. But when I left, I watched Billy Hunter do all of that, and I watched them fire him. So from my point of view, and I'm not I'm gonna step on nobody toes. I don't feel no way against nobody, But like that looks funny, and dudes ain't really out here like that for us to be basketball players, and that shit look real regular out here. Man, I'm trying to tell you, if you're not actively working, try to tell me I could have been a ten year All Star and made three hundred million and I would have to stick around the NBA to make a living. I'm gonna make a living no matter what, bro. But I feel like the fact that we already we got the ball and we really are making the money, and we really do got the influence. We gotta implement something else. I don't know what it is, and it might be half money, half perception. It might be. But right now it's quiet. It's quiet for retired players. It's like we last on, We last on. It ain't nobody really what ain't nobody? Jay Z in the game, nobody took it and flipped it up three times. And now when Lulu Wayne get tax trouble and got seven million taxes, what Jayzon did them taxes?
Speaker 3: What I read Jayzon took care of you?
Speaker 4: All right, that's big dog toy. We had no big dog around basketball.
Speaker 2: Now we don't. We don't because and you need one. Let me tell you why though. The motherfuckers that would do that, they're not giving that money to I feel like you feel me. That's why I said it has fun, you feel me?
Speaker 4: Because it don't gotta be a trillionare It's gotta be something that's thurdy over there that we building something on. You know, it might be one building, there might be two buildings. You know what I'm saying. Something Joe Smith, I watch Joe Smith, I advocate for the athletes. I told him I was mad at you going that chaumas like that. I was so happy. When Ben Going got up and said son, Trumas answered it was an adult called trum You're supposed to respond like this everything marble. I'm a basketball player, I represent.
Speaker 3: So Ben Guarden Sport responding, yeah, what are you saying? How can you supposed to respond?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 4: I'll show my account and everything up over how you're supposed to respond? And you represented the basketball players. Cam was going off of that based on how they perceive retired basketball players. Niggas is washed up. That's how they perceive us. They ain't doing no business. I am I bumping into them at the ClearPort. We don't need nothing from them.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, though, Bessie, talk to me, what what percentage of the player gotta take responsibility for that? For whatever whatever position they in, the player gotta take with some responsibility for that.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely, absolutely, My fuck ups one thousand. But my thing is this, I'm not gonna not implement something like that. And because I know the dude's gonna suck up. I'm sure dude's gonna suck up. And guess what, dudes aren't fucking up like that? Everybody, It's not that bad. It's just nothing that's pityback and offer it. That's making it really bubble Stop what j seven million?
Speaker 1: Taxes?
Speaker 4: Similar address swite because he represented music? He like, I can't have Lulu, Wayne and Jail for film, right, we.
Speaker 3: Don't have a jay Z? But who would be that?
Speaker 4: It don't make it. I'm really trying to throw the idea out there.
Speaker 2: I don't see I don't I can't see nobody in basketball being that with so many with so much money, so many different players, with so many different.
Speaker 4: And that's why so much money, And that's why it's quiet. You know what I'm saying. You've got their own agendas, half of them fake. It's supposed to be the Players Union, but like I mean, I don't know. I really don't know.
Speaker 3: So what's the truth is the true meaning of players Union? That's what we need to be asking.
Speaker 4: What's the true meaning of what's the true meaning of the players That's what we need to be asking. Like, So, what's the situation I gotta be in a get assistance? Do I got to be the lats?
Speaker 1: Have you discussed this with the Players Union?
Speaker 4: Everything I say, I'll say to them you said you would, or that you said I said you said it already, So I'll talk to the NBA more than the union, you know what I'm saying, because we're trying to implement something in where with these divorces. When we got into the lead, they says, seven out of ten dudes get divorced. Now is not out of ten get divorced. We're clearly watching it and don't care. If he was the slam dunker and the big money maker. They leaving too, So why they don't put a contract in right now? When the guy get into the lead and it's girl when he says, oh, this is you know Susie, right, she gotta go in there and sign the contract too.
Speaker 1: What's that contract consist of?
Speaker 4: It's basically it's basically an in house prenup where it's like his money could be up for divorce if y'all don't get your own prenup. But these NBA accounts, like his service accounts is not up for debate. That's not up for debate. So will y'all get divorce?
Speaker 3: Luck with that one?
Speaker 4: Well, don't make a difference anywhere else. Got that many niggas making that much money and just collectively no, shut up, No, that's about right. Dan Facts. This is Director's three hundred and fifty players. What are you talking about two hundred and fifty people? You can't come up with a contract for three hundred and fifty people. There's only three hundred from America now too. We ain't getting there.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be hard.
Speaker 1: So what would you want the contract to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: I just said it very simple. These accounts right here, that'ser the ones that we get from the NBA, the ones that we could put the money every year and all that. Those are for the player. Those are not up for discussion when it comes.
Speaker 1: You're not talking about just the bank accounts. You're talking about.
Speaker 4: Accounts that's regular. That's like everybody that's on my pension, your pension, y'all, y'all know the accounts came in. I got all of them, about to say, seven eight NBA accounts. I don't know if y'all. I don't know what y'all got. So and that's new. That's all Billy Hunter, Stephan dud dudes leaving three four of them nineties. They was leaving with a pension and had the way to your sixty five. So yeah, you gotta be perfect, bro, You better be doing business and networking and all that, like, stop playing with me, bro, I want to so I want to build something where it's like if I'm a part of a big corporation like that, it's some incentitives at all times. All that shit tied into retirement too though. That's the fact. That's a huge thing retired players. You can't leave the retired players out. We represent the league.
Speaker 2: When people think when when when they think when you say retirement, they think you're talking about retirement money and that other money involved in that, Like you're talking about what people don't understand. So you can get your retirement and still get money every month, check every month.
Speaker 3: Fact.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we can't. We can't let that. A lot of that's going to the divorce, to the divorce right now, so we can't. We can't. That's under stand on right now. I don't see nothing wrong with that. I don't see nothing wrong with that because right now we know it's not out of ten being And when I keep saying that, I want somebody saying no, that's not true. Nobody's saying ship when I say that out of ten dudes is getting divorce.
Speaker 3: Because we both divorce, all three of us.
Speaker 1: He said, he said, don't leave me out.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, so, it's not the point our situations in general for the next case, because that's a real problem. That's a huge, huge problem. Maybe the families that stay together. So I'm not trying to pick on a woman. I want to keep I want to keep the film together.
Speaker 1: Facts or maybe we shouldn't have been married while we was in the league anyway, maybe that was all fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, I take responsibility for my actions because I was a thought. You feel all basketball players first team. So I get it, baby, I get basketball players. I paid my dues and fine shress up light on the last three years. You kind of been in there the headlines like how are you as a person right now?
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 4: I'm good. Tell me some time to get to this mental space that I'm in right now. I feel free. It makes me happy to talk like this to you guys.
Speaker 3: It's just good. See in facts.
Speaker 4: It makes me feel good to believe I'm embarking on something new. I got mad stories. I'm excited to show the world who I am because people don't really know who I am. We got to we get to hang out behind the scenes and see my demeanor. They see my my my newspaper articles, and like they try to put that demeano on me and I'm like, nah, like no, that's not me. So I'm feeling good.
Speaker 1: Uh current NBA, you following, you're paying attention, of course, who you like right now? Who's maybe your two or three favorite players in league right now?
Speaker 4: To watch sh when they're on. I gotta watch Jah, I gotta watch Dang. I gotta watch Yo, hold On, hold on, I gotta say fox too.
Speaker 3: See him every day.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like there's too many conversations that should be happening without that kid, because he like he's somebody that's taking the steps he taking. I see no ceiling right now, and he played defense shooting the ball right now. Say can't step behind, you can't go under no more.
Speaker 1: And that was his thing, get anywhere, he could get anywhere on the court.
Speaker 4: I'm watching this kid like I'm like watching watch you get to the paint. He's walking there.
Speaker 1: And dunk that bitch on you. Geez.
Speaker 4: He might he might be my favorites.
Speaker 1: Like this next wave when when Bron and Steph and Katy and all them guys, you know, have to step away from the game, who do you kind of see next error to throw? Maybe two or three guys or one guy in particular.
Speaker 4: I don't know. By no young boyfriend Orlando, he's like, y'all better start taking a look.
Speaker 1: Allo, Caro, big fella.
Speaker 4: He's playing like you know, he's like he's like he's super confident. Yes, sir, he's super confident. He's doing everything, he's trying everything, he's taking his losses. Like, I don't know that kid got a heat. I don't know. I don't know him personally, look like, got a nice good head on the show. It's like he's going to the top with it for sure.
Speaker 1: So he'd be the one.
Speaker 4: Player you say, I would say him when i'm because I ain't expect anything from Orlando, and now you gotta go in there and strap it up against Orlando. Right, Yeah, he's special, but my team is okay. See, like I'll be telling the dude like they they they special, you know, in the playoffs is going that's his family. But I want to see, I really want to see. I really want to see the Clippers surprise everybody, just to shake it up.
Speaker 1: I think the Clippers could come out the West if they stay healthy.
Speaker 4: If yeah, Kawas stay healthy, get Kawas some rest. You got Kawa out there? Really every game, change that rule.
Speaker 1: And Jan you know, and I always say, man, if James is motivated to play, uncle, fuck what he does off the court or when he wants to play, He's still a major problem. Still twenty and ten, and he did that.
Speaker 4: The more he plays, he's not one of them do that kind of way.
Speaker 1: Is down like and he's happy to He's at the crib too, and got the crib playing, you know. So I like the Clippers too, all right, quick hit his first team to come to mind, Top five New York City point guards of all time.
Speaker 4: It's about his health, It's about it, tell us about it. Helping was gonna be different than that. I knew that. I knew what he was about to say. Vast five. Who your childhood crush? My childod crush. I had a huge crush on A Keys when I was young. Yeah, I was on Lisha Keys. I was on the No I D thing on MTV. I was like giving her a shout out and all that. That's Swiss wife. So I shouldn't be what I'm saying. Child time Key a keys definitely when I was when I was younger.
Speaker 1: Craziest thing you offered while you were in high school?
Speaker 4: Five hundred. No, it's two hundred and fifty thousand. Not to sign with the agent I signed with a family friend. Wow, walking out the restaurant. Not to sign with this nigga and my junior year was my senior year too.
Speaker 2: Oh No, I'd have been signing everything. I'd have been signing to everybody, every d You know.
Speaker 4: What if I won't sign him, give me, I won't sound him. I should have took you, you know him, give me fifty.
Speaker 3: I want to sign with nobody.
Speaker 4: I've been signing too fifty letters to not sign with everybody.
Speaker 3: They knew that was the.
Speaker 4: Wrong agent for me. Going to Andy Crook Miller Crook facts.
Speaker 1: He stole from me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he stole talk about it and they brought it up me. He said, boys, you're well.
Speaker 3: I felt good to be free.
Speaker 1: Like if you want to look right in his eyes too, even that personal Okay.
Speaker 4: He's just a boy. Excuse me my language. Don't even talk like that. Yeah, like keeping the band my boys over there partly like I don't even talk like that. But Andy in my career. Keep it a band with you, Mike my.
Speaker 1: So he was in your agent the whole time.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. I got an agent the last year, a different agent my last year, and I was like, okay, see, but Andy is my agent the whole time, Like that's the fact. But he didn't want me to fire him. He did signed wrong and I caught him and he didn't want me to fire him. So instead of allowing me to fire him, he went into litigation with me for a whole year, the summer while I'm in contract. Yeah, that's how I ended up in China, dead ass. And then he told me this when I got to the point where I was like, Broy, you feel me, I'll tell y'all off camera. But I was like he had to tell me. He's like, I just didn't want you to fire me. Well, when I say live, I share a story with y'all. This during the lockout. This is during the lockout, and I'm sending in the crib up State, right, I remember sit like it was yesterday. I'm sending in the crib up State and the lockout ended. We didn't nobody knew when the lockout was going in. So the lockout ended him and he called me. He was like, lockout ended, Phoenix Suns want you to sign with them for one point five million dollars. I was like, like one point five it's like, tell him give me two million dollars and I'm gonna come right, And he was like, all right, let me call him. He called me back like, oh, TJ. Ford just signed with Spurs to one but five. I said, fuck what TJ Ford just did?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: He got an injury and he's older than me. So he called me back and he was like, all right, I got I got the deal for you here as goals you on your salaries one point five and then they got a five hund They're gonna buy you out of your second year five hundred thousand at the end of the season. Ten days after the season, I said deal. I got on the plane, I went to Phoenix, signed the contract when the Phoenix played there. When I got to Phoenix, I wasn't in great shape because I was in the crib chilling tell you the truth, right, But I got Steve Nash who's a little older, and I got Ronnie Price. Ronnie Price is you feel me likece is a good player, but like, you know what I'm saying, start playing with me when we start yeah from the yeah, and he can't go into no bags. I love ryany price. We can't go into no bag athletic and all that. So, but they compete in heavy with me because I'm not in shape. But I get in shape all Star break, I started playing crazy good. We went on that run. I said, average fifteen and fucking seven.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So the week before the season, I meet with Andy and Houston and I'm like, Yo, what type of contract can I get? You're like, ooh, the team love you. He said the minimum, get like at least three four years, five million a contract. I'm like, that's what I need. I get that. I'll be able to get that. Then work myself up to, you know, a better position. That night, I went out and kicked Cal Lowry and who was playing for Houston Rockets that year, Cal Larie Aaron Brooks beat the run a tape. I keep saying that run him taste back. You can't a lie, run them back, dog them. They don't know why though they already getting their money. But I'm out there like three him about to get paid for the first time, right and get a team to invest in me. Boom. The season ended. Hold on. At the season, I'm like, I'll go. I go to the president of operation. I say, y'all got me in the locker room and all these dudes making all this money, give me my money in six months so I can get bigger checks. Make it make sense, right? So I did that too. Season ends, My paycheck ends. I wait the ten days, I get the call on them, like where's my five hundred thousand? Them niggas is like, oh, we love you as a player, absolutely love you. You're gonna play for this contract. We're not gonna let you. We're not gonna sign you off and give you the five hundred thousand. We want you to play. So I said, hold on. The deal was for me to get the five hundred thousand. Andy Miller Live. So I went through litigation. That's somewher with them. Imagine how I'm talking to them. These are the ones dudes. Imagine how I'm talking to them. The gloves is off at this point, I'm going crazy on them. I end up not even getting a deal. They end up. They end up I end up playing for the one point six million dollars they supposed it wasn't supposed to be a conscious five one point five. Give me the five hundred thousand. I go about my business. If y'all want to keep me, we could sign a new contract right there. When I explained that to them, they was like, he lied, so he thought I was gonna go there at the end of the season. It wasn't gonna want me, and it was gonna give me a five hundred thousand, and then he went to lie. But that's how he lied facts. And then I then going through that, I realized, oh shit, I've been in the NBA this whole time. I didn't realize that if you get into a problem with your agent, the NBA is on the agent side, Like the NBA will not represent you against your agent. Other shit, they will and assist you, but against your agent they wion't. So I learned that the hallway that fucked my career. I never was to say I end up going to China and whatever. It was a dub and and the excuse was he didn't want me to fire him. I ain't see and the sense like I know they say he worked for rich and though somewhere I don't know, they say what I think got his license taken. He worked for rich but yeah, and they he's a sleeze ball at the minimum. Yeah, I said it, say.
Speaker 3: Most underrated food spot in New York.
Speaker 4: Most underrated food spot in New York is Lenny's.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: What kind of food is Chinese food? One of a Connies Linnies. We call him Junetoile.
Speaker 3: Where're at ye deep in the Jays? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, facts deep in the right?
Speaker 3: Your kitchen, Yeah, kitchen good, kitchen clean.
Speaker 4: And they called it the forty forty forty forty.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 4: You gotta come through and.
Speaker 1: Get you right. One thing you wish you was better at?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. That's a good question. One thing I wish I was better at. I wish I was a better I'd be a better dad. If I could be anything better, I'll be a better dad. Because being a dad is something that we are. Being a good dad something that we all want to be. But having the patience at all times is something that you have to master. So if I can master that patience, like I take that.
Speaker 2: Song album or artists to play over your career highlights.
Speaker 4: Oh we're going with Cam Purple Haze, Fat Purple Haze on the Bitch. Facts soap opera all that, Yeah, know how to do it? And I got I got that album. I got that album like shorty, my ex bought that album for me, like like joking around, like well you knew York y'all dressing like like y'all diddy bop, shitty titty pop. She would say at the top, what I put that album in? Been stuck since this is Old four? When I came a Old four, same time coming into the league.
Speaker 2: One guess you can see on All the Smoke, But but you have to help us get your answer on our show.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you that again.
Speaker 4: Yes, who would you like to see on All the Smoke? She got to help us get Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: Oh you know Mike Tyson. Nope, that can't listen. Listen to the full question. I met Mike Tyson like he knew me. No, listen to the full question. Who would you like to see on our show? But all right, you have to help us get your answer somebody you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like to get Steph on the show for sure. Yeah, Steph outside. We just had this conversation start. We need you outside. It ain't the same.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go so up if you come outside.
Speaker 4: Come tell him how I busch the ass and contu.
Speaker 3: Stay back. We need you outside.
Speaker 4: Start a sap, not over zoom like that is he here?
Speaker 2: We need to start pull up. We need to go crazy when you come outside. We're going crazy.
Speaker 1: Trust stephe going crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Well that's a wrap, Bassie Man. We appreciate you. You know, should we go back your journey. I'm glad you're getting out and telling your side. I think that's important bro, you know, I mean like you were so decorated and then all of a sudden he was off the map. So come out and talk your ship.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: It was a pleasure having you on the show on the Smoke.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a wrap. That's a wrap. You can catch this episode on all the Smoke productions.
Speaker 4: See y'all stand up.
Speaker 3: Yeah,