Speaker 1: No, it needs to be the best show ever.
Speaker 2: I'm the best show ever.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, yeah, let's make it a great one.
Speaker 2: It'll be great. It's not gonna be the best ever, but it'll be good.
Speaker 3: What if it is the best ever. Let's assess a win win. At the end, we'll assess whether or not this is the best show we've.
Speaker 1: Ever done, or we could rate it like on a scale of one to ten.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, that'll be at the end. And now the beginning.
Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Rub a dub dub and the tubatub tub.
Speaker 2: We missed you. We have been noticeably mia from the podcast world as we have seen y'all discussing and messages and so basically I said, like we were working on logistical stuff. I'm negotiating my contract and so there's been it's been like back and forth, and we so wanted to do a podcast because we know we're missing y'all. Y'all are missing us. It's mutual, so.
Speaker 1: Mutual here we are the most mutual. Well, no, I'm actually in a really good, nice mutual relationship, right now.
Speaker 3: But that's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you do have some good mutual friendships as well, so let's not also discount those. But it's it's mutual. We missed you guys. So here we are scrubbing in me Tanya, Mark Easton.
Speaker 3: Lots of rumors start shows for a few weeks. I have not left ieheart. I know where that came from.
Speaker 2: I see that I got.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of d ms asking if Mark was fired, and I gleefully said, yes, he's been canned, not yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's not that exciting of a story, just negotiating contracts, et cetera.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you what your girl has been booked and busy lately. I've gone out every single night for the past four nights.
Speaker 2: Whoa that one?
Speaker 1: I had to go backwards. Counting backwards of the days of the week is quite difficult for me.
Speaker 2: So Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 1: I went, Sunday, Saturday, Friday, Thursday. Wow, yeah, what because it's Monday. So I went, Okay, I went Sunday month, Sunday, Saturday, Friday, Thursday.
Speaker 2: Oh gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I mean, where do we begin?
Speaker 1: Where do we begin?
Speaker 2: It's been so long.
Speaker 3: I would start with Thursday if I were.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I feel like we should it last night because we were together last night.
Speaker 2: Great last night we went to the Lemon's Foundation with the Taylor Lotner's, Yes, Taylor's Lotners, the Taylor's Lotner's, Taylor and Tay. You know. It's so funny because if I could tell myself, I can't remember what age I was when Twilight came out, But if I could tell that person, that Becca, that I was going to an event hosted by Jacob Black himself, she wouldn't believe it. No, she wouldn't. I would.
Speaker 1: I would say Tanya and Young Tanya would feel the same.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, and they're just the best humans ever. Like I can't say enough about them.
Speaker 1: And I would say, like, we're not just going to events together. I would consider them friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's what I'm saying, like being friends with him. It's just it's really, it's so fun and they're so fun. And the event last night was basically an auction chair or fundraiser for mental health and giving people access to mental health who are needing and struggling. And I was blown away. It was their first one, and it was incredible.
Speaker 1: You know, it was interesting because I feel like the term gala has this kind.
Speaker 2: Of like struck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, like you're gonna be sitting at a table eating like chicken that looks like rubber and you know what I mean, in a ball gown. And this one was not like that. It was like very cool. It was cocktails on a rooftop and it was the perfect blend. What are you laughing at.
Speaker 3: The chicken looks like rubber and a ball gown?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but am I right? I'm right.
Speaker 5: I have a different definition of gala than than that.
Speaker 1: Oh then rubber chicken and a that was part of it.
Speaker 5: Sounds it sounds cool.
Speaker 2: Well, we've had this discussion gala.
Speaker 1: I think it's gayla.
Speaker 3: You said gala.
Speaker 2: I do. Yeah, You're not loyal to you.
Speaker 1: I'm a flip flopper. But but the thing that I found so cool and beautiful about last night was it was the people that were there were amazing. It felt there was just like a really good community energy in the room. And they also they had this speaker and his name was Kevin Hines, and he is a survivor. He tried to commit suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge and he ended up surviving. And he told a little of his story last night, and it was so compelling. It was so moving and like he's such an amazing speaker, and he made me feel all these emotions and like it was just it set the tone for just being there for people trying to notice, you know what I mean, Like notice if somebody just in your path in life everyday life is struggling, reach out to people, say have a nice day. Like it was just like a simple reminder to just be kinder to one another. And I just found that to be really really moving and really impactful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, because he talked about he was just looking for anyone to care, like a stranger, anyone to care. And it was like eye opening to think that we passed so many people just every single day, don't know what they're going through. We're in the we're on the roads with him. Yeah, Like I always sometimes check myself when I'm having like road rags, and I'm like, I don't know what that person's going through. Maybe they're just having a bad day and they're like zoned out.
Speaker 3: I think that's so important and I try to teach that to my daughter now that she's driving. Yeah, that person did. They just cut you off, so you know what, you're gonna make mistakes as a driver. It's going to happen. I have done that before, right, I think I'm clearful. Oh jeez, I sorry, I just cut that guy off. They're probably screaming out and giving me the finger. Whatever. Yeah, I screwed up, and you're gonna screw up. Everybody screws up, so just give him some grace. That's my thought. But everyone's different.
Speaker 2: On the road.
Speaker 1: But like he made a point to say, like when he was on his way to the Golden Gate Bridge to jump off the bridge, he was sobbing and he just wanted one person to ask him.
Speaker 3: He was a trainer a bus on a bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's like, I just want one person to to ask me how I was doing, or to like just say I'm with you or how's your day or anything, and like you were just completely ignored.
Speaker 2: He's done. He's done, like a bunch of podcasts and stuff. I've seen his story before, so I highly encourage you. His name's Kevin Hines. His story is incredible. Yeah, and it's really powerful. So yeah, really, I agree. It set the tone of like what the night was and.
Speaker 1: What and then and then, but at the same time, like again it was obviously it's a very heavy topic, but there was a lot of lightness and and and fun and joy and like Jason Kennedy and Patrick Swartzenegger were the uh euctionineers crazy over Yeah that's right, boom boom boom, and they were really funny and like engageing and really like bouncing off each other. There was a Tailor Swift signed guitar auction off and like I can tell when Becca gets Becca was getting drunk because her paddles flying around.
Speaker 2: I literally wasn't I was. They would say, what the you know what you were holding your paddle up for? And there was a vacation to Hawaii at my favorite hotel, two first class round trip tickets, and I was like, this.
Speaker 3: Is aren't you Hawaii every other month?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So why not exactly my favorite?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I literally when I heard Hawaii, I was like, oh, Becca's gonna go, And sure enough there goes her paddles starts flying.
Speaker 2: I got out bid. I also tried to did a three nights or like three nights stay where they got married and pass pass a roblate Rob robles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going with.
Speaker 2: Wine Country and I got out bid on that. Actually, I was kind of happy that one got kind of high and I was like, oh no, I was like three. It was like going once, going twice, and then a guy held up his paddle and I was like, thank you, sir. But it was fun to like.
Speaker 3: Never done that. The only seen in the movies and TV shows auctions. It seems so fun. I've never done it.
Speaker 2: Joey and Friends when he's like lifting his paddle, but he doesn't realize that at the end he actually has to. Like I was like, this is a blast.
Speaker 1: And then uh, the chicks in the office were there, Fran and Rhea, whom we love, love love.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen them since they got engaged. The three of are engaged chicks to scrub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like an engagement.
Speaker 3: But we shouldn't closs over Kevin Hines's point, right. The point of that story is he jumped off the Golden Gate bridge and on the way down immediately regretted what he was done. Yeah, and he somehow survived, which is amazing. But you have to think of all of the people that have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge or any bridge and on the way down, I've made a huge mistake, but then it was.
Speaker 1: Too late late. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The really cool story was that he was in the water and he thought shark was circling him, and he was like, it was he was laying on top of the shark. He was keeping him afloat, and he was like, this is a really nice shark, Like what's going on. And later on, like years later, when he was telling a story, this guy that had been on the bridge when he saw him jump said that it was a sea lion that was keeping him afloat. Yeah, it wasn't surely. Yeah, So he was like, that was you know, that's my miracle, and it was. It was just crazy because the stats of the people who make that decision versus the survivors is like he was. He was the first survivor ever, right that they out of like I can't remember how many people.
Speaker 1: That I don't want to miss speak because I think there there's a lot of stats involved of how many people.
Speaker 2: But the guy told him, he was like, I've done this rescue job, you know, I do. This is my job, and you're the first there's been one survivor and it's you. Yeah, So it's just it was just a reminder of like living, like appreciating life and also the people that you come in contact with and and reaching out when you have that gut feeling of like I need to say something to somebody or like maybe I just need to ask how this person is doing. Listen to that feeling. Yeah, So it was it was a really it was like fun, it was emotional, it was impactful. It was like a really great night. Yeah, and Tanya left then early What time?
Speaker 3: I'm curious because she had an early.
Speaker 1: Than it was close to ten pm. That's not early, that's not.
Speaker 3: Say night.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, thank you so much. I did not get home until like I want to say, ten fifteen, ten twenty, and then the.
Speaker 3: Alarm went off at four thirty.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of sleep, but.
Speaker 1: It's actually really cute. It was like bonding because Becca was there and Paulina was there and so there was like some made of honor bonding going on.
Speaker 2: It was like cut vibes, yeah, which we really need to talk about. But I would like to have Paulina on to have a conversation on the podcast because that's where I think it should take place.
Speaker 3: Well, shouldn't they all come on? Shouldn't all the contenders come on and compete to be your your maid of honor? Because that's good radio in front and in my opinion, compete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like who knows you better?
Speaker 3: That sort of thing. Yes, and maybe some other stuff we can come up with. Maybe there's some physical challenges they have to do.
Speaker 1: Like survivor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like survivor.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I've always wanted to do the one where there's like a ball, like a like a and it goes down the cage and different paths and you have to have all the different balls.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a fun one. Yeah, I know that's great for like an audio medium. Yeah, exactly. Still but something Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how we'd get that set up here at the studium. We'll look into that challenge.
Speaker 1: You it doesn't change again, say it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, and then Saturday night, so we covered Sunday night.
Speaker 1: And there's so much to cover. I mean, we had like such like a cute little bonding with Bobby Burke who was also on our podcast. He spent the whole night like chilling with us. It was so cute. Yeah, and then what's the girl's name from The Bachelor, Susie Susie.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with Susie, so she might have been so Susie. Just to give you a recap, because I know you don't watch it. She was. She ended up with Clayton, who was like a few seasons ago. Clayton, Oh, that's so Susan was one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, Sae fun in press of a winner. Yeah, no, winner, She's the best. I love her, and yeah, it was It was just a fun It was just like catching up left and right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She came up to me and like, again, I'd never watched The Batchelor. I hadn't watched her. I've watched at it, I didn't watch her season, so I didn't really know her. And she comes up to me and she was like, Tanya, my best friend loves you guys, and so we like did a video for her. I'm pretty sure her friend's name is Courtney. Shout out to court Shout out to Courtney. She is just the sweetest thing ever. And Susie could not have been cuter. And she was like, I'm gonna film her reaction when she sees this, and I was like, that is it? It was just it was just really really good vibes and and I had like one glass of wine and I was just like in my fields the whole night. Yeah, because, oh, you know, I think it's so funny too. Well. You we've had the chicks in office on this podcast. Fran she knows everybody out there. She knows pop culture more than anybody I've ever seen in my life. If they were She's like, hey, that person was Dancing with the Stars x X from five seasons ago. This person was in the background of a Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Like she literally knew who everybody was. It was quite impressive.
Speaker 2: I feel like Fran and I could have a pop culture podcast.
Speaker 1: You think you could keep up with her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know those things too. I just have no one to talk to them about. Although I feel like I could text Ashley or Taylor Banks they would be on that level with me.
Speaker 1: It was. It was incredible. She truly knew.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, tonya, I'll give her. I'll be like, oh my god, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And She's like, no, idea, that might be another game. I'm gonna come up with a game where we quiz you on obscure pop culture references and see if you can not obscure.
Speaker 2: But like I'm pretty in the know of like general pop culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, make a game?
Speaker 2: Could you do it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: So what what's my focus here? Is it on reality shows or just pop culture in general?
Speaker 2: Because it could be yeah, you could be every TikToker that was there.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, all right, I'm gonna come up with some names.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's basically our industry, like it should be like things that were just like aware of, you know, like Haley had no idea who Tom sand Ball was, and I was like, how are you under a rock of this size?
Speaker 1: But you said Robbie, Like Robbie texted me no. On Sunday morning and he goes, Taylor performed endgame. He goes, I think it's to reference that Travis Kelsey is her end game.
Speaker 2: We have to say that. That's a whole conversation. I'll say that, but yeah, it was. I feel I feel like very connected to Fran in that way where she is very in tune with pop culture. However, she was like stoked because they're going to Dance with the Stars tomorrow today. No, she's ad Tuesday. Oh oh oh right, we're right, and she was like, I'm so excited and I was like, wow, I love that for you. She was she does all these really cool things. Dance with the stars is cool, but she was like beyond excited. So I was like, I hope you have the best in your lifetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was very fun. We had like a lot of girl chat with them, and I was telling them about when they both got they both got engaged. Uh, when I was on my friends trip with Robbie and I kept showing him pictures. I was like, look, my friend Fran from her from another podcast just got engaged. And then when Riha got engaged, I showed him hit the foot. Look another girl on the podcast got engaged on her trip to Europe. So nice.
Speaker 2: I threw up a prayer for Robbie every now and then I told you that, Yeah, just thanking him for being a good man.
Speaker 1: To doing the Lord's the Lords or.
Speaker 2: Did you have anything else to add to last night? Gosh, cover everything I was gonna say. So Susie's friend. I think Susie and her friend Courtney were dual made of honor for their friend. So maybe we should have her on the podcast Let's Get Her.
Speaker 1: I love Susie. Susie's like, I gotta follow her on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Susie was like a certain Instagram's Susie. What Susie was like, right, Susie was like.
Speaker 1: That's her Instagram. Yeah, oh okay, Susie was like, I love her even more now.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was a blast, and oh, just kidding, it's just Susie Evans.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Susie was like this something because yeah, that's weird, that's niche. Okay, do you want to talk about what did you do Saturday? You got to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so my parents are finally back from Serbia, so we took them to the spot where we got engaged, and we brought champagne and then we went out to dinner with my parents and Robbie's parents and it was just so nice. My parents both like teared up a lot.
Speaker 2: I know, for those who didn't know, Tanya's parents were out of town during the.
Speaker 1: Proposals, but they were out of town for a very long time.
Speaker 2: They go for like extended periods of time. Yeah that's so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really really nice, and you had a crazy Saturday night too.
Speaker 2: I had a crazy weekend. It was so fun Saturday. So, you know what's funny. I growing up in Louisiana, Like I was never surrounded by anyone like I don't know if this is just a Southern thing, but it was like the people I was surrounded by were Christian, white, you know, everyone kind of had the same beliefs and culture that I did, and I wasn't really exposed or introduced to any other culture beside my own. And then when I moved to California and started meeting people, I had friends from like different backgrounds, so I started you know, it's like when you I think it starts when you really find people that are close to you that you love so much and they have a different culture and you like want to learn more because it's part of them, so you have like connection to it. And then that opened the door to me being like I just I love learning about other cultures and celebrating it. And I went to my first Dwali party on Saturday night.
Speaker 1: I've never been to a Duali party.
Speaker 2: It was so fun. Our friend Lily, Lily Singh, who you know, is an amazing human being, but she's you know, famous for many different things. She's very talented. She through the party and.
Speaker 1: How many people were there.
Speaker 2: I'm really bad at that. But it was huge. I mean it was like like, let's ballpark. It three hundred more.
Speaker 1: Or less than the Lemons Foundation that we went to last night.
Speaker 2: More than that. Yeah, it was huge. It was like a wedding reception. It was huge.
Speaker 1: I'd say like five hundred then maybe wow.
Speaker 2: I'm really I'm telling you, I'm really bad at that.
Speaker 1: Once there's like fifty people there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was huge. But it was so fun and we dressed in like all the saris and the jewelry and everyone just looks so amazing. It was a blast, like watching people, uh celebrate their culture. To me was like the most joyful thing because you could feel it. Like I kept watching the videos over and over again of everyone dancing and laughing because it was just it was so fun. My girl, Sophia Bush was there.
Speaker 1: We just talk about Becca hobnobbing, rubbing elbows with the Sophia Bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you tell me this, I reposted on my story.
Speaker 1: Oh I did see that. I didn't really I didn't realize that was Sophia Bush's.
Speaker 2: But yeah, same thing. If I could go back and tell freshman in high school Becca that she.
Speaker 1: Would be on Sophia Bush's brand.
Speaker 2: She would not believe it. I was a one tree Hill stand, so wow, yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: There she is.
Speaker 2: Sophia Bush is so beautiful. It's freaky, Like she turns around and her hair like blows in slow motion and she's like, You're like, wow, she is so pretty, and everyone's like everyone talked about Everyone's.
Speaker 1: Like, I wonder if you're that pretty, if you wake up and you're like, I am gorgeous, or do you think she looks in the mirror and she picks apart her face like we do ours, you know what I mean? Probably there's no way.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she does because I think everyone does that. But she shouldn't if I could tell you something to Sovia, but she shouldn't ever know.
Speaker 1: If I was a Bush, I'd wake up and be like, I'm Sophia Bush and then oh yeah, pushed my hair to the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it was. It was so fun terry cruise game and they did the White Chicks like Dance two thousand Miles and Lily. It was so good, Jay Sean. They did Down Down, Down, damn. Yeah, I performed. It was awesome. Wow, I know I raged.
Speaker 1: You know, I need to ask Sofia Bush next time you see her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what would you like? So Eastern's also for so Sophia Bush.
Speaker 1: Easton, Becca, one of you needs to take this task. She wore her I think it was her wedding dress to the Beyonce to the Beyonce concert, and I need to know the thought process behind that. Was it just I just needed something silver? Or was it like I am reclaiming my story? So who's gonna take it? Becca Easton?
Speaker 5: I'm going to talk to her tomorrow. Yeah, because that's a pretty that is potentially a heavy question.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is potentially a heavy question.
Speaker 5: But I've definitely been like, hey, what kind shoes are wearing the other day? My wife like that, like she's she's down to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Stuff saying and I feel like she's just like I don't feel like I don't feel I should feel intimidated to talk to her, but I don't because she has that energy. Wow, yeah, this is a Sophia but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, out of me.
Speaker 2: With Sophia Bush fans. Ye, So yeah that happened.
Speaker 5: And then like the Bush the Bush Bunch, the.
Speaker 1: Busch Bunch, Yeah, like the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: What nothing? Friday night A friends giving?
Speaker 3: Early friends giving?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had one of our friends was going out of town, so we did it early. So I, because we did it so early, thought that Thanksgiving was because it was coming Thursday. So I was a little frazzled. But I realized, have a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Are you going home for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: No? I stay here for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Okay with Haley's family. Yeah okay.
Speaker 2: And it was so good, Like I ate so much food and it was so fun to just like what was the crowd pleaser for me personally? Our friend Monica made sweet potato cast roll with like this consonman drizzle and marshmallows on top, and it was incredible. I bought. I brought the pies that someone else made. Everyone made their own dish and half a pie. I told you to get no, no, no the everyone no. But I got some like nice like good pies. But everyone like made their own dish and I was like, here's I worked hard on these all day. You know it is what it is?
Speaker 5: What kind of pie?
Speaker 2: I did? A cherry pie?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: They were like the cherry they loaded to the cherries and then a pumpkin pie to keep the Yeah. So that was Friday night. And then yeah, that's all I have. I think that's that was my week.
Speaker 3: I think, well, why don't we take a break and come back and do the little trailer conversation trailer Travis and Taylor.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, wee that's what happens.
Speaker 1: I don't get enough sleep.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll be right back. All right, we're back. So Taylor Swift is on tour again. She started her uh South America tour. Yah, part of the tour. Oh sorry, the leg, her South America leg, yes, okay, South.
Speaker 1: American leg, South American leg.
Speaker 2: Yes. Taylor Swift has begun their tour and she had her show in Argentina and I was at the d Wally party, so I wasn't seeing this happen live. And Taylor Banks texted me and said, uh, like, Ri, I p for your loss because she did the is it over now with the Out of the Woods remix? It hurt like my stomach dropped when I saw it. By I was like, wow, that's really cool. And then she goes and Taylor goes, don't even get me started on the guy on the Chiefs coming straight home to me. When I watched that video with the dancers, react, dancer's reaction was so good.
Speaker 1: I think, honestly, out of everything that happened, like there was so much like it was. She sang endgame, she changed the lyrics, she ran off stage and kissed him. Like, out of all the things that happened, I think the lyric change to me was my favorite.
Speaker 2: I just like that no one seemed to know that she was gonna do it. Yeah, Like I felt like she just was like thinking about it, and she was like, I'm just going to go for it. Because everyone her dad, her dad, I've never seen him have like reactions to anything, and he looks like he's giddy, like he's fangirling over Travis. It's same.
Speaker 1: I felt like I had the same reaction when I saw her making out with him. I was like, has she ever made out with anybody like this in public? And I saw Claudia Austry posted it too, and she's like, we're like googling, has Taylor swept her made out with something in public? And like sure enough? It was like a lot like it was Calvin Harris and Tom Hilson and then the other Kennedy guy.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it wasn't the first.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the first, but it felt like the first.
Speaker 2: It felt like a movie scene. Yeah, Like I felt like this giddy feeling like I feel when I watch a rom com. Yeah, and it's like the end of the movie and they run to each other.
Speaker 1: I had to check on our friend Ashley because she was hyperventilating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just so happy for her. You're not.
Speaker 1: I am, Oh, but I'm scared. You're scared, scared and happy.
Speaker 2: Say you know, your hopeful butterfly mentality for other people isn't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It's just because I don't want to watch The Golden Bachelor. Yeah, my hopeful heart turning them now.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna bring it up, but now with this, I'm like, I'm gonna need you to flip the switch a little bit.
Speaker 1: The Golden Bachelor is it's I do. I actually started watching and I do love it. It's just it's it makes me so sad because every episode it's somebody's spouse that passed away, and it's like it's so hard, like it makes me so sad, Like it's literally so hard for me. The first episode was about his spouse that had passed away, and I was like, I can't, I can't watch as far go to bed. So then I started watching it in the middle of the day so that I wouldn't go to sleep with like that heavy heart. And it still stuck with me because then it was all the contestants talking about losing their spouse and the.
Speaker 3: I the idea that this is their last chance at love, and then he sends them home and they're like, oh, well that person the last year.
Speaker 1: It shows them that they can feel again, Like it shows them that they can have those giddy feelings.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Gary's not the last old man standing.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that she reminds me of my mortality and I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing is about them getting to They thought that they didn't want to get to experience it again. They thought it was over for them, and they're getting to have this resurgence of feeling.
Speaker 3: But why is it over for them?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Why? Why do they think society.
Speaker 2: Makes you feel like once your spouse dies or you get to a certain you're laughing and you're.
Speaker 1: Not desirable anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't like it well, they're trying to change.
Speaker 3: Then they think it's over for them because because they're not going to be alive much longer.
Speaker 2: What I say, what I.
Speaker 3: See not like a hundred that's what I see when.
Speaker 2: I wow, I have become the hopeful one in the group. Are the leaders of the b I am all for the hope.
Speaker 1: But it was just hearing the stories of the lost spouse. Is that like it really got to me. Like it's like it's hard for me. I can't watch scary I don't like watching scary movies because of how it.
Speaker 2: Also don't like scary movies is.
Speaker 3: A fat That's fine, I'm going to be done.
Speaker 2: You don't hear the hopefulness of.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I do love that. So I'm like, I do see I do see it. The I do see it. But I feel like I am plagued by the the the sadness of the losing of the spouses that like it's it was just it just made me sad.
Speaker 2: I mean it is sad. It's so sad. I think it's it's the balance of like the beauty of loss and hope.
Speaker 3: I'm staying out. You guys don't like my opin.
Speaker 2: No there's other people that feel the way. I'm just saying, they're not ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they lost their spouse, like people do die in that age group more commonly than they do in a younger age group.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying, right, lost in like twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I haven't dated sins not perhaps, but like they haven't dated since because like for many reasons, a one of them being like they don't feel as desirable as they did.
Speaker 3: You know, like The Bachelor is supposed to be like a sexy, fun show where this show just seems surrounded by death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I know. Actually, a friend of mine was saying she was watching the women tell All and that like all of them were talking about their farting and like all their gas and stuff. And I was like, I like that. I was gonna say, that's right up your alley. Yeah, I'm like, can we do that now? I normalized farting.
Speaker 2: The Bachelor has done this beautiful genius thing where they play the Golden Bachelor and then to go straight into Bachelor and Paradise and you're zapped back into the chaos.
Speaker 3: That's even worse because the contrast would.
Speaker 1: Be so right right right, It's like it is, Yes, I know I am watching a bachelor paradise, but.
Speaker 2: Now it's Taylor Swift. We can't even just let her be in love.
Speaker 1: We can let her be in love. I'm happy for her.
Speaker 2: You're scared of the heartbreak?
Speaker 1: Always sue me.
Speaker 3: This is like Ryan does this too. You have this in common with Ryan. When everything's going great, you worry what it's the next year to draw.
Speaker 1: It's not so much that it's like it's just so heightened, you know what I mean? Like I think I'm just so used to her being with Joe, where it was so we didn't know anything, do you know what I mean? And now we know everything.
Speaker 5: The guy has a podcast and he's giving Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's all. You go high. When you go high, there's loves you. Yeah. No, I'm just saying I get I understand where you're coming from. Yeah, but in the moment, Yeah, give me more lyrics changes because I love that she's Man's the South American leg has really gotten some great surprise songs. Labyrinth and then is it is it over? Happened so fast? Is it over? With the an?
Speaker 1: Endgame? Hello? Don't sleep on endgame? I don't know my favorites off reputation.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't know that big reputation big that song, So then yeah, both have big reputations, Yes they do. I'm so happy for her. I can't wait for the love songs that she writes about.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody put like made a meme I don't know of the two of them, and it was like Taylor kissing her next album or something like that.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, you ready for the game.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're ready. I have the game. Oh my gosh, well I feel okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's the theme song for the game. All right, welcome to the Obscure Celebrity Identification Games starring Beca Tanya. I'll name an obscure celebrity, current obscure celebrity, and Becca an Tanya will see if they can name who that person is. What they do like, this.
Speaker 1: Is the Becca show, this is the Becca game.
Speaker 3: Well, but maybe you should trade off and then she can steal if you don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see give yourself some credit.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do rock per scissors. Who goes first?
Speaker 1: Here we go and papers shoot scissors, scissors, shoes scissors, scissors, paper, scissors, shoes.
Speaker 3: There's a scissors Scott's paper. Becca was all in on scissors. She's gonna go scissors until it was dark.
Speaker 2: Sister over here podcast you so bad?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Number one person number one, This is Becca. This is Becca's question number one? Who is bella Porch? Who is bella Porch?
Speaker 2: She's a TikToker singer. Uh, yeah, that's what she's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like the number three most followed person.
Speaker 2: She just had a song with Lave there.
Speaker 3: It is very good. Tanya. Who is Jenny Kraft? Who is Jenny Kraft?
Speaker 1: Did she invent hugs?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 3: Becca? For the steel?
Speaker 2: Who is a podcaster?
Speaker 3: She is not? She was on the Bachelor one of those years. I just kind of picked a Bachelor contestant. I'm going obscure Becca. This is yours? Who is torn Walls, Torn Walls, t A U R E N Walls?
Speaker 2: Is that a singer?
Speaker 3: Can you give me any more information on her?
Speaker 2: No, she's a singer. She has a singer.
Speaker 1: Sorry, just throw that out there.
Speaker 3: Christian contemporary singer, Christian. There you go.
Speaker 2: It's a man.
Speaker 1: Obscure Melan Void Nolan Boyd.
Speaker 2: Because I was going to guess Christian Singer, but he said woman.
Speaker 3: So I was like, that's my bad, but you get it. Uh, tell you who is Imman Vallani? And I'm probably pronouncing that wrong as well? Is that right? On Valani?
Speaker 1: TikToker?
Speaker 3: She is not a TikToker. She plays in the Star. I was gonna have you steal that s in. Uh. No, it's a movie. But you still don't get that one. She's in the Marvels movie that just came out. And Kamala k Yeah, it was Kamala Khan. And I told tany that an hour ago. Shut out, all right, next to one.
Speaker 1: This is familiar.
Speaker 3: This is Brian Jordan Alvarez. For me, it is who is Brian Jordan Alvarez? Becca, You're right, it is for you.
Speaker 2: Brian Jordan Alvarez is uh an inspirational speaker.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, I used to can't explain because he pitched this name.
Speaker 5: He's a He's a TikTok guy. It is these weird filters. He's gone viral, uh pretty recently. He was in the movie Megan. If you haven't checked out Brian Jordan Alvarez, everyone should. It's very funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have I have a.
Speaker 1: Question, Rebecca, you're so in the know.
Speaker 2: Who is Kevin Costner reportedly dating Kevin Kostner? Uh? I feel like I saw this somewhere. But yeah, I think Kevin Kostner is dating uh, what's her name?
Speaker 1: You don't have it?
Speaker 2: Her name is.
Speaker 1: Uh, you don't know.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: She's making no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Texting. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: No, just don't know the answer, which is totally fine. I just want you to know you're not so up on pop culture like you think you would.
Speaker 2: I'm more than you though.
Speaker 1: Kevin Costner is reportedly dating Reese Witherspoon.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Reportedly? Rumors aren't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that one.
Speaker 1: What that's right?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a good taket, Tanya, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Her rep says it's completely fabricated and not true.
Speaker 2: Whatever the reports are out there where.
Speaker 1: I don't know Cinder jade us Weekly. Maybe I saw a mat or something like that.
Speaker 3: BuzzFeed rees can do better. I'm not that against Cravin Costner, but he's more gold and Bachelor material.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you another question, what I mean, who was who has the most Grammy nominations?
Speaker 2: Out of everything?
Speaker 1: It's thanks for playing the game. What wow. Yeah, with nine nominations, Taylor only has seven.
Speaker 3: Well, regardless of Tanya's late flurry, right there, Becca is the winner of our game so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, celebrity.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us, and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Becca makes me feel like watching.
Speaker 3: Game show Networks. It's obscure a celebrity name off.
Speaker 1: Becca makes me feel like I don't know pop culture, but I do know a lot. I just know the heavy hitters.
Speaker 2: I know you do. But you're the one who's like, I don't know about any of this. I'm not like, I'm not accusing you that. That's literally from your mouth. You actually have no interest when I talk about the lesser newsworthy things.
Speaker 1: I just don't know them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from her words, her mouth, the words.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a break and then come back with emails.
Speaker 2: What do you guys say, Oh my god, thanks for the victory, good job, thank you so much. That Yeah, all right, all right, we are back. We're gonna get into emails. But first, there was this girl on Facebook who posted that her husband every time they like, he always he's argumentative about everything, and he said something like when she says that someone lives thirty minutes away, he'll correct her in front of in front of people and be like, actually they live twenty eight minutes away.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I can't think of a more annoying personality to commit my life to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would really make me bonker.
Speaker 2: Like how do you handle someone that's that argumentative or clump? Like? Is that just therapy and hoping that maybe they can change ors she?
Speaker 1: You know, what I realized is like we're all we all have annoying traits, every single one of us in this room. We all have annoying traits. It's how annoying or how much can your partner let roll off their back? Like for me, that would drive me nuts and I could never but like for somebody else they meant that might be like whatever.
Speaker 2: No, what she said makes her feel embarrassed and so well, that.
Speaker 5: Is such a I think all men have that gene to want to correct people. I really do think that, and that's that's right. And into which degree do they allow those intrusive thoughts? It makes me sad because it's terrible, I think, But I have those thoughts and I know to suppress them yeah, I mean same, Like, there are grammar mistakes that drive me crazy, but I'm not going to be that guy that's just correcting people's grammar all the time. Like, you know, I don't like less versus fewer. When people say less than they mean fewer, it bothers me.
Speaker 1: Can you use that as a sentence?
Speaker 3: Yes, less is an amount, Fewer is specific items. So you would have we have done fewer podcasts lately, but we've spent less time podcasting.
Speaker 1: Wow, so what's the issue.
Speaker 3: So I don't like that.
Speaker 2: So I don't get it if you were like, so she was like, we've done less podcasts right.
Speaker 3: In my in my head, I think fewer, but I don't say that I see it because that's it. That's because I'm a dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but isn't that a little bit different than thirty verse twenty?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think he's trying to be a dick. Like today, he wants an.
Speaker 2: Argument because I do the same thing with grammar. I'll hear something and I'm like, that's wrong. Yeah, right, but you know, in my head just to go not the time, right, But I don't know that if someone said it's thirty minutes away, that my brain would.
Speaker 3: Go, actually would I would not think that that's.
Speaker 1: Different unless it was fifteen minutes, then I would correct.
Speaker 2: Thirty to fifteen is very different. Yeah, two minutes off.
Speaker 3: Is minutes is basically half an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, right, right?
Speaker 2: What did you get stuck at a light? It could be thirty minutes anyways, I'm just saying, like, give yourself some credit as men, that that is a different that's different.
Speaker 3: Well, that's true.
Speaker 5: Looking for a fight, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying this man is why why would you look?
Speaker 3: Why did anyone want to fight? Why would anyone want conflict?
Speaker 2: What's my annoying trait?
Speaker 1: We have some for sure? What are they let me think? Come on?
Speaker 2: Okay, well like they didn't come on right before?
Speaker 3: Like your lateness we've covered before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, annoying mm hmm. And that would like, yeah, if I were your partner and we were like going out to dinner and you were always late, like that would make me bonkers. But as your best friend, it's like, it's okay, m hm, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Anything else beat that one to the ground. It is what it is saying.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, well it doesn't annoy me because I don't live with you. But if I lived with you, that would mess your mess Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm messy because I have some stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not dirty messy. There's a difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm self aware enough to know though.
Speaker 3: Do we go Tanya's now? Is that where we go with us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are my annoying traits? I mean where do you start?
Speaker 2: I don't feel that about you really. Yeah. If I was like where do I start, I don't know that we'd be best friend. That's tough if I felt that way about you.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like it's annoying that I like track your location.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're like when you like multiple text me, Like if I'm trying to do something and you need to answer right away, that's probably my number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when I say, is this thing on?
Speaker 2: Hell? But I love? Here's my I issue with it is that you know you're doing it, so therefore I know you're doing it on purpose, which that's what annoys me more than what it is, because I'm like, she's trying to be annoying because she knows, so it's true. Yeah, yeah, all right, I just thought that was would Enjore, Like, why would anyone want conflict, and then I was like, let's have some conflict.
Speaker 3: That was good on podcasts. I'm all for it, yeah, Rachel says, and I love the billing order here. Hi Easton, Mark, Hannah, Becca An Tanya. I'm from Australia originally. I've been in the US over four years now. We don't have Taco Bell back home, and other than a few drunken meals from there in college, I've never really eaten it until recently. In the past couple of weeks have gone a few times, but I don't know what to order. I used to go for the crunchy Taco Supremes because I get in the drive through and I panic when they come on and ask me what to order. So what do you recommend I should try? I want to ask the Taco Bell expert Becca Tilly. By the way, I tried Canes because of this podcast, and I love it. Been a scrubber since Stay one. It's been awesome to see how you've all grown over the years and the life y'all are living. Sweets email very sweet. That's a nice lighter email, not so heavy as some of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just ease right into the email. So there as the talk about expert. As I have been called in this email. You really can't go wrong, but I want you to have a great experience. So I would say the crunch Wrap Supreme is like a just like a staple. It's it's a crunchy shell with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and then it's wrapped and toasted in a tortilla and it's like a little wrap. Yeah, like a little hot.
Speaker 3: And that's different from the crunchy Taco Supreme that she.
Speaker 2: Has, very different, very different. I love a cheesy Gordy to crunch. My underrated item is the Chilupa Supreme because it is like a golden, flaky shell and it tastes like it's incredible. It saved me yesterday after my life on weekend. And then I love like the chips and cheese that's classic and cinnamon twist, which.
Speaker 3: A fantastic answer to that question.
Speaker 5: Mexican Pizza is back.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. I was that was the Mexican pizza. They took it off the menu, which I don't know why. It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Let's me speak for the simpletons that might be listening.
Speaker 2: Wo Taco Bell advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't like for some reason, the sour any sort of sour creamy stuff that they use. I can't do it. So it eliminates a lot of what you just said.
Speaker 2: That's okay, can get everything without the bean and cheese burrito classic it's so good.
Speaker 1: And then you can get chips, and you can dip the chips in the beans and have like a little Schmorgasborg.
Speaker 2: I will say, all these items that we've listed, you can't go wrong. Bean and cheese burrito from there. They wrap it with so much love. Yea perfect portions. And you can dip the chip in bean via the like you're holding the burrito like so and you take a chip and you just.
Speaker 1: Dipped it in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, thanks for chiming in.
Speaker 3: That was important Chinese in her Beans era. Right now, I feel like funny.
Speaker 1: You say that, actually making a her beans era.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm making a chili tonight, a Jennifer Fisher chili recipe.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The beans and all do.
Speaker 2: Those they don't hurt your stomach. We'll see I'll texture.
Speaker 1: Abby later getting back into the beans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was I was anti beans for a minute and I'm back one back on the bean tray. Yeah, blue zones.
Speaker 3: Molly got the order correct again. Hi Becatania Marconesian. I am pregnant with my second baby, doing February. Great for you, Happy for you. We have a sun already. I'm planning to be surprised with the gender this time around. We have a girl name picked out that we love, but boy names are a bit tougher for us. If this baby's a girl, no problem. But here's the thing. The boy name my husband and I love is the name my twenty two year old sister has randomly stated for a while now that she would love to name her future son. She's been oddly vocal about this. She's not dating anyone, she's not close to marriage, she is definitely not close to children. We are nine years apart. I love her to death, so I don't know what to do about this. We have some other boy names, but nothing we like as much as this one. Would love to hear your opinions on navigating this. Thank you, that is Molly, hmm.
Speaker 2: I think that you should have a conversation with your sister and say, hey, I have heard you say this name so many times. My husband and I this is our favorite name, but I want, you know, if if you're not okay with it, then we will find another name. So I think just because she's a little bit behind in life and she hasn't met her person or had babies, doesn't mean that she's out of the game. You know. We don't want to discount her, and she's been vocal about it. She wanted her sister to know that that's the name she wanted. But I think it's worth the conversation, or y'all just have the same name for your kids spelled different.
Speaker 1: I don't hate that having the same name for your kids.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: Just be confusing your whole life.
Speaker 2: You'll never have your own like identity because you'll always be your cousin's same name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like, I don't know. This is like so touchy with people.
Speaker 2: What's your gut?
Speaker 1: My gut is Yeah, I guess have the conversation. But also it's like, if this is something that means something to her, why don't you guys just pick a different name. Yeah?
Speaker 3: I get that, but I think talking to her is a good idea because she'd be like she.
Speaker 1: Might but imagine that you are that person and then somebody comes to you and and asks you that question. You can't express how you really feel.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. I think I'd be like, oh my gosh, like.
Speaker 1: Your people please, re Becca would not say I not as people please, or as I want to tell us my sound the alarms ring, the bell.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I least if it was that important to me. Yeah, I liked the other victory.
Speaker 3: Yeah me too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think I'd be like, this name means so much to me, and like I know that I want to have kids if if that is in my path, and I'd love to name my baby this is there any like, there's you got to think you do.
Speaker 1: Want I knows what I'm saying. They put yourself in that person situation. It's like I don't. I mean, it's like I don't want to use example. But if somebody came to you and asked you, hey, I really love this name. I know you've been like wanting it.
Speaker 2: Can I have it?
Speaker 1: I'm like having a baby soon. How do you say no to that?
Speaker 2: Like if you came to me and I had vocally expressed I love the name so much and then you came to me and like, we're having a baby, we're going to use this name. How do you feel about that? I'd be like, I feel like I've clearly expressed that that's the name I wanted to use.
Speaker 1: I feel like you would not. I feel like you would say no.
Speaker 2: I think I would.
Speaker 3: That's the danger is if your sister says, you know what, I'd love to have a nephew name, a nephew named Dakota climbing off the charts. I'd love to have a nephew name Dakota. You know what, take it with my blessing. The danger is that she been she would say that, but inside she'd be like I want to.
Speaker 2: She's got to speak up for what she wants because if she gives permission, then that's Mollie's going to be like, I got her blessing.
Speaker 5: Here's what there's a Seinfeld episode about this.
Speaker 3: Here's what Molly.
Speaker 5: You suggest your sister that the best name is Soda for her for her kid. That doesn't exist yet you plant another idea. That's what you do. What she's like, there's ways.
Speaker 3: Her names are hard.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I have two girls, so it didn't come up. But when we had when Amy was pregnant. We had a hard time coming up with boy names we could even tolerate.
Speaker 5: You know what the options were for the e man over here. I'd love to hear that Maverick. I was Maverick, a very popular name, like Maverick. It was from top Gun, like I love mav is so cute. It would have been I was almost Maverick, like eleventh Hour. And then there's a guy porn concrete for the front of our house and he's like, oh, yeah, I need to go pick up a bike from my son Easton, And my dad thought that sounds like an equally complicated name. Let's see Easton instead.
Speaker 3: Popular boy's name right now.
Speaker 5: Name Easton's climbing the charts is a great name.
Speaker 3: It's funny, how you how would your life be different if you were Maverick Allen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: When John McCain ran for president, that was a big part of his campaign. I remember thinking, if I had been Maverick, that would have been hell Like, there was.
Speaker 3: A lot of Mavericks Top Gun Maverick came out. That would have that would have been cool. That's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: I think I was almost Anna or Anna. I think I don't know which the pronunciation, but I was almost one of those two.
Speaker 2: I was almost Kelsey or Carly.
Speaker 3: Wow, those are both cute and both kind of work for you. Almost I was almost Kevin Anna. I could see, well, you're not even a Tanya, You're a Tatiana.
Speaker 1: That's true. Confusing.
Speaker 2: Tatiana is dark hair. Tanya Tanya's blonde.
Speaker 1: But was my black hair days? Yeah, my college days? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Molly, I don't think we helped you. I think you have a conversation. See how she reacts, if she like immediately gets sad, if you know your sister, like I would know if I went to my sister and she immediately I felt like her she shut down. I think I know if I brought that to her and I felt the energy shift that I'd be like, all right, I know where she stands on this. Okay, there so a lot of names out there. The one is going to be the right one.
Speaker 3: Yes, Maverick, this is Maverick and Kevin and Anna. Maverick is a good name. They just want to abandon all other possibilities go with Maverick.
Speaker 1: You have the name Beije.
Speaker 2: No, that's so what cruel.
Speaker 5: That kid's going by the middle name immediately.
Speaker 2: Beige Flag. Yeah, yeah, all right, we were so happy to be back in doing the podcast. We love you all so much and there will not be a book club, but we love you so much and hope you have a wonderful week.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do love you.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: Okay. Was that the best podcast ever?
Speaker 2: No? But it was. It was good. It was solid. It's a solid podcast, pretty funny. But I don't know what would What is the best podcast ever? We've had six years of podcasts, so probably.
Speaker 3: You passing out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Sabrina Carpenter was literally.
Speaker 2: You're going to see me coming out with Haley and you said me passing.
Speaker 3: Out was also good?
Speaker 1: That also good one?
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, Yeah, yeah, Sabrina carpenters.
Speaker 1: That that might be the best podcast episode ever.
Speaker 3: The one recently when you were ranting and raving about robbing not proposing in Paris. That was pretty hilarious. Oh that was a really good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Which one was that? Was it?
Speaker 1: Rafter we got engaged?
Speaker 3: Might have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nothing screams happy engagement like ranting and raving about.
Speaker 3: How it happened before I think before you were engaged. Yeah, it was very funny.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: All Right, so today was what would we rate it out of ten?
Speaker 1: I'd say a solid seven point five.
Speaker 2: I agree, that's good. I'll go with that. Seven point five out of ten. Not bad.