Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, flowing down the sideline. He is hanging with the Boys, presented by Wingstuck where Flavor gets its wings.
Speaker 4: Now, your hosts Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon.
Speaker 5: Gross fan fun phone Friday, we are hanging with the boys, and you are looking live at Tostitos Championship Plaza outside Ford Center at the Star in Frisco, Texas, where it's eighty three degrees. The high today is eighty four. The lodonite is sixty eight.
Speaker 6: And we do not have Kurt in person, but he is usion. He is there in spirit. Kurt's in the back. I mean sorry, Chris is in the back.
Speaker 2: That's the he shut it.
Speaker 7: I'm Jesse.
Speaker 6: Together, we make Hanging with the Boys the sports talk equivalent Mbrell people, when we speak.
Speaker 5: And we are brought to you each and every day by a wing stop where Flavor gets its wings.
Speaker 2: Ran Cooks, You're still flying high. You flew war in the plane and your score touchdown.
Speaker 8: Oh man, that is true change.
Speaker 2: We need him, man, We need him to get over the town.
Speaker 5: Change it this week, call us today.
Speaker 3: This boy, Jesse, I fell a beat down, coming boy, I've been fitting his errors.
Speaker 5: Eight five, five, two two nine seven.
Speaker 2: Tell us how this beat down gonna be?
Speaker 5: Tell us tell us about it, Nate.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's right here.
Speaker 3: Our cowboys three weeks ago, our cowboys three weeks ago took a beat down, and now to a man in his room, we was like, wow, this should not have happened. But since then, the fabulous team that beat down the cow Boys seen he can't win a game. So somebody must have really took this thing personal. It drained everything they had. So uh, the forty nine ers are do not have the same number we have?
Speaker 2: Are they four and two? Are they five?
Speaker 3: And they are four and two and five and two? I think yes, five, yes, five, So we will soon be five and two ourselves. Our great Eagles have fallen off the purse just once since that time.
Speaker 2: But I just feel good.
Speaker 3: I just feel that, Mike, Mike McCarthy, who's what eleven and one, eleven and two otter five weeks and we's real.
Speaker 2: To do this?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, we've been to knocked the half some folks. Bro, I'm telling you you gonna see trailer parks.
Speaker 2: Flying through the app Bro.
Speaker 5: And one of us is that confident. And then when we do score predictions, he'll go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Cowboys by six.
Speaker 5: What's the spread this week?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And half.
Speaker 2: Crush the dude by.
Speaker 5: The way, uh, inducting DeMarcus Wear into the Ring of honor this one have a great victory.
Speaker 7: You can't you can't.
Speaker 5: Lose with d Wear in attendance getting.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that we're gonna be. We're gonna be all right.
Speaker 7: One of my favorite teammates of all time.
Speaker 5: Who's up there, a gentleman man, who's your top top three or five? You think about it too.
Speaker 6: It's my top dware Marion Barber to shar Choice Patrick Creighton, pet, that's the dude. That's cool, dude.
Speaker 2: He's one of the most direct cool.
Speaker 5: If he was just a little more outspoken and spoke his mind a little.
Speaker 7: More, you know, I think that's I think that's about it.
Speaker 5: That's your what made d Wear such a great teammate.
Speaker 6: Anytime you're that level of a star and you still could connect with the dude who's barely made in the roster like like he was that kind of a dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah you know what I'm saying, Like like.
Speaker 6: Still is it still is right like he is Like still to this day, I still get random out of.
Speaker 7: Nowhere texts from Dware Yeah, man, like what's up?
Speaker 2: What was going on?
Speaker 6: Like you know, hey, come by, come by this workout? You know he has his place in Trophy Club.
Speaker 7: What you're doing?
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm doing this, I'm doing this, come through here, like still to this day and I'm like sometime I'm like, uh, you got the right down text Jesse, he was like yeah, I know, like Holly, okay, sure you know, but he's never like he never he.
Speaker 5: Never big times did he never ever never even us as employees. Man, like he when you see him Christy's I'm sure he's like that with you. You see him, it's like you hadn't seen him in forever, and it's like.
Speaker 7: Hey man, you been what's going on now?
Speaker 5: He might walk off and be like I have no idea who yeah it is, but in that moment, know your face, he's engaged.
Speaker 2: You know your face man.
Speaker 6: Like I remember like I was, I've never been a person who like would ask for autographs or like that. We always have times and in.
Speaker 5: The year where Christmas passed up.
Speaker 6: Passed it around, right, it's like in the middle of the locker room, but like like one day, I'll never forget. It was one of like it was a memorable moment to me. He was cleaning out his locker and he had a pair of Black and Pink. During October Black and Clink rebought cleats and I said to him they were brand new. They didn't never even want them, so I just said to them, hey, let me get those. I can't fill them. But I was going to have him be like, these are the Wars cleats. So he's like, you want them?
Speaker 8: I said yeah.
Speaker 7: So he gave him to me and then he goes, hey, let me see him. I gave him back. He reached his locker, got a marker out and signed both parents.
Speaker 2: Like here you go.
Speaker 7: Oh cool, I still have to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I need your house. He going, I need him to come back. I need him to come back and put h O F on them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah and and h h O.
Speaker 3: Then I'm gonna get them till he gets gets Then we're going on bones and thugs and harmony.
Speaker 2: Anywhere about him. I give throw a steak over to this.
Speaker 5: Who are your top teammates?
Speaker 2: Brother? Uh?
Speaker 3: I had it had to be tobered. Out of all the guys that had to be tobered. That was my roommate for nine years, every year he was in the league, since he was a rookie, I met him.
Speaker 2: Was roommates and uh.
Speaker 5: You know the roommates was that like on the road.
Speaker 3: Training not training can we had our single rooms, but on the road, uh, you know, he you know when we was here, you know, we went to the Tobert that you know and I had.
Speaker 2: It ain't that we.
Speaker 3: Were close when we when we were players. It's that I had to listen to him moan about the defense never getting enough.
Speaker 2: And how sorry we was, matter how many points we scored.
Speaker 3: I was always a fan of the no matter, So I had to listen to this for nine years. I walked to the room and said, what's up, Tobe? Nothing fat? Tober to y'all right, yeah, fat, what's wrong? Well, you know, Jimmy didn't talk about the defense. Me and Charles decide that we'll beat you all up.
Speaker 8: This week and training camp.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know, just how much would you pay for that type of therapy I had to get.
Speaker 6: I was getting off literally in my head, I'm like, if anybody needs theraphy, it is neat the trauma in which he had to endure.
Speaker 2: And then Charles Hey, that ran for him the other day.
Speaker 5: I say, he's still he's still driving, Charles.
Speaker 2: How you doing, hey, nature fat? I'm like, Charles, you're fatter than me. It don't matter. You always.
Speaker 6: Wow at every turn. Deon gets sober.
Speaker 2: Dion how you doing? What's up? You wait? I don't forget.
Speaker 5: We were trading camp. It was just me and him. We had some off time and everybody that's already eating. Me and him were in the lunch room grabbing something to eating his phone rings. This is what probably five years ago, and it's Dionni goes, hang on real quick and he slides over. He's time to go, what's up, fat man? And they said something to him and then they and they both hung up with just one one sentence.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 5: He goes, Yeah, we call each other at least once every couple of days. Sometimes it's an hour. Sometimes it's that Lean is my best boy. He's were all that close when he was on the team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but it was more like joking Michael Irvin was was that's a different guy.
Speaker 2: You know that Mike.
Speaker 3: Mike will make you think while you were with him that you are his bestest, bestest friend.
Speaker 2: But he can go right around the corner and somebody else shows up.
Speaker 7: You're like, wait a minute, I.
Speaker 2: Thought, so Mike is that guy that connect to everybody.
Speaker 3: Uh, Troy is good to me, man, Uh, it's just just different relationships for me.
Speaker 2: Just you know, I'm telling you, but uh.
Speaker 6: I forgot one guy, Manny John's Oh many was so great about it that you like, man Manny was you know, we we had he had been he had came out of Oklahoma and then I had came. So we were kind of just two young guys. I'm trying to find my way in this new found role and he's trying to find his way, and so, you know, it was that level of we were at the bottom, and so we could relate about certain things.
Speaker 7: And so we would go back to the you know, go back and talk.
Speaker 6: About like man and you see how coach Man screened on me and then he ain't say nothing to Miles and we did the exact same thing, you know, So we were able to share that, you know, that that level of thing in common. And we disliked some of the same people on our football team, so we had that in common, and so we would just I just couldn't party with Manny. I couldn't go out with Manny. Manny was a different breeze animal. I couldn't like Manny if Manny would drink anything and everything. And Manny loved the party with the snow bunnies. I mean he he was.
Speaker 7: The white Ranger.
Speaker 6: I mean of all Rangers, Mighty Warph and Power, he was a white Ranger. And I'm like, I'm going home, but I gotta go. And Many was if it wasn't if Manny didn't.
Speaker 2: Come trying to make this team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if if the liquor wasn't coming through Many poores, he ain't going out.
Speaker 7: No man he went in. Many went all show up to.
Speaker 5: Practice and being shut it out.
Speaker 7: I was like, I just don't know how y'all do it.
Speaker 3: You know, I just uh, who else man because Charles man I never. Whenever Charles need me, I'm gonna be there because he never when he came in here, I was.
Speaker 2: One of his personal projects.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make sure Natives in shape, and uh we would work out man, me and him in tobered after every Monday Wednesday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday would be a light workout. But he kept me in shape man for every year, five or six straight Pro bowls, all pros. I mean, he just you know, come back, you you work out out, you know your fat greases. Why has it got to be all that?
Speaker 2: Why why you.
Speaker 3: Tell Toba a the time? Heytoba will be back over here about six, you tell me? I mean it's got to be cussed out, talked about, degraded.
Speaker 5: Is there anybody in the league that has the body type today that you had back in the day. Is anybody that's built like that?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 7: Was there anybody bad?
Speaker 3: I'm I think I'm on two years in the row, the bad body, the bad body of Ward illustrated.
Speaker 2: I think I had the bad body of Ward, two years.
Speaker 5: Of the l The best picture ever him. I don't know what photo shooter was. You know that picnic blanket?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, can you put that up someone, Chris is the best picture ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Now hold on, I missed something here. What what is it? A personal thing?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very personal. So I mean I don't know if he wants to putting this, okay, but don't put it out there. He's got bubble guts, yeah, yeah, so bad that.
Speaker 8: He couldn't make it.
Speaker 5: He couldn't make it.
Speaker 7: To work, to work right alone.
Speaker 2: The shot.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what. There ain't nothing worse. That's the long drive he's got about forty five minutes. Ain't nothing worse than having something hit you in traffic in Dallas. That's happened to me before. But the front end. I had to go find a dumpster, wow, and go behind it.
Speaker 8: Pete.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's nothing.
Speaker 5: I know, it's still nothing.
Speaker 6: I mean, you can pull, you can pull in the crowded parking lot and open the doors and pete, but when you got a deuce. Yeah, I've had to pull over a couple of times.
Speaker 2: And so callers today tell us, maybe you had the bubble guts.
Speaker 7: I told it your worst episode.
Speaker 6: Her probably going through it. Remember I told you I went through that a week ago. He might have had a twenty four hour little stomach thing.
Speaker 7: I didn't. I know, he didn't get it from me.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's something in these mics.
Speaker 7: Oh man, don't do that.
Speaker 8: That man who.
Speaker 7: Sits over there before.
Speaker 3: Who's in the chair, Chris, Miss and miss I can't think of the Vana Savannah, Yes, Miss Savannahna, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You might not manage. She's part of the game day crew.
Speaker 8: You're you.
Speaker 5: They're usually out of here by the time you get in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, so who we call? We got calls today?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got anybody on the phone, Chris, Yeah, we got.
Speaker 8: Some of the phone. Who we got the pastor?
Speaker 11: We do have the pastor, but it's actually Pastor James from Oh Yeah, what's up, past James?
Speaker 10: Hello, gentlemen, how y'all doing?
Speaker 2: James? We're doing.
Speaker 5: We're doing better than Kurt.
Speaker 6: Have you ever been poldo pasta James? Have you ever been ready to go on in the pool pit?
Speaker 7: And and let's start.
Speaker 6: In the bubble Guts from the Lord hit you so good that the Holy Ghost that you can't make it out there in time?
Speaker 10: Uh well, honestly, I've been preaching since I was twelve, so I would have to go back to probably teenage times, and yeah, yeah, it's happened before, brother, but you know songs, Yeah, it just so happened that, you know, the singing was good. So I had the opportunity to handle my business and then have you know so but no, yeah, Bubba, but you know we didn't have to pray healing before church, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, Now the last time I called, I heard y'all after ask you know about if church was going on during the super Bowl and all that, you know, and uh as the other pastor said, his service is only ninety minutes, Our service is usually only last about seventy to seventy five minutes. And we're a smaller service, and I mean a smaller church, so we we only have service every other week. So you know, I'm just praying even if our services would be over, but hopefully it'll be one of those sundays that we aren't having church. But I never I would never miss church for the super Bowl because we need God on our side if we make it for the super Bowl, So you know what I mean. Yeah, on that note, Okay, Now I'm with Nate on it. I feel like that this is gonna be a game where we just come out, you know, double barrels just blasting, you know what I mean, We're gonna We're gonna have the defense that's gonna be ready. Our offense deck is gonna run more, and I think Tony Pollard is going to get started. And I mean, for me, this is just the game that's gonna get us started for that big run that we're getting ready to get on, uh with the Eagles, and then Thanksgiving. This is gonna be the start of it. It's not gonna be the end. It's just gonna be the beginning. Agree And uh yeah, So I'm just ready for it. And it's cross town rivals this weekend in my in my city, in my hometown, and uh, Alma Mada is eight and oh and we're gonna whoop the Rebels tonight. So it's gonna be a good game and I'm gonna be there. Then I'm gonna get to watch the Cowboys on Sunday, so you know, I feel like it's gonna be like a twenty eight sevent team score with the Cowboys coming ahead and being the ones with the victory and Jaddy Man, we're gonna pray you out of those trailer parks, bro.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you some the Lord being them trailer parks pass. I'm telling you the Lord you got to rise up by the Lord being them trailer parks man.
Speaker 5: So Chris said, it's a picture. Can you put that on? Can you zu them in? He wants to know if that's how If that's how.
Speaker 6: Bubble guts, that's how Kurt looking right now, that's how it starts.
Speaker 7: Sweating it off.
Speaker 5: Pray for something, you wait, pray for what are they doing right there? That's look at young Jim Bower.
Speaker 2: Ye, who's that got hurt? Man? I just got hurt.
Speaker 5: Look at those thighs.
Speaker 7: What thick thighs?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: All right, you ain't want to get aware of that, semi brother, I promise.
Speaker 5: Did you ever just flatten somebody.
Speaker 8: To go past something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, to come after Nate, to use the bathroom.
Speaker 7: Geez the louise.
Speaker 2: They just close it down.
Speaker 7: Shut it down.
Speaker 2: It was a continuous flesh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jenny and King was like, no more.
Speaker 5: Alright, let's take our first break when we come back. More football talk on Hanging with the boys.
Speaker 4: Fall is here. That means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it as you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties late yo, Kiero, but your one stop destination for all things homegating Yo Kiero's Fresh Flavor for ready to serve guacamoli made with real hals. Avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Your ca Hero's wide range of mouthwatering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 7: Grab some today.
Speaker 12: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk ex'es and ods with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 13: See Gig has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are, so whether you're a diehard fan or a dog with a care fan, we got them next time fan or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The Seed Gig not only makes and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier too.
Speaker 7: So whether you're here of your week.
Speaker 13: Fan or haven't been here in years fan, see geek has you covered? Download the seat Geek after day seed Geek, You're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys Seats.
Speaker 14: How's Wingstop sound Christy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch, and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough, Get your flavored delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 7: Back to Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the second segment of Hanging with the Boys, brought to you each every day by blockchain dot Com. Thank you blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's so?
Speaker 2: Brother? What's up?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: You want to come on in?
Speaker 5: We gotta we got an empty chair, man, Come on in, Come on in, mister Historia. It's got bubble guts, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, make it end today the podcast.
Speaker 5: You have to be the media guide back in here. Yeah, man, how's the show going? How's a solo show.
Speaker 2: You like it.
Speaker 1: It's going good.
Speaker 15: Every once in a while I gotta put on a guest that I don't want, But for the most part it's good.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, if you only have one guest, So.
Speaker 15: Danny mc darren Woodson, okay, okay.
Speaker 7: You want you want anything serious?
Speaker 8: This isn't the show.
Speaker 1: This is on the show. I like it.
Speaker 7: So how we get down here?
Speaker 1: It's actually good?
Speaker 2: How really?
Speaker 15: Also so that so Dad leaves Han now just cutting off, cut up Kurt?
Speaker 5: Not here we cut up to fill a segment because Kurt talks so much on the show.
Speaker 1: That's true. Well yeah, I mean it was talking all the time.
Speaker 15: And that that caller that said the mouth of the South on there on the show. I was like, y'all keep you don't talk about Kurt like that.
Speaker 5: So how is the show going? You enjoying it?
Speaker 2: I love it? I love it.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 15: You just take calls, take calls, you know. Now there was one day when there wasn't any calls, and crys.
Speaker 5: Will tell you I was It was not a happy yeah.
Speaker 15: See no, And I hear that that in the background. I like that, A little noise. I hear with the phone I hear, but that day there was none of that.
Speaker 7: Nobody call, nobody call, I think.
Speaker 8: That show is over.
Speaker 7: Let's get and went home.
Speaker 2: Let them know, we got a our calls out for this call. Let them know we got old storyline. Man, this show.
Speaker 5: Yours? What times you show?
Speaker 1: It's at ten am Central.
Speaker 5: Ten am.
Speaker 7: Folks just really getting in to work at Yeah.
Speaker 15: I love it when you get a call from like you know, Bakersfield, California and you're like, man, ye up.
Speaker 2: We got up.
Speaker 6: We have a call that go like leave the cubicle and like go on like the hallway. Yah yeah, and be like hey man, I want to call you guys and let you go. You can hit an echo in the background. We I mean, we we appreciate.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 7: That's you get hired. Get hired from us.
Speaker 3: Our biggest topic today is how do you handle bubble guts?
Speaker 1: Bubble guts?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that way?
Speaker 15: Did Kurt say this or did he just say we've had a rash of that squad?
Speaker 2: This, this, this?
Speaker 7: We yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: What is that? I mean, like what you call?
Speaker 2: What is it? Really?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 1: What's this is a slang term for what diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Okay, severe what.
Speaker 10: Turns?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 15: First of all, I don't I don't drive into the taco beut, so I don't just don't do that. You know, you avoided number one. That's one way you could do it. They're not a sponsor, but you can say that you're not a sponsor.
Speaker 5: Right, you can say that food is terrible, not a sponsor.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, the last time you have bubble guts like yesterday?
Speaker 7: Is it my life?
Speaker 5: What time did the show start? Twelve fifty five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 8: I mean, what do you what's your.
Speaker 5: Feeling on the game. How do you feel coming out of the bye week? We're gonna kill them, Nates? Nate's like, I think Parsons is gonna have a huge game. You think, I just think hard time blocking. I think they're gonna have a hard time blocking the Cowboys, I really do. And I think dan Quinn will do some things in this. I mean, you know, the players didn't have two weeks off. I mean they had a week off.
Speaker 15: But I'm just saying I think the coaching staff will figure this out, and I think they're gonna be dynamic like Fowler Armstrong and Darren's Armstrong, like he's overdual, you know, And I think it's a big week and I just think they're gonna have a hard time blocking. I'm when I looked at the staff he's been sacked Stafford eighteen times. I was like eighteen times in six games or so seven games, like this seems.
Speaker 1: Like a lot.
Speaker 15: You know, He's right, he's like ranked like eighth. Like really, I think Howell's been sacked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it forty times?
Speaker 8: I thought it sat times?
Speaker 7: Holy cat go heels.
Speaker 6: Well that's whereas he'll he doesn't even remember that he played there.
Speaker 1: He's been hit so many times.
Speaker 5: Jeez, what about offensively? You think they're going I think they're gonna change anything up coming out of the bye week.
Speaker 15: I mean, what you know what I love and I'm gonna answer it. But what I love about about the show, it really is, is that like you're well, I mean both both, because I think it's the two shows that actually take more calls than anybody on the show. I mean, that's all my show does, but you're yours as well. And I just love getting the pulse of what people really think. I don't agree with it all the time, but and one of them is gotta.
Speaker 1: Get Gallop out of here. I gotta put Tolbert.
Speaker 15: In, you know, which is funny because I mean Tobert made you know, like the one play that almost lost the game the other day, not a receiver.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 15: But like, I just think Gallup. I think Gallup's gonna have a nice day. I think as soon as you start writing him off, he makes a play. And I heard some of your show yesterday. I know you're you're ready to move on from Gallup, right at least from the snaps from the role. No, I'm talking to Jesse.
Speaker 1: What did I hear?
Speaker 7: I might even another black guy?
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 7: No, we were talking about it and I was talking about Brandon Cooks.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I thought you said ten targets. You're talking about targets and I was unacceptable and how.
Speaker 6: Oh yes that was two weeks. That was like that was like a week or so ago. Okay, yeah, sorry, when you said yesterday, I was like.
Speaker 1: I was, yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 7: No, for me with with Michael Gallup is a T shirt. Yeah, we got T shirts around here.
Speaker 6: If we're if we're going to if he's going to play, and what the way the defense has decided that they're going to play the Cowboys offensively. They're saying, we're gonna give up one on one covers to Michael Gallup. We're gonna limit what you can do with ceedee lamb. We're gonna we're gonna cloud cover so you can't really use Brandon Cook down the field vertically. And we're gonna take our chances with Michael Gallup trying to win one on one battles. Now, my thing was from Michael Gallup. If you get ten targets in a game, that's what I heard, and you got three receptions said I can get.
Speaker 7: I can get three, I can get three, I can get three.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 6: If you give me ten shots, I'm giving you more than twenty four yards Now. Tomorrow, you guys will have to come visit me down at them.
Speaker 5: He'll be Purpole again.
Speaker 8: How many?
Speaker 5: How many if you get if you had ten plays, how many routes do you think you could win? Like if you walked out there right now went up against.
Speaker 6: Okay, legit, quiet, I'm just trying to I'm being realistic. I'm gonna win at least.
Speaker 5: Four or five really right now, off the coush right now. Wow, now might you're not go run off off, He's gonna catch you.
Speaker 6: You didn't say that, No, No, I'm just saying, would I win?
Speaker 2: How? Okay? Well, what routes would you run?
Speaker 5: What would be your money route?
Speaker 1: For you to be the quarterback throwing you the ball?
Speaker 7: I don't care who's I mean, if he's an NFL quarterba, I don't care who it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all the same. Yeah, I mean Trey Lance throwing you the ball?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Cool?
Speaker 5: What route?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get a back shoulder fade. I'm getting that. Okay, I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win. One of my favorite routes to run is, uh, give me a dig route. I'm gonna win a dig route fourteen to sixteen yards. If he's press and where and I'm running the slant, I'm winning. I'm winning. I'm just gonna big body. I'm just gonna get in front of him, and I was the fastest. One thing I did really well was when it came like, when the ball came to me, I caught it. I'm really good with catching in space. I got pretty big.
Speaker 5: Would curse give you a harder time than no? Cur curse because he's big.
Speaker 6: You know who, you know who would give me a you know whoa you know who probably you know who probably give me a difficult time.
Speaker 7: It would be it would be the it would.
Speaker 6: Be the quicker receivers, Corners, I'm sorry, corners, Yes, it would be the quicker one. If you if you wanted to get like physical with me, that's you're not gonna win that battle. Like that was like always like with Dead's like does when des had problems, it was the ones that could move, because if you got physical with me, oh okay, cool, I can You're not gonna beat me in that that arena. So I'm gonna win. And if I had ten ten reps and you're getting physical, I'm gonna win half of them.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: If you can move and I can't get around you or I can't go by you, that's when I that's where I struggle. But the guys that want to step up and get physical, that's a battle that I'll take. Yeah, any day of the week. It's the ones that can got good hips, it's the that can.
Speaker 15: Take it you're really good at is when the safety kept cheating down thinking it was going to be a run. Like let's say like an overtime or something, and the quarterback would play action and you would run right down the field with your hand and they throw it to you and you get seventy seven yards to the one yard line and y'all win the game, and then we do a documentary on it, like those.
Speaker 1: Are the plays.
Speaker 5: But save Dan Bailey's job.
Speaker 1: Job I did.
Speaker 7: I did save his job. But the play, the two plays prior to that.
Speaker 6: If we want to know this is yeah, it was two slints, go back and watch those two slints.
Speaker 7: There were bad ball, they were bad passes from Tony.
Speaker 1: That's horrible.
Speaker 15: Horrible got him and that's what saved his job because Dan's draw because he made the field goal to tie it, and then in overtime. See if he doesn't make the one to tie it, Dan Bailey's getting cut the next week.
Speaker 7: He's out of here.
Speaker 15: But he made the one to tie it to force overtime and then in overtime. But my favorite story of it all is the Fox has the camera. I guess it was Fox and Romo right in your face, tell saying, you know, give him some kind of pep talk. And I asked you after the game, I was like, what did he say, and you go, I have no idea. I wasn't listening.
Speaker 6: I was no. I was telling him I'm ready. I just kept telling I'm ready. Whatever you're saying, brother, I am ready.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 5: I mean, balls, did you catch that day three three?
Speaker 7: Those three three for ninety six? Maybe let's go.
Speaker 15: I mean it's like I was working at what, unloading cargo at an air you know, for an airlines, right like a year ago, right.
Speaker 1: Before that, it was two years ago, two years before that. Yeah, because you won the show.
Speaker 7: I was doing security, were doing security, working that team.
Speaker 5: Sleeping on the couch and working out in between.
Speaker 6: Right at a rundown, at a rundown Rocky bow bowla gym, like everything had duct tape on it. Like some of the cable wires were like, you know, like this, they were already about to break.
Speaker 7: It was like if you put one more pound on it, that thing's going.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so crazy.
Speaker 3: It's really, I mean, I'm not going to respect that show on Fridays anymore.
Speaker 2: We got got called.
Speaker 5: Before we get to the caller, could you were one ten million dollars ten million?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm doing that one play?
Speaker 5: Could you block Michael Parsons today. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, really.
Speaker 2: Well, all I'm actual quarterback. Don't hold the ball because we as this money with you?
Speaker 5: Just could you block it for three seconds?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right now, right right now, I'll block him.
Speaker 2: I get my gun.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I've seen you get from that chair to the door.
Speaker 15: What I said, right now, your last block was against Mickey.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: I mean you pushed Mickey to the side. That's your last block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saved Mickey life. Mickey. Make you old me.
Speaker 3: You probably won't never remember that, but he remembers it. But yeah, his version is different than the other guy's version.
Speaker 2: But my version is. But the other guy.
Speaker 7: I saved him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I save Mickey.
Speaker 1: It's a break question. It's a cover.
Speaker 2: Tell you I didn't save him. But yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 8: Are youna stick around here?
Speaker 10: You what?
Speaker 1: We got one call?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do one call and then we'll go to break.
Speaker 8: It's been on for like he's been thank you, that's what.
Speaker 5: Who is it? Justin California?
Speaker 2: Sorry, justin just it's all good man.
Speaker 16: How you guys doing today? Awesome?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hello, Dick, I just think hello, what's up?
Speaker 2: Makes up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 16: What what's up man? I love your show too.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you all heard what I will.
Speaker 1: It's probably too early for eleven thirty over there.
Speaker 2: It's eleven thirty, that's right.
Speaker 16: Anyways, I know, I know you guys are limited on time, so I'm gonna kind of bounce around a lot of places and then you guys can pick what you want. But I think coming out of this by week, I think Freaky Mike is going to show us something that he's been hiding in the closet.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 17: I think I think White White Howard hidloset like we gotta we gotta, we gotta like what things.
Speaker 6: He verify, Like he's gonna bring us some freaking stuff like Dwight Howard or is I mean likely gramatically?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I think I.
Speaker 7: Think he's been working.
Speaker 16: I think he's been working on things.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 16: I think I think this is This can't be his offense, This can't just be all of his offense. I think he's gonna show us something here. So I think I think it's gonna be a good game. I think we're gonna show everybody a surprise. Secondly, though, I kind of wish.
Speaker 9: That we could have gotten.
Speaker 6: I wish we could.
Speaker 16: Have gotten somebody like Leonard Fournette or something like. I'm kind of mad we didn't do something to kind of address that little thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah something, I.
Speaker 16: Mean, we're missing Zeke, all those Z Caters. What's up now? So? And then lastly, as just a fan base, we need to stop just downing deck so much.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 16: I mean, he's doing his job. The interceptions that he's thrown you've seen, it's been because we're behind, and he's just trying to make something happen, man, and there just isn't anything happening. And all these other fan bases when they're in when their quarterbacks throw interceptions Josh Allen's Jalen hurts, they don't sit there and dog him. They sit there and still ride with them. And our fan base is just trash when it comes to just riding behind our guys.
Speaker 5: Just stop it.
Speaker 16: Just he's our quarterback, ride behind him until he isn't. And that's all I really got to say.
Speaker 9: You got to stop at dat.
Speaker 16: Cake man, And I'll let you guys, I'll let you guys elaborate.
Speaker 5: Thanks for the call, man, Nick, you got some thought storyline?
Speaker 15: What you think I honestly think that that.
Speaker 1: I bet you.
Speaker 15: I mean, this guy's calling, he's holding on hold for thirty minutes to listen to this show, and he listens to my show and others.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 15: You're not listening to the Eagle shows or you're not listening to the I guarantee those guys are getting hate, but it's not to the same It's not the national guys because that's not fun. I mean, to talk about the Bills, I mean, the Bills have four.
Speaker 1: L's in their name.
Speaker 15: I mean, that's that's that's the Bills. I mean, that's that's how you spell them. I mean, their next big win will be there first. So like of course you're you know, that's the and the Eagles. He I mean, that does get more hate than other quarterbacks. I get that, But I do think those other guys get get some of the hate when they lose, you know, and they lose and allen those picks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 15: But Jalen Hurts is throwing eight picks, but he's what how many rushing touchdowns does he have? I mean, he's he's there's teams five and one right now. Micah says they're the best in the league. So I mean, you know they're they're up there.
Speaker 8: Hmm.
Speaker 15: That you guys can take the freaky stuff in the closet.
Speaker 5: That's Jesse's guy. Okay, Mike, guy, what do you think? What do you think? Because I've heard a lot of people say they said this early in the year, he's holding back. He's holding plays back for the forty nine ers. Aim, we saw how that worked out. He's you know, he just said.
Speaker 6: You know how you know where I stand on that, Like, there's no coach in history that holds back.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought I've heard right, all.
Speaker 7: Right, you're right now that aren't trying to sabotage for head coach and jobs.
Speaker 6: Villains aren't trying to head coach. Maybe maybe you know what, maybe trying to sabotage itself. Maybe it's like, you know what I'm gonna get. I'm gonna get this five mil per year, and I'm gonna go back to the garage a little bit.
Speaker 8: But no.
Speaker 6: But but I do think Mike has overcorrected. I think he's over corrected. I think he's looking at where the interceptions came at last year and trying to prevent that from happening again and has been very conservative, right and like letting the defense do their thing and kind of. But I think he's now come to a point where he's saying, this isn't this isn't a I can't win at this rate consistently when I get when I go up against the good football teams, I have to have more and I can't begin to lose my locker room when you when you start having guys like Ceede and Lamb unhappy with his productivity. I told you guys before, playing with my money is like playing with my emotions. CD wants to productivity so he can get his contract. You know, it's funny the guy who has money that people saying he's stealing. Michael guy goes, hey, I don't care what happens, as long as we win. He's like, my love didn't half million dollars coming no matter what, so hey, it's cool. And the other guy saying like, no, give me the and Cdy said it the other day. He said it smiling. He was like, just give me the ball, Like, just give me the ball and you'll see. So I think when you're looking at that and guys are beginning to have that chirping because coaches hear it.
Speaker 8: They hear it.
Speaker 6: They try to we outside noise. They hear it, they see it, and teammates see it. And when you when that, when the fabric of that locker room becomes a little bit loosey goosey because of the things that are happening on the field, you have no choice.
Speaker 8: But to go.
Speaker 6: Okay, I gotta look at things differently, and I have to do things differently. So I don't think Mike's holding things like I think he overcorrected. And like we said on the show all week, this is the week I said you got. This is the week that you gotta come on like you gotta. Let's go and get this date, rocking the round.
Speaker 8: Let's take our last break.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we'll get everyone's score predictions and more.
Speaker 15: Nick eat Mega, I'm gonna take off Friday storyline.
Speaker 7: You're afraid, You're afraid that we won't get you in trouble.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you.
Speaker 7: Can't get in trouble.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 5: Around, I got twisted, all right, We'll be even hanging with the boys.
Speaker 11: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: And they snapped the press guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 1: He escaped flaft.
Speaker 7: He'll look for a first style.
Speaker 11: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 4: Prescot's gonna run this ship, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 11: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, they've got you covered.
Speaker 8: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 11: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 7: How's wing Stop sound?
Speaker 14: Crispy juicy, classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch, and of course spicy Cajun fried corse. I think you've heard enough. Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 13: Seet Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are, So whether you're a die hard fan or a don't really care fan, we got him. Next time fan or We'll never win again fan Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of you weak fan or I haven't been here in years fan, see Geek has you covered? Download does see Geek after the seat Geek, You're a ticket the great Dallas.
Speaker 18: Cowboys seats James right here, you're twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. If you know how much I love my Cowboys and I am thrilled to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year award, presented.
Speaker 2: By Captain Morgan.
Speaker 18: We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fans to spice up the game. That means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 2: Enter today, back to Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the last segment of the show, presented each and every day by Jigsaw, the proud dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys, And we got two calls to run through really quick before we give you our score predictions. Chris, make him quick. Who got what's up?
Speaker 16: Ain't nothing?
Speaker 19: So, uh, Shannon, I remember you was asking was we drinking the kool aid? And I said, uh, this was after the Patriots game. I said, if we go four and oh or three and one in the next four games, I might consider drinking the kool aid. Nah, not yet, man, not yet, Man, I might got wait till we make it to the playoffs, man. Because the good thing the good thing and the reason why I say that because in the past we kind of went it to the playoffs and we really didn't know who he was just yet because we really didn't play any competition like that. But the good thing about this year is like our last six games on the schedule, uh, we we pretty much play all the top teams in the NFC that we probably gonna have to see in the playoffs. So going into the playoffs, we're gonna have a better idea of who we really are. So Cowboys Nation, man, buckle up, man, because we're about to be a roller coaster ride. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 5: All right, man, have a good weekend. Appreciate the call. Who else we got Chris?
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm sorry, I have to flip.
Speaker 7: Oh my bad. Nick knows all about this.
Speaker 8: We've got your boy Anthony and Miami.
Speaker 2: Anthony's what's up on, fellas?
Speaker 9: My dudes, what's happening?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 9: What's up your commentary? What you love your commentary? I been good man, It's been a month, man, So I gave you people a chance to call. I checked in on Caliday on this show. So I'm hitting it on up man because my schedule change. So I got the haul at my boys. Discipline, accountability, and consistency. Fellas. I keep saying that the acronym that we got to use that we are not doing it. We are not checking these boxes off. What are we doing. Let's take these guys in the room. You're gonna look at the Tampa Bay game. I'm gonna make everybody look at the Tampa Bay game and all three had games, and I want you to go through every emotion and I need you to play better, starting with the quarterback that I defended on this show more than anybody that you got the ability, man, be more. Think on two of them. Play better to do the win the game when the game that you don't got to be friends with Michael Callam. Throw on the ball you know he can't catch. Sometimes do what you need to do to get them first thousand, to keep them chains moving. Man, I don't want you with that simmy look you be having on your face in the game when it is showing you just looking silly in the air. Come on, man, let's do this thing.
Speaker 2: Man, do this thing.
Speaker 15: Appreciate I bet that guy is fun to watch a game.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, son, he saw he didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings that he don't catch the ball. Sometimes you can't catch the ball.
Speaker 7: Look at your face.
Speaker 2: I love you, guys.
Speaker 5: Buy put him in computer and Jesse in the room and record it.
Speaker 2: You out. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Any time I mentioned in computer, computer.
Speaker 2: I'll get you.
Speaker 15: Bet hey, guys, Chris like, look, look we got these fancy new computers, and you get on man like I don't care a computer.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, you meant a computer.
Speaker 8: I get upset.
Speaker 7: I get up anything. Don't even say computer, anyone say small tablet this.
Speaker 2: Dude walks This dude literally walks out. I check out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't do it physically, but he mentally just walked right out of that door with Computer.
Speaker 5: I love Computer, Computer call IAU.
Speaker 7: Funny story.
Speaker 6: When Shannon was out for listening the period of time and I was hosting the show, we kind of had like a behind the scenes meeting like that, and I think they were like trolling me. Chris and Nate and Kurt they were like, all right, so on Fridays. Because when I first came on this show coming from cover four, Computer was a staple on the show, which I did not understand. I was like, what is he done to get a portion of the show that like, we could talk, we can talk and I can talk in that time.
Speaker 7: What does he need a portion of the show for. So when I got in that.
Speaker 6: Seat, the captain seat, They're like, so what are we gonna do about Computer?
Speaker 7: I was like, he's done. They're like wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: I was like I fought for him and kept him.
Speaker 7: He's done.
Speaker 1: He's done.
Speaker 2: And then I'm the.
Speaker 7: Captain now, yes, I was like, I'm the captain.
Speaker 2: He just went out and just attacked him, attacked him.
Speaker 5: Computer man, just do me like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I got a story about that one.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's get to our picture and then we get to the store.
Speaker 1: That's all there there, Okay.
Speaker 7: I still I still want to hear about the yeah we got to off the air.
Speaker 1: Still this is on air story. I think so because it's it's good.
Speaker 2: What's the mean?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: What what movie is that from?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I'm the captain now it's captain something.
Speaker 2: Captain Tom Hanks, Tom Hanks, not that.
Speaker 6: Captain Phillips was yeah anyway is that right?
Speaker 2: Okay? Captain now?
Speaker 15: Okay, So before the before the Cowboys Bucks game on playoffs, walking to the game, Derek is like, Hey, if we win this game tonight, this is what we're going to do, and there was it shows a little clip of Tom Brady and then Dak says, I'm the captain now, you know, and he's telling that.
Speaker 2: He's showing me.
Speaker 1: We're underneath the stadium walking to the locker room. He's showing it to me. There's four of us. We're like, oh, that's good.
Speaker 15: You know. He's like, I gotta win the game, but that would be a good that we just got quiet. There's one guy walking one guy by himself.
Speaker 7: Tom Brady, by.
Speaker 15: Himself, no crew, no no videos, like watch Tom come into the nothing, just him looks at us, gives it that kind of like some guys were like, it was like the principal walk away.
Speaker 7: What's up, mister Brady?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Tom, A good game?
Speaker 15: And then we walked and then we kind of kept walking and Derek was like, one way to sure fire that we lose this game, showing show showing that so didn't didn't show him won the game, played the clip. It was cool, but you've never seen four people just we were like, hello Tom, Sorry, yeah, sorry, you're pick thirty one sixteen Cowboys, three sacks by Michael Parsons. Wow, Michael gallup seventy five yards or more. I'm telling you tell you. As soon as you write him off, he makes plays.
Speaker 1: He just does all.
Speaker 7: Right, and then he disappears for the next four weeks.
Speaker 1: I won't be on So why all right?
Speaker 2: Our pod pick?
Speaker 5: We made our own pod pick longest play from scrimmage, either team longest, don't lou the player.
Speaker 1: I am laughing. This is funny. This is a unique. I didn't know about this one.
Speaker 2: Want to come back to me.
Speaker 8: We weren't gonna do.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go, Uh, you know who I'm gonna go with. I'm gonna go with Ferg. I think this is the weekend the Titans get involved. I'm going to play from play from scrimmage. Y'all laughed at me last week when I said, totally Pollard, what happened?
Speaker 2: What you're scoring?
Speaker 1: Which, okay, seventy seven yards?
Speaker 17: Maybe maybe it might happen.
Speaker 7: It might happen.
Speaker 1: Save somebody's job.
Speaker 5: Give us a yard. Yeah, I want to see fifty six, fifty six? And what's your game score?
Speaker 7: My game scores?
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm gonna gook twenty seven to seventeen.
Speaker 5: Cowboys twenty seven.
Speaker 8: He loses helmet? Why he is getting I'm just.
Speaker 5: Kidding, Chris, Who you got cooks?
Speaker 2: Cooks?
Speaker 8: You took my guy?
Speaker 5: How long?
Speaker 8: Sixty five?
Speaker 5: Sixty five five?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 8: And what's your game score?
Speaker 7: We don't even We have one thirty one.
Speaker 5: Fifteen, thirty one fifteen jazz? What's jazz? Got fifty eight jazz?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 9: Quick?
Speaker 8: What two players?
Speaker 7: We have two?
Speaker 5: We got one forty twenty eight fourteen fourteen cowboys.
Speaker 8: I'm going of course cowboy, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Nate, what you got?
Speaker 2: I got us about six points?
Speaker 5: Cowboys by six used to be one.
Speaker 2: Like we're gonna beat We're gonna beat.
Speaker 8: The one last year three of this.
Speaker 5: Who's your player?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: Every time he says that we lose, so just hold yes, I'm just saying everything.
Speaker 2: Rico'donald forty yards, Oh gallum forty.
Speaker 1: Four gallon four yard feet hit hit you with.
Speaker 5: The four, Nate, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Rico'donald forty yards forty yards?
Speaker 7: You know what the price is right? One dollar forty yards? Curty four, Kirk.
Speaker 5: Cool one, Kurt's going thirty five twenty four. I'm gonna go thirty one twenty seven Cowboys, and I'm gonna take uh Cooper Cup for forty three yards.
Speaker 2: But these are the old short dudes. He would ride with a big.
Speaker 8: Head beer shut dude.
Speaker 5: I'm in all right, Nick, This was fun, man. You should do the start by the way, Pray for Kurt, Pray for Kirk.
Speaker 15: Guts came back to I stole this so and he called me and said, hey, bring it back.
Speaker 3: So, Hey, we gotta get we gotta get a bubble Guts update.
Speaker 2: I know you know a little sung, a little sound a little sound bubble.
Speaker 1: We don't Alexic can do that.
Speaker 5: Jesse, good seeing you, Nate, good seeing you. Thanks for stopping by. Nick, do it more often, man, Chris, thanks for keeping us on the air. Jazz, thanks for keeping Chris company A.
Speaker 6: You're gonna fighte me on your show, Josh.
Speaker 7: I don't want to come now. I don't want to.
Speaker 8: You don't want to.
Speaker 5: What whoa were out?
Speaker 7: Let's go see you.
Speaker 8: Monday, victory Monday.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: We don't do it. We don't do it, don't do It's
Speaker 13: Been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.