Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 1: Have you prepared for this? I am ult What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: I ain't no easy answers. Let me throw that out to you. I don't have a magical solution. I wish I did, I don't. I don't know the answer to the question. Admittedly it is complicated. I don't have the magic answer. Okay, I don't have the answer to that question.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. What does it mean?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? So?
Speaker 3: And again, please, this is the is a complicated issue. I surely don't have all the answers of what was they saying?
Speaker 1: You know? Right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's enough of that. So that's Bernie Sanders was on Joe Rogan yesterday. I think made some news. The most interesting thing to me was h Rogan was a Bernie voter in twenty sixteen. If you don't remember, he was back in Bernie over Hillary. That's why I've never quite understood the whole we need our own Joe Rogan from Democrats what is he I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know what he is. He doesn't know what he is now. I think his ideas are forming up a little bit.
Speaker 2: But he hit.
Speaker 4: Bernie with a story from the Washington Post that I haven't seen it. I need to look into with some long term study of global temperatures that indicates that we are actually in a cooling period if you look at long stretches of history, as opposed to you know, about to perish under the sea of hot water, to which Bernie said, I don't know. I haven't seen that article, and he hadn't, And you know what is he going to say? He hasn't seen that study? But I thought that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see, we've been accidentally cooling the plan and it's about to stop humans. Fossil fuel burning has cooled the planet while warming it, presenting problems for the future. What presenting problems for my brain? What the hell does that mean? Yeah, no kidding, I'll have to dig into this all right. Oh, it causes both global warming and global cooling. One of the great ironies.
Speaker 4: Bernie sounds exactly like he did in twenty sixteen when he was running against Hillary or if you've seen old videos of him exactly like he did when he was thirty five and living in Burlington. For whatever reason, his brain holds in there. At eighty three Fewer people are dying of heart attacks. How many fewer? It's unbelievable. Latest study it out the number of Americans dying from heart attacks has dropped ninety percent in the last half century.
Speaker 1: That's stunning. It really is dropping. Debt of a heart attack sounds unpleasant.
Speaker 4: Researchers are warning that three other heart conditions are on the rise.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, you should watch out for age adjusted heart disease death's rate among adults twenty five or older.
Speaker 1: They're looking at.
Speaker 4: Researchers found that heart disease deaths overall dropped by sixty six percent during this five decade period, largely driven by a sharp decline in heart attacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder how long I would have lasted back in the day, because I have a history of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and significant chunk of heart disease in my family history. But you know, I'm on the statins for cholesterol, I'm on blood pressure. I just keep my blood pressure down. I probably will. Good Lord, I don't even want to think about it. But yeah, but it might be the Jack and Michael show right.
Speaker 4: Now, manchest, Like when I had my cancer in this older doctor's said to me, you know, if you had this when I.
Speaker 1: Started, you'd be dead already. Thought, wow, that's interesting, thanks doc.
Speaker 2: I guess that's good news. Yeah, but death's from arrhythmias.
Speaker 4: That's when your heart beats too fast, too slow, or regularly increased the most, with age adjusted death rates soaring four hundred and fifty percent in that amount of time. So you're not having an art attack, but you die from.
Speaker 1: That heart failure.
Speaker 4: Deaths which your heart's in ability to pump enough blood, which is really the heart's number one job, climbed one hundred and forty six percent.
Speaker 1: You had one job, lazy heart. What's with the arrhythmia? I want to know more about that. Well that means me jump? Is it from virtually nobody to practically nobody? Or what that worries me? Did I talk about this on the air NOD? I don't remember that, did Yeah? You imagine me.
Speaker 4: I originally wasn't going to because I thought it sounded so weak, But I went to the emergency room. What three weeks ago, four weeks ago, and they kept me there for several hours and thought I was gonna stay the night because my heart rate was so fast and it was weird.
Speaker 1: But they think it's just.
Speaker 2: Because I drank too much coffee. Wow, oh my god, how much did you drink that day?
Speaker 1: Do you remember? I think three cups? And you have a weird caffeine sensitivity thing too.
Speaker 4: Every once in a while, every once in a while, and I did tell them this, every once in a while, I just go through a period where like a half a cup of coffee makes me feel like my head's gonna pop off, and it lasts a couple of weeks. I can't hardly drink any coffee. When I go back to normal, where.
Speaker 1: I can drink like a whole bunch, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: But that day I was sitting in a meeting, actually as a Saturday morning. I'd been sitting there for at least forty five minutes, sitting perfectly still in a very calm meeting, but sipping on my coffee and my phone or my watch, and it said my heart rate was I when my heart rate was one hundred and thirty four beats a minute, sitting perfectly. Still, Oh, that is not normal, I know, and that's single word.
Speaker 1: And I felt a little weird.
Speaker 4: And also the night before my son had said we're at the restaurant and had said, Dad, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Your whole head and neck are bright red.
Speaker 4: Oh, And so the combination of those two things made me think. So I called the advice nurse and they said, yeah, you probably ought to go to urgent care or walk in or something like that. And then I went to urgent Care. And then if you have a heart anything at urgent care, they sent me immediately to the er.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to people who are mocking.
Speaker 4: Me to go up from going to the er, which I may have mocked somebody for going to the r for this when I was younger. Maybe when you have kids it changes your whole calculation on these things. If I didn't have kids, I'd have been like, whatever, if I die, I'd die.
Speaker 2: I've had a good life. Seriously, what did I care? But I can't be ignored.
Speaker 1: This leaves his kids parentless.
Speaker 4: Guy out of some sort of I don't know, either laziness or pride or whatever. So I went over to the er and because of my history of cancer, because of all the chemotherapy. My heart is ten years older than it's supposed to be, so I actually have a seventy year old hard as a post to a sixty year old.
Speaker 1: Dart and blah blah, blah blah.
Speaker 4: They they got me in ahead of there are people bleeding and moaning in the er, and they moved me ahead of the moan and bleeding people and stripped me down and had the things all over me, and I got to all kinds of ultrasounds and X rays and all this different sort of stuff, and they thought I was probably gonna have to spend the night, but finally landed on you just drink too much coffee, dude.
Speaker 2: Has it recurred at all?
Speaker 4: No, although I cut way back on my coffee because I'm going through one of those periods where if I'd drink a half a cup, it makes me feel like my head's gonna explode.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So did they get into what's causing the arrhythmia thing? I think we're all waiting on you, not for you personally, the rates you're just talking about, because I think everybody's thinking, wait a minute, why.
Speaker 4: No, No, they don't they throw in obesity. Obesity is a big thing. I mean, we're way, way, way fatter than we were.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe your heart just can't handle pumping all the blood through you know, the donut juice and everything else you got in you.
Speaker 2: Again, one job, heart, one job, keep it up.
Speaker 1: Well did you So?
Speaker 2: Did you feel funny before your watch went off?
Speaker 5: Or did your watch go off and you had like an OS moment like I need to I'm, you know, having some kind of a medical thing, like did the watch trigger something in your head?
Speaker 4: I felt a little funny, okay, Yeah, And the fact that my son said my whole head was beat red the night before when I felt a little funny, So I thought, I actually thought I was having one of those David Letterman, Larry King, Bill Clinton things where like They're going to crack me open and do a giant.
Speaker 1: Heart surgery on me this afternoon. But I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just said, you're getting older, you can't drink so much coffee, go home, you lose her.
Speaker 1: They didn't say you lose her, but I get to imply it. Yes, it was implied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, Well.
Speaker 1: But how about heart attacks being down ninety percent in the last five century.
Speaker 2: It's amazing it is. Yeah, it's it's it lives on.
Speaker 4: As a like cultural that's gonna give me a heart attack or almost had a heart attack or whatever, like.
Speaker 1: It's common, but it's not common anymore. Yeah, I've had cardiologists, doctors of various stripes say to me that the statins in particular are the most the greatest life saving drug that's ever been developed. Really because your your arteries, if you know anything about you know, heart disease, your your arteries just don't get clogged with plaque like they used to. And they've found out that dietary cholesterol has little to do, very little to do with your blood cholesterol level. So my poor dad, who back in the day when they first started testing for this, was wolfing down oat muffins because there was a belief that oats could help you lower your cholesterol. No, it's just it's a genetic thing. Mostly. It's like I was talking to a doctor friend of mine who is an enthusiastic cigar smoker, and he was talking about how he and a bunch of his doctor buddy smoked cigars all the time.
Speaker 2: And I don't, partly out.
Speaker 1: Of fear of mouths and throat cancer and that sort of thing, And he said, all the docs say the same thing. It's genetics, you know, dumbia. Now, that is not an endorsement of smoking, by the way, I'm well aware of, you know.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But he said, no, if your genetics don't run toward developing cancer, you're just mathematically speaking. It's a completely different question than somebody whose family history does include that.
Speaker 4: Do you know how dumb you feel walking to your car from the er when the doctor has told you you drink too much coffee?
Speaker 1: You idiots?
Speaker 2: They like, if I went as a woman, I think I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: You just ate an entire cheesecake. Go home, you got a food baby. It was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That's to be safe, though, yeah, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I suppose it is. If you have kids again, if your heart is hammering in one hundred and three five beats per minute while you're sitting still, yes, best to be safe.
Speaker 4: If you ever want to get into the er fast. I don't want people to abuse this, but anything heart related. They move you to the front of the line over a moan and bleeding leg bone sticking out of your pants guy, he has to wait for you in your heart.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Mona Bleedy, this guy's gotta go first.
Speaker 4: Sorry about your bone sticking out, but this guy's in there first, all right.
Speaker 1: More on the way.
Speaker 6: Deep gratitude and recognition to the incredible drag performers who joined us this morning, Aqua Flora and Isaiah Esquires joining us on the house floor today, in addition to all of the LGBTQ plus folks and the build.
Speaker 1: Ding on the house floor. That's the Oregon House floor that had a big drag dance show and were thanked by one of the representatives there, mister Nelson of Oregon and freaking believable.
Speaker 4: I saw an ad on TV yesterday while we're on the air. It got my attention because there was this bald headed, half naked dude in like pink thigh high boots and feather bowood dancing around and it was just him and then there's the camera panned out you could see it was a city, and then they panned out further and then it just said Portland, where you can be weird. And it was an advertisement for like visiting Portland, and I thought that's going to appeal to some people, but.
Speaker 1: There's an awful lot of people. You're gonna say, Okay, well I'm not going to Portland. Yeah yeah, interesting targeted marketing, I guess. By the way, on that topic, I finished that article. Andrew Sullivan wrote for The New York Times how the gay rights movement radicalized and lost its way. It's really really good. We'll posted at Armstrong and giddy dot com for you. But this is I want to squeeze this in. This is speaking of state representatives. This is Carl Demayo, who's uh one of the and there actually are some Republicans in the California State Assembly. He was giving a very eloquent speech the other day that I really appreciated. The Assembly was going to pass a Pride Month resolution, but the Democrats, instead of having it be you know, up with gay rights, they included stuff about transgender boys playing in girls sports and men in women's locker rooms, and how great that was, and how experimental mutilations of children removing healthy breasts and pumping them full of hormones, et cetera was just a wonderful thing. And he was making the point, as an openly gay man, we had a chance to be unanimous here to support gay Americans, and instead you had to throw in this radical crap. You're gonna hear what happened during his speech. Go ahead and roll at Michael.
Speaker 4: This resolution doesn't We've shortened it, We've edited it for you and respect the LGBT community.
Speaker 7: Mister Demio, it's very mister Demio.
Speaker 8: Please, mister just a moment, mister reiding clerk, can you hold mister Demayo's time? Sorry, I have a very important announcement today, mister Juan Carrio.
Speaker 7: I understand it's your birthday today. Members, will you.
Speaker 8: Join me in wishing mister Carrio a very happy birthday today? Wishing you many happy returns, mister Carriole, enjoy your day.
Speaker 7: Mister Demia, you may continue and.
Speaker 2: Thank you for holding my time.
Speaker 1: Put a yes vote on the record, not just lay off, but put a yes vote on the record.
Speaker 8: Mister Demos, just one moment, please, just a moment. We're going to excuse me, mister Demyo. Just a moment, mister reiding clerk, can you hold mister Demyo's time. Members, You'll have to forgive me, but on Thursday last week I forgot it was Damon Connolly's birthday.
Speaker 7: Can you please join me in welcoming i't you Happy birthday, Damon Connaway. We love you, mister Connolly. We love you so much. Mister Demiah, please continue.
Speaker 5: Look, all the interruptions don't change the fact that this resolution.
Speaker 7: Mister Demayo, I'm gonna have to interrupt you one more time. Maybe you don't mind, sir, if.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't mind waiting, mister reading clerk, can you hold his time remembers I'm unsure if you're aware, But tomorrow is mister Gibson's birthday.
Speaker 7: Can you all join me and Gibson a very very happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I'll let it roll with hill.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, mister Gibson, Happy birthday. We love you. Mister Demio.
Speaker 8: You have one minute and four seconds remaining. Member, Sir decorm please please continue. Mister Demayo, this.
Speaker 2: Is not about affirming the LGBT community.
Speaker 5: It's about using them as a political pawn to divide us.
Speaker 8: Thirty seconds when you had an opportunity to unite us, you chose division.
Speaker 7: You're out of order, mister Demayo. You're out of order.
Speaker 2: I was voting four times, four times.
Speaker 1: The speaker of the Assembly interrupted Carl Demayo to humiliate him, to force his obedience, to interrupt his speech as an openly gay man about the Pride Month's declaration by the Assembly.
Speaker 2: It was disgusting.
Speaker 1: I've not seen that sort of intentional rubbing your face in it humiliation in government ever before. That is something. It's the California State Assembly. Wow, I know it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't let him speak one party state?
Speaker 1: How do you like that? Hey, mister Assembly speaker, you'd made a hell of a good Nazi. You'd have made a great Nazi.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 9: But one of the interesting things that the Israeli intelligence learned over the last twenty four hours is that in Forordaho, the damages are also inside the compound underground. There there is intelligence that shows that there's been internal collapse, underground collapse inside the facility, which is something that shows us that it was badly damaged. Because if you have centrifuges in this facility and there was a penetration of a bomb inside and there was collapse inside, then those centrifuges are gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're fairly sensitive pieces of equipment. From what I understand, the nuclear centrifuges. Anyway, that's a report from Baraq Revied on the lead. The attacks seem to have gone very very well, setting Iran's nuclear program back and on specized unspecified amount of time.
Speaker 2: We'll have to figure out how much.
Speaker 1: And so far there's just no sign of all of the stuff that some of the harem scareum people of the Tucker Carlson flavor predicted. And I just wanted to take a look at how significant is that crowd, the Bannon Tucker crowd. How seriously should they be taken. I mean, for instance, Tom Cotton, who I believe to be extremely intelligent and as uncalculated as a politician can be. He's like the anti Josh Hawley. Josh is brilliant, but he is a schemer. I'd love to hear Tom Cotton's opinion of Josh Holly and jd Vance, another very very smart guy, but who takes a lot of time figuring out which way the wind blows. I think Tom Cotton just speaks his mind. I don't know, would you agree, Jacker, Am I being too fanboyish? No, he's definitely closer to that than most. Yeah. So, anyway, during a closed door meeting yesterday or Tuesday. Tom Cotton's colleagues were laughing as he listed off predictions by Tucker Carlson about what would happen in a war to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. According to Axios, Cotton urged senators to treat online conservative influencers like they treat MSNBC hosts ignore them. Cotton presented polling showing GOP support for President Trump's actions on Iran during the Senate Republican lunch. He didn't specifically name Carlson, but he listed parts of a June fourth Carlson post on X about the potential ramifications of a war with Iran, including thirty dollars a gallon gas, runaway inflation, and World War three, which we would lose.
Speaker 4: Would happen if we stopped Iran meeting a nuclear weapon. If we let them get a nuclear weapon, none of those things would occur. I guess I don't know. Again, Tucker has an audience, and he knows how to please them. I frequently find his arguments nonsensical if you really look at him. Tom Cotton's absolutely of the interventionist bent, so well take his opinion with a great assault.
Speaker 1: If you think he's part of the problem. That's fine, I get that, but it's an interesting comment politically. Then you have this from Carl Rove, who is obviously a traditional Republican, the you know, isolationist mirage.
Speaker 4: Yes, just on something you said, you know, the whole forever war argument. No more forever wars. I complained earlier and longer about being in Afghanistan than most people I heard in media.
Speaker 2: True, I couldn't understand what we were doing, why we were there for so long.
Speaker 1: But Afghanistan has got nothing to do with Iran.
Speaker 4: I don't see any parallels other that they're in the same rough part of the world.
Speaker 1: Other than that, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Same with Rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wildly different scenario. So Carl Rove is writing that neo isolationists argue mister Trump abandoned his MAGA base, predicted the immediate outbreak of a great Middle Eastern War, wrong on all counts, blah blah blah. And then he gets into a poll that was conducted by Beacon Research and Shawn Company Research. Now, admittedly, because my hallmark is fairness and yelling at the staff, but mostly fairness, I think it's the other one. Mostly fairness, Michael, doesn't make me come in there anyway. Uh. In fairness, if the Ronald Reagan Institute is going to commission a poll, they're looking for a certain sort of result, and I recognize that. But the poll found that when it comes to international events, two thirds of Americans think it is better for the US quote to be more engaged and take the lead, compared to twenty three percent who believe it's better quote to be less engaged and react to events marked pro international involvement. Shift from last November, the numbers appear to have shifted by about nine percent, which is interesting, but when you dig into the partisan numbers, things look even worse for the neo isolationist case. Among Democrats, support from being more engaged is sixty five percent, among independents fifty percent. The biggest supporters are Republican is is sixty nine percent, and particularly self identified MAGA supporters seventy three percent of whom are more pro are pro more engagement. Take those numbers with a grain of salt, but I think you certainly have to admit that the online right of the Tucker carlsonesque variety gets much more attention than it deserves. Having said that, no doubt his reception at the Republican Convention. He is practically rapturous. Yeah, although grain assault in my grain assault. That was before he'd come out saying some of the more wacky things he's been saying lately. Both true, but yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was in the room when he walked out, and it was standing ovation, like, oh my god, there's Tucker Carlson. He had one of the biggest, if not the biggest receptions of anybody that week outside of Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then you have this from the Free Press. This is Eli Lake. They predicted World War three. They were wrong. Tucker Carlson his allies claimed to speak for the MAGA rank and file on Iran, but there at odds with the voters and reality, and he gets into a completely different pole that shows that the previous pole is probably right again, just the lumping them all together, you know.
Speaker 4: An interventionist like like, there's one kinds sighting we're gonna make Afghanistan a democracy against their will is so different from stopping Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 4: It's like, uh, I tried to have a pet elephant and it went very poorly. So I'm never going to get a dog.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Yeah, a silly metaphor, but an enjoyable one, and I get your point, so Eli Lake writes on his podcast. Carlson responded on air to the first reports of Iranian strikes on that US air base and Cutter, which they telegraphed to us. It was a few missiles and they even said publicly, look, we didn't want to kill anybody. We just had to be seen doing something. But Carlson said, oh, this is just sad on every level, placed his hand on his heart literally after reading the initial report from Axios. Carlson said he was praying for America and quote, I hope that people who have audiences will be respond possible. We'll remember that, like life is short, you're going to have to give an account. Then he mentions that in June fifth he laid out that a war with Iran would amount to a profound betrayal of Trump supporters. It would end his presidency. The first week of a war with Iran could easily kill thousands of Americans. It would collapse our economy, surging oil prices, unmanageable inflation, consider the effects of thirty dollars gasoline. He predicted, but there's more that isn't quoting as often. While it's often described as a rogue state, Iran has powerful allies. It's now part of a global block called Bricks, which represents the majority of the world's land mass, population, economy, and military power. Iran has extensive military ties with Russia. It sells the overwhelming majority of its oil experts to experts to China. Iran isn't alone. An attack in Iran could very easily become a world war. We'd lose.
Speaker 4: And they are so powerful that we should let them get a nuclear weapon rather than stop them.
Speaker 1: I just don't get that. And the Bricks powers did nothing, nothing, including things that they were kind of obligated to do.
Speaker 2: They're like, we want no part of this.
Speaker 4: How come Putin hasn't just given Ran a nuke. I realized I'd be in violation of all stuff, but because that's the last effing thing he wants. Their alliance is based purely on opposition to the United States. It's it's a snapping, snarling pit bull of a country, but it's snapping and snarling in his geopolitical adversary, so he keeps it at the end of a long stick says, snap and snarl, here's some dog food. But no, the idea of to engage in my own silly metaphor, the idea of like turning that pit bull loose in his house, No effing way. Candice Owns, who couldn't let a good geopolitical crisis distract her from obsession with Jews, posted this beauty on June thirteenth. Our foreign policy is dictated by Israel. Trump will continue to do as he is told by Net and Yahoo.
Speaker 1: If you want to know what America will do, spare yourself to fake White House price briefings and start listening to BBI. Two days later, she outed herself, get ready, white American men, it's time for you to go die for Israel again. If you don't want to die for Israel, then you are an anti Semite. Sign up to die in Iran for Net, Yahoo today, or just admit you hate Jews.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been trying to figure out how big that crowd is for a long time. Rough only exists. We get text from you all the time, super vocal, super committed. Yeah, see your replies on Twitter, et cetera. Yeah, Yeah, it's one of the great challenges of the modern world. Figuring out how the volume of one particular point of view relates to the actual number of people making that volume.
Speaker 4: Well, it's so misleading. Just look at the Democratic Party. I mean, they've been tying themselves in knots now for quite a few years because of the Twitter left, which is much smaller than they think it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and I kinda sort of half of me hopes they take the wrong message from old mom Donnie in New York and not that he was a charismatic, young, hip, energetic campaigner who fooled young people into thinking rent control works. They it's a horrible candidate.
Speaker 2: Oh, a despicable candidate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A part of me hopes the Democratic Party decides, yes, his policies are good, that's why people like it. We need to go in that direction when nothing could be further from the truth. New York is a special case. They elected freaking AOC for instance. Man, AOC. She is she is not done. She is not done. She's a life left. Oh yeah, yeah, you think that presents an energetic force. But again, how big is that energetic force? How much attention should be paid to them?
Speaker 4: If I'm a Democrat I almost think we have to go through our AOC is the nominee period to get back to relevancy and normalcy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I'm always saying about progressive policies. The only way to get rid of wacky doodle candidates like that is to actually run one, have her humiliated, and then say, Okay, the adults are back in charge, and then you run a reasonable, sharp guy like Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Joe's a big fan of heckling at baseball games. Joe's got good some good heckles. Maybe we'll talk about those coming up. But man, there was some heckling going on at a baseball game yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was horrible.
Speaker 1: They should have kicked the person out of the stadium. He's been banned for life. For life a heckle so bad your ban? Can you imagine? We'll explain, yeah, well you should be among other things. We'll finish strong next.
Speaker 10: A fan has been banned after heckling Diamondback second baseman KETTL. Marte, manager Tory Lavulo jumping into comfort him after a fan heckled him about his late mother, who was killed in a car accident in twenty seventeen. Marte was visibly upset with tears in his eyes as his teammates consoled him during a pitching change.
Speaker 1: The fan has been banned, I understand, Katie, Is that right? Yeah, the fan.
Speaker 5: He was kicked out of the game. He has been banned for life from all stadiums. And I'm not going to say his name, but the Internet got ahold of him and he's being dosed everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, how I feel about that, But he's maybe maybe nineteen or twenty. You certainly brought it on yourself, you imbecile. Yeah, yeah, I say, give mister Marte five minutes with the man in a bat, but yeah, wow, what an odd twist though. The Internet's figured out who he is and is doing what thet does. Yeah, angry mob, even if they're carrying out your wishes, is not a lovely thing. Well, and part of.
Speaker 4: What probably makes a nineteen year old think they should or could do this sort of things. You've been living your life online anonymously saying whatever the hell you want to say to people in a way that nobody ever said things prior to you know, ten years ago. He just never ever said stuff like this to anyone ever. But now everyone does constantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I once sat next to a guy at a Cubs game who is the best heckler I've ever heard. I always had a loud voice as a kid, and I'd go to like April games at Wrigley Field that back in the day before it was like a tourist attraction. There would be, you know, to thirty four hundred people. If you were a nineteen year old with a really loud voice, you could be heard. But I sat next to this guy, and I kicked myself to this day. I didn't write down everything he yelled because he had like outfielders giggling with his heckles, and they weren't like horrible. It was of the flavor of and this is not one of them. But the flavor was like a guy would make a bad play and he'd yell, hey, maybe tried the glove on the other hand, you know that sort of thing. It was medium, clever, loud, and again there were actually times that the ballplayers would be giggling listening to this guy.
Speaker 2: He was brilliant.
Speaker 1: I wish I knew his name.
Speaker 4: Serious stuff. But this has happened while we've been on the air. Anderson Cooper on CNN. He's in Tel Aviv on a Norman Rule, former CIA senior operations manager.
Speaker 1: Who set on CNN.
Speaker 4: I am confident this attack has set back around a very very long time.
Speaker 1: So that was on CNN today week New York. We take some clips from him earlier this week. Very good guy in New York.
Speaker 4: Times is out today with this because it just happened a little bit ago on French radio, which I don't listen to French radio.
Speaker 1: Centrifugias at the.
Speaker 4: Fordoh uranium richment plant in Iran are no longer operational after the US attacked the facility, according to Rafael Grossi, the Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency. He said that on French radio a little bit ago. So those initial reports that were leaked by purpose by somebody with an agenda shouldn't have gotten near the attention that they got. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up their show as they always do with final thoughts anyway, I went.
Speaker 2: To, Okay, well that's low effort. Here's your host for Final Ball. It's a Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: There was no effort. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show for the day.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: He is our technical director, Mike Langelo Michael which final thought, allod morning, I've.
Speaker 5: Been thinking about Jack armstrowng getting plastic surgery and whether I would say anything when he comes into the studio.
Speaker 1: Well, I say, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Jack, what did you do to yourself? Or well I just keep quiet. Oh.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't get it done to where it would be like overwhelmingly noticeable.
Speaker 1: It would be subtle. That's the whole point. Not at first, Kenny Rodgers, not at first, Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman.
Speaker 2: As a final thought for us, Katie, you brought back a memory.
Speaker 5: I used to go to the Giants games and I would go down into the bleachers because there was a guy that was their every home game and.
Speaker 2: He would do the same. The outfielders would be laughing and it was so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, again, I wish I had tapes of the guy.
Speaker 2: Uh Jack.
Speaker 4: A final thought for us, Damn'm contemplating getting a neck tuck, which my thirteen year old city would make fun of me for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Of me if I did that.
Speaker 4: But I just, you know, the subtle, just like I just look a little fresher and younger. When I come into work one day, oh bruised and oozing o.
Speaker 1: Bru to loosing our original air names.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: My final thought is, I'm going to the gym today.
Speaker 2: Cool. Good for you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the gym today.
Speaker 2: I am not going to not go to the gym. I'm going to the gym.
Speaker 4: I haven't missed a day in a long time, and I'm worried about going on vacation. Is gonna get me out of the rhythm. Because you get your break, do you break the streak? It's hard to get back into it sometimes. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, so.
Speaker 1: Many people, thanks, so little time. Go to Armstrong you getdy dot com, hotlings Katie's corner, pick up some swag. Would you drop some OAE mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. See you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 1: There are two ways to look at this.
Speaker 2: Where shide are you all? This is a national emergency. Let me say Let me say one thing, bro, I just wasn't in the mood to hear P and T for some reason.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to wake the hell up, Wake up and see the penis in the locker room.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see the p in the locker room, though. Thank you for your attention to this matter, Armstrong and Getty