Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tapping? All right, scary, tell me all about it. So juliet wanted a phone tap her mom. Juliet is away at school, and her mom can't stand the fact that she's sending Juliet to such a great school, paid all this money, and yet all Juliette does is party. So Juliette starts to call to her mom from her dorm room and then I walk in. You walk in, Yeah, just walk in.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in to today's phone tap. Hello, Hi, mommy, it's me. Hi, mama, con check in. You know, see how you doing?
Speaker 1: Did you go see the doctor? Uh? Come on, please, you cannot put this thing off. Believe me. Your thea heads is horrible thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's listen. I didn't want to talk about that. It's just wanted to see how you're doing.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't play around with these kind of things.
Speaker 2: Is not a big deal.
Speaker 1: It dog the rest of your life. Hey, Juliette, Hello, Hey, yeah, how's everything all right?
Speaker 2: Simon and my friends just came in. Dy are you I'm you go out? That's night.
Speaker 1: You just walked in the door. There came in your food. Not very comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, hello, smy is a little chaotic right now.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, excuse me? He is in your bedroom here.
Speaker 2: No hello, this is he's just being silly. I'm sire. I'm sire.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cut I'll tell you, I'm gonna cut cams so I could go stop by liquor store.
Speaker 2: Euse me?
Speaker 1: Can you tell the shut up please, I'm talking to you. Stop by the liquor store for the party tonight, so I just need your twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: I was just sitting out of my bag.
Speaker 1: It's cool, okay, what you just want to let him go into your purse like that?
Speaker 2: Oh mommy, here's my friend.
Speaker 1: Like it's not I'm a guy going into your purse like for no reason like that. Twenty dollars for what? For liquor? Your plus?
Speaker 2: Sometimes this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what party, Julie, what party?
Speaker 2: Mommy? Everybody goes Ardi has not a big deal. It's just you wet us and steam and you know, just a hesitation.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I can't be like that, you know, I want to hop in the park and going there and I'm your face, you're not even twenty one is he legal? Julie, I am not gonna come and bail my daughter out of some stupid ass jail. Can I raise you like this? Damn it? Imagine what you're doing an on the phone with you. I'll get a ken that you know what? Turn them? Not that guy?
Speaker 2: Well stands and get on, Julie, get quart still because you know a mana doesn't like those? You want a case of for a logo?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, I get so.
Speaker 2: Those are so good. That's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll get some of those. Ill you about that local coco whatever that the name it is? You know what to not drink? Are you stupid? Do you even do any of the research? You know what a local drink? You know what they call it? They call it blackout and they can Julie, I do the research.
Speaker 2: He has a dorm moment, they go down. That's what the party is gonna be, and like we just stay up.
Speaker 1: And next thing, you know, you a path naked with a pillow on your face or something. Oh I'm talking to.
Speaker 2: You over here. You're not paying attention.
Speaker 1: God, I just I where's your funnel? Do you sell the funnel?
Speaker 2: I gotta buy a new funnel?
Speaker 1: Is your mom not cool with this, and I don't get no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not cool with money. Why don't you talk to him? Because it's totally like you do really cool guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do this. I'm gonna talk about Hey, I'm putting mind. Daddy's high. She's got twenty one.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty four.
Speaker 1: You're wrong with a twenty year old, Ben. I'm on the six year plan. Listen, you stupid? Will you please stop doing this with my daughter?
Speaker 2: Pour loko is good?
Speaker 1: No? Do you know either? Or is everyone stupid over there? It's good stuff. If she doesn't like that, I'm buying a big block of ice. You're gonna trve out like a little ski slope. We're gonna have an ice luge tonight. So you get a chilled glass of vodka right into your mouth. I don't care about no lube, ice glube.
Speaker 2: You can't lose Louise.
Speaker 1: Where's Julie. Where's Julie? Please, Julie. Your mom's not very happy about this. Tand cups? How many we need? We need?
Speaker 2: Get like at least like two.
Speaker 1: Party?
Speaker 2: Don't you want me to experience the full college experience?
Speaker 1: This is what it is. I have to live. I don't go on the Facebook and socialize. What are you gonna do this local drink? Your mom's just out of touch.
Speaker 2: Do you want to touch Monny high down? It's like embarrassing. You're embarrassing me to leave.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'll listen. You shut up, get off the phone. You've been phone depped. This is a trank Mommy, mom, missus Scary Jones smell just ran in the morning show. And your daughter's not drinking.
Speaker 2: I have not been drinking this ill sixteen, Mommy, Are you okay?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not okay, Julie. There's nobody here with me. I'm by myself.
Speaker 2: It's the radio show.
Speaker 1: It's the radio station. Well now it's a radio station. No, it's a radio station.
Speaker 2: I don't think my mom gets the show where she lives.
Speaker 1: This is not right to do me like that. This is not right. And you know what, I don't like that guy in the room.
Speaker 2: I don't like he's not in the room with me, mommy, and by myself. He's on the radio.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether to hug you or put you in the face right now, phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show