Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is out of bounds. It is me Joey p joe Pisape with my two best friends, Bogman and Welsh and we're here having a little fun talking ball for the first time on Twitch. Let's go everybody. How exciting is this? In case you don't realize it, we are on our YouTube channel as normal. If you're watching this or if you're listening wherever your podcasts to Fantasy Pros. We are now also live on Twitch doing this program, so you can be a part of the show. You can watch it wherever you have a mobile device. You can go ahead and enjoy our company, ask us questions, and you could do that at twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros. That's pretty easy to remember, isn't it. Twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros. Gentlemen. I hope you're having a better day than Steve Smith Senior. We're gonna play some games today. That's really what the theme of today's show is. It's all about fun and games. We're gonna play Wheel of Quarterbacks, which I can't wait. We're gonna spin the wheel and try to predict where some of these quarterbacks might land this offseason. Bogman, though you know you are mister dynasty or mister college football. We're just, you know, moments away from the NFL Combine beginning. So who are you most excited to see running forties in their underwear?
Speaker 2: I mean running backs. I want to see these running backs separate themselves because there's a big glut of them. I think there's also kind of a glob of wide receivers as well. I want to see who separates themselves. That's what the combine is for us. For me, it's more for rumors. I like the rumors that come out of the combine more than the actual underwear Olympics. But it's always fun when you have like all of the NFL people together in one spot. There's always all kinds of crazy stuff that happens. And there is like Xavier Worthy running four two's last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was pretty amazing. Shanor Sanders just doing interviews apparently, Welsh, so he's gonna be saving his bullets in the chamber for his pro day. I'm not really surprised by that piece of news, are you.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, Welsh, I would wonder is his dad letting him talk as he's doing interviews is like, like it's Dion and him are like the step brothers thing. We'll be interviewing as a team here and they just come in with their little suits and bow ties. Like I'm surprised Dion's letting him do that. Dion runs the show, but yeah, I'm not surprised he's not working out at all.
Speaker 1: Controlling parents of Tournament twelve, you children pay attention to watch how toxic something can be. Come and look at people hanging out with us our friend over here. Once an okay, football come back, I feel like Escabar in prison. I don't know what to do. I hear you, well, football isn't really going away, and that's why we're doing this show here. We're gonna do out of bounds continuously all off season. We had a couple of weeks off there where we were trying to get the twitch all set up. We had to, you know, make sure we got the right name and everything else going on there, some technical things, but we have ironed that all out and now we're here live, hanging out. I'm very excited to see Andrew Erickson and Derek Brown at the Combine. Can you believe it? Guys, we submitted for media passes.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, is that happening. I've been following behind the scenes. Are you guys going well?
Speaker 1: Derek Brown is going and Andrew Erickson is going because they only were able to require two passes. I'm the odd man out.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Joey.
Speaker 1: It's always me. No short, guys, guys, get the hang out of there.
Speaker 3: If we could have could have redone our picture I put our pictures out from Vegas, we could have done our four posts. They'll just have to du oh pose it. Unfortunately, Sorry you can't go. Sorry you can't check out all the you know, the guys in their underwear and the potential guys falling out of their underwear and just all the great things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the all time most hilarious things ever though. I mean, that really is a classic bit. But I'm excited for the guys to be going to the combine. Make sure, if you don't already, you follow us on social media. Do it everywhere, Instagram, TikTok uh x, Twitter, whatever the hell we're calling it today, all of those things, because the guys are going to be tweeting and sharing social media stuff live from there, so it's gonna be really cool stuff there. We are very when they come back, I do get to do a show with them recapping everything. So Combine's coming. Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel Fantasy Pros And as promised, we're gonna play a little game today. So we're gonna hit a quick break when we return. We're gonna spin the wheel of quarterbacks. Don't go anywhere. We'll be right back after this. Welcome back, everybody, to out of bounds. My goodness, I'm very intimidating.
Speaker 3: You are very serious in that you don't download Fantasy Pros tools right now, I'm gonna come for you.
Speaker 1: He was a man that liked wrestling. The best tools always rise to the top.
Speaker 4: Year.
Speaker 1: Well maybe next year we'll do it. The Lucy Door masks Welsh and I will, you know, do that commercial together. There you go.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Yo Boga would be the.
Speaker 1: Best manager of that tag team at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: I mean that is oh yeah, Jimmy Hart, Jimmy Shark, dude.
Speaker 1: The question is you have to have a prop like like Jim Cornett had the tennis racket. Jimmy Hartead the megaphone. What would you carry to the ring with you, bogs?
Speaker 2: That's oh, cheeseburger for sure, like.
Speaker 3: A Coca cola? Can you just throw walked down.
Speaker 1: Like this with my Coca cola going in your hand right now? These boys of the best wrestlers this side of the Mississippid. You know what, why are we doing the show?
Speaker 5: We should be going, Oh, thank you, Jimmy Sharky. We're glad to be here. We're glad to be here. You and your Coca colas. This is me and Joe Pizza, PiZZ.
Speaker 1: Goodness, courage, Well, boys and girls, children of all ages. It's done playing a little game. We're wondering where the quarterbacks who might be looking for new homes could land in twenty twenty five. So we are going to spin the wheel of quarterbacks. Our amazing producer Michael Kelly, who's hanging out with us today working overtime, he is going to spin the wheel for us, and we are going to do our best predict where that quarterback might land. And there's some veterans in here and some retreads, more than a few, that's for sure. But some guys where maybe their careers aren't quite done yet. So Michael Kelly, let's spin the spin wheel. Oh so good high tech stuff. Here. Look at this spinnet and the wheel is landing. Oh oh is it?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just there on Matthew Stafford. Look at that. Everybody's very excited. So let's start with Matthew Stafford here, Asian quarterback, had a very successful year, certainly going into December. He gets the team into the playoffs. There he takes a playoff run. Well, we'll start with you on this one. Does he just stick with the Rams or the Rams start to think about the future as Matthew Stafford. I can't imagine. He probably doesn't want to move again. He probably doesn't want to go to a cold weather place. He's in LA and all us old guys we don't like it in the cold anymore. So I'm just out of curiosity. Does Matthew Stafford have another home in his future in twenty twenty five? Think they make a move or does he stay put in La?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I think he's gone. I think the team has already allowed him to start looking around and picking a team, so I think he is gone gone. The big question like if you were trying to pick roots Georgia. You know, he went to Georgia, so like the Falcons would make sense, but they got penn X. I don't think he's gonna go and get traded anywhere where He's gonna be a backup on a quick glance. I'm gonna give you the first team that jumped out to me, the New York Jets. I'm gonna go with the New York Jets. Aaron Rodgers gone. They've got a team of young players with a defense that I think is built to win a little bit closer to now. Maybe it's a good bridge gap type of situation. I'm gonna say the New York Jets for mister Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 1: All right, so Welsh got the first one interesting landing spot there for him. Michael Kelly, let's spin the wheel for Scott bog and Scott you think you got a big one in you? You got a big guest spin there you go, there you go, no where, No wammies, let's see.
Speaker 3: Ooh oh could it be mammy?
Speaker 1: My goodness? Speaking of New York, it looks like Daniel Jones and the crowd is very excited too. I love the fake that is, you know, so mister whitebread Sandwich himself, Daniel Jones, it was it Danie Jels with Sam Darnold.
Speaker 3: It was he took it off, took them off too quick, all right, So I'm all right, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I was confusing my failed New York quarterbacks. I thought for a moment there, but now I see the light. Daniel Jones ended up last year at the end of twenty twenty four slash five with the Minnesota Vikings. But he is out there and about and free to walk about the cabin. So, Scott Bogman, when you look at the landscape of the NFL teams, it could be looking for a quarterback. I know there's been some rumblings with your Pittsburgh Steelers and Daniel Jones. If that's not nightmare Fuel, I don't know what is, Scott Bogman. Where do you think Daniel Jones that's up in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: I think it is the Steelers and been the nightmare Fuel for since Ben Roethlisberger left, really since Ben Roethlisberger had his injury. So it's just been terrible at that position for Pittsburgh. And I don't think that Daniel Jones is a big improvement. But I do think Russell Wilson's probably out the door. I think Justin Fields doesn't want to come back to a team that he was benched in, so I think it's gonna be DJ as a bridge to whoever. Maybe the Steelers draft one of these guys late in the draft and tried to develop them. Maybe they wait till next year. But I do think DJ fits what Arthur Smith does pretty well. Mobile quarterback, you know, one good receiver. If they can get a good running back in there, that was you know, Arthur Smith has lived off with one good year in Tennessee for a long time, and what he had there was Ryan Tannehill, AJ Brown and Derrick Henry. Well, when you have a J. Brown and Derrick Henry, things are pretty easy for the quarterback. So we'll see. I think that's exactly what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a definitely weird times for the Pittsburgh Steelers. It seems like there's a little smoke there, so we'll see if that's where he ends up. All right, let's spin the wheel for me, Joey p I see some of these quarterbacks already leaving the wheel as we talk about them too. Michael Kelly's such a professional. We're so lucky to work with professionals. Is it Sam Darnold, Oh No, it's it's Russell Wilson. Oh my goodness, these transitions, you know, this one's tough. I gotta say, I.
Speaker 2: Think you guys just go on vacation, Joe.
Speaker 1: That's where I think it's happening too. So it's Las Vegavava, Las Vegas. Yeah, for clarity too, it's it was a work trip. It wasn't vacation. We were working and we were working very hard. We had all day of meetings and Fantasy Pros was a great time. Shout out to our amazing team and our leadership there taking care of all of that and giving us a nice couple of days out there in Las Vegas. Do work quote unquote right and maybe have.
Speaker 3: Some excited Joe, are you? We did a photo shoot the great uh Michael Kelly, who's producing this show. They rented out a studio and we went into like sketch Vegas.
Speaker 1: We went to the studio where I didn't think we were coming out alive, and at one point Andrew Erickson left to go get some waters. And he was gone for forty five minutes and we thought he was dead.
Speaker 3: He le he legit disappeared. Actually, I have a picture of it. I'm gonna share it right here. We took a picure. This is him walking down the street. I was so terrified. We were like, we found him. But we have those.
Speaker 2: It looks like you three, you two and Debro are about to rob ericson.
Speaker 3: Uh it's there's there's quite a few of those. But behind the scenes this is my favorite. There's Calli and there's mister Joe Pisapia. We're taking I mean, the behind the scenes were fantastic. It's just when do we get to see the reality.
Speaker 2: It's like a road trip, Joe.
Speaker 3: This is very hard work. And look at mister Derek Brown.
Speaker 1: For Derek to get in that position, it's very.
Speaker 3: He's in the center position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that he was doing the icy Hot. Yeah, he had the icy Hot going for the next like four and a half hours after that, Russell Wilson going back to him. I do think it is Las Vegas. I think the Pete Carroll reunion makes sense. I also think they are the team that trades up to the one spot and tries to take Shador Sanders. I do. I just I get this feeling that Vegas wants to make a little bit of a splash here. I don't think they're you know, they got this great, big building, they got the coach that if you bring in the coach who's older, you have Russell Wilson. It's a perfect little spot there for Shoudre Sanders to sit for a year and learn, and then you turn it over and then you know, Pete Carroll is a I mean three year contract for Pete Carroll. You know what's this guy? Three year plan? Don't die? I mean, that's that's, you know, to quote Big Daddy, one of the classics. I love Pete Carroll, by the way, I kidding Pete, but honestly, you got a situation where maybe Dion does jump to the NFL in a couple of years, and it's the perfect landing spot for all of them. So I do think Russell Wilson could potentially land there.
Speaker 2: Carroll just makes sense. It just makes it. It does they need a bridge, It just makes sense. If it's not Vegas, I think Russ goes back to Pittsburgh. I think those are like his two options.
Speaker 1: I would agree, I would agree as a Steelers fan. What do you would you prefer? Just that morbid curiosity?
Speaker 2: Just because he had experience, he wasn't Well.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the defeat in his voice when he said it unreal?
Speaker 3: Unreal that you would want that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's more unreal that I'd want Russell Wilson over Daniel Jones.
Speaker 1: One guy played, I'm like.
Speaker 2: A Daniel Jones stand too. I think I kind of like it more than most other people do, and I still don't want him on my team.
Speaker 3: Look at this wheel? What a what a wheel of not great? This isn't like hey fantasy you know, top quarterback? Look at this wheel of available quarterbacks. These are second strings across the board outside of it. Really well, Charnold, Oh yeah, please please land on Rogers.
Speaker 1: By the way, there we go. What's Kevin? What's Kevin?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: It is? Oh, it's Derek car Well, I've got a landing spot for him. More on the Saints later in the show. That's what they call a tease in the business. Well, let's talk about Derek Carr because this is a team that has a ton of cap issues. New oc you know, age on the team. Well again, we're gonna dive in a little bit deeper in the next segment to New Orleans Saints. But Derek Carr, is he a Saint next year or is he somewhere else? Maybe? Uh, New York Giants. Perhaps that's where I think he could get real interesting.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting one. I think he's gonna go into a spot where he has like a semi opportunity to take a gig. There's a young quarterback. I'm gonna he's not going back to New Orleans. I'm gonna go with the Tennessee Titans. I don't think the Tennessee Titans are gonna be able to bring in anybody super great, and then they can have a little competition with Levis. I think that's the best that you're going to get out of car. Really weird situation. Ironically, looking at this wheel too, I think you know there. I guess we're we've kind of moved through a couple of them because you've asked the question and like, hey, could this I stay here? Could this guy stay there? I really don't see a single quarterback that's going to be going back. The highest probability would be a guy like Donald, and we know that's not gonna happen if they were to do something weird and like, you know, maybe franchise him so they could have McCarthy. Everybody else is going to be moving on, and half of those other guys I think have better starting opportunities than Carter does. I really think Carr is just going to be in one of those spots, similar to Darnald. It would be like Darnald from last year, where it's like, well, you know, they got a young quarterback, most likely he's going to take that gig, and then donald sits as the second quarterback. That's kind of where I think cars. I think your Giants one totally makes sense, But the Titans jumped out to me as a team that might want some type of competitive quarterback, at least behind Levis Bogs.
Speaker 1: I've been hearing that we might have a situation where the Titans want to trade out of that one spot. Do you think they'll just stick there and take Carter or do you think they're going to look the trade out.
Speaker 2: I think they should stick in trade and take Carter. I think he's the best player in the draft, but they need a lot. This is not a one spot fix. So I think if they could stay in the top five and add some extra picks, maybe that's something. Maybe you know, get a first round this year and next year and some extra picks for this draft can make that happen as well. We'll see, but I don't know. It's tough to trade out in the number one spot when you have it, because you shouldn't have it much more than one.
Speaker 1: Year before we spin the wheel again. A quick reminder, NBA season is hot right now and there's plenty of new ways to get it on the action with DraftKings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. And if you're ready to place your first bet, try pending on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to the DraftKings sports Book Gap right now, make your pick and take it to the rack with DraftKings Sportsbook Every point counts and download the DraftKings Sportsbook Gap today. Use that promo code Fantasy Pros and when you do, you get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Wins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dkanng dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 1: Let us spin the wheel again, Michael Kelly. Only five left here. Let's see how we do. Come on. No Emmys, No Emmys. Where we're going? Where we're going? Oh? Could it be old man Kirk Cousins. It is Kirk Cousin, Scott Bogman. Uh didn't look good last year for kirk Cousins. I gotta say I thought it would play better in Atlanta than it did. I was. I'm taking the elm that.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm confused. Everyone is saying that, Oh, look, Achilles injuries heal so much faster. No, they don't, they haven't. The guys just coming back earlier from him, and they look terrible. And this was one of those examples. Kirk Cousins looked awful specifically for the first half of the year, and then just looked old in the second half of the year. So I think maybe a full another full offseason of rest and recovery, maybe he can look a little bit better. But this one's easy because all the rumors are kicking abound, like the deal is almost done that Kirk Cousins will end up in Cleveland, you know, at some point in this offseason and be a bridge to whoever the next guy is. So I think that one is pretty simple, that Kirk Cousins ends up in Cleveland with the Browns.
Speaker 1: There you go with Kevin Stefanski. There you have it, everybody, All right, let's spin the wheel again for me. Joey p I know which quarterback I wont We.
Speaker 3: Know who you're getting, We know who you're getting.
Speaker 1: You jing it.
Speaker 7: Ers.
Speaker 3: Can I just put this out here, Joe just just if you want to look behind me on the screen, if I do you want any suggestions on maybe.
Speaker 1: Where I think Aaron Rodgers ends up hosting a podcast, I think nowhere, Yeah, and maybe I don't know news Max. I think there's a better chance of him ending up there than I think on an NFL team Looking forward, I really I just don't know if there's a NFL team that wants to take that head egg on. It's not going to be the other team in New York. They're not doing it. If Kirk Cousins, like you said, Boggs is that close with Cleveland, it's not going to be there. I think it's a game of musical chairs, and I just don't know if there's a seat left at the table. The options would probably be something like the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 2: That's kind of where I think that is.
Speaker 1: But if you're Aaron Rodgers, is that what you want to do? Do you want to go play for the Tennessee Titans and get your ass kicked for the last year in your career? Again, probably not right.
Speaker 3: But what if you could do something like? What if you could do it? Something like this beautiful edit that someone put together with a team that really doesn't care about headaches on the offense or really anywhere, because because Tomlin is infallible, what about Aaron Rodgers to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 1: There's sarcasm.
Speaker 2: I just don't like it's not I think record wise, it won't be any different than Daniel Jones or Russell Wilson. So for the headache, I don't want it at all. We already have George Pickens. So there's two.
Speaker 1: Outside the box ones that I'll throw out there. One is living out your childhood dream and going to San Francisco and just saying, hey, let me go compete for a job and this is what I want to do. And if it doesn't work out in camp, maybe he just retires. But that's the childhood dream of Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: And well, you're not competing for a job in San Francisco. You are your backup in San Francisco. I guess, I guess only you get what Joe.
Speaker 1: We think Rockberdy is infallible? Is that what we think?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you think Aaron Rodgers comes in and creates any competition for Brock Party in the San Francisco forty nine ers here, that's the craziest thing you've ever said.
Speaker 1: Hear me out here, show hear me out But you've got a choice, right with brock perty correct, can you franchise him again and not sign them to a long term deal and say, let's try Aaron Rodgers the backup and see how party does this coming year, and then we'll make a decision if we really want to invest law.
Speaker 2: No way, Aaron Rodgers is taking a deal to sit behind party and hope that he ends up starting.
Speaker 1: Well then in the old other spot is a Tennessee or if New Orleans Jettison's car him going to New Orleans for a year like that's that's it. I think those are the only two openings. And again, I just don't think he's going to be there. Now, there's three quarterbacks left, and there's three of us, So let's see how it rolls. Let's go, let's spin that wheel, Michael Kelly one more time. Let's see who we get here? All right, three quarterbacks left? Justin Field's one of these quarterbacks remaining out there? Jamis Winston lots and Sam Darnold Up. It is Jameis Winston Welsh. Where does Winston go? He's certainly the best interview of this bunch, that's for sure. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: I gonna be honest with you, of all the guys that might be on a podcast and a big television set, this might be the guy. I don't think Aaron Rodgers is doing anything media wise. That dude is disappearing, you know. Or he can go continue being on McAfee with the one guy that just stands there blank faced, and he could do those segments if he wants. I think this is the guy that's doing a podcast. I think he is on NFL network. I think he's doing road interviews. He's the most electric across the board if he were to go to a spot. I also don't think this is another starter role. I guess I would throw out maybe I'll throw out a Giant's big stage, New York. I don't think this is what they would want, but I think they might have to bring in two of like a Jamis Winston. I would say Daniel Jones, but obviously not that Jones. But yeah, yeah, but it would be like two like a car in a Winston competing and kind of fighting over that. I don't think he's gonna be able to go back down South. I don't think you're going back with the Saints. Maybe as a back up in Atlanta. There would be another one I would throw out to you that might make a lot of sense. But I legit think that I legit think that Winston might be in media more than any player. But I'm going to go with the Giants if I have to stick to a team.
Speaker 1: All right, spin the wheel, Michael Kelly, there's only two of us remating. This is very, very dramatic here at the end of all right, it is Justin Fields for Scott Bogman. Now, Boggs, you know where I want to put Justin Fields. I want to put him on the New York Jets with Garrett Wilson. Heck, why don't we just trade a third round pick and get Chris o'lavey and put the whole band back together in New York. Why not? Let's go. I'm all in. But where do you want to put Justin Fields in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the Jets are a very good option. I honestly think he could end up in a bunch of spots, though Miami. How about Miami. Tua keeps getting hurt, obviously, the concussions. They've had these miserable backups for a while, and there's a chance that you know, if this guy was good in Miami, he could take that job from Tua. I don't think that Tua is super super safe with his injury history.
Speaker 1: So uh.
Speaker 2: And if you do get that job, now you walk into a job, it's not George Pickens and a bunch of scrubs. It's Tyreek Hill and Jalen Wattle and John hu Smith. Like, that's a very good spot to be in. You do have to wait for an injury or earn that spot, though, So I think that could easily be a spot for just for Justin Fields.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't have to spin the wheel again. I mean we can. You want, let's just spin it. You know, it's fund in a circle. We like shiny objects. Oh is it gonna be Sam Donald? Oh no, it's nobody, it's nobody. So what do you do? Just get you spin until it's Sam Arnal, It's Sam Donald. Everybody there you go, there's one guy left. Oh man, this is a tough one because it was such a good year for Donald and it ended so badly at the end, and you had all those terrible reminders of what the shortcomings were of Sam Donald. But I don't want to completely erase all the good that he did during the regular season. I think Kevin O'Connell looks like the big genius here. He's the biggest winner of the Sam Donald experiment. I'm gonna go out a limbar and I'm gonna say the Indianapolis Colts. I think the Colts are a really interesting landing spot because if you are thinking about whether or not Anthony Richardson is that guy, and you want to put a hey, let's gonna give another six weeks of the season next year to figure it out, you can pivot to Sam Donald, and then you could pivot completely away from Anthony richards in them somewhere and then let Sam Donald be your QB for the next two to three years until you figure out who's next to me. This makes the most sense short term and long term. I think the Colts are having a little bit of pressure. They were playoff team two years ago. Last year things did not work out. Shane steike In, I think, is a very good offensive mind. I think Donald would need that kind of mind, and I think stiken looks at him in the same way that you know Conna did, which is, hey, you know this guy had a high pedigree. I think I'm smart enough to get something out of him. Welsh, what do you think about my landing spot for Sam Donald? I had?
Speaker 3: This is one I had locked in the whole time, So I guess I don't know. I kind of disagree because I think this is the one quarterback that is going to be viewed in this state of like Legit could be a franchise quarterback, like you could give him a long term deal. He's young enough, he could be your quarterback for four or five years. Almost every guy we've talked about is not that player. And the one that makes sense to me is coming back to the very first quarterback on the wheel. If they are going to trade and allow Matthew Stafford to be traded, I think that they would definitely be in on trying to get Donald. I mean, you would have pukahs. Your Pukah's, your main wide receiver, They've got a good running game, building that defense out. I think they would be willing to pay that big dollar to make him a franchise quarterback. And think with moving off of Stafford, that is clearly if you're going to allow Stafford to seek a trade and get out of here, you're clearly going to move in the direction of either what a drafting a high end quarterback which doesn't look like they're in position to or you're going to be in that investment market, and I think that is Sam Donald. So I think Sam Donald is going to sign a long term, big deal with the Rams and this will be the big splash one. That's what I locked into. Two bogs. You seem to kind of agree with me on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah thing spot.
Speaker 2: I think if Stafford gets moved, Sam Donald to the Rams is just an easy plug and play, right, smart guy, complicated system. But I think that McVeigh would get him ready, I think that's a great fit. Should they trade Matthew Stafford, Well.
Speaker 1: I assume it's the same verbage in the system. Though I'm talking about O'Connell and McVeagh. We're talking about the same tree, like, you know, I imagine it's actually maybe not for more reason. I would say it's not as difficult. I mean to be Andrew Erickson for you know a minute there, like with all the the pushpins and all the strings pine on stuff together, But it's not that difficult of a transition. Typically, these guys who come from the same coaching tree ten have a lot of the similar pieces in their offenses, so that would be an interesting spot there. So there you have it. That is our wheel of Quarterbacks. Of course, if you're watching back on YouTube, you can always comment. When we of return here, we're gonna talk a little bit about some challenges and this segment is by Microsoft here today and it's the Chasing Challengers segment. And just like athletes who push boundaries and redefine what's possible, business decision makers today are turning challenges and too opportunities. In Microsoft meets you where you are with tools and guidance to help you make it impact with safe, secure AI solutions. Players and teams are facing their own challenges and in this segment, we're gonna spotlight athletes, teams situations that are currently undergoing a challenge and what this means from a fantasy or a betting standpoint, and to examine what we think could help to overcome them and whatever challenge you're facing, Microsoft empowers you with the expertise to say bring it on. And this week we're discussing the challenge that Kellen Moore, first time head coach of the NFL, is going to have taking on that Saints job where the team is older, the quarterback situation could be in question. Maybe it's time to move on from Derek Carr, maybe he wants to be somewhere else. And they're also sixty one million over the cap. Yikes. The challenge will be tearing down rebuilding this roster. But the first time head coach, that's gonna be real tough for him to survive that sort of rebuild. And one thing is clear, the Saints need some better health in twenty twenty five. Only the Lions had more our total mispoints due to injury in twenty twenty four than the New Orleans Saints. So health and youth may be the only solution to turning it around for the New Orleans Saints. And that's this week's Chasing Challenges. Remember Microsoft's AI solutions empower you to take bold steps and make informed decisions, sparking new ideas to help drive your business forward. With Microsoft as your trusted partner, you can navigate with your journey with confidence, finding innovative solutions, and reaching new possibilities. Visit Microsoft dot com Slash challengers to learn more. Today was about fun. We spun our wheels, We picked some qbs to where they're gonna be. I'm sure next week we'll be talking a lot about what we saw in the draft and perhaps have some lucid or masks on as well. I see some people in the chat too, ask them about baseball. Baseball's happened right now on the Fantasy Baseball channel Fantasy Gros MLB. Kind amazing stuff going on. There another new one too coming on too, where you have our another live stream Wednesday on YouTube, So make sure on Fantasy Grows MLB you check that out. But before we go, one of our favorite segments in case you are new here to our twitch stream is Florida Man. And again, all you have to do for this segment is typically I just google Florida Man and something amazing pops up. And something amazing popped up today mechanical gator riding, lawnmower races and more. The Florida Man Games is actually taking place now. I don't know if you boys have heard about this, but this is true.
Speaker 3: So the Olympics.
Speaker 1: It is like the Olympics, but for Florida people.
Speaker 3: And one of the requirements like seventeenth sleeveless shirt.
Speaker 1: A certain amount of debt. I would imagine too. But here's some of the challenges that were happening last year. It was a weaponized pool noodle duel, an evading arrest obstacle course, which is what I would have of course gone to first Category five hurricane wins, cash grab where all the winds blowing and they have to grab the cash, and of course beer belly Florida Man Sumo wrestling. So I was gonna point out to you guys here, what would what event would you like to see in the Florida Man Games, just out of curiosity, So not these though, I'm just saying, if you have a Michael Caway, can we actually play this here? We're gonna play this video. Let's see maybe this will give you some inspiration. Here look at these two.
Speaker 8: Okay, so these guys have like a good Floridian fever dream, you know, just anything that has anything to do with You're going to see it out there. The Fairgrounds would be an amazing space.
Speaker 3: It's like the we had last year, and if it rains a little bit, we're a little bit more. That's okay.
Speaker 8: So this year we've got some really cool shows. We've got the Hell's a Poppin freak show and that's sponsored by Ripley. Believe it or not, Jeffrey Dale, Earnhardt's grandson just signed on to be on brand Marshall for the Lawnmower Race. Wrestling Warriors are going to be doing a wrestling show out there. Riddle, who's gonna super eccentric guy. I think he's in Orlando now, but he is. You talk about the embodiment of Florida man, I mean, Matt Riddle, is it. We've got Indy Heartwell wrestling her first match since leaving WWE.
Speaker 1: Just professional wrestling, definitely wrestling fans.
Speaker 8: This is an unbelievable card.
Speaker 4: The winners again, we'll get five grand cash this year, so that's nothing to sneeze at. Something that's a little bit different this year is we're going to give away five hundred dollars cash to the winner of each competition.
Speaker 1: The support has.
Speaker 8: Been amazing, So we just went down to the Daytona five hundred last week and just everybody on the streets knew about the Florida Man Games and it was.
Speaker 1: Just shocking, shocking. All right, Well, I think we've seen it though. It is just fun. It costs forty five dollars to go to the Florida Man Game about one hundred and forty five for the VIP experience. God knows what that is. So I have previous suggestions. One would be the true Gator Race where they release a gator and you have to just run for your life from it. The other would be the Baby Mama Challenge, where I think what you do is you have the children line up and you have to pair the children with the right mother. Uh. Yeah, I'd like to see. I'd like to see how that would work out. Potentially, anything you would like to potentially bring to the Florida Man Games. As we look at these incredible pictures here.
Speaker 2: We gotta have, like we gotta have like the iguana catch, right because it's like so many invasive iguanas and when it freezes, just.
Speaker 1: Catch would be good.
Speaker 2: So catch, I think would be good. Maybe anaconda catch.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like he'll billy American Gladiators. That's the best. That's the tagline.
Speaker 3: I thought cow, that cow was representative of everything. Bring that cow back.
Speaker 1: There is cow in those shades who is uh ready to yell at a Little League umpires.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you could do a game like is it bath Salts? I think that you could do like American Ninja Warrior. But you know those little platforms they jump to, they're just gators. So American Gator Warrior. I think that would be a really good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like every one of these pools is filled with twisted ice tea.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure probably screwball. Right, isn't that the bees some.
Speaker 2: Type of challenge about climbing a roll back? Canna go back one?
Speaker 3: Can you zoom in on this?
Speaker 1: That is? That is an outfit. We've got the.
Speaker 3: Jordan How many twitch subs to get Bogman to recreate this photo?
Speaker 2: I think I already have most of that. This is the incredible quite that short.
Speaker 1: Why guys zoom out at because you got to get the cowboy boots in the shut that is.
Speaker 3: Look look at the gloves. Look I mean I'm getting pumped. I mean Welsh chize mo is getting pumped up seeing.
Speaker 1: Frrect me if I'm wrong. On Twitch, we can have these little you know, these little icon the mooji kind of things.
Speaker 2: You guys could tell me. There's not like a debate in this competition anymore.
Speaker 3: By the way, on Twitch, very important thing for people that are out here. You guys can sub on here. If you have Amazon Prime, you can sub for free and that will enable a mote. You guys can have special Fantasy Pros based and motes. As more shows come in, you also can earn I believe channel bits. I think it is as you come and watch and interact. So make sure you do all of those things. And let's get sub so Bogman can recreate the short jort short sleep.
Speaker 1: We need to get up. Oh my goodness. Well there you have it, everybody, Florida Menalympics. Looks like a really good time. And again, make sure you are joining us on Twitch. As Welsh as saying, it's Twitch dot tv slash Fantasy Pros. So if you're a fan of Fantasy Pros, we're gonna have a lot of content here in the season ahead in twenty twenty five. So if you're new to Twitch, this is the perfect reason to switch over and start checking out the content. We're gonna have some live combine stuff going on there. We're gonna have a lot more here about of bounds, and then as the ear goes on, who knows, we'll put some baseball stuff on here. We'll put some NFL stuff on there, maybe some bedding stuff too. A lot of things going on here in that universe. We've got a lot of fun happening on the Twitch channel and of course on our YouTube, So subscribe there and subscribe to Fantasy Pros wherever you get your podcasts. Gentlemen, it was good to see you and Spin the Wheel Quarterbacks. Shout out to Michael Cally making everything work today. Look there, that's America right there. There you go, that's the get it on with my hat. There you go.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, Joey p it's.
Speaker 1: Good to see you. It's amazing how his eyes I really just bug out and become terrifying when it puts that mask.
Speaker 3: I know, I have kind of like like my eyes sit like Stalloney, but in here it's loney guy.
Speaker 1: So loney. You just made Sylvester Stallone like a like an adverb. Is that what you're like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny right there. Well, gentlemen, pleasure as always again, drop your comments below. Where do you think those quarterbacks are gonna land in twenty twenty five? How'll do it for us? But the story of the game goes on for Bogman and Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 7: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway toward us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Follow us on x
Speaker 7: Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros.